[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyoas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 429
Thread images: 54

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2000x1800px
>>
thanks, but no thanks
>>
>>50486756
Last Thread: >>50478604
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>50488571
I'm vegan.
>>
>>50488571
This again?
>>
>>50488662
Just ignore the troll.
>>
>>50486756
Angel, enhanced intelligence, ten million dollars.
Disease immunity would allow me to safely travel across the globe helping people who need it. Hopefully my dumb self could do something useful with the ten million once the int. buff hits. If not, well, I'm sure I could pair up with one charity organization or another to make the most of it.
>>
>>50486756
>Angel
>Enhanced intelligence
>Illusion magic
>Portal to a fantasy world
Time to become a cross-dimension trader that helps people.
>>
>>50486756

>Naga

>Appearance Change
>Enhanced Intelligience
>Portal to a Fantasy World

Be qt naga. Travel to fantasy land. Hopefully with increased intelligence can learn adventurer skills. Become qt naga adventurer.
>>
>>50488611
>>50488662
I came too late to see what was deleted. What was posted?
>>
>>50486756
Metal Elemental
Enhanced Intelligence
Empathy
$10 million

I'm functionally immortal, but I can still assume a fairly humanoid shape, presumably becoming android/robot like with practice. No real drawbacks like losing my legs, having to only do good, or needing to fuck people.

Presumably I can discard unused material I assimilate, so I won't grow infinitely large either.
>>
File: google-fu.png (140KB, 403x463px) Image search: [Google]
google-fu.png
140KB, 403x463px
>>50489140
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50486756/
>>
>>50486756
Kitsune
>Sex Change (back to male)
>Enhanced Intelligence
>Illusion Magic
>>
>>50489332
>having only to do good
Not doing net evil, at least. It's a pretty big difference.

>needing to fuck people
Meh. I do this anyway, so it wouldn't be such a huge imposition. Angel is just a better package overall.
>>
>>50486756
>Angel
>Enhanced Intelligence
>Ten million dollars
>Appearance Change

Angel is literally the best race out of all of the options presented.
>>
Posting this again for more feedback and suggestions.

Currently working to turn Monster Hunter CYOA into something playable. Any and all ideas are greatly appreciated.
>>
>>50489437
ikr? I'm a consummate horndog and I really tried to like Succubus/Incubus, but it's just too inferior to Angel.
>>
>>50489349
I will never recover from this horrendous revelation.
>>
>>50486756
whoa I was gonna go Naga for 2 dicks and immortality but my tail wouldn't be long enough to let met "stand up" I don't think, I thought it was 3/4 of a snakes length has to remain on the ground to lift any of it upright?

if that's not an issue then Naga, partner, portal, and ten million dollars to take advantage of the portal with please and thank you.
>>
>>50489614
Yeah, twice as tall as you? Come on. Fool author obviously never spent any time in Monmusu threads. Learned a lot about snake physiology and horse anuses from those fellows.
>>
>>50489672
I'm detecting a lot of self-satisfaction in this post, but that's impossible, because the actual content of the post is nothing but a shameful implication
>>
>>50486756
>Angel
No need to sleep? Sign me the hell up!
>Enhanced Intelligence
Maybe a better brain will make me better at life.
I might be able to learn a spell their.
>Ten million Dollars
Investing and charity.

Basic idea is for me to help everybody, either through action or donations. The money is a great asset; Simply Investing it in dividend yielding stock will net me a comfortable life for a long time, as well as a venue for emergency strength.
>>
>>50489735
Oh, I'm aware. But having tasted the fruit of the knowledge of good and horse anus why not spread the good news?
>>
>>50489454
It's really hard to judge without any knowledge of the basic actions or system of resolution. It seems that dice are being rolled, but what kinds, in what quantities, when? Is this intended for board play or table play?

Tried making a system a while ago but got distracted. Here are some numbers that might help in adapting the CYOA. (You should really be considering these.)

Total stat points from board: 51
Total skill point cost of board: 90
Average stat point return per skill point: 0.5667
Average stat point return per skill point pool: 11.3333
Average stat point gain per stat after skills: 2.2667

STRENGTH
Base average: 2
Max gain: 10
Spike stat average: 12
Max value: 14

DEFENSE
Base average: 2.25
Max gain: 11
Spike stat average: 13.25
Max value: 14

AGILITY
Base average: 2.75
Max gain: 16
Spike stat average: 18.75
Max value: 20

INTELLIGENCE
Base average: 2.25
Max gain: 5
Spike stat average: 7.25
Max value: 10

SKILL
Base average: 2.75
Max gain: 9
Spike stat average: 11.75
Max value: 13

Total stat points from class: 12
Average stat value before skills: 2.4
Average stat value after skills: 4.6667
Average stat value after skills with stat blessing: 5.2667
>>
>>50489349
God this is some fucked up shit.
>>
>>50489738
>Sign me the hell up!
Enjoy your new succubutt, Mr. Sucubus.
>>
>>50486756
Kitsune
Illusion Magic
Portal to Fantasy Realm
Ten Million Dollars

Use illusion magic to keep living my life. Ten million dollars because all of my yes. Portal to fantasy realm for shenanigans.
>>
File: 1452767234146.jpg (8MB, 5923x5922px) Image search: [Google]
1452767234146.jpg
8MB, 5923x5922px
>>
>>50489614
>>50489672
Is there any reason to doubt that fantasy naga bodies have the right muscle strength and mass to balance properly? We are already accepting it's proportionally stronger and heavier if we want to get past cube square law.
>>
>>50489761
Played on /tg/ once done. Uses d10s for playerside rolling of both the hunter and their bounties. Action Dies are d10s a turnto represent the speed of actions taken (Skill), with monsters having set numbers of die, sustainable wounds, and resistances. d10s are crit-hits (double damage) for hunters, d10s are crit-failed dodges of enemy attacks. Haven't quite gotten to team play yet but plan for "massive bounties" or something handled GM side. These numbers are a great help for sure. Definitely makes me re-evaluate how many of each stat give additional dice, which helps me finish out that for the core mechanics.

Combat will be somewhat empty, but the idea is for players to rack up bounties and points to win small-ish prizes like extra skill points or more TP for an expanded buy system. Though it's all speculation since I'm translating from Bliss's game still.
>>
>>50489801
Huh? What are you talking about?
>>
>>50489430
Eh, even knowing all that I just don't find the concept of being an angel that appealing.
>>
>>50486756
>Angel
>Enhance intelligence
>Portal to the Earth Bet in the wormverse
>Ten million dollars

I'm going to try my hardest and inevitably fail to make a difference.
>>
CYOA with cute boys

when
>>
>>50490061
When you make it, of course.
>>
>>50489761
What the heck are spike stat averages?
>>
>>50489364
>kitsune are always female

Unless I'm missing something, I don't think sex change can work with that choice.
>>
>>50489878
You really should get to team play since most hunts are going to involve teams. That's the nature of board play.

Intelligence is really fun because you can do something like using it as the minimum value for rolls. That stability might make magic a risky thing for most, but in the hands of a mage it is a very reliable tool. This comes at the cost of being extremely hard to spec in anything else.

The Strength and Defense values appear to make for a "defense wins" system. Agility hints at evasion being its own separate subsystem in which everyone participates, because of how frequently it is obtained. This makes sense for Monster Hunter in general - you just don't want to get hit in that game. If you want it to compete with Skill, then it also makes sense that the system is very defense-oriented. You'll have to come up with a high risk high reward relationship if you want to go down this path, or redefine what it means to get attacked and/or hit.

If you don't want these relationships, you will probably need to do some legwork in adapting the numbers to meet your needs. Don't forget that this game should have a huge focus on preparation. Tribute/coins and threat exist for a reason. Combat as war isn't that fun to play out, but it is more conducive to board play than table play. You should really consider putting a lot of effort into inventory.

Other subsystems you need to implement due to the CYOA's wording:
>Stealth and perception
>Poisons
>Disparate magic, psionics
>Long term state tracking (health)
>Economy, probably

This is not an easy or expedient CYOA to adapt.
>>
>>50490092
Average class-based stat value + max stat gains. Essentially the average value of someone who specializes in that stat.

Class doesn't mean much except for Strength and Intelligence. This is also a very convenient relationship for the design.
>>
>>50489454
Blink is for escape only? I've made atleast two builds that utilize Blink as a gapcloser. It has tremendous utility that is now removed altogether. Otherwise so far so good I guess.
>>
>>50489849
Cannot load this cyoa without the tab crashing; had to download it.
>>
>>50490141
That's kind of misleading for defense, as the max defense requires a steep investment in the intelligence tree for the +3 Defense from Mage Armour.

Realistically speaking, a defensive build would more likely go the physical tree root for the +5 defense from iron mass than go down the intelligence tree.

Also does those values include the attribute blessing bonuses?
>>
>>50490112
Yeah, multiplay is something that needs to be touched on as soon as the skill list is done, and I think thanks to the stat numbers provided, that bit is waaaaay sooner rather than later.

Intelligence, especially on mages, is going to be fun because carrying the right elements means you can do massive damage on monsters with elemental weaknesses. Magic adds another level to gameplay that makes carrying a rainbow mage in the party a very rewarding decision.

Hunters are naturally squishy and will, without DEF investment, be 1HKO'd. Meaning you either need support or good luck. AGI and DEF are effectively the same coin, with agility lowering monster hit chance, and def ensuring you soak damage. Though even with DEF investment, you aren't going to have a huge wound threshold. Part of the game (at least without a party) is taking risks for larger rewards. I'll eventually expand the monster list somewhere down the line, with enemies that are even more obnoxious to deal with than dragons that require either a party or insane luck to deal with, with rewards to compensate.

I think the current numbers work well with the end goal, but I definitely need to adapt to them.

As for subsystems:
>Stealth and Perception
Planned hunt/surprise attack mechanic for looking for nonspecific or event monsters.
>Poisons
Good point. I don't presently have equipment implemented, but that's something down the line. Hopefully more people will hop on board the project and assist with that. Poison will likely either add new elemental weaknesses, remove resistances, or deal wounds/turn.
>Disparate magic
Something I'm hazy/lazy about adding. I know it's something I'll have to get to eventually, but it would likely require a new tree for it, which has new balancing issues.
Etc. baby steps.

>>50490230
I actually had some worry about this. I'll probably have it increase the liability of engaging monsters when scouting and possibly a bonus to surprise attacks or something of that nature.
>>
>>50486756
Dangit, Wizard. How the heck did that happen? Ah well, it's still pretty cool.

>RACE: Naga
Hiss hiss. I am snek.

>BOONS: Invisibility, Partner, Enhanced Intelligence

This is gonna be neat.
>>
>>50490321
Defense is a huge investment if you want every bit of it, perhaps even moreso than intelligence. Not sure if there is really any pull for a "high defense" build as opposed to "THE WALL" and "if I get any it's nice." Maybe a tiered defense system would work best, sort of like how Etho's system seems to work currently.

None of the values include the attribute blessing bonuses. That's basically a wildcard and it's a pain to take it into account, but yes it can really screw with the values present. I don't care enough to measure it against the prevalence of people taking that blessing over the other ones. Test it as an edge case rather than plan for it?

Honestly I wouldn't put too much weight into the stats. As >>50490230 demonstrated, the system is much more centered around the utility of the skills. There are plenty that don't grant stat points and Bliss mentioned how that's intentional given their utility value. If I had to start making a system, I would start with figuring out how actions and interpretations might blend as opposed to rooting the entire thing around a rolled resolution system. Abstracting the utility is a bitch because the excitement of the build system is mostly in the exceptional interpretations of the skills and combinations.
>>
>>50490477
That's the issue. As a CYOA it's a lot of "this ability can do X Y or Z", limited only by interpretation and imagination. When playing the game en mass and on board, and not with 3-4 people, it becomes more difficult to interpret unique actions, especially if the player is tracking their progress against the monster as they roll against it. I mentioned earlier that a big part of the game is tracking hunters comparatively, with a lot of the emphasis on ranking/risk-taking.
>>
File: rockman1-20-1.jpg (62KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
rockman1-20-1.jpg
62KB, 240x240px
>>50486756
> Earth Elemental.
> Enhanced Intelligence
> Illusion Magic
> Fantasy Portal

Adventuring!
>>
>>50486756
>>50489040
Exactly the same, but incubus
>>
>>50489884
>signing the hell up
>not reading
Typical demon.
>>
>>50490596
Well shit, now you've got me looking into continuing development. Scrapping what I had a year ago and starting with a core that centers around interpretations and the management of resources.
>>
I tried to tweak >>50489454, a bit, but I ended up making an entirely new system. There might be something wrong with me.

Base Stat Array = 4/2/2/2/1. Rather than classes, just arrange at will, and place an additional point anywhere.

Initial stats:
Max Mana = Magical Attack = Mental Defense = Int
Evasiveness = Speed = 5+Agi
HP = 5+Def
Max Stamina = 10
Attack = Str
Defense = Def
Accuracy = Skl

Attack: 1d10 + Accuracy vs. Evasiveness
Tens explode, ones implode (max. 2 extra rolls)
Damage: Base of Attack, ±1 for every 3 points difference in (Accuracy roll + Attack) vs. (Def + Evasiveness)
>allows for grazing or critical shots
Remainder is removed from HP
Ex. Str 5 Skl 5 attacker rolls 10, (+)1, (-)1 (=15) vs. Def 5 Agi 5 defender
(15 + 5) - (10 + 5) = 5, so attack deals 1 extra damage. Defender takes 6 damage, has 4 HP left.

