[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1192: Familial Rites and Fowl Sacrifices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 623
Thread images: 133

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on JumpChain!
>>50369735
>>
File: angeleMzqPmm.jpg (784KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
angeleMzqPmm.jpg
784KB, 3300x2550px
Jumpers!

What are you thankful for?
>>
>>50375647
Hey, Innistrad question: What are Avacyn's powers and how powerful is she?
>>
File: fiberteeth.jpg (30KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fiberteeth.jpg
30KB, 500x281px
>>50375647
Opportunity, sapient decency and settings worth thinking about long after you're done with them.

>>50373231
I floss with Life Fibers. Every once in a while, a thug will fail to realize the threat I pose, and come at me with a knife. Catching and shattering said weapons with my teeth always makes for some picture-perfect reactions.

I also use my biokinesis to grow a second layer of teeth formed out of hardened Life Fibers (in front of my normal ones), but that doesn't sound as flippant as the floss bit and is nowhere near as much fun to say.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1000x707px
>>50375647
Really big guns.
>>
>>50375792
Help me out with Life Fibers. Are they really that powerful? Would increasing the % of Life Fibers your body is composed of, either through some biomancy or Prototype-like consumption, be that beneficial? I thought Life Fibers were some fucked up parasite.
>>
It's Thanksgiving in the US, and I'm hungry. What are the best eating perks, both for abilities and normal food, and what/who should I eat?
>>
>>50375912
The answer to all these questions is Toriko.
>>
>>50375912
>Not eating everything
>Not eating Gods.
but the answer is Toriko.
>>
>>50375912
Dragon's Crown has a perk or two that's pretty great for that.
>>
>>50375912
Toriko, plus that one perk from Cho Aniki that lets you store stuff you eat as protein energy.
>>
File: Unimpressed.gif (7MB, 472x377px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.gif
7MB, 472x377px
>>50375851
Comparing standard Life Fibers to super-powered Sacculina would be apt, which would make anyone familiar with that species rightfully think twice (at least) about utilizing them. Hybridizing them with Human genetics seems to take some of the edge off, given Ryuuko and Senketsu. Even they fly off the handle a couple of times, though.

But looking at the climax, Senketsu Kisaragi must've been going Mach 23 (averaged out) to make the trip from the ground to the low-end of persistent satellite territory in the time he did, and Ragyo's regeneration is impressive even without Shinra Koketsu; pic related. Notice the hole through her head as it pans up, and how she doesn't even stop gloating at her attackers.

There's also the issue of purification, which the series doesn't really go into detail about. Ragyo boosted Satsuki through life-fiber assisted molestation, but Sanageyama and Nonon also gained superpowers even when divest of their uniforms (Sanageyama's blindsight and Nonon's sound manipulation she uses exactly once in episode 25). Looking at the blindsight situation for comparison, it's likely that stress+proximity to life fibers is all that's needed for purification and Ragyo just chose molestation because she liked it, not because it was the only way.

TL;DR: It's really, /really/ easy to fuck up Life Fiber cultivation and usage, but if you put effort into it you'll see serious returns.
>>
>>50376000
Huh.

So if you went Life Fiber Hybrid in the jump, and assume that you have a degree of fiat protection there, perhaps you could use your hybridized body as a template for how to successfully integrate them into a human host. Essential nature and biology are motherfuckers when it comes to jumpers, but does that sound about right?

Assuming you have access to Life Fibers, of course.
>>
>>50375647
Jumpchain, Luck, Knowledge, and replenishing food supplies.
>>
File: luck build.webm (301KB, 495x260px) Image search: [Google]
luck build.webm
301KB, 495x260px
>>50376105
>Luck
>>
>>50373231
I took that perk from Highschool of the Dead. Dental. So my teeth are always in perfect condition and actually regrow if lost.

I guess I always kind of imagine them as carnivorous, ever since I took that perk. So, I dunno. Like a cat or something.
Honestly between Food Pressure and other "apex predator"-type perks, I tend to think of myself as one in more feral aspects.
I've got all these cute perks, and then just underneath there's a whirlwind of death waiting to lounge by a window and take a nap in the sun.

... Wait, that's not right.

>>50375851
> I thought Life Fibers were some fucked up parasite.
They are, but it might help you if you refer to them as a symbiote instead. In the series they are only ever referred to as parasites, as symbiote is not a term that exists.
I mean, they're dangerous and will totally murder your ass if you use so many that they overpower you. They're basically feral. But if you can control them they give a pretty impressive boost to your sparkly anime skills.

>>50376048
I mean, sure, that could work. Ragyo was doing experiments to integrate them into her kids, but she quit after Nui, who was supposedly a baby born directly by a womb of life fibers or something.
Her husband went the other direction and tried to make life fibers compatible with humans. He ended up getting killed by Nui.

>>50375145
> Spiral-kun attempts to explain Exalted to Konata.
> Slow zooming shot of Konata's face as white noise drowns out the speech.
>>
File: 1405287205718.jpg (75KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1405287205718.jpg
75KB, 409x409px
Speaking of eating perks, what are the best food items?
>>
>>50376172
DMC: Unlimited Pizza
>>
Jump 7XX: German Hollow Quest (Preliminary build)

Drawbacks:
Sixty-Six Million, And I Love the Looks on your faces when I tell you that...
Total CP: 1800

Race: Fullbringer (free)
Origin: Drop In

Perks:
Death Aspect (Spite) (100/1700)
A Guide Through the Inferno (200/1500)
Animal Physiology (Crocodile) (100/1400)
Actions Have Consequences (0/1400)
Everything Falls Into Place (100/1300)
Gone Full Kubo (200/1100)
The Divine Comedy (300/800)
Instinct (100/700)
Usurpador (400/300)

Hogyoku Treatment x6 (300/0)
Magic Plot-Rock (0/0)

Fullbringer Powers:
Total points: 400+300=700

Customized Look (free with Hogyoku Treatment)
Unique Power (free)
Merging (400/300)
Child Mode (+200/500)
Cero Feast (0/500)
Aspect Manifestation (500/0)

Notes:
>I'm waiting 66 million years just to punch Hitler in the face again.
Not sure what my unique power is yet. Went for the crocodile animal because I figured having my animal go extinct would be a bit depressing. Not all worlds will have trilobites, but most worlds seem to have crocodiles. Almost went with sharks or horseshoe crabs: might still do once the final is out.
The Merging/Aspect Manifestation choice is pretty damn powerful, but does lock me out of any other nice capstones.
Decided spite was a better emotion than straight up anger and less self-damaging than despair, fear, sorrow, etc. but boy I'm going to piss everyone off.
>>
File: muwa.jpg (481KB, 1240x1355px) Image search: [Google]
muwa.jpg
481KB, 1240x1355px
>>50376048
Somewhat. The perk only provides basic functionality, so you'd need to leave the outline to get something like flight, and that's where they'd get you. Having a solid base to work from is invaluable, though.

Personally, I go Fiber Hybrid with Tailor, then import my Conservatively Dressed Kamui as my Symbiote (the web serial, not spiderman) in the next jump. That way, I've got a template, perk-backed skill, and my Kamui can use Bioprocessing to grow Life Fiber constructs within my body... which it is a natural hand at operating, because it spent its entire life up to that point /being/ one such construct. It also provides me with an inherent second opinion, who can retract any major changes the second problems show up.

>>50376126
>as symbiote is not a term that exists.
Aye. "Symbiont" is the actual term. Marvel did do a remarkable job overshadowing it to the point people think Symbiote's a word, though.
But parasite is correct in the case of 99.999% of the extant Life Fiber entities, in that most intend to ultimately kill their hosts. Only Isshin's works consider coexistence desirable.
>>
>>50375647
my Jumper is thankful for his family, safety and security.
>>
>>50376178
Ah I see with the plot armor of your decisions not biting you in the ass you've gone for the merging and Aspect Manifestation so that you can make up for the fact that you're a child. Am I anywhere near right?

Granted at seven hundred jumps you've got to be able to basically stare at things and kill them now.

Spite eh? I'm honestly waiting for the person who chooses to go with Salt! It'll be funny for a few minutes at least.

The new WIP!

Changlog.
Canon Companion (w/o Ring)
>>
>>50376202
>Fiber Hybrid with Tailor, then import my Conservatively Dressed Kamui as my Symbiote (the web serial, not spiderman) in the next jump
That's kinda slick; I hadn't thought of that.

I've been wanting to make something approximating a Spawn costume, something that's smart enough to operate on its own but that's loyal to me. I'll have to look into that more.

>Bioprocessing
What's that from?
>>
>>50376251
Do we need Two Unique Powers and Aspect Manifestation plus Merging for that combo that keeps getting brought up or...?

In fact, what does the combo do even
>>
>>50376251
Frankly I'm thinking I'll just fly off planet Earth and do some mega-engineering in outer space or turn the moon into a space dungeon or something where whatever I do will have no effect on history.
Even with the right perks to preserve humanity in the future, I'm spiritual chum in the water and fighting off prehistoric Hollows on such a constant basis seems slightly tedious.
>>
File: lusamine_KLK.jpg (681KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine_KLK.jpg
681KB, 1000x1200px
>>50376266
It's an ability Symbiotes (again, the web serial variety) can learn. You can take perks to gain instant mastery in it (Synergized tree). Lets them do crazy stuff with your biology, from shapeshifting to producing diamonds. With the right perk combination (or a whole lot of learning time) you can make antimatter.

You still need mass/energy to make it happen (antimatter production kills in that regard), and there's a lot of waste heat. My R&D sessions consist mostly of sitting in a tub of ice water and eating lots of snacks.
>>
If I make/find a magic item in a D&D jump that allows me to use a specific spell do I also need any material component or focus that the spell normally requires in order to use it?
>>
>>50376416
If you're just importing the Kamui into USM, why bother with taking Life Fiber Tailor in KLK? Is it just to front load the knowledge of how LF work?
>>
>>50376433
No.
But if you made the item, the cost of any exceptional material components or focuses increases the cost of making the item in the first place.
>>
>>50376433
Typically no. You will need the components when you need to recharge the item in question but one of the benefits of magic items in a vancian setting is that they bypass the need for material components when being used.
>>
>>50376445
>>50376202
...I just said the web serial variety, not the Spiderman one.
>>
>>50376359
The combo people are bring up grants the ability to possess/consume a spiritual being (Shinigami/Hollow/etc.) and then bring forward it's powers through Aspect Manipulation. That's all part of the base powers, which interact in that way because that's how they did so in canon. Unique Power Aspect Manifestation is able to train up from the point that you Consumed/Possessed someone at, scaling up to your spiritual energy. Basically some anons are really into the fact that they can be http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Aaroniero_Arruruerie.

>>50376399
You've got seven hundred Jumps under your belt so I'm sure you've got a way to do that. I, and this is only my personal opinion here, feel it's a bit of a cop out but if your Jump-Chan is willing to let you who am I to argue.
>>
>>50376478
Which jump is the web serial?
>>
>>50376503
It's just called "Symbiote." Drive link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDMlVORmVjWXJXQ0E/view
>>
>>50376515
Huh. I didn't know this was a thing, thanks for clarifying. So, back to my question, why Tailor if you're just going to import?
>>
>>50375912
Scooby-Doo has a bottomless stomach perk.
HSotD has 401(k), which let's you store a limitless amount of food/water/air/rest for later purposes.
Minecraft has a perk that let's you eat meals in seconds flat.
>>
File: primefiber.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
primefiber.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>50376606
Ah, that explains your confusion then. Symbiote (web serial) Bioprocessing is limited by technical knowledge. If I don't know which Life Fiber layouts are safe, everything is trial and error. I /could/ get away with it if I was careful, but since my jumper specializes in this combo there's really no point in pinching pennies there of all places.

Also, Bioprocessing lets me extrude raw fibers from my body for harvesting, so Tailor helps equip any allies I may have.
>>
Has anyone ever recreated/cloned a character you've met in a previous jump, just because they were unavailable to bring along?
>>
>>50376667
Interesting.

So if you import your Kamui as a Symbiote, do it still remain separate and distinct in some form? I'd still like to be able to import it using the various clothing / armor upgrade sections in the appropriate jumps.
>>
File: 139079.gif (398KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
139079.gif
398KB, 640x360px
>>50376735
At the end of the jump, you have the option of splitting it off or leaving it in you. The former defeats the purpose of my combo, and the latter isn't well-explained in regards to imported companions.

Is their merged symbiote state an altform they can switch in and out of? Do they still count against the companion limit? Can they be imported into later jumps?

Fanwank something.
>>
Would using a Spell Points or other such alternate magic system in a d&d jump be considered Kosher?
>>
>>50376815
There is precedence for things such as Spell to power Erudite in the forgotten realms jump specifically,but I do not believe you can do that in the other D&D jumps. however, homebrew is not allowed.
>>
>>50376808
How would it invalidate your combo? Wouldn't the Kamui retain the abilities and host-synergy it had as a Symbiote? Are we getting into fankwank territory, it seems like we're getting into fanwank territory.
>>
>>50376490
Aspect Manifestation only works of same type as us, so if we use it SOMEHOW while in another alt form we can get stuff of same type as said alt form?

What if... we take Aspect Manifestation, 66 million, look on faces, then EAT the hollow that actually had Merging
>>
File: SPACE IS LIES.png (113KB, 913x476px) Image search: [Google]
SPACE IS LIES.png
113KB, 913x476px
BREAKING NEWS FOR FALLEN LONDONERS

HUMANS ARE EQUATIONS

THE ENIGMA MACHINE HAS BEEN INVENTED, ONLY IT'S CALLED THE PERSONA MACHINE

DEMON GOAT SHIT BURNS FOREVER

THE RED SCIENCE IS SOME SORT OF ELDRITCH COLD ANTI-MATH FROM OUTER SPACE IN THE DISTANCE BETWEEN STARS
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>50376883
>THE RED SCIENCE IS SOME SORT OF ELDRITCH COLD ANTI-MATH FROM OUTER SPACE IN THE DISTANCE BETWEEN STARS

oh yeah, I gotta get in on this!
>>
File: purified.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
purified.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>50376862
If the Kamui is a separate entity, it isn't going to be doing the bioproccessing in my body, /I/ will be. Which means if there's a screw up and I get mindbent into full Ragyo mode by the grown Fibers I won't have a copilot to put me back on track.

That failsafe may not be very glamorous in comparison to the other combo benefits, but it's certainly important. You never want to go full Ragyo.
>>
>>50376172
SCP has a collection of four: adaptive, limitless pizza box; interdimensional vending machine (may produce antimatter, living food, or otherwise inedible food); interdimensional drink dispenser (don't ask for a cup of rage or death, or for the 'perfect drink'); and an ice cream truck with a random menu (it will kill you if you don't pay).

There's also an option for a menu that you can order off of by phone that teleports food near you.
The meat in said food comes from endangered animals. Just a little from each, though.

And though it's not available for purchase in-jump, there's also a sack of infinite potatoes.
The sack is actually a portal to a parallel world, completely overrun by potatoes. Maybe the entire universe, who knows.
The potatoes reproduce ex nihilo to fill any space unless completely destroyed.
For the love of Jumpchan, never turn the sack upside down.
>>
>>50376874
>Aspect Manifestation only works of same type as us, so if we use it SOMEHOW while in another alt form we can get stuff of same type as said alt form?
You're only able to manifest the lowest form of powers outside the Hollow/Fullbringer form you have, it's noted in my newest WIP of the power supplement.

>What if... we take Aspect Manifestation, 66 million, look on faces, then EAT the hollow that actually had Merging
Fanwank but the canon answer to that is you gain the combo that Aaroniero Arruruerie had.
>>
>>50376883
Huh. I thought the Red Science was something to do with Vital Energy. Or am I thinking of something else?
>>
>>50376883
...well time to combine Red Science with the Correspondence to create some sort of eldritch algebra that operates at room temperature.
>>
>>50376932
>You're only able to manifest the lowest form of powers outside the Hollow/Fullbringer form you have, it's noted in my newest WIP of the power supplement.
What about Final Form? I'm not even talking about the eating people for powers combo, I wasn't even going to get that. I just don't feel like bothering with it if there's no way to really access our abilities without being in pure Hollow form.
>>
>>50376927
Why not treat bioprocessing as a non-discrete process? It doesn't happen unless both parts, the Kamui and the Jumper, are fuzed. When fuzed, provided you have sufficient control over your own biology and that of the Kamui, you could push the actual manufacturing / processing into the physical space the Kamui occupies. The Jumper side could be like a enzyme producing organelle, it makes the stop and start flags and basically controls what's going on in the Kamui.
>>
>>50377006
>What about Final Form?
I have no authority on Final Form, it does as it says it does.

