[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for locations and/or bosses for a Dark Souls-esque game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Ideas for locations and/or bosses for a Dark Souls-esque game?

DM said we could each put forward an idea for a boss that the others wouldn't know about for a surprise.
>>
>>50518547
Misunderstood giant wolf-bro that plot line demands be fought a la Sif.
>>
Giant 10ft tall berserker who jumps around the battlefield, uses an oversized greatsword, and transforms into a 18ft tall black skeleton with explosive jumps.
>>
File: bed-of-chaos.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bed-of-chaos.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>50518547
Ya know, if you avoid the bullshit insta-fall-deaths, taking concepts from this bitch could make for a really cool fight. Especially since you'll have your party rather than just being a solo chump.
>>
>>50518547
What's the lore? 'Dark-Souls' doesn't give us much concrete since it can be interpreted a thousand ways.
>>
>>50520330
Just sort of "dark fantasy, dying lonely world" sort of thing. With some horror mixed in if fitting, and extra lethality always.
>>
File: facing the demon.jpg (128KB, 681x384px) Image search: [Google]
facing the demon.jpg
128KB, 681x384px
a kingdom of stone, metal, and glass in a desert. Instead of sand the desert is full of rust. Strange twisted creatures stalk the ruins but items of great power can be found here for those willing to risk the journey.
>>
>>50518547
Is it just me or does the Souls' series have the most cancerous fanbase?
>>
File: the general.jpg (126KB, 681x384px) Image search: [Google]
the general.jpg
126KB, 681x384px
>>
>>50522724
>most cancerous
That's a big claim.
>>
File: striking the abomination.jpg (124KB, 681x384px) Image search: [Google]
striking the abomination.jpg
124KB, 681x384px
>>
>>50521212
Read some old fairytales. Steal from those
>>
>>50518547
One of the player characters, except giant, naked, and covered in lice. The lice are also giant, and they want to kill you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.