[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/awg/ - Alternative Wargames General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 48

File: Orcs.jpg (123KB, 1000x455px) Image search: [Google]
Orcs.jpg
123KB, 1000x455px
Its been too long since the last thread edition

>What is /awg/?
A thread to talk about minis and games which fall between the cracks. /hwg/ doesn't entertain fantasy (for good reason) and the other threads are locked to very specific games, so this thread isn't tied to a game, or a genre, lets talk about fun wargames.

Any scale, any genre, any company, any minis. Skirmishers welcome. Rules designers welcome.

>Examples of games that qualify
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_miniature_wargames
Mighty Armies, Dragon Rampant, Of Gods and Mortals, Frostgrave, Hordes of the Things, Songs of Blades and Heroes, and anything that doesn't necessarily have a dedicated thread (gorkamundheim).

>Places to get minis
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D2DbNJ2mYAUxh5P9Pq9NZqS5tXHGn0i2JhZchEwbA2I/edit?usp=sharing

>The Novice Trove
http://pastebin.com/viWJ1Yvk

>Last threads
>>50051537
>>50144130
>>
>>50262088
Do you guys follow any youtube channels that post /awg/ related content?

I've been watching a bunch of kings of war battle reports and have a hunger for more.
>>
>>50262099
I've been watching Guerilla Miniature Games
>>
File: 2016-11-16 13.02.05.jpg (333KB, 955x477px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-16 13.02.05.jpg
333KB, 955x477px
Resident robot nerd back, this time with an actual battle report rather than fiction. Except I forgot to get midgame photos.

https://ideaswithoutend.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/heavy-gear-blitz-battle-report-150tv-north-vs-south/

This was a standard size game, and it was pretty awesome. There was a massive melee beatdown, noob tube trickshots over buildings, and some cunt dropping ATGMs on all my beautiful robots.

It turns out future TOW missiles are supremely good.

Now to another question entirely - I found in a box recently some 15mm Ral Partha elves I tried painting which ended up a blurry mess because when I bought them last year I had no idea how to work on non-28mm models.

I thought about stripping them, but then decided I could play in a real man's mass battle scale rather than the lame-o 15mm. What are the best 6mm Elves, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skellingtons etc?
>>
>>50262242
Baccus is pretty good for Elves, Dwarves and gobbos.

But I think they scale closer to 8mm than 6mm.
>>
>>50262837
Baccus measures 6mm from the feet to the eyes, other 6mm producers measure it from the feet to the head, that's why Baccus are slightly larger. Adlers are even larger than baccus but those are still called 6mm aswell.
>>
>>50262837
I used Baccus WW1 stuff for Horizon Wars infantry and thought it looked great, that's a good shout. They also do knights and stuff.
>>
>>50262099
I only follow Guerilla, but would love if someone could make a couple of batreps like Luke Davis (a whfb youtuber) would do: static pictures with some minor overlay graphics and commentary on top, it's a great way to learn new games and get the thought process of the player, without any shaky camera hijinks.

>What are the best 6mm Elves, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skellingtons etc?
I'm more of a 10mm guy but for that scale my money is with Microworld.
>>
>>50263326
A 10mm is fine too. I guess Pendraken is the way to go there?

How many guys should I do as a stand at 6/10mm scale to get a good massed army look? Kings of War goes 10/20/40 as I recall at 28mm
>>
>>50263498
I mainly use magister millitium's 10mms for my kings of war, and I base them on 40x20mm bases that I then arrange in either troops, regiments or hordes. This is my footprint guide:

For Infantry (regular/monstrous)
Troop - 40x20mm - 8/3
Regiment - 40x40mm - 16/6
Horde - 80x40mm - 32/12

For Cav (normal/monstrous)
Troop - 20x40mm - 4/2
Regiment - 40x40mm - 8/4
Horde - 60x40mm - 12/6

Heroes, monsters and warmachines
Whatever floats your boat
>>
>>50263676
Just what I needed, top work.

Thanks!
>>
>>50263722
>site I plan to use sells 10mm models in 5s/10s

FUCK

Ah well, rounding down and going for a slightly looser formation shouldn't look too bad, 30 skellingtons isn't too far off 32 skellingtons.
>>
>>50264113
Buy an extra pack of 5 and use the remaining to pimp out your hero/monster/artillery bases.
>>
>>50264201
Line infantry are 10 packs only, but this is a decent idea anyway. I can really enter the Bone Zone then with a huge army of spooky things.

And, it's really cheap! 40 pounds for a 1500 point KOW Undead army!
>>
>>50264245
If you want to be even more frugal, I used leftover 28mm skeletons as bone giants.
>>
File: comparison.png (327KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.png
327KB, 1000x500px
Spartan is finally working on a new Dystopian Wars release and it looks like it was designed by carving soap with a meat cleaver.
>>
I jumped into Kings of War. Not bad, literary WFB light but it's still fun. No OP magic and OP armies.
>>
>>50262088
i don't see warzone resurrection quoted in your sources.anybody has thoughts about the game? i am finding it very fun and its models are gorgeous.
>>
>>50265001
So it's not like Warhamster at all.
>>
>>50262242
How are the new plastics? Ive seen some early pics and they kinda look like crap. Shame I finally have the cash to start a nucoal army and my lgs dumped all the dp9 metals.
>>
>>50265533
Those are all new plastics in the photos, they're great.

Apparently there's a NuCoal/PRDF/Utopia plastic kits KS due early next year.
>>
>>50266063
Oh wow. I my previous comment back. Any word when the they're hitting retail? The stuff that's already been funded that is.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1512506318/ghosts-of-gaia-post-apoc-badass-female-miniatures

Dicebag Lady is doing a kickstarter. I figured you guys could also use some postapoc women.
>>
>>50266302
According to the DP9 guys on Facebook they're discussing distribution for the plastics (Including EU and UK distribution not exclusive to Wayland)

The kits seem to be up for pre-order on their website, they initially said they'd hit retail end September but that doesn't seem to have happened.

http://store.dp9.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=125

The new starter armies are insanely good, they make a 3 combat group 150TV army right off the back (and the CEF one, if you go a bit nuts with upgrades, can go up to about 175 I think).
>>
>>50264811
>Spartan Games
It's literally a joke.
>>
>>50267260
Those are EXTREMELY RADICAL, they remind me of the old all-women Necromunda gang (Escher?)

I don't think my painting skills are ready for that level of EXTREMELY TUBULAR RADDITUDE
>>
>>50266302
The starter boxes are available for purchase as we speak. Pretty much the N/S bundle and the CEF/Caprice bundle. Individual armies will be coming out with a new sleeve for the boxes. They're also talking with retailers about the plastic starters as the main products and stores can order the rest on demand.
>>
File: luaghing monkies.jpg (14KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
luaghing monkies.jpg
14KB, 300x208px
>>50268279
>he fell for tthe spartan games meme
>>
File: pic1854807_md.jpg (162KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
pic1854807_md.jpg
162KB, 500x499px
Just got Battlelore what am I in for?
>>
>>50271215
It is a mystery.
Read, examine, report. Hell. I'll even talk running commentary. Just post shit to the thread.
>>
Still reading through the rules and stuff, but saw this and thought /awg/ would be interested, since its a wizard dueling game that's not Frostgrave.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/739027318/the-roots-of-magic-miniatures-game-students-of-sor
>>
As Tiny Dudes have been mentioned, what are anons' favorite rulesets to use with 6/10mm figs? I'm aware of Warband, HoTT, Mighty Armies, Warmaster, KoW and Dragon Rampant, anything else of note? Since I'm going to building up the Minis community in this area, what would be a good place to start?
>>
>>50265080
WZ:R is pretty well received around here. Discussion pops up from time to time.
>>
>>50262088
Where are these orcs from?
>>
>>50272305
What is HoTT?
>>
>>50275574
Hordes of the Things ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hordes_of_the_Things_(wargame) )

And on the subject of tiny mans, which of these factions should I buy and build to raise hype for 10mm Kings of War?

Humans vs Undead
Humans vs Orcs
High Elves vs Dark Elves / Chaos
Dwarves vs Ratmen

Or, some other pairing of factions. My aim is make two 1000 point armies, get them looking awesome, show off fun games and then explain how cheap they were.
>>
>>50275574
Hordes of the Things.
>>
>>50275689
Go for the classics,

Humans v. orcs, or Elves v. Goblins
>>
>>50275718
Humans vs Orcs might even sell non wargamer RTS fans on tabletop if I painted it Warcraft-style

Plus I can use sweet Historicals, and go full knights...
>>
>>50275689
>>50272305
Are there games with more detailed stat lines?
I'm kinda disappointed if a unit is summed up by 3 values and 4 special rules, like Warband.
I'd rather have a more versatile basic stat-array to avoid having to look stuff up every other turn
>>
>>50275867
Maybe Hail Caesar could work, I think it has a couple of fantasy versions floating around.

Also, KoW would work in smaller scales as well. For 10mm, take the distances in centimeters instead of inches, and you're basically done.
>>
>>50265080
Finally get a chance to sit down at my desktop and start gas bagging about my favourite game, bliss.