>I'm not even talking about the eating people for powers combo, I wasn't even going to get that. I just don't feel like bothering with it if there's no way to really access our abilities without being in pure Hollow form.
Ah you can just at it's very base level. Basically think of when the Shinigami are in Gigai, like that.
>>
>>50376883
What does being math entail?
>>
>>50377016
The post-jump split gives the Symbiote a body of its own and fiats any gained Symbiote powers into the jumper. I could implement such a system, but there wouldn't be any way to enforce it if I hop a train to crazytown (and problems wouldn't show up until the created fibers were attached to my nervous system, anyway).
>>
>>50377068
Not entirely clear, but I'm sure it'll all add up in the end.
>>
>>50377061
Why not at least let Fullbringers always access their powers? They're in meatsuits anyway.
>>
>>50377133
Right. So your options are either go the route you're going, which is safer, admittedly, or hope that Will and I Am Me perks stave off the Ragyo-levels of insanity.
>>
>>50377189
You can as long as you aren't in some other alt-form.
>>
>>50377189
I think they still need to be currently Fullbringing to manifest their advanced powers, so you could use your bringer light but not your ability to control fire (or whatever you picked up).
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50375647
I'm thankful for FALLEN LONDON EXCEPTIONAL STORIES COMING OUT RIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED, FUCK YEAH
>>50376974
Hmm. From what I remember of the Flukes' lore, they come from a planet that's really close to a star which is part of why they bargained with the Bazaar to come here in the first place. And their technology is said to break the Chain, so it would stand to reason at some point they harnessed it to survive. They certainly use it to transform from bigass sea urchins into squid-people.

I think the proper term is vital ESSENCE though, which is also referred to in the Flint storyline in reference to the Mountain of Light's blood. So I think vital essence is something that permeates law-derived living things, but their technology uses the Red Science to manipulate it.

>>50376976
On the one hand, this stuff seems to be defined as the antithesis of the Correspondence-which is what the Judgements' laws are written in, the storylet goes on about how what the science does is skew it wildly to make stuff happen.

On the other hand, this sounds like a job for the capstone-boosted Twice As Bright from Boktai

It's...not quite clear if they're energies per se, or conceptual symbols that generate light/cold. Might be both, though, given sunlight at least is the Sun's law shining upon the Earth.

>>50377068
Well, it's a bunch of equations that give humans a splitting headache to look at because they inherently don't make sense. They can be manipulated by a massive sentient machine built from eternally burning hell-brass and possibly more exotic components, though. That would be the Persona machine

Though it's worth noting that by contrast, the Correspondence itself is a language. And interestingly, when I asked the machine what it wants, other than improving itself it also wants to mathematically manipulate London into becoming more efficient, rather like the Dawn Machine
>>
>>50376251
Uh, powers supplement?
>>
>>50377245
Currently under maintenance.
>>
>>50376251
Could you write what we need to evolve in to next level of Menos? And if we don't take Dino hollow then could we archive power level of Marr?
>>
File: deepthoughts.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
deepthoughts.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>50377198
Aye. That alternative disturbs me philosophically, though.

Will/Inviolate Self perks tend to gloss over identity's nature as a process, defending it regardless of whether it needs such or not. Maybe you're wrong about something, and that makes you act like a jerk. If you don't like being told you're wrong about things and your will/self is bumped up to fiat levels, do you just ignore the information gained when you're corrected in such a situation?

If you go through hundreds of jumps and remain "yourself" at the end, you're probably insane. Tons of experience that you're not able to identify with, because it might be threatening to your worldview. Because fuck you world, I'm /me/, or something. What is a man?
>>
>>50377370
I'll do that in the notes sure. Also yeah.
>>
>>50375647
Jumpchain mostly.
>>
>>50377371
>If you don't like being told you're wrong about things and your will/self is bumped up to fiat levels, do you just ignore the information gained when you're corrected in such a situation?
Depends on the perk, though the best identity-protection perks allow for emotional growth while just defending against overwhelming change. I like to think of that kind as a benevolent editor for my mind, that permits what change will be good for me while blocking the rest, so that I become a better person without losing touch with what the me of the past would have wanted. I might not want the same things as old me did, but I'll be able to recognize why they wanted them and view them as part of the continuum of my existence rather than as a different person entirely. To use your identity as a process idea, they just make it so that if you were to chart that process there would be no discontinuities on the graph.
>>
File: G&GDaniels.jpg (34KB, 452x325px) Image search: [Google]
G&GDaniels.jpg
34KB, 452x325px
>>50377371
As someone who keeps Existentialism in his Pragmatic toolkit, I agree in part. Existence precedes essence and, as such, who you are is what you do. However, I am a fan of inviolate self perks, love that term by the way. I approach them like cuisine: Italian is always Italian.

You can do Italian-fusion. You can do classical Italian. You can do post-modern Italian. Italian can be fine dinning as much as it can be peasant food. At the end of the day, though, there are certain flavor profiles, ingredients, and techniques that are always and undeniably Italian. In order for a meal to be an Italian meal, with respect to cuisine, it has to have some of those elements, ingredients, flavors, and or techniques, that we identify as Italian.

As such, while there is room for Italian cuisine to grow and adapt, Italian cuisine will always be its own separate and distinct thing.
>>
>>50377491
Damn anon, that is well put.
>>
>>50377380
Hey Gaunlet, could you answer my question here >>50374801 ?
>>
>>50377371
I might be wrong, but I think you're making those perks cover a boarder spectrum then they really do.
Take most "you are still you" perks with one of the earliest examples being "Anon, it's you!" from Robocop.
That perks is based off of a guy who was violently killed and brought back as a cyborg NOT to bring him to life but to use his flesh components has hardware. By all intents, the guy should be dead or at least be a zombie of himself. Yet somehow he came through.
He was different though. He was a lot quieter, less cheerful, and was pretty vengeful for a little while. But he was still himself and not a servitor.

>>50377491
...what >>50377522 said.
>>
>>50377532
Sure enough man.

Aizen is a shinigami, meaning he was once human, so if you've changed the human race so it's different he'll inherit that. If you donate your genes to the pool he'll be the one a thousand person who had all of your genetic factors be dominate and thus give a boost like that. If in your helping humans you gave them access to something then he'll have access to it. Basically if it benefits them then it benefits him.

That aside he plans around really powerful beings like what you'll likely be. So unless you're in super hiding like >>50376399 then it's likly he knows about you.

GHQ Aizen has a Bankai, just noteing this here.
>>
File: 1387843218208.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1387843218208.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
>>50377491
...I think I'm going to have to seriously reconsider taking those perks now because of this comparison. This is a good comparison. Keep being awesome, anon.

Also fuck you, now I've got a hunger for Italian. On Thanksgiving, no less.
>>
>>50377607
Not the anon who asked, but I'd also like to know the answer to this: >>50373560
>>
>>50377532
First rise of Yawach. It is only thing that force me to take normal hollow. I want to jump in GHQ in my first 20 jumps. Taking 66 milion drawback make it nearly impossible if you won't jump Worm for Spanner perk and I want jump Worm much later.
>>
>>50377607
Was he once human? I thought Aizen was one of the native-born of Soul Society, meaning he was never actually "alive".
>>
>>50377661
There's a similar perk in Half-Life, that makes it so that people overlook you and the threat you pose. Combine it with some anti-precognition or destiny perks (Terminator has a great one, actually, probably my favorite) and you won't need Spanner In The Works.
>>
File: 1450747849895.jpg (67KB, 715x722px) Image search: [Google]
1450747849895.jpg
67KB, 715x722px
So I just finished sleeping off a turkey coma and had some time to think. I think I'm actually going to start posting my catboy chain, since that's the one I'm having the most fun with so far.

Lemme just turn my outlines into assorted writefaggotry and I will proceed to drop it into thread. Sound good to yall?
>>
File: 1476538077075.jpg (331KB, 927x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476538077075.jpg
331KB, 927x1000px
>>50377710
>catboy
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>50377655
I'm going to say yes, but only whilst you are manifesting their Aspect.

>>50377671
You know what I hadn't even thought of that. This is a good point, never the less the drawback makes it so.

Also I was chatting with some friends earlier and got this little quote for you guys:
"There are only two kinds of people who are going to Jump GHQ [Gaunlet]. People who wanna punch Aizen in the dick and People who wanna punch Hitler in the dick."
>>
>>50377710
There's no such thing as a turkey coma, Heavens. The sleepiness actually comes from the other things you ate spiking your blood glucose levels, if you only ate turkey you could eat as much as you wanted to and just get uncomfortably full.
>>
>>50377490
>>50377491
Sometimes overwhelming change is needed, though. I mean, I'd agree that change for it's own sake is not desirable, but- to steal the metaphor -maybe you'll eventually decide you like Polish food more than Italian. Maybe you only ever ate Italian, and didn't realize there was other types of food out there that would suit you better.

Having it selectively guard you requires a value judgment, but who is making that call? You? Is that you-as-you-are-now? Some other you? An outside entity?

It's not that the idea has no merit, it's just that it isn't usually given the attention and thought needed for the topic, making the use of fanwank workarounds necessary.

>>50377565
Then its explanation is really, /really/ shit.
>No matter what happens to you, no matter what you become, you will always be you. You could just be a brain in a jar and you would still have everything you need to be 'human'.
Textbook example of the aforementioned problem.
>>
>>50377731
Doesn't consuming them from inside make them part of you without "manifesting" them? How would that work?
>>
>>50377731
Would that also include mental compulsions and weaknesses like being unable to lie?
>>
>>50377731
>"There are only two kinds of people who are going to Jump GHQ [Gaunlet]. People who wanna punch Aizen in the dick and People who wanna punch Hitler in the dick."
Implying they're not the same person.
>>
>>50377731
>You know what I hadn't even thought of that. This is a good point, never the less the drawback makes it so.
Alright, that's fine. Honestly, I have no problem with just ignoring the whole "people in the land of the dead can reproduce" thing entirely. Really, it only makes things weird and vaguely creepy. Also makes the Shinigami killing the Quincy super hypocritical. "Oh, we can't have Hollows dying on the human side of the barrier, that would imbalance the flow of soul energy. Never mind that between souls coming to our world from yours, souls being naturally born in our world, rising populations and therefore death rates, and the fact that it takes a thousand years for a soul to reincarnate we already have way more soul energy on this side than could ever be accumulated on Earth. Stop trying to unbalance the universe, you evil Quincy."
>>
>>50377753
I see a difference between overwhelming change and rapid change. Like I said, it protects against discontinuities on the graph. A very high slope is not the same thing as a discontinuity. So long as there is a continuous line between one mental state and the other, it would allow it. It's when it shifts between two states completely that there's a problem.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>50377765
>Doesn't consuming them from inside make them part of you without "manifesting" them?
Nope you still have to Manifest their Aspect.

>How would that work?
You'd have their form permanently and count as having eaten them.

>>50377779
Up to you.

>>50377793
Touche.

>>50377795
Yeah it was kinda strange...
>>
>>50377833
>You'd have their form permanently and count as having eaten them.
Wait, so does Aspect Manifestation by itself only give you their form temporarily?
>>
File: kubo-main_0.jpg (844KB, 1600x1010px) Image search: [Google]
kubo-main_0.jpg
844KB, 1600x1010px
>>50377753
>it isn’t usually given the attention and thought needed for the topic
Now that I’ll grant you.

Thanks for the back and forth, this was fun.

>>50377638
>>50377565
>>50377491
Thanks everyone. Happy Thanksgiving, /jc/.

>pic
Just bought it and, as promised, I’m working on it. I’m looking to release a jumpable imaged .9 version in mid-late December.
>>
File: kubo.jpg (719KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kubo.jpg
719KB, 1080x1600px
>>50377522
My bust, mean to hit you up in my thanks post. Here, have another Kubo.
>>
Are there any ways for a jumper to become a proper reality warper?
inb4 Conjoined Conjures + all the magic systems.
>>
>>50377861
No, it just means that this is no longer true: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50300147/#50307016

Were you there? The shitposter made a pretty convincing argument?
>>
>>50377861
When you manifest an Aspect you kinda turn into the person who you ate, like how Aaroniero does as Rukia's old friend.
>>
>>50377901
Once the Infernals jump is out, get Constructive Convergence of Principles and find a way to boost your dice pool for it to ridiculous sizes.
>>
File: Union_jack.gif (613KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
Union_jack.gif
613KB, 500x578px
>>50377607
So he has all my genes? Well, considering that I'm about to reach 500 jumps and I have been absorbing and reorganizing my genes for a long long time... This is very, very bad. Like most X-Genes ever, Kryptonians/Martian hybrid among many other things.

I mean, I could probably still taking him out in a fight thanks to magic.

I really wanted that 66 millions years to train.. But I don't think that it would actually benefit me in the long run.

Although I could also simply craft epic spells and artifacts and have Aizen parents explode/make him explode as a baby just as he is born or something like that.
>>
>>50377908
It was never true in the first place, anon. That guy's phrasing was just unclear, so Gaunlet answered to the best of his ability.
>>
>>50377901
I cheat + Dark Wisdom + Conjoined Conjures + Noble Eightfold path would be better.

Alternatively, get Self-Molecular Manipulation, the genetic perks of Jurassic Park and Power Copying from Heroes. Go to Marvel and copy any reality warping mutant.

Or just wish for the genie to make you a free genie.
>>
>>50377832
Have you never had a life-changing realization, all at once? Because I've had a few.

I'll never forget the moment when I figured out that being nice to people, even when they're assholes, won't necessarily incline them to be nice back.

>>50377862
Likewise.
>>
>>50377901
>reality warper
It's a term that's used so broadly that its meaningless in degrees. I've seen it used for will-based manipulation of the physical world. I've seen it used to describe what amounts to glorified D&D magic. Giving a better definition of what you mean by reality warper will likely get you better answers.
>>
File: 1267267014681.jpg (14KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1267267014681.jpg
14KB, 126x121px
>>50377862
>>50377890
>mfw Epicure is back
>>
>>50377909
>>50377946
Eh, alright. I guess I'll just choose the other combo. That's much less appealing (mainly due to my vanity)
>>
>>50377901
Become a Judgment in Fallen London.
>>
>>50377909
Really? What's the point of making them separate powers, then, if Merging adds nothing besides who you can devour? Why not just make it one more-expensive perk?
>>
>>50377969
The ability to alter the world around me in nearly any way I desire at will unless subject to the interference of extraordinarily powerful objects/beings.
>>
>>50377968
>Have you never had a life-changing realization, all at once? Because I've had a few.
Yes, and barring truly extreme circumstances that would still be resulting from earlier mind-states. You don't just suddenly change, you acquire new data that interacts with prior beliefs and knowledge to synthesize a new perspective. You grow as a person, you don't immediately change into a new one. And with identity-protecting perks, you'd be able to see the process, examine the epiphany as a part of who you are rather than as an imposition over your old mind.
>>
>>50377833
Oh. Well, at least I have an extra 900 CP to use.
>>
>>50377933
Yes basically.

>>50377946
Thanks I was wondering how to phrase that.

>>50377982
Cool beans.

>>50378011
It's a possession perk, needing only a battle of wills, and allows your Aspect Manifestation to apply to other spiritual beings. Not sure if it's worth it to you for that though.

>>50378037
Do you mean points in the power supplement?
>>
>>50377737
I learned things today!
>>50377862
Awesome, Epicure's back again!

Alright, let's get this train rolling.

Jump 01: Pokemon
>Usual Pokemon freebies

1. Bag
2. Pokegear
3. Pokedex
4. Potions
5. Pokeballs
6. Hat (IMPORTANT)

Origin: City Life [950]
Starter: Pikachu (Name: Ike)
Perks:
Freerunning
Physical Fitness [850]
Survival Training [750]
Technician [600] - Familiar with most electronics.
Psionics [300] - Garedevoir-cap psychic powers. No mind reading.

Items:
Thrust Pack [200]
Bicycle [150]
Wingsuit [100]
Medical Kit [50]
Rebreather [0]

>Surviving in Pokemon world.
>Mistake my memories here for my ‘real’ memories.
>Can't stay.
>It breaks my heart.
>There is no option to go home or stay. I can only move forward.

It all started with a voice in my head.

It sounded almost like me, but pained and in agony. It only asked one thing of me: “Want to go on an adventure?” On a whim, I said yes. Then the world around me bent and broke until I was suddenly someone else. Like a decision had been made for me, and the words of the contract escaped my mind.

I grew up on the city, with my best friend being a Pikachu that eventually turned into a Raichu. A part of my mind tickled at some sort of irony, but I couldn't remmeber what. This was my life. I left home to explore the rest of the world, seeing the other towns and the many Pokemon along the route. I wasn't much of a trainer. I was more preoccupied with sightseeing and meeting new people.

Then the memories came back, and I knew I wasn't what I was. But I had made so many friends, so many new memories...I didn't want to go back.

“But you have to.” The voice said, regretfully.

