[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given that: >A) The Warp acts as an afterlife and all souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 283x178px
Given that:
>A) The Warp acts as an afterlife and all souls of the dead go there;
>B) Belief shapens the Warp;
>C) There is a sanctioned Imperial splinter cult worshipping the (presumably) deceased Ciaphas Cain;
Can we assume that Commissar Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM! is running around the Warp, whacking Daemons over the head with what one can only assume is pure snark given form?
>>
>>50291447
This is Cain we're talking about, he's probably fighting an unintentional guerilla war instead.
>>
>>50291447
>implying Cain is in his grave
He's still out there, somewhere.
>>
>>50291479
>"Lord Ezreach, the reactor cores of our Battleship, the Fist Of Chaos, have just blown up!"
>"How by Khorne's brass balls did that happen?!"
>"It seems a Commissar was hiding in the nearby supply close and threw his hat into them to distract patrols so he could escape - he even stole our supply of amasec!"
>"...What."
>"Our forces sent to capture him lost him when he tumbled into the Dark Prince's palace, seemingly by accident. Funny thing, they all swore he still had his hat on."
>>
>>50291447
How do we fit Jurgen with him, tho?
Unless...
Cain is actually running from his trusty sidekick all the time and stumbles into trouble due to that?

Also, when is a new book coming out?
>>
>>50294289
Jurgen's a Blank. Doesn't that mean he's soulless?
>>
>>50294468
So? As if death can stop him from serving his commisar.
If he needs to enter the warp to do it, so be it.
>>
>>50291547

>what do you mean 'the soul stones are missing? '
>lord we were coming to present them to you when a commisar ca me over the balcony and landed on one of the pall bearers.
>...if you think that pititul lie will turn as side my wrath-
>lord it is true, he fell upon the pall bearers, and while we were yet distracted lashed out with sword and pistol before grabbing the stones and escaping out the gate.
>>
>>50294544
>"...Really."
>"...Yes, Milord."
>"...This happened."
>"On behalf of the entire Black Legion, I'm really sorry, Mil-"
>"You let a COMMISSAR into our BATTLESHIP, COMPLETELY unnoticed?"
>"To be fair, Milord, it seems like he was running away from a Beast of Nur-"
>"BUT NOT JUST THAT"
>"THIS COMMISSAR fled to the kitchens and somehow 'THROUGH PURE COINCIDENCE' managed to slip and dump a LAXATIVE into KHĂ‚RN'S SOUP?"
>"He was remarkably restrained, Milord. We only lost half the fleet..."
>*Chaotic groan*
>"At least tell me you captured the bastard..."
>"Well..."
>"Well WHAT, worm? WELL. WHAT."
>"There were the Daemonettes -you know how they are with *ahem* excretement, and the Commissar had somehow led Tuska Daemonkilla into our fleet, soo..."
>"..."
>"..."
>*SPLAT*
>>
By the emperor yes! Quickly bring the Writefags!
>>
>>50291447
Cain is still on the active duty list by Inquisitorial decree you double heretic.
>>
>>50295940
I second this.
WRITEFAGS, ASSEMBLE!
>>
>>50291447
>CC's a Daemon Prince
>he's not a prince of any Ruinous Power, of course; he just kicked so much ass and took so many names his body became just as badass as his soul
>>
>>50296487
>CC's a Daemon Prince
But the Emperor already has Daemon, and they're all Daemonic Space Marines. Now if he were favored of the Chaos God of Luck that would make sense
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.