[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is League of Legends /tg/ related now:http://na.leagueofl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1470872678778.png (362KB, 535x509px) Image search: [Google]
1470872678778.png
362KB, 535x509px
So is League of Legends /tg/ related now:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/skin-release/attack-demon-poros
>TT;DR: "Rocks fall;everyone dies."
>>
Probably not.

>I know how to handle these creatures!

>No. Please don’t--

>I drop an Acceleration Gate and blast ‘em with a Hyper Charge. Face the future!

kek
>>
>>50286196

/v/. But if you wanted to talk about porting the world to table top, we could maybe work something out.
>>
>>50286642
Not entirely sure how well MOBAs would work for tabletop.
>>
>>50286815

It's not exactly the gameplay of the actual game that matters. There is an entire world under the moba shell that everyone interacts with.
>>
>>50286815

Warmachine warcasters as single units mixed with a party game.

We could make it work anon.
>>
File: Camille.png (194KB, 294x549px) Image search: [Google]
Camille.png
194KB, 294x549px
>>50286196
League is getting better with the potential addition of thicc vigilante cyborg Milf.
>>
>>50286196
Not really. It doesn't simulate a tabletop wargame, it isn't an in depth RPG, it doesn't really lend itself to tabletop conversion very well and it doesn't have any /tg/ spinoffs.
>>
>>50286815

its not about making the moba into a table top. its like >>50287010 said. We could take Freljord, Demacia, Ionia, Noxus, the Rakor ,yordles etc and figure out a way to do the world. If one wanted.
>>
>>50287104
True, League has some potentially interesting lore.

Albeit a lore that's still a bit fucked up ever since they decided "We're getting rid of a major aspect of our world's lore on a whim, but don't worry, we'll make it work" and are still panicking and trying to fix it almost 3 years later.
>>
>>50287121

They actually just released a lore hub site to try and get everything organized. It's a start. Even if you hate the lore of LoL, there's some nice new concept art images there to crib for games.
>>
>>50287167
I actually like the lore. I was just a bit peeved when they went "Fuck Summoners, out of the lore!" and didn't really have any plan for what to do afterwards considering Summoners were a huge part of the world's lore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.