[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he really chaotic evil? He plans a lot ahead. A bit too intelligent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is he really chaotic evil? He plans a lot ahead. A bit too intelligent for chaotic evil.
>>
File: bait.jpg (32KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
32KB, 408x408px
>>50405700

if stupidity is a qualifier for being chaotic evil, you must be a monster.
>>
>>50405700
That's because you've lowered your expectations of Chaotic Evil down to stupid player level.

He's Chaotic Evil alright, but he's Tzeentchian chaotic evil. He plans within plans within plans just to sow as much chaos and anarchy as possible. He sees the big picture and decides to stick a monkey wrench in exactly the right place to cause as much mayhem as possible.

Just for shits and giggles.
>>
File: choice.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
choice.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>50405700
Chaos is the goal, not the method.
>>
chaotic evil does not mean chaotic dumb, like most players think. CE means that a characters motivations and actions are driven by something not well understood, or by a manner that doesn't make sense to the populace at large.
In this case the Joker's purpose is to push the batman, force him to break his morality code, and ultimately destroy the persona of the dark knight. Most villians just want to get rid of batman, which makes sense, but to destroy what the batman represents as an ideological whole, would probably be missed by a lot of people. I mean, what does the joker have to gain by destroying the bat? nothing really, just proving a point that humans are trash.
>>
>>50405722
savage
>>
>>50405765
>In this case the Joker's purpose is to push the batman, force him to break his morality code, and ultimately destroy the persona of the dark knight

So, he won?
>>
>>50405700
Actually, I don't think the Joker is Chaotic Evil at all in that movie. He's got a very distinct code and an obvious singular goal. He's not just trying to start shit for fun, he's got something bad he's set out to do for defined philosophical reasons.
>>
>>50410643
>He's got a very distinct code and an obvious singular goal.
There's nothing in that that couldn't be chaotic.

Joker believes that people are ugly on the inside, and that the world would be a better place if everyone embraced that ugliness and acted as their "true selves". He's Chaos to a T, because he openly defies the concept of a moral code and embraces a code of personal desire, even as it looks like madness.

The guy is practically a human version of Tzeentch.
>>
>>50405722
fucking brutal
>>
>>50405722

Lmao fpbp.

Telling it like it is.
>>
>>50405722
fucking savage
>>
>>50407804
>>50412437
>>50412572
>>50413119
Something, something, something, (You)....
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.