[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUMOR: Effective 11/26/2016, these 3 cards will receive the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: CopterDed.jpg (15KB, 160x94px) Image search: [Google]
CopterDed.jpg
15KB, 160x94px
RUMOR: Effective 11/26/2016, these 3 cards will receive the following erratas:

Revolutionary Rebuff: nonartifact clause removed. The card now reads "Counter target spell unless its controller pays (2).

Lost Legacy: nonartifact clause removed. The card now reads: "Name a nonland card. Search target player's graveyard, hand and library for any number of cards with that name and exile them. That player shuffles his or her library, then draws a card for each card exiled from hand this way."

Nahiri, the Harbinger: tapped artifact clause removed. -2 now reads: "Exile target artifact, enchantment, or tapped creature."

Although I doubt it, I hope to god this is true. If it is, Copter will hopefully become less oppressive (but still very powerful of course), and the degenerate Marvel deck will likely become unplayable (good riddance).
>>
>>50274432
Man, I'd love this.

Revolutionary Rebuff would go from feeling like a big middle finger to blue players to being very close to Mana Leak. Being able to counter vehicles and Marvel would be a HUGE buff.

Lost Legacy would go from a cute anti-Emrakul tech in a few Standard sideboards to a legitimate sideboard staple in Standard, and might possibly even see Modern play.

Nahiri, the Harbinger would go from being a cute tech in a few Legacy Miracles decks into a staple. Getting rid of Chalice is a HUGE deal.
>>
>>50274432
>RUMOUR
That you started right now

>Marvel
Show me on the doll where the mean Eldrazi touched you, Anon.
>>
>>50274432
LOL no
>>
>>50274499
>Legacy

The main point here is that all 3 of these cards would become outs to a card that is dominating standard (Copter), as well as one of the most toxic, degenerate Standard decks in years (Marvel).
>>
>>50274532
If you think it's healthy for Standard to have a deck like Marvel, you, sir, truly are a masochist.
>>
>>50274544
Why would it be so bad?

Rebuff's nonartifact clause was just a move to push the new vehicles. Now that Copter is a legitimate problem, and Marvel is toxic for the format, something's got to give. Same applies for Lost Legacy.

Nahiri's tapped artifact clause never made sense to begin with.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.