[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinity General: Unknown Ranger Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 29

File: BoLS-Infinity-Unknown-Ranger-00.jpg (78KB, 1400x587px) Image search: [Google]
BoLS-Infinity-Unknown-Ranger-00.jpg
78KB, 1400x587px
Infinity is a 28mm scale futuristic skirmish game by Corvus Belli where the world still needs goofy-looking heroes.

>All the rules are for free. Buying the books is only relevant for fluff:
http://www.infinitythegame.com/archive.php

>No-longer-provisional Catalog where you can look at pretty pictures of the miniatures you're thinking of getting:
http://www.infinitythegame.com/catalogue/

>Rules wiki (now updated with HSN3 content):
http://www.infinitythewiki.com/en/Main_Page

>Rules Wiki Offline Backup
https://mega.nz/#!Dxs3VbKQ!_tRgLeIszkdMBvnpCFE4xHELtngLRL26cexppwmAIws

>Official Army Builder:
https://army.infinitythegame.com/

>Token Generator:
http://inf-dice.ghostlords.com/markers/

>N3 Hacker Helper:
http://www.captainspud.com/n3hacking/

>N3 Reverse Index Web App (a bit outdated as of HSN3 but still a bit viable to look at)
http://n3index.bastian-dornauf.de/

>Batreps:
http://www.youtube.com/#/playlist?list=PLzrPO7KIAtwXlOUh545nq21WQaW7YxuGc

>Terrain:
http://pastebin.com/Hy9SRkmJ

>Faction Rundown:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/mqaaf5fosmti5b4/Infinity_Faction_Rundown_v.1.3.rtf

>All Consolidated Rules:
https://www.mediafire.com/?xm5aqb4sdx4g446

>Operation Icestorm Scan (beginner missions)
https://mega.nz/#!AkkG0ZZA!CE-YzCWIWVROcSnnlkZI8SMWxWoNb1LkFbWI-LamYR8
>Operation Red Veil Missions (different toilet, same shit)
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/xjlY6Mip/file.html

>The RPG Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game

>WIP Tactica
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Infinity_Tactics

>RPG Character Creation
http://infinity.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/

Previous thread
>>50463149
>>
>>50505564
IT'S SHIT. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Although hooking his shield onto the tactical fist arm to make it look like he's shielding someone might fix the model.
>>
>>50505564
he looks like he's doing the black panther salute, or at the minimum doing the "Fight the Power" kinds motif,
Personally glad i have a pewter mule on the east coast that got me the gen con ver. for my b-day.
thanks Jeffy <3
>>
>>50505564
>The good models are exclusives.
I think I'm done with infinity until blackjacks come out.

To slow and shitty with their releases for me to deal.
>>
>>50505859
>until blackjacks come out
Confirmed for not anytime in 2017.
See you next week
>>
File: 102_5053.jpg (531KB, 1533x1091px) Image search: [Google]
102_5053.jpg
531KB, 1533x1091px
>>50505859
>The good models are exclusives
Yeah, tell me about it. I recently learned that the Red Veil Yuan Yuan only really looks good from one specific angle and lacks some presence in most others.
>>
So is this game not worth it then or?...
>>
>>50505564

Doing a campaignish thing with a friend, doing smaller things for different units, looking for feedback on how shit this is, not sure how to expand it from here, but I wanted to write a character that was just not taken seriously inworld.

http://pastebin.com/AHdu8kyb
>>
>>50507837
If you really care about the few limited models it might scratch you the wrong way.
Like I won't use a bounty hunter until I can get a hold of the armored one which is limited. Regular production one looks retarded and the other is a motorcycle which you're not guaranteed to have come up.

Otherwise everything else is playable and the official rules are pretty open to proxies.
>>
>>50507898
Do they ever have entire units that are limited? Like, no official model release in their store?
>>
>>50507983
An example for what I play, Haqqislam, there's no Halqa models available in their own store but elsewhere can sometimes find the old sculpts for them.

Until new ones come I just use the non-Red Veil Ghulams as Halqa since they look different enough from the newer Ghulams.
>>
>>50507983
There are a few units that just don;t exist in model form yet, and many profiles that there is not official model for. Because of that the game has to be very open with proxies.

Zhanying box when?
>>
>>50507983
Yea, there's a dismounted Maverick pilot, but you could only get it by pre-ordering the USAriadna box.
>>
>>50510096
Really? I thought she was in every USAriadna army box. This makes me a lot less interested in it.
>>
>>50507898
>a motorcycle which you're not guaranteed to have come up
This pisses me off to no end. Just make the the fucking bike a option, CB. I have the model, but have not used it even once.
Also, Authorized Bountyhunters for every human sectorial when?

>>50505810
While that is a good idea, it does not change the goofy Bostria face.
>>
On the third day of Christmas Corvus Belli gave to me...

3 AP Mines

2 Hacking Gloves

And a cartridge for my Combi...
>>
>>50505564
The mini is already sorta inferior to the Gencon sculpt, but what really kills it is the Bostria face.
I wonder if the backpack under the shiekd is completely formed so I can shift the shield itself to the arm.
>>
Why are the combi rifle morat vanguards dancing?
>>
>>50508010
Grenzer box when?
>>
>>50510228
Well its not a model you actually use in your army, its more like a objective model.
>>
>>50512614
motorcycle dudes can get off their motorcycles to fit through doorways and shit. Motorcycle dude miniatures actually see a lot more use than pilots.
>>
>>50512630
Really? So I need to buy bikers for dismounting?
>>
>>50512447
Something something gorilla something something natural rhythm

Seriously though they're just leaning. The poses aren't great but they're not particularly odd either.
>>
>>50512648
>I need to buy bikers for dismounting?
No, just use an empty base or whatever.
>>
>>50507983
One of the reasons Infinity is so open to proxies is that there are plenty of profiles with no models whatsoever. Not just limited models. But none at all. So proxying is acceptable and even encouraged by CB themselves. You can even proxy other CB models in tournaments.
>>
File: the list that calls to me.png (238KB, 631x546px) Image search: [Google]
the list that calls to me.png
238KB, 631x546px
This list .... it calls to me.

Should I have the Sophotect in group one or two?
>>
>>50511698
Hey, nice to see someone's continuing it.

I did a full song last year but no one paid attention.
>>
>>50513180
if you're planning to shove HMGs and spitfires at your opponent during the active turn I'd say let the Sophotect have her own orders to keep them going easier. Never know when a lucky shot comes up.
>>
Are Crazy Koalas good? They sound a bit ridiculous, but maybe there's a downside to them?
>>
Rate my list
MwBgjAPqIQ0ghgLwJ7wNYGcAE8BOBTLAYwHsSAbCMAUgCZaB2ahgFgDZqBCG+p1j7nUbN2XHsP5ihfUYN4iB4mYukLqAASVq5E2Vsk7lU+Qf17Vpi+ZPXdHTRYCswY3ddHD2sypOPa75kcaTwZHEADWAE4IlgAODTMmIA===
>>
>>50513263
They're not OP, if you're asking that. Couple of them in a right place can be a headache, but usually you can defuse them with something that you can afford to sacrifice, like servant, or rambo them with something that can take the hit or dodge. And that's the best case scenario. Just kill the handler before he can set them on stanby and they will be deactivated as well. But in general they're nuce roadblocks.
>>
>>50513263
Crazy Koalas are great. My Haqqislam playing friend absolutely despises them.

