[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this movie. From left to right >the one who only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Suicide-Squad.jpg (249KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide-Squad.jpg
249KB, 1600x800px
Just saw this movie. From left to right
>the one who only shows up every 4th session
>the one who made a joke character and then realized he has to actually play them
>the one who doesn't care about roleplaying and just wants to combat
>the one who relentlessly minmaxed and owns way too many splats
>the one who doesn't care about combat and gets WAY too into roleplaying
>the roleplayer's husbando
>the DMPC
>the DMPC
Did I miss anyone?
>>
>>50505476
This movie becomes really good when you understand that they're actually a tabletop game party playing out an uninteresting scenario.
>>
>>50505476
agreed with the first 4, then it gets
>DM's GF
>the DMPC
>that one guy who makes character with the opposite alignment than the rest of the party
>token weeaboo
>>
>>50505526
Come here to say this
>>
>>50505476
Is there any movie that can't be made better by imagining it as a roleplaying scenario.
>>
>>50505526
Don't forget
>jumping dude: guy who showed up for one session, didn't talk to anyone, and never showed up again, so the DM kills his character for fun
>>
>>50506770
If there's any thing that's not fun to imagine as a roleplaying session I've never found it. The only difficulty is separating PC from NPC.
>>
>>50505476
What would their classes be?
>>
>>50508109
>Cap Boomerang
rogue

>Killer Croc
Barbarian

>Diablo
Sorcerer

>Deadshot
Multiclass

>Harley Quinn
Bard?

>Rick Flag
Paladin

>Katana
Fighter
>>
Honestly, this really makes me want to run a Task Force X Mutants and Masterminds game.

I'm pretty sure that I could do this better than the people who made this movie and since no one I would be playing with pays good attention to this stuff or ever reads a comic I could probably actually call the head honcho of the program "Amanda Waller" and never run into an issue.
>>
>>50508102
Middle school. I dare /tg/ to make roleplaying as a hormonal pre-teen during the most awkward, shitty years of his life interesting.
>>
>>50506770
>Is there any movie that can't be made better by imagining it as a roleplaying scenario.
>>50508102

Dennis & Teddy Bear come to mind.
If only because it's not roleplaying, if it's true. Fucking /fit/ lied to me.
>>
>>50509568
>Looks like you botched asking Jenny to the dance, now roll this d100 and consult the table you made to find out how you fucked this up.
>>
>>50505486
A similar thing occurs with Star Wars Rebels
>>
>>50506770
That's the single reason I enjoyed the Hobbit movies. I just imaged an all Dwarf party with some new guy joining that just played himself.
>>
>>50509818
I remember Spoony mentioned something like that in his review of the first one. Kind of disappointed that he didn't do anymore, cause the 2nd and 3rd were really awful
>>
>>50509568
Have you heard of MonsterHearts?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.