And so I went.
>>
>>50377833
I thought from before that you could choose which 'aspects' you manifest. Or at least develop that capability with Unique Power. Could you eventually manifest skills and powers without weaknesses that way?
>>
>>50378079
Yeah if you wanted that would be possible.
>>
>>50377946
>unclear
What? Literally how? I mean, I can understand why he chose to nerf it, but don't manipulate the truth to fit your goals.

>If I have Merging and Aspect Manifestation am I still limited to using one powerset at a time, or does that go away because I am consuming them?
>>
>>50378118
Pretty sure that was just how the power worked in canon, not necessarily a 'nerf'.
>>
Newest Powers Supplement.
Changelog:
Added powers requested in thread.
Noted relation between bodies, powers, and Alt-Forms.
Changed Caustic Blood to Caustic Nature.
>>
Newest WIP for the GHQ Jump
Changlog
Added requested notes on the Hollow Evolution cycle at the back, before the Tldr portion.
>>
>>50377982
>>50378011
This >>50378152 .

Also, just use Inner Self from Dark Souls. It's literally what Aspect Manifestation was before.
>>
>>50378024
Then what you want would be better described as mind control prevention, to decrease ambiguity. Explicit manipulation of one's mental state by an unnatural outside force is easier to conceptualize than "always be yourself," which assumes everyone has the same concept and context of self.
>>
>>50378181
Inner Self is from Demon Souls I believe.
>>
>>50378182
No, because what I'm describing also enhances the synthesis process, allowing you to examine it instead of it being a subconscious incubation. You're always yourself because you can trace the path that lead you to be who you currently are. Continuity of consciousness, it's a wonderful thing.
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>50378067
Intermission: Warehouse and Bodymod
Utilities:
Electricity [140]
Plumbing [130]
Heat/AC [120]
Forcewall [100]

Structures:
Shelves
Medbay [80]
Workshop [70]

Misc:
Food Supply [60]
Stasis Pod x3 [0]

Build: Light
Body Type: Bestial - Cat - Tier 0. [450]
Stats:
Sense 2
Dexterity 2 [350]
Appeal 1 [300]
Shape 1 [250]
Strength 1 [200]
Endurance 2 [100]

Perks:
Color 1 - Black hair, blue eyes eyes.
Metavore [0]

The voice offered me a selection of things that would help. They insisted greatly I take the forcewall. 'There are some things in this world worth running from'. I asked why it was so concerned with me surviving.

'Because if you die, it is the end of both of us.'

I didn't think much of it at the time. I should have. I made my selection with personal curiosity in mind instead of practicality.

Look I really liked the look and I know it's not point efficient but I REALLY WANTED THE EARS AND TAIL OKAY. SHUT UP. NO BULLY.
>>
>>50377793
>People who wanna punch Hitler in the dick
Now I want a Hitler chain, where jumper-Hitler has to travel the multiverse protecting alternate versions of himself from time travelers and other out of context problems.
>>
>>50377833
>Nope you still have to Manifest their Aspect.
What about Hollows of the fifth step, who always are in a Segunda Etapa equivalent? Does that count as Ressureccion for the purposes of using everything at once? If so, how do the weaknesses manifest there?
>>
>>50378160
So with Merging, you have to defeat them first and then get into a battle of wills? In canon, I don't think Metastacia needed to beat someone to possess them.
>>
>>50378210
That interpretation is, again, reliant on your own concept of self and not representative of what other people taking such vaguely-worded perks get.

Which is great for you, don't get me wrong. But it means inviolate selfs are pretty much pick-your-own power perks with all the conversational difficulty that comes with such a state.
>>
>>50378238
>not just getting the ears in CATastrophe
>>
File: tits1477271608470.jpg (424KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tits1477271608470.jpg
424KB, 1600x1200px
>>50378238
>NO BULLY.
There is only one way to escape the bully.
>>
>>50378261
I would assume they don't, for reasons.

>>50378262
Just a battle of wills, the other part is an artifact of the way it was formerly written, sorry bout that.
>>
>>50378177
Does Customized Look apply to non-Hollow powers? Also, how far can you customize the "look"?
>>
>>50378244
>he still takes every possible opportunity to punch alternate versions of himself in the dick
>>
>>50378294
So, do you consider this version ready for the drive?
>>
>>50376883
Can't wait for this to be Purchasable, probably in Sunless Skies.
>>
>>50378238
I'm preemptively giving you the Mob jump for any rolls you may or not do.

>Nya, see? Nya!
>>
>>50378160
...What powers were added, besides Soul-Body Separation? I'm still kinda waiting for that 'body of stone' thing.

What's your powers "lowest form", is it just like the sealed state or what?
>>
File: 1459984951025.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459984951025.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
>>50378341
I got like 34 other builds to post before I open up to rolls, sadly. But points for making me kek, anon.

>>50378290
NEVER AGAIN, ANON.
>>50378267
No knowledge of future jumps in-character. It's how I usually roll. Usually.
>>
>>50378295
>Does Customized Look apply to non-Hollow powers?
It applies to the powers, which is to say that it effects only the powers in the power supplement.

>Also, how far can you customize the "look"?
As long as it doesn't change the funtion of your powers then it's cool. Invisable fire is a nono but you could have silver waves of burning ash if you wished.

>>50378324
That is up to the thread. It's why I post on the thread to check when it is good enough.

>>50378342
>...What powers were added, besides Soul-Body Separation?
Mental Scratch and Decoy.

>I'm still kinda waiting for that 'body of stone' thing.
I'll add it in for ya.

>What's your powers "lowest form", is it just like the sealed state or what?
Actually it's a bit worse than that but yeah.
>>
>>50378371
>Mental Scratch and Decoy.
...I don't see them in the pdf?

>I'll add it in for ya.
Nice.

>Actually it's a bit worse than that but yeah.
How is it worse? I have absolutely no frame of reference here.
>>
>>50378430
>...I don't see them in the pdf?
Son of a bitch!

>Nice.
No prob.

>How is it worse?
Right let me put it like this. A wall breaking power at its base would usually reduce a wall to rubble but when in a different form you'd see large chunks of the wall still be laying about.
>>
File: tits1471185004559.webm (969KB, 626x720px) Image search: [Google]
tits1471185004559.webm
969KB, 626x720px
>>50378360
>NEVER AGAIN, ANON.
You will submit. Oh yes, you will submit.
>>
>>50378238
Jump 02: Mother
Origin: Village Kid [950]
Perks:
Dangerous Guy - Combat competence boost, using common household items as deadly weapons.
Rolling Counter - Earthbound-style health [800]
PSI - PSI powers. Defensive focus. [600]
Ultimate PSI - PSI Sunrise. [300]

Items:
Legendary Bat [200]
Improbable Allowance [150]
Saturn Table [100]
Flamethrower [0]

This was when I first experienced loss on this journey.

My age had been reset again, my head full of happy childhood memories. I couldn't let myself be as carefree as I was before, though - after all, I knew it would disappear in ten years. Still, I acted the part and got used to my new abilities, with Ike being my partner and friend. The world is a little quirky and strange, so much so that my new appearance only gets some offhand comments from the locals.

Then some weird mobster-type figures seemed to be causing trouble. I felt brave. Powerful. I could take on people like this, no problem, right? And I could. I had two kinds of psychic powers and I was pretty dangerous for someone my ‘age’. But I had forgotten something very important. The awful, crimson evil that surrounded these mobsters and pushed them to give into the malice in their hearts. It went well, at first. I would stop them anytime they tried to hurt or kidnap someone off the streets.

Then, in a hallway confrontation, after a long battle, a shot rang out.

Ike fell to the floor. He had already taken a beating from the fighting. He didn't get up. A timely use of PSI sunrise brings the possessed mobster low, an inhuman screech escaping his lips as he fell. But the damage was done. I asked, begged, pleaded for the voice to bring Ike back. A Pokemon Center, a second chance, something.

But they did not reply.
>>
File: IMG_0074.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>50377795
I always thought the people born in soul society are those who died due to miscarriage, or died very young. So they had second chance in life instead of going into the soul society as a parentless child.
>>
>>50378489
I couldn't take Ike back ‘home' anymore. So I had to make a small grave for him and bury him myself. It was there I met a strange, deformed man named Guts. A gravekeeper with a shovel, reminded me a little of Dampe from a video game I played. Zelda, I think? He consoled me as I had to bury my closest friend on this journey, but I found little would set me at ease. I wanted revenge. I didn't want those people to hurt anyone ever again.

I think he saw my resolve, holding his shovel at the ready and grinned at me. And that's how a gravekeeper and a strange cat boy ended up on a crusade to bring down a Giygas-possessed mob. I never did bump into the Chosen Four. Maybe that was for the best.

I couldn't let this happen again. Guts had become a loyal friend and a strong ally (I did not know shovel-based martial arts were a thing until now), but I didn't want this to repeat again. I would let anyone who came with me stay in their worlds. I couldn't stand letting someone else die, wherever I end up. They're happier this way.

It's better this way.

Naturally, this doesn't stick.
>>
>>50378294
It's cool man. It's looking good otherwise.
>>
>>50378463
>Son of a bitch!
...Well, atleast my desire for more hollow powers means that got caught.

>Right let me put it like this. A wall breaking power at its base would usually reduce a wall to rubble but when in a different form you'd see large chunks of the wall still be laying about.
Okay, so just weaker than usual.

Thought it was supposed to refer to some specific 'lowest form' since you said before that aside from Unique Power they are static, but okay.
>>
>>50378531
Cool beans.

>>50378567
Cool and yeah.

Here you go.
>>
>>50378515
Unless they just happen to bear extremely strong resemblance to the rest of the people who adopt them as such, that's not very likely.

For example, even if Byakuya was a miscarriage, that still means he should eventually grow up to look like his supposed real parents, not bear the familial resemblance he does to Gensei and his father. As well as Koga when he isn't all fucked up.
>>
>>50378489
Jump 03: KOTOR
Origin: Gray Jedi [900]
Race: Human
Specialization: Intelligence
Perks:
Persuasion
Enhanced Memory [800]
Tactical Info [600]
Pyrokinesis [300]

Items:
50,000 Credits
Lightsaber - Blue
Datapad
Aerochaser Speed Bike [100]
Pack of Thermal Detonators [0]

The city of Coruscant is a lot less impressive up close, especially down in the lower levels where I was situated. Even with my new memories and context, a connection to The Force was...overwhelming. Like the tip of a nail poking into the back of my brain. A Gray Jedi background gave me an idea of how to balance the two halfs of the Force, but it still feels like walking a tightrope with my own emotions at times.

Unlike before, I found myself a lot less motivated to go on a righteous crusade. How could I? I had burned myself out on revenge and I was situated deep within the underbelly of a city to avoid the eyes of the Jedi, who I would rather not involve myself with if my life depended on it. I don't know if those are my old memories or my new ones talking. I don't really care.

I operate as something of a Force-sensitive hobo. Sometimes I help people who need it without tipping off my identity. Sometimes I don't. I have to accept that I largely act on my own whims. Still...I find that if tragedy is near me, I can't help but try to avert it. I don't always succeed, but...

I don't think anyone deserves to see the loss of a loved one or friend right in front of them.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50375647
Waifus
also You
>>
>>50378627
Nice.

By the way, does Child Mode also affects your mind like it does with Nel? Can we find/develop some way to temporarily regain our power?
>>
>>50378713
Nah I didn't feel like fucking with the Jumper's head. Yeah you can if you wish.
>>
>>50378627
Would 'disassembly' be acceptable as an Unique Power?
>>
>Fairy Tail has neither a canon companion or an import option
>It was updated a few weeks ago

Why
>>
>>50378888
For all that Infernals claim that they're not evil, just on a different moral axis entirely, they sure love posing like the cover of a GWAR album.
>>
>>50378888
>a few weeks
Dude, it was like, three months. And I could have swore there WAS a companion option added.
>>
>>50378627
>Here you go.
Cool, thanks. Can the Decoy do anything independantly?
>>
>>50378863
As long as it's within the rules set down by the Unique Power itself then yes. (Starts weaker than a Cero and grows from there in proportion to the spiritual energy that you gain.)

>>50378923
You control it but yeah it can move around and stuff.
>>
>>50378888

Well I hope you enjoy it never being updated again, because the jump-maker left and quite literally told everybody they wished they could delete all of their contributions.
>>
>>50378907
Infernals are Metal as fuck, at least if you're doing it right.
Also most of the Iconic Infernals are evil as fuck.
>>
>>50378888
So, on this off chance that this is authentic and isn't setup bait for >>50378937, here's your answer: there is a canon companion option, and the jump was last updated much longer than a few weeks ago. Maybe

>And I've Made So Many New Friends [600 CP, discount for guildmates] – There is a certain benefit to joining a Guild. As it stands, should you manage to convince one of the many wonderful Wizards of this world to join you on your journey, you may take them with you as a Companion. This will obviously be a bit easier if they consider you an ally already – and so, this option is discounted for characters who belong to the same Guild you do.* There are some caveats – these are detailed in the Notes section
The canon companion option.

You can open the file yourself and read the caveats.
>>
>>50378888
You are retarded.

>Because I Have My Friends [300 CP] – With this, all of your traveling partners (if you
>have any) gain one free C-Class Magic, as well as 400 CP worth of Magic, Skills, or
>Items to purchase. They gain a Discount on anything that you already have, as well.
>>
File: The other half isnt there.jpg (311KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
The other half isnt there.jpg
311KB, 700x700px
Has anyone here waifued a ghost before?
>>
File: 1471261626060.gif (366KB, 140x160px) Image search: [Google]
1471261626060.gif
366KB, 140x160px
How much do you hate elves?
>>
File: ghostbusters.jpg (83KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
83KB, 500x551px
>>50379389
>>
File: 144635888268.jpg (467KB, 1000x709px) Image search: [Google]
144635888268.jpg
467KB, 1000x709px
>>50379389
Technically.
>>
>>50379389
Let's just say I made sure Moaning Myrtle lived up to her nickname.
>>
>>50379393
I hate everyone equally.

So a little, kinda. When I bother giving a fuck about them.
>>
File: 4v44lSMm1uohxh3o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4v44lSMm1uohxh3o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>50379393
I don't. They're loyal Companions.
>>
File: 1458912348808.jpg (13KB, 243x311px) Image search: [Google]
1458912348808.jpg
13KB, 243x311px
>>50379393
>>
File: Best Overlord Girl.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Best Overlord Girl.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>50379493
>>
>>50379389
what's the point of making a waifu From a intangible person?now zombies, Yes.
>>
>>50379393
>touch pointy ear
>>
>>50378627
With Customize Look, can we look almost completely human with just some animalistic features by the time we get to Vasto or Fifth Step?
>>
>>50379539
Well Vasto Lorde is mostly a person in a suit of armor of your Animal of choice and Fifth is basically that yeah.
>>
File: elf1462686856113.jpg (157KB, 700x856px) Image search: [Google]
elf1462686856113.jpg
157KB, 700x856px
>>50379510
boing-boing
>>
>>50379511
1) There are perks to touch incorporeal things.

2) Some ghosts can be selectively corporeal.

3) Some ghosts can possess corporeal bodies.

4) There are ways for partners who can't touch each other to have satisfying relationships.
>>
>>50379511
>Tera's a necrophiliac
And I'm somehow unsurprised. And yet still disgusted
>>
>>50379511
Because there's more to a waifu than sex? Also, ghosts aren't necessarily intangible -- look at Bleach or Danny Phantom, for example. Also also, even if they are they're not necessarily intangible to you with the various perks at your disposal.
>>
>>50379569

>Hating Vampires

What a dweeb
>>
>>50379569
Nowhere near the nastiest of his fetishes. I'd trade the enhance/d/ jumper for Tera any day of the week.
>>
>>50379550
Is physical boost limited to two purchases?
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (257KB, 1024x1134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.jpg
257KB, 1024x1134px
>>50379389
Well I went Decidueye as my pokeform, so technically I'm the ghost waifuing others.
>>
>>50379634
>making love to a leech
>>
>>50379634
Yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 620x348px
>>50379569
I'd fuck the right zombie.
>>
File: 0c127d1a8e1ee99350e2faa5eff91890.png (864KB, 780x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0c127d1a8e1ee99350e2faa5eff91890.png
864KB, 780x1080px
>>50375647
A loving wife who supports my special level of crazy while I struggle to deal with a job that asks too much and pays too little.

But also /jc/, because I'm having a ton of fun here with all of you.

>>50377862
>Hype level rises to 75% and holding.

>>50379389
Technically I was waifued by her. But I guess for the purposes of the conversation, yes.

>>50379393
I love Elves. They have such sensitive ears. Very fun to nibble on.
>>
>>50379550
What would the Fifth Step form of someone with a Human Affinity be?
>>
>>50378627
So is it cool to make jumps of well-established fanfics now?
>>
>>50377862
Was this movie any good? I didn't really like the trailers so I skipped out on it.
>>
>>50379722
A person? Sorry if that came out too sarcastic but really that's what it would be like. You might be more symmetrical than any other person in the world or something I guess.