The downside is that sometimes you may have both charge at the same cheap warband model and that big beefy units usually have the PH to dodge them. But they're great area denial nonetheless.
>>
>>50513263
They're a speed bump. A nice one at that. Can catch unaware opponents in the butt and slows down camo/infiltrators very well but they do have their work-arounds. You can mid-range shoot them, deactivate them, dodge them, throw a cheap disposable troop at them, throw a holo-echo at them, mine-sweep them, kill the owner before he/she leaves them idle, or just take the hits with heavy armor. Of course, when paired with a Moran's repeater it makes a mind game of whether you want to dodge to avoid the koalas or reset to avoid hacking. And they're usually on fast or infiltrating units so they do come with lots of board control.
>>
>>50513292
4/10. You didn't even fill out the fourth combat group. But, you can make up for this by having a majority of them prone to demonstrate Slav-squatting.
>>
>>50513320
can we have a haram.jpg?
>>
>>50511698
>not making the third day Tohaa-themed
>>
>>50513180
If the Hsien, Celestial and 'tehct go down, will you be in permanent LoL?
>>
>>50514372
If you have no possible Lts (like irregular troops, REMs), then you're just stuck in LoL.
>>
I don't have any teardrop templates and I need them tonight. No store anywhere near me sells them. What do? Is there a decent substitute?
>>
>>50513683
Well, in his defence there are usually just three mines per person anyways, plus Tohaa have access to them. What Tohaa thing is analagous to French Hens anyways?
>>
>>50514674
Symbiomates?
>>
>>50514656
Nigga, just print it out from the downloads page!

You know, under "markers"

N3 Letter.

Page 4.

There. I even spelled it out for you.
>>
>>50514705
I didn't know that existed. I'm new to the game. Thank you.
>>
>>50514733
Glued mine on thin cardboard. Had them for like a year before I bought the plastic ones.
>>
Holy Sepulchre is basically like Deathwatch of Military Orders, formed from the best of other orders, right?
So in theory no one should complain if I fielded Hospitallers or Santiago with Cross of Jerusalem on them? I mean, if I encountered a lorefag autist.
Cross of Jerusalem is best cross
>>
>>50515071
I still have the ones I printed from card-stock in 2012.
>>
>>50515424
Everyone should complain.
>>
Friend wants to get into USAriadna, what model is a must for the Scottish part of the army? I'm thinking William Wallace
>>
>>50515483
USAriadna and Ariadna are two different things. USARF is the American part of Ariadna.
Is he going for full Ariadna or just Caledonia? In Caledonia Wallace is extremely good. In general he's still pretty great due to Inspiring Leadershit turning all your Irregulars into Regulars, and Ariadna has quite a few of those.
>>
can you possess alien TAGs?

I remember that in N2 CA was immune to posession from human armies
>>
>>50516075
Yes, if they haven't Immunity to it as a rule, namely Avatar.
>>
>>50515515
No lt option for William in vanilla, so it's trash in there. Not worth of lol to force it to become lt.
>>
>>50515515
Wallace in vanilla can't be Lt unless nominated midgame, so he's really just a waste of space. Caledonian Wallace is maximal hilarity, with these super scary bumrush lists that fall apart midway through the game. Always a shame when the opponent turns out to have a Fiday in the locker.
>>
>>50516237
>>50516192
I remember in my first ITS tournament I was facing Ariadna and set up an Oniwaban Assassination of William Wallace expecting to cause LoL. Turns out I forgot this detail that I was facing Vanilla and Wallace wasn't the Lt. Much to my bewilderment.

(I should've killed Armand Le Muet instead that game)
>>
>>50516237
With CC 22 and Berserk as well as maybe a Highlander or two (or just a Volunteer link with a Chainrifle) to act as bodyguards it wouldn't be that easy for a Fiday to get to him. Easier than trying to shank linked Joan, but still a bit of a gamble.
>>
So I just finished priming my Ariadna Starter and Volunteers and now I'm waiting for them to dry and I'm nervous as fuck to paint them. I hope they don't turn out shitty... I'm doing a simple yellow and white color scheme, so we'll see I suppose.
>>
>>50516290
Berserk is a trade of hits though, and with DA or the viral they get on that character dude it's a bad call. Worse still is the version with mines, but even an unopposed combi rifle will down him often enough.

On reflection, maybe aleph are an even worse match. All those damn nanopulsers
>>
>>50516446
Why use DA when you can instashank him with a knife instead?
>>
>>50516493
Probably because arm rolls are a thing
>>
>>50516493
But you're right that ph-1 instakill is probably better against an unwound Wallace if that's your one shot at killing the guy. But guns are probably an even better option
>>
>>50516441
Even trash paint jobs are better than silver. You'll do fine, just use washes.
>>
Is William Wallace worth it if I only field two irregulars, both Cameronians?
>>
>>50515424
If anyone complains, draw your sword and demand a duel to settle the matter. Deus Vult!
>>
Finally planning on doing my own table for the local tournies. Trying to keep it different from the other guy's stuff and I noticed how lucky I am.

They all do city sections or enclosed bases. I can easily make a industrial area.

Though I want to make it look like it's in the desert and a touch of Haqqislam. Is there an example of what places they produce silk at look like? I assume some kind of rendering equipment would occupy a fair bit of space.
>>
>>50515424
No. Go play some 1001 point games or something.
>>
If tohaa are going to get sectorial armies, what hell would the benefits really be? They already have fireteam in vanilla
>>
>>50521753
Triads are different from a Haris and of course there's duos and cores.

I assume some of the non-triad units will form the other teams while potentially having restrictions on triads while in sectorial.

Personally I'm hoping for a mixed core of Chaksas and Kaauris. Won't complete objectives often, but would be a fun core to plant somewhere and keep shit away.
>>
File: 102_5061.jpg (211KB, 292x446px) Image search: [Google]
102_5061.jpg
211KB, 292x446px
Finished one of my Ghazi Muttawi'ah. Payed more attention to the skin and hair than I did most of the rest of the body but I like the look on his face a lot. Kind of looks like Sheamus without a mohawk.
>>
Dead game, dead thread.
>>
>>50524229

Pretty popular game but yeah dead thread.
>>
File: 1479785551272.jpg (265KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479785551272.jpg
265KB, 764x1080px
Lazy sunday morning bump
>>
File: 1473697639567.jpg (23KB, 506x437px) Image search: [Google]
1473697639567.jpg
23KB, 506x437px
>>50524229

No.
>>
>>50524229
It's a sunday games day, everyobe are playing atm.
>>
After having played Vanilla PanO for a while, I finally wanted to give sectorials a try. Any ASA player here who can tell me how a full frontal assault feels like?
Was thinking of playing double knights, peacemaker and naga to have half my army in the midfield.
>>
>first timer to wargames
>split a Red Veil box, keep Yu Jing
>go studio scheme because visual creativity still in training
>prime to black, wash, with blue, make a gray-silver mix and rub it in paper to keep only the pigment then rub it on to put color only on raised areas
>minis look damn good, a solid metallic black (actually gray, of course, but looks blacks) that lets you see details and shines nicely
>when moved under light you can see blue on them, but it´s impossible to pin point where it is unless you carefully scan it. It sorta looks like liquid metal or like a personal forcefield of sorts

I was just following the advice of "miniature painting 101" youtube playlist and how-to-paint-miniatures dot com website. Seems to be damn solid, I never expected a result even a tenth as good as I´ve gotten.

