[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do evil deities have to teach their avatars and aspects how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: big_1473898838_image.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1473898838_image.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
Do evil deities have to teach their avatars and aspects how to be real villains?

Must evil mages do likewise for their simulacra?
>>
>>50399503
Go back to crazytown, OP.
>>
>>50399503

An avatar is selected for motivation and ability. An aspect is an extension of the self, no different from an arm. A simulacra would likely be pre-programmed in a very limited fashion, but I suppose teaching is a differing route available with a sufficiently advanced simulacra.
>>
>>50399503
Depends on the type of minion.

Typically, magically conjured demons and simulacrum are created with inherent malice towards what their creator feels malice towards, meaning they won't need to.

However scientifically created subordinates generally must be taught or must learn how things work, and often this is done by their creator, there by rendering them evil until an outside stimulus alters their logic processing.

Minions created by magic but not conjured (Typically with necromancers and elementalists, depending on the setting) usually have no free will whatsoever, and as such perform their duty without thinking on whether it's right or not, but simply that it's getting done.
>>
Here's the real question.

As a wizard, if I cast simulacrum does it inherit my feats?

If I took a feat to get bonuses to escape artist and use rope, does the simulacrum retain my proficiency or do I have to teach them?
>>
>>50399503
Jesus, imagine how depressing it would be to be evil and create a bunch of clones of yourself, only for them all turn out to be good from the start. How much of a downer would it be to find out that you weren't inherently evil and the only reason why you're such a terrible person was because of all the bad choices you made in your life?
>>
>>50400408
It helps to have a goal to focus on, namely foiling those annoying do-gooders.
>>
>>50399503
Now look at this net!
>>
>>50399503
Nah, the problem is when your independent evil clone hsas a change of heart and is redeemed or something, and joins the heroes as their token edgy antihero teammate.
>>
>>50400164
>>>/5eg/
>>
>>50400524
At this point it's not because I actually want to destroy the world or anything; I just fucking hate that Paladin and his smug fuck off face
>>
File: real villain.jpg (124KB, 1630x823px) Image search: [Google]
real villain.jpg
124KB, 1630x823px
>>50399503
Well it goes like this...
>>
THIS IS A CERTIFIED HOOD CLASSIC
>>
>>50400601
that I just found
>>
>>50402865
when I say go
>>
>>50405487
get ready to throw!
>>
>>50405652
A-go!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyKaRyX2AFM&t=86s
>>
>>50405791
Throw it at him, not me!
>>
>>50407137
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pan-AVeYdb4
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.