>>50379762
Not my place to say. REBORN gave BLADE permission for GHQ and I took up the helm for it when BLADE put it down. I don't make Jumpchain policy.
>>
>>50379781
No I mean like, axolotls become dragon-themed, so would a human not become something mythical-themed? Buddha? Angel? Demon? God?
>>
>>50379722
A beautiful person with an Olympian physique?

>>50379781
So did you say that Hollow dinosaurs could have a human affinity?
>>
>>50379762
No Perfect Lionheart fanfic jumps.

Please.

For the love of the holy.
>>
Is there any reason to pull of an incredibly complicated and drawback heavy build in faerun, or can I just pick up wizard levels from one D&D jump, and cleric levels from another?
>>
>>50379817
Mandatory 'everything jumper does is good' drawback?
>>
>>50379810
Ah, okay I thought you were talking about ascetics. Also yes they become mytical themed.

>>50379811
Yeah they can.
>>
>>50379820
There are some nice Faerun-specific prestige classes that you can't get elsewhere.
>>
>>50379762
For a while yeah. Remember MGN?
>>
File: Tier_Harribel_Censorship_2.jpg (305KB, 1784x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Tier_Harribel_Censorship_2.jpg
305KB, 1784x1232px
So is there any way for Arrancar to remove their bone shards? Cause some of them will get in the way of hand holding.
>>
>>50379875
Thats fairish, I guess. so head elsewhere to pick up the base classes, then spend all your cp on prestige classes?

No point to being a rainbow dragon if so, as the base bonus levels would be useless... Meh. Always be the dragon.
>>
>>50379389
Is there a way to companion a ghost and a zombie that both came from the same person?
>>
>>50379955
companion import
>>
>>50379955
Um... Turn someone into a substitute shinigami, then hit their body with a zombie virus?
>>
>>50379762
Depends on whether the fanfic deviates enough from the source material to justify doing so.
>>
File: 1243546094847.jpg (86KB, 399x287px) Image search: [Google]
1243546094847.jpg
86KB, 399x287px
Fuckit. Build.

>>50056441
>>50056455
>>50056546
(Gears of War) #129
-Background: Technician (950CP) -Skills to pay the bills!
-GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH (Free) -Excuse me sir... but WHAT THE HELL.
-Action Reload (Free) -Awwww yiss.
-You Need Mass! (850CP) -THE DEMON GROWS. I'm 70'5" now!
-Distance to Death (750CP) -An internal HUD? YES.
-Murder Science (Free) -Well this is nice!
-Xenospecialist (650CP) (Discount) -I NEED TO KNOW MORE.
-Seran Biologist (450CP) (Discount) -Oooooh hell. Parasitic stuff... oh dear.
-Trauma Team (250CP) (Discount) -THE DOCTOR IS IN.
-COG Armor (Free) -At least I fit in.
-Combat Boots (Free) -For grub stomping!
-MX8 Snub Pistol (Free) -Eeeeh...
-COG Tags (Free) -Hopefully I will not need it.
-Personal Digital Assistant (150CP) -Oh SHIT YES I'm taking this.
-Mark 2 Lancer Assault Rifle (100CP) -For glorious chainsaw times.
-Scorcher Flamethrower (Free) -BUUUUURN. Y'all gonna BUUUUUUUURN.
-Gorgon Submachine Gun (0CP) -MY FAVORITE PISTOL.
-JACK Robot Unit (-100CP) -Because I can like my robots too.
-Elite Armor (-200CP) -Hell yes I want extra protection, I also wanna look cool. Into the RIG it goes!
-"Your Mom is a Classy Lady!" (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Ephyra, 28 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>this is after a bunch of nanite infusions, various power armors with the RIG/Reploid/Saint's Row armor, cybernetic augmentations, and demonic infusions
>bought the Big Duo in Big O
>various strength/durability perks

I want you all to imagine the Locust just doing their own business. Killing humans, trying to gain ground, fucking up the Lambent, that sort of thing. It's a harsh fight, but they're clearly gaining ground if humanity has anything to say, which is impressive as the Locust has been fighting a war on two fronts.

Then their comms start fucking up. And it keeps playing a certain song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzUHaRsxFzg

Corpsers are gonna get tossed like dolls. Brumaks will get punted like soccer balls before they go splat.
>>
>>50379817
Yes Generic Perfect Lionheart jump.

Someone make it quickly.
>>
>>50380031
We already have it. It's called the Glorious Vault, look in Joke Jumps.
>>
It is really hard to balance my budget in the new Spiderman, both me and most of my companions have 50 CP left over with nothing useful to spend it on. . .
>>
>>50379389
Almost waifu'd a half-ghost. She was my second choice.

>>50379472
My battle-brother.
>>
>>50378177
German Hollow Quest
> Age: 19 [Rolled4]
> Race: Hollow
> Origin: Scientist [-100CP]
> Death Aspect: Nihilism [-100CP]
> Animal Physiology: German Rex [Get a Freebie!]
> A Guide Through the Inferno [-200CP]
> A Cold Analytical Monster [Get a Freebie!]
> Yes, You Do [-100CP]
> No Shackles On Science [-200CP]
> The Fifth Step [-300CP]
> Magic Plot-Rock [Get a Freebie!]
> Spirit Fruit [-100CP]
> 100% Artificial Lesser Hollow Meat > Experiment Notes [Get a Freebie!]
> Spirit Particle Observational Tools [-100CP]
> Born of Auschwitz [+200CP]

-
> Body of Stone [-50CP]
> Cero Feast [Get a Freebie!]
> Consumption [-200CP]
> High Speed Regeneration [-250HP]
> Physical Boost [Get a Freebie!]
> Soul-Body Separation [-100CP]
> Unique Power: Nullifier [Get a Freebie!]
> Child Mode [+200HP]

It's a type of cat, not a dinosaur.
From Germany. Hence the name.
Because it's German Hollow Quest.

Anyway, I sorta have a bunch of other souls all mashed up inside me, and I sorta promised them revenge. So I guess ẁ͏͙͉̼̼̗̫é̡̛̗̼͈̞'̛̟̗͓̞͎̗̻̞̪l̟̼̭̟͟͞ͅl do that.
I can probably manage that, right?
I mean push comes to shove I know how to make FLIEJA warheads.

... I don't actually know how this differs from "normal" Bleach. I'll probably do some horrifying experiments with mindless Hollows and spirit particles.
Y'know, the usual.
It's nót͜ ͡l̡i͜ke it m̕at͟t͢ers.

> "So what's your power?"
> "Ever seen a lot of anime bullshit and just wanted to say, 'No.'?"
> "Yeah?"
> "That's my power."
>>
>>50375647
Companions that bake for me
>>
If you could pick up every perk from a single jump, what would it be?
>>
>>50380269
Yes.
>>
>>50380269
Worm.
>>
>>50380269
Touhou.
>>
>>50380269
Either Tenchi or Overlord (The Series). I'd be happy with either of them, though if you twisted my arm I'd probably go with Overlord.
>>
>>50380269

Heaven's Lost Property
>>
>>50380269
Infernals.
>>
So is Light of Terra ever going to be finished?
>>
>>50380269
Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?

There's so much I want there it's really not funny.
>>
File: Geah2.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Geah2.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
>>50380269
If items count then Nanoha or Symphogear
>>
>>50378177
Gaunlet, I've got a question for you.

Why do we have to pay for non-Drop-In backgrounds here?

They don't give us any advantages over Drop-In here. No useful memories, no connections, no implied home/stuff, no extra discounts... None of the things that would normally make a background more valuable than Drop-In.
>>
>>50380416
Because I use a very standardized set up when making my Jumps, but you bring up a darn good point. I'll free them up in the next WIP I put out.
>>
>>50380269
Hero BBS
>>
Anti-Telepathy Helmet (400 CP, Discount for Drop-In): You have a special metal helmet that - either due to the material it's made of or some type of technology within it - completely blocks mental abilities from affecting you. Doesn't work against magic.

That means someone could still use magic to read my mind, right?
>>
>>50380463
Sounds like it.
>>
>>50380463
Not the jumpmaker, so take this with a grain of salt. The helmet is based off of Magneto's helmet, which is more properly called Xorn's helmet. It's a technologically constructed device, and it's only ever shown blocking regular psionics. I don't think it was created or faced off against magic.

tl;dr - Magical mindfuckery probably works
>>
>>50380269
Overlord
>>
>>50380519
>The helmet is based off of Magneto's helmet, which is more properly called Xorn's helmet.
Did you mean that the other way around? Because Magneto was wearing that helmet long before it was associated with Xorn's evil twin brother who was possessed by Sublime and pretending to be Magneto pretending to be Xorn.
>>
>>50380500
>>50380519
alright, thanks guys
>>
File: Antonietta Graveborn.jpg (163KB, 552x671px) Image search: [Google]
Antonietta Graveborn.jpg
163KB, 552x671px
>>50379511
my man
>>
Whelp I've gotta go, family and turkey day proper awaits but before I do I wanna put these out. If they meat thread approval then I'll throw them onto the drive.
>>
>>50380665
And this!
>>
>>50380670
So, did you simply not have time to change it, or did you decide not to do this? >>50380452
>>
>>50379393
A lot.
>>
>>50380670
>>50380696
Also, minor thing, but could you change the order of the Origins page to match up with the order or the perks and items?

Origins page goes Drop In>Survivor>Soldier>Scientist

While everything else goes Drop In>Soldier>Scientist>Survivor

Not really important, it just bothers me a little.
>>
>>50380670
Wrong one! This one!

>>50380739
Here you go it's a quick fix. Now I've gotta go!
>>
>>50380768
Cool, thanks. Have a nice turkey day, and I'll post a build shortly.
>>
>>50380670
Merging still has the artifact of needing to beat someone vs out-willing them. Otherwise, looks good.
>>
>>50379700
Is your waifu Spider Gwen? That's a good waifu.
>>
File: 1479698679461.gif (520KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1479698679461.gif
520KB, 500x330px
>>50380896
It's Teen Titans Raven at least, but Spider Gwen is also a superior choice. Though Balalaika will always hold the dark, cruel corner of my heart.

They can learn to share, I'm sure.
>>
File: 3021547-8159466468-2a1ce.jpg (7MB, 2652x3951px) Image search: [Google]
3021547-8159466468-2a1ce.jpg
7MB, 2652x3951px
>>50381025
>Balalaika

my man!
>>
>>50380392
...it is?

I think you mean The Great Game.
Which I would also like an update on, if CCDT is on.
>>
>>50381103
He might just mean finished with all of the other DLC for the other races.
>>
>>50377901
Get Apotheosis in Baten Katos, then get scarlet destiny in touhou.
If you have a big enuff mana pool you can do anything.
>>
>>50380768
While I'm waiting for you to get back I'll ask: do dinos get cp from Sixty million?

Assuming no, I'll ask the thread: should I go normal Hollow or Dino? I'm currently debating getting A Guide Through the Inferno, but is it worth getting rid of Consumption? Is consumption even worth it if I have Merging?
>>
>>50381180
I meant the end jump scenario pat of it.
>>
File: 1411623199228.jpg (18KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1411623199228.jpg
18KB, 400x267px
>>50379393
Depends on the elf type. Most are aight in my book, but then you get stuff like inheritance elves and there's just no salvaging them.
>>
Do we have or is someone doing a Majora´s mask jump?
>>
>>50381082
>Balalaika
>In a gold and white bathing suit.

That looks horrifying in her. No wonder Chang looks concerned. She's clearly lost her mind.
>>
>>50380269
Young Justice. Even if buying something multiple times doesn't count, there's still a ton of stuff in that jump I want, but can't afford.
>>
>>50381350
We did. There was a wip that I unfortunately forgot to save that did some neat stuff with the timer, but I haven't seen anything from him since.
I don't think it's totally dead, but I bet it'll be a while before we get anything new.
>>
File: tumblr_o92o0oK1BX1tj6qzbo1_500.jpg (126KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o92o0oK1BX1tj6qzbo1_500.jpg
126KB, 500x706px
>>50381358
yeah it doesn't Suit her at all,but it's hard to find SFW stuff that shows off her scars
>>
File: velociraptor2_skrep.jpg (33KB, 640x296px) Image search: [Google]
velociraptor2_skrep.jpg
33KB, 640x296px
>>50380768
>>50380801
Hollow Dinosaur [Free]
Survivor [Free]
>perks
Death Aspect - Desire [Free] Not sure if this does much, with the whole Dinosaur thing...
Animal Physiology - Velociraptor [Free] Raptor Time!
A Guide Through the Inferno [200] Fun tricks with my mask, and a discount. Nice.
The Fifth Step [600] A... fifth stage. Mwahahahaha. It's dragon time. Also, fullbringer-creation is good?
Instinct [Free] Moar spiritual energy is cool, and moar techniques is useful.
Who I Was ... Will Become (My Future) [300] Constant strengthening? Yes please.
>items:
Magic Plot-Rock [Free] Heh.
Hogyoku Treatment x12 [600] Gotta get buff
Spirit Fruit [100] This is nice. Gonna make some fun gardens with these, and also have enough to eat for the coming times...
Spirit Saturated Mementos [Free] Importing the Sun-Spear, my Armor, and my Weight Upon The Brow
>drawbacks:
Sixty-Six Million [+200] Dinosaur time!
And I Love the Looks on your faces when I tell you that... [+600] MOAR dinosaur time!

(1/2)
>>
File: Raptor Jesus.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Raptor Jesus.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
>>50380768
>>50380801
>>50381504

>SUPPLEMENT:
Unique Power - Linked to Summoning Mindless Lesser Hollows [Free]
Summoning Mindless Lesser Hollows [200] This should be... really good.
Customized Look [Free] I'll be a fancy humanoid hollow raptor/dragon.
Consumption [Free] Get ready to eat lotsa things.
Physical Boost [100] Let's go and be buff.
Body of Stone [50] Being tougher is an useful thing too.
Get Huge [100] Gotta get HUGE! (also more stronk/durable) Which is actually pretty funny, because Velociraptors aren't really that big.
Biological Attacks [100] Having a poison/disease breath weapon is pretty useful. Gonna go full breath of death on this.
High Speed Regeneration [250] Regen Stacking Forever!
Invisibility - All senses [300] No one's going to know where the fuck I am. Just that I'm close.

So... basically? I'm going to conquer what will become Hueco Mundo.

By the time Aizen comes around, I'll be a millenia-old ridiculously powerful Hollow. I'll leave him under the impression that his illusions work on me, and... mostly just let him do whatever?

Like. I don't actually care to stop him, unless he starts fucking up my stuff. Which, if he has any intel whatsoever, he won't. Because any info he'd get would just be: BAD IDEA.

Marr's there too. He doesn't particulary like me, but I was more stronger until he went Arrancar and after we just stalemated. He's /not/ going to be happy when I go Fifth Step after Sixty-Six Million years of Vasto Lorde-ness.

Also, the human world and soul society are a little changed through my interactions with them... Notably the dominant religion worships the "Dragon King", and there's loads of humanoid lizards, Dragon-Blooded, Fullbringers, Travellers, Wizards and other stranger things going around.

...Ichigo and Aizen are somehow all of those things, despite that it should practically be impossible.

Speaking of, Ichigo somehow managed to get an even more convoluted family tree and is now my grandson. Yeah.

(2/2)
>>
>>50380768
The only thing wrong with this jump is that I can't be a dinosaur ghost that's also literally hitler.
It's understandable, but still. Think about it.
>>
>>50381398
I think this is it, not sure if it's the most recent version though.
>>
>>50381103
It's kind of in development Oblivion ohoho at the moment.

Mostly because I'm not in a very TES mindset at the moment.

One of the reasons my jumps tend to be pretty short is that I flit from obsession to obsession. Undoubtedly I'll update it when I next reinstall Morrowind. Maybe before then.
>>
>>50381579
>Majora's Mask
You know, if you put a piece of your soul in it, you could use it to possess someone like the Mask did if your main self got killed off...

I've been meaning to ask though, was it ever explained who Majora was? Is part of his/her soul possessing Majora?
>>
>>50381845
That should be "possessing the mask", not possessing Majora. That would be weird, to possess himself.
>>
>>50380557
Comics: the original soap opera.
>>
>>50381845
The only explination that was ever given was in the maybe non-canon manga. Here's the chapter in question.
http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/majora/view.php?chap=10&page=1
>>
>>50381959
>http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/majora/view.php?chap=10&page=1
Huh, that looks neat. I've only ever read LurkerGG's Zelda stuff, so I'll have to give that a shot.
>>
>>50381959
So Majora was some kind of dragon that had wish granting armor/powers? And it existed in a state of frozen time, only for a version of Link to eventually convince/trick it into starting time and killing itself, with its armor being forged into the Mask?