I'm one of the thread regulars who starts discussion about WZ:R, though for a while it's been a bloody nightmare trying to get a game of the new 2.0 rules organised with my play group, though things are coming back into alignment now and we're set for a "farewell to arms" game for 1.6 and our inaugural game of 2.0 this weekend. It should be lots of fun, reading over the new rules and cooking up new strategies and tactics has been fun, but it's time to get on the table and get stuck in.

A couple of the things that stand out to me with 2.0 that I really like have been the inclusion of light vehicle versions of the heavy vehicles. Which is cool because they're great looking models, but hardly ever see any real play, having these watered down versions should really change up how we play a bit down here.

Then there was the introduction of the size categories, that liked because you can use your larger units, alongside cover if you're playing with enough terrain like you should be, to screen your troops. That's especially good for close combat armies, I think, because one of the biggest problems in 1.6 was just getting your close combat troops into blades reach before getting shot to pieces. But being able to screen a squad of Stormtrenchers(size 0) behind a Hurricane walker(size 4, complete LOS block) and be able to actually do something with them? Too long in the making. Keen as fuck to try this out this weekend.

Also keen to try out the Ilian faction for Dark Legion, I see a few people saying they're OP because of their Void Portal jumping, but it's such an integrated gimmick that I don't think in the end it'll be anything more than a minor inconvenience, setting sentries next to the portal, hunting the enemies characters(who are the only ones who can make the Void Portals in the first place), setting up counter attacks. I think people just want to bitch.
>>
Page 8 bump.
>>
The Ilian portal mechanic seems extremely hilarious. Firing through portals and jumping around through them seems like such fun and dynamic gameplay.

Although the Childrens of Illian Troop can make portals as well, so it's not just characters - it's only temporary but it's still something.
>>
>>50277329
That's right, I forgot about the Children! Oh this is going to be nasty, lead the force with Kurzada the Mega MILF and laugh as you bury your opponent in a ide of daemonic alien babbies and Dark Symmetry.
>>
File: rap036b_built_scale_750pix.jpg (47KB, 750x541px) Image search: [Google]
rap036b_built_scale_750pix.jpg
47KB, 750x541px
Just when I thought I was out of the tiny SF thing, 15mm.co.uk only fucking releases L-Gaim/Five Star Stories style mech models

Looks like I am making another Horizon Wars army.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w34yqnDtnk4

Can anybody actually make sense of what these clowns are doing?
They don't show the cards, talk over each other and don't explain what they are doing or why they are doing it.

Is it just me or is this the worst 'taste' of a game you could possible give someone?
>>
>>50275742
Actually, that's a pretty good idea. Would you know of any 15mm or smaller scale orcs that kinda look like Warcraft orcs and where I could purchase them? I know of a fair amount of small minis manufacturers, but finding good fantasy is tough, and finding them in a particular style of fantasy doubly so.
>>
>>50277810
This might work, it has the Human look bang on

http://www.perfectsixscenics.co.uk/warlords-and-realms.html

>zug zug
>>
>>50263498
Go by base size, and put on as many as are appropriate.

Kings of War is fucking stupid with basing though. They came up with what is effectively an element-based system, then decided nah, fuck it, 20mm and 25mm infantry should have different frontages.
>>
>>50267260
And of course it ends the day after I get paid. Great. There goes my December spending money.

still need to get some of her ww2 russians, too.
>>
>>50277810
Maybe look at Splintered Light?
>>
>>50278457
That is fucking stupid and I am ignoring that at 10mm, where an Orc is basically the size of a man and not too swole for an infantry base like at 28mm
>>
>>50272305
Armies of Arcana. R&F Fantasy wargame, with the possibility to create your own units.
>>
>>50278487
I mean, they have 5 20mm bases width, that's 100mm, that's EXACTLY 4 25mm bases. WHY WOULD YOU THROW THAT PERFECT SYMMETRY AWAY.

OK, depth changes slightly, but that would be an issue anyway - and if you're doing a single unit base, there's absolutely no issue with a slight gap between ranks, in front, or behind.

It even brings cavalry into compliance!

Unified frontage is the way to go.
>>
I hope advertising stuff like that is ok in here, but Fantasy Flight Games does some kind of pre-black-friday sale.

https://holiday-sale.fantasyflightgames.com/search/?q=++&selected_facets=category_exact%3ADust

Amongst other games, they sell tons of Dust minis and vehicles for basically nothing. Not the entire range sadly, but still worth a look if you are interested in the game or the minis (and if you are from the US.. shipping to EU is fucking expensive)
>>
File: img8780.jpg (74KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
img8780.jpg
74KB, 700x700px
Speaking of advertising, North Star's mailing list just sent me a thing. They're doing resin conversion bits to go with their plastic Frostgrave cultists and make them all skiffy, for Rogue Stars or whatever other games you play with lasers and shit.

>Each pack contains 6 Cultist Heads, 3 pistols, 2 knives, 1 club, 1 Laser rifle, 1 auto rifle, 1 shotgun, 1 flame thrower, 1 grenade launcher, 1 light machine gun and a chainsword.

£7.50.
>>
>>50278852
Oh, and Wargames Foundry are doing deals until the 22nd of December.

On their main site, it's buy 8 standard £12 packs and get 2 free, or buy 16 and get 6 free. Apparently it's not done in the cart, just mention what you want in the order notes. "Regrettably, you can’t combine offers, or count packs that are bought as part of a deal such as a collection."

Over on Casting Room Miniatures, they're doing 20% off (code: 20%CRMDISCOUNT) but only on historicals.
>>
>>50262088
I know that many people like to use SoBH to play with generic miniatures, but I have to ask: why?

What exactly is it about SoBH? Is it the fact that you can create your own units? That it comes with pre-made units? The activation system? Something else?

To me it seems like the game is too complex in terms of the amount of modifiers it has, so I wonder what attracts people to it.
>>
>>50278957
It's simple and can do everything. It's the pretty much the gurps of fantasy skirmishes.
>>
>>50279068
So for you it's not even about the mechanics (outside of not being complicated), it's about the fact that it can be used with any fantasy models?

Why specifically SoBH then and not other simple generic fantasy games?
>>
>>50278957
>why?

Because it's easy as fuck.
>>
>>50279068
>not just using GURPS for fantasy skirmishes
>>
>>50279098
It was just the first that I found fitting. Also I think there isn't a system that offers the same variety that SoBH offers. I mostly play AoS or Dragon Rampant these days anyway.
>>
>>50278469
Could just wait for them to show up in her shop and pick them and the russians up at once. I'm thinking about doing that.
>>
>>50278852
They shown those with barbarian and cultists sprues, that really made me think of starting a feral world IG army.
>>
Anyone tried of Gods and Men?
>>
How is Dragon Rampant/Lion Rampant?
Normally I dislike very much games that are IGOUGO (for a few reasons) but with the activation system giving like ~17%/28%/42% chance to force a "turnover" every time you try to order a unit around, maybe it's less terrible?
Or maybe it just makes everything feel way too dice-controlled/random/out-of-players-hands.

How long does a standard size game take to play? Are the units and their customization options significant enough to make armies feel distinct from each other?
>>
>>50280038
It's even more terrible.
>>
>>50277726
Yet again Gates of Antares goes entirely ignored.
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>50280834
Well I tried to watch it but then I realized I was being asked to look at a 10minute video that was apparently bad...so I stopped
>>
>>50280834
It's almost as if warlord have no idea what to do with Gates of Antares since it's competing with their best game bolt action
>>
>>50281230
>since it's competing with their best game bolt action
I don't think it is.
I mean one is a WW2 game the other a campy retro sci-fi game.
There are some similarities with the rules, but if anything GoA competes with 40k and Deadzone/Warpath.
Problem is it's lore is not nearly as interesting as 40k and sadly enough the miniatures can't really hold a candle to it either. And I think Mantic is just cheaper in general. They also know how to do promo material and public relations.
>>
>>50281643
I think he meant the best game of their own, not from another company.
>>
>>50281691
Fair point I guess.
But if you got two systems that target different audiences the only internal competition is how much time you are spending on developing each game.

But from what it looks like Warlord is in it for the long haul. So far their commitment to the game was pretty impressive considering how little interest there seems to be for it.
>>
>>50281230
Is it really competing though?

I doubt that people who enjoy Bolt Action are interested in Sci-Fi that much that they would drop BA for it and the other way around.
>>
>>50280388
ah hell
>>
>>50281872
you'd be suprised by the cross over
alot of the bolt action players are just ex40k players

but the ww2 is cheaper than antares
>>
>>50282537
Sure sure, but they switched from Sci-Fi to WW2, why should they go back to a (well, in my opinion at least) shittier version of 40k...

Besides, most wargamers (as you might know from yourself) play/collect more than one game anyway.

