[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a character for the Game of Thrones rpg. Gave him Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: the-barbarians.33229.jpg (572KB, 832x1471px) Image search: [Google]
the-barbarians.33229.jpg
572KB, 832x1471px
I made a character for the Game of Thrones rpg. Gave him Blood of Heroes to increase abilities above 7, dumped cunning, deception and knowledge to 1, then upped his athletics to 10, put five specialization points in strength, 3 in brawling and picked brawler 2, so his hands have the fast and powerful qualities, and he adds his athletics +2 to his damage with his fists, and adds his athletics to his fighting 4 rolls to hit people, meaning when he uses his fists, it's like he's fighting with fighting 14 and he hits people for 13 damage, a giant has 15 health. His athletics also increases his defence and his fast he is. I could probably squeeze another 2 athletics if I gave up on the endurance 4, and animal handling, persuasion, warfare and will 3.

Would you let this fly in your campaign?
>>
>>50518639
God no. I don't know the rules, but you seem to be describing a character that can all but one-shot a giant with his bare hands. That's powerful enough without letting him fly as well.
>>
>>50518639
Congrats, you basically made a stronger, more violent, Hodor.
>>
I allow anything that's rules legal short of something that's Pun-Pun levels of clearly unintended abuse.

You may however face some degree of consequences for sacrificing certain areas of your stats for others, although I wouldn't take this as an excuse to passive aggressive rocks fall railroad you.
>>
>>50518639
Those 1's mean you are literally retarded in character, haven fun being axe-crazy hodor
>>
But anon, GoT is all about deep and complex political intrigue! How will ever survive the court with just your fists?
>>
File: tumblr_muffdxeoXF1qis07wo1_500.jpg (53KB, 426x679px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muffdxeoXF1qis07wo1_500.jpg
53KB, 426x679px
>>50518639
>>50518781

I'd allow it. You'd likely be manipulated often and find that most people want to use you as a savage beast or weapon more then a human, but GOT is also a setting about dramatic characters with dramatic flaws.
>>
>>50518781
By dumping endurance back down to 3 and thievery, healing, and language down to 1 and warfare, animal handling, and persuasion down to 2, to get 17 athletics. I think at that point he could punch the whole court.
>>
>>50518711
Underrated post.
>>
>>50518639
Yes. Then I would use your low status to force you to serve me.
>>
>>50518639

Hell no. After having a similar situation with an archer that went to 12 after taking Blood of Heroes, hell no.

If I ever run SIFRP again, the Blood of Heroes is out.
>>
>>50518639
No, but I laughed at the idea.
>>
>>50518639
Certainly.
You are allowed to play your psychotic murder savant tard.
You may even go far if you stand drooling instead of killing someone important.
However, at the end of the day, as so many already noted, you are basically a violent Hodor.
Have fun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.