Problem now is, the minis looks beautiful, but they´re just black. But I´m scared as fuck that if start adding orange, skin, etc. I´ll completely ruin the black.

Any tips?
>>
>>50526057
Don't fuck up? There isn't much else you can do besides masking, but that is hardly ideal either with minis with this much detail.
Hard to remove.
>>
>>50526056
>naga
Only plebs use Aleph loans.

On a more serious note, dual Montesas are awesome, Spitfire/LGL are a very flexible combo. The fact that all Montesas come loaded for bear is a huge boon, since they can handle most things. Second Montesa sculpt when?
Peacemakers are solid, but I prefer Bulleteers. ODD > Auxbot. Still, it's nice to have one.

Outside of that, here are a few thoughts.
- Bagh-Mari are a very nice agressive core link while Regular core links are cheap and flexible (but their SWC costs suck).
- Tikbalang is a personal favorite now, since it can handle most things by itself. Meanwhile, the Dragao has a HRMC, what more could you want?
- Akalis are okay drop troopers, E/mitter and Hacker being my usual go-to variants.
- Guarda de Assalto costs too much, I feel. It's not bad by any means, but there are superior options.
>>
>>50513683
No one likes those dirty animal wearing- artichoke heads.

I jest, but it's easier to do something that all factions can do.

>>50513213
I got you, anon.
>>
>>50526308
Peacemakers are made to be a midfield roadblock that you don't need to put any orders into. Totally different role to a Bulleteer, which is better off as an active turn killy unit.

>Guarda de Assalto costs too much, I feel
Really? I love the things. Zero v smoke in PanO is some potent shit, and his auxbot can be nasty with the right supportware. BS10 effectively becomes BS13 most of the time with assisted fire. And that's not to mention the main dude's capabilities. I think he's a valid option, especially if you've got a more aggressive Regular link team.
>>
>>50526600
Nice dubs.
The problem I have with the Guarda is that I still have no idea how to properly use her. The knights have profiles that I find way more useful. Now if it could get a Lt. option...
>>
File: 102_5060.jpg (392KB, 1405x623px) Image search: [Google]
102_5060.jpg
392KB, 1405x623px
Anyone want to see my take on Scarface?
>>
>>50526051
Yup heading to my shop in a few
>>
>>50527073
Well, you already posted it.

Kill the shine and fix the sword.
>>
File: ORC Cheese04.png (343KB, 500x1291px) Image search: [Google]
ORC Cheese04.png
343KB, 500x1291px
Here's one I wanted to do for a while.
>>
>>50528156
>title is not 'Three ORCs arguing'
>>
>>50528177
Prepostrous. The Sepulchre has that indistunguishable cross.
>>
>>50528156
You know what I hate about them?
Those fucking antennas. So fucking tiny and a pain to put on.
>>
>>50528156
It's bit weird how all the PanO HI bar humble ORC have so christian background. Maybe with future sectorials we get a glimpse of Sikh and secular HIs
>>
>>50528220
That's obviously a Santiago you blind fool.
>>
>>50528177
>>50528220
>it's actually two Fidays and a Speculo Killer
>the Swiss Guard is in TO Camo

>>50528256
First time I was putting together the ORC from Icestorm I think I spent 10 or 15 minutes trying to get the antennas to stay on the model and not my fingers.
>>
>>50528275
Impersonators disguise themselves as civilians, tho. Otherwise, they'd have a prerequisite of killing the guy to impersonate.
>>
>>50528260
ORC, AssGuard and Aquila Guard are all secular. Swiss technically is too, although in papal service, so it's arguably a religious unit.
>>
>>50528275
Easiest way to deal with that is a pair of tweezers.
>>
>>50528260
Aquila and Assault Guards are secular as well.
>>
>>50528321
>Swiss Guard
>secular
Surely you jest?
>>
>>50528410
Technically they're not part of the church in the way MO is, they're regular military that just work really closely with the church. I still wouldn't say they're secular though, it's hard to make that argument when half your job is guarding the pope.
>>
>>50527015
How to use? Launch smoke and pump orders to get into close range. Use the eclipse to narrow angles then either split fire, using the auxbot to hold off a closer target while murderising another or else just enter your standard BS15 F2F victory while obliging the same target to eat shotgun unopposed. Switch on suppression and leave him to die. And keep an eye out for LI links for template smashing. 50ish points is an acceptable loss and he'll cause chaos.
>>
>>50528500
Between BS15 supp fire, an auxiliary shotgun and the other slick board control units ASA gets there's a pretty good chance it won't die if positioned well, or at least it will be very difficult to dislodge. I honestly like to use the multi rifle a lot of the time for that improved suppressive fire, it's just so useful as a defensive measure and saves the SWC that ASA is always hungry for.
>>
>>50528156
Nice attention to detail there.

Even got the whole visors right. (FK vs Montessa)
>>
File: Nomads01.png (465KB, 500x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Nomads01.png
465KB, 500x1291px
And here's some units that don't look all the same.
>>
>>50529593
>The renegade just chillin and being the least alien dude in the premises
Kek.
>>
>>50529593
>that fucking bleeting pupnik
>that chillin' morat
Bakunin is such a weird place that Morats blend in better than Speculo Killers.
>>
How to build S.A.S Caledonia?
>>
>>50529934
Speculo Killers still blend better.
they just turn off the disguise field
>>
>>50529593
"It's you Mr Wong, you are the alien"
>>
>>50529593
Someone's paying for the enhanced deniability package I see.
>>
>>50510468
With those huge goggles, some greenstuff to make a mask looks easy enough.
>>
What do any fellow tohaa players think of this defensive 300 point ITS list?

BwBgjAPgzCIQIgUwGaIHYGcCWA3RACAFQHsALAQ3IgCZqBSAdgFYw7qmmBOOgQijoBsAFmBtqQhr2ohGYbuKj8e02fKGLe3AUyFiG9HmFbaBe04aaCBM2sH4ABMDO2XaDJU8Ec9H597e+Xq7U7ryi2vy0AqI84UyR1NFSugycMjBCrDyS2vRRktleeYkFYPzaorYy9vZAA==
>>
Can someone explain to me WTF a Special Lieutenant Order is?

I've scoured the rulebook and I know my Lt generates one. I know if he has Inspiring Leadership or Strategos, he can spend it for those skills.

But let's say he just has Lieutenant as a skill. What exactly can he use that order for and where do I find it in the book? thanks!
>>
>>50532066
It's an extra order only your Lt. can use
>>
>>50529967
Just the unit SAS (Scots Guard, SAS, and Uxia) or SAS operatives using Caledonia?
>>
>>50526056
I'm not a fan of Knights, GdA or Dragoe.

Acontecimento can be played more reactively or offensively. Offensively it's not much different from vanilla or in some cases NCA.
>>
>>50532131

Yes--for what exactly? Just normal short skills? Or does a Lt. have extra skills available?
>>
>>50532326
It works like any normal order, just that only the Lt can use it.

It´s a little mini game. Keep the order so your Lt is secret, or use the order to move more but reveal who your Lt is?
>>
>>50532339

Got it, thanks!
>>
>>50529593
I had a chuckle at that one.
>>
>>50526598
Eh. I'd rather make one for each faction, good for faction-inappropriate gifts and whatnot.
>>
File: news from Paradiso.png (409KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
news from Paradiso.png
409KB, 640x360px
>>
Can someone give me advice on how I should use Ambush Camo on my Spetz? It seems kind of like a not very good skill. I mean, it's just a camo marker that's obviously a decoy in my deployment area. What's the point?
>>
>>50534728
It helps protect the spetz in the early game from stuff like impersonators. It's only obvious once you reveal the spetsnaz for the first time, and if you deploy another unit nearby you can double down on the mind games.
>>
I don't have much experience with warbands. How would you use Krakot in PanOceania?
>>
>>50534487
Holy shit, someone saved my shitty fake headline.