Block: Uses one action to add $NUMBER to to Defense for one damage calculation
Dodge: Uses one action to add $NUMBER to Evasiveness for one damage calculation

One point of Stamina can be used to add +1 Attack or Defense for one physical Attack, Block, or Dodge action.
Two can be spent instead of one point of mana, and three may be spent to gain an additional action.

Detriment: decreases one stat by one point per level past the first
Level 1 INT detriment has no mechanical effect, level 2 INT detriment decreases effective INT by 1 until healed, etc.
Nonbasic detriments (Accuracy, Mental Defense, etc) have different mechanics?
0 in a base stat is fragile but active, negative is incapacitated.

Proficiency: Add Proficiency score to Accuracy when using that weapon, or to Evasion when using that armor.

Still doesn't have an initiative or combat speed system, though.
>>
>>50491030
Some of the easier skills to convert:
T1
Toughness - [+1 Defense, +1 HEAVY ARMOR proficiency]
Martial Arts - [+1 Skill, +1 FIST proficiency]
T2
Flurry - [+1 Agility, gain FLURRY technique (1 Stamina cost, may make up to five additional attacks at double Accuracy penalty — 2 attacks each at -2 Accuracy, 4 attacks at -6, 6 attacks at -10)]
Athletics - [+1 Agility, +1 UNARMORED ARMOR proficiency]
T3 (Requires Willpower)
Enhanced - [+1 Strength, +2 Speed]
T4 (Requires Willpower)
Overdrive - [+5 Strength and +5 Speed for 1 action, but lose 2 HP or take 1 level of Str or Agi detriment]
Iron Mass - [+5 Defense while sustained, but lose 1 Stamina per round]
Nullification - [All active spells affecting or touching you lose 5 mana per round, and all spells cast at you act as if 5 mana less powerful. (Spells with less than 0 mana are dispelled) Costs 2 Stamina per round]

Magical
T1
Catalysts - [+1 Skill, +1 CATALYST Proficiency]
>>
>>50491030
>>50491083
If I were making it into an RPG, I think you hit the nail on the head. But again, en mass, you have to assume that players can't always keep up with every nook and cranny of the system. Thus no proficiencies as of yet. More numbers doesn't always help. I do see a lot of great stuff in this system I will likely pull and look at.

Thanks a lot for all of this great advice everybody!
>>
>>50491030
>>50491083
Intuitively speaking, modelling the universe is an exercise in futility. However if you're set on going down that path, good luck and I look forward to what you come up with.
>>
>>50491177
I thought it was pretty elegant, myself. Any specifics I can read later?

>>50491083
>>50491030
I tried to make it so that CYOA builds would be directly legal in the RPG, but I haven't done any playtesting whatsoever. Also, going to sleep now.
>>
>>50491229
Someone posted the skill caps up above, and I think recognizing the limitations of stats in relation to the system is key. You also want to look out for the fact monsters should be >>> players. While hunters feature incredible power, there should be a lot of room for error. That's a big part of defining enemy stats in both my system and yours. Even with the hunter prepared, a monster should have some chance to win, being the behemoths that they are. I think that giving room for player creativity and maneuvers is something your system could allow for (being an RPG centered one) but mine could not. Classes could remain rigid, if you wanted to tack on a "Class Perk (or Ability)" like I eventually plan to do.
>>
>>50491319
*attribute caps
My mistake.

Anyways, off to bed. Will resume going through skills tomorrow and re-evaluating attribute:gameplay point rates.
>>
>>50486756
>50488571
Succubi, Partner, Portal and Apperance Change.
>>
>>50486756
Angel, Appearance (assuming permanence if not, intelligence), empathy, partner.
>>
>tfw write fifteen pages of cyoa before remembering you're a talentless fuck who can't even use the paint tool.

Some things were not meant to be.
>>
>>50492404
If you give it to me, I can make something in GIMP? How's that?
>>
>>50492404
post it. If it's good I'll do it for you fag
>>
>>50492415
No Anon. I need to see this through to the end.

I'm just venting my frustration because I spent the last five hours watching tutorials on youtube and I still don't understand anything.

I'm sure that as soon as I have a more solid grasp on these things I'll be able to get this done right and well. I want to make this exactly as I saw it in my mind.

Thank you for your offer though, it was just what I needed to get my ass off the ground and back to the tutorial vidoes.
>>
File: Fire cyoa.png (921KB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Fire cyoa.png
921KB, 1200x1350px
>>50492463
You're welcome.
>>
>>50486756
Race: Incubus

Boons:
Illusion magic - Probably useful for seducing people

Portal to a fantasy world - A private and beautiful place to "feed" or just to have fun in

Partner - An elder succubus who sees me as her apprentice/boytoy/pet.
>>
>>50492463
If anything anon, this random internet asshole believes in you anon. Release your OC when its ready. It be very next day, next month or even next year, there will always be some faggot on here to look and make builds for it and some asshole to complain, bitch and whine about your cyoa.

We're always here anon.
>>
>>50492463
SDA linked his photoshop files. Open them and mess around if you want to learn. Hell tomorrow I can link mine if you want.
>>
>>50492500
>Blue/Green

Question, can I use it on myself? To what extent? If I work in tandem with other Blue/Green users, or a single very skilled one, could we go so far as to alter my very cellular makeup?

Could I alter my brain's construction or chemistry to make myself smarter or more confident? Could I change my physical sex? What about whether I have straight or curly hair? The rate at which I burn fat or gain muscle?

What are the limits here?
>>
File: Ragnaros_the_Firelord.png (1MB, 807x774px) Image search: [Google]
Ragnaros_the_Firelord.png
1MB, 807x774px
>>50486756
>FIRE ELEMENTAL

>PORTAL TO FANTASY WORLD, ENHANCED INTELLIGENCE, APPEARANCE CHANGE

BY FIRE BE PURGED
>>
>>50492599
Shit man, I don't know; I didn't make it.

I'd say yes, and if not the lore provided says there are others, so if not you, then someone else can do it to you.
>>
>>50492625
Wait people still play WoW?
>>
File: 1477618136666.jpg (71KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1477618136666.jpg
71KB, 500x419px
>tfw Italics didn't deliver
>>
>>50492627
Neat. And Blue/Green users would probably be in high demand, seeing how much cosmetic surgeons make these days.

Actually, Green in general seems to have a ton of the most broadly applicable options.
>>
>>50492500
>>50492660
Red/Green here. Can confirm Green has broad applications.
>>
>>50492668
>Heal people's wounds and diseases with White/Green, maybe even get rid of cancer or genetic disorders (wording is vague)

>Reshape animals and people into whatever they want to be or even change your body and your brain with Blue/Green

>Red/Green yourself if you're attacked, then have a White/Blue on hand to calm you down

>Black/Green plastic and other things that don't normally biodegrade quickly to break them down faster than nature could ever hope to, clean up the landfills and the Pacific Garbage Patch
>>
>>50492500
This CYOA is neat, but the very concept makes me chuckle.
>>
>>50492638
>expecting not to be cucked by a cuck
>>
>>50492751
I don't think that's how that fetish works.
>>
>>50492769
All cucks are secretly biding their times.Wolves taking the guise of dogs to approach before baring their fangs and tearing your throat out.
>>
File: magic_TG_order_form.png (7MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
magic_TG_order_form.png
7MB, 1200x10000px
page 2 someday
>>
>>50486756

Angel is clearly the best, but otherwise:
Succubus

Sex change
Portal to fantasy world
Illusion Magic

I do worry that the angel is overpowered. That being said, it's implied the Succubus is immortal, too.
>>
>>50492625
You'd love this cyoa. >>50492500
>>
>>50492795
god i hope its soon
>>
File: MHCompanion_0_2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
MHCompanion_0_2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50489454
>>50491006
Alright, here's my stab at something. The play isn't really closed yet because the speed/action mechanics aren't in yet. Also necessary are guidelines on how to interpret things - the bulk of work will be here. Hopefully what's there hints well enough at where the system is headed.
>>
>>50492795
>>50492826
would you like to see the progress on it? I started yesterday but I'm sick as a dog so it's been slow.
>>
>>50492857
Sure, why not?
>>
File: How it feels to chew 5 Gum.gif (3MB, 480x418px) Image search: [Google]
How it feels to chew 5 Gum.gif
3MB, 480x418px
>>50492857
Show us, Rosanon!
>>
>>50492813
>Ragnaros is clearly White/Red
>>
>>50492857
If I may suggest something could you add a perk that gives you perfect health. If I'm starting over from age three as a girl I should really be able to have perfect eyesight instead the shit I'll develop.
>>
>>50492857
definitely would like to see
>>
>>50492795

It's depressing knowing that will never be true.
>>
File: 1474790768917.png (2MB, 1050x2050px) Image search: [Google]
1474790768917.png
2MB, 1050x2050px
ITS ON!
>>
File: Magic TG Order Form Page 2 WIP.png (698KB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Magic TG Order Form Page 2 WIP.png
698KB, 1200x10000px
>>50492870
>>50492888
>>50492926
>>50492934
Here you go, then.

As to that health suggestion, I'll give it to you for free. You shouldn't have to pay for something like that in a CYOA like this.
>>
>>50493036
Oh and I suppose this is the actual last chance to suggest something you'd like to see on here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MmW5kbzpCWrWTeeG3Ac309JJffuf94GjCq7xph6nIgw/edit
>>
>>50493036
>>50493062
how are you going to list how many petals each gives you? there doesnt seem to be a lot of room for that
>>
>>50493105
What do you think the space between the image placeholders and text are for?
>>
File: g1.png (3MB, 822x6532px) Image search: [Google]
g1.png
3MB, 822x6532px
>>50492463
You can do this >>50492551
Or look in my photoshop tutorials folder.

Or, use a simpler program and make basic graphics. No one's asking you to be an artist.
>>
>>50492795
>Heh. My guardian angel, huh?

>Even after all the arguments with my mother, the spats online, the time I tried (and failed) to choke another kid because he cheated at foosball? You still believe in me?

>That makes one of us. But it's rude to refuse a gift, and there's only so long I can go on trying to talk like an edgelord before everyone starts feeling awkward. Listen, tell the little lady something when she gets here, alright?

>Tell her to be the best she can be. Tell her... tell her to do it for 'dear old dad.'

>Transformation: Instant Girl

This won't take long. Blink and you'll miss it. Just lemme make sure nobody's watching so she doesn't have to explain anything later.

>Physique: Athletic (free), Outrageous (150), Massive (140), Overwhelming (125), Amazon (110)

She's a big girl, huh? More than one way. Nice and strong, nice and safe. Even a boxer.

>Sexuality: The Power Of Yuri (free), In-Charge (100), Powerful (free)

A lot more comfortable with it than I ever was. Funny, that.

>Identity: Terminus Est (80), Continue (free), Ore (70), Butterfly (60)

And to think everyone'll think it was always this way. That's hilarious.

>Extras: Refuse Change (40), Flawless Skin (30), Feeling Fresh (20), Hair Affair (15), Menstrual Cancel (0)

That kind of power. It's a charmed life she'll live. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think - I think it's about time I went to sleep, don't you?
>>
File: 1461018847402.jpg (124KB, 570x446px) Image search: [Google]
1461018847402.jpg
124KB, 570x446px
>>50493006

>Custom World

>Reincarnation
>Melancholy

>Compendium
>Love Interest
>Home

Just live out eternity in a gloomy gothic world of my own creation, without memory, time, or worry. Sharing the millenia with my true love, forever wrapped up in each other and in the beautiful but dark emotions of our little world.
>>
>>50493189
What compels you to keep doing this and talking like that, in spoilers, like you're trying to sound edgy?
>>
>>50493459
I don't have anywhere else to take this narratively, really. I don't really know why, but it just feels right for this one, going on like I'm about to die or something. Maybe I just feel guilty.

That, and I really like spoiler tags.
>>
>>50492795
Transformation: Slow Burn
I want to enjoy every minute of the transformation because slow FMG is my fetish.

[Free]Physique: Atheletic + Plushy (Bear Mode)
huge

[Free]Chest Size: Girl Sized
[Free]Butt Size: Feminine
[Free]Hips/Thighs: ZR-Bait
Nothing flashy, just enough assets to appear "feminine"

[145]Height: Amazon (9 Feet Tall)
HUGE!

[Free]Boy Crazy
I'm straight guy, I might as well be a straight girl.

[135]Dominance Coefficient: Equals Only
I'll be spending most of the time on the bottom, so my SO doesn't get snu snu'd to death.

[Free]Libido: Right Moment
Antiquated sense of Romance.

[Free]]Identity: Enemy Territory
I'm going to start a new life with this opportunity.

[125]Time/Age:Prime Time (Electrician/At the end of the transformation)
Gonna specialized at wiring heavy industrial machinery and large mobile platforms, to put this fuckhuge muscular body to good work.

[105]Persona Override: Watashi/Moth (Gradual Change)
Might as well try to act girly while maintaining my current interest and hobbies. Moth for the focus and concentration for body building and weight training.

Continued
>>
>>50493547
Extras:
[095]Balls of Steel
Being a 9 foot tall musclegirl won't completely cure my anxiety, being socially awkward and my fear of being humiliated.

[070]Spark Touch
A great perk for being a electrician.

[050]Refuse Change
Faster gains for more HUGE!

[035]Love Life Link
Aging gracefully and living a long life with my SO sounds too good to pass up.

[020]Hot in the Cold
Taking this to mainly be comfortable in the hottest weather. I fucking hate hot weather.

