[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/, help me. One of the PCs is going to have a date with an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1479667752845.jpg (240KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479667752845.jpg
240KB, 960x720px
/tg/, help me. One of the PCs is going to have a date with an alchemist. So, now I need alchemical innuendo.
>he showed you his beaker and you played with tubes and funnels
I'm rubbish at it
>>
Have you tried not being retarded and just having the characters act like people?
>>
>>50486579

dude, that would be boring

>>50486535

>you worked the mortar so hard and with such passion the magic oozed from it in gushes
>>
>>50486579
I can. This time I decided to make it a comic relief.

>>50486625
How could I not think about mortar
>>
>>50486535
TRANSMUTE MY DICK INTO DIAMONDS!
>>
>>50486579
Dont be a boob!

>>50486535
> His breath ghosted across the curve of your neck was like a hot pilot light held to a Calcinator,
> "Hot base liquid."
> His smouldering gaze drew a damp sweetness from you like an Alembic.
>>
>>50486535
What are the genders of the PC and alchemist.
>>
>>50486535
He gave you a drink, it tasted funny.
You woke up two days later, feeling sore, bruised, and stretched all over.
>>
File: TeenWolf-3x11_39.jpg (69KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
TeenWolf-3x11_39.jpg
69KB, 600x425px
>>50490035
Im not the OP but I prefer to think the Alchemist NPC is a tall and strong man with a calluses from gathering ingredients and a smile he only shows to you. (and the PC)
>>
>>50490035
Didn't get an answer, so just going ahead. I'll assume male alchemist, female PC.

Invites her over to his shop, offering to give her a show with dinner. Starts working on a potion, refusing to explain what it is. Asks her flirtily if she'd like to help with the non-magic parts, like mortar and pestle grinding. Brushes by as he passes her, getting ingredients. Makes the mixing a performance. At the end adds a flashy bit if there isn't one. He says, "Well my dear, you have just made your fist 'pleasure potion.' If a woman drinks this, she will have the most mind blowing sex she's had in her life, even if she has a lackluster partner. And, if she has a good partner..." trails off with a light hand wave while looking to the heavens. "I sell them to the noblewomen in the area for 100 gold pieces (adjust for setting). Though, since you helped make it, I think you should decide. Does it go on the shelf? or should you just drink it now?"
>>
>>50490247
She takes it. Leaves the house, and finds the party elf Bard. "I brought More HOOCH"
>>
File: Smile.jpg (60KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
60KB, 800x450px
>>50486535
>The philosophical stone is within my sight, and I see not the need for gold anymore.

>Can I show my salamander to your sylph?

>I need someone who can turn my leaden heart unto gold
>Failing that, turn my loins into fire

>>50486579
>just having the characters act like people?
That means being a retard sometimes, specially if the poor sap is in love or lust.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.