[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: We're not a fucking Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 603
Thread images: 13

File: Penal Regiment.png (631KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Penal Regiment.png
631KB, 1280x720px
Everyone line up! Field kit inspection before charging against the Tau defense line!
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.

>Why don't you guise move to quest?
We're not a quest that's why.
>>
>Stands in line hoping it will be over soon

>he eyes his pack of lho-sticks and prays to the emperor for the buireocracy to be over fast
>>
>>50233688
>Stands in line, nervously trying to blend in with the rest of the infantrymen
>>
>>50233688
>The Russ rolls in.
>Jaemis exits from the hatch with his assistant and calls in the entire 6th Armored company to line up for inspection.
>Tanks of all approved Imperial kind come in a line behind their lieutenant and await for the Commissar to come and inspect them.

>A few minutes after that, Frisk comes by

Jaemis: "Where the hell have you been this week?"

Frisk: "Just business. Where is your girlfriend?"
>>
>>50233688
>Stands in line
>Or rather, where the line was until he arrived
>>
>Kane sits on the cold moon grass, drinking a cup of tea, looking at the moon's forest surface. He smiles gently, his legs in a butterfly position, humming an old imperial song.
>>
>>50233714
>>50233800
>>50233806
>>50233812
>Walks through the line, inspecting the men.
Alright ladies... You're badly equipped and smell like a drunk street dog that peed on itself, but you are equipped for war this time around at least.
>Various stormtroopers come carrying a box and giving something to each squad of troopers.
>It's a collar.

This is my new way to do bussiness and keep order. Munitorum has informed me there won't be many troops to spare, so instead of teaching you dogs lessons by the example of execution, you will be spared a "blamming" but win a shock collar each instead. And like good dogs. You will learn obedience, you will learn respect, and you will learn to do your jobs or suffer the consequences. If you try to get away from the sattelite's maximum transmission range: IE. you try escaping or running away to another planet, the collar explodes and you die.

Not wearing it at all times will earn you a classic "blamming"
>>
>>50233860
>Is drinking tea too. Still on her armor but at least the faceplate is up.
>>
>>50233888
>Looks mortified but doesn't complain
>>
>Alice is speaking with Tray regarding matters on Beshk.
>Most of the Tankers are happily getting used to moving their suits.
>Anya is either doing this, or with Vic, probably training too.
>>
>>50233900
>Kane smiles at her
>"So...uhh, about converting to the Greater Good"
>>
>>50233888
>he looks at the collar and looks up at eisen
>he curses, mumbling and puts it on
>>
>>50233888
>Jaemis looks at the collar.
>He looks at his men and nods before putting it on.
>All his men obey his order and put the collars on.
>Frisk looks at it with a displeased expression, but shrugs and puts it on.
>>
>>50233888
>Looks at Eisen with an expression of amusement mixed with uncertainty
>>
>>50233936
>Is doing a training sparring match with her Coldstar Armor with Anya, she's getting used to the systems.
>>
>>50233932
>>50233948
>>50233954
>>50233961
>Sees the regiment put them on.
Good. You will find this much better than being shot in the head. You will only be educated if needed, believe me, I don't shock my men out of pleasure.
>>
>>50233997
>Waits to be dismissed
>>
>>50233997
>Jaemis and the 6th Armored wait for orders.
>Frisk rubs her neck and sits on the Russ.
>>
>>50233941
>"Y-yes?"
>>
>>50233981
>Anya is indeed practicing with Vic, her upgraded Crisis Suit can take more hits, but Vic's can dodge more, rather evenly balanced.

>Meanwhile, the other five Tankers have grouped up to virtually test their weapons on some virtual orks.
>>
File: Fahr.png (435KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fahr.png
435KB, 900x900px
>>50234007
>>50234026
>>50233961
>>50233932

Now if no-one has any questions, that includes the psyker, you're free to return to your posts. We will charge the Tau defensive line once our ships clear us a path through orbital bombardment.
>>
>>50234048
>Looks at the new comissar, with the bomb collar around his neck
>walks away from the assembly, missing that uniform
>>
>>50234048
>Nods in acknowledgement and leaves
>Strides towards his cell, chuckling
>>
>>50234048
>Looks as if he was conflicted between bursting to tears and being relieved from a burden
>>
>>50234032
>He rubs the back of his bald head and looks down
>"What are the requirements for the conversion. What if we allready plead allegiance to another?"
>he looks a bit stressed out over the questions
>>
File: Jaemis.jpg (63KB, 600x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Jaemis.jpg
63KB, 600x1005px
>>50234048
>Jaemis nods and gets into the Russ with Frisk and his assistant.
>The 6th Armored return to their posts and await for when the attack begins.

>>50234098
>Just before going back into the tank, Jaemis sees Guerre.
>His eyes burn with immediate fury and he almost goes out of his way to do something incredibly stupid.
>He stops himself when he remembers Diane and the collar.

".........Emperor damn it."

>He goes into his tank, knowing that the man who got his best friends killed still lives.
>>
>>50234129
>he sits down on an ammunition crate and goes back to cleaning his las
>sighing, he wipes off as much dirt off the bomb collar and straightens the wrinkles on his uniform

>he takes a sip of water and waits
>>
>>50234165
>Jaemis sits in the tank, waiting for the time of battle.
>He hears the clinking of dog tags.
>He looks up to see them move around.
>He grips his hands in hate before relaxing them.
>He sighs and takes, wrapping them around his hand.

"I'll be back."

>He exits his tank from the hatch and walks to the ammunition crates.
>He stands next to Eisen.

