[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody else a lazy fuck and listens to 40k on audiobooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: eisenhorn.png (826KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eisenhorn.png
826KB, 1280x1024px
Is anybody else a lazy fuck and listens to 40k on audiobooks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFpe4gKE9Jk&t=11661s
>>
Is there a warham fantasy audio book collection around? I'd listen to that. I do patrols all Fucking night and need somthing to break the silence
>>
>>50507505
Anyone know a good place to download 40k audiobooks?

Would really like to download:
Fabius Bile: Primogenitor
Emperor of Mankind
Eisenhorn Xenos

I want the mp3 versions...
>>
audiobookbay
>>
>>50510591
Doesn't have any of the books I'm looking for :(
>>
>>50510177
The stickies in 40k general have mega links with a dozen or so books / dramas.
>>
>>50511397
Almost none of those are audiobooks, and none of the books I'm looking for.
>>
First of all audiobooks enable me to multitask. So it is not about being lazy. I can paint and build 40k minis and hear stories at the same time.
Secondly i dont like the full books turned into audio types. I like those with more than one voice actor and with the added sound effects to enhance the mood.
>>
>>50507505
I don't. I can read a book way faster than I can listen to an audiobook.

The only 40k audiobook that I've tried was Red & Black, and the voices weren't stellar.
>>
>>50507505
I do, so I can paint and do other stuff while still getting dat grimdark.
>>
>>50510177
These are newly released, you have to wait a bit I guess. Or fork out the cash and buy em.
>>
File: 1458699596898.jpg (108KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1458699596898.jpg
108KB, 512x512px
>>50507505
I only know of betrayer on youtube or paying 40 bucks a piece from the proper site. So fuck that noise
>>
>>50511468
We'll maybe you should list the books you want or stop being a giant faggot and find one of the massive torrents that include them all. Or look on soulseek. Or usenet.

FFS nobody is going to guess what you want and upload it directly to your computer.
>>
>>50513110
>Would really like to download:
>Fabius Bile: Primogenitor
>Emperor of Mankind
>Eisenhorn Xenos

I listed them above?
>>
>>50507505
>I travel 2-3 hours on a daily basis.
>Sometimes have to stand trough half of that
>and maneuver between other passengers
>Sometimes barely enough room to take out my phone

Fuck yes I use audiobooks. God bless whoever thought of them first.
>>
>>50507594

>listen to 40k all night
>get a call to some loiterers
>jump out of car, screaming about heresy and shooting wildly
>>
What are the best /tg/ related audiobooks? I'll accept anything fantasy or sci-fi.
>>
>>50507594
Wfb only had a few audios - gotrex ones and the first sigmar book
The AoS had a few but that's stopped as well
>>
>>50511468
There's a site but the last time it was mentioned on 4chan some cunts went and started pissing up the share thread and so the mods nuked the thread and nuked any new request threads for months
>>
>>50507594
>>50510177

Procedure

>Look at blacklibrary dot com for releases
>check your favourite torrent links site
>enjoy

No need to thank me.
>>
>>50516012
Most of the torrents came from that certain share site
Lot less new stuff in torrents now
>>
>>50516012
No torrent site I know of has any of the 3 books I'm looking for. Most are complete shit now that kickass was taken down. Used to get my stuff from Epistolary but that's not an option anymore.
>>
>>50516545
4chan cunts fucked it up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.