[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a copy of Catan (pic related) and was wondering what are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: catan.png (11KB, 205x247px) Image search: [Google]
catan.png
11KB, 205x247px
I have a copy of Catan (pic related) and was wondering what are some good 2-player rules?

I'll share a houserule for the 1984 edition of Axis and Allies.

If you're a scrublord and looking to give the Axis a little bit of an advantage/add some balance:
>Add your choice 1 to 4 subs to Germany's South Europe water
>Add your choice 1 to 4 (usually the same amount added to Germany's sub count) transports to Japan's water.
>Vary amount to increase the advantage given to the Axis.

Also
>Draw a line between the British and the Finland-Norway water to prevent navy rush from Germany.
>>
>>50470975
Is there even a point of playing in less than 4 players?
>>
>>50470995
You could say the same about playing A&A but I play 1v1 all the time.
>>
>>50470975
You can't play with less than three players. Someone has to be the table, after all.
>>
>>50471148
>mfw I remember that thread
>mfw no face
>>
File: ah.png (190KB, 330x290px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
190KB, 330x290px
>>50471148

> I'm samefagging this hard
>>
>>50470975

My girlfriend and I tried with each of us playing 2 colors, it works ok.

Simple rules:
1) You can only trade with the other person. Either of their colors is fine, but you can't trade with yourself or share ports between your two colors.
2) Place initial settles as if it were a 4-player game, alternating your own colors.
3) Longest road / largest army / all VP are unique to each color. Play to 10 as normal.

We tried playing the colors together as 2 super-players and going to 20. It doesn't work, don't bother.
>>
>>50471264
Thanks anon. Finally a serious answer!

Have another A&A 1984 Houserule:

>When taking over a neutral territory, players have one of three choices:
>1) Default choice: pay the 3 IPC and place an control marker
>2) Triple IPC cost, place control marker, and add 1 income value to the territory
>3) Quadruple IPC cost, place control marker, add 1 income value to the territory, and gain the ability to place an industrial complex. Ignore this option should the "No New Industrial Complexes" optional rule is applied.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.