[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/ need some advice with my campaign... Currently DMing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1478917546091.jpg (31KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478917546091.jpg
31KB, 334x750px
Hey /tg/ need some advice with my campaign...

Currently DMing, ~2 years or so straight, and I am just bored of generating content for the campaign. Luckily we are drawing close to the end... But it's almost toxic trying to get there.

The group is a bunch of introverts and RP is done by 2/5 of them. What do you suggest I do?
>>
>>50429121
Start crossdressing.
But never acknowledged and when asked just change the subject and just keep on DMing as before.
>>
>>50429183
We meet virtually on roll20.
>>
File: 1480273874925.jpg (87KB, 697x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480273874925.jpg
87KB, 697x1200px
>>50429121
do your players like the current campaign that you are running? or are they also experiencing burnout
>>
>>50429221
We have been doing back-to-back campaigns for about 4 years now. The last GM ran a very serious campaign and unluckily for me, the AP I ran was also serious. So people just feel tired I suppose.
>We all do.
>>
File: 145045450470.webm (2MB, 954x482px) Image search: [Google]
145045450470.webm
2MB, 954x482px
As someone who had deal with something like this but it lasted a year.

Try taking a break for a week or two but understand if you do take the break you might just be done. I will say if I did just end the game in before the game I think I would had regret it if you want it to be over with cut some more of what you had planned away and give them some kind of doomsday event based around some stuff they enjoy and be done with it.
>>
>>50429292
I was thinking about cutting a lot of the content to get to the final boss as that seems to be their main focal point at this time but i'm not sure if that's wise.

Anyone weigh in on this solution?
>>
>>50429338
Then do that cut out anything like side quests and so on and start up the fight. Now that doesn't mean you should not put some work in the last fight but put everything on a fast track.

Following that if they fail at something along the way just let it happen-- that doesn't mean let a rocks fall everybody dies but don't hold back
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.