I think Antares suffers most from having weak minis. Their vehicles especially. They look like nothing to me.
>>
>>50282645
yeah their minis are garbage
>>
>>50282719
I actually like the concepts, I just think they could stand to have much crisper execution.
>>
Does anyone have any fun 1500 point Kings of War list? My Econ professor started playing and I'm the only one who plays with him, so I want to have a nice army. Preferably Forces of the Abyss or Kingdom of Man.
>>
>>50282760
The sculpts are really clunky, and most are pretty dull. Reminds me a lot of early to mid 2000's 40k, without the charm, where the tech they were using was still pretty new and the sculptors were inexperienced.
>>
>>50283496
Warlord also use tiny pictures with terrible paintschemes that completely distort your perception of the models.
When I saw some Freeborn in a different color scheme in their newsletter I didn't even recognize the models.
>>
>>50283496
Like I said, the sculpts are very meh, but I appreciate the monopose nature of them actually- I'm a bit tired of multipose and multipart kits these days.
>>
>>50282537
not to mention the konflict 47 thing
>>
>>50282645
>Their vehicles especially. They look like nothing to me.

checked them out, woooooooooooooow, they're pretty bad. I imagine they wanna try and stay clear of GW so it doesnt look like a rip off but they look gash
>>
>>50284348
Exactly. The plastic kits aren't bad i guess, but the design is just mega generic and boring.

The guy in the middle of pic related is kinda neat though.
>>
>>50283783
It works for most of the models, basic troops look better in a muted pose. It gives uniformity and doesn't draw attention to key models that you should be paying attention to (Squad leaders, special weapons, characters, etc.). But even everything else is a bit lacking. Most leaders or characters are "guy pointing" posed.

>>50284379
Freeborn have some okay stuff, the use of cloaks and stuff allows the models to stand out a bit. Ghar and Isorians are good. Its the rest that are so bland. You have power armor guys, guys in power armor with straight edges, and guys in lumpy power armor.
>>
How often do you guys use interiors of structures and buildings when playing wargames that feature units that could feasibly enter them (IE, individual-man games)?

How common are enterable structures?
>>
>>50280038
It's famous over in /hwg/ because there is one guy who hates it with a fiery passion for the exact reason you mention.
>>
>>50276480
I'm still waiti g for Warstore to get the 2.0 book and cards so I can order them. I'm just stoked that Vulcans can do the ranges weapon/hydraulic fist combo now.

>>50281643
I think the lore is pretty cool. Not super amazing and could use some fleshing out, but has plenty of potential. They just need someone who can really flesh it out and make it feel more alive.

And in other news: Heavy Gear Dreadnoughts launched today. I won't be jumping in, but I hope it does well.
>>
>>50279157
This is what attracts a lot of people to it. Some of them drift away once they get tired of a simple skeleton with a mountain of optional traits, others are fine with a special rule or two per figure.

It's still a decent set, and fast, which appeals to a lot of people. I just fell out of love with it after a couple of years.
>>
Well, I just ordered a bunch of 10mm Orcs to start my journey into tiny man Kings of War.

Now to come up with quaintly retro fluff about them, full of over-the-top names, and paint them with loud colours.

Once I've got the Orcs done it's time to order some Landsknechts and late medieval knights for my "Empire" army.
>>
local gameshop has a deadzone community. I was considering checking out deadzone myself but I was wondering how it compares to other minis out there. There is also a community for guild ball there too. The only other ones that apparently are popular are of course warmachine, warhammer, and 40k.

Would you guys recommend getting into any of these or should I hop right into something like 40k despite having no tabletop experience?
>>
>>50288703
If you have no tabletop experience, Deadzone would be a great start. It's pretty simple but rather deep, so I'd wholeheartedly recommend it. The faction starters and the two-player starter is a really great way to start the game, but if there's a scene for it there, ask for some demos.

Really, I can only recommend it. Especially if your other options are Warmahordes and Warhamster40k.
>>
>>50288703
Try deadzone, then try guild ball, then try warmahordes, then 40k.
>>
>>50288703
If you haven't started 40k, don't.
While I hear that the company is changing its ways lately, it's still a pretty shitty game to get into unless you're playing kitchen-table hammer with your buddies.
>>
File: Spartankikestarter.png (57KB, 453x915px) Image search: [Google]
Spartankikestarter.png
57KB, 453x915px
Spartan has finally revealed some details of the Kickstarter they're running.

They apparently expect some scrubs to stump up enough cash to design their own models.
>>
>>50288703
From the games you list i recommend guild ball. (not that you can't play all of them ofc..)

If the idea of fantasy football (inspired by the real medieval sport) between the guilds of a town interests you you should give it a look.
Rules are nice, minis are awesome (you have to like the style though).
>>
>>50289737
>design your own KS exclusive one of a kind model with unique rules

a line has been crossed
>>
>>50289880
>>50289737
The "Design your a unit that will be put into the game" Pledgelevel for a million shekels is really nothing special. I wonder if you guys will ever stop being buttblasted about SG...
Since I'm considering to get into DW:fleet action I checked the product line for the first time and it is fucking huge, why is everyone so mad? Is it only because they discontinued that fantasy naval game about 5 years ago? This is worse than obsessed WHFB grognards...
>>
>>50291690
>The "Design your a unit that will be put into the game" Pledgelevel for a million shekels is really nothing special

"Design your unit that will be put in the game and decide if it will ever be anything beyond a one off for you alone" is what sets it apart.

That's a level of KS exclusive that seems the next level.

Plus creating moulds and stats for literally a single model so you can be part of a bote wargame based Martin Shkreli LARP seems a hugely inefficient thing to do for a company.
>>
>>50291690
Spartan has acted like the game didn't exist for almost two years now except the roundly hated giant robots. Then they suddenly expect players to pay for the game's support before Spartan does anything. Rumours from those with information (beta testers and such) say that there's loads of stuff and they're planning to deliver by February. Actually managing to do something and on time are two promises that Spartan isn't going to fulfil.

>>50291873
Can you imagine someone actually using their custom model that they decided no-one else was allowed?
>And here's my super special model that only I can field.
yeah, fuck off m8
>No, it's official, really.
yeah right, take your fan-fiction model somewhere else.
>>
>>50291974
>>50291690
I know I wouldn't play with someone who had something like that.

Exclusives can be fine.
Exclusives for a wargame are not fine unless there's a general alternate release or something.
Exclusives that you designed yourself for a wargame is so beyond fine.

Imagine that tit waffle space marine with the fancy rules had a $1k exclusive lock on it only for Premium Gamersâ„¢

That's literally the type of thing you call people nerds for.
>>
>>50291873
Outside of friendly games, the exclusives thing is pretty much only ok for me if the model ends up basically being a reskin.
>>
>>50292137
That's fair, I mean Dropfleet had KS exclusives that were just alt sculpts of one ship per faction made as resin conversion kits for the plastic models.

What concerns me is the bit of the press release that says you choose the faction and type of model then they'll take time out of rules writing to give it stats.

That doesn't sound to me like a simple alternative sculpt job but I would love to be proved wrong.
>>
>>50288668
>loud colours
Consider using something not so loud, but still a light shade for the skin. Not some bold green like Goblin Green, something more slightly greenish khaki. Then season with dark metal drybrushing on the armour and a few bits of bright colour to highlight some members of the unit... or just a mass of undifferentiated orcflesh with tall banners with giant blood drops or skulls or spiders painted on them, because banners are what it's all about. As many banners as you can fit in. There's no rule about only having one banner per unit!

You could also throw out a skirmish line of goblin arrowfodder in front, or if you're going for a more animated LotR feel have some sergeants behind the main body of troops keeping them marching in the right direction with the occasional whip or spear-prod. Wolf-riders are good for this - no goblin's going to desert mid-battle if some bigger goblin on a wolf is sure to run them down and eat them, they'll at least wait until enough of their mates are going to run and they can hide in the mass rout.
>>
Any of you guys know what Savage Core is?
They have a handful of interesting minis on the Warlord store, but I never heard of the game.

I also didn't know Warlord sells fantasy football minis.
>>
File: 3e3.jpg (97KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
97KB, 600x634px
>>50292096
>>50291974
>>50291873
Maybe you should get off the internet and actually play games sometimes. This is /v/-tier buttblastedness. I mean just think about it for a second.
>it is probably going to be an expensive thing
So there will LITERALLY EXIST only a few of these exclusives, which is actually cool for the few that put the money into it.
>there is a designer involved
So it probably won't be a win the game button. >maybe the person who bought into this is actually decent and wants good rules for it
>will it even fit into average point games if it's some kind of superheavy?
>will I ever actually meat that unit irl?
>will I be forced to play against this unit then?
WORST CASE:
You visit a DW tournament (when did you visit your last one?), so you can't say no or you'll lose the game. What are the chances that the people who organized the tournament didn't ban these units?
NOW, after you thought about all these things: Will the existence of these few models really affect you this much? Or isn't it a pretty cool opportunity for people who actually love the game/hobby, get something really special?
>>
>>50292522
I'm not sure, but it seems to be a small line of alternate history miniatures with cavemen, a nazi treasure hunter and the Atlanteans. Nice minis actually.
>>
>>50292522
It's not very old. I think the first time I saw it was a about year ago. The last time I checked the atlanteans weren't a thing, so the range seems to be slowly expanding and it#s not a dead game (yet).
>>
>>50293882
Fuck off Neil you colossal faggot.
>>
>>50294039
>not a dead game

Is it a game? There aren't rules for it as far as i know, just a range of minis.
>>
>>50294156
I just assumed there was a ruleset. I guess their still working on it?
>>
>>50279838
Of Gods and Mortals?
That's basically Song of Blades and Heroes with some rules for legends and gods on top.