[005]Inhuman Style
Shit getting custom tailored clothes for my size is expensive, a magical wardrobe solves this issue,

[000]Hair Affair (Shoulder Length/Brunette)
To mainly look photogenic as fuck all the god damn time.

I'm gonna keep my goals simple: find a good strong and loving man that can survive having sex with me, bulk up to be the strongest and hugest human on the planet, have a bijillion kids and live simple and rewarding life.

Shit I think I'm Gaston in female form.
>>
>>50493459
>>50493495
Sounds like chronic depression to me.
>>
>>50493558

Straight men would beocme gay women, and vice versa.

Curious choices.
>>
>>50493729
Matter of social conventions.

Meh I usually don't do lewd cyoas anon, but I have insomnia and I'm bored so might as well take a crap shoot at it.
>>
>>50492795
Kind of wish that were perks to make me smarter and more artistic.

Anyway

Instant Transformation

Athletic
Girl-Sized
Feminine
ZR-Bait
Protector (150)

The Power of Yuri
In-Charge (140)
Powerful

What Change (120)
True Reset - age 3 (110)

Karen Iruga (100)
Eden Leal (90)

Contract Corrupt (80)
Dildus Maximus (50)
Menstral Cancel (35)
Hot in the Cold (20)
Hair Affair (15)
Flawless Skin (5)

Can't wait for the drawbacks so I can take more options.
>>
File: 1476844119341.jpg (188KB, 640x922px) Image search: [Google]
1476844119341.jpg
188KB, 640x922px
>>50486756
>All these "Angel is the best choice" folks.
>Not realizing that you have indefinite mortality and conditional immortality.
>That you will die eventually, your heart saddened by years and decades and centuries, maybe if you're Really resolute Millennia of strife and struggles and hardship and suffering as you die not of age and physical wear and tear, but a death of the spirit as you gradually lose hope and inspiration to help others.
>You have doomed yourself to a death of your hope.
>>
>>50493895
Conditional Mortality is still better than unconditional mortality.

I don't want to continue living anymore if every sentient and sapient living organism in all the multiverse has died out and all the stars have been snuffed out.
>>
>>50493968

I would. It a big fat fuck you to death.
>>
>>50486756

Kitsune
Enhanced intelligence
Illusion magic
Portal

I'm already reasonably sharp. Kick that up substantially, then steadily increase it further over the next two centuries, and you have a legendary genius: I could make a real difference to the world.

At least until I go perfectly mad, anyway. At which point I'll probably spend more and more of my time in fox form in the magical realm, leading naïve farm boys astray in the woods before turning back to my true form, rutting with them until they're utterly spent, and leaving them lost and confused in the wild.
>>
>>50493980
You're willing to live a eternity of nothingness just to hold a grudge against the abstract concept of mortality and the inevitable end?

That's worse than death.
>>
>>50494104

Fuck death.
>>
File: 1454294987902.jpg (333KB, 700x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1454294987902.jpg
333KB, 700x1577px
>>50486756
Succubus
Switch
Intelligence
Cash Money.

Start investing and making money, charming to get into higher society circles as I go, hire angels along who stick around to get 'em plenty of opportunities to help people out and maybe see what it'd cost to get any other of these species to stick around in the gene pool past their few centuries.
>>
>>50494123
Than may you live long and prosper anon.
>>
>>50492769
Once you're into it, it's cuckoldry all the way down. Cucks cucking cucks into cucking non-cucks into cucks.
>>
>>50494204

Y-you too.
>>
>>50489454
Will this include the culling?
>>
>>50493968
It's entirely possible there would be a resulting 'Big Crunch' that would basically crush all the matter in the world back together in an infinitesimally small point, then experience another Big Bang. As far as I can tell, the entire "heat death" theory depends on ever-increasing entropy combined with a constantly expanding universe, eventually everything will be so amazingly spread out nothing would happen.

These are just theories though, we have no idea. Maybe the universe has some kind of crazy mechanism that makes it all snap back to where it was if it expands too far.
>>
>>50494264
Big Crunch seems really unlikely given that since the 90s we've known that the expansion is accelerating.

Big Rip is still in the running...
>>
File: 1476904673332.jpg (130KB, 600x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1476904673332.jpg
130KB, 600x1008px
>>50494104
>>50494123
>>50493980
If you run out of people to help you die for lack of good deeds unless doing nice things for yourself counts.

Succubus/Incubus just has to wait in the void outside existence once that happens for the next universe to start up.
>>
>>50494346
and then hope that somone randomly invents your summoning circle AND randomly decides to chant your name 3 times while inside that circle... Death might be preferable to the infinite eons you'll spend in the void once your name and sign are forgotten.
>>
>>50486756
Incubus

Enhanced Intelligence
A partner
Empathy

So uh.. Since I got a partner I'm compatible with.. can we just fuck eachother for nourishment? That'd be nice.
>>
>>50494438
Of course you can.
>>
>>50493062
I have a suggestion:
Perma-pokies: your nipples are always hard and visible through all but the thickest clothes.
>>
>>50494448
Incubus is then officially the best pick here. Immortality and loadsa sex.
>>
File: cyoa bio soldier.png (6MB, 1400x7000px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa bio soldier.png
6MB, 1400x7000px
>>
File: predatorlikes.jpg (122KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
predatorlikes.jpg
122KB, 410x410px
>>50493036
>More Biggerer

Also, what happens if you never get treatment? Will your ass and titties continue to grow until you envelop the earth? Or does the government step and and just forcefully remove it? What happens to all the extra flesh and skin?
>>
>>50494479
your tits eventually get so big that you suffer heart failure because your heart cannot pump that much blood. Or your boobs turn necrotic and get gangrene because they're not receiving blood. Either way: you die.
>>
File: cyoa battlegirl squad.jpg (6MB, 1600x3719px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa battlegirl squad.jpg
6MB, 1600x3719px
>>
>>50494467
>Incubus
>not Succubus
>>
File: cyoa conqueror.jpg (3MB, 5799x3560px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa conqueror.jpg
3MB, 5799x3560px
>>
File: cyoa 9.jpg (1MB, 2024x2776px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa 9.jpg
1MB, 2024x2776px
>>
>>50489849
Oh wow i remember this being made
>>
File: 562800709_o.jpg (57KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
562800709_o.jpg
57KB, 450x450px
>>50494609
Damn right. 300% rather go to poundtown with some sweet virgin pussy instead of letting some fat fuck rail me just so i can eat
>>
>>
>>50494770
why wouldnt you just lez out
>>
>>50494913
theres a reason lesbians have strapons anon

just getting eaten out seems kinda lame especially if im an immortal being
>>
>>50494932
It's generally better than intercourse, but it depends on the girl.
>>
>>50494932

>missing the sensuality of lezzing
>>
>>50494981
>missing the feeling of having a girl cream on your dick

>>50494952
as an incubus i can get blowjobs, i can fuck three holes (or two if im getting some boipucci). as a succubus i can only get eaten out
>>
>>50494993
.......your logic is seriously flawed. Even if you just stuck to women.
>>
>>50494993

Actually, you HAVE three holes at that point as well as more erogenous zones. Your idea of "only getting eaten out" shows an very limited mind frame. If I had to feed in that way, logically, I'd rather receive than give.

Also, you feed from sexual AND romantic relations. That includes going on a fancy date and/or sitting on a couch watching stupid movies.
>>
>>50495006
why? i like some variation

>>50495053
>Actually, you HAVE three holes
id rather have two holes, of which one is exit only

plus a penis

>Also, you feed from sexual AND romantic relations.
implying i cant do this as a guy

>If I had to feed in that way, logically, I'd rather receive than give.
what wrong with blowjobs then? if you really have to ghey it up you could get some prostate massage done but yknow, whatever floats your boat

>when did Traditional Games switch to TransGendered?
you're all degenerates
>>
How about a jumpchain/travellers tale crossover?
>>
>>50495153
how about fuck jumpchain?
>>
>>50495153
I don't think that would go over well.
>>
>>50495084

>why? i like some variation
You have no imagination

>id rather have two holes, of which one is exit only
>plus a penis

So you're either ok with sucking or don't mind playing catcher?

>implying i cant do this as a guy
You totally could. I was just saying there were other ways to feed besides eating out, even non-sexual ways.

>what wrong with blowjobs then? if you really have to ghey it up you could get some prostate massage done but yknow, whatever floats your boat
What's wrong with eating out? I'm just saying that there's far more than you're imagining. Even as an incubus vs a succubus.

>>when did Traditional Games switch to TransGendered?
Can't speak for the rest of them, but I've literally dreamed about it for as long as I can remember.
>you're all degenerates
Deviants

Anyway, there's no need to feel defensive about it. You want to be the pokey kind of semen demon, which is fine, but if you want to be a sex demon, you should really understand that there's more to girl on girl sex than licking a vagina.
>>
>>50493062
There's a question/suggestion regarding "Dat Rack" that you don't seem to have acknowledged
>>
>>50495265
>You have no imagination
ive seen the dirtiest lesbian sex acts only a hooknosed porn producer could imagine (plus a fair share of my own experience with women) i know what im missing out on. i also know what i'd miss.

>So you're either ok with sucking or don't mind playing catcher?
No I like to eat regular food too, and itd be troublesome if I could only puke (i.e. both holes being exit only)

>What's wrong with eating out?
why do lesbian women use a bunch of toys? fingers and tongue is just, well, fingers and tongue. plus, a dude can do literally everything a woman can, and more

>I've literally dreamed about it for as long as I can remember
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2U11FYv3U

>Deviants
no homosex is degenerate
ergo, you're degenerates
>>
>>50486756
>Incubus
>Appearance change (to look like a Succubus, with the exception of having male genitalia)
>A partner (nothing says -cubi can't be fed by each other, especially since the feeding is described as "have sex/romance" rather than "drain something via sex/romance")
For the third boon, one of the following:
>Enhanced intelligence
>Empathy
>A partner (nothing says you can't have more than one)
>Ten million dollars or equivalent
>>
>>50494478

>Reptilian
>High Strength
>Very High Defense
>Very High Speed

>Increased Speed
>Camouflage
>Regeneration
>Enhanced Senses

>Wherever I go, I must also rape +1
>Magical Girl Team +3
>Dark Hero +4
>Nosy Reporters +1
>Infiltration +2
>Great Devourer +1

>Enhanced Defense -2
>Enhanced Speed -2
>True Fade -2
>Napalm Breath -1
>Enhanced Regeneration -1
>Shadow Step -1
>Drones -2
>Absorption -1
>Mooks -Free

I play the dragon type, infiltrate a position of power for the organization, and take the form of the person with the power of absorption. Given that I get some of their memories, on top of the briefing I received, I should be able to play it all rather nicely. I appoint my mooks as staff, and try to keep them out of the fighting and shadier stuff so that they can continue to give me information and the like, while using my few drones to draw out, and frame the Dark Hero rather than fight him directly.

The reporters should be easy enough to take out, impersonate one of them or their boss before the whole mayor deal to get rid of them, where as with the girls, I would more try to ruin their family lives, then striking against them individually when they are most vulnerable.
>>
Hey it's the xeno-designer anon again

I'm brainstorming ideas but suggestions, advice and cyoa-making tips are all welcome. Again, this is my first time doing something like this.
>>
>>50486756
>Elemental (Metal)
>Enhanced Intelligence
>Empathy
>Portal

Portal opens so many doors.

I imagine learning more magic is possible, and in case i aint immortal yet.
My metal manipulations effect is enhanced by bringing stuff from home over there cause "medieval".

Empathy help me find other magical creatures and befriending them.

Dunno what else to do other than collecting stuff, finding a party and questing from time to time.

Turn into the wizard apprentice?
>>
>>50495521
Please outline your current plans for the CYOA so we can provide better/more focused feedback/suggestions/advice/etc.
>>
>>50495553
Ok here I go

First there will be a section about the planet because that will heavily influence the players choices about the creature

Next will come the creature itself: the main section of the cyoa. It will need options about organs, limbs, senses and, if I go all out with this thing, options about the biochemistry of the ayylien.

I have a lot of rough ideas but nothing concrete
>>
>>50493895
>>50493968
>>50494104

So one weird thing I see in most of these CYOA threads is the fanatical and quasi-religious belief that the universe will definitely 100% end in some really boring way.

It's usually used to try to convince people that wanting to live on is bad, which again, is weird, and sounds like a death-focused religion rather than a rationally reasoned belief.

There's no proof the universe isn't cyclical, like the Ancient Greeks believed, so why don't we have more CYOAs/Builds which address that?
>>
>>50495617
Can I fuck it?
>>
>>50495639
maybe

if you don't mind space AIDS
>>
>>50495637
>There's no proof the universe isn't cyclical, like the Ancient Greeks believed, so why don't we have more CYOAs/Builds which address that?
You gotta understand that even if the universe is cyclical, from inside our universe, for all intents and purposes, it ends. Even if it begins again afterwards. The best models we have regarding the birth of our universe predicts temperatures in the many many billions of kelvin and there is just absolutely no chance that something can live through that. Not even to mention the fact that ones body is composed of atoms and molecules which didnt exist for eons after the birth of the universe, so that'd just be kinda weird.
>>
>>50495617
Any interactable force in the universe may be used as a sense. Apply that with darwinian evolution, and you've got tons of options.

EX. Earth has fish which communicate through electricity in the water, so bioelectric collectives is an option.

Another possible one is having an extremely sensitive bio-interferometer for gravity sensing, so they can feel planet orbits, guide spacecraft seat-of-pants style, etc.
>>
>>50495682
Well, for that CYOA, an Angel is immune to fire.