...that is the weirdest backstory I've ever heard of, though I guess the end implies that the Mask contained Majora's evil aspects while not retaining any of the "good" (relatively speaking) aspects. Still, not what I expected.
>>
>>50382067
The mangas can get weird, like the OOT manga making Volvagia Link's childhood pet.
>>
File: 1363206386447 (1).png (161KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1363206386447 (1).png
161KB, 510x546px
GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT JUMP WHEN?
>>
File: DT_DMC4.png (588KB, 702x934px) Image search: [Google]
DT_DMC4.png
588KB, 702x934px
What animal would I need to make this be my Vasto Lords form?
>>
>>50382133
When Wukong gets to it.
So probably after Crisis core.
>>
>>50382134
Dante
>>
>>50381845
In the game all that's ever said about it is that the mask was used by an ancient tribe to perform evil rituals.
That's pretty much it. I think the take away was that the mask somehow took on a life of its own through repeated rituals and exposure to Olde Magick.

That'd fit with certain descriptions of yokai and such, where inanimate objects could gain sentience by being exposed to enough emotional energy, magic, or just by existing for a long enough period of time.
So taking from that, Majora would in that case basically just be a demon that takes the form of a mask, born from dark rituals.
It also tends to dance around during its battle, which would fit with tribal dances and such.
>>
>>50382134
Salamander, I guess.
>>
>>50382150
I don't think cheesy motherfucker is a valid species.
>>
>>50382165
Seconding this.
>>
>>50382151
That...makes a lot of sense actually. Especially if you imagine the lead evil shaman wearing it during the ritual, thus becoming the embodiment of all that evil.
>>
>>50382165
Is Dante associated with salamanders?
>>
What jumps, other than the classic choice Infamous, are good for building up your survivability early chain?
>>
>>50377688
Half-Life's a rather dangerous jump, anon, I wouldn't be recommending taking it early.
>>
>>50382165
>>50382172
Alright then, works for me.
>>
>>50382205
No. Salamanders however are associated with fire and the look you're going for is fiery.
>>
File: PP_016.jpg (405KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_016.jpg
405KB, 1113x1600px
>>50382144
Have some Kirei.
Also, an estimation on how many months it would take would be nice.
>>
>>50382251
No idea how long it will take. You'll have to ask him when he's on next.
>>
File: PP_017.jpg (539KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_017.jpg
539KB, 1113x1600px
>>50382251
>>
>>50382217
SBURB gets you magic powers, and one of the capstones makes it so ridiculously hard to kill you that you can walk off most things short of being vertically bifurcated with a chainsaw. Plus, going Godtier means that, for the rest of the jump, you can only permanently die under specific circumstances.
>>
File: PP_018.jpg (443KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_018.jpg
443KB, 1113x1600px
>>50382264
>>
>>50382272
Doesn't Godtier resurrection only proc once per jump though?
>>
File: PP_019.jpg (355KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_019.jpg
355KB, 1113x1600px
>>50382276
>>
So maybe I'm just remembering things wrong, but I thought that one of the marvel universe jumps let you get access to proto-adamantanium.
I can't find anything about it though, so does anyone else remember anything like that?
>>
File: PP_020.jpg (482KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_020.jpg
482KB, 1113x1600px
>>50382296
>>
>>50382304
Isn't proto-adamantium a cheap knockoff? Or is that Adamantium Beta?
>>
>>50382217
Prototype. Just leave Manhattan and you won't have to deal with the bullshit so long as you keep from doing anything spectacularily stupid.

Enter the Gungeon is also not bad since you can get a ton of durability and I frames if you do it right. Although it might be better to take later just so you don't miss anything
You can't even really die so long as you stay in the gungeon proper since your future self assassinates the timelines where you fail. Well according to the jumpmaker at least. It's not in the jumpdoc itself iirc.
>>
File: Cosmus.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmus.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
Jump # 119 Resident Evil
Starting Location: Washington DC
Background: Researcher (0)

Perks:
Opportunist (200)
Common Sense (400)
Knowledge Base (0)
Project W (300, Discount)
Form, then Function (100)
Virologist (200)
Parasitologist (200)

Companions:
*A Group of S.T.A.R.S. (200)

Equipment:
*Hypogun (0)

Drawbacks:

*Corporate Games (+ 300)
*Road to Godhood (+300)
>>
>>50382304
The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest
Heroes/Wolverine and the X-Men has two capstone items which can be combined into making it with a perk available in that jump,
>>
>>50382345
Companions:

Akitsu & Dove
Background: Researcher
Perks:
*Knowledge Base
*Differential Diagnosis
*Doctor in the House
Equipment:
*Hypo Gun

Arcuied & Archer
Background: Law Officer
Perks:
*Keen Eye
*Stars Training

Snowflame
Background: Shady Dealer
Perks:
*Underworld Navigator
*Wheelman
*What are ya buyin’?

Tamamo & Sans
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Sculpted form
*Opportunist
*Common Sense

Rick
Background: Researcher
*Knowledge Base
*Project W
>>
>>50382320
adamantium beta is the cheap knockoff, proto-adamantanium is significantly more durable than true adamantanium
>>50382352
thanks
>>
>>50382353
So it turns out having a lot of enemies in a jump can lead to problems. We started off in Washington which should have been safe. One massive zombie virus outbreak later I am trying to get survivors and the president out of the white house in to a helicopter when I get sniped. It didn’t injure me but it knocked me down and meant I had to be left behind.

A few of my companions stayed behind with me to help me and suddenly we have a corporate army, zombies and Wesker to deal with.

As we were fighting Dove got separated from the rest of us. We successfully fought off everyone but it became very apparent that whisker had snatched my sister while we were fighting.

So it took a while to find her… Archer, her boyfriend was fit to be tied.

When we did find her unfortunately she had somehow been brainwashed and was attacking us.

Akitsu figured out they had attached something to her Spine that was using her like a puppet.

Wesker informed us without a cure she would be mutated in to a horrible monster and he was willing to trade the cure for me. We could tell he was in the complex so… Archer introduced him to Unlimited blade works.

Everything died, we got the cure and were able to save dove but she was shaken after that. It’s understandable, now I am concerned whether or not she is going to be continuing with me much longer.
>>
>>50382335
>Prototype. Just leave Manhattan
Easier said than done, there is a military quarantine meant to contain and exterminate what you'll be if you take the options that would give lots of survivability.
>>
>>50382291
Hence the "for the rest of the jump" part he mentioned. It only procs once per jump post-jump, but during Sburb it works as many times as needed.

Still, 1-ups are nice, and you can basically have your entire torso shredded and walk it off if you get the capstone. Gets even more ridiculous if you vampi-, uh, "rainbow drinker".
>>
>>50382360
it's all in the scientist stuff so it's going to be about 750 points after discounts,Alloy Smith-150+Lab Samples:Adamantium-300 +Lab samples:Vibranium-300 =-750 but you can get a free item Upgraded To proto-adamantanium so you might want to import a set of power armor or something.
>>
>>50382360
>adamantium beta is the cheap knockoff
That is secondary adamantium; beta is the stuff Logan's bones are made of, basically true adamantium that doesn't impede biological processes.
>>
>>50382320
Proto and beta are both better than regular "true adamantium" for different reasons. Secondary adamantium is the cheap knock off.
>>
>>50382402
This is right, I got those two mixed up
>>
What is the best way to combine armor or weapons?
>>
>>50382380
You can start anywhere in New York if you roll an 8 or pay for it.
So it's not too hard, although it's guess it's not really leaving Manhattan since you're not there in the first place.
>>
>>50382429
you're going to have to be a lot more specific friend, what kind of armor and what kind of weapons are you talking about?
>>
>>50382429
Aion's Armsfusion crafter is very good for that.
You could probably do it with a perk in Reccetear or SBURB item fusion nonsense.
>>
>>50382444
Like, for instance, combining power armor with something like Overlord's divine armor or something.
>>
>>50382418
Right. With Marvel's super metal fetish, I get them mixed up sometimes.
>>
In Shaman King, can I pick up a member of the Cthulhu Mythos as an Above Average Ghostly Ally?
>>
How strong actually are the Vasto Lorde? They were said to be stronger than the average captain, but even the Plot Rocked Arrancarized ones went down really quick in OG Bleach. Is this still a thing in GHQ?
>>
>>50382465
okay you want to disassemble your power armor As explained in the diagram and then transfer the enchantments over with armsfusion crafter from Aion tower of Eternity
>>
>>50382481
They're not ghosts bruh
>>
>>50382465
Duct-Tape Fusion from Invader Zim.

Works by fiat so it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>50382492
Weaker than a Vasto Lorde Arrancar, who are at least 6 of Aizens (Kubo said most of them were Vasto Lordes before, and we know one of them was a menos, so that means it's a minimum of 6 and maximum of 8 Vasto Lordes.)

Honestly though the "Strong as/stronger than a captain" line is bullshit. All of the Arrancar were lieutenant level at best. Complete weaklings compared to Shinigami and Quincies.
>>
>>50382481
Probably, yeah. I mean, you can get all kinds of gods and primordials.

Wouldn't be Mythos-level powerful of course, but probably a pretty high Above Average Ghostly Ally.
>>
>>50382546
Yeah. They're gods within the Mythos itself, but I don't think they were ever really seriously worshiped IRL, so I wasn't sure if I should price them as Gods or Urban Legends (with the corresponding power level).
>>
>>50382567
Depends on how powerful you want them to be, I guess?
>>
Thinking back to Teen Titans I have a question, how exactly did Starfire navigate interplanetary travel on her own power?

I get that she can reach FTL out of atmosphere (accelerating in a vacuum + capeshit physics) but how the actual fuck did a teenage girl not get lost in space?
>>
>>50382534
Wasn't most of them Adjuchas before they became Arrancars? I think only Harribel & what looks like to be Starrk were the only Vasto Lorde. Starrk looked like he was probably already an Arrancar himself.
>>
>>50382619
space specific senses that allow for Pulsar mapping? "muscle memory" that lets her backtrack?
>>
>>50382619
>how the actual fuck did a teenage girl not get lost in space?
Yeah, that does seem dangerous.
>>
>>50382619
Maybe a space version of what birbs can do.

Homing instinct.
>>
>>50382639
King Skelly was probably also a Vasto, seeing as how he ruled most of an entire plane of existence before keikaku man showed up.
>>
>>50382534
>Kubo said most of them were Vasto Lordes before
That sounds like bullshit to me. The top 5 were Four-Confirmed Vasto Lorde, and Rage-Face who's Ressurecion was NOTHING like the humanoid-ressercions of the Vasto Lorde
Maybe, Maybe, Spoonhead was a Vasto Lorde, but considering he used to be number 8 or 7 I doubt it.
Grimkitty was an Adjuchas, and anyone weaker than him was probably an Adjuchas.

>>50382639
Stark, Barrigan, Harribel, and Uluquiora are confirmed Vasto Lorde.
>>
>>50382639
>Most
According to Kubo? No.

>>50382670
It's what Kubo said, though. He gets to make the call.
>>
File: lando-vader-boba_crop.jpg (13KB, 272x218px) Image search: [Google]
lando-vader-boba_crop.jpg
13KB, 272x218px
Have you ever been screwed over by a deal?

How would you react if the person who screwed you over was the Benefactor?
>>
>>50382619
She used stars, famalam. I imagine if they work for land and sea navigation, they work as well for spess flyan.
>>
>>50382667
>>50382670
Starrk in his flashbacks looks like he had no mask and he had already split his soul into his "Zanpato" which was the little girl. Shame they killed him off. He was such a cool character.
>>
>>50382708
Stark is also a "Natural" Arrancar Many.
>>
>>50382704
>She used stars, famalam. I imagine if they work for land and sea navigation, they work as well for spess flyan.

the thing is once you're actually in space the constellations are ompletely different. Since you're looking at a 3-D arrangement of light sources from a different angle . Video related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiYMol0VjWo
>>
>>50382670
Considering how Arrancar CAN train and improve themselves it's not like their prior status makes their ranking set in stone. Spoony is the go-to example.

Also, I recall a line that said that their rankings were based more on how useful they were to Aizen's plan than their individual strength.
>>
>>50382701
I'd cry.
>>
>>50382708
>He was such a cool character.
As he is from bleach and not a waifu I can confirm that you must be wrong. Everything good about bleach is in the form of a waifu.
>>
>>50382701
>spoilers

I kill her after grinding to a sufficiently high level with Cthulhu vs The World's perk. And pull my Spark out of their ribs.
>>
>>50382737
Well, Stark was Half-Waifu. Same as Kenpachi, who was also cool.
>>
File: Bleach Top Tier Waifu.jpg (679KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach Top Tier Waifu.jpg
679KB, 1024x768px
>>50382737
Did someone say Bleach Waifus?
>>
>>50382754
Harribel is an empty pair of tits without counting the dubiously canon anime filler.

Nel is the one true Hollow waifu.
>>
>>50382746
But that jump don exits yet.
>>
>>50382775
He's probably trying to bait over the jump.
>>
File: Bleach Top Tier Waifu.jpg (127KB, 800x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach Top Tier Waifu.jpg
127KB, 800x1162px
>>50382737
>>50382754
Because I heard someone say Bleach Waifus

>>50382771
Neliel is a waifu, Nel is a child.
>>
>>50382701
My benefactor is awesome, so that's not a problem.

I did get fucked by a deal, though. My ASoIaF jump was moving along at a good clip. I was diplomancing my way to the Iron Throne. The Lannisters and Baratheons got ambitious and tried to off me.

I still got the Throne, but a good portion of the kingdom was burning by the time I slouched into it.

No more deals with powerful people and institutions after that. I just dictate the conditions now.

>>50382727
Didn't say they'd look or work the same, I said they'd work. Neat video though.
>>
>>50382778
I don't bother distinguishing. It's her name shortened or not.

Also I'm a lolicon and don't give a fuck either way regardless.
>>
>>50382217
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance; take Ribbon Bearer for immunity to a whole bunch of effects and resistance to everything else, Unlootable to protect your equipment from being stolen or damaged, and learn White Magic to be able to heal and protect from injuries. But whatever you do don't take the Marche drawback, stay in the civilized areas, and always remember that you can't be casually rezzed because dying ends your chain.

I also like King Arthur for unbreakable (though not invulnerable) armor via Fae Made and Highschool of the Dead for granting that unbreakability to yourself via Fashion Defense. Ability to see dead people not included (that's a different jump).
>>
>>50382777
This is correct.

>>50382775
There's a poorly worded / dubious perk in there that assholes can twist and inflate to shitpost in the manner of the post you responded to.

If something sounds pants on head retarded, like the ramblings of an edgelord who ate too much glue after being touched by his aunt and uncle at a young age, odds are its bait.
>>
File: Best Couple.jpg (184KB, 926x734px) Image search: [Google]
Best Couple.jpg
184KB, 926x734px
>>50382794
Fair Enough.
>>
>>50382786
so you're talking something like link related? because that might work

>http://www.pulsarmap.com/
>>
>>50382796
Would Red Mage or one of the other healing classes work, or should I (or one of my companions) go White Mage?
>>
>>50382492
>went down really quick in OG Bleach
Pretty sure he only confirmed ones are the top 4. Of those, the weakest lost to Ichigo's asspull H2 form, #3 was betrayed by Aizen and required the direct intervention of Ywach to capture, Barrigan lost to a guy who amounts to a high-level D&D wizard making a wild guess, and the most powerful one basically just gave up. Hell, even when he was just fucking around, Starrk still almost destroyed two of the most powerful captains.
>>
>>50382822
Without getting too far into it, land navigation techniques would be fairly applicable for 3d navigation in space. When I say land nav techniques, I'm talking actual land navigation not walking around like a twat with a GPS. If you're interested in what I'm talking about, look up intersection and resection. Between that and approach vs. precision land nav techniques you've got the basics of how to navigate your way through space.
>>
>>50382824
Sure, I just recommend White Mage for the specialised potency. And if you really like diving into the magics, you could also grind hard in your ten years and/or take Classy so you could master multiple jobs. Also, if you take Dream Team, you can teach Jobs to others post-jump.
>>
>>50382217
Go to megaman. You are now a super fighting robot and you don't need to deal with the hell on earth of the later parts of the series.
Enjoy taking plasma blasts to the face and not dying. Well not too much plasma, but still it's very nice.
>>
>>50382863
i'm not an outdoors guy and I'm certainly not a space travel Guy but I can't see a situation where that would work and I suppose that since your controlling what direction you're going in and at what speed dead reckoning would still work wouldn't it?
>>
>>50382822
Also, if I remember right, she uses worm holes to cover the bulk of the distance so it's not like she has to worry about drift as much.
>>
>>50382754
Why do people even like her? Her tits? Those are permanently covered by magic demon bones.
>>
>>50382897
*wouldn't, stupid dictation
>>50382899
oh yeah if she is using known transit systems. She's not going to get lost. I forgot that part
>>
>>50382900
Because she's one of the only authority figures in the series who seems to legitimately care about their underlings, and value their lives?
>>
File: TA2-VieraRedMage.jpg (45KB, 185x424px) Image search: [Google]
TA2-VieraRedMage.jpg
45KB, 185x424px
>>50382824
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Mage_%28Tactics_Advance%29
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Mage_%28Tactics_A2%29
Red Mages in Tactics Advance have a drastically reduced spell selection. In terms of white magic, you basically only get the base Cure spell and that's it, so probably not.
That and it's apparently exclusive to Vieras, but I don't know if you're okay with that or not.
>>
File: tia_halibel_by_darknessangel214.jpg (166KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
tia_halibel_by_darknessangel214.jpg
166KB, 900x506px
>>50382900
She has underboobs.
>>
>>50382900
The major legitimate reason is the filler from the anime, which paints her as caring very strongly for her friends and underlings, which is maybe hinted at in the manga.
>>
>>50382915
What animal is your hollow form based on, /jc/?
>>
>>50382396
>Gets even more ridiculous if you vampi-, uh, "rainbow drinker".
Seriously, in canon we saw a rainbow drinker get a basketball-sized hole blown through her torso. A little bit later, she got back up, drank some blood, and chainsawed the guy who did it.

