[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The alchemist's faire is coming up, and some of the land's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1437891437202.jpg (119KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1437891437202.jpg
119KB, 736x981px
The alchemist's faire is coming up, and some of the land's best are showing up to present their newest findings and concoctions!

I hear that the comet magus figured out how to create life, and will form a dog from raw elements on stage!

Who else will be there?
>>
a wizard that makes all the women in the audience start farting like crazy
>>
>>50486199
An adventurer.

"Alchemist I need your strongest potion for I'm going on a dangerous adventure"
>>
I believe I may have found the correct formula for the poultice I am developing. With it, I will be able to travel great distances without the need to pay others for the service.
If all goes well, I will test out the new spell tomorrow. I believe I have worked out all of the possible complications. It will allow me to leap great distances, covering many hundreds of miles. Never before has one been able to travel in this manner: vaulting from the ground, sailing through the sky, all without that terrible disorientation of a spell of flying.
The time is almost upon me. My research is finished, and all of my calculations are checked and rechecked. They laughed at me when I suggested this. We'll see who laughs after I leap to the top of their towers and scream out my success
>>
>>50487083
"OH SHIT!! Someone help that wizzard he is falling!" *Splat* "oh dear I hope he is alright."
>>
>>50487083
Hey, of it weren't for him, we wouldn't have 5 minute playthroughs.
>>
>>50486199
Lyrena of the western march has apparently been promising adventurers handsome reward for undamaged troll eggs.
I suppose we should be prepared for something in the "regeneration"-vein. Perhaps she finally got that potion of restored youth to work?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.