[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is what a "normalfag" said to me today also normalfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1440936963255.jpg (44KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1440936963255.jpg
44KB, 625x416px
Here is what a "normalfag" said to me today also normalfag story thread
>Be me
> Last few minutes of welding class at trade school I go
>Heading back to home school after to play in table top gaming club
>I have BTOTH (Betrayal on the house on the hill)
>Normfag comes up to me
>Tells me "if I had a console I could play Caw of Duty instead of these games on weekends and Tuesdays and Thursdays"
>Tell him "I have a PC and I don't like caw of duty and I enjoy playing these games"
>Tells me "that I only play Monopoly and that I should only play that"
>I tell that I hate Monotony
>Then he calls me a retard for calling it Monotony
>mfw
>>
>>50255786
im aspergers and even i know you got to let that shit slide

come on son, dont let the normals fuck with you like that.

if he comes to you again, exlain to him there's way more than monopoly in terms of social game
>>
File: 1408644897604.png (153KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1408644897604.png
153KB, 570x558px
>>
File: 1472939188187.png (49KB, 561x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472939188187.png
49KB, 561x768px
>>50255786
>going to trade school
>complaining about trade school banter
>>
>>50255786
There is this retard who constantly makes fun of me for plying table top and strategy video games. He challenged me to a game of chess? I destroyed his ass and handed it to him.
>>
>>50255786
Please at least tell me that you explained the meaning of monotony. You don't even have to be condescending, you just need to explain that kind of thing to the retards.
>>
>>50255786
If real:

In the future, just call him an idiot and walk away.
>>
>>50256020
I tried to I also not the only one in the class that plays table top games
>>
Reminds me of one time I was trying to explain role playing games to a friend and he thought I was trying to recruit him for tabletop sex scene rehearsals.
>>
>>50255786
>Betrayal on the House on the Hill
>calls other people normies
Anon, I have some bad news.
>>
>>50255786
>yet another /tg/ greentext that NEVER happened
>>
>>50256246
/tg/ is just one big meta roleplay, come on anon join the fun and stop being such a negative nancy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.