[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Imperium of Man >Eldar >Necrons All at the height

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 9fa[1].jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
9fa[1].jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>Imperium of Man
>Eldar
>Necrons

All at the height of their power.

Who has the most advanced technology? Why?

Alternatively: rank them

Hard mode: make a case for why Tau are actually the most advanced
>>
>>50465171
It was Crons > Eldar > Men. At both of their heights, the Eldar didn't even notice Humans. They were just another thing that existed on the fringe of their Empire than their robot/whatever armies sometimes crushed utterly. Necrons used to just have everything. If it could be done in realspace, they had something that could do it.

Right now, I think it's the DE that have the most advanced tech. They just don't have the psychic power necessary to actually use it, however.
>>
>>50465219
Came to post this.

Tau aren't the most advanced, what are you smoking?
>>
>>50465331
>Tau aren't the most advanced, what are you smoking?
That's why it's hard mode.
>>
>>50465219
The Eldar empire existed for damn long, we know not when their high times were.
For everything we know they could've been already on the way out. Almost no eldar in 40k saw their empire, and eldar are prone to talking shit like everyone in the setting.

So "we totally did not notice you" is rather doubtful.

Still, Necron pre alzheimer and bugs were around on par with the old ones. Makes them the most advanced.
Now they are fucked tho.
>>
>>50465411

Isant almost every faction a shadow of their former glory?
>>
>>50465171
Crons, it's in the fucking lore
they were apparently more advanced then the old ones and it was through the sheer number of the old ones, their created races, webway and warp mastery and shitty 'cron life span that won them the war.

Regardless, crons were still == old ones
oldones > eldar and > man
eldar is > man
therefore
crons > eldar > man

>>50465349
that hardmode it literally tau propaganda
hell they aren't even more advanced then the imperium of man.
>>
>>50465171
>Who has the most advanced technology?
Necrons, no question. They didn't even NEED to use the warp to move at FTL speeds, something that nobody else can achieve (except the nids maybe, but I know fuck all about their lore anyways).
>>
>>50465459
Chaos is doing better every day.
>>
>>50465171
This isn't quit a fair comparison, since you're talking about two elder races against a younger one. Give the Imperium a millenia or two under the emprah, and they would've started looking askance at Eldar tech, but they would still be a ways off from Necron stuff.
>>
>>50465914
Humans and Eldar weren't even close. Emperor or no, they needed Slaanesh to achieve their ascent. Without her, then they never wouldn've been able to climb higher without the psychic awakening.
>>
>>50465219
>They just don't have the psychic power necessary to actually use it, however.
I thought the Dark Eldar moved their tech away from being psychically based because they're not a psychic race anymore?

But their tech is truly off the wall.
>>
>>50465538
The webway isn't warp, though that could have changed since the last time I read about it. Fluff changes fast.

Also aren't necrons using the webway anyway?
>>
>>50465171
Necrons>Eldar>>>>>Imperium of Man.

Dark Age of Humanity could compete closer to the pre-fall Eldar, but they would still be woefully outclassed.

The only races that were more powerful and technoligcally advanced than the Pre-Fall Eldar are the Necrons before they turned on the C'tan, and the Old ones.

Nothing humanity has ever done comes even close to any of that shit.
>>
>>50465411
Actually it's laid out in their codex. The age where they became so advanced that labour was obsolete and consequently slid into decadence was M18-30, with Slaanesh being born in early M30.
>>
>>50465538
tyranids use some bullshit as such :
>find tasty planet thanks to warp presence of its inhabitant/genestealer cult fooling around
>narwhal use said planet as a focus, then pull some gravitationnal well-science-thing that propulse the hive fleet toward its target
>said gravitationnal asspull cause seism and tsunami, which together with the shadow of the warp undermine the planet defenses
>...
>nom nom nom

my nidlore is a bit shady, but i think it's something like that
>>
>tau are most advanced

I don't feel like a long argument here so I'm going to say from the beginning that they aren't. with that out of the way, one could argue that the tau have the potential to be the most advanced due to their incredibly fast development of technology
>>
>>50471742
They certainly have a higher average tech level across their race compared to the IoM or orks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.