[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Warriors of Chaos ever soundly BTFO? They are shilled just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Were Warriors of Chaos ever soundly BTFO? They are shilled just like Space Marines in 40k I fucking hate mary sue factions. Which characters are best WoC removers?
>>
>>50466305
>Were Warriors of Chaos ever soundly BTFO?

Sure, as the anti-status quo faction they usually lost until it was decided the status quo needed to change.
>>
>>50466305
>They are shilled just like Space Marines in 40k
Come back when Chaos gets their own video games, whole book series dedicated to them from their point of view, a statue in front of GW HQ, and an official statement saying that they're the protags of 40K.
Then that statement might hold a little more weight.
>>
Serreta the Imperishable did it once.

Grimgor Ironhide too.

IIRC, the High Elf Queen could literally cleanse Chaos Corruption.

Everyone gets their shit pushed in by the Wood Elf Queen as well.
>>
>>50466594

>an official statement saying that they're the protags of 40K.

He's talking about Warriors of Chaos from

To answer your question >>50466305, I don't think there ware actual "removers" since in WFB Chaos Warriors ware always the same story - they invade in great, relentless tide of darkness that sweeps everything before it, thousands die, everything is lost, then the Empire/Brettonia/Ulthuan/whatever is saved at the last moment, usually due to somebody killing their warlord, and the tide of darkness is halted at the last moment. Repeat untill End Times.

So every character is always described as "giving everything they have and more" to stop the Chaos horde, otherwise it wouldn't fit the narrative.

As a side note, even though WFB Chaos is generaly cooler than 40k Chaos, the repeated narrative of the tides of darkness always annoyed (even though I play Chaos in both games), Traitor Marines do all kinds of crazy things, Warriors of Chaos rarely so.
>>
>>50466305
There is Total Warhammer. You zog the End of Times with most playable factions.
>>
>>50466305

From a tabletop point of view, one of the soundest way to make them cry is the Dreaded 13.

Feel the sweet sweet sound of a 20 man deathstar getting turned into clanrats
>>
File: Deebly Goncerned.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Deebly Goncerned.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>50466305
>BTFO
>shilled
>mary sue
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? I mean any?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.