[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most people so eager to become just cogs in the machine,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: no heroes left in man.png (487KB, 500x895px) Image search: [Google]
no heroes left in man.png
487KB, 500x895px
Why are most people so eager to become just cogs in the machine, devoid of responsibilities of decision-making?
>>
>>50349066
>devoid of responsibilities of decision-making?

That mostly.
>>
Why can't you wait with making a thread until you have an actual idea to present, instead of just spitting out a quote which, bereft of most context, won't find much of a happy reception?

I guess you're just that stupid.
>>
File: krieg.jpg (577KB, 1600x2923px)
krieg.jpg
577KB, 1600x2923px
>>50349066
Because they look cool.
Seriously, when has the "Gas Mask Mook" look ever been bad?
>>
Responsibility's cool, but there's more things in life
Like getting your dick sucked all fucking night
>>
>>50349066
Hm. I feel like all the personal agency that is expected of me in this modern world is not something I particularly want.
Like, I would've been perfectly happy knowing from birth that I was gonna be a carpenter or blacksmith or shipwright, like my fathers and his fathers, for generations.
Living your life in loyal service to a noble would be completely ok with me, if he/she was worthy of it.
>>
>>50349256
Also, I honestly feel I would be happier giving 20% of my paycheck to a guy I know, who worked as a tax-collector for our local noble, who I might not "know", but at least I would see him 4-5 times a year on festivals.
I mean, provided that person is actually interested in his job and resposibility.

Essentially, I'd have more faith in someone born and bred to personally manage, lead and care for a local population of about ~5-10k people, than I have in local city officials in my current political system.
>>
>>50349066
Same reason you circle back to /tg/ rather than making threads on the appropriate boards.

It's just easier to stay in your rut.
>>
>>50349066
Laziness
>>
>>50349066
So they can honestly say, "It's not my fault, I was just following orders"
>>
>>50349066
Because that's a positive trait for a social animal like the human. Some people lead, some obey
>>
>>50349066
To avoid blame when things go south.
>>
File: 1426501782292.jpg (221KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
1426501782292.jpg
221KB, 816x979px
>>50349177
is it me or does the thick water/windproof clothing seem cozy in the rain, i mean something about it makes me think of a warm bed in winter with rain drumming on the roof.
>>
>>50349066
They would follow any man who would turn the wheels.
>>
>Using a cap I took from a 2020 sourcebook however many months ago
Anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.