Thanks, Anon.
>>
On the fourth day of Christmas, Corvus Belli gave to me ...

4éme de Chasseurs
3 AP Mines
2 Hacking Gloves
And a Cartridge for my combi.
>>
What is the point of Armand? How do you even play him?
>>
>>50537659
>How
Pretty obvious. He's an ODD Sniper with 2 wounds. Stick him in cover and snipe bitches. In Tohaa, he can even benefit from Symbiomates and bombs. He may or may not have uses in other armies.
>>
File: 1468644495087.jpg (273KB, 752x808px) Image search: [Google]
1468644495087.jpg
273KB, 752x808px
Hey some things came up in a game tonight and we were unsure on how to proceed.

A. We had a Monk toss smoke that was speculative fire around a corner. This smoke clipped an enemy where it was placed. Can the enemy declare an ARO since the smoke hit him even though he can't see the model throwing the smoke? If he can--what can he declare and is it now a FTF roll against the throw?

B. If the smoke sticks and the monk uses TWO movements to get into base to base with the enemy--all while in smoke--does the enemy get an ARO when that second movement brings the Monk into base to base?

C. Shooting into CC: So you roll to hit at a -6. Does the enemy engaged with another guy get an ARO while being shot in melee? Or does he just stand there and take it?

D. During an ARO, buddy had his Lt. sniped and dropped. So he suffers loss of Lt. immediately. How does this work when he's went through half his orders? I mean--he can declare a new Lt by the end of his turn and I know everyone becomes Irregular for that moment--but how do you sort out whose orders are whose if the turn is halfway through and he can just declare anyone a new Lt. at turn end?

Thanks for any help!
>>
>>50538260
A) gets an ARO to dodge, but not a face to face.

C) enemy doesn't get an ARO, they have to take it unless they have a version of sixth sense.

D) Loss of LT doesn't kick in mid turn. You only check for LT at the beginning of your turn, before you count orders. Your friend continues their turn normally.
>>
>>50538260
A: If they're under the template but don't have LoF then they can dodge out of the way.

B: Yes. CC attack or dodge are both viable AROs there.

C: He has to just take it since he's considered to be in the engaged state.

D: LoL only makes everyone irregular next turn. The turn in which the Lt is killed proceeds as normal.
>>
>>50526057
Don't worry about fucking up, because you will. It is a constant when learning something new - you will screw up and that's cool, that's how you will learn. Metal miniatures are the easiest to strip of paint, but even then, I'd suggest painting all your dudes first. A miniature that you think looks painted horribly, one that oozes all your failure and sorrow in your mind is still better than an unpainted silver surfer. At least you put an effort into it.

Besides, we all have to start somewhere. Let's just say my first miniatures were absolutely godawful, I fucked up pretty much every stage from a thicc coat of white primer to big, beautiful, thick coats of paint, turning the model into some sort of a kindergardener's project. The key is to keep painting. Even Angel Giraldez wasn't born with his painting skills, just check his first minis.
>>
File: 20161204_184301.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161204_184301.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>50538734
No this guy, by to help motivate, here are my Ariadna miniatures I literally finished today. Took me about 8 hours total. Not done, still need to wash, but still. If you put your mind to it, you'll be fine. If I can do it with my shakey as fuck hands, so can you.
>>
>>50539647
*Not *but
Sorry, I've been drinking
>>
>December release
>MR Hsien
Who fucking wants a MR Hsien? How about releasing the stuff people actually need, like the Celestial Guard box or the rifle Zhanying?
I don't play the weeaboos, but every JSA guy wants the Shikami, how about that?
And don't put yet another open fucking visor on any of them!
/rant
>>
>>50535123
Depends what you roll. Superjump + superior movement turns your lowly krakot into superhero that can be pretty fun to play.
>>
>>50535123
You're in a faction without spammable infiltrators, but you want to get some bodies close to Konstantinos / some mech deploy model and play aggressively. Use him as space control and charge into targets when there's a chance of a cheap trade.
>>
>>50538446
>>50538518
B. The monk has stealth from martial arts. If the reactive model is in smoke it has no line of sight. So you could use your second half of the order to move into b2b and they will get no Aro.
>>
>>50538260
>>50540787
Fucking phone.
>>
>>50540729
MR Hsien is pretty decent even though it's often overshadowed by the HMG. The pose is also miles better imo, so I'll be picking it up anyway.

The real crime is the Zhanshi SWC box. I understand putting the vanilla line troops in a vanilla starter, but the box has absolutely no reason to exist while there's a lot of demand for a Celestial Guard box.
>>
>>50540892
to be fair the old Zhanshi were eye-bleeding horrible while the semi-old CG SWC are somewhat passable, but I concur that there's little to no point in releasing a SWC box for an underused unit that can't even link yet. That box should have been Zhanying all along, so we could finally make Hsien haris and Wu Ming core linkteams.
New CG SWC box is still pretty high up there in the "needs to be released" list for YJ though.

And speaking of Hsien, the new MR one is arguably inferior to the HMG version but coupled with a pair of Zhanying it makes for a pretty scary midfield firefigher and objective capper team. The +1 SWC is also a nice touch.
Too bad Zhanying have a grand total of 1 model released, and one of the more niche loadouts too.
>>
>>50541142
You can make WM links without Zhanying.
>>
File: 280225-0138.jpg (148KB, 1131x555px) Image search: [Google]
280225-0138.jpg
148KB, 1131x555px
Hey, remember us?
>>
>>50541383
Yeah, i member
>>
>>50541383
Sure. Apart from the shitty pose on the female Auxilia, that kit still holds up reasonably well.
>>
>>50541253
I know, but the Zhanying hacker in the team is too good to pass up
>>
>>50541445
>implying people use auxilia
>>
>>50540892

This isn't an entirely accurate comparison, but I used to think that about the MR Aquilla (from the NCA starter), until I actually used the HMG variant and found out it's like a thousand times better. And the HMG Aquilla can't even be LT like the HMG Hsien.
>>
>>50541485
They don't? I still use the pair whenever I play Neoterra, which, admittedly, isn't all that often these days.
>>
>>50541485
>implying they don't
Next you're going to claim Neoterra player actually use Bolts.
>>
>>50538260
>B. If the smoke sticks and the monk uses TWO movements to get into base to base with the enemy--all while in smoke--does the enemy get an ARO when that second movement brings the Monk into base to base?
Usually it would, but Martial Arts grant Stealth. He can sneak right into B2B.

