[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post a time where your character achieved MAXIMUM UNLIMITED POWER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Beyond fucked.gif (333KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond fucked.gif
333KB, 356x200px
Post a time where your character achieved MAXIMUM UNLIMITED POWER and and went absolutely nutshit on whatever barred his or her way.
>>
Playing a wierd game where players can temporarily generate random items, from crystal swords to pieces of toast. These items are usually magical in nature.
When a Vampire Cult tricked us into hunting down some innocent Spirit Whisperers (we were told they were Necromancers) I had to stop a Half Mountain Giant from crushing their leader with his Legendary Warhammer (our parties "Excalibur")
I rolled up a flag from a country that is the chosen land of our settings Creator Diety. Planted my feet between our Fighter and his target and claimed this land in Gods name.
Not only did this stop him, it caused a manifestation of the diety to appear, causing both parties to tremble in awe and basically ended the fight right there. He was lucky the Warhammer wasnt shattered, but it did get damaged, which was a big problem for us later. Completely derailed the quest.
>>
>>50544878
My character once got TWO guns.
This did not actually make her any stronger since she could only fire one at a time but she somehow failed to notice this.
>>
Well, by the end of the campaign she pretty much ascended as deity so...
I guess that the fact that she could kill every single thing that had less than 50 hp in the range of 25 km with a single physical/magical attack, did count?
The final BBEG fight would had been a very hard fight too (against a being that had pretty much her powers but reversed, plus the ability to virtually negate her strongest attacks), if she wasn't smart enough to take all her advantages in a single go and turn the fight into a curb stomp battle.
>>
>>50544878
More /v/ than /tg/, but I love murdering St.Chutbert every time I replay ToEE
>>
Hmm... only real time I got is when I spontaneously apotheosized into an angel when I found myself taking on 140 orcs, their sergeants, lieutenants and their commander, a warrior crusader, alone.
The warrior crusader was, until not very long ago, my closest friend, pupil, and brother in arms.
Still damn near died.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.