[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could your character defeat Florida Man? Even death doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: floridaman.png (196KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
floridaman.png
196KB, 500x689px
Could your character defeat Florida Man?
Even death doesn't stop him.
>>
>>50279088
My character has done multiple things that would make him the setting's Florida Man.
>>
>>50279088
>Change the Florida law that forces police to disclose crime event details

That will stop him cold. You'll never hear about him again.
>>
>>50279555
Thank you. That explains a lot, and makes me respect Radio Dead Air even less than before. Didn't think it was possible.

But I think what needs to be done is, we need to implement similar laws across the world, so we all can have more idiots to laugh at.
>>
When we had the superhero worldbuilding threads going on, it was decided that Florida Man was a Deadman-like spirit that possessed the bodies of Florida natives and spurred them to acts of heroism by making them do incredibly batshit things. Running naked and meth-addled across a parking lot to attack a potted plant draws a bunch of cops to the area and thwarts a kidnapping by accident, that sort of thing. Basically, Florida Man always does the right thing the wrong way and seems to leave a lot of mess for other heroes to clean up.
>>
>>50279610
>we need to implement similar laws across the world, so we all can have more idiots to laugh at.
Texas Man would be something to read. Though I think New York Man would also have a lot of ways to surprise us.
>>
>>50280901
You think too small. Inagine the adventures of Moscow man. Or Beijing man.
>>
>>50281034

Helsinki Man would probably make for something crazy. I mean, we already have electrical clown cars capable of taking in up to 6 teenage boys driving a city street circuit we call "pilluralli" for some reason...
>>
>>50279610

Wait...how does Radio Dead Air factor into one of Florida's laws being odd?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.