But I mean, all those theories are inconclusive. The evidence might even support a continuous expanse of space wherein the big bang was just a different kind of supernova.

In my experience, people in Western culture, including scientists, are predisposed to selecting 'final death' options.
>>
File: 517.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>50495656
>Like it isn't worth it.
>>
>>50492660
>And Blue/Green users would probably be in high demand, seeing how much cosmetic surgeons make these days.
Not really, assuming any reasonable distribution of flames. Remember, the entire world has these powers. Cosmetic surgeon is now one of the most common jobs on the planet.
>>
>>50495740
You're assuming that your genitals are even compatible and for all you know they could reproduce by budding
>>
>>50495773
Just demands some kind of technological interface which flawlessly tells your nerves that you are indeed having sex with this creature.

>>50495753
The blue/black "how time affects you" is pretty open to interpretation. In theory, you could get unlimited relative processing power, and thus be a great cosmetic surgeon yourself.
>>
>>50495773
But what if I can customize my alien with Mammal traits?

just got to be some hole in it is all.
>>
>>50495617
How weird can it get? I want to know if silicon-based aliens are possible. Also if you want some advice, give us a few choices to somewhat customise the culture of the species, I don't want it to be purely physical.
>>
>>50493062
I don't have access to the Google document, but I have a couple of suggestions.

Legbeard: what it says on the tin. Embrace the fuzz or start shaving several times a day.

Sob Story: Things just make you incredibly sad sometimes. You'll cry like a child.

Just Breathe: Anxiety disorder.

Fembot: Socially inept on an /r9k/ level.

Number One Problem: Weak bladder control. Can have levels for fear and stress, or just all the time.

Honeypot: You get really, really wet. Don't take this with commando.

Mirror on the Wall: Your self-worth is tied to how attractive you feel. If someone's prettier it'll make you pissed.

Wicked Stepmother: Reverse of the above. Your new mom is jealous of you, and will make your life frustrating.

Tiger Cub: Parents push you to do all kinds of activities and make amazing grades.

Life's a Bitch: Have fun being bounced around to foster family after foster family.

Wardrobe Malfunction: The universe conspires to get you naked or let people see you naked.

Free Runner: You're now an exhibitionist. Social Ambivalence won't help.

Peeping Tammy: You're now a voyeur. Social ambivalence also won't help.

Reverse Stalker: Now you're the one who gets obsessed with the targets of your affection.
>>
>>50495637
You're avoiding reality, mate. You're acting like we're all nuts for looking at the increasing evidence of Heat Death and seeing that as the most likely option instead of 'Big Crunch'. It's stupid. This is fucking physics, man. You can't call people religious for believing in the evidence.
>>
>>50495852
Dolphin pussy
>>
>>50495153
I'd like to see an ally who was a failed Jumper. They got overconfident, lost their express ticket through the multiverse, and joined the Travelers to recapture what little bit of those possibilities they can.
>>
>>50495362
You say degenerate like its a bad thing. Or like we're supposed to care that you think it's a bad thing.
>>
>>50495959
>>50495153
To be honest, a Traveller/Conduit crossover might be more interesting. Traveller provides the people, Conduit provides the places.

That said, both Jumpchain and Traveller provide some pretty 'overpowered' abilities, especially Jumpchain. They're more 'realm of imagination' things, where only your will is keeping the OPness in check.
>>
>>50495959
>>50495980

I dont know about the crossovers being a good idea per se.

But still adding different cyoa builds into travellers would be interesting.
>>
>>50494375
The requirement is a chalk pentacle, not a unique summoning circle. And why wouldn't you write down your name or ensure those looking for it would find it?
>>
File: 1449265546924.jpg (348KB, 1241x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449265546924.jpg
348KB, 1241x900px
>>50494375
>randomly.

Post it on /x/ before your first death. Keep spreading the legend as you go. Drop off books at universities.

It's not hard to pass a ritual around. Hell, print a damn smut novela about your own fetishes and fantasies to make it easier.
>>
>>50489849
Does the one that turns you into a 16 year old girl also make you go back in time to when you were 16? This is important.
>>
>>50496051
Why would whatever you wrote it down on survive the end of the universe?
>>
>>50496039
I mean, you can always just take the concept and file the serial numbers off. Someone gets taken for a ride by a cosmic being, they die, the cosmic being resurrects them but sends them home, they can't adapt to their boring mundane life and find the Travelers.
>>
>>50494346
>If you run out of people to help you die for lack of good deeds
Angels only lose strength for causing suffering or direct harm.
>>
>>50495617
But what sort of story or background information are you going to have to tie all the choices together?
>>
File: 1470333517867.jpg (482KB, 1280x935px) Image search: [Google]
1470333517867.jpg
482KB, 1280x935px
>>50496164
.....I have misread this and damn I was pretty wrong. My bad angelfolks.

I'm keeping my risks with succubus but I'll admit it might've been easier otherwise.
>>
>>50496276
But like. You now realize that offering people kind happysex as an angel IS helping them.
>>
>>50496471
>In Japan, tattoos like that are deeply associated with criminality and violence.
She's yakuza.
>>
File: 1467064832576.jpg (338KB, 667x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467064832576.jpg
338KB, 667x1200px
>>50496335
I'm >>50494196 .

I don't think that'd be a difficult conclusion to come to.
>>
>>50492842
Huh, so you decided to do a more Fate-like system. Interesting.
>>
So, hypothetically speaking, if I were to do a small update on Monster Hunter, what do you wish to have clarified, changed, or perhaps added?

Removing the Culling isn't going to happen though. But you could try to make a case on how to make it easier for you.

I'm trying to see if it'd be worth doing one.
>>
>>50496783
Personally, I'd appreciate more diversity of action in it. For the world to be more fleshed out, locations, artifacts, actions, reasons.

There was one CYOA a while back with different academies which had a variety of festivals and fights with eachother at certain points in the year, exactly like the culling.
>>
>>50496783
Culling should be lengthened to 60 days and the more people who die during it the better the festival that happens afterwards is.
>>
>>50496783
Clarify: about how long things last and how often they can be used. Also, exactly how the Culling works - is the Hunter expecting us to be murderrapists, does a magic whistle blow and suddenly we're encouraged to kill each other no matter where we are, are we all teleported into a circle in a small area, will exercising the better part of valor make the Hunter upset? I need to know how valuable Exempt is.
Add: a way to enchant and craft items. Let me make a magical linear accelerator for steel-tipped stakes!
>>
>>50496783
I would enjoy more concessions to the David Bowie song It's No Game.
>>
>>50496830
Hero Academy? Yeah, that was a fun one. Difference is that we weren't encouraged to outright murder the shit out of each other.
>>
>>50486756
I'm going to ignore the immortal races, because they're so obviously the right choice it makes the CYOA less fun. So instead, I'll be a Kitsune.

Enhanced Intelligence: A good boost to my natural foxgirl cunning.

Illusion Magic: Because obviously.

Empathy: Good for figuring out if I'm going too far, identifying whether someone's figured me out, and also just for fucking with people.

Let's cause some mischief. I plan to mostly be a Robin Hood, fucking with the rich and powerful for the benefit of those not so fortunate. But who knows where I'll end up in 250 years?
>>
>>50496895
>I'm going to ignore the immortal races, because they're so obviously the right choice it makes the CYOA less fun
Ever played Dark Souls?
>>
>>50496073
By then, the universe has ended, so there's nothing left, anyhow. All you have to do is ensure that, while things that can give you what you desire exist, you have several lifelines to fall back on.
>>
>>50492795
What the hell do you do with this kind of chart?
get yourself fitting model and play tabletop games about pretending to be a little girl???
>>
>>50496868
>>50496783

Another thing I'd like to see a CYOA of is 'stuff that happens over time':

Like those old CYOA books, where you have different future events that you have choices for based upon your prior choices.

Or even a sequel CYOA like "how will you kit out for this hunt" or other stuff based on the first. I know choice trees can increase by a lot, but adding some progression mechanics is something that could be good.
>>
>>50496783

More fluff (like in >>50484730) and some way to have more than 12-13 INT (see >>50489761) are the only things I really need.
>>
>>50496929
The universe ending was kind of the point of the argument, specifically whether it's better to have a way to die or risk existing eternally in void in order to spite death.
>>
>>50496868
My character in Hero Academy was definitely going to murderrape yours because you' re a fucking loser lol
>>
>>50496994
Given the fact that the big bang happened in the first place, and scientists don't have a unifying theory yet, I'd say "it's just void forever" is jumping the gun.

Where's the inquisitive spirit, /tg/?

And if you've got unlimited time, that's plenty to practice your lucid dreaming anyway.
>>
File: jorien.jpg (164KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
jorien.jpg
164KB, 1024x748px
>>50486756
>no merfolk
dropped
>>
File: 1444451390520.jpg (186KB, 693x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444451390520.jpg
186KB, 693x900px
>>50496783
I fucking hate it when I hit the refresh on accident.

>Minimum Culling Headcounts for extra points/perks. 1 minimum causes face-tattoos during culling season. 3 to 5 minimum causes visual aura and intricate full body imagery during culling season. 10 caps out with year-long know-on-sight identification as a culling specialist treating other hunters like any other monster.

Variations on culling protections; Day-safe, night-safe, location-safe, etc.

Co-op perks to see about pairing up. Partners, not teams. Advantageous when used together, but wasted if apart or teammate drops off somehow.

Clarification on the Iron Body/Nullification and whether Spirit/Aetheric or w/e are nullified as well or if those should also have some kind of top-tier hard counter for each.
>>
File: 1477007758494.jpg (452KB, 1200x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1477007758494.jpg
452KB, 1200x1462px
>>50497047
Sea-snakes and eels anon. Nab the Naga.
>>
>>50486756
Lich.

Since my first choice isn't available.

Time to move to Sibera and begin Necromantic research.
>>
>>50496783
Clarify the Tier 4 powers, and maybe some of the others as well. For each one, look at it as if you didn't know what it'd do, and ask if it makes sense. If you made any rulings you want to keep, make sure they're reflected.

Consolidate the Skill Tier 1 powers. There's no reason to have Blunt Weapon and Slashing Weapon as separate skills.

More monsters! I'd ideally like three of each level. Also, maybe offer the ability to upgrade Bounties once per year?

Same with Territories - I know it might be hard to find a better map, but a Steppe, Marsh, and Ocean license would be fun. I'd also like to see new dangers - Skylands, Hostile (think Fire Swamp) or Blighted (Monsters are ravenous and survival is difficult) might work.

As for the culling, my thought is that rather than indulging your darker passions, he rewards the most skilled hunters. Killing newbies might be fun, but the real prizes are for those who take down people at or above their weight class.
>>
>>50497073
its a shitty cyoa anyway. its not even a choice really....
one race has eternal life and flying
one race can climb good?
>>
>>50497105
>Killing newbies might be fun
I mean, you could always switch it to Ero-Hunters. Devirginizing newbies now awards extra points.
>>
>>50496918
I have. But anti-immortality media always feel like sour grapes to me.
>>
File: stoppedthinking.jpg (121KB, 750x663px) Image search: [Google]
stoppedthinking.jpg
121KB, 750x663px
>>50496994
I mean, is the void bad? It could just be the sterotypical hell that demons are wont to come from.

If not, you'll probably still die in some sense: I doubt your brain would function long without stimuli.

It's a question of how much you want to pay for a longer lifespan.
>>
>>50496783
I want a G Rank. Adding some of the other Elder Dragons in would be great too, I wanna fight Amatsushisashimi with the hunter arts. Could you also add some frontier-exclusive wyverns too?
>>
>>50497112
Succubi / Incubi, Lich, Angel are all immortal. Just different ways.

Hell, the "summoning ritual" for the Daemons is the simplest I've ever heard.
>>
>>50497141
>But anti-immortality media always feel like sour grapes to me.
Agree.
It's gotten better in recent times. Few years ago, there was a lot more 'deathmongering' in CYOAs with tons of 'how do we cockblock immortality' options.

Honestly not sure where people get the whole 'life is bad' thing. Unless they believe in an afterlife, which would ironically be the same thing.
>>
>>50497139
An Ero-Hunters fan expansion would be fun. Add the Eroticism Tree, Succubus, Tentacle, and Monstergirl Bounties, "The Deflowering" event, and some new things to spend tribute on.
>>
>>50496783
Seconding >>50496850's request for clarification on durations.
In particular, I'd like to know a bit more about Binding - do the traps last until someone trips them, or do they fade away after a while/at seasons' change?
Once someone gets trapped, does the trap last until they escape or die, or is there a duration on that, too?
Would Enchantment (the traps are explicitly magical) help with either of those?
>>
>>50496948
This is a really good suggestion actually. Choices that feed into other choices makes those choices more valuable!
>>
>>50497172
>Unless they believe in an afterlife, which would ironically be the same thing.

Not really, since an afterlife allows you to be with the ones you love forever, while immortality has them crumbling away like grains of sand.
>>
>>50497199
>be with the ones you love forever
But you'd have nothing to do since human behavior is based on sustaining life, right?

Besides, it's a personal choice whether you want to have your immortal crew or not. Issue was that CYOAs often implied that life beyond a certain time was somehow 'immoral', which just seems judgmental to me.
>>
>>50495891
If my original ambitions are realized then it will get pretty weird. However dealing with silicon-based life forms may be difficult seeing as they are only hypothetical and we don't really know how they would work, so sadly I might have to stick with life as we know it. I would like to have non-carbon-based life forms as an option though. On customisable culture and societies I think there will be a section on that yes, but it would be secondary.