Since Can't Keep Down the Clown is both more expensive and more specialized than Rainbow Drinker, we can assume its durability blows that out of the water.
>>
Reminder that Gria are the worst FFTA race.
>>
>>50382897
Dead reckoning is good on the approach, when you're close to your objective and you need a high degree of precision. If you're moving long distances though, unless you're threading some really dangerous objectives, you're going to use a more approximate system, ala terrain association. Basically terrain association is looking at big, easy to spot features and navigating with those, ie. keep the big mountain on your left or move toward the saddle of two mountains.

Real precise shit, 1.5 km at 2300 mils, is slow. Even doing it for time is sketchy, because then you have to be able to guarantee your speed.

Like said, terrain associate for as long as you can and then dead reckon to get on your objective.
>>
>>50382940
Carp. Because it fits the themes of /jc/.
>>
>>50382952
Nah. They're number three. There's only three races that are worth a shit in FFTA verse: humans, bunny girls, and dragon girls.
>>
>>50382987
Mechanically they're the worst.
>>
>>50382534
Apparently they are a bit stronger in GHQ. Harribel is roughly comparable to Ukitake.
>>
>>50382993
Mechanics a shit.
>>
>>50382940
A Fox. No reason, I just like foxes.
>>
Hey jumpers,. A lot of us are magpies and steal things or take things. But what's the best thing you ever paid actual money for? For me it's the brain taping and LMD set up I purchased from the advanced idea mechanics all the way back in Marvel, I even figured out how to do remote brain taping. Although it requires What Is essentially the equivalent of four heavy weapon squads on the same target Simultaneously to get a good scan. >>50382959
fair enough
>>
>>50382940
Still trying to figure it out.

Probably some kind of bird. Preferably something non-threatening, because that makes becoming strong that much cooler.
>>
>>50383014
I vote you be a tit.
>>
>>50383012
Money as in CP or local currency?
>>
>>50382952
>>50382993
>Gria
>worst
>Not Seeq
>>
File: kitsune1471512169210.jpg (251KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
kitsune1471512169210.jpg
251KB, 800x1129px
>>50382940
Always bet on fluffy.
>>
>>50383025
local currency,CP is worth a lot more than money
>>
File: 1430710692943.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430710692943.png
48KB, 300x300px
>>50382980
You cheeky git. It fits.
>>
What's the logic in Axolotl = Dragon with regards to Fifth Step.
>>
>>50383023
What kind of special powers would being a tit give you?

Now that you got the obvious answer out of your system, what does it give you if you're male?
>>
>>50382940
Fox. Since because floof and floof accessories.
>>
>>50383049
Anger powers. Tits are always angry.
>>
>>50383045
They look cool
>>
>>50383045
They're basically tiny, weird-looking dragons already.

I imagine most reptiles would end up becoming dragons, except for the ones that become dinosaurs or not!godzilla.
>>
File: 1466445463459.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466445463459.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>>50382940
Scarlet Macaw. Because fuck being just white and black, I'm going full on fabulous. Besides, there's an underlying bird theme this time around. Might as well play it up when given a chance.

>>50382952
Seeq is just totally unsalvagable. Everyone else has enough good points to outweigh the bad. Even if it is just barely.
>>
>>50382365

So to try something a bit new I have cleared out my list of Jumps to roll from so I need 7 jumps. Anyone want to suggest any jumps for me to take?
>>
>>50383014
Maybe a finch, with some kind of power related to adaptability?
>>
File: CuteOwl.jpg (122KB, 784x509px) Image search: [Google]
CuteOwl.jpg
122KB, 784x509px
>>50382940
Owl.
>>
>>50383088
Terraria
Borderlands
Axe Cop.
>>
>>50383070
Axolotl isn't a reptile.
>>
>>50383088
Mega Man Classic.
>>
>>50383105
Technically, I never called the axolotl a reptile.
>>
>>50383088
Tropico
Anno 2070
BattleTech
>>
File: 1476892122035.png (306KB, 400x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1476892122035.png
306KB, 400x1271px
>>50383088
>Self shilling intensifies
Crypt of the Necrodancer and/or Zootopia.
>>
>>50383126
>>50383121
>>50383109
>>50383102
Wait, seriously?
No one put forward a nightmare jump like SOMA or Food Fight?
What happened to you guys?
>>
>>50383014
Swallow. Also, you can greatly increase your speed by dropping the power-limiting weights you wear all the time.
>>
File: tumblr_n4nn35nK411r922azo1_250.gif (115KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4nn35nK411r922azo1_250.gif
115KB, 250x206px
>>50382940
> >>50380179
German Rex. It's a breed of cat originating from Germany. They look prettymuch like regular cats, but their fur tends to curl, creating a weird sortof "ruffled" appearance.
Of course, Hollows don't really do fur, so that probably just means I have some weird bone plates going up and down my body. The breed distinguishment basically means nothing to a Hollow and I'm sure everyone just refers to me as a house cat, especially since I went ahead and took Child Mode.

Anytime we're given a broad choice of "pick any animal", I tend to pick some small variety of cat.
Though, back towards the beginning of jumpchain, we actually tended to have very few of those, and instead I ended up accruing a lot of fox-related altforms. For a little while I was the second fluffiest jumper in all of jumpchain!
But over time we've gotten more varied options and so as a result I'm really starting to lean on the cat motif more and more, just due to sheer numbers. Cats can be pretty fluffy, but it's not what they're known best for.
I'm still pretty damn fluffy, though.
>>
>>50383102
>>50383109
I took Terraria already but the other ones have been added.

1. Borderlands
2. Axe Cop
3. Megaman Classic
8. Free choice.
>>
>>50383158
points up to >>50383121
>>
>>50383158
Girl-Chan
The Room
>>
>>50383158
Girlchan
>>
>>50381672
Just out of curiosity, would there be room for a shivering isles gauntlet?
>>
>>50383014
Be a Peacock. Go full JoJo on them.
>>
>>50382940
I'm half-tempted to choose Crow and then take the power that lets you summon mindless hollow as my unique skill.

Really play up the "murder" thing, you know?
>>
>>50382940
>pic related
>>
File: 1479587968783.gif (1009KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479587968783.gif
1009KB, 500x270px
>>50383147
It's Thanksgiving. It's a good day all around.

>>50383150
>Swallow.
Beat me to it.

>>50383185
I kinda want to see that. That has the potential to be terrifying.
>>
>>50382980
How?/retardex
>>
>>50382534
Didn't they say Aizen would be able to overrun SS with just 10 VLs?
>>
>>50383240
They said that, but none of the Arrancar fights proved it.
>>
>>50382940
Dropbear.
>>
>>50383147
Stale jokes are stale.
>>
>>50383221
The Japanese have a myth that the Carp, a relatively stupid fish, if it swims up a Waterfall it turns into a Dragon.
This myth is what Magikarp is based on.
The whole "starts out weak as shit, but transforms after a great challenge/journey" fits /jc/. At least in my mind.
>>
>>50382481
...Probably?

I'd rank them as 400 cp at a minimum, and each tier of the mythos (minor monsters, old ones, outer gods) would be a rank higher than the last.

So, 400 to 800 cp. And due to my limited understanding of the mythos, and utter non-desire to start another shitstorm via being ban-happy, can I ask that you either not pick up an elder god, or at least use it as an import option if you do so?

>>50382567
>>50382581
Though these two do have a point. Any version bought from a weaker cp level would be logically weaker.

Lets say that 'this is the level of the avatar they're manifesting to be your spirit partner' or something similar.
>>
>>50383121
>>50383126
>>50383174
>>50383176

I have been to Terraria, Tropico, Crypt of the Necrodacer, and Girl-chan, but everything else goes on the list.

1. Borderlands
2. Axe Cop
3. Megaman Classic
4. Anno 2070
5. Battletech
6. Zootopia
7. The Room
8. Free choice.
>>
File: Faggottree.jpg (61KB, 461x568px) Image search: [Google]
Faggottree.jpg
61KB, 461x568px
>>50382940
>What animal is your hollow form based on, /jc/?
I'm going to be retarded and go tree with Customized Form. Because tree. My other option was snek, but that seemed like it would be tempting fate.
>>
>>50382940
The deadliest animal of all: A GIANT GORILLA!
>>
>>50383266
Makes sense.
>>
>>50382940
Not sure. Then again, my time in GHQ was spent/will be spent challenging people to dance offs, so I'm not sure what kind of would do that.

Maybe a peacock or something?
>>
>>50383286
>Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.
-Jack Handey
>>
File: Red 2.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Red 2.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>50383279
Should have gone Bunny.
>>
>>50383329
I'm still trying to figure out a way to waifu her.
>>
>>50383329
Kaguya a shit! A SHIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>50383279
So you're a sequoia now?
>>
>>50382940
I dunno. Wolf?

>>50383340
Terrible taste, anon. Really just awful.
>>
>>50383340
The answer is always Sinanju from the Wuxia jump, and the "path to making people orgasm so hard they either die or go insane" thing it has in the source material. Either she'll survive, because goddess, and stick around you, or you'll kill her, which counts as a win too since she's trying to murder everyone.
>>
>>50383329
I'm thinking about starting a senshi knockoff harem. Got ORT for mercury, Evo Gaea for earth, and Kayuga for moon bunny.

I could use one of the actual senshi, but I don't want to. Any recommendations for the other planets?
>>
>>50383340
There is a perk that lets you get closer to your enemies by beating the shit out of them, combine that with jumper charisma.
>>
>>50383012

Weapons from star wars
>>
>>50383374
Maybe add in a few 'defeat=friendship' perks to that.
>>
File: 1433033582197.jpg (107KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1433033582197.jpg
107KB, 750x750px
>>50383329
>spoiler
Something something not a bun, something something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

In all seriousness, the joke gets stale if it gets abused too much. It starts to become expected, and then the whole thing falls flat any time there's a reaction. It has to be picked and chosen at the right times, cultivated in a sense. Besides, this way I can use the Unique Power to turn infuse plants with spirit energy to do some crazy things.

>>50383356
...sure why not.
>>
>>50383386
Congratulations, you somehow managed to make the idea of "defeat an evil goddess by making her orgasm" even more lewd.
>>
>>50383386
What settings have perks like that?
>>
>>50383450
I think Naruto has one actually
It's really common in shonen so I wouldn't be surprised if other shonen anime jumps had similar perks
>>
>>50383450
Nanoha has a good one.
>>
>>50380768
>Looks On Your Faces
>Who I Am...
I'm going to literally spend tens of millions of years napping.
>>
>>50383450
>>50383468
Therapy No Jutsu (400 CP, Discount Orphan): You gain the peculiar ability to beat psychological trauma and negative feelings out of your enemies. The worse you hurt them in combat, the more they like you. This doesn't apply to people who don't want to fight you. If you beat your waifu, she's still going to hate your guts.

Just make sure she starts the fight
>>
>>50383378
Well, you could try to pick up the Maidens of Fate in Exalted. If you had a perk that made it so that people always believed you when you were telling the truth (there are a couple of those around, first that comes to mind is in Civ but I know there are others) you could probably win their loyalty just by offering to import them into a jump where they could get a destiny-defying perk. The Maidens don't weave destiny so much as they reveal it, they're not actually too fond of the concept. It's why they try to avoid using their ability to see the future, they can't change anything they've seen come to pass, and they don't want to take that risk.
>>
>>50383279
>>50383356
>>50383425
[insert Redwood joke here]
>>
So, spelling of Bleach, I think it's pretty clear Ichigo was actually a jumper who took an amnesia drawback with how Donut Steel he was. But let's just take a moment to acknowledge that this is an utterly retarded use of Final Form.

And on that note, Jumpers, what's your final Form look like?
>>
>>50383498
Maidens of fate? For which planet?
>>
File: I want them.jpg (527KB, 617x1728px) Image search: [Google]
I want them.jpg
527KB, 617x1728px
>>50383531
Fucked if I know, I have so many alt-forms that I only have the most vague of ideas about my Final Form.
Four-arms, big-fucking-wings, multiple of them, fluffy tail, a mouth like pic-related.
>>
>>50383560
Well, you've already got ORT, so Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Though actually, Mercury would probably be totally down for going on a multiversal adventure, probably would feel left out. Maybe double up on Mercury goddesses, then.
>>
>>50383531
A cosmic horror in the shape of a dragon. A western dragon, just before you start making Ebon Dragon jokes.
>>
>>50383577
Oh, so you're Oramus, then. The Yozi have two dragons, anon. TED is Eastern, Oramus is Western. And Oramus is all about the cosmic horror, he's in charge of distinguishing that which Is from that which Is Not, and in his bound state he reaches out to touch the minds of dreamers with impossible knowledge.
>>
>>50383611
Huh. Didn't know that. Sounds cool, though.
>>
>>50383572
Huh. Well, sadly, I know jack shit about exalted. Also, only one per jump.

Any other jumps you can think of for the psuedo-senshi?
>>
>Neither of the Bleach jumps have a perk that lets you get white clothes whiter
Missed opportunity.
>>
>>50383317
>-Jack Handey
... You know, all those Jack Handey quotes make a whole lot more sense if you read them through the eyes of a jumper.
>>
>>50383628
Only doing one per jump, huh? That could complicate it. I'll try to think of some. Firs that comes to mind is a bit of a stretch, but Shin Megami Tensei could get you Lucifer (some of his incarnations in SMT are female) for Sailor Venus, as the Morning Star it's associated with the Light Bringer.
>>
>>50383498
They're all shit though.
>>
>>50383633
joke perks are trash.
>>
>>50383633
Go home, Cenanon. You're drunk.
>>
>>50383707
Just a little, yeah.
>>
>>50383628
Martel in Tales of Phantasia is a planetary spirit that you can get as a companion if you do a drawback. Not sure which Senshi she'd match up with though.
>>
>>50383729
Just like jokes and a sense of humor are trash, yeah we get it.

There's definitely a correlation between shit like this and the mediocre Comedy jump.
>>
>>50383628
Alita from gunnm for Jupiter... kinda
>>
File: Asd.gif (154KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Asd.gif
154KB, 500x283px
>>50383531
> And on that note, Jumpers, what's your final Form look like?
Which one?

I don't do the "combine all my altforms into one big superboss" thing. I mean, I have so many altforms, I'm not even sure how that would work. Some of them have weird biological science shit done to them. Some of them are regular house cats. That would get weird.

The base "raid boss" altform I got for taking that perk was a giant nine-tailed fox wearing a priestess's robe.
It's not like, anthropomorphic or anything. It's literally just a giant fox with nine tails, wearing a robe.

The form I use when I want to look all impressive and awe inspiring is just a tall woman with nine fox tails and black angel wings, and a set of rockin' hips. Also has some lycoris in my hair, in that form. It's all mainly for show.

And then there's the "fuck it, I'm just gonna roll over and crush you" form, which is just Spyro's dragon form (with dual size upgrade), combined with NGE's Waveform Anatomy. So it's, like, this really weirdass eldritch looking dragon.

I kinda mix and match more than I go with those, though. Like, I guess if I needed something that was specific to an altform, I'd splice that altform into my current body as needed, y'know? Might cause weird hair or eye changes or something. But I'm a shapeshifter, so it all works out, kinda?
>>
What are some interesting / potentially cheesy abilities to get from either Rainmaker or Misc. Meta?
>>
>>50383846
You need to stop this.
If you really can't come up with your own material that's one thing, but jacking it from SB is shameful.
Also the answer is being matter eater lad.
>>
>>50383846
I bought it a couple of times, once for the ability to buy/sell literally anything including souls or superpowers.

