[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We often have threads for coming up with Fantasy weapons, armor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Adeptus Mechanicus.jpg (28KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus Mechanicus.jpg
28KB, 400x407px
We often have threads for coming up with Fantasy weapons, armor and items but how about we have one for making/stating stuff for FFG 40K RPGs.

If you want a guide for making new stuffuse the New Pattern guide in the Only War Hammer of the Emperor book.

I'll dump some i've made or saved during the years to start off with.

Pic only tangentially related.
>>
File: Chauchat SMG.jpg (85KB, 736x752px) Image search: [Google]
Chauchat SMG.jpg
85KB, 736x752px
Choo-Zhau Pattern Assault Autogun
Basic, 75m, S/2/10, 1d10+4 I, Pen 0, 20, Half, Unreliable, 3kg, Average

Lightweight Material: Reduces the penalty for firing it one-handed to –10.

Rapid Clip Ejection: Reduce the Reload of the weapon by one Full Action (to a minimum of one
Half Action).

Erratic: This weapon gains the Unreliable Quality.

Delicate: Whenever this weapon Jams, roll 1d10. On a result of 1, the weapon’s internal mechanisms
seize up or snap, and it must be repaired with a Hard (–20) Tech-Use Test that requires at least several
minutes before it can be fired again.

The Choo-Zhao Pattern Assault Autogun was developed by the Brice Union Committe for Small Arms Deployment as a stopgap solution for arming assault troops during the years-long stalemate of the Verdant Line offensive on Brice/Auhussia*. As the supply of lasweapons quickly dwindled due to combat losses the Brice union had to resort to easy-to-produce ballistic weaponry, and after several round of discussion and debate the agreed-upon pattern was named after both the chairman of the B.U.C.S.A.D, Aldric Choo, and the Adeptus Mechanicus Enginseer Prime of the Brice faction, Enginseer Prime Sigma-5 Zhau.

(CONTINUED IN NEXT POST)
>>
>>50544274
The weapon has several major design flaws, several of which are so bad that in the hands of a untrained soldier that the weapon has a effective lifespan counted in hours before most, if not all, moving parts needs immediate replacement. It does have some areas where it scores high points though. Its light weight, overpowered cartridge and quick magazine release makes it a formidable short to medium range solid projectile weapon for use in close quarters in the hands of a well-trained and disciplined soldier.

* The Brice/Auhussia conflict began with a administratum schism on official planetary name when the planet was officially declared colonized. Two high ranking administratum officials, Lexicator-Prefect William Brice and Lexicator-Prefect Johann Auhussia, demanded to have the planet named after themselves, citing previous promises and deeds. No middle ground or compromise was deemed acceptable and the situations quickly spiraled into all-out war as different branches of the governing body supported one side or the other. The conflict has, at the point of scribing this document, still not ended and has become a source of hardened fighters fit to bolster the ranks of any Imperial Guard regiment. For more information on the subject, see the Datacollection 19141918WWI “General Panic and Major Shellshock - a breakdown of the Brice/Auhussia debacle “ by C.Hurchill & H.Itler
>>
Schlock-Pattern Plasma Pistol
This pattern became popular after the memoires of Sergeant Schlock were published (and subsequently vetted by the Inquisition). Aside from custom vat-rubber grips, intimidating design and patented Ommminous Hummm (tm), the Schlock-Pattern comes with an additional fire mode for the discerning soldier.

Ommminous Hummm: The Schlock-Pattern Plasma Pistol has an additional fire mode. When the trigger is depressed, the user can build up a charge up to unstable levels before letting it fire. This can be very destructive (and entertaining).

When fired in the Ommminous Hummm mode, treat it as a flame attack. For each turn that the trigger is depressed, the plasma pistol gains +1d10 to damage, +2 to penetration and two units of ammo are spent. Also increase the range by 20 meters. After firing in this mode, the plasma weapon must recharge for 1d10 turns. On a roll of 9 or 10, the plasma pistol overheats and will require an Ardous (-40) Tech-Use test to be functional again, as well as the other effects associated with overheating.
>>
File: Autopistol.jpg (76KB, 758x450px) Image search: [Google]
Autopistol.jpg
76KB, 758x450px
Kainheise Underhive Mystery Autopistol
Basic, 40m, -/5/10, 1d10+1 I, Pen 0, 40, Full, Unreliable, 3kg, Average
(open-bolt autopistol chambering 4.6x30 H&K)

Piercing: Gain Felling (2) when fired within Short Range

Inefficient Barrel: Apply a –2 modifier to the weapon’s Damage when it is fired at targets outside of Short range.

Erratic: Gain the Unreliable quality

Kainheise Underhive Mystery Autopistol is a catch-all name for the crude but effective autopistols produced by the Kainheise Underhive weaponsmiths. This type of weapon is the go-to weapon for Kainheise Bloodmarked Imperial Guard regiment.