>>50496183
I'm struggling with that. Here are my ideas

>the player assumes the roll of an explorer and "creates" the alien by describing it rather than actually creating it in-universe
OR
>the player is an inter-dimensional-elder-being that is seeding a planet with customised life
>>
>>50497228
Can you give an example? Don't think I've ever seen what you're describing before.
>>
>>50497236
I like the first one better. Maybe take the form of an after-action report? As in, you're filling out some sort of report as to what your expedition team discovered, how it reacted, and what happened when you inevitably stuck your dick in it.
>>
>>50497236
>I would like to have non-carbon-based life forms as an option though.
You can always imagine/play pretend. Copper-based life, go! Just look up some of those copper copper complexes.

Depends on how 'real' you want it to be. And how much you want people to be able to sell themselves into fast extinction, since we've seen that nature might not consider every choice a 'good' one.
>>
>>50497236
Sorry that took so long, duty called
>>
>>50497255
That's the plan

I do prefer that one desu
>>
>>50497236
>the player is an inter-dimensional-elder-being that is seeding a planet with customised life

I would change it to a scientist genetically modifying lifeforms on an alien planet. Seems like you want a level of realism, and the god-things would ruin that theme.
>>
>>50497236
"Role", not "roll"
>>
>>50497288
I typed desu not desu what the hell
>>
>>50497252
Yeah, Liminal Phrenic's whole lot often had set life duration times, and the 'immortal' ones like in the 'choose a stone' CYOA often had horrible 'punishments', while the the ones which 'joined their makers in death' were talked up as better.

They're in the pastebin. But if you're looking for it, you'll definitely see ones with "you get screwed for wanting immortality, ha ha".
>>
>>50497293
Just so we're clear, I cast my vote for the second option, but with that change.

>>50497297
I so wanted to type this but didn't want to be pedantic. We understood what he meant anyway, it's not a big deal. But god does it annoy me.
>>
>>50497301
FUCK
>>
>>50497327
Word filers, senpai.
>>
>>50497297
>>50497312
>role not roll

Sorry, just realised my mistake
>>
>>50497032
That's what we were discussing, with the stalling point being "even if a new universe starts, how are demons going to get out of the void"

>>50497143
Given the lack of anything implying it's anything else, my first assumption for void always defaults to a place without...anything. Matter, space, physics, none of it. Nothing.
>>
>>50497264
There's another problem; what do I leave to the players imagination and what do I make an option for?
>>
>>50492500
black+white

>tfw everyone will hate me because my only power is thievery of life
>>
>>50497383
>That's what we were discussing, with the stalling point being "even if a new universe starts, how are demons going to get out of the void"

Well for that, you might want to ask "is there anything else in the void"?
Like, are all the demons just having a party in there?
Can someone 'accidentally' discover summoning magic? Can you send messages to 'tempt' people?

There's also the note about 'portal to a fantasy world', ergo there's some kind of 'multiverse' with presumably more people who know about magic and demons.
>>
>>50497385
I can't answer that, especially when I don't have much information to go off. Maybe try coming up with fun options that you would like first and trying to fit them together? Do a WIP later on and share it if you want further feedback about whether certain options fit or not.
>>
>>50497389
>Picking that
>Not taking the objectively superior Black + Blue
Seriously, why would you want to be hated for literally no benefit?
>>
>>50497385
Most important thing in it is probably 'builds'. So players can imagine 'how these options go together'.

Like 'prehensile vagina' and 'biolaser emitter on your body wherever you choose'. Basically, leave options open to combine things.

There's also the 'slut life' style of "okay, you have a vagina now, would you like the bee-wing muscle upgrade for it?"
>>
>>50496830
Hmm perhaps I can add more events and celebrations. That's a pretty good suggestion.

>>50496837
Nah.

>>50496850
How long things last? As in an acurate measure of time or a wording of it? Pretty sure I got the second one already. I won't add specific times and cooldowns to abilities.

I will probably work on the Culling wording.

Probably a no-go on an item section. It's too big of a subject to even consider adding.

>>50496948
I only said a small update to this project, not a sequel CYOA, sorry.

>>50496960
Places of interest sounds good. NPC's aren't really noteworthy. They're just workers and guards meant to serve those in town. But more emphasis on scenery sounds reasonable.
>some way to have more than 12-13 INT
Isn't that enough already? Having 10+ in a stat is already considered as monstrous.

But let's say I will tweak some of the stats, then what would you do?

>>50497049
So, specific Culling rewards other than coins?

Probably a negatory on the protections/pairing up.

A clarification is tricky. I'm limited to a small space for text, but I will try to take another look at it. I always try to mix in description/lore/uses in it.

>>50497105
>Clarify
I'll try. Ascension is definitely top priority.

And T1 powers are fine, maybe self-repair needs a replacement and Poisons need a buff.

>More monsters
That's a difficult thing. I already struggled with soul powers when adding the wolf and hydra.

Additional dangers may get added. Culling priorities may get a rewording.

>>50497149
Er, what?

>>50497180
Clarification is always good but I want people to understand that I don't want to construct a rulebook or RPG system.

Anything that creates too much confusion or doesn't explain itself well is obviously top priority.
>>
>>50497421
One day, I will return with a wip

It may take a while, but it will be done. I have committed myself to it now and I will complete this project if it kills me.

Also how's "Xenoanon" for a nickname? It's better than "the guy making the xeno-designer cyoa"
>>
>>50497566
Capitalise the first a in anon. Good luck, brave CYOA creator.
>>
>>50497537
>I will probably work on the Culling wording.
But, but, how does hunter romance bloom amidst the battlefield of the Culling?

And what might stop the guild of fuck everyone else from ruling?
>>
>>50497537
>Places of interest sounds good. NPC's aren't really noteworthy. They're just workers and guards meant to serve those in town.
Then focus on some Hunters
>Isn't that enough already? Having 10+ in a stat is already considered as monstrous.
And you can get 15 Skill, or over 20 Agility. Without a real-world comparison, the only thing we know is that it's the lowest score.
>But let's say I will tweak some of the stats, then what would you do?
Honestly? Not much. Vaguely defined numbers don't stoke the imagination, so there wouldn't be any resounding 'rightness' either way.

Really, a scale or set of benchmarks for different levels of the stats would help as well.

>Er, what?
I think he wants you to put in more powerful 'boss' monsters. Beyond that, I think it was video game references.
>>
>>50497172
>implying we just haven't all lost hope that it'll ever get better
>implying we're not just too lazy to end it all ourselves
>>
>>50497686
>Then focus on some Hunters
Whoops.
Then focus on some Hunters with interesting strategies that people have been confused about, or are likelier to have an impact on the game - notorious Cullers, righteous protectors, shitbomb anon, etc.
>>
>>50497537
I think the most important thing to do when clarifying is give people a better understanding of what some of these vague things do. E.g., the 1-10 stat rating - 10+ is monstrous, but we don't really know that from looking at it. We also don't know what a 1 is or what a 5 is. Or Nullification - we now know it's only Arm's Length and doesn't apply to Psionics, but those were things people didn't know by reading it.

I'd also suggest recoloring temporary vs. permanent stat boosts. So there's no question that +5/+5 for Overdrive means +5/+5 while it's on, not in addition to what you get when you activate it.

As for monsters, there's all kinds of useful abilities you could potentially add. Flight, mental defenses, mental acceleration, possession, terrain manipulation, no need to sleep or breathe or eat, passive stamina regeneration, a paralytic touch... Things like that. Pick some monster ideas, and we can help you.
>>
File: word filters.png (2KB, 176x51px) Image search: [Google]
word filters.png
2KB, 176x51px
>>50497301
>>50497327
>>
>>50496783
Some anon mentioned changing the text such that participating in Culling gives 25 points instead of paying 25 points to be exempt, and somehow effectively removing 25 points from the starting sum. The outcome is the same but due to human psychology people would prefer this.

Personally I'd like to be able to pick more monsters and/or terrains. Maybe have those who want to be exempt from the culling pick 1 more monster/terrain in exchange.
>>
>>50493895
If your spirit is dead, what's the point of living? All we've done is avoid ending life a strong, proud spirit trapped in a rotting cage of mortal flesh.
>>
>>50497898
I like both of these ideas. I also think it'd be nice to add the ability to just take multiple Bounties or Licenses, with a minimum of 3 or 2. Right now I'd love to try regions that sound interesting to me, like a Sunken Forest or Twilight Plains, but I can't because I only get two Licenses and those are only worth a pissant 70 Bounty.

I'd also really like to see the Dangers increased to being universally 15/30, because right now if I take Molten Caves it's 50 for 4 Skulls, but if I take Underground Volcano it's 60.
>>
>>50495967
>You say degenerate like its a bad thing.
but it is
it is what has caused all great civilizations to crumble in the past
the greeks, the romans, the usa etc

>Or like we're supposed to care that you think it's a bad thing
i dont care if you care what i think, just know that you're a dishonor to your family line and your ancestors by not continuing it
faggot
>>
>>50497843
baka baka desu senpai baka cuck
>>
>>50497139
>>50497178
This idea has potential.
>>
>>50498074
Cuck to kek only works in all caps now.
>>
>>50486756
Do elementals poop?

That is to say, when I "feed", does that matter just disappear forever, or do I give off waste matter in some way?
>>
>>50498064
>it is what has caused all great civilizations to crumble in the past
Who are you, that you do not know your history?

>just know that you're a dishonor to your family line and your ancestors by not continuing it
I donate sperm. My genetic line's going to be more successful than yours, kiddo.
>>
>>50498080
>>50497178
Choices include various sexual positions and their advantages:
Amazon Position- Bonus to devirginizing, mind control magic.
Missionary- Healing, dream magic.

Quotas for each position. Bonuses for appropriate setting. Personality features to employ for each act.
>>
File: terenas.jpg (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
terenas.jpg
6KB, 210x240px
>>50498064
>implying disease, invasion, crumbling infrastructure, and the inevitable withering effects of time itself had no role

No king rules forever, my son.
>>
>>50498103
>you do not know your history?
oh but i do
have some reading material
http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf
>I donate sperm
so that some single mother or lesbians are going to force her kids to grow up without a father
>>
>>50486756
Do elementals poop?

That is to say, when I "feed", does that matter just disappear forever, or do I give off waste matter in some way?
>>
>>50498103
I like you.

The whole "decadence causes the fall" thing is something a lot of fictions and CYOAs get wrong. That's an idea started by dark ages people to explain why they're better even though they suck at everything worse than the pagans.

Empires fall due to leadership incompetence. Rome got taken out by dividing the empire, and then with Theodosius shutting down all the temples that handled farming/trade/science/medicine.
>>
File: demographics.png (144KB, 661x789px) Image search: [Google]
demographics.png
144KB, 661x789px
>>50498167
>>50498127
ofcourse the things you describe had an effect, but mostly only locally/regionally. in atleast one case, disease can actually be beneficial. works like sort of a culling.

but no. what brings down civilizations is pic related. degeneracy leads to reduced birth numbers because of homosex, divisive but otherwise inconsequential issues that creates large divides in the nation without any real reason and when the nation is weak its enemies strike. from tragedy and hope, that i linked above.
>>
>>50498064
> Greeks
First off which fucking collapse are you pulling out of your ass? Pre-Alexandrian? Alexandrian? Byzantine? There are several if we're considering all Greeks.

> Romans
So let's ignore the shift of military tactics, environmental effects, diseases, mass migrations, invasions, moronic imperial divisioning and the tumultuous religious climate.

Choke on a Germanic cock bytholog.
>>
>>50498217
>and the tumultuous religious climate
I believe we are getting baited by a thumper. It is probably best to return to the topic at hand, and let our glorious nihon mods handle him.
>>
>>50498118
Tier I: Dominance, Submission, Seduction
Tier II: Sadism, Masochism, Perversion (gatekeeper skill)
Tier III: Bondage, Service Sub, Kama Sutra
Tier IV: Edge Play, Public Use, and I'm not sure.
>>
>>50498215
>whatisoverpopulationandincreasedlifeexpectancy.png
>>
>>50498237
Is the banhammer now a katana?
>>
>>50498167
For someone who's attempting to correct another, you're not doing a very good job. The fall of the Roman empire, and many empires was not just because of incompetent leaders - it was a confluence of major and minor factors that you fail to note.
>>
>>50498271
While that's true, rampant buttsex isn't even a minor factor.
>>
>>50498215
> reduced birth numbers because of homosex
Educate yourself. Right now you are at a Jack Chick level of understanding the advance of civilizations.

Here is a basic primer on the current state of birth rates and the world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezVk1ahRF78
>>
Can someone make a tongue-in-cheek CYOA about being part of the wicked homosexual agenda to destroy Western Civilization and replace it with a homotopia?
>>
>>50498271
A lot of things happened most likely beyond the scope of this thread and my patience. But I would put converting to an anti-empiricist belief system high among them, and that set the tone for the rest of the middle age misery.