So it works pretty alright.
>>
>>50293882
>actually play games sometimes
lol noone plays dw anymore. spartan killed it good. if it were a babby, cps would have taken it away for neglect.
>>
>>50293882
calm down son you seem real mad

ANYWAY, on a less mad note, I've been working on my third Heavy Gear army from the 4 I got in the Kickstarter and reading the fluff for the CEF they seem the generic boring villain faction, to the point where their line troops are literally brainwashed clones who get mindwiped if they develop a personality.

Now while the Zentradi are cool and all, an army whose gimmick is "most of their mechs are weird tech black boxes that they self-destruct rather than let fall into enemy hands" and "their infantry are trained to be as emotionless as possible" is REALLY FUCKING HARD TO WRITE ARMY BACKSTORY FOR.

Anyone who plays the game - have I got the CEF wrong or are they really a bunch of assholes oppressing the Earth population and building fuckhuge clone armies to try and take over the colonies and repeatedly fail?
>>
>>50295664
>Song of Blades and Heroes
Shame.
>>
>>50296338
The GREL do develop personalities during the Terra Nova campaign and the abandoned forces form their settlements in the Badlands, where they clash with others.
>>
>>50296338
I mean, GRELS do get personalities, but they are vat grown super soldiers. The CEF views them as equipment rather than people.

The CEF has some interesting elements to them, but they aren't as interesting as the Terra Novan factions in my opinion.

However CEF hover-tanks are pure sex.
>>
File: Proust_Kodiak.jpg (121KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Proust_Kodiak.jpg
121KB, 500x377px
>>50296338
>>50298625

Each kind of GREL has their own set of quirks. One of the biggest terrorists on Terra Nova is a Jan-class GREL whose megalomania goes to 11.

Believe it or not, the picture is related.
>>
bump - what everyone's working on this weekend?
>>
>>50302955

Scratchbuilding a second red goblin blaster for my Ogres in Kings of War. I love those things so much.
>>
>>50300838
>>50300449
>>50298625
Thanks for the explanations.

I have been reading more of the fluff and Caprice owns

>inhospitable hell planet
>fuck it let's build a huge city in the only habitable bit and just keep building
>build spider tonks
>>
>>50302955
Painting warzone and relic knights stuff, waiting for my hassle free and ebay orders to turn up, and have bought a unit of both the Jaun Diaz Daemonettes and Seekers from the new wave of GW MTO.

Wondering what I could do with the 'nettes? I bought them mostly because I never had the chance to when they were new, I was still just a boy with no money of his own, and when I finally had a job the plastics had already replaced them. Maybe practice mold making with them? Turn them into a force of their own for a skirmish game? Fuck knows, mang.
>>
>>50302955
Currently on my desk:

A Panzer 4, a T-34, 10 metal germans from various companies, 4 Dreamforge Eisenkern troopers, 2 space marines

Hopefully i can make some progress on at least half of these.
>>
>>50302955
Maybe get some painting done on my EU Inc guys for MERCS.

Having a few buddies over tonight for boardgames.

>>50303458
Yeah; I LOVE Caprice. Quad bots all day, baby. Then support them with some CEF tanks and you get the best of both worlds.
>>
>>50302955
A variety of stuff that isn't getting worked on because no airbrush to prime with til mid-week :(
>>
File: 805-52.jpg (167KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
805-52.jpg
167KB, 640x360px
Hey guys, could you please recommend an airplane (or space, if it isn't space navy) dogfighting combat game, ideally with:

>Relatively quick rules. I don't need hyper-sim stuff and I'd like it to be playable in under 90mins or so.
>Lots to tinker with in the simple + generic "build your units way" that EG Clash on the Fringe does, not the "super simulation" way.
>Setting/era can be whatever but with the above I'm obviously leaning towards more generic sci-fi as that opens up more play options/tinkering (for example, permitting 'teleporting' planes and other interesting stuff)
>Relatively easy to play on roll20 or other virtual tabletop

The only 'air' combat game I really know about at all is the X-Wing one and that has a bunch of turn templates and stuff making it harder to set up, and it's also obviously only Rebels vs Empire in Star Wars.

Seems like I might be requesting a bit much, but I figured I'd ask.
>>
>>50307225
There's Shattered Void coming out December-ish?

>>50305211
Who needs CEF tanks when you have Ammons, or "fuck your terrain limitations, this heavy railgun is going to be inserted somewhere unpleasant no matter what"
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.gif (896KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.gif
896KB, 500x750px
does anyone feel like the wargames industry is degenerating, and that one day, the titans of the industry will be awash?

i for one would prefer playing with /awg/ style games as opposed to '40k only plz' type wagames community.
>>
>>50309184
>i for one would prefer playing with /awg/ style games as opposed to '40k only plz' type wagames community.
We all do anon, that's why /awg/ is here. Such a shame 40k is getting all the love when there are so many better wargames out there with much better figures.
>>
>>50309184
>does anyone feel like the wargames industry is degenerating, and that one day, the titans of the industry will be awash?
Dunno where that idea comes from but as a guy who's been doing this for ~20 years now I have to say this is definitely the best time for wargaming yet.
GW is not in a position to monopolize fantasy and sci-fi miniatures anymore and neither are they the only ones offering a big range of plastic kits anymore either.
There are a lot of really good smaller companies and games on the market.

A lot of that is probably only possible thanks to the internet, which allows for relatively small communities to rally and organize.
Stuff like Kickstarter also makes so many things possible that simply would have never happened a few years ago.

There is a huge segment of aftermarket products now that you can use too.

As for the games themselves, I already said it, but I'll repeat myself here: There have never been that many decent games around at once that lived long enough to build a community at all like today.

So whatever caused your emotional turmoil there, it's probably just a matter of perception. If your local scene is going through a bad phase keep your chin up and take heart.
There was never a better time to try and get people into traditional games. Being nerdy is hip now and the closer you get to the mainstream the easier it is to get people interested. They're much more likely to keep an open mind.
>>
>>50307225
The templates for X-Wing actually make it easier to set up, I find. And as long as you aren't an unorganized oaf they make the game run pretty smooth.

X-Wing also sports Scum as a faction. So in a large enough game it's possible to run all the bounty hunters from Empire.

>>50309028
Sometimes the speed of those tanks is super handy. I love the Ammon, it's one of my favorite designs in all of Heavy Gear, but hover tanks are wicked fast which makes them great for flanking.
>>
>>50309240
The wargaming industry is actually flourishing right now in a way that it has never before.
Try getting a game of anything but a GW game in 2004, that'll show you the second worst kind of monopoly right there.
I miss Confrontation.
>>
File: DAG2115_GreaterIceElemental.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DAG2115_GreaterIceElemental.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
Sexiness.
>>
>>50309933
I guess you should've supported CAoR more then.
>>
File: PlayingWithMyself.jpg (379KB, 859x597px) Image search: [Google]
PlayingWithMyself.jpg
379KB, 859x597px
Well, I wasted my entire day.
I scheduled demos for Heavy Gear at one of my gameshops, but, apparently the owner didn't bother to make any kind of announcement or even put the demos on the store calendar. So with zero promotion and already trying to make an uphill battle in an environment saturated with the big two, I spent about six hours sitting around playing Pokemon instead. With this and my friends all bailing on me, I think I'm about ready to just give up...
>>
>>50313710
Man, that owner completely failed you.
>>
>>50313710
I feel bad for you but you're trying to play a DP9 game.

If you're not expecting complete failure you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>50313710
make a sign next time
>>
>>50313710
You're gonna have to promote yourself if you try again. Maybe check Facebook for some local gaming groups.

Sorry, but you can't trust a shop owner to put any effort into anything, even if it might bring more bodies in his store.
>>
>>50314743
>even if it might bring more bodies in his store.
Bit of a fallacy since it also means he has to start stocking random game #5565 as well as his other stock that actually sells.
>>
>>50314780
he does a lot of special order stuff, so he wouldn't necessarily have to stock a bunch of extraneous models. The regulars also get discounts for being in the store's club thing.

>>50314743
I guess I'll have to make a poster or something and see if he'll let me stick it on his wall or something if I try again...
>>
>>50309933
Maybe it does, but fuck if I can convince anyone in my club to try out anything. "I already play too much games, couldn't remember the rules anyway."
>>
>>50313490
I know, right?

>>50313853
Have you tried the new HGB? It's fucking solid.
>>
>>50316373
Getting a better look at the Umbra elemental, its pure sex.

The slaves are nice, but not sold on the Air Caste. I like the older sculpts with the wider faces over the new ones with the longer ones.
>>
>>50316373
>Have you tried the new HGB? It's fucking solid.
Why invest in a game that literally no one plays.
I also don't want to be that guy trying to push people into spending money, especially in something by DP9. Which has a reputation.
>>
>>50316533
>Why invest in a game that literally no one plays.
I only play and collect games like that.
>>
>>50316373
Did they get rid of the retarded speed modifiers, so I don't have to zoom round at top speed and hope for lucky shot?
>>
>>50309476
>Dunno where that idea comes from but as a guy who's been doing this for ~20 years now I have to say this is definitely the best time for wargaming yet.
This is basically a goddamn golden age all things considered, yes.
>>
File: Elves_kings_of_war.jpg (37KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
Elves_kings_of_war.jpg
37KB, 600x449px
Hey /awg/, I'm finally getting around paining my Kings of War Elves, but I struggling to pick a theme for them.

