[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My players killed a mad leshy. After the fight, a druidess killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ancient-leshen-leszy-borowic582.jpg (104KB, 564x872px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-leshen-leszy-borowic582.jpg
104KB, 564x872px
My players killed a mad leshy. After the fight, a druidess killed a raven and put it in the place of the leshy's heart.
Now they are on their quest to revive him as a benign spirit - but I don't think I should leave the issue of the dead bird. The heart was supposed to be corrupting (now held by one of the PCs) and leshy could raise undead. You know, putting dead things inside another dead thing that could raise undead doesn't sound like a good idea.
>>
>>50453136
Well, I guess I forgot the question, so:
What could happen from an union of a raven and a leshy cadaver? Should I turn it into something fearsome or, maybe, add wings to the leshy once it's reborn as a good spirit?
>>
What game is this?
>>
>>50453887
As it rise a new with the benign spirit with in it, the evil that once claimed it now escapes with a caw with in the reanimated corpse of the crow.
>>
>>50453926
D&D 5e, but custom setting; as the game is rather young, not very defined, just with slavic undertones.

>>50453962
Good, though the heart should undergo a specific cleansing ritual. Maybe a reanimated crow should try to stop them from doing it.
>>
Maybe roll to see if the ritual works. If all goes well say that the spirit was released and thanks the players and druidess before ascending to whatever afterlife awaits them. But if they screw it up. Have the Leshy take the form of this crow, i.e. feathery parts on the body, malformed wings and long claws form on the reanimated leshy?
>>
>>50453989
If it's not just a one-shot then make it recurring thing. Maybe they don't quite grasp what has happened, they just get a sense of an ill omen. All is good and dandy with the benign spirit that they forget about the the bird.

Now and then an "unkindness" (flock of raven) seems to caw at them with malice from the branches, they might not notice that they're all quite dead ravens, killed and reanimated by the evil spirit with in the original one.

The "unkindness" grows, causing terror in the area, maybe raising more dead as they travel across the lands and not only ravens, but people, rising up out of their graves..

The players slowly understand that their actions might have just spread the evil and made it a much harder foe to track down and eradicate, now scattered across a score of undead ravens all over the region.
>>
>>50454088
>Cont.
Btw thank you for the inspiration. I think 'll take your initial story idea and my continuation of it and try to make this into a side quest more tied into one of my players characters home regions (which is a dark european slavic/german militaristic tradition were things hid ein teh shadows place).
>>
>>50454088
This might be a bit too dark for me.
Attack of an undead unkindness during the finale of the ritual sounds like a good idea though. Maybe mixed with some minor evil forest spirits fearing the return of the old lord.
>>
>>50454197
Ok. Know that it will not go unused.
>>
>>50453887
Vilderavn
>>
>>50454409
That's the kind of metal I need
>>
File: vilderavn_pathfinder.jpg (67KB, 564x774px) Image search: [Google]
vilderavn_pathfinder.jpg
67KB, 564x774px
>>50454409
Hells yeah!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.