>>50498149
Presumably it's used to replenish any abrasions the creature receives in daily life. Like how humans lose skin cells regularly and make replacements.
>>
>>50498215
Reduced birth numbers happens naturally as a function of:
- decreased child mortality rate
- economic transition so that children are not needed to work to support family income
- access to family planning
- increased education and employment of women
>>
>>50498217
>Romans
>shift in military tactics, mass migration, tumultous religious climate
dont you see that these are the direct consequences of degeneracy? degeneracy is closely linked to stagnation. the degenerate, but on the whole unimportant, issues that plague a civilization only serve to divide the populace, create rifts that are very difficult to heal and leaves it vulnerable to outside attack and influence.

because of issues that look and sound great on a billboard or in a speech often incompetent or inexperienced leaders come into play, corruption leads to distrust of the government and especially a few hundred/thousand years ago left it open to internal strife and warfare. the fall of rome did not happen overnight. it was the cause of many years of decline and ignorance by a corrupt, inbred elite who often were too concerned with fucking/murdering family members instead of focusing on what the people wanted and needed. rome would never have burned if the goths had never risen up against the rule.

pretty much the same thing in greece. way back in the day you had tons of different citystates that were in constant flux. some fell, some rose up, some waged wars. in their haydays during/right after alexander everyone were too busy being selfish to form a stable government that could succeed him without everything going to shit.

we're seeing direct parallels to today. birth rates are dropping everywhere except the third world and much of the civilized world are not even above replacement levels.

that you cannot make a connection is to me both sad and frightening.
>>
>>50498167
>That's an idea started by dark ages people

It's the dark age meme again
>>
>>50498215
>in atleast one case, disease can actually be beneficial. works like sort of a culling.

But that's wrong you revisionist faggot. The Plague of Justinian fucking wiped out the eastern Roman power base, devastated the infrastructure and left the Empire open to the eventual rise of Islam along with their neighbors the Sassanids.

Also your book is full of fucking bullocks that hinges on the idea that you can kill a civilization. Civilizations evolve, diffuse and shift, they are not monolithic entities that you can simply expunge.
>>
>>50498285
>>50498348
You can't criticise someone for having faulty logic and then spout your own faulty logic. His argument was dumb, yours is less dumb. You could have left it at "it's dumb" but then had to add in your own theory that completely invalidates the point.
>>
>>50498345
To be honest, it would be more plausible to make a CYOA about people like >>50498372 trying to destroy western civilization by falsely blaming that.

I mean, that's how it happened back in the day. Witch burning for failed crops instead of researching fertilization. So the crops stay failed and the town dies out.

The anti-luxury agenda is far more culpable for destroying prosperity, and should be declared as such.
>>
File: heh.jpg (46KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
46KB, 768x576px
>>50498139
>it is clear that the West believes in diversity rather than in uniformity, in pluralism rather than in monism or dualism, in inclusion rather than exclusion, in liberty rather than in authority, in truth rather than in power, in conversion rather than in annihilation, in the individual rather than in the organization, in reconciliation rather than in triumph, in heterogeneity rather than in homogeneity, in relativisms rather than in absolutes, and in approximations rather than in final answers.
Are you sure Carrol Quigley is the guy you want to be referencing to advance for position of "degeneracy is what ends great civilizations"?
>>
>>50498394
the justinian plague wasnt the disease i was thinking about, and i'm not arguing that it had good consequences.

also, many civilizations has ended. it would be silly to argue that no civilization can end for any reason whatsoever. from the Mayans in South America to Yam in Africa to the Xiongnu Empire in China. there are many examples.
>>
File: 1458305336957.png (7MB, 1200x4700px) Image search: [Google]
1458305336957.png
7MB, 1200x4700px
>>
>>50498399

Anon, you are evidencing your own logical fallacy of exclusivity. Empires do suffer from leadership incompetence, and that can be causitive of their destruction. One is not obliged to cover every little minutia of the event to posit a prioritized cause.

To be honest, such nitpicking as you are evidencing in a casual conversation has often been used to filibuster discussions by reductio ad minutiae.
>>
>>50498428
>I mean, that's how it happened back in the day. Witch burning for failed crops instead of researching fertilization.
Stagnation, yes.
>>
File: 1462482144457.png (6MB, 1200x3750px) Image search: [Google]
1462482144457.png
6MB, 1200x3750px
>>50498518
>>
>>50498518
God damn it, I can never look at this thing without remembering the months-long ERP our group did in the setting... fuck it, time to set up a session.
>>
File: 1471996132342.png (6MB, 1200x3319px) Image search: [Google]
1471996132342.png
6MB, 1200x3319px
>>50498538
>>
>>50498558
Please produce details and greentext!

Ero-Academy sounds fun.
>>
>>50494479
>>50494548
Just WoGing this right now but the growth is like a bell curve, where they'd grow and accelerate for a while (though this would be perceived as linear growth because of square-cube fuckery where it takes more volume to notice an appreciable difference per unit time), then, suddenly, the growth begins to slow down right before the shit in >>50494548 happens. In addition to that, though, your chest enchantment lets them grow a lot more before it reaches that point. The cap is probably the size of an M1 Abrams tank each, after which point the growth asymptotes out to zero, but still grows marginally bigger over time.

>>50495893
I like some of these. Some are good, but don't fit the theme. Others I don't really like.

>>50498081
let's test that.
KEK
>>
File: 1455834764528.png (6MB, 1200x3035px) Image search: [Google]
1455834764528.png
6MB, 1200x3035px
>>50498559
>>50498558
>tfw never done ERP
I haven't done RP either but I'm more interested in that. Assuming you aren't all faggots.
>>
>>50498576
I don't know, actually greentexting it seems a step too far.
>>50498595
This particular group is ~80% female, but we're kind of closed off. Stagnant, as degeneracyAnon would say. It's the degeneracy.
>>
File: 1479573986499.png (7MB, 1200x4020px) Image search: [Google]
1479573986499.png
7MB, 1200x4020px
>>50498595
>>
>>50498473
Well you cant really blame me for being close minded if I'm willing to quote someone I politically strongly disagree with. Quigley taught history and civilization at prestigious universities and taught amongst others Bill Clinton.

I'm not arguing that he's wrong in what you quoted either. the West is like that now. And that's why we're seeing everything go to shit. we are stagnating, because our citizens are too focused on staring into their smartphones or buying that new thing that they neither need nor can afford.
>>
File: 1464271209914.png (5MB, 1200x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1464271209914.png
5MB, 1200x2500px
>>50498625
>80% women
But how many of them are trannies/lesbians? And is it in person or over text? >>50498635
>>
>>50493006
Space Opera

Adventure
Melancholy

Transport
Weapon
Fellowship
>>
>>50498643

>they neither need

There's no need to use that word, as nothing even needs to exist in the 1st place.
>>
>>50498670
okay buddy good for you
>>
>>50498521
I would argue that your "leadership incompetence" is a symptom of deeper problems that you don't even bring up. Other factors are not "little minutia", they are in my opinion larger factors than your leadership incompetence.

The reason I'm "nitpicking" isn't to filibuster your conversation, it was to give you valuable criticism: don't correct someone else's mistake with your own mistake.

You could have said "it's more complicated than that" and left it at that but you just had to trot out your own trite theory about a subject where, when you say "the fall of the Roman Empire", people argue whether there even was one!
>>
>>50498643
>because our citizens are too focused on staring into their smartphones
Throughout every point in history, there have been people complaining about how the youth is more degenerate, and how the good old days are gone.

And yet that 'degenerate youth' has always instead brought greater technology and peace.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy: humans destroy what saves them because they believe it's immoral or 'degenerate'. Those smartphones save a bunch of forests and will usher in ubiquitous computing power, yet you irrationally hate them, and don't see the will of the consumer's evolution.

>>50498625
Well I mean, some juicy details could be good. Maybe someone will actually make an Ero-Academy fan-CYOA based on them.
>>
>>50498643
You referenced a page on populations, tied falling birth rates to the amorphous term "degeneracy" without properly defining it for the discussion, then ignored the various refutations of your homosex line of thought.

You're too busy illustrating to people that intellectually engaging you is a waste of time to claim credit for being willing to use snippets of an ideological opponent to further your own agenda.
>>
>>50498706
>>50498721
>>50498745
Yay, /pol/ shit everywhere.

Take to a real board.
>>
File: 1453663610163.png (7MB, 1200x9600px) Image search: [Google]
1453663610163.png
7MB, 1200x9600px
>300 posts
>44 files
Is this /tg/'s bait/off-topic conversation thread, or a thread for cyoas?
>>
>>50498756
>/tg/ isn't a real board
Really makes you think.
>>
>>50498706
I made that post. You're nitpicking. I can easily make the counter-argument that sufficient leadership competence would have saved the empire, and thus prove the statement.

In an English conversation, a contrasting theory can be a discussion point without further elaboration. But I suspect you're just looking for an argument.
>>
>>50498648
>But how many of them are trannies/lesbians?
Nothing so spicy as that unfortunately. A number are into girlxgirl to varying degrees, but none exclusively.

We sometimes do online if enough of us can't make the session, but it's pretty uncommon. The group was originally formed online though.
>>
>>50498771
Oh well, atleast we'll be done soon! Yay! Then we can start over in the next thread!
I wonder what you'll argue over next thread. Will it be NTR this time? Or maybe immortality not being free in all cyoas? WHO KNOWS!!!
>>
>>50498721
>Throughout every point in history, there have been people complaining about how the youth is more degenerate, and how the good old days are gone.
>And yet that 'degenerate youth' has always instead brought greater technology and peace.
I am part of the youth, I think I am still atleast lol, and degeneracy is not something that one age group holds a monopoly on, it is exists in all ages.

>And yet that 'degenerate youth' has always instead brought greater technology and peace.
then how does war exist if the young ones are peaceful? they grow old too and start wars then. and the very thing you say in itself requires stagnation to function. if the young ones brought technology, then the old ones have stagnated, no? to usher in a renewal of spirit and ideals.

thats exactly what we need right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzRg--jhO8g

Can you imagine if JFK never said that, but Trump does now? He would get roasted alive for being authoritarian.
"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." This is completely against the individualistic and materialistic mindset that exists now in the West.
>>
>>50498771
If you post one, I'll check it out and maybe post a build if I like it. That's always been the deal with cyoas, remember?
>>
>>50498372
>corruption leads to distrust of the government and especially a few hundred/thousand years ago left it open to internal strife and warfare.
Oh god it's a modernist attempting to apply this shit to ancient civilizations.

>in their haydays during/right after alexander everyone were too busy being selfish to form a stable government that could succeed him without everything going to shit.
>were
I think you fail to recognize the magnitude of Alexander's conquest and the effects of the Greco-states.

>dont you see that these are the direct consequences of degeneracy?
You're treating degeneracy as a catch all term. And ignoring the actual plagues. Worse you're simplifying the fall of Rome to an absurd degree.

>>50498517
You're failing to understand the effects of those disease outbreaks. Massive segments of the population could be lost over the course of a few months, entire regions devastated taking decades to recover. Blights are a big deal, treating them with that gravitas is moronic.

Let's also ignore the Yam influence on the west African states, Xion influence on the Mongolic peoples and the fact that there's still a few million Mayans kicking around.

>>50498823
Why did you bring Yank politics into this?
>>
>>50498801
That's pretty tasty. Is ERP uncomfortable for the ones at the table not participating?
I like the idea of ERP, you're basically helping each other jerk off without physically doing it. Getting to "live out" your fetishes sounds great too.
>>
>>50498775
I gave you criticism. You disagreed. I didn't want an argument, but it's the only logical outcome now.

You can't make that counter-argument of yours because the problems ran much deeper than that. People are not independent actors and there were times when idiots ruled yet the empire was strong and times when wise men ruled yet the empire was weak. Why? Because there were massive problems that are beyond any one man.

Things like plague, natural disasters, changing economic situations having *nothing* to do with leadership and when you make that kind of argument, it ignores all the other factors. It's the argument equivalent of "this mum knows one weird trick! learn more!". No, it's not that simple and you should have realised it wasn't that simple.

Yet you came out to correct another poster with an argument that similarly doesn't hold up. Did you expect to put out a dumb assertion to the public and not get criticised for it? Sorry but it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>50498756
This isn't /pol/, it's /his/
>>
>>50498745
i included homosex as an example among a few degenerate things that lead to stagnation. the whole billboard political issue regarding lgbtq rights is for example a direct attack on the nuclear family. funded by billionaries like Soros and played like a fiddle by powerful market interests, the self-absorbed public who think that they're free because they can choose between 47 types of chips in the aisle while the 0.1% rule the nation as a background oligarchy aka the donor class.
>>
>>50498823
You're being intellectually dishonest in your responses.

No one said that youth had a monopoly on the charge of degeneracy, just that they were prone to it and yet consistently produce useful progress on the whole.

Bringing greater peace doesn't end war, just reduce it.

Your arguments are fuddled, and weak where they are clearly discernible. Like Trump, your discourse thrives by being unengagable in any meaningful fashion.

Here's something: what would it take for you to accept that you're wrong? (Let's assume that you will clearly express your position at some point.)
>>
>>50498890
"Leadership" refers to the nation's decision-making capacity at all levels. Not just one 'ruler'.

Your 'criticism' I have seen is often used as a tactic to prevent a clear elucidation of more causal events using sophistry.

But as this is getting quite significantly off-topic, it will likely soon detriment the thread.

>>50498855
It usually isn't. If you're comfortable enough with each-other, you can whisper suggestions in the ears of other party members.

It's just like a regular RPG/CYOA, only with more biology.
>>
File: Y'Shaarj.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Y'Shaarj.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>50498771
>he thinks he can save the thread

You will rest in Ny'alotha.
>>
>>50498849
>I think you fail to recognize the magnitude
no

>You're treating degeneracy as a catch all term. And ignoring the actual plagues. Worse you're simplifying the fall of Rome to an absurd degree.
sorry for not writing a 2000 word essay on the fall of the western roman empire but the fact remains that the causes i mentioned were valid.

>You're failing to understand the effects of those disease outbreaks.
no im not. i've never disagreed the plague wasnt devasating. stop getting autistic over the plague.

