[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever played in a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure RPG before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1155.png (210KB, 602x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1155.png
210KB, 602x596px
Anyone ever played in a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure RPG before? How was it and what system did you use?
>>
>>50486585
I've been both a player and GM for the d100 system from the /sss/ threads, we had a pretty good time with it. One of my favorite PCs from those games was a Flamenco dancer with a stand that could turn small objects into knives and whip them around with telekinesis.
>>
>>50486585
I played Jojo in Mutants and Masterminds 3e twice with the same GM and world.

Of course the other players weren't very good at roleplaying and the lack of attendance led to the game being canceled twice in a row.

MnM 3e ran the game pretty well though.
>>
>>50486585
I'm currently running a jojo campaign set in modern times. Donald Trump kidnapped the party's friend, so now they're trekking to New York to get them back
>>
File: 「Lodsamoney 」.png (901KB, 1895x633px) Image search: [Google]
「Lodsamoney 」.png
901KB, 1895x633px
>>50488457
With this stand?
>>
>>50488505
Sweet holy shit someone actually saved my stand
>>
Why does some idiot ask this same question every three days, when every six days there's a thread specifically for this shit?

Jojo fags are almost as bad as bronies.
>>
>>50489453
>almost as bad as bronies
You know that might have meant something if you said it like 2 years ago.
>>
>>50489453
Nobody will ever get as bad as horsefuckers in their prime.
>>
I'll take this thread as an opportunity to post stands
>User: Gaetano Zeppeli
>Stand:「Pinball Wizard」
Power: C -> B*
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: C
Precision: B
Potential: B -> C*
「Pinball Wizard」is a set of 6 floating, metallic, softball-sized, colored spheres that move at the user's whim, with each sphere being a different color. (Red Yellow Orange Green Blue Purple) The main function of the spheres is to absorb and release Hamon energy from the user. The stand's main method of attack is to ram things at high speeds and pump Hamon into them.

*Eventually, the user finds that the individual spheres can use Hamon energy to emulate other forms of EM radiation. (As opposed to just UV)
Red - Radio
Orange - IR/Microwaves
Yellow - Visible
Green - UV
Blue - X-Ray
Purple - Gamma
>>
>>50489678
I always forget that there are jojofags who are also bronies.
>>
>>50489453
How's that adult diaper treatin' ya, buddy?
>>
>>50486585
Monsters and Other Childish Things.
It was awesome.
>>
>>50489872
>likes to imagine people wearing diapers

The shit you fags masturbate to, I swear.
>>
How would you stat the stands and users in Mutants and Masterminds? I'm not very experienced with the system yet.
>>
Twice, as a player, using the d100 homebrew, with the same character both times.

The party was primarily Hamon users. First game, the only one with a Stand was Presley, with the Stand Blue Suede Shoes. He had the ability to jump good. One guy used the Hamon to whip wrenches around like boomerangs, and I was boring and just punched people.

Second game, still playing the punchy person, wrench person also stuck around, but Presley had to drop. We got a new guy who was also a Hamon user, and used it to manipulate wood, specifically he carried around a stick that worked like the Power Pole from DBZ that could also be made spiky.

The DM had some decent ideas for Stands, if interested I'll try and remember them all, but it's been a while for the first game, so the details might be fuzzy.

Oh, and there were also Pillar Men.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.