[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am running a mutants and masterminds game set in the DC Universe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I am running a mutants and masterminds game set in the DC Universe.

I am trying to create a Kryptonian villain. Essentially something along the lines of a Super Kryptonian.

Something that is biologically or for some other reason superior to the base Kryptonian form. That doesn't have its normal weaknesses and has a great deal more strength and power than a Kryptonian would normally have.

Is there any presidents or ideas you can brainstorm to create such a creature. The closest I can think of is Bizarro.

Help me come up with a reason and a series of powers that you might think a super Kryptonian would have.
>>
given that normal kryptonians can break reality with a punch (seriously that happened) you may want to re-think your choice of villain
>>
Look up Superboy Prime
>>
>>50466058
Brainiac combines the pieces of DNA from Superman, Supergirl, Superboy, etc and created a new biological form for himself.

Give him all the powers of Superman, I mean ALL of them. Plus the shit Brainaic can do.

But, this SuperBrainac would be damn near impossible to beat.

Why do you want to have your players go against something like this?
>>
Give them golden age superman powers like turning people into coins
>>
>>50466999
And rebuild-the-Great-Wall-of-China-vision from Superman IV.
>>
>>50466058
Unless your players are playing all the most broken members of the Justice League, a regular Kryptonian will be more than enough of a challenge for them. No need to break the own internal rules more than they've already been broken. But if you really want to troll your players with an adventure where they find some kryptonite only to have it not work, you could always throw a Daxamite at them and bank on the fact that they probably don't know how Daxamites work.
>>
>>50466058
On Superboy comics there were some kryptonian with Hipnotism skills.

A krypyonian from the future can have a special medicine against kriptonite
>>
>>50466058
Doomsday. You're thinking of Doomsday.
>>
>>50470858
Yeah, just make Doomsday a Kryptonian bioweapon
>>
>>50470897
No, I mean one of Doomsdays original origins was literally that, being a genetically modified creature from krypton.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3onxpe/respect_superman_one_million_postcrisis/

Just do this
>>
>>50466058
Alternatively, you could not retread a storyline that's been done over and over since 1981?
>>
>>50466167
Superboy-Prime is not a normal Kryptonian. Educate yourself before speaking.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.