I also used it to give myself the ability to go into a trance and access the sum of all knowledge from a setting (local Akasha basically) from which I could direct my body to write down anything I wanted to remember after the trance. I mainly picked it up for the ability to access the knowledge of great but long-dead geniuses. Long-lost techniques and such.
>>
Hazardous Hands [200, Discount for Space Pirate] – Well, they’re more like crab claws, really. Regardless, you will find that your kind have a penchant for playing with fire, and perhaps you do as well. When handling any sort of volatile or dangerous materials, or things that would risk infecting or corrupting you in some fashion, you will find transporting and simply holding such things won’t pose any real risk to you. You may want to find an actual containment method, though – you don’t want to hold those all day, do you? As a bonus, you are now immune to any mundane disease or virus, though a product of supernatural power may overcome this. Where does the Poison, Phazon, fall under? Test it yourself, if you’re so curious.

Vapor for Brains [200, Discount for Space Pirate] – Common sense isn’t so common in the galaxy, and you’ve picked up ways to exploit this. Whether it’s a very unethical and very ‘gifted’ science team experimenting on your comrades or a Federation crony looking for a quick stash of credits, sentient species in the galaxy tend to believe very bad ideas will work out in the long run. So why not nudge them along? You are now incredibly skilled at convincing others that incredibly dangerous and stupid ideas are, in fact, good ideas. You won’t necessarily convince someone to off themselves or eat a Power Beam at your discretion, but you will find it easy to make them overestimate their own abilities or run headlong into danger. Suckers.
>>
>>50383846
What is Rainmaker and Misc. Meta in the first place?
>>
>>50383890
Stale lazy bait.
>>
>>50383890
Some old perk from a jump nobody cares about anymore.
>>
>>50383890
Very freeform options in PS238.
Normally you'd get strange and unique powers out of it, like B list hero kind of things, but some people think it makes them literally god because reasons.
>>
Jumpers, what's the craziest, most dangerous thing you've ever Science'd up?

How did it go?
>>
File: Cross-shitposting.png (50KB, 1345x206px) Image search: [Google]
Cross-shitposting.png
50KB, 1345x206px
>>50383862
>If you really can't come up with your own material that's one thing, but jacking it from SB is shameful.
You know, I've always thought this was a meme. I went and checked it out and, yep, there's at least one person cross-shitpositng. I have no idea why, but there it is.
>>
>>50383943
The Most Bat
It's a bat that is actually three other bats
It did not end well
>>
>>50383943
That would be the Cheer Bots in my old chain.

It ended with my entire Warehouse being EMPed, a massive clean up effort, and most of my Companions incapacitated by aphrodisiacs from several different dimensions.

I learned a valuable lesson about not giving Hive Mind linked robots full AI and vague directions about their purpose in life.
>>
>>50383870
>I bought it a couple of times, once for the ability to buy/sell literally anything including souls or superpowers.

What? How is that "street-/spiderman-level"? Literally anything? That like if Exalted had Perfect Mercantile Charms, which is significantly above its listed limits.
>>
>>50383982
Bats are nice though, more bat should be more nice.

How'd you manage to screw that up?
>>
File: 1463664416123.gif (429KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463664416123.gif
429KB, 400x300px
>>50383994
>and most of my Companions incapacitated by aphrodisiacs from several different dimensions
did they at least enjoy themselves?
>>
>>50383982
> Batman crossed with Manbat weilding a baseball bat.
>>
>>50384007
It's an SB crosspost.
Don't worry about it too much. Some of them think so long as you can buy something in a different jump that makes it a valid target.
>>
File: 1473103609485.gif (981KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1473103609485.gif
981KB, 250x205px
>>50383943
I made a hybrid of a Primal Zerg and a Bydo, gave it sentience and an education, and then augmented it with Mantra tech and many other things.

I created a galaxy-obliterating, transdimensional daughteru who actually surpassed me in raw power and destructive capacity.

All was going well until she mimicked my personal hatred of moons and tried to play catch with one.

So that's how that chain ended.

Pic related is the reaction of most of my companions when they realized what I was doing. I probably should have listened.
>>
>>50384007
You're replying to SB-bait. SB tends to forget that perks and powers have limits.
>>
File: 10684808941.png (891KB, 1558x2000px) Image search: [Google]
10684808941.png
891KB, 1558x2000px
>>50384012
>spoiler
Well, yeah, that's kinda the point of aphrodisiacs after all. Truth be told, after that incident I had to lock them up for an entirely /different/ reason. There's only so many times I can wake up sticky after having my morning OJ spiked before I have to draw a line.
>>
Okay, in R-type, what the fuck actually is a Bydo, and how dangerous is it?
How much of a power boost will I get if I can consume and assimilate one?
>>
File: Sassy Skeleton.jpg (91KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy Skeleton.jpg
91KB, 500x338px
>>50384018
Huh.

That's weird.
>>
>>50384009
The Bat that was Three Bats had too many options for every situation
When it was just The Bat it was simple, hit something or don't hit something
As the Most Bat, each of the Three Bats that were One had independent upgrades and transformation options
No one man should have all of that power
>>
File: approve of lewd.png (57KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
approve of lewd.png
57KB, 315x320px
>>50384037
>>
File: MHGen-Lagiacrus_Render_001.png (581KB, 953x727px) Image search: [Google]
MHGen-Lagiacrus_Render_001.png
581KB, 953x727px
>>50383943
I miniaturized pic related to human size, opened his skull and put it in a robotic body, gave him intelligence using the cognition amplifier from Rick and Morty and since I wanted him to be my second in command I gave him the G4 from Kuuga.

The cognition amplifier made him more intelligent but just as vicious and with hatred of humans
>>
>>50384044
from memory, future space future humanity are cocks with a habit of designing things that want to eat space future humanity.

They punted it to alternate dimension space future once they noticed that but the Bydo came back, so they're probably good enough at dimension and/or time travel to make eating them a bad idea.
>>
>>50384044
It's a bioweapon made by future humanity that got exiled to another dimension and evolved so hard they became a physical embodiment of evil, traveled back in time, and started trying to exterminate humanity. Trying to eat it will likely result in you getting eaten instead. They tend to assimilate people that try.

Don't stick your hand in the garbage disposal, but if you do manage it you'd probably get a lot of gross weaponry and other ebil bioweapon things. Although some of it can be turned into more aesthetic means if the Force Module is any indication.
Taking a look at some of the bosses in the series might help.
>>
>>50384044
Bydo are time traveling biomechanical war machines. Hundreds of years from now, humanity will create a hybrid of machinery and biology capable of inherently manipulating energy, to use as a weapon against aliens. The biomachines wind up mutating into monsters and running rampant, and to dispose of them "safely" they all get tossed into a singularity. Instead of dying, the Bydo survive and wind up in a parallel universe. Time works weirdly in said universe, so they spend aeons evolving and growing before finally coming back into our universe three hundred years before they were even made. At this point they're essentially Angels from Evangelion with a slightly squishier aesthetic, being made of weird quantum-entangled pseudo-material that is as much energy as matter. So, as for what power gains you'd get from consuming them, probably similar ones to consuming an Angel, with an additional emphasis on assimilation and matter conversion. Bydo are good at corrupting and merging with other things.
>>
File: tg stripclub.jpg (187KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
tg stripclub.jpg
187KB, 1024x625px
>>50383943
So I went to Terra Formers and reverse engineered the mechanism behind the Johjs rapid evolution. Intrigued, I wondered if there was a way to harness this for good. It kinda worked. My new species was able to rapidly evolve, and unlike the Johj they weren’t aggressive. Quite the opposite in fact, they were very willing to cooperate. After running some modeling to see what would happen if they were introduced to a more vanilla version of Earth, I decided to let them loose into the wild.

So I put them in a ship and sent them off to West Wing.

>How did it go?
Well, you drop a bunch of rapidly evolving aliens down on a planet that’s very interested in media and appearance and, well, their adaptation mechanism had a very particular read on what humanity needed.

I’ve since become more judicious about fiddling with ecosystems and uplifting species.
>>
>>50384118
So you basically gave humanity shapeshifting Zentraedi. Nice.
>>
>>50383943
So you know how Rei is an artificial being who has Lilith's soul? I basically made equivalents for all the Angels and transferred their souls (yes, I know they basically are souls, but clearly Lilith and ADAM had souls so...) into them. So when the time came for them to awaken from their hibernation and reunite with one of the Seeds of Life, they awoke to find themselves as cute human girls. To say that they were peeved would be a VAST understatement.
>>
>>50384118
So had Keijo!!!!! come out yet? /s

I can just imagine all the anatomically implausible shit the president had to deal with thanks to your lewdlians.
>>
File: awwyeah.gif (622KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
awwyeah.gif
622KB, 375x211px
>>50384118
Nice
>>
File: 1394379375665.png (17KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1394379375665.png
17KB, 500x484px
>>50384097
>>50384099
So what I'm hearing is try to mix the Bydo with the Gauna from KoS. And then give them a healthy dose of Imaginos nanites.
>>
>>50384165
So did they look like the official figurines or did you base their appearances on something else?

>but I liked looking like a giant donger, spoder, d8, etc
>>
>>50384097
>>50384099
>>50384075
So, later chain, after I get several anti-corruption and consume/assimilate perks, and anti-time/space fuckery to prevent myself from getting stomped.
Neat.

Thanks anons!
>>
>>50384181
>official figurines
Nani?
>>
>>50383771
Eh, what's her primary fighting style?

>>50383829
Remind me what gunnm is?
>>
>>50384181
I based their human forms on what seemed most fitting to their original design/theme (Zeruel was fit, Arael was sort of thin but elegant, Israfel were twins, etc.) and went from there.
>>
>>50384218
>gunnm
Battle Angel Alita.
>>
>>50384207
http://plamoya.com/en/neon-genesis-evangelion-sequel-to-angel-chromosomexx-series-1-a1-p-8211.html

These things.
>>
>>50384218
>Eh, what's her primary fighting style?
She's a spellcaster. She's actually the embodiment of all mana in her home world, so she's got some really strong magic.

>Remind me what gunnm is?
GUNM, marketed to the west under the name Battle Angel Alita, is a post-apocalyptic cyberpunk kung fu series. The main character, Alita (Gally in the original translation), eventually becomes a nanomachine colony that eats Jupiter. She then channels the entire resources of the planet through a wormhole to a human-sized avatar body, giving it an effectively limitless power supply to pull off her strongest attacks with.
>>
>>50384234
I wonder where the GNR guy is now, this seems right up his alley.
>>
File: 1473717971682.jpg (32KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
1473717971682.jpg
32KB, 325x346px
>>50384234
This is making me uncomfortable and slightly angry
>>
>>50384255
>This is making me uncomfortable and slightly aroused
Fixed
>>
>>50382912
can a human become a time mage in final fantasy tactics
>>
File: I'mokayrainbow.jpg (25KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
I'mokayrainbow.jpg
25KB, 379x214px
>>50384234
>>
>>50384255
Here's Girl Kaworu: https://www.amazon.com/Neon-Genesis-Evagelion-Tabris-Figure/dp/B000BX68M0
>>
>>50384279
Normally no. However the jump lets you buy classes you wouldn't normally be able to get if you want them.
>>
File: IMG_7966.jpg (190KB, 750x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7966.jpg
190KB, 750x1110px
>>50383943
Utilizing perk/Items/built shit like
Starro Tech Notes+Amazo Backup Memory (Young Justice)
Magitek Mastery (Final Fantasy VI)
Hard Science+My Own Netsphere-ish analogue (Magical Index, Blame!)
The Flesh Is Strong (Hive Queen)
D-Ripper (Reverse Engineered from GUNNM)
Science of Evolution,Simulated Biome, Shapers Authority(Evo Search For Eden)
Evolutionary Function(Ben 10)
+some odd dozen more perks

Imagine a conjoining of magic, biology and technology into a singular entity. This entity being able to cast Overlord magic, utilize evolved Martian abilities, and activate technological variants of Sting and other superpower abilities. And because its hooked up to my own custom built network I can allow it to do some Multi-Skill shit. Now understand I built many of them all with their own shit.

My companions were scared as fuck.

Oddly enough the entities didn't rebel or do any bad stuff , they were actually quite endearing to me and my partner.
>>
File: motherfucking trex.png (112KB, 573x307px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucking trex.png
112KB, 573x307px
>>50382940
I'm a motherfucking T-rex!
>>
>>50384287
It seems like the only things that changed are some added pigtails and a lack of pants.
>>
File: no_regrets.jpg (54KB, 744x415px) Image search: [Google]
no_regrets.jpg
54KB, 744x415px
How horrible of an idea would it be to throw an Evoker at Shinji and tell him to use it?
>>
>>50384333
Couldn't be worse than canon.
I say go for it.
>>
>>50384333
His Persona would probably try to kill him like Strega's did.
>>
What are some good, spiritually powerful companions that I can get from scenarios? I want to stack the deck when I import a perfect circle come Infernals, but I'm very cheap. I've already got Gaia and Martel, what others are available? Not looking for waifus, by the way, that's just coincidence that those two are waifus and powerful. Anyone is fine, so long as they'd be loyal.
>>
>>50384333
Can you even imagine the Shadow Shinji fight? He'd probably go on about how he watched his mom get ate like turn 2 and then Asuka would be forced to wonder if a) her mom got moderately eaten and b) who got eaten by Unit 0.

>inb4 the Shadow pre-emptively denying Shinji and/or some kind of persona flavored 3rd impact.
>>
>>50384338
>>50384342
>Face your fucking shadow, Shinji.
>>
>>50384248
Not sure what to classify her as then.

...does that even count? It's way cool, but also way weird.
>>
>>50384338
>>50384342
>>50384362
>>50384364
And then it turns out that he's the only one to not actually say "You're not me" to his shadow.

God bless his self-loathing and low self-esteem.
>>
>>50384294
>
thank you
>>
>>50384390
Pretty sure that wouldn't actually work, though. Shadows exaggerate the flaws of their originals, so just accepting what they say is probably a bad idea. You need to be able to go "okay, yeah, part of what you said is true but there's more to me than just that", which I don't think Shinji is capable of.
>>
File: weresomething.gif (978KB, 330x249px) Image search: [Google]
weresomething.gif
978KB, 330x249px
>>50384364
>>Face your fucking shadow, Shinji
Sometimes your inner demons should stay inner.
>>
>>50384362
>moderately eaten

On a related note, I am hearing some crazy shit about the Omega Beasts and the timeline on the other side of the portals but I'm too busy chaining Bagons to get to that point in the game right now.

Gotta get a 4IV Level 9 Salamence with Moxie, don't you know.
>>
>>50384333
Well, your Shadow is basically the opposite of you.

So Shinji's Shadow would be a very confident hot-blooded mecha pilot.
>>
>>50384418
thefuck
>>
>>50384415
Yeah, that. I'd assumed that he'll get worse since he wouldn't have any motivation to actually fight and defend himself.

New jumper goal: Make everyone plot relevant use a evoker.
>>
>>50382619
Cartoon Logic.
>>
File: JLDJump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JLDJump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Happy Turkey day, /jc/.

It's not quite finished but I think I'm literally getting sick from overeating. I'll try to finish it tomorrow, but it should be jumpable as is. Monsters will a finished item perk tree and there will be a notes section that hopefully explains some things in the final version.
>>
>>50376251
I may have to rework my entire chain now that I realize I can take salt as my aspect is asuras wrath
>>
>>50384435
>Haruna Saotome from Negima uses it.

She'd either turn out to be repressing her worries that the perverted life she's living is shaming herself/parents/friends or she'd corrupt her shadow into helping her with her latest twincest manga.
>>
>>50384473
Lookin' good, man. You've still got some issues with different fonts, both styles and sizes, so you might want to look that over. The rest of it looks great. Well done, famalam.
>>
>>50384333
Depends. If he gets eaten by his shadow, the world is probably screwed. If he manages to conquer it? Fairly certain that nothing is going to be able to slow him down, aside from Leliel and Armisael. And even they might be fucked, because Shinji's Persona might be able to find Leliel's core and destroy it and it could just magic spam Armisael into oblivion due to its A.T. Field being nulled by Units 01 and 00. The JSDF will probably get slaughtered as well.

Actually, combine this with Genre Savior or the Psychologist perk from Persona itself and you might be able to help Shinji with his issues before End of Eva arrives, especially if you help with some of the things that shattered his confidence/sense of self worth.
>>
>>50376932
So if I use Aspect Manifestation with unique power linked to it... and Final form...
>>
File: nep.jpg (184KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
nep.jpg
184KB, 960x544px
>>50383378
>>
>>50377206
So we can't use our Fullbring in an alt form? But the substitute Shinigami asshole used it while in Shinigami form. And Bankai
>>
>>50384604
Does a shadow change after it is 'made'? Could you 'make' it, then help him with perks then send him at it? Could you help him and would he benefit from it?
>>
>>50384647
It would probably change. It's like a sort of like a dark mirror. That being said, you could definitely give him an edge. It would still mostly spout the stuff it did before, with some new tricks here and there, but if you have Shinji some help with those issues, it would help him overcome and accept his Shadow, transforming it into a Persona. Expect it to try to either accuse him of clinging on to you and dragging you down or for it to try and accuse you of manipulating him.
>>
>>50384501
How many? I swear I'll fix it, but the only one I can find is the very last drawback.
>>
>>50384637
And there's Plutia and the ghost of Uranus haunting LAN Castle.
>>
>>50384687
Dude, just do ctrl+a, select the font type and size you want and run with it like that. I have the same issues with documents.

