[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in central NJ about 5 minutes from Princeton. Haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: petri-rahkola-bobafette4.jpg (1MB, 1920x2901px) Image search: [Google]
petri-rahkola-bobafette4.jpg
1MB, 1920x2901px
I live in central NJ about 5 minutes from Princeton. Haven't had a FLGS in years. Stores found via usual resources focus on other stuff but have a shelf of old rpg stuff but I can order something through them if I ask. I can do that myself, though. I come for the instant gratification, to leaf through a book, find something unexpected, talk with people who play face to face... not for an drive to what amounts to a really slow front-end user interface for Amazon.

So, does anyone know of a decent or better FLGS in the central nj area I may have somehow missed?
>>
I didn't think so... but bumping just in case.
>>
>>50305186
>space-chainmail-bikinis
>>
Where'd the rest of her Beskar'gam go?
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Traditional+gaming+stores+in+Central+NJ
>>
>>50305517
As I said, stores found via usual resources focus on other stuff but have a shelf of old rpg stuff but I can order something through them if I ask.

I can't say I've been to them all. If you've been to one that seems different, let me know.
>>
>>50305471
>Beskar'gam

Obviously, the girl wearing it leveled up. That's what happens to female armor as they level up. Everyone knows this!
>>
>>50305471
The power of the womb to deflect projectiles renders abdominal armor largely vestigial for women anyway. The best armor-makers design around this idea when making armor for women, to avoid wasting material. As a woman levels up, however, the power of her womb increases to deflect blows from more locations about her body. This is why the very best female armors look more like metal lingerie than protective garments.

>I live in central NJ about 5 minutes from Princeton
N O R T H
B R U N S W I C K?
>>
>>50305471
>Beskar'gam
Sucked away with the rest of the shit when Disney drained the swamp that was the EU.
>>
>>50306053
South Brunswick... Princeton Junction.
>>
>>50305186
I feel that pain OP, I was in Central Jersey a ways back and while the area is pretty nice in terms of options for hobbies and things to do. It was a dry spell for FLGS. Didn't find one till I moved back up north to Bergen county
>>
>>50307071
Ah, well.. a brick and mortar place to meet other players or see a new game run from time to time might be nice... or a place to actually play some games my group isn't interested in like X-Wing would be cool.

Maybe this means I should open the local flgs, myself, if the various stories on tg haven't made me shit myself a the prospect.
>>
File: 1419660351875.gif (402KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1419660351875.gif
402KB, 500x500px
>>50305186

Modern Myths in Mamaronek NY is worth the road trip. No idea on decent solid Jersey stores however.
>>
>>50308396
That's almost 2 hours away. I'd do it once in a while but I was hoping for a regular place.
>>
>>50308396
I like Modern Myths but going all the way from CENTRAL NJ? There can't be THAT few gamestores in NJ to warrant a roadtrip to Westchester.
>>
>>50305186
NJ Anon here. My LGS's are Hobby Masters in Redbank, Family Fun Hobby in Hamilton, and Nova Games in bumfuck. There's a great store in the Woodbridge mall, and Maplewood Hobby is cool
>>
Is there any kind of gaming scene near Morristown?
>>
I'm from the Princeton outskirts.
There are zero fucking FLGS's in our area.
Princeton University itself might have a MtG club that runs events (Rutgers New Brunswick does: $10 drafts every Friday, etc.)
There's Gamer's Realm, but god is it a terrible store.
The Only Game In Town is the one most of us at RU and Princeton head to. It's over around Mansville?
Best store in the area and they have a lively Legacy scene too.
About a 45 minute drive from Princeton (Route 206 to the huge ass traffic circle).
>>
>>50312485
Maplewood Hobby is 20 minutes away from you retards and has a decent scene
>>
>>50308396
>>50308484
>>50310102
I almost feel like calling them up tomorrow and telling them they're getting such insane word of mouth that they're being recommended to people in central NJ.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.