[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need four cultures to populate this land. Posts ending in 6s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: earthlike mars.jpg (317KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
earthlike mars.jpg
317KB, 1600x800px
I need four cultures to populate this land. Posts ending in 6s decide which.

I start: Not-Tuareg
>>
Cherokee
>>
>>50549541
Bengalis.
>>
Little girls reproducing asexually, by planting their metaphorical hopes and dreams in the ground and then caring for the spot like they would for a normal plant until another little girl grows.
>>
>>50549541
Mongolians.
>>
>>50549541
not!Kurds
>>
The French.
>>
File: Crusader with gun.jpg (385KB, 1478x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader with gun.jpg
385KB, 1478x1896px
>>50549541
Teutonic.
>>
A collection of small but diverse groups that despise each other but are dominated by one of the groups under an Austria-Hungary style structure
>>
First lets talk about Orcs and food. They live in a highly religious LE culture ruled over by the church with the permission of the chieftains. The most powerful chieftains throw around their wealth in order to get things done, and the church issues the laws in what is called "The Father's Teachings".

The religion holds meat that bleeds (everything except shellfish), brain, heart, and bones sacred. This shaped orcish cuisine. Most of their food is vegetarian, as not many raise livestock since you can't sell their meat. However organ meat/eggs/milks/etc are allowed. The more wealthy among orcs will either keep livestock for themselves on private farms, or purchase it from the few farms there are. There is also one caveat, the reason they don't eat those four things is because they're full of sin (or general bad juju), but new born flesh is not. Some more radical among the church condone the consumption of new born creatures, this means suckling pig/partially developed chicks/calf/lamb are sometimes allowed in moderation.

Treat the players to an orcish banquet and this was the menu:
Organ Meat Sausage & Potatoe Sausages in trenchers
Roasted Partially Developed Mountain Roc Eggs Cooked in a REALLY Spicy Sauce
Spiced Orcish Calf Liver & Peppers
Blood Porridge (blood sausage insides roasted inside a suckling pig)
Cheese Platter (featuring orcish cheeses, who favor dry briny cheese)
Blood Cocktail (specially bred "sugar hogs" have their blood mixed with honey and fermented, it is enjoyed hot with spices)

Orcish tastes tend towards spicy/salty/pungent, they don't have a taste for sweets and they have a strong sense of smell so they aromatic foods that stimulate that.

As for their culture, consider it a restrictive culture predicated on a oligarchy condoned by a strong church.
>>
>>50549541

Succubi who have found religion and are annoying moralistic about everything.

If limited to human cultures: ehhhh Ainu?
>>
>>50549541
>one giant unbroken stretch of ocean

People that worship the weather so it stops being so horrible because the global wind and ocean currents would be absolutely FUCKED
>>
>>50549541
Anarcho-capitalist vikings.
>>
A rigid caste structure, where you are born and expected to do one job for the rest of your life. There are no official permanent relationships, reproduction occurs only on one appointed day of each month.
>>
Big nosed people that value "Shekels" over everything else
>>
>>50550007
>Anarcho-capitalist vikings.
Isn't that just normal vikings?
>>
An empire built of many forcibly subjugated settlements and run by a sole Queen and demigod construct of her creation.
>>
>>50549541
Furbies.
>>
>>50549541
Anthropomorphic tanks.
>>
Balkan elves
>>
An-cap meme humans who inhabit the coastal areas
>>
>>50549541
Benevolent thrallherds and eagerly willing thralls.
>>
>>50549541
Venetian style city states, scattered throughout a larger empire, that tolerates their autonomy due to long standing treaties and tradition.
>>
>>50549541
Not Victorian England run by an ancient Vampress.
>>
Clowns
>>
>>50549541
Caste based society of geomancers with Chinese bureaucracy overtones.
>>
1950s White Suburban Americans
>>
>>50549541
A magical realm
>>
>>50549541
Is this mars ?
>>
>>50549686
>>50550226
>>50550236
That's three of them. 3/4. Thus far:
>Clowns
>1950s White Suburban Americans
>>
>>50550226
>Clowns
>>50550236
>1950s White Suburban Americans

Looks like we got 2 so far.
>>
>>50549686
Borderd by >>50550226 is sure to lead to an interesting history.

>>50549541
Imma go with vaguely Roman slavers who breed lesser races into their roles through magically helped and enforced eugenics.
>>
Patriarchal Drows.
>>
File: 2398783687.jpg (10KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
2398783687.jpg
10KB, 239x211px
>>50550110
Only outward.
>>
>>50550243
Not URSS, like a space colony because red planet lol
>>
>>50549541
Lets try bio-punk refugees with heavy aboriginal overtones.
>>
>>50549541
phoenician
>>
Sentient Gerbils
>>
>>50549541
How about K-pop idols?
>>
>>50549541
Well meaning but ultimately useless bimbo elves.
>>
Mayan civilization comprised of Centaurs instead of humans.
>>
>>50549541
Niggers
>>
Half Lizard half humans who thrive on a slavery based society
They regulary enslave the neighbouring civilization but also eachother
>>
>>50550316
Well there we have it.

A Continent of Clowns, 1950s American Suburbanites, Sentient Gerbils and a collection of small but diverse groups that despise each other but are dominated by one of the groups under an Austria-Hungary style structure
>>
>>50550316
>>50550236
>>50550226
>>50549686
There we have it. I sense a gerbil/clown alliance in the making.
>>
>>50550352
>I sense a gerbil/clown alliance in the making
I hope so since I posted both
>>
>>50549541
!Jews
>>
>>50549541

West Mountain people

Mid Forrest people

Lake People

Arabian Nights
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.