No two exactly identical Mystery Autopistols have ever been discovered.
>>
Hades-Pattern Wheellock Pistol

Pistol, 15m, S/–/–, 1d10+2 I, Pen 0, Clip 1, Reload 3Full, Primitive (8), Crippling (2), Unreliable, Overheats, 3kg, Rare (Average on frontier planet Delgaria Zeta IV)

High Impact: Apply a +2 modifier to the weapon’s Damage when it is fired with the benefit of an Aim Action.
Piercing: This weapon gains the Felling (2) Quality when fired at a target within Short Range.
Crippling Munitions: This weapon gains the Crippling (2) Quality.
Inefficient Barrel: Apply a –2 modifier to the weapon’s Damage when it is fired at targets outside of Short range.
Heating Issues: This weapon gains the Overheats Quality.
>>
Viggan-Pattern Las Carbine
Basic, 75m, S/2/–, 1d10+3 E, Pen 0, 60, Half, Reliable, Ogryn-Proof, Recharge, 2.5kg, Common

Brutal Construction: If used as an Improvised Weapon, it has the following profile:
Melee; 1d10 I; Ogryn-Proof, Primitive (8)

Exceptional Pattern: Logistics Tests to acquire Good and Best Craftsmanship versions of this weapon gain a +20 bonus in addition to any other modifiers

Inefficient Barrel: Apply a –2 modifier to the weapon’s Damage when it is fired at targets outside of Short range

Made for a experimental Ogryn shock attack regiment focused on streetsweeping and CQC. The Viggan pattern became well known by quartermasters around the Eastern Fringe due to a decimal error in the production order, causing Forgeworld Viggan Prime to produce several times the quantity ordered, making it one of the easiest patterns of Las Carbine to acquire. To compound this the experimental regiment was disbanded after several life-fire accidents causing loss of fighting men and their first mission ending in utter disaster.
>>
>>50544255
I'll bump this out of curiosity, though I just use the system and hack off the lore-bits usually...
>>
Decided to stat up the Spear Gun from Necromunda.

Necromundan Underhive Spear Gun
Heavy, 60m, S/-/-, 1d10+4 R, Pen 2, Clip 1, Reload Full, Unreliable Snare Tearing Ogryn-Proof, 7kg, Rare

High Impact: +2 damage when fired with the benefit of the Aim action
Brutal Construction: Gain the Ogryn-Proof quality. If used as an Improvised Weapon, it has the following profile: Melee, 1d10 I, Ogryn-Proof, Primitive (8)
Bulky: Adds 2 kg (already added to the statblock)
Erratic: Gain the Unreliable quality
>>
>>50544255

try the 40krpg general they can help
>>
Here's one that popped up i our Only War game

Lerthus-Ander-Warhorltz-Pattern “Boom-Tube” MkIV Disposable Rocket Launcher
Heavy, 200m, S/-/-, 3d10+3 X, Pen 4, Clip 1, Reload N/A, X , 8kg, Rare

Exceptional Pattern: +20 to acquire Good and Best Craftsmanship versions of this weapon
Lightweight Materials: Decrease the weappon's weight by 2 (already added to statblock)
Delicate: Whenever this weapon Jams, roll 1d10. On a 1 the weapon's internal mechanism snaps or siezed up and must be repaired with a Hard (-20) Tech-use Test that requiers at least several minutes before it can be fired again.

Of course I managed to break one in a critical moment.
>>
>>50548798
Disregard that X before weight. Copy-paste error
>>
>>50544255
>Ryth-Stahl "Cranky" Plasma Pistol
Pistol, 30m, S/2/–, 1d10+5 E, Pen 5, Clip 12, Rld Full, Maximal, Reliable, Special*, 3 kg, Extremely Rare**
The Ryth-Stahl loses Reliable when fired on Maximal.
*: Whenever the Ryth-Stahl jams, resolve it as if it was a grenade that just misfired, with damage as the pistol and base Blast value of 3 (modified as normal by Maximal).
A Hard (-20) Tech-Use Test is required to restore the pistol to working order, taking at least several minutes. If the pistol explodes, this test takes a further -20 penalty.
**: The Ryth-Stahl is currently undergoing trials and can only be obtained on Forge World Credence.

A peculiar design, recently rediscovered on the Forge World Credence. The STC printouts were reassembled and divined from by Magos Ryth and Magos Stahl.

The design much resembles a large stub automatic with smooth side plates, lacking the tell-tale coils and plasma flask. The coils are shrouded beneath safety baffles, and it feeds from an easy-to-change bottle kept within the pistol, reloaded much like some primitive stripper-fed pistols. The baffles, combined with a less intense bolt discharge lead to a remarkably safe weapon that lack the plasma venting common to plasma weapons. These baffles creak and grumble for the first few shots each time, giving it the nickname "Cranky".

Although appreciated in the field for its safety and robustness, whenever it does break down the repair procedure is complicated. It is also somewhat more temperamental when overcharged, and some worryingly report that it could explode catastrophically.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.