>Let's also ignore the Yam influence on the west African states, Xion influence on the Mongolic peoples and the fact that there's still a few million Mayans kicking around.
the civilizations are still dead arent they? or please find me someone who would argue that the these civilizations are still alive and well?
>>
You know, we could at least give the illusion that we're staying on topic.
>>
>>50498949
God dammit I want to do ERP at a table. That sounds amazing to have someone/multiple people with the same tastes as you and you're all talking about what turns you on and building each other up.
>>
>>50498985
Well we're already in autosage, so it probably doesn't matter anymore.

Unfortunately didn't get much done toward Ero-Hunters or Ero-Academy CYOAs.
>>
File: 300px-Call_of_Yogg-Saron.jpg (58KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Call_of_Yogg-Saron.jpg
58KB, 300x411px
>>50499019
That would require there to be any hope of salvaging this now.

And hope is an illusion.
>>
>>50498905
That makes it better.

Oh wait.
>>
>>50498855
When enough of us indicate we can't make a session and it goes online, generally it loosens up expectations quite a bit. Some pair up and join the call like that, some don't, etc. There doesn't seem to be that social pressure to formally convene and people just do however they want.

>Is ERP uncomfortable for the ones at the table not participating?
>at the table
Oh shit I completely misread your question lol. Depends how you define "participating". Think of it like a fight club: sure sometimes there are big brawls, but do people get bored when there is a single combat? Or does an exceptionally good bout turn heads, make people lean in, cheer on the action? It just ramps up your blood lust until you join in, find an opponent of your own or just get your rocks off yourself.

>helping each other jerk off without physically doing it
>without physically doing it
Uh, there might have been something I forgot to mention...
honestly I don't know how well I could keep the ERP focus / how long ERP could keep my attention without at least some whisper of the corporeal element.

>Getting to "live out" your fetishes
Obviously that has limits. As a group we are actually surprisingly tame when it comes to what we actually do; when it comes to extreme fetishes we like hearing about them, fantasizing about them, talking about them, but the actual physical stuff is essentially vanilla and pantomime.
>>
>>50499029
I posted a set of potential Ero-Hunter skills.
>>50498241
>>
>>50499029
>Ero-Hunters or Ero-Academy CYOAs
??? this is relevant to my interest?
>>
>>50499024
It can be amusing and fun. It can also be terribly intense if you're edging.

And if you happen to suffer intense physical memory recurrence, it can be another kind of hell entirely.
>>
>>50498849
>Why did you bring Yank politics into this?
The reference I was making with the video and quote was that since then, we have stagnated. we have become to individualistic, less patriotic. we no longer see the family as the smallest unit in society, we see the individual. we no longer care what we can do for the country, we care about what the country can do for us. and divided, a nation falls. the degeneracy and degradation of the societal fabric is not due to one single issue like the homosex propaganda, but its multifaceted.

>>50498915
no i think it was quite specific that he/you wrote "the degenerate youth". i never made such an argument.

>Bringing greater peace doesn't end war, just reduce it.
you end or reduce a war/conflict by winning it or losing it. (both can obviously lose)

>Here's something: what would it take for you to accept that you're wrong?
an actually good argument instead of loadsa fallacies like strawmen
>>
>>50498721
>Maybe someone will make a cyoa for me!
>he actually believes that
>>
>>50499107
Next thread my good anon, next thread. We'll studiously try to avoid /pol/ and /his/ in favor of /d/ and /h/.

>>50499100
While useful, I believe those are more like personality traits than usable skills.

Maybe we could break the ero up into different 'mystic flavors', like 'mindsex', 'bodymanip', or something. With each specific ability lending itself more to one of those personality traits or others.
>>
>>50499107

>>50498241
>>50497139
>>50497178
>>50498118
>>
>>50499158
>Next thread my good anon, next thread.
BUT WHAT IS IT??? I NEED TO KNOW!!
>>
>>50498949
Alright, I agree with you that this back and forth isn't good for the thread. I'll try to make this the last one.

I gave an offhand comment of criticism to you, I'm not whoever else you're talking to so your constant allusions to me using some sort of tactic to ruin your conversation is wrong. It was a simple criticism, nothing more, nothing less. You disagreed and wherever there's disagreement there's an argument.

On to your "argument". You're making the same mistake yet again. Whether it's one man or a small group of people, it's still affected by external pressures. Most major changes in civilisations are things that humans have no control over - disease, natural disaster, climate change. When things are stable, the flags may change, but the system remains.

The leadership argument completely ignores those non-human factors. It ignores the non-leadership factors (yes, people not in positions of power change history! crazy right?). I don't wanna say you're espousing the "Great Man" theory of history but honestly that's what it kind of is.

You're looking at a situation and going "well if I were him I'd do x, y, z. Why didn't he do that? Fuckin dumbass." Because life is not a video game. Everyone has their personal goals, personal values. The emperor is not going to do what is best for the empire necessarily, he is going to strive for his own goals that may help or hinder the empire as a whole.

People's actions in history may appear dumb in hindsight but they all have a logical reason. Plus notable people's power isn't as big as you might think - they can only work within the situation they're given.

History is more a process of cause and effect. There's a reason those people did the dumb things they did. It's easy to say "yep incompetent leadership". But the fall of the empire is incredibly complex - no-one even agrees when it happened!
>>
>>50499196
all in due time anon-kun
>>
>>50499156
Has happened for me.

>>50499161
>>50499158
>break the ero up into different 'mystic flavors'
Could have an Exalted-style. Hunters reminds me a bit of that.

Cult of the Triangle: Titty Hypnosis specialists.
House of Streams: Time Freeze specialists.

All hosting professional Keijo players, I mean Hunters, of course.
>>
>>50499158
Well, here's what I'm thinking for each: Dominance would boost your power and give you a fearful presence, Submission would boost your defense and make it harder for people and monsters to notice you or regard you as a threat, Seduction boosts Intelligence and makes you gorgeous plus lets you ensnare enemies who should be on guard.

Sadism may boost Power or Skill, and lets you know how to hurt someone or something better. Masochism lets you get pleasure and power from pain. Perversion is the standard gatekeeper, and lets you enjoy acts others find disgusting.

Bondage is like Binding - magical snares and ties. Service Sub is sexual healing and buffing. Kama Sutra is a wide variety of sexual skills allowing you to use your techniques on even massive monsters.

Edge Play is pure weaponized sex - fire, hooks, and molten wax. Public Use is like a wide version of Service Sub. Not sure what else to add.
>>
>>50499150
You are confusing a single war with war in general. For example, a specific technology like the Faraday disk generator is different from the level of technology in the world in general.

What is being referred to is the level of war in the world generally, not a specific war.
>>
File: 1470443224622.gif (933KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470443224622.gif
933KB, 220x250px
>>50499209
THIS ISNT THE KIND OF TEASINGI LIKE!!
WHAT IS ERO ACADMEY?!
>>
>>50499150
>an actually good argument
Can you provide a more specific, useful answer?
>>
>>50499243
you are confusing a single war with war in general.
no. i was referring to how you end wars in general.

>>50499263
>Can you provide a more specific, useful answer?
i just did. a good argument that is empty of fallacies and has sound reason behind it. if i knew what the argument was then i would already have changed my mind.
>>
>>50499259
So one anon said he did an ERP based on the Academies CYOA in this thread.

So then I noted the possibility of a straight up Ero version of it. Same with Hunter CYOA.

It might work better with Hunters at the moment though, due to interest, and 'the Culling' issue. Gotta harvest those virginities, you know?
>>
>>50499283
Losing or winning a war only ends that specific war, not all wars on earth.
>>
>>50499298
but it works the same for all wars
>>
>>50499285
See, all that inspires me to do is figure out a build specifically minmaxed to be untouchable during such events. Probably need stuff to make it fatal to so much as approach them physically, blocks against mind control.

The contrarian in me demands it.
>>
>>50499222
>Has happened for me.
When?
>>
>>50499302
Old age is something that can kill any individual dog if they live long enough; old age is not a method to eradicate all dogs from the earth.

In this way, talking about things that promote the individual death of dogs is different from talking about things that promote the worldwide extinction of dogs.
>>
>>50499285
OOOOOOH. So it isn't done yet?? But you WILL work on it and make it??!
Can you add options to be the victim??
>>
>>50499312
It can get problematic to not have one 'the best build' in things, unless you do some rock-paper-scissors crap which just annoys people.

But we can incentivize other activities, perhaps challenges associated with fully realizing certain powers. Monstergirls you must 'assist'.

Also the possibility to make 'powerbottoming' viable. So your safety is contingent on being very pleasing.
>>
>>50499001
>no
Yes.

>stop getting autistic over the plague.
I'm not the one who typed out that disease can be beneficial bum-buddy.

>the civilizations are still dead arent they?
You're still under the impression that civilizations die, the only way that works is if you kill effectively erase it, otherwise it evolves. You're under the impression the impression that they do not shift, merge and divide. This is simply not the case.

>>50499150
> He thinks the individualist<>communalist views are tied to patriotism
> He fails to understand the necessities of the two party relation of citizens and state
My god how many dicks can one man choke on.
>>
>>50499357
Pretty much. "Win or lose all wars" is not an effective means of having zero wars or earth, or even effectively reducing it. For many sets of definitions for "win", "lose", and "war" it is a useless tautology; other sets remove any pragmatic use of the statement altogether.
>>
File: 2H8gZq5.jpg (597KB, 1328x2380px) Image search: [Google]
2H8gZq5.jpg
597KB, 1328x2380px
also, wars havent gone down in the world because the young people are such fucking do-gooders and all around nice people. wars have gone down in the world because power has centralized into larger units encompassing more territory and population. power has since, oh.. 100 years or so? centralized even further with the massive power the various banks have, investment banks in particular. the unelected 0.01% who usurp voters desires and needs while at the same time making them completely complacent.

>pic related
Huxley was right.
>>
>>50499371
>Can you add options to be the victim??
I do like the idea of 'serial victim' options, where your goal is to trick others (one option) or offer yourself fully (other option) to the other hunters.

But while I came up with the concept, I've just been brainstorming. Not sure if I'll personally have the time/patience to GIMP-Polish one up. But maybe.

Yandere-subby options are pretty enticing though... Senpai's not gonna be able to hunt anyone else.
>>
>>50499423
>trick others (one option) or offer yourself fully (other option) to the other hunters.
Oh God no that's disgusting!
>Yandere-subby
Yep, that was what I wanted.
Please anon I need it. I have very specific tastes, tastes that don't easily transfer over to CYOAs aka "power fantasy wish-fulfilment".
>>
>>50499386
>You're still under the impression that civilizations die, the only way that works is if you kill effectively erase it, otherwise it evolves.
i think you forgot to show me the historian that would argue that those civilizations are not dead
their genetics might live on in some form, but the civilization is dead and long gone.

>> He thinks the individualist<>communalist views are tied to patriotism
i said that people have become too individualistic and that people have become less patriotic, both undesirable things. i stand by that, its objectively true. i didnt talk of how they were tied to eachother.

>He fails to understand the necessities of the two party relation of citizens and state
yes im obviously a cockgobbler because i think its a terrible thing that voters have gotten less influence because of a powerful donor class in society who run the handful of media empires that disseminate information and propaganda to billions of people. i'd also argue that crony capitalism and billboard politics is not necessary at all for a wellfunctioning democracy. i stand by what i said, because this too, is objectively true.
>>
>>50499400
What else is left to do, for those with no hope, save to make their numbered days as pleasurable as they can afford to without working hard enough to remind them of the futility of their efforts?
>>
File: 1452128905008.jpg (2MB, 1200x5300px) Image search: [Google]
1452128905008.jpg
2MB, 1200x5300px
TAKE IT TO /POL/

STOP SHITTING UP THE THREAD

POST CYOAS
>>
>>50499506
>What else is left to do, for those with no hope
why is it that you have no hope anon? no bright future?

>>50499506
and here's the defeatist attitude that follows from so much propaganda and objectively retarded things that just make you feel worse about living in society with other people who have the same frustrations you do so you clash on things that are irrelevant in the bigger picture
>>
>>50499508
You might as well make a new thread and hope the shitposters stay in this one until it dies.
>>
>>50488611
Damn, you asshat already have exams?
Still two months till mine startand it'll be horror.
Please guys, whatever you do, don't do medicine and information science in one go.
>>
>>50499500
>me the *historian
Yes you've done such a good job informing us of that so far.

>yes im obviously a cockgobbler because i think its a terrible thing that voters have gotten less influence because of a powerful donor class in society who run the handful of media empires that disseminate information and propaganda to billions of people. i'd also argue that crony capitalism and billboard politics is not necessary at all for a wellfunctioning democracy. i stand by what i said, because this too, is objectively true.
If that's the case then you've done a terrible job informing us that was your initial position, shifted the fault onto those people and wasted everyone's time.
>>
>>50499508
Hitler CYOA

You are Hitler in 1941. The war has already begun and there is no way to stop it. With your knowledge of things now you must adjust reality so that the reich can last 1000 years. Also you get to keep Hitler's oratory ability.
>>
File: Blood Potion.jpg (6MB, 999x5979px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Potion.jpg
6MB, 999x5979px
>>50499508
But the ride never ends, anon.

>>50499557
>why do you have no hope?

Defeatism is your only option when all it takes to defeat you is a minor setback on an opportunity most people don't even get. I mean, if I weren't being crushed by things that ought to be trivial, why would I spend my days here, in this thread? Worst part is it's too late for dear ol' dad to start over and try again, he's almost over the hill.[/spoiler]
>>
>>50499580
>Yes you've done such a good job informing us of that so far.
are you unable to read or just unwilling to do what i asked?
when will you link a historian that would say such an objectively stupid thing?