Should I go with a Arabian desert nomad theme or a French/Venice Carnevale one?
>>
>>50318019
>Arabian desert nomad theme
Might be cool if you go full out on that and paint them chocolate brown.

>French/Venice Carnevale
I don't really imagine how that would work with the sculpts as they feel a little too plain for that.
>>
File: barbarianwarband.jpg (321KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
barbarianwarband.jpg
321KB, 1024x768px
Is anyone else struggling with mechanics for a game?

I'm making a skirmish game and I'm switching all the fucking time, because if I do just a few rolls, it feels too simplistic and lacking depth. Also, if you resolve every conflict with just one roll, you have no possibility to add different stuff to different weapons and shit.

This is also a campaign game, so there should be some gradual progress.

Man, deciding on the mechanics is really hard. Right now I'm on an opposed roll of 3 dice, each die being a success depending on the enemy's score in that attribute. For example a dude with Fight 5 against a dude with Fight 2 would need 5+ on a D10 for a success, while the other dude would need a 7+, after that, depending on who wins, you do more stuff, but just one more roll.

I don't know, it feels cool and all, but most games are leaning towards simple "5+" for an attribute instead of having a chart and shit. I mean, Warhammer does it of course, but the game is shitty and clunky, specially 40k.
>>
Is there any link for a pdf version of Dead Man's Hand? Pls :(
>>
>>50319329
Have you looked into the confrontation mechanics? I don't know exactly, but they seemed to have some kind of action-reaction system, where you took your attack and defense dice from the same pool. I didn't have the time to check it out yet, but I always thought it was pretty interesting.
>>
>>50319329
Sounds to me like you approaching this from the wrong angle.

You usually have one mechanic the rest revolves around.

First thing you should do is to think about what the pillars of your game are. What should the players feel? What makes your game special or what does it do differently than other skirmishes, i.e. why did you think you had to write a new system in the first place?
Pinpoint that first.

Then pick mechanics that are in service of that one thing you want to do.

If you change stuff around all the time you are also sabotaging yourself. You will not be able to playtest anything or get reliable feedback.

Build a system and test it. Turn one screw and test it again. The feedback might give you some insight on wether or not you are going in the right direction. Sometimes you can misinterpret that feedback too though, so make sure you keep the context in mind when evaluating your results.
When on a bit there. What I meant to say was, if you change the basic mechanics of the game around all the time you won't be able to determine if the changes you made are actually good changes.

If you aren't even far enough to know what your core mechanic is you need to back to the drawing board and do some serious thinking.
>>
File: Steampunk Friekorps Trapper.jpg (123KB, 736x782px) Image search: [Google]
Steampunk Friekorps Trapper.jpg
123KB, 736x782px
Y'all motherfuckers need to be posting more images.
Your playerbase will never grow if no-one knows what your game looks like, because I sure can't be bothered to search every last name to see what's what.

Pic only sort of related. I only really play Malifaux and Inquisitor, which are hardly A WGs.
>>
>>50319329
I'm one guy and kind of lazy but please do not emulate the garbage chart-comparison-crap that the Warhammer games do. They are not at all necessary and IMO just slow shit down more than adding any cool unit interactions.
>>
>>50320047
I'm almost finished with my Afterlife Unity Council Marines, so will post some pics soon-ish.
>>
>>50316989
Speed modifiers are now "sprint = -1 dice to shoot +1 dice to dodge" and "stand still = +1 dice to shoot -1 dice to dodge"

Weapon strength and health are easier, that weird split fire template is gone, and more simplifications are there. The rules are half as long.
>>
>>50320422
>Afterlife
You played the game yet?
>>
>>50320760
Only once. It was fairly generic, tho it was kind of a pre-beta version and we only had some basic grunts.
>>
>>50319490
Would you care to explain further?

Any examples of games designed around a core mechanic?
>>
>>50320797
Deadzone - 3 dice for everything, with some added or retracted as modifiers
Force on Force: 4+ for success regardless of the test and troop quality
Bolt Action - everyone has an armor value of the same basis (X+ regardless if it's a shitty conscript or a Tiger tank)

And so on and so forth.
>>
>>50320808
>Force on Force: 4+ for success regardless of the test and troop quality
What
What does troop quality matter then? Morale tests differ? More dice in tests?
>>
>>50321022
Not that poster, but better dudermans get bigger dice, ranging from d4 to d12.
>>
>>50321043
Oh, that's a neat system. Sounds like Savage Worlds.
How do modifiers work? EG cover and range
>>
>>50321082
Range is infinite (most modern weapons have ranges way more than you could call a table), but based on troop quality you have an optimum range, within that, you get an extra firepower dice. Cover adds to the defence dice to the unit that was shot at.

So let's say a unit of four riflemen shoots at five dudes behind cover and within optimum range, they get one die for every man, plus another for shooting at someone in optimum range, so overall 5. Those who got shot at get 5 defence dice, and another one for being in cover, so 6 overall.
>>
>>50320422
What are Marines?
What's a Unity Council?
What's an Afterlife?
SHOW ME YOUR GAME OF CHOICE.
>>
File: DSCF4218.jpg (1MB, 2655x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4218.jpg
1MB, 2655x2000px
>>50321195
Nothing to write home about yet, I need to have a few games under my belt to properly introduce it.
>>
>>50321195
>SHOW ME YOUR GAME OF CHOICE.

This really.. you can't expect everone in here to know every game or every range of minis.

>>50321237
Thanks. Looks solid. Nice choice of colors.
>>
File: northmen.jpg (1MB, 1300x879px) Image search: [Google]
northmen.jpg
1MB, 1300x879px
What's the best possible way for doing opposing rolls in an skirmish game without being too simplistic like "roll dice + stat"?

Any interesting way?
>>
>>50262099

vega the destroyer
>>
>>50275689

I'm doing that right now on my channel with HotT in 6mm. In HotT a 1000AP army is like 82,000 pts in WHFB. A standard game is 24AP.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnDz-pd0kW-eOZjOKPRsQpg
>>
>>50321693
Again, look at how Force on Force does it. One player rolls X dice, the other rolls Y dice, discard all that's lower than 4, then match the rest - ie.: player A rolls 6, 7, 7, 8, player B rolls 4, 5, 6, 9. He matched the 9 with the 8, the 6 with the 6, and the rest means two successes for player A.
>>
>>50321120
>Range is infinite
THANK YOU. This is a peeve of mine. I know its for game balance, but I hate when bullets magically disappear at a set range. Especially really short ranges like in Warmahordes. I set it up in my game that there is no maximum range, just an ever increasing penalty for longer ranges; you have a range of '6', you get a stacking penalty for every 6".
>>
>>50321693
I had one where your stat determines how many dice you roll and you choose the highest.
>>
>>50322319
When I started to write a ruleset I made an eerily similar method, tho it was for fantasy.

One thing tho, SMGs, shotguns and lose a dice level over optimum range (so d8 becomes d6 in example), and pistols can't fire over the optimum range, but have no penalties in close combat (other weapons do have).
>>
>>50321237
Well, that looks pretty cool actually.
I could be into some near-future squad-based tacticool shit.
>>
>>50322386
Yeah, it works a lot better for fantasy, where smaller numbers make sense for the loss of precision, but it can also work for urban fighting, where yeah, a lot of times it'll be only 1 penalty, but there's other stuff to prevent from turning into a fire gallery.

My biggest problem right now is I'm trying to decide between 2 resolution methods and 2 settings for my game.
>>
>>50322407
Thanks. I'll try to play it and report back, but fucking college makes my life worse and worse.
>>
>>50322142
How about rolls for leadership/courage/reforming and all that?

>>50322373
That one's cool, but the difference between having 2 dice and having 4 is HUGE
>>
>>50322573
I found it worked best with dice that gave a higher range, like D10's or D12's.
>>
>>50322573
Each unit has a confidence level which dictates when they need to take morale tests. Low confidence ones take them every time they are shot at and various other circumstances (IED explodign nearby, casualty taken, etc.). To pass a test, you need to roll a die for every men still standing, if they rolled more successes than failures, they stand (4+ for success again), if more or equal failures than successes, it's pinned, if a pinned unit gets pinned again, it pulls back. Pinned units unpin at the end of the turn.

The rulebook can be found at /hwg/ if you want to check them.
>>
>>50316490
Ice Caste is my Caste of choice.

>>50316533
90% of /awg/ is games "nobody plays." That's the point; to expose people to variety instead of just playing 40k amd Warmahordes all the time.

And DP9 are showing signs of good change. Plastic models at a lower price point, sleek rules(which are free) and a willingness to listen to the community.

>>50316989
Moving top speed has a defense boost, but tpur shooting is less accurate and you can't turn as often as other models. It has pluses and minuses.