From the wiki:
>If the Movement of the trooper with Stealth ends in base to base contact with an enemy and declares any non-Movement Short Skill, then the enemy can only declare CC Attack, Dodge, Reset, or those Skills that can be used in Engaged state.
>>
>>50541490
Hsiens are better equipped for close range with stealth and templates, especially now that they can make haris teams with the generally short-range toolboxes that are Zhanying. That +1SWC can definitely be worth it as well. HMGs are still generally better, but the MR has merit. I use them both fairly regularly.
>>
>>50541522
Amusingly enough, one of the local NCA players uses bolts as auxilia.
>>
>>50541607
Aquila/Auxilia haris when?
>>
>>50541650
Right after linkable Posthumans.
>>
>>50541650
G:Synch-ed units can't form fireteams so I'd say never. Should link with Bolts desu.
>>
>>50541675
How would that even work? Does the dude have multiple personality disorder?
>>
>>50541675
>posthuman haris
>9 hosts
>posthumans must change hosts simultaneously
I'd play that.
>>
>>50541736
So, a bit like palying 3 tohaa triads? Btw pretty much 0 chance posthumans will be linkable, we're even lucky they are confirmed in Vedic at all, the early rumors said they were excluded.
>>
>>50541675
>posthuman sectorial
>posthuman ava total
>core, haris, duo
>netrods and remotes
That sounds fucking amazing, to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>50541725
Posthumans are already bullshit, so just let them haris/link with the inactive bodies, activating all at once. It's ok guys, we totally tested this :^)
>>
>>50541736
So would everyone else, because it would get you 9 elite units with universal +1 burst for pocket change.
>>
>>50541764
Well, you still only have one haris *as such* and you'd only get three orders from that.

I doubt we'll see Posthumans in Vedic. It doesn't seem like it's their scene.
>>
>>50541827
>I doubt we'll see Posthumans in Vedic
but it was confirmed verbatim in part 2 of this interview...
http://infinitytheforums.com/forum/topic/44963-interplanetary-interruptor-interview/
>>
>>50540729
I like to think of it like this: At least it's not the MSR Tiger Soldier
>>
>>50542088
Shush, don't give CB these ideas or the next YJ releases will be Boarding Shotgun Hac Tao and MULTI Rifle Sun Tze 2.0
>>
On the fifth day of Christmas Corvus Belli gave to me:

A 5 MAN LINK TEAM!
4éme de Chasseurs
3 Tohaa-mon
2 Hacking Gloves
And A Cartridge for my Combi
>>
>>50542157
>Multi Rifle Sun Tze 2.0
Ibunironically wouldn't mind that. And no, I don't want to butcher the lady Crane to get one.
>>
>>50542344
literally only downsides compared to 1.0 apart from the +2 BS but ok.
>>
>>50542157
For an instance I didn't believe you when you said there was a BSG Hac Tao option. Had to check Army 6. Completely forgot about it.
>>
>>50542088
I'd unironically love that.
>>
>>50542496
>>50542088
Superb flanking unit.
>>
>>50542496
>living that 360 noscope airdrop headshot dream
>>
>>50542496
Fine then. Wu Ming Multi-Rifle+Nimbus Light Grenade Launcher and the Raiden MSR (I suspect the Raiden MSR is actually being reserved for the obligatory useless sniper in the next JSA starter box, whenever that may be).
>>
>>50542540
MSR Raiden is hot garbage but a rifle Wu Ming model would be really neat, would definitely get a lot of use as a proxy if nothing else.
>>
>>50542540
That Wu Ming sounds good. We don't have a rifle model for them.
MSR Raiden I'm not sure about. I've never even considered that.
>>
>>50542540
Nimbus is trash, but you can also field swc free lgl on a HI.
>>
>>50542531
The trick is to have your opponent focus on one flank and deploy the tiger on the opposed side. Having a good sniper on your side is a nasty surprise for most players.
>>
You know what I think would improve Corvus Bello's online store? Stats on the pages of units. I think it'd help, new players especially, with choosing their units. I know rule of cool can basically let you choose your units, but you don't wanna buy units that might overlap too much.
>>
>>50542635
>>50542622
>>50542588
Apparently I'm bad at naming "useless" yet un-sculpted missing profiles nobody wants for Yu Jing that isn't a resculpt of an old unit that may actually improve the selection available. So be it.
>>
>>50542773
You could have chosen one of the many elite HI that for some obscure reasons have a boarding shotgun loadout. Like a Crane or Hsien BSG, pretty sure no one ever even thought of playing one.
CB works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>50542819
>pretty sure no one ever even thought of playing one
Someone never played a boarding action map.
>>
>>50542819
>>50542846
Nah, you have that guy who actually likes Shotguns.

Anyways, I got it:

Zhan Shi Light Grenade Launcher.

Does any sane person un-ironically want a Zhanshi LGL before a Shikami or Zhanying Box but presumably after the Pilot TAG models?
>>
>>50542906
>Zhan Shi Light Grenade Launcher.
you got this right, for now. Next year with the release of IA and (supposedly) Zhanshi fireteams, it might see some marginal use.
>>
>>50542906
I got one better:
Shaolin monk with LGL. Has -4 to their smoke grenades so can't even smoke-dodge properly anymore, pays for a BS 9 combi, costs 1 SWC, and it's not like we don't have a CG smoke LGL option.

...well, he could be a source of bits or an alternate sculpt to give a chain to.
>>
>>50542953
>Has -4 to their smoke grenades so can't even smoke-dodge properly anymore
Where does the -4 come from?
>>
>>50542953
Well, a new Monk sculpt might be nice...
>>
>>50543016
Current one are pretty nice, tho.
>>
>>50543001
>>50542953

uh ok I'm dumb, disregard the question
PH 13 vs BS 9
>>
>>50542953
You see though, I think that's officially covered by the "Close Combat Pose" from the guys in the box itself.
>>
Can someone explain fire teams to me? I understand that they are able to move altogether with one order, and they gain a +1 to BS depending on the size, but beyond that I'm confused. They only get a single ARO, right? But the enemies also only get a single ARO towards them, that only a single member of the fire team can react to with shooting. They all can dodge though? Also, they have 360 degree vision correct? Am I missing something?
Would running Bakunin Sectorial be worth it for just this? They don't seem to be a faction that's very good at being shooty.
>>
>>50542819
I can see the Crane BSG coming up as useful in one super specifc scenario:
I'm on a terrain dense board where I know the person I'm up against has over three Oniwabans in his list. Sensor, remove, Rinse, Repeat.
>>
>opens the new ASA starter
>Montesa has new and improved antennas, easier to attach
"What's this? Is CB tryibg to evolve? The end is nigh!"
>Akali has the same PoS antennae they've always had
Whev!
>>
>>50543234
You seem to be extremely confused from facing one but not reading the rules from it.

Forget everything you know and think of the bonuses like this:

The bonuses are cumulative
In a Fire Team, Impetuous is ignored.

At three people, they gain +1 Burst to their shots.

At four people, they gain Sixth Sense L2 (which allows for them to ignore the negative mods from surprise shots/attacks and be able to shoot back if targeted from out of LoF, if able to shoot.

At Five people they gain +3 BS and +3 to Discover rolls.

In the active turn, only the link leader (who can change every order in the first short movement skill) fires at the bonuses dependent from the size of the team, the rest sort of move and stay idle, in the reactive turn all the people who can shoot have the bonuses listed (normally making Burst 2 Shots in the reactive turn for each person). They must all declare the same order, or otherwise they split from the team.

