[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when the party is slow and you're trying to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: PYYA3pe.jpg (89KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
PYYA3pe.jpg
89KB, 960x640px
>tfw when the party is slow and you're trying to get them to go to the dungeon but all they want to do is RP for two hours.
>>
>>50520574

If they are having fun, who gives a shit, you dirty rollplayer.
>>
>>50520595
This.
>>
>>50520574
I actually like it when my players decide to roleplay for awhile, as I like roleplay the most of out the tabletop...

...and because that means that just buys me more time to make more stuff in future sessions so as to not run dry due to me being kinda lazy.
>>
File: what does this mean.png (260KB, 363x596px) Image search: [Google]
what does this mean.png
260KB, 363x596px
>>50520574
What's wrong with the role playing part of a role playing game?
>>
>>50520637
>>50520632
>>50520626
>>50520595
Y'all niggas missing the point
hes CELEBRATING that fact
ya fucks
>>
>>50520574
7/10

Bait is obvious, but outdated enough that it's come around for a fresh run. Thread will definitely hit at least the 100 post mark.
>>
>>50520656

Oh, wait. I'm actually retarded. Shit. I just got so used to every op being a whiny little bitch that my bias effected my understanding of the situation. Sorry op. Good for you.
>>
>>50520656
>>50520683
OP here.
This is how I intended the image to be used.
I do have mixed feelings about it going slow because I worry whether or not everyone is having fun...but then again I don't think that they'd be RPing so much if they weren't.
>>
>>50520656
To be fair the picture implies several things at once with the pose and the turtle.

I do remember the time which I had my DM say to our party something that felt like "stop delaying things with roleplay" so we can move on to "loot and all that."

To be honest, the roleplay was the onyl thing that I was looking forward to in that game's fucking drag of 100 enemy combat sessions with players that knew fuck all about so much as their saving throw rolls.
>>
File: 1303106671409.jpg (249KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1303106671409.jpg
249KB, 1024x576px
>>50520574
>The party is bickering over plans/motivations
>But they're doing it in-character

It's simultaneously the most frustrating and satisfying time of GMing.
>>
>>50521073
>The party takes turns getting in touch with their contacts and talking to them ICly, allowing necessary outlets for story exposition.
>It takes forever (but it's fun) because they want to roleplay it out.
>>
File: oh baby.png (80KB, 177x278px)
oh baby.png
80KB, 177x278px
>>50520656
shit boi I didn't realize

Nice
>>
File: blue room.jpg (90KB, 681x384px) Image search: [Google]
blue room.jpg
90KB, 681x384px
The session before last was dominated by shopping for items so we can survive the coming (second) apocalypse. Surprisingly we rolled like motherfuckers so the enormous battle against the invading army was going GREAT until this stupid fucking Kulak nuked our own forces with a kinetic kill satellite because the enemy pulled forcefields out of nowhere to fend off airstrikes.
>>
>>50520574

>Party is sitting around roleplaying with one another
>all I do is indicate surroundings and the passage of time every few moments

Fun for the party and minimal work for me. It's the best feel.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.