Why don't you go download the book and see for yourself? It's entirely free.
>>
>>50322833
Ice Caste is mean with the new update. So many PW 8 attacks.
>>
>>50322647
I'm using D10s too, but since it's a campaign game, I think the bumps from, say, 2 to 3 dice are enormous. And once you get to 6-7 dice, any bonus is negligible. I used to have a system like that, but I didn't like it so much. It works perfectly for LOTR for example, but attacks are limited from 1 to 3.

>>50322652
Thanks man, will do, absolutely.

I'm thinking of doing something like roll 2D10, add bonuses (for example, +1 if you have up to 2 melee more than your opponent, +2 if you have up to 4 more, +1 if you're on higher ground or are more agile, etc) and then compare results. I think that's simple enough but you may add granularity in the form of bonuses.
>>
>>50322864
Oh yeah, I put a hard 5 die limit on it. As for campaign, I'd say it allows for thinking outside of the box for progression than standard stat increases.
>>
>>50322888
Yes, I've been thinking about that for a while, but I don't have any interesting ideas except for abilities/stat increases/increase in 'morale'
>>
I give the fuck up, group was going to play Frostgrave. I bought scenery, I bought a play mat, I spent hours painting it all, NPCs / Monsters. I even converted a "undead" force.

Now no one will play or people always cancel at the last minute. Its been weeks

I'm now sulking and not hosting games (40k etc) at my place anymore / for awhile / ever.
>>
>>50323118
I tend to do skirmish, so things I'd come up with would be fiddly, like re-rolls when using a specific weapon or such.
>>
>>50323306
You should buy some new friends.
seriously though try looking for players online maybe? The lead adventure is the quasi official forum.
>>
>>50323306
Play solo. Or as >>50323343 order some gaming friends from Thailand or something. I'm sure there are wargame-enthusiastic mail wives.

And I totally understand you. Gave up on my 40k army almost totally, I only keep a small Kill Team force. Otherwise, fuck that game, nobody wants to play anything but that.
>>
File: Sally.jpg (97KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sally.jpg
97KB, 960x540px
Caprice: Space rednecks maybe?

Something about the Mount design made me think it would look good in a slightly junk-y look, with handwritten callsigns, killmarks on the hull and rust and grime so after doing a whole CEF army with the colour scheme of the Black Knights from Code Geass I went the total opposite.
>>
>>50323533
Were they the Black Knights? I forget, it's been ages since I watched that dumb cartoon

anyway I went black and gold with really bright spot colours for sensors and guns, based on mai robowaifu Shinkirou
>>
>>50322833
>Why don't you go download the book and see for yourself?

Because after downloading approximately five versions in three year's span, I can't be arsed? HG had some cool ideas, but they really should have decided which Blitz version they want to stick to.
>>
>>50323306

I feel you man, I'm starting to give up too, my group, which was supposed to be a Mordheim campaign -group is flaky as a box of cereals.

I've built four warbands, spent an age building terrain, got the campaign all set up and ready to go and out of the other guys one has "an almost ready" warband, meaning he has one WiP -kislevite bear-handler and some unassembled random bits.

The other guys are either "not decided yet" on the warband they wanna play or "going to the lgs like next week to pick up some minis"

As a last desperate attempt at getting some games going I asked if they'd like to go for Kill Team or some other skirmish game instead but I'm scared of putting any effort into another game in case the fuckers flake out again.

Its been six months, at this point I consider this just a modeling hobby.
>>
>>50323624

Too many feels, the Frostgrave campaign was going to be a Mordheim one but people started complaining "waah, too much GW" (with their 5 40k armies each) so I changed it to Frostgrave.

Feels bad, At this point I'm going to buy a display case for my gaming room and just set up a diorama with all this shit.

I don't normally advocate emoticons but... :(
>>
File: knowthatfeel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
knowthatfeel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>50323656
>>
So I've seen all the posting about Heavy Gear Blitz and I like mecha as much as the next guy (assuming he likes mecha) and I'd like to make a UMFA force. However, I can't seem to find any retailers selling DP9 stuff in the UK. Tried elementgames, tried wayland, tried looking on DP9's own range of alternate stockists to no avail. Anyone know if it's possible to get these minis without paying shipping from the US to the UK?
>>
>>50323985
Not yet. Word on the street is they're negotiating EU distributors at the moment, though.
>>
>>50324047
Alright, excellent. It'd be a shame if they didn't find one, I'm a sucker for future-retro stuff like Heavy Gear.
>>
>>50322833
>90% of /awg/ is games "nobody plays." That's the point; to expose people to variety instead of just playing 40k amd Warmahordes all the time.
Except DP9 is exactly what people call a "Bad" company.

The reason DP9 went to kickstarter in the first palce is because no one would invest, and they had literally no money left and did it as a last desperate gamble to update their miniature line, and they still made only 150k (not even breaking $250k despite letting people back late) which is less than most of the shitty boardgames that get kickstarted. Which shows just much faith people have in DP9.
>>
>>50324118
Give it a couple of months and you could use this same post with the names changed for Spartan Games.
>>
>>50324182
The difference being DP9 has literally been around for more than 20 years and still can't turn a profit.

And look where Spartan is right now.

Mostly dead and no one will touch most of their shit because of the name attached.

wew.
>>
>>50324240
You're right, but I'm still betting on the Spartan KS failing because noone has faith in them,
>>
>>50324342
All 50 people on DW forum will back it no doubt.
>>
>>50321693
Where are these mnis from?
>>
>>50324450
That many? Seems to me there are three very loud people.
>>
>>50324480
Red Box Games
>>
What's your favorite skirmish game mechanics and why /awg/?
>>
>>50324893
If Infinity counts I like their base dice mechanic of having a target number to roll under but rolling exactly that number counts as a crit.

I like that the critical chance means there's pretty much always a flat 5% chance of success even if your opposed roll is against a more skilled model.
>>
>>50324893
Not really a skirmish game i guess, but i enjoy the random turn sequence in Bolt Action (and Antares i think) alot.
>>
>>50324893
Malifaux cheating mechanics- it's like a controlled, but very limited reroll, so you're not stuck just taking it up the ass if dice (cards) decide to hate you.
>>
>>50323533
Digging that color scheme!

>>50323600
>approximately five versions in three year's span
If by that you mean 3 actual, different, full versions of the game in a decade. Field Manual wasn't a new game; just erattas.

I will admit DP9 has had some issues, and the old version of the game wasn't perfect. However the new version is damn good, but if it's not your cup o' tea then fine. You don't have to like it, but for those of us that do we'd appreciate it if you just ignored it and moved on.
>>
>>50324893

I like Infinity's Order system. Means you can milk your more useful models, and get some extra out of Linking your cheaper mooks. Also that reactions are a big part of it. Makes each turn much more dynamic and tactical than letting one team go, then the other.
>>
>>50325617
I'm thinking of having each of the Mounts be a different scheme, perhaps like trucks. Maybe have flame or shark mouth decals on one, even.
>>
>>50324118
>The reason DP9 went to kickstarter in the first palce is because no one would invest, and they had literally no money left

I have never seen anyone able to provide actual proof of this. I feel like anytime a game company isn't selling as much as GW people on /tg/ start saying said company is broke and/or dead.
>>
>>50326008
To be fair you're probably retarded if you think stable companies need $150k kickstarters to stay afloat.
They literally did not have money to go into plastic production without it, that's how bad DP9 is doing.

You're like that dumb nigger who thought that the Dropzone crew didn't have lead in their original minis (all metal minis have traces of lead)

>bringing up GW again.
Paranoid.
>>
>>50326875
I never said they needed it to stay afloat. They wanted to make plastic models, they used KS to get some of that money.

You still haven't provided me with any solid evidence, actual proof, that DP9 was broke before the kickstarter.

But honestly; I don't really give a damn. They have made the game better, they've made plastic models and hopefully this all bodes well for them.

I look forward to the next kickstarter for plastic PRDF.

>>50322857
Are they? I really should take a look at the new stuff.

Still waiting on that 2 player starter. Plastic Ice Caste has me all sorts of happy.
>>
>>50326875
>They literally did not have money to go into plastic production without it, that's how bad DP9 is doing.
Do you know how much plastic production costs?
>>
>>50328159
Luck'kit'kaii is only PW 6x2, the Ice Elemental is PW 10, and the Death's Device, Spirit Lord, Frostbite, and Soul Splitter are all PW 8.

Luck is a scary motherfucker. 4 AP, AS 10, PW 6x2, Brutal, Extreme Damage, Sunder Armor, Unstoppable, and once per game, can take a PS test to just go "I go first this turn".
>>
>>50328853
Fuck dude, that sounds brutal.

Also PW 8 Soul Splitter? Jesus, dude. What's the range?
>>
>>50324893
Either action points or Malifaux cheating/card resolutions.
>>
>>50329040
Range 12.
>>
>>50329040
>>50328853
how do i do max guns in dark age? also what happens when a unit has no melee attack?

How well does taking as many PODs as possible work for brood?
>>
>>50329342
For guns? Probably Forsaken. They have the most guns and some things to help with malfunction rolls. Just be warned, Dark Age is about close range and close combat. Almost every gun has a MAL, which means it has the chance of killing yourself with it. A lot of models without melee weapons tend to have Point Blank on their guns, which let's you use it in close combat. If they don't, that means they'd have to get out of combat to attack.