The one I spotted through was a 0 point drawback at the end of the doc.
>>
>>50384687
Shouldn't the second Guide 100cp perk be free instead of discounted? All the other ones are, and Guide costs 200cp as is.
>>
>>50384687
When you do >>50384702 don't forget to change all the text color to black. Last time I looked there were some bits that looked gray, but I don't know if they're there still.
>>
>>50378061
I thought Aizen only inherits our genes if we reproduce with humanity or in some way spread powers to humanity, with him being exceptional example of these powers?
>>
>>50384473
Damn man. Kudos.

Does this House of Mystery have the hordes of demons bound to it's will, the indestructibility, and the ability to repair any damage done to it?
>>
What does the Sword of Deprivation actually do? The description in the King Ranked perk in the Mushoku Tensei jump says:
>At its peak ability this allows you to strike in any direction in all three dimensions.
Which seems a little redundant and doesn't make sense to me. You can strike 360 degrees, in 360 degrees?
>>
>>50384702
Huh. I should have known you can do that.

I'm not always retarded, I swear.

>>50384711
Yeah, it should.

>>50384712
Will do. I didn't even know there was gray text in it. No idea how I've managed to fuck the formatting up so bad in this.

>>50384725
Indestructibility and self-repair, yes. Demons, no. I've reduced the price a lot from what it was, so it's not quite as good.

Though, there's nothing stopping you from adding some demons and burning them. Hell, there may already be some demons hiding in some of the rooms somewhere.
>>
>>50375647
I'm not dead.

Happiness is more or less optional.
>>
>>50384473
Does Path of Magic do anything in settings with no existing magic systems?
>>
File: Spherical.png (458KB, 533x535px) Image search: [Google]
Spherical.png
458KB, 533x535px
>>50384735
Just a guess
>>
>>50384757
It lets you teach magic to anyone anywhere, regardless of whether their world naturally has magic or they are capable of using their world's magic.
>>
Other than Overlord, what jumps explicitly let you design an OC companion to your specifications?
>>
>>50379811
Human Hollows as Vasto Lorde look like humans in armor with the theme of their animal affinity

Dino Hollow with Human Affinity as Vasto Lorde looks like a Dino with human themed armor
>>
>>50384780
Do they have to deal with DC magic's inherent suffering after the jump is over?
Also does it work on non DC magic? or at least magic filtered through I cheat?
>>
>>50384473
Are you still immune to physical attacks if you manifest physically as a ghost? If not, can that shit kill you or just destroy your physical shell?
>>
>>50384735
I... guess you could attack towards yourself? Might be cool for catching people off guard, or hitting weak points.
>>
>>50384744
That's still pretty good. Though what does burning demons do?
>>
>>50384637
I thought she was a videogame console, not a planet.

Granted, she's apparently a goddess either way, so... Maybe.
>>
>>50384782
A lot of companion import options say that you can design a new companion instead of importing one.
>>
>>50384473
Having not read JLD, why is the House of Mystery discounted to Con Man? Is it something different from Zatanna's magic teleporting place?
>>
>>50384829
I know. I'd like some recommendations, though. Overlord lets you customize every last bit of their appearance, personality and history. Are there any others like that?
>>
>>50384792
>Do they have to deal with DC magic's inherent suffering after the jump is over?
Eeeh. I'll say no. Any cost paid for magic will be voluntary.

>Also does it work on non DC magic? or at least magic filtered through I cheat?
Yeah, I'd you create a new system through I Cheat, you could teach it to them, but they have to draw on the same power source as normal DC magic and it won't affect the actual scale of their abilities.

>>50384796
Oh I forgot to change that. It's supposed to be that it works as an astral projection now, where you have to leave your body for ghost form.

As for whether destroying you physical form kills your or just ejects your spirit... I'm not sure. Would it simply ejecting you make Ghost TOO good?

>>50384805
I meant binding. Phoneposting is suffering.

>>50384836
Con Man is inspired by Constantine and Nick Necro. They have the Houses of Mystery and Secrets at the start of the series.
>>
>>50384473
>Take Pandora's Box
>Grab Cosmic Cube item
>Either slowly (relatively) fill the cube with magic via simply exposing it to the skull or lower it into the alternate dimension for it to more quickly absorb magic if this is possible
>???
>PROFIT!
>>
>>50384859
Most jumps that let you make OC companions will give you specifically that. You should just go to settings that you actually want to go to rather than hunt down a setting just because you want to make an OC.
>>
>>50384867
>Go to GHQ for 66 Million years
>Sleep until the last decade
>Eat the Cosmic Cube
>Either explode or become god
>>
>>50383340
Even Jubileus is a better waifu. And if you have reading comprehension you actually can waifu her legally
>>
>>50384861
In the context of a jump wherein most of the origins and people in the setting have ways of fighting spiritual entities, I'd say it's fine.

But I'd vote against the astral projection thing, just because you aren't really a ghost anymore. If I'm gonna be a Franken-Vampire Ghost, I'd like to actually BE a Franken-Vampire Ghost.
>>
>>50384861
You need way more drawbacks. There's tons of great stuff in this jump, and I have no idea how I'm going to afford what I want.
>>
>>50384791
>Dino Hollow with Human Affinity as Vasto Lorde looks like a Dino with human themed armor
So spess marine dino
>>
>>50384880
Wouldn't it be safer to assimilate it via the Assimilation than perk from Claymore? That way you would be able to more safely call on its power.
>>
>>50384887
I'll think on it. Not like it makes a ton of difference either way, I guess.

>>50384894
I'm planning on adding more, eventually. Not sure it'll have too many more by the time I upload it, but I will get around to it.
>>
>>50384872
I think what he's looking for is an option that specifies that his Jumper, in character, is the one to design the OC, instead of the Benefactor finding one to his specifications or whatever.
>>
>>50384925
Does The Quartet of Sin stop you from getting to your items/warehouse as well as out-of-jump powers?
>>
>>50384970
If he's looking for that specific line of text saying that then Overlord is probably the only one that exists. I'm pretty sure most people just write in something like "you can make new companions" or something like that.
>>
>>50384251
I'm here.

Arael design, if I am remembering right, is great.

But sadly, during my chain, me trying to protect humanity and having my own agenda made other Angels too pissed off to listen to Betrayer, drawback didn't help either, and I couldn't half ass those fights.

So I ate them. And absorbed their S2 organs so I can possibly draw out more power at once. Dark Binding, however, let me keep their souls and while I mostly have them appear for one off attacks when I can't go full Angel, I AM planning on giving them bodies
>>
>>50384983
No. Unless it trivialises the drawback too much, then I'll change it.
>>
>>50385008
Can companions buy items, even the big fancy ones?
>>
>>50385008
>some wildly impractical combo involving a motherbox, an automated super gene editing machine, and literally every xman power ever

I'm pretty sure it can be trivialized, yes.
>>
File: Clemen2.jpg (683KB, 1280x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Clemen2.jpg
683KB, 1280x1436px
Why are the psycho ones always the ones that are most waifuable if they weren't so psycho, /jc/?
>>
>>50384735
It's literally a magic super technique made by combining 2 other such techniques. Canonically the Water God Reida uses it to shut down an entire audience room by making everything in 360 degrees of her effectively in her sword range. The instant anyone tried to move or use mana her sword flickered and cut the source or multiple sources at once without being seen covering the distance. Effectively you can cut anything that moves in any direction regardless of it it would normally be plausible as/before the thing happens.
>>
>>50385008
It seems okay.
>>
>>50385054
>if they weren't so psycho
But that's the charm point.
>>
>>50385058
Wow, that's awesome. What sort of range does it have?
>>
File: protect that smile.jpg (17KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
protect that smile.jpg
17KB, 310x299px
>>50385054
>>
>>50385034
I'm gonna say yes for now. But the big items will be bound to them so only that companion can control the House/open the Box/read the Books/make the Compass work.

>>50385046
Eeeh. I'll say it format really matter. The point of the drawback is tobe forced to spend the time in what amounts to millenia of magical community service, so it's not like an item actually affects it that much unless you try to hibernate for all that time or something.
>>
>>50385054
Cuz they'd probably be cool with doing stuff like kidnapping a villiage shota and doing torture-sex stuff with him until he's dead, and then using his tiny dead boy-bod as a sex doll, which is pretty hot.
>>
>>50385054
A) because they're hot
B) because they're often powerful, and jumpers are attracted to power
C) because they're hot
>>
>>50385109
Best girl. The manga ending was bullshit. I'm rescuing Crona for sure.
>>
>>50385093
We see it all of once to shut down an audience room in an attempt to assassinate the main character and the queen to be. Then Orstead just strolls in and parries everything before stabbing her through the chest. I am not the jump maker so at a guess I would say it's limited by your mana, skill, and ability to perceive the distance? Magic swordsmen are bullshit but don't have absurd mana capacities. Fanwank something.
>>
>>50385119
Sometimes I get a stark reminder just what kind of people I share a community with.
>>
File: 015.jpg (626KB, 1000x1539px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
626KB, 1000x1539px
>>50384861
By the way, I've been reading JLD, and it looks like Cain could drain magic directly from people. Could a Primordial Vampire do that?
>>
>>50385119
There's kinky, then there's this...
>>
>>50385141
Alright, thanks then.
>>
>>50385153
Oh, I forgot about that. Sorry, anon.

Yeah, I don't see why not. Will probably be harder the more powerful the person/being you're trying to drain.
>>
>>50385153
... Who's that naked gray chick? Shes totally doing it for me.
>>
>>50385189
Neat. Happy Turkeybird day CJ.
>>
>>50385110
Are they making you do particular things, or do you just have to go around finding things? I think being a roaming good samaritan, regardless of being cursed into being such, could be an interesting story, although magical fix-it man also has interesting opportunities.
>>
>>50385054
Because the primal part of your mind recognizes that a woman who's willing and able to kill is the kind of girl who's going to give your kids strong genes.

Besides, who doesn't want to have that special place in his waifu's heart where she recognizes you as the one person she doesn't want to murder?
>>
>>50385189
What happens if you buy the House of Mystery and take the House of Mystery Drawback? Or just buy it in general? Is yours a second house while Constantine and others get the main/first one?
>>
File: Karasuba.(Sekirei).full.242770.jpg (641KB, 869x614px) Image search: [Google]
Karasuba.(Sekirei).full.242770.jpg
641KB, 869x614px
>>5038505
Because they're fucking hot, and usually have no sense of morality.

Wanna kill someone? Sure, lets. Wanna fuck? Sure, lets.

And considering the general levels of harem and magpieing that I believe occurs here (aka all of it) that makes them not just hot, but also useful.
>>
>>50385215
You too, anon.

>>50385224
Nah, they're not giving you specific tasks or anything. As long as you're actively helping out, you're good. Maybe you're encouraged to do stuff related to whatever your Sin was.

>>50385253
>Is yours a second house while Constantine and others get the main/first one?
Yes.
>>
>>50385119
Ok kidnapping a shota and doing kinky stuff to him is fine. Torturing then using his dead body for kinky stuff. That's just a waste of a good shota. Just erase his memories & heal him so that he doesn't get traumatized.
>>
>>50385267
hmm. must have accidentally deleted part of the link. meant to go to this. >>50385054
>>
File: Best Sekirei Girl.jpg (30KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Best Sekirei Girl.jpg
30KB, 704x396px
>>50385267
Karasuba is super cute, but she's too crazy, even for me.
Besides, Akitsu is Best Sekirei.
>>
>>50385279
>yes
Ok, one last pair of House questions. Can it, with it's huge amounts of rooms, make giant empty chambers to train in? As in, really damn fucking big chambers?

What are the societies in it/what are they like?
>>
>>50384861
Would any demons you bind to the house persist from jump to jump?

Actually, that makes me realize, how do spells that rely on other realms/planes of existence work in other jumps?
>>
>>50385302
See, my plan is to give her a load of bullshit about peoples repressed desires, and then ask if she wants to have sex.

And while I do approve of akitsu, I find her to be too... blank for me. Also, I try no to pick up more than one companion per jump.

Last time I broke that rule, I ended up with all of team RWBY.
>>
>>50385054
Because they perfectly fit an equally psychotic and murderous individual?
>>
>>50385311
>Can it, with it's huge amounts of rooms, make giant empty chambers to train in? As in, really damn fucking big chambers?
Yep.

>What are the societies in it/what are they like?
Uh, the only one I can think of off the top of my head was, I think, a giant early 20th century ballroom with fly-people dressed for the occasion that tried to eat the people who stumbled into it. It'll have some weird stuff, so just fanwank it.I individual beings living in it won't persist between jumps, though you may be able to find something just like them.

>>50385335
>Would any demons you bind to the house persist from jump to jump?
Definitely not. Post-spark they will all be there, but not before then.

Maybe if you made some kind of non-sapient constructs and bound them to it.
>>
>>50385404
Thanks. In case you can't tell even though I'm not familiar with this iteration of the DC magic side of things I really like the jump.
>>
Is there any way to fix/reinforce reality after you've abused it by using too much balefire/dragon breaks?
>>
>>50385441
No problem, I'm glad you like it.
>>
File: 1458603977449.jpg (49KB, 599x421px) Image search: [Google]
1458603977449.jpg
49KB, 599x421px
>>50385467
Order Magic from Young Justice comes to mind.

Alternatively, roll up into a ball and cry as casualty collapses. Or do pic related and go home.
>>
>>50385467
Sylph of Time or Space from SBURB
>>
>>50385404
Eh okay. That still leaves the societies inside the House, so it's still an amazing item. What about the other question? Do you carry DC's cosmology into other settings or do the spells not work?
>>
>>50385467
Generic Sugar Bowl has, Let's Put Our Hearts Together, which lets you, once every ten years, save the world by singing and dancing with 8 people.
>>
>>50385467
Anima divine magic can add and change rules of reality so if you break them you could maybe fix it with that.
Same with Mage the Awakening magic, but you'd need to be an archmage for that.
Epic level D&D magic could probably solve it too if you had time to make a spell for it, but if you did it's probably not that bad in the first place.
>>
>>50385527
Oh my bad. Uh, I'll say spells to summon stuff will be applicable to similar beings in other jumps, but you won't be able to just pull a Hell Lord out of your ass to make a contract with.
>>
>>50385467
There's a weave in Wheel of Time called the Flame of Tar Valon that is used to fix Balefire damage, It's invented by one channeler who dies after overusing it but you could probably copy it from them.
>>
File: Uzume.jpg (119KB, 626x352px) Image search: [Google]
Uzume.jpg
119KB, 626x352px
>>50385302
An Uzume is also fine.
>>
>>50385600
That is to say that they only work on similar beings, you're just not causing a summoning spell and summoning something from DC via fiat. If I wasn't clear; I kind of worded it dumb.
>>
>>50384473
>take House of Mystery
>"Hey Yuuka, check it out, my own Mugenkan!"

Also, a ton of the Con Man perks are perfect for my chain. Thanks!
>>
File: 3PanelBuuAbsorbingGotenks_4006.jpg (54KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
3PanelBuuAbsorbingGotenks_4006.jpg
54KB, 300x381px
On a scale of 100% a dick to stealing forty cakes, how evil is this process?

1) Absorb someone with Recolada/Consume
2) Make a clone of them with Attack of the Clone Codes (to preserve soul/conciousness)
3) Gift weakened versions of what you stole with Sacrificial Bestowment
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
Okay some I'm back from the food coma. Praise stuffing, coke, loads of turkey and gravy,

>>50381959
Oh dear someone posted MM's manga counterpart. *Checks Thread* Huh expected more people complaining about Moon Busting Fierce Deity Link.

>>50383475
If you Jump-Chan allows that kinda thing how am I to say no.

>>50384475
Pic Related

>>50384624
Yeah, yes and not my Jump.

>>50384640
I'll look into it. Your talking about Mr. "I make a terrible Villian" right? Seems kinda like kicking internal balance in the dick if I do so though.

>>50384723
That is indeed what we were talking about.
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>50385860
>Mah Pic?
The fuck no this pic! what the hell?
>>
>>50385852
I mean, it /feels/ really evil, but technically the specific way you're doing it should be no worse than killing.

But it has a lot of parallels to something else... Save-state abuse, perhaps?
>>
>>50385767
Welcome, anon.

>>50385860
Pfft, she can fast-forward through the boring stuff. My entire chain has been filled with action and hijinks, I think I've earned the right to sleep in for a few geological ages.
>>
>>50385852
>>50385953
Shit, I meant stealing.
Thread posts: 623
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.