[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started a D&D campaign, and my players just squabble and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1455399118992.jpg (116KB, 960x810px) Image search: [Google]
1455399118992.jpg
116KB, 960x810px
I started a D&D campaign, and my players just squabble and fight all the time. They never back each other up, they don't really try to work together, and they constantly backstab each other. It's like running an episode of It's Always Sunny.

What ways have you found to get players to stop being dicks to each other? I've talked to them about it, but they never actually fix the behaviour.
>>
You kick out the most disruptive players and bring in new people who are less retarded.
>>
>>50285852
You give them an ultimatum. Something they can only accomplish by working together. And not just a combat. Something very time sensitive.
>>
>>50285852

Increase the difficulty, they either suceed together or fall individually.
>>
>>50285852
Run Paranoia instead.
>>
>>50285886
>>50286363
How do you do that effectively? It seems like most of the time working together and not acting like little shits to each other doesn't even cross their minds
>>
Have you considered that maybe your players just like being dickasses to each other?

No, seriously, some people eat that shit up like a dog eats its own vomit. See if they complain if you run a game where they get incentives to betray each other. That'll tell you how they feel about it far more than just talking with them will.
>>
>>50285852
I'd second >>50287454

Try running a Game of Thrones style campaign where betrayal is the default.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.