Don't know much about Brood other than they or Skarrd are up next for an update. Those are the last two factions to not have their rules brought into line with what they've been shoot for, and the model lines are something like 10 years old, so they need resculpts.
>>
File: 1436357626322.jpg (147KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1436357626322.jpg
147KB, 1024x769px
>>50318019
>KoW Elves
>Paint scheme
Don't do bright metallic.

Dull-metallic looks good on them, or flats with edge highlights.
>>
File: Elf Spears.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Spears.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
>>50318976
>>50318019
>Carnevale
>the sculpts as they feel a little too plain for that.
I've got some, though this isn't my pic. Example pic that actually shows detail well.

Lots of small detailed armor plates, they would support busy color schemes. I just haven't seen it done before. They're actually resin IIRC, very skinny models. A bitch to paint, hence most people do an unicolor base across most of it.

I'd say try a test Elf. You can always strip it later.
>>
File: DSCF1440.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1440.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>50330491
>I'd say try a test Elf. You can always strip it later.
Or buy another box later. Scouts are pretty good for this purpose.
>>
File: battleshot_Viridian Strike-Team.jpg (329KB, 929x700px) Image search: [Google]
battleshot_Viridian Strike-Team.jpg
329KB, 929x700px
>>50324893
I think Infinity's a better ruleset all things considered, but my absolute favourite is Urban War.
I love the mind games the snap fire/overwatch tokens give, the shock & panic rules are cool and all the factions have really cool aesthetics.

I just wish more people played it...
>>
>>50330858
>but my absolute favourite is Urban War.
I love the range of miniatures, even bought some to use in other games.
But I don't think I'll ever get a chance to play it.
>>
>>50330858
How much minis you need to play worst case scenario? I'll get two boxes of the older Void VASA Archangels, wonder how much more I need to play.
>>
>>50318019

> KoW

Played my first game of KoW in like 6 months yesterday. Holy fuck, now that I play Hordes of the Things, I can't ever see myself going back to the convoluted mess that is KoW.

Hordes of the Things really is just a great game. It plays like a battle as opposed to games like KoW and WHFB which play like a silly game for kids.
>>
>>50332463
>convoluted mess that is KoW.
What is convoluted about KoW
>>
>>50331053
Where in the world are you anon?

>>50332217
300 points will generally be around 10 models with my Viridians I find.
Although all forces require at least 4 core models of a certain troop choice- for VASA that's Suppressors.
>>
>>50332576
>Where in the world are you anon?
Berlin, Germany
>>
>>50332502

Individuals running in front of hordes and holding them up.

Way too many special rules.

Way too many dice rolls.

You go/I go with no initiative.

Everyone just taking the most powerful shit and ending up with armies that look like big DnD groups.

And just in general the rules are just too complicated.

I can play a game of HotT a week and feel like I know what's going on. Playing KoW with regular players you just feel like you're annoying them because they all play every day and do nothing else.

I just don't have time in my life for a game I have to play 7 times a week just to keep up with all the cheesy bullshit other guys are doing.
>>
>>50332621
This must be the first time I've ever seen the KoW rules described as 'complicated'
>>
>>50332576
Great, thanks. I'll try to grab a Vasa starter from Scotia Grendel.

>>50332621
Except for the "rules are just too complicated" I wholeheartedly agree. I tried making my dorf army looking like an actual army with core troops in the middle, shooty units on the flanks with some support and cannons sticking out in the middle, but got my shit handed to me every goddamn time. Then got my ass beaten in 9th Age too because apparently 2 cannons can roll more misfires in a game than hits, and I pretty much gave up on mass combat games and thinking about applying a sledgehammer gently on my stunties.
>>
>>50332620
Well, there goes that plan.

Is there seriously no one in Berlin who plays Urban War? From what I remember there is an official German translation of the rulebook.

>>50332813
Nice! I'm glad Scotia are re-releasing stuff for Urban War, some of the old models were rarer than rocking horse shit.
>>
>>50332765

They're less complicated that WHFB and most KoW players have only played those two games and so have no frame of reference. It's also why KoW players are so defensive. They're Warhammer babbies that think they've found the best thing ever when really they've just found something slightly less bad than what they're used to.
>>
>>50332842
>Is there seriously no one in Berlin who plays Urban War?
I don't know of anyone. Last time I ordered minis from Urban War I had to wait for almost three weeks for some reason.
Just seems the demand isn't that big and nobody stocks it.

Berlin has a pretty big and varied tabletop scene though. Maybe I just wasn't lucky enough to find some place with a group interested.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/921886974/dystopian-world-expansion

Spartan's kickstarter is live. Have fun.
>>
>>50333225
Ok, i don't follow every rumor or story.. but since it seems to be a recurring topic:whats wrong with Spartan?
>>
>>50333623
Having been to a tournament last weekend where there were several people who are working or have worked with Spartan, the problem is the guy in charge, Neil, having a severe lack of focus.

Spartan started as a way of making models Neil wanted. Other people liked the models so he started a business selling them, and the rules came after.
Neil was never a rules guy, and hasn't changed into a rules guy either. He doesn't understand the focus needed to keep an active wargame running. This has lead to Uncharted Seas, Spartans first game, dying a slow and painful death from lack of support. Dystopian Legions, a spin-off from Dystopian Wars is probably going to suffer a similar fate.

Their main games, Dystopian Wars and Firestorm Armada have fun rules and great models, but even those go through prolonged droughts in releases, both in models and in supplementrary rules.

TL;DR- Spartan's boss has ADHD
>>
>>50333623
Historically they have had games with bad rulebooks and subpar balance, fielded way too many games and factions for the speed of their release cycles, focused a bit too much on gimmick units and expensive centrepieces rather than fixing issues, and have a divisive design ethos of "each faction has ONE GIMMICK that almost every unit has to have" which sometimes leads to unimaginative or ineffective unit design.
>>
>>50332621
>Way too many special rules.
>Way too many dice rolls.
>And just in general the rules are just too complicated.

But this simply isn't true. And your last comment doesn't even make sense. KoW is not different to any other game, most people are lucky to play once a week.
>>
>>50334045
Well to be fair, compared to HotTs 1d6+(~3 to 5) for combat resolution, I can see why he thinks 15d6s (or even higher with hordes or flanking) is too many dice rolls.
>>
>>50333764
>fielded way too many games and factions for the speed of their release cycles

Way too many games I'd agree with, but I feel as though the wide range of minor factions is actually one of the strengths of DW & FA. It keeps fleet building and match ups interesting.

>focused a bit too much on gimmick units and expensive centrepieces rather than fixing issues

Aside from the dreadnought robots I can't think of any examples of this. What stuff did you have in mind?
>>
>>50334115
Its not like its an actual issue though, just roll in a box. Not to mention rolling lots of dice is fun.

Of course given he called people who play WHFB/KoW 'kids in two different posts he is probably just trying to start an argumenr.
>>
>>50329182
Oh god.

>>50329342
Forsaken, for guns. But guns aren't the end all of the game. Ranged weapons are good for supporting other guys, but generally aren't going to dominate.
>>
Speaking of HOTT, do we have a PDF?
>>
>>50335329
I have an ok one for HOTT v2 that I added basic bookmarks to.
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1479755446
>>
File: League-of-Crimson-Ships.jpg (33KB, 550x359px) Image search: [Google]
League-of-Crimson-Ships.jpg
33KB, 550x359px
>>50333225
There's a picture of some League of Crimson ships on the blog (because putting them on the KS page is hard).
>>
>>50334167

I don't find rolling dozens of dice fun though. That's just an opinion that you're stating as a fact.
>>
File: 1401849740286.jpg (16KB, 311x253px) Image search: [Google]
1401849740286.jpg
16KB, 311x253px
What tabletop wargame resambles Final Fantasy Tactics the most?
>>
>>50281643
What are the Gates of Antares rules like? Is it basically sci-fi Bolt Action?
>>
>>50336662
Krosmaster
>>
>>50336944
Basically.

Here's a Beasts video that shows a demo game much better than any of Warlords': https://youtu.be/KMc9776cvy4
>>
>>50313490
Dark Age... so good. If only they'll get more distribution and groundswell.

It's really a fantastic game.
>>
>>50329342
>>50329594
Dark Age is unique in that melee is balanced not by weird rules, but by being able to chain movement into attacks as a basic rule. So that a single awesome combatant is cleaving through multiple chumps makes it strong, even if potent ranged attacks exist. Malfunctions make it so that you need to make a shot worth it, and not just plink away, or else your shitty hand cannon is going to explode.
>>
>>50333738
>>50333225
Man. 1/3rd of their modest request after two days. Meanwhile, Dropfleet Commander had like 10x it's ask in the first two days.