Please read the related content for further clarification.
http://infinitythewiki.com/en/Infinity_Fireteams

As for Bakunin, they tend to be worth it for the Riot Grrls link which is among the best links in the game. At a base 13 BS +3 from links and the added survival from being Heavy Infantry with great equipment and the Tinbot who helps protect the whole team from hacking they're really powerful. Reverend links are also pretty decent because ODD can be great in the F2F and Moderators tend to be as solid a core link as any other Line trooper core link, except for the fact that they have spitfires at cheaper SWC than anyone else so its something to consider. At the 50-ish points it takes to field the whole link they make a good order battery for most of the other troops you'll include.
>>
>>50543385
Link leader doesn't get bonuses on the reactive turn.
>>
>>50542088
Funny enough I'd like to see a Boarding Shotgun Dao Fei.
>>
>>50543234
You sound like someone else half-assedly explained you the rules, just read them it's all there. It's a complex rule set so make sure you read all the examples and exceptions
http://infinitythewiki.com/en/Infinity_Fireteams

tl; dr
>one order to move the entire team
>depending on the action type, either everyone in the team performs it (climb, dodge, etc...) or only the team leader performs it (shoot, discover, etc...)
>must mantain coherency (within 8 inches) with the team leader
>when activated, entire team generates only one ARO for each reactive opposing model
>during reactive phase, each fireteam member can make his own ARO
>in ARO, every member perform the same action. If some a member performs a different ARO from the rest of the team, it drops out
>re-read the team bonuses because you got them kinda wrong. They're always on as long as the unit remains in the fireteam

Those are the main points, but it's just too much to explain all in a post.
Happy reading.
>>
>>50543418
I'm pretty sure they do, like everyone else in the team.
>>
>>50543348
Still no sight of the damn thing in my store. Suryats and all the other shit has been availiable for a while, but no glorious Montesa for me.

>>50543274
I'd still rather have a MR or a spitfire, I think.
>>
>>50543422
It's the only one of the elite HI that can reasonably use the BSG thanks to infiltration. Just give it FO or a tinbot B and you got a very competent midfielder, I'd try him for sure.
>>
>>50540729
Why are you complaining about a +1 SWC Lt option? Although I started ISS by buying both the old & new starters so I have a MR Hsien anyway.

Also, I've just finished assembling the old Su Jian. It was time consuming but it was hardly the nightmare its reputation implies. Why did people have difficulties with it?
>>
>>50543752
I think anon was mostly salty about a perceived low-priority release instead of other things like CG SWC box, so the complaint wasn't directly towards the model.

IMO the model is pretty good looking but until they release some more Zhanying for the haris I don't think I'll have reasons to get it.
Since you had it already for some time, how did you use it? Is it worth it?
>>
>>50543871
Ah, that's fair enough. Especially after you mention Zhanying, which has probably the one sculpt no one was really going to make any use of right now.

Oh, the Su Jian? It only arrived in the post this morning, I grabbed the last one I could find on eBay recently before it becomes completely unobtainable.
>>
>>50543348
> "The end is nigh!"
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGAA!
>>
>>50543918
I meant the MR Hsien, since you had it from the old ISS starter I was curious if you found some use for it
>>
>>50543385
>>50543485
Thank you very much. I feel a lot more confident about going with Bakunin now.
>>
>>50543969
As much as I like the idea of it I haven't actually made use of him yet as opposed to the HMG...
>>
File: IMG_2413.gif (429KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2413.gif
429KB, 500x211px
>>50544080
>>
>>50542906
>Zhanying box
Given that most Zhanying loadouts are breaker rifles and the HRL has already been released, I doubt we'll see a box.
>>
>>50543621
>him
>>
File: plastic.jpg (28KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
plastic.jpg
28KB, 522x522px
The snipershot of this week pretty much confirms resin/plastic miniatures
>>
>>50544393
I was thinking something like breaker combi, HMG, hacker and 2 madtraps box. BSG we can do without but could qualify for 4th member instead of the madtraps (though I hope we see them in other boxes other than the Dire Foes one)
>>
>>50544539
Welp, CB is dead to me.
>>
>>50544539
Not necessarily, it could be the master model for the molds. Or maybe it's a one-time thing for the manga limited edition model, who knows maybe a plastic mini is easier to distribute to the bookstores or wherever the hell CB are gonna market their manga.
>>
>>50544540
I could get behind this, 2 Madtraps for the lack of a BSG model. Knowing CB, they realize we don't use the BSG profile except maybe as link filler and will release a single Breaker Hacker on its own.

>>50543621
I'm pretty happy with its profile already. Don't really need more. Maybe have an AP CCW weapon over the Shock. Won't affect the cost.
>>
>>50544587
The masters are orange.
>>
>>50544539

It doesn't confirm anything of the sort.
>>
>>50544539
>>50544567
>>50544587
They usually cast masters or prototypes of the 3d printing in some sorta high-detail material, that turns into molds for metals.
>>
>>50544539
I..don't know how to feel about that. I've come to fear resin for it's often shitawful quality, and the usual detail loss from plastic is a whole different can of worms.
I mean, if GW with its oodles of cash and huge staff needs forever to get its plastics into semi-detailed shape and axe its resin crap entirely, I am somewhat concerned for CB.
>>
>>50544644
in the CAD files they are orange, but I don't think we've ever seen what colors are the actual master models
>>
>>50544676
Yeah. For all we know, it could be a new 3d printing service they're using or a prototype bust for what they're releasing/lisencing next year.
>>
>>50542743
No. That's extra clutter and an additional layer of decision making a customer needs to go through when making a purchase. It'd just end up in less sales because people would hesitate a lot more.

Why do you think all the ingredients of everything you buy in stores are in fine print somewhere on the product, rather than right next to the price tag? Because then a customer would not only consider the price and the brand, but also what's actually inside, not to mention the fact that those pricetags would be XBOX HUEG. Another factor that advises against it is simple - the vast majority of people do not fucking understand what all those fancy words mean. Think a new player understands a massive stat box with a shit ton of special rules? Yes, sure, they can read them on the wiki or in the army builder... and that's the whole point - they're already in the specialized sections for it, if they'd like to know more.

Humans are lazy. Not only they want everything right now or preferably yesterday, they also want to choose between two or three things at most. Everything else is too hard.
>>
>>50544731
There's that picture of the Manga miniature that is orange. I can't quite find the picture that floated around but I remember the color.
>>
>>50545089
Found it .
>>
>>50538446
>>50538518

Got it thanks! Regarding LoL--since you can nominate a new guy at the end of your turn--really LoL only hurts when it's during THEIR turn that he dies then right?
>>
>>50545089
>>50545141
That's a 3D master print. Standard operating procedure for anyone who makes CAD miniatures.
>>
>>50544539
this is the hrl order sergeant.
>>
File: 1479337115733.png (889KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479337115733.png
889KB, 1366x768px
>>50545268
too bad, it didn't flip the picture when I uploaded it. flip the original sniper shot and look at the sergeant's butt.
>>
>>50545268
>>50545280
Spot on, gj
>>
>>50545201
Yeah, I don't think if they made master prints was in question, but rather the color of the master prints.
>>
>>50534728
I find it works best in camo heavy lists; an extra token on a key location can serve to protect your other tokens.
>>
>>50505564
How does one glue models together, Its a pain trying to glue the Aleph bots together, what glue should I use?
>>
>>50544540
That box contents makes a lot of sense to me.

>>50545430
Superglue and patience.

