[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /tg/. I need your help and opinion in matter of my SW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hello, /tg/. I need your help and opinion in matter of my SW project.

You see, I plan to create quest (in similar fashion to those 4chan ones, just much less messy and in better organized place.

I want to create quest about alternative version of history based on alternative KOTOR 2 ending - Keira partial victory. Long story short, Exile is forced to stop the machine within the Malachor V and in combination of both explosion and her unique traits, Keira manages to damage the Force itself. In a following years many of Force sensitive go insane, dies or are forced to cut their ties to the Force.

The game itself would start during the Galactic War, where voters would create their characters as young Force sensitive, either padawan, sith adept or no member of any order.

I want to use old SW d20 system. Do you think it will be good one or there is better? Any comments? Mechanics tips?
>>
Come on, guys. I need you.
>>
>>50432092
I've personally had good experiences with the Saga edition (d20), mostly just watch out for the abuse of autofire and grenades; and make sure you encourage creative use of force powers by sprinkling interactive shit around. Besides that, try to know most of the rules and leveling system off the back of your hand like most other systems; good luck anon
>>
>>50432497
Thanks you, anon. I gotta look at it while I learn the core books.
>>
>>50432092
Hold on I'm confused. If you want to make a Quest then this board would be a better place to ask:

>>>/qst/

However, if you're looking for a system then Quest would still be a better place ask because they have more experience with the specifics of Quest mechanics.
>>
>>50432596
I ask for more system then quest itself. Besides, 4chan quest sucks compared to some in the web.
>>
>>50432607
Normally I'd recommend the original Star Wars D6 by West End Games, but the Star Wars D20 system is the only one with a KOTOR supplement so I suppose you should stick with that.

I'm still not sure why you would need a full rpg system to run a quest though.
>>
>>50432640
Because I'm going into session like mechanics. It is time for me to start dwelling deeper into shit hell of possibilities of fucking up quest.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.