Makes you really go and think... "Hmm, so this is what quality rules writing, good customer support and great models do..."
>>
>>50333225
Man I just really want that repair station. I don't play Prussians and sold my Russians as they were an auto-win button, but I love the Russian Repair Cruiser and this thing is the Repair Cruiser on steroids...
>>
>>50336662
Endless Fantasy Tactics.
>>
File: IMAG0761.jpg (745KB, 1344x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0761.jpg
745KB, 1344x760px
>>50337360
I really like DW, and I haven't given anything to the KS. Take the level I would back, if I was going to;
>Captain, £40
>Plus delivery
>Models: no details other than one of each size. No renders, which is dangerous when the new aesthetic looks like ass.
>DW 2.5 Rulebook: a new rulebook from Spartan, which will be unusable because it will immediately need massive FAQs and corrections.
>DW 3.0 on the horizon: Spartan have already said they're planning 3.0. Why 2.5 when we know it will be obsolete soon enough?
Then there's the more widespread reasons to not back it- Not trusting Spartan or Kickstarter in general.

>>50337428
Gotta say, it's the one thing from the kickstarter that made me go "Yeah, that's really cool". Worth noting that it uses the old hull lines, which look much nicer than the new ones, which can be seen on the KS starter box Russian models.
>>
>>50336662
Endless Fantasy Tactics
>>
File: Lucy.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
>>50337764
>Models: no details other than one of each size. No renders, which is dangerous when the new aesthetic looks like ass.

This is an unbelievable rookie error. If the new box sets are locked in as KS goals, post some fucking pictures of what you get, or at least descriptions of what's in them!

Otherwise it doesn't look like you know what you're doing-

Oh

Anyway, as to what I'm working on? Just finished a second Ammon for my Heavy Gear Caprice force. Carrying on with the space trucker/junk mech theme, lots of rust, grease and graffiti.

Where did writing "Dear John" on bombs etc come from?
>>
>>50338331
Man I love the Caprice stuff. May have to get some of it. Is there a UK distributor for Heavy Gear stuff?

The Greeks put graffiti on sling shot I believe, as war never changes...
>>
>>50338379
Unfortunately all I can say is the same I say to everyone else based on reading around online, "UK Distribution Soon (tm)." DP9 seem to be doing their best to not fuck it up this time, though.
>>
>>50324893
I love merc's overwatch,it's a pretty simple shoot on reaction mechanic,but a model on overwatch can react multiple times,this coupled with MGs making area damage makes an mg guy on overwatch a very interesting threat.
Also chain of command's possibility to activate your overwatch fire at any point in your opponent action(for example x unit moves and wants to fire after moving,in some circumstances you can interrupt it and fire between its movement and its firing).
Even though it's not really awg and not my definition of skirmish I would like to quote infinity's take on overwatch as well.(ultimately what I think is the best part of a skirmish game is overwatch)
>>
>>50336317

And your opinion is just your opinion that YOU stated as fact so kindly go fuck yourself and be a retarded douche somewhere else.
>>
>>50339080
Yeah, overwatch is a huge part of tactics and positioning in games with shooting in my opinion, so it needs to be interesting/cool.

Are assault rifles in MERCS also area damage? Automatic weapons being AoE is cool.
>>
>>50339161
Jesus, might want to take a step back there.
>>
File: dragon books bookwyrm.jpg (1MB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
dragon books bookwyrm.jpg
1MB, 1100x1500px
>>50330858
Can you even get the rulebook as anything but pdf these days?

I prefer dead trees over pdfs.
>>
>>50337764
Yeah, that"s pretty bad. Even for Spartan.

Which is a shame because I love the FS and DW stuff.

>>50339167
Regular rifles are just a single target. Big full auto weapons and explosives are templates.
>>
>>50337062
I can go with that

>>50337697
>>50338017
can't find much info about this, tell me more
>>
File: 000239.png (282KB, 708x621px) Image search: [Google]
000239.png
282KB, 708x621px
>>50341806
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1479782723
>>
>>50341988
Out of curiosity, what scale are the figures?
>>
File: 1352930541521.jpg (78KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1352930541521.jpg
78KB, 499x374px
>>50341988
>7z
>>
>>50338331
>Where did writing "Dear John" on bombs etc come from?

I'm not sure when it originated, but "Dear John" lettres were popularized in culture during WWII. These were breakup lettres that often started out as "Dear _insert name_,"
>>
File: C3qcc.png (460KB, 1610x977px) Image search: [Google]
C3qcc.png
460KB, 1610x977px
>>50338331
>where did writing "Dear John" on bombs etc come from?
Never seen Dr Strangelove I take it? But like >>50343349 says, it's sending a breakup letter to the target with a big exclamation point.
>>
>>50341806
Endless is basically FFT the tabletop game. The rules are pretty simple, yet slick and fun. The models have some charm in their cartoony style, but I get some people won't dig them. Honestly as long as you specify what is what you should be able to proxy no problem.
>>
File: trident1.jpg (49KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trident1.jpg
49KB, 1000x1000px
Mantic Games just released some new render previews for models of the Trident Realm.
>>
File: trident2.jpg (31KB, 813x240px) Image search: [Google]
trident2.jpg
31KB, 813x240px
>>50343630
>>
File: trident3.jpg (39KB, 1000x390px) Image search: [Google]
trident3.jpg
39KB, 1000x390px
>>50343646
>>
File: trident4.jpg (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trident4.jpg
53KB, 1000x1000px
>>50343663
>>
File: trident5.jpg (43KB, 1000x606px) Image search: [Google]
trident5.jpg
43KB, 1000x606px
>>50343687
>>
File: trident6.jpg (71KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trident6.jpg
71KB, 1000x1000px
>>50343699
>>
File: trident7.jpg (49KB, 1000x453px) Image search: [Google]
trident7.jpg
49KB, 1000x453px
>>50343716
>>
>>50343663
>>50343716
Those aren't bad.
>>
>>50343716
>>50343646
I like these enough to buy some with no immediate plan to actually use them
>>
>>50333225
>Exciting expansion to the stunning tabletop world of Dystopian Wars for new and existing players based on what gamers have requested.
>based on what gamers have requested.

Kek, they make it sound like we're forcing them to eat their vegetables.
>>
>>50343716
I can't wait to ATTACK ITS WEAK POINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>
>>50343386
I have seen the film, but it was a long time ago and I had forgotten that detail. Thanks for reminding me I'm overdue watching it again.
>>
What are some of the more unique wargames out there, either because they use mechanics not seen in other wargames or because they are set in something outside of the norm?
>>
>>50339283
Scotia Grendel, man.
>>
File: Beer and D6_Barbarian-1.jpg (343KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beer and D6_Barbarian-1.jpg
343KB, 600x600px
>>50345078
Beer and D6 was certainly unique.
Basically a Drinking game with dice and miniatures.

Their homepage seems to be defunct these days though.
>>
>>50343630
>>50343687
>>50343663

I love those. Know some one other than Mantic painting them to be sure.
>>
New Marvel/DC Miniature update.
Now they added 31 DC models, managed to get a guy who dislike Marvel to try the system with him playing DC.
Anyone else gave it a try here?
>>
...9 hours later

>>50342551
It says the map is a 15"x15" or 20"x20" map based on 1" square grids, and their minis are apparently 25mm. But since it's based entirely on a grid, you can really use whatever you want with no problem.

>>50342870
7-zip my man
>>
>>50345078
Deep Wars has a nice setting. Basically its steampunk, but under water with Fishmen and other creatures.
>>
>>50346716
Capeshit's not really my bag, but I probably will end up buying that Wonder Woman mini.
>>
>>50346897
Shit taste here.
>>
>>50345078
Historical: Crossfire, WW2.

Science Fantasy: Rogue Planet.

Both have no-measurement mechanics, and Crossfire has some interesting activation stuff where one player keeps going until they stop, while Rogue Planet's just a bit crazy all-round. It has simple, fast rules for picking a motherfucker up and throwing them at another motherfucker, or gravity hammer type things where you smack the ground so hard everyone flies away from you. It does technically have one measurement, which is that some things have an effect range of "three finger-widths." You can set a specific measured distance for that if you want, or just let different hand sizes be different and not worry about it.

Two Hour Wargames' wargame/skirmish/light-rpg hybrids do some neat stuff with reactions - Chain Reaction is a free version, get the latest edition from their site because the older editions of their games tend to be confusingly-written. The full games also tend to have great campaign systems.

Pulp Alley, despite the name, works great for pulp, fantasy, SF, historicals, horror, all kinds of stuff, and has interesting default scenarios where you and your opponent(s) are actually doing something on the board rather than just fighting each other. Investigating, looking for clues and allies, fighting each other.

Book of War is literally OD&D combat abstracted (but mathematically equivalent) so a figure represents ten soldiers fighting in two ranks, and a single d6 roll represents three combat rounds using OD&D mechanics. It's actually a really neat game and the creator (Delta of deltasdnd blog) has written about a million words on how it works and what decisions he made when designing it, but the system itself is a slim booklet and it's... just I am an OD&D LBB fan, OK? it's like it's designed for my brand of nerd. It works for historicals and (obviously) D&D (LBB) fantasy.
>>
>>50345078
World of Twilight

Unique rules, unique setting and tons of charm.
>>
>>50263676
Magister Milium stocks GHQ
and it's cheaper than buying from the US
*faints*
>>
Played my first game of Guild Ball tonight, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I quickly learned that Brewers don't really care about the game and just want to punch people instead :D
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.