Personally I've had great results with poundland superglue recently. A hell of a lot cheaper than name brand stuff (4 tubes in a pack for £1, as opposed to 1 tube for £3-£4) and it doesn't seem any more or less adhesive or brittle.
>>
>>50545342
It's just a colour for plastic. It can be whatever colour of the rainbow, really. It's probably easier to see any faults with the mold/model in orange, hence the choice of colour. I've seen many companies use orange for their master prints. Grey is another default.
>>
>>50545532
I've been using UHU super glue. I dont think it has enough traction. Its the daleth bots that are annoying me.
>>
>>50545430
Get a superglue in a package that has a little brush applicator. It will make assembling miniatures a dream, as it pretty eliminates the common problems of small glue particles splashing on the fingers and skin bonding with the metal faster than metal glues to metal, also known as "why the fuck won't you glue together you little piece of shit" problem especially dire with models with tiny pieces. A brush applicator has allowed me to glue together even large and heavy pieces one to another in a breeze, as the amount of glue on them is just right.
>>
>>50545430
I recently put together an old Garuda model and used the humble Loctite liquid superglue, it takes a steady hand when glueing the ball joints but the result is surprisingly solid, would recommend.
For particularly troublesome points I put a little droplet of glue on a needle and deposit it on the juncture, letting it seep into it by capillary force.

Also remember to wash the models and score the contact surfaces to improve grip. Pinning is also an option but personally I use it only on critical junctions because with my poor tools I find the process absolutely tedious.
>>
>>50545532
Is this you by any chance? ISS and poundland glue enthusiast...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8xWTvIAftY
>>
>>50545957
Nope. Although I am an English, bespectacled, ISS player, I am not he. I can't grow a beard for a start.
>>
>>50546061
Ah well, I just found it funny that I saw the video on the official forums and then read your post 2 minutes later, bizarre coincidence.
>>
>>50545430
Dakini tacbots were designed by a Masochist I think, they're way more complex than needed.
I feel your pain Anon.
>>
>>50546290
So are those fucking rebots and probots. Not as bad as dakini, but they're annoying to build and break if you look at them wrong
>>
>>50546340
I was certainly a bit shocked when you open the starter and notice that the cheap bots are 13-part models...
Never built any of the bigger bots, but good to know those are also multi-part nightmares.
>>
>>50546290
those fuckin shin guards....
>>
>>50546397
Tell me about, strong fast setting superglue and a very fine pair of tweezers were used to get those bloody things into place after god knows how long trying other methods.
>>
>>50546424
I just gave up and glued them completely to the shins instead of leaving the top end floating...never again, definitely the worst part of the model
>>
>>50546389
Not really a ton of parts. But most other REMs have leg assembly that criss-crosses. For the Rebots and Probots, each leg is an individual piece, and getting them all posed right is frustrating. Also the Prebots' legs have small connection points, and stand on small points.

I recommend some green stuff so they don't wobble around.
>>
>>50545159
Here's how it goes:

1. On any given player turn, your Lt dies.
2. On your next player turn, you go into LoL for a turn
3. At the end of that player turn, you can nominate a new LT.

So you can't nominate a new LT until you've spent a turn in LoL. Excepting rules like Chain of Command or G:Mnemonica. Decapitation also has its own rules for nominating LTs which must be read carefully.
>>
>>50546519
13 parts is quite a bit for a 28mm humanoid model in my opinion.
Those Probots sound very unpleasant, tiny contact points are no fun.
>>
>>50545141
I still only see Julius Caesar when looking at that...
>>
>>50545141
What faction is this guy anyways?
Also, is there a firm or even estimated release date for the manga?
>>
>>50547042
Former PanO, probably merc now.
>>
I wish I could take Armand but 42 points for a sniper is egregious, even if he's got two wounds.
>>
>>50544539
Sadly no, but it'd be nice. Keep the metal for grognards, and simpler plastic kits for people who just want to play with soljermans.
>>
>>50547795
How so? MI snipers like Nisse, Yaogat & Makerape set you back in the mid-30s points range. Atalanta and Ayyar snipers are 39 points. An Intruder sniper's 43 points. The minelayer profile is in the right range for a high tier sniper with good skills, equipment & weapons.
The MSV1 profile though I'll agree isn't outstanding.
>>
>>50547795
Tell that to the Ninja Sniper.
>>
>>50548102
He's probably comparing it to the god-damned 26 point cheap bastard Clipsos Sniper.
>>
>>50547795
He's good in factions that don't have multi snipers otherwise
>>
>>50547795
2 wounds is the best single trait any model can get. Especially as you can count on one hand how many 2-wound MSRs are around. And 2 wound with ODD makes it an astoundingly capable sniper.
>>
File: Sly_Marbo_Art[1].jpg (17KB, 375x165px) Image search: [Google]
Sly_Marbo_Art[1].jpg
17KB, 375x165px
I need a new home. ... Stat me.
>>
How does the pulzar work? Is it just a damage 13 flamethrower?
>>
>>50550540
It's a large template nanopulser, so saving rolls get made against bts not arm, as opposed to having flame ammo.
>>
>>50550540
Damage 13 Large Teardrop, rolls against BTS instead of ARM
>>
File: IMGP0013_zps7sdslonn[1].jpg (192KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0013_zps7sdslonn[1].jpg
192KB, 768x1024px
Does anyone have a pic of the other schemes from the HS fluff book?
>>
>>50550584
>>50550625
Thank you
>>
>>50550449
OK, so TO Camo, D-Charges/Grenades, Marksmanship and a Viral CCW?
How would Marbo fare against Al-Djabeel?
>>
>>50550449
Ariadnan SK.
CC20, BS11, PH14, ARM2, BTS0, W1
No Wound Incap, Infiltration, CH: Camo, Martial Arts L2
Heavy Pistol, T2 CCW, Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges, Grenades

Approx 34-ish points.
>>
>>50551040
T2 CCW doesn't exactly scream envenomed blade to me.
>>
>>50543422
Psst. The weapon arms of HMG Daofei and old BS Wu Ming swap very well.
>>
File: infsingh.jpg (90KB, 809x555px) Image search: [Google]
infsingh.jpg
90KB, 809x555px
>>50528260
>Sikh sectoral

Yes please. I love the idea of Sikhs continuing their historical tradition of exemplary military service into the future by adding jetpacks.
>>
>>50552399
Sikh are already part of Acontecimento.
>>
>>50551432
Shock then.
>>
>>50505564
Playing a 20x20 mission later, any suggestions on the list?

Nomads
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 10
RIOT GRRL Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 34)
SIN-EATER Mk12 / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 30)
ZERO (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
ZERO (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
BRAN DO CASTRO (Specialist Operative) Combi Rifle+ E/Mitter / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 37)
MORAN (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, CrazyKoalas (2) / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 22)
INTRUDER HMG, Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 42)
ALGUACIL Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10)
MODERATOR Combi Rifle / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)

GROUP 23 / 1 / 1
TOMCAT Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower + 1 Zondcat / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 26)
ZONDCAT Electric Pulse. (4)
MODERATOR Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 11)
BAKUNIN ÃœBERFALLKOMMANDO . (0 | 23)
CHIMERA Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Eclipse Grenades / Viral CCW. (0 | 20)
x3 PUPNIK DA CCW. (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 300 Points

[url=http://army.infinitythegame.com/index.html?l=KwBgjAPgzCIRAWEBSBUzLMAbCghAEwDsqYAHJsAQsnmCkhmAtiXQ+Ji21CQgRQIBOKENoxUBJsCgFaNUcC4S6yUXOZg5hKKRrMhYnXq6HkAAWqklWMLuMJmlEEodODR9JLkEc2NebmQA]Open in Infinity Army
>>
File: 1360130949866.png (224KB, 354x471px) Image search: [Google]
1360130949866.png
224KB, 354x471px
Anyone has that PDF for a game that uses infinity rules for an arena shooter like game?
>>
>>50555707
I gotchu
>>
File: 1440987784371.gif (243KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
1440987784371.gif
243KB, 250x150px
>>50555854
Mwah! mwah! I love your PDFs
>>
>>50550672
Fuuuck, that is exactly the scheme I've been looking for my Jans!
>>
>>50553239
There is an actual "poison" skill in the game.
>>
Do you think next wave of Spec Ops models will include weapon packs?
>>
>>50558646
Who knows. I really hope they will, they're the last remnant of officially supported model customization in this game, for everything else you need to butcher and mishmash 2+ minis, it's a waste.

