[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last time on DnD, The Trendafil family hosted their summer s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 3f526a6b9818bf0e63cdd67cbc81f8c4.jpg (654KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
3f526a6b9818bf0e63cdd67cbc81f8c4.jpg
654KB, 750x1050px
Last time on DnD,
The Trendafil family hosted their summer sun festival outside the Opal Palace, commencing with a jousting tournament on the first day and the marriage of Aurelia Trendafil and Pierre Moultrie on the second. The adventurers participated in the tournament, and a mercenary from the Nighthawks company took first place. However, things were about to get weird. The victors had celebrated with a toast of wine after each round, and now the victors are turning into lions and attacking the crowd. Meanwhile a mysterious man in black armor was seen leaving the armory tent with the magic medallions from the jousters, and the party (including 1 lion) managed to subdue him, but the polymorphed lion ripped his throat out before they could question his motives.

What happens next. /tg/? Dubs decides

archived threads
http://yuki.la/tg/49540689
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49998800/
>>
File: FinestHour.jpg (22KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
FinestHour.jpg
22KB, 400x292px
After the polymorph potion subsides, the victor is rewarded with a gilded sword of bravery. The dead man in black armor is found to be a drow of unknown motives, The second day at the marriage reception, the players may question the guests of the wedding about the drow and how he might have poisoned the victor's wine, as well as what his motivations and allies may be. The victor of the tournament also has a place of honor at the wedding. During the ceremony, an ominous rumbling from the mountainous west reveals itself to be a hill giant. Undaunted, and prepared after the disturbance yesterday with his full armament and medallions, Moultrie Champion Cedric Langhorne dispatches the giant so as to not disturb the wedding. The wedding is a success, in spite of forces conspiring against it
>>
Please post all quest threads on /qst/

>>>/qst/
>>
File: MJ_6.jpg (285KB, 620x455px) Image search: [Google]
MJ_6.jpg
285KB, 620x455px
>>50495826
Yeah ok. My intent here is really that I'd like to get help with ideas for my dnd campaign, and since all the noble houses came from /tg/ and they asked me to keep them posted on the success of the campaign, I'd thought /tg/ would want a stake in helping me brainstorm ideas for the campaign, but since the format looks like a quest, you got me there. I'll go to /qst/
>>
>>50495826
You're an asshat.
>>
>>50495992
See, it's not so hard, is it?

>>50495999
Reminding people to read a sticky isn't asshattery. Encouraging rule breaking, though, is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.