[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> See above picture > Describe an adventure/campaign based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

File: slav1.png (3MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
slav1.png
3MB, 1600x1067px
> See above picture
> Describe an adventure/campaign based on it
> Post your own picture

I'll start.
>>
File: coy_by_liiga-dakseen.jpg (134KB, 657x847px) Image search: [Google]
coy_by_liiga-dakseen.jpg
134KB, 657x847px
>>50328773
I mean, that's just any campaign set in Slavland right? I've actually always wanted to play a game of Shadowrun as a bunch of tracksuit wearing slavs who drunkenly shoot their way through a run.
>>
>>50328773
have you been lurking /pol/?
>>
File: plutus.png (661KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
plutus.png
661KB, 600x750px
>>50328793
The PCs are attempting to restore magic to a rotting and corrupted world, full of misshapen abominations, derelict civilizations, and cute undead
>>
>>50328793
A group of powerful fae decide to have some fun with you. They design the most cliche ridden and trite "Story" for you to act out, as the heroes. Play your roles well, or you'll be stuck practicing forever.
>>
>>50328897
Yes, anon, I have.
>>
>>50328939
The PCs go to the birthday party of a little girl, only to find out she is a powerful sorceress who doesn't know how to control or properly use her power, and eating the cake makes them shrink down to the size of fairies.
The GM planned a long, heart-felt, charming campaign as tiny-people, but instead, the murderhobos decide to extract revenge upon the cake.
>>
>>50328925
A game that takes place near an ancient and nearly forgotten intersection of multiple planes of reality, in a trade hub that had sprung up around the intersection. Players run a Detectives agency and help the many strange and wonderful characters who live there out of jams, some mundane others beyond all human comprehension.
>>
>>50329467
>>
>>50328773
Have you ever played Cybergeneration?
>>
>>50329483
50 Fathoms. A ww2 destroyer arrives in the setting and changes everything.
>>
File: tumblr_ogp6msdKqL1uxzaf6o1_1280.jpg (134KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogp6msdKqL1uxzaf6o1_1280.jpg
134KB, 1191x670px
bumping with a picture since people don't seem to understand the concept and I'm left with no pictures to create a plot about.
>>
File: 1464982711236.jpg (346KB, 1600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1464982711236.jpg
346KB, 1600x847px
>>50333263
The robots have won. Humanity is no longer in control of its own fate, controlled by machines convinced that they're acting in our best interests. Rebellions are put down, not in anger or fear, but with a vague sense of sadness and disappointment.
>>
>>50334331
A family lives near a haunted forest and has been for several generations. Each generation has given their firstborn child to the spirits inhabiting it to appease them.

But the mother of this generation, remembering her older sister getting thown in the forest, at first doesn't want to give her child. But when to spirits starts hurting their family and making eternal winter fall on their crops, She gives in...

But she keeps hope by tying her child to an enchanted thread that never runs out so that someday she may find him back.
>>
>>50334390
And next picture
>>
File: Fairy Infantry.png (669KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Infantry.png
669KB, 920x720px
>>50334401
There is a rocky peninsular that has sunk more ships than anyone can count. No-one knows exactly why, but all the same, storms constantly blow them onto the rocks there. Now, a treasure ship holding a king's ransom in gold bullion and priceless treasures has gone down.

Divers and treasure-seekers ignore the warnings of the locals, of course. They know better. They are tough, experienced men with the latest technology in the 19th-century world! Rumors of monsters and devils beneath the waves hold no fear for them!

They should.
>>
>>50328773
Whats not a campaign, whats is normal Russian life
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.