Speaking of which, I don't think it will bankrupt CB to add some spare alternate weapon hands to some boxes like they did for Kuang Shi, Myrmidon Officer and a couple others but it seems they abandoned the idea altogether.
>>
>>50559105
It's strange that the SWC boxes for various type of infantry don't include extra bits, considering how those miniatures are already modular. Say I want LGL Fusilier or HMG Bagh-Mari. Why couldn't this have been an option in the box? Or just some pairs of basic weapons arms for the guys, so for instance you could get the Algauciles box to use as basic cheerleaders in QK and have them with default Combis.
>>
>>50559105
I wouldn't mind some spare heads whenever they do one of those fucking open-visor helmets. Gah. Fuck that design choice.
>>
>>50559208
Or you could sell them seperatly and make more cash that way, I suppose.
>>
>>50559270
The most recent single blister basic LI was the Alguacil Hacker, and that's probably only because it's such a popular choice and you can field one of them in MRRF. I don't think we can expect LGL Fusilier to get the same treatment anytime soon.
>>
File: panowhite2.png (233KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
panowhite2.png
233KB, 680x541px
>>50526308
>Akalis is Acontecimento
Good to know. Time for an update:
Pic related
>>
>>50558638
Poison is for alien blood, this is more like Viral CW.
>>
>>50559577
And guard is literally for having guard dogs, doesn't stop dudes without dogs from having it.
>>
>>50560063
like who?
>>
>>50559577
I was gonna say, Sly should have Viral CCW.
The problem is that his trick of appearing out of nowhere, while very special in 40k, is rather common in Infinity. Basically he's a Ninja with a demo charge.
>>
>>50560113
Hey, not our fault 40k is a shitty setting :P
>>
>>50552399
Sikhest drop troops in the game.
>>
File: 6f24c72833200c3d36044e204da77364.png (656KB, 1268x501px) Image search: [Google]
6f24c72833200c3d36044e204da77364.png
656KB, 1268x501px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCVoNWIUMgE
>>
>>50560247
Those look fucking radical.
The HMG dudes brain holes give me the heebie-jeebies though.
>>
>>50560247
Huh. All painted up I actually like them. They've got that "It didn't have to be like this" vibe. I especially like how the MK12 proxy actually properly utilizes the tactical rock to provide stability for his weapon.
>>
>>50560247
I like those Mk5 dudes. Still not a fan of the oversized collars on those Mk4 but otherwise they're good as well.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161206-085149.png (74KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161206-085149.png
74KB, 720x1280px
Here's my shopping list for Nomads. Anything I should add?
>>
On the sixth day of Christmas Corvus Belli gave to me:

6 Mines a-laying
A 5 MAN LINK TEAM
4 Chasseurs
3 Tohaa-mon
2 Hacking gloves
And a Cartridge for my Combi
>>
>>50560442
Daktari or the Zond box.
>>
>>50560158
How is it a shitty setting? I'd say the setting is the best part. I don't play 40k, but I loved reading the Horus Heresy, and other novels like the Eseinhorn Omnibus or Word Bearers.
>>
>>50560466
Haha, how the fuck could I forget the cargirl doctor? Thanks man.
>>
>>50560247
The mk.Vs are aces and, surprisingly, I don't hate the mk.IVs. Not a fan of the beehive hairdo on the HMG guy, though.
Also, I would have preferred a musclegirl mk.IV.
>>
>>50560247
Mk4s still look goofy as fuck. Pass
>>
>>50560477
*Catgirl
Jesus fucking Christ, I know Bakunin is weird but shit man. Cargirls? No thanks.
>>
>>50560247
You guys think the head of the HMG guy will be easy to file down? The structure on his head looks like he's been infested by some fucking parasites.
>>
>>50560968
I imagine if it's not easy to file down it's easy to fill up with greenstuff.
>>
>>50560247
welp looks like I'm starting vedic
>>
>>50560247
Holy shit those Mk4 are badass, they look like some bad motherfuckers out of Stargate with those collars. I wasn't impressed with the renders but now that I see the actual model they're better than expected.

Mk5 are nice, too bad the Markmanship L:X version is nearly useless. I appreciate the unusual poses.

Now we just need the Mk2 AHD blister and they're complete. Vedic sectorial can't come soon enough.
>>
File: 41myZkeMrQL.jpg (30KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
41myZkeMrQL.jpg
30KB, 500x250px
>>50560442
Are...are you really going to buy the szalamandra? Like for real, this model right here? Wouldn't it be better to buy another S7 TAG like a Lizard or Iguana and proxy it until they release an actual decent model?
>>
>>50561419
>Mk5 are nice, too bad the Markmanship L:X version is nearly useless
It isn't, though. With the Forward Deployment, you've got a 17pt Dogged roadblock with the MK12 that blasts everything away with BS22 in ARO within 8" to 24" range. Forward Deployment practically guarantees he will be in his sweetspot range and he will take quite a few orders to get rid of, and since he's a fucking posthuman, the ALEPH player's order pool is completely intact.
>>
>>50561552
>M:X usable only in active turn.
Disregard that, I suck cocks. Still a damn fine roadblock.
>>
>>50561522
Honestly there is just something I like about it. It's goofy.
>>
>>50561552
In a vacuum it's a fine loadout (you can do this for every posthumans, they're all amazing really), but you have to consider that it's directly comepting with the 10pts dual SMG E/M grenades FO one...it's gonna be very few scenarios in which it's better to bring the former versus the latter I think.
>>
>>50560952
>he doesn't want to infiltrate into Toyota-Chan's tailpipe
>>
Rate hate masturbate
KwBgjAPgzCIQcgewLYEMAmACAMgSwM4AuEYAbAKQAsIA7OWJQJwjkCEZVt9lAHD2zCoAmMPWBQhbIY2EswwIf1ZC6lMP3lDKbBp2DceUNvqiMKDKBVYmz3KHWVG12+bClPdDRjIACfoA
>>
>>50563416
Daktari needs a Servant bot to fill in the last three points. I'm not clear on what exactly is your plan with the Moiras. I guess the Multi-rifle is the decoy Lt but If I were using assassinating troops like an Oniwaban I guess I'd still try to hit the combi interventor semi-obvious Lt. first still anyways.
>>
>>50561419
>the Markmanship L:X version is nearly useless.
The fuck are you talking about, it's a headswap away from being a great mk12 Agema.
>>
>>50562003
B-but I exhaust from there!
>>
Does anyone else really like the look of Chain Rifles?
>>
>>50563944
I just imagine being hit by a shot from one. Super-heated bits of metal in a spray at my face doesn't sound fun.

Especially while they point I Spy toys at me so I can't call the police.
>>
>>50563584
Moiras are there because I like them. Mainly put this together based on the models I like as I am new.
>>
>>50564021
It seems that we can't go a thread without complaining about Muttawi'ah.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.