>If that's the case then you've done a terrible job informing us that was your initial position
nah you have just been too busy attacking a strawman to actually read what ive been saying. lgbtq rights (simplified homosex because the propaganda to increase homosexuality is an example of the billboard politics the crony capitalists enjoy) is a veiled attack on the nuclear family and to be controlled by, like huxley said, inflicting pleasure. the stagnation of a modern society obviously happens differently than to dark-ages society but the results are the same. in rome you had gladiator games, in the mayan empire you had human sacrifice, and in the modern West you have stagnation as a result of cultural warfare and a corrupt super-elite that uses desinformation to divide and conquer.

i also consider homosex to be degenerate because you cant make babies that way and parents need both a mother and a father, but thats a different argument to the discussion we're having.
>>
>>50499604
>Focus on Britain first
>once Britain is defeated wait until early next spring then launch Operation Barbarossa
>tell Japan not to bomb Pearl Harbor
Wow so hard.
>>
>>50499707
Edgy/10
>>
>>50499709
>parents need both a mother and a father
False. They need two parents, but same sex couples make as good parents as opposite sex couples.
>>
>>50499745
I was going more for "failure and knows it," but that works too I guess?
>>
>>50499725
i have a better idea

>take two half-spheres of enriched uranium-235 and use explosives to send one into the other
>>
>>50499725
>Focus on Britain first

>muh sealion
>muh river barges
>muh unrestricted submarine warfare but somehow still plan to keep America out of the war

>once Britain is defeated

It isn't.

>wait until early next spring then launch Operation Barbarossa

>early spring
>Russia
>driving tanks through flooded dirt roads
>giving Russia more time to recover from the purge
>mfw

>tell Japan not to bomb Pearl Harbor

This is the only part of your plan that is both maybe possible and maybe helpful.

>>50499798
>Jewish physics

Now there's a bright idea.
>>
>>50499764
>same sex couples make as good parents as opposite sex couples.
its objectively worse for the kids.

>“[a]t age 28, the adults raised by same-sex parents were at over twice the risk of depression as persons raised by man-woman parents.” In addition, there was an “elevated risk associated with imbalanced closeness and parental child abuse in family of origin; depression, suicidality, and anxiety at age 15; and stigma and obesity.”
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/drt/2016/2410392/
>>
>>50499400
You know what's worse?
Twisted truth hidden behind seas of endlessly streaming conciussness and viral youpoop. Manipulating fear and hope and crafting the image of reality into something far more digestable.
Do not fear the sweet tongue or the knife. fear thoe who know how to use both and make it seem like honesty.
>>
>>50499709
> Switching goal posts: The post
I don't know what was expected, but this isn't too terribly out of the way.

>>50499604
Honestly that at least sounds interesting.
>>
>>50499855
i stand by everything i've said

and you continue to prove unable to provide any actual argument based on reason or facts. instead you attack a strawman and go full autist
>>
>>50499887
>in atleast one case, disease can actually be beneficial. works like sort of a culling.
>>
>>50499922
>what is HIV
yes
>>
>>50499846
>cites one biased source
Uh huh.
>>
>>50499846
http://mobile.journals.lww.com/jrnldbp/_layouts/15/oaks.journals.mobile/articleviewer.aspx?year=2016&issue=04000&article=00001#ath
>>
>>50494478
>Reptile
>Camouflage, Enhanced Senses, Bio-Lazor, Extra Limbs
>Devourer, Budget Rangers, Magical Girls, Nosy Reporters
>Electric Discharge, True Fade, Shadow Step, Enhanced Regen, Nightmare, Absorption

As the monstrous six-legged BASILISK I shall strike my foes down via sudden lightning-induced heart attack! Invisibility plus teleportation makes me a perfect assassin, and absorption makes me a perfect spy... and gives me a possible "way out" if I want to leave the company!
>>
>>50499887
>>50499855
As an outside observer, it's hilarious to watch the misunderstandings between you. Your strengths and weaknesses as debaters and communicators is nearly completely unrelated to the quality of your positions.

You might want to either get better at discussing an issue properly, or get off your supposedly high horses.
>>
>>50499483
>>50499423
You have my attention.
>>
>>50494478
>>50499961

Enchanced Regen should require regular regen, ditto for biomissiles and projectiles. Excellent CYOA, I rate it 3 thumbs up!
>>
>>50499942
Cite a source on his source being biased.
>>
>>50500001
Determination of bias is something that takes place from actual observation and critical thought, not appealing to an outside authority.
>>
>>50500001
It's a journal about same sex parents leading to depression on a website dedicated to the treatment and curing of depression.

How coincidental that the major symptom of their study happens to be - shock and awe - depression, instead of a hundred thousand other ways children act out in homes with bad parental guidance. Depression stems from so many possible sources that you may as well cite the bullies in school, their hormones, or their diet for the cause of their depression as the gender of their parents.
>>
>>50500032
So it's biased because you don't want to lose an argument on the internet.
>>
>>50488556
I'm being kind today. You have thirty minutes to make a new thread before I make one without your autism spluttered out on the OP.
>>
>>50499974
its hard being stoned and debating shit

>>50500037
or y'know, the fact that our species and our ancestral species before that have had mothers and fathers when growing up for as long as we've been around has something to do with it
>>
>>50499483
>>50499976
Okay, well. I'll consider it. Maybe. But only because I'm not sure anyone else can do it well!

I happen to be a yandere-subby in real life.
>>
>>50500052
I'm not that guy, guy. I just wanted to point out the futility of only accepting sources as a method of verifying the bias of sources.

If you purport to know anything useful at all, you can argue from actual analysis of what is being said. If you want to admit that you can't, that's another thing entirely.
>>
>>50500095
Did you even read the article?

>all gays molest kids
>the kids are depressed because their parents are the same sex
>same sex parents must be bad parents
>THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF AMERICA funded the 'research'
Gee, I wonder why he says it's biased agaisnt gay parents.
>>
>>50500083
Too late, I got it. No /pol/-autism, though, so there's that. >>50500114
>>
>>50500096
Then this promises to be entertaining indeed.
>>
>>50496783
>>50497537

God dammit every single time I'm late.

Light and Dark. Essentially how that whole tree works.

>>50497139
>>50498118
>>50498241
Do it.

>>50498558
Wait what? Details please.
>>
>>50500001
>Catholic University of America
Surely a group with no agenda agaisnt same sex parenting.
>>
>>50499974
I am perfectly willing to admit this is a fucking mess.
>>
File: 1477093599061.png (573KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
1477093599061.png
573KB, 1506x3976px
>>50500169
there's bias on both sides.
>>
>>50500096
I wish I could be a yandere subby. Sadly my personality and body are opposite of what I wish they were.
at least I can live out my fantasy in cyoas, i guess... its just not the same, you know? its the only thing i really want
>>
>>50500188
>>50500201
I'm real scared. But it's true, I haven't seen many powerbottom CYOAs.

>>50500323
Well it's not that hard. It just takes fanatical devotion to your lover. Put in the research on figuring out what pleases them. Because if they're happy they'll never leave you.

Remember, everyone could use a slave. It's just a matter of finding someone who actually cares about you as valuable property.

Now, how best to format that in a CYOA about hunting...
>>
>>50500282
tl,dr?
>>
>>50500416
tl;dr homosexuals are degenerates
>>
>>50500379
>Well it's not that hard. It just takes fanatical devotion to your lover. Put in the research on figuring out what pleases them.
That part is entirely not the problem. that is easy. problem is i hate my personality and i have no interest in a relationship unless im a girl. i wish i were kind, nice, sweet and happy. im not. no one deserves to deal with my head.
>>
>>50500431
Anons in this thread keep returning to this term, without specifying what they mean by it. Degeneracy is a moralistic term that relies on the conception of the normal as good, with all of the vagaries and fallacies that come with that.

So, what is normal to you? Why is this the only good, the defining trait of the fall of great civilizations?
>>
>>50500454
Hmm. I shall offer my sympathies. But with one piece of advice: I've seen a lot of depressed subs. But they often don't realize that the right owner can just make you whatever they find most pleasing. Many enjoy a challenge.

As long as you don't mind holding a nickel to the wall with your nose...
>>
>>50500508
>So, what is normal to you?
in this case obviously penor in vagoo
>>
>>50500548
yeah i can't be turned into a girl so no that won't work.
>>
>>50500664
No, their conception of degeneracy is obviously more than that; they other items under the general umbrella of degeneracy it many times.

In the framework of "degeneracy is the cause of the fall of civilizations in general and this one in particular", arguing for or against it intelligently involves describing what is meant exactly by that statement. No one's done that, they just want to fiddle about with random musings and get bogged down in dogmatic talking points along ideological lines like a bunch of babies.
>>
>>50500699
You can be the girl the relationship, though.
Though you're right, I doubt anyone will ever want you if you keep clinging to the self and avoiding true submission.
>>
>>50500749
>You can be the girl the relationship, though.
i cant though.
your spoiler doesnt even hurt. i already know i can't get what i want, you cant really rub it in and make me feel wrose.
>>
>>50500791
>>50500749
That wasn't me btw. But if you want hope, believe in SCIENCE.

Science is almost guaranteed to be able to one day turn you into a full fledged biological female. (Some people say 'be the girl' meaning the gender norm though. But science can handle both.)
>>
>>50500201
Not much to say. Chargen using the setting and lore, then played out the established baseline relationships between schools and classes with individual personalities and fetishes on top of that. The rest is taken care of my our natural perversion and roleplaying in general.

One thing I will say is that playing encounters and interrelationships through to their conclusions let things get really interesting. It's a startlingly different game every time we start over.
>>
>>50500852
*taken care of BY our natural perversion
>>
>>50500843
i have no interest in a relationship unless im a girl, so lets hope fgor science, i guess
>>
>>50500726
in that specific case i was referring to how the societal framework is rotting from the inside. like the bearing pillars in a building, a society rests upon a few elements for it to be objectively a good one. societal cohesion, trust in fellow neighbour, low crime rates, poverty and illiteracy etc. kids across the west are generally performing worse in school, and especially true for boys. crime is on the rise all over EU and the USA and more people than ever say that they dont trust their leaders and media. if something threatens to destroy this fabric of our society, it is in my eyes degenerate. homosexuality degrades the smallest population unit in our society, the family.
>>
>>50500932
the sickness is real, you have my sympathies.
>>
>>50500981
yeah... it sukcs
>>
>>50500974
Such a high-level framework has too much wiggle-room for adversarial debate to really get anywhere, which is why you need to drill down into specific measurables. Something definite, stated in such a way as to be useful because it is:
1) easily falsifiable and
2) easily used as a general principle

>homosexuality degrades
Homosexuality isn't an invention, something that is sometimes here and sometimes not, or that pops up when a civilization becomes great enough. Now if you're referring to something more specific than homosexuality in general, like homosexual practice, homosexual culture, or homosexual movements, then we would have to dig deeper there in order to see what you mean and examine if your position holds true or not when exposed to the light.
>>
File: GET YOUR GAME ON.png (2MB, 1512x4464px) Image search: [Google]
GET YOUR GAME ON.png
2MB, 1512x4464px
Whatever you believe, this isn't the right thread for that right now, or the right board.

I know you're afraid, you feel like you have to do something right now, but no king rules forever, anon. The pendulum will swing toward your side again someday, and then back away from you again, but in the end?

There will only be the dead.

Why stain your hands with blood if you're just going to burn anyway? Just post CYOA's and carry on.

Here's a /really/ old one.
>>
>>50501204
The dead don't come back to life for a pendulum swing.
>>
>>50501298
It's a good thing an idea can't be killed then.
>>
>>50501489
Just wait until they institute newspeak.
>>
>>50501489
If all recollections of the idea, living or inanimate, are expunged from existence. Yes, it can arise again from a state of naivete, but that's clearly a separate instance of the idea, a separate life.

The difference between immortality (including undeath) and the possibility of reincarnation.
>>
File: 1469936782851.jpg (183KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469936782851.jpg
183KB, 707x1000px
>>50500843
I can't wait to get my genetically engineered catgirl waifu.
>>
>>50502417
The AI problem is going to his us long before this becomes possible.
>>
>>50492795
>slow burn
>thin
>super stacked 15
>cute
>zr bait
>diminuitive
>power of yuri
>subby
>powerful
>enemy territory
>take two, current time
>no overrides or companions
>double up 20
>feeling fresh 10
>Balls of steel 10
>tasty beverage 10
>super form 20
>hair affair 5
>flawless skin 10
>refuse change 20
>Gender Bender 30
>Contact Corrupt
>Bonus clauses: Roll The Dice 3, Mixed Signals 2, paddling
>bonus purchase :Spark touch or Hot in the cold
>>
>>50502417
Do those two have dongers?
Because I think they have dongers.
>>
>>50502972
Considering you can see the outline of a penis on the silver one, yes. That right there can't be from puffy vulva.
>>
>>50502972
seems like a little more going on down there than just a regular mons, yeah
>>
>>50498648
School: St. Flares
Drawbacks: Bookworm (2)

Classes
Martial combat (2)
Unarmed combat (2)
Tactics (3)
Maneuvers (2)
Survival (2)
Blue magic
Monster hunting
Traps

Companions: Dax and Chandara

Events: Battle royal, blind date and basilisk den

Club: cultural club( cooking)
>>
>>50494576

Where can I find these original pictures
Thread posts: 429
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.