[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse me Warpsmith. Why is it that we only have access to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Excuse_Me_Chaos_Marine.jpg (31KB, 354x374px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse_Me_Chaos_Marine.jpg
31KB, 354x374px
Excuse me Warpsmith. Why is it that we only have access to the Phobos, Proteus and Achilles Land Raider variants? The Crusader and Redeemer patterns have comparatively simple modification that shouldn't be difficult for a mechanic of your caliber to replicate and the Dark Mechanicum should have gotten ahold of at least one of the Prometheus or Helios variants through capture, theft or one of the corpse worshiper chapters turning traitor.
>>
No nigger we are not doing this meme anymore.
>>
>>50398040
Just stop. It's just sad at this point.
You are the saddest fucker on this board.
>>
>>50398040
>trying to apply logic to the warhams 40K universe
when will this meme finally die
>>
>>50398040
Neck yourself, retard. Nobody will miss you.
>>
[INCOHERENT SCREAMING AND THE SOUND OF A WRENCH SLAMMING AGAINST A PANEL]
>>
>>50398065
>>50398111
>>50402353
>>50403047
>>50403629
What's up with the hate against this meme? It's not the best but certainly it's not that bad.
>>
>>50406445
just kill yourself
>>
>>50406445
It's just 1-2 people phoneposting

Some people see themselves as the stewards of quality posts on /tg/, forgetting that they're on 4chan
>>
>>50406535
>Posters: 9
>>
>>50398040
Probably because a Chaos land raider will eat you if you try to cut out part of it.
>>
>>50398065
>>50398111
>>50402353
>>50403047
Proof that phoneposters should be used in nerve gas experiments.
>>
>>50398040
ebin
>>
I love this meme!
The idea of people being inquisitive in settings where asking questions can be detrimental to one's health is funny to me.

KEEP IT UP OP!
LET THE PRIDE PARADE THROUGH!
>>
>>50406535
how do you know theyre phoneposting?
>>
>>50411641
Acquired skill.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.