"Eisen, right?"
>>
>Sergeant clarvor marches a squad of vets carrying heavy weapons up to formation, additional reinforcements from krieg.
>krieg of all places,and it seems they were sent to the wrong combat zone.
> Krieg sergeant clarvor posts squad and immediatly walks towards commisar, prob to request being placed on the front lines.
>>
>>50234212
>Still stares in the distance dumbfounded as they pass
>>
>>50234194
>Eisen

Guerre*
>>
>>50234194
>>50234243

>he looks at the man
"Yes, my name is Guerre."

>it is clear by the pattern on his face he attempts to shave and clean himself whenever possible, even if the final result is a bit halfway
>>
>>50234266
"Mind if I sit with ya?"
>>
>>50234275
>he makes space for the man

"Go ahead."
>guerre looks at him again

"You look familiar."
>>
>>50234286
"I would say the same to you, but it looks like the demotion hasn't been kind to your face."

>He sits next to him

"To be honest, im surprised they didnt execute you after that massacre on the pirate ship."
>>
>>50234329
"Yes, well.. "
>he takes a brief pause

"They gave me a choice, exeution or penal regiment."
>he sips water

"I lived my whole life in the service of the emperor, so i will die in the service of the emperor."
>pause

"I won't ask for forgiveness for my actions, but i will take responsability for them"
"...So here i am."
>>
>>50234124
>"Uh... You will need to... talk to my superiors so they can valuate your cause and... relieve yourself from your allegiance to that other should it works against the greater good"
>>
>>50234370
>"I don't mind releasing myself from slaanesh, but..."
>he looks at the tankers
>"Are they against the greater good?"
>>
>>50234212
>Salutes them.
Kriegers.
>>
>>50234357
>He pulls out his own canteen and sips from it.

"Yeah, well, whether we like it or not we have to get used to each other."

>He rubs his collar

"Emperor damn it, I thought I was done being forced in these years ago."
>>
>>50234395

"I have no ill thought of this regiment, despite its unorthodoxy it fought and died in the name of the emperor."
>he looks at the regiment

"Mutants, heretics.. i think none are beyond redemption in combat."
>he sighs

"I prefer dying in a loyal regiment in His name, rahter than getting executed or used as a pencil pusher for the rest of my life."
>>
>>50234401
>She looks at them.
No. They are not. They'd have to pledge themselves to the Tau Empire and the stablishment of an unified Greater Good, but religion is not banned at all.
>>
>>50234438
>he looks distraught for a second before shaking his head
>he turns to Lien
>"My, my, what obstacles you have me jumping to taste those lips"
>he smiles
>>
>>50234431
>He nods.

"Yeah. This regiment continues to be quite the experience."

>He chuckles.

"I can respect a man who would rather keep fighting than get on his knees."
>>
>>50234488
>She blushes.
>Faceplate goes down to hide it.
>>
>>50234494

"Well, thank you for not harborning a grudge for my actions."
"Truth be told, i assumed it was the best course of action."

>sips

"it was not."
>>
>>50234552
"We all make mistakes. Doesn't matter if we are Guardsmen, Lieutenants, or Commissariat. Important thing is that we at least redeem ourselves."

>He sips from his canteen
>>
>>50234546
>Kane awkwardly scuttles closer to her, trying to be as incospicuous as possible, slowly sipping his tea
"Nice to get some fresh air without getting shot at"
>>
>>50234588
"Thank you.. i.. appreciate that"

>he gives the man an honest smile
>>
>>50234631
>He smiles back

"Well, I better get back to my men before we enter battle."

>He closes his Canteen and gets up.

"If both of us are alive by the end of this battle, then I guess we could get some drinks and share some life stories."

>He walks to the tank and gives a casual wave.

"Be seeing you, Guerre."

>Once back in his tank, he breathes a sigh of relief and hangs the dog tags back onto the visor.
>>
>>50234610
"Mhm..."
>>
>>50234686
>Guerre raises his hand back and goes back to cleaning with a lighter heart
>>
>Is watching over the men.

Where is that damned Orbital Bombardment? I'm not risking my men on a suicide charge accross a lava river!
>>
>>50234689
>he scuddles even closer like it's a fucking disney movie
>he pretends to stretch and puts an arm around her
>he'd blush a bit
>>
>Meditates in his cell, kneeling
>This time, he does not float
>Instead, his head is on fire
>>
>>50234726
>Gasps.
>Is nervous now.

"D-does your armor have marker drone controls yet?"
>>
>>50234728
>He'd raise an eyebrow after passing next to the Psyker's chamber

I'm not nearly old enough to get used to this shit yet...

>Ahems.

>>50234694
Private Guerre?
>>
>>50234770

>Guerre turns to the commissar and salutes with proper stance

"Private Guerre, reporting, sir."
>>
>Braesqar is perched on a cliff overlooking the Guard camp
>he holds some sort of scope to observe the activities of the guardsmen
>>
>>50234742
>he'd put his hand away quickly
"Uhhhhm...y-yes"
>he looks around
"You...uh, have you tried your XV22?"
>>
>>50234792
>Salutes back.
At ease.

I have heard... you were once a former commissar, trooper?
>>
>>50234039
>She is no near as good at piloting a battlesuit as Anya and her lack of expertise with Tau tech pays up, She looses.
>>
>>50234827
"I... don't deserve it... I'm not a Shas'O..."
>>
>>50234843

I was commissar lord of imperial penal regiment tetha gamma
and commissar in 11 previous regiments and Pdf's.

How may i help you, sir?
>>
>>50234900
Good.
Come.
>He begins walking towards the command center.
I am in need of... a right hand man. Someone who is in contact with the regiment and knows the troopers values, but is trustworthy enough as to not abuse from power. Most officers in the regiment are either corrupt, incompetent, heretical or all three combined and they seem to generally be as badly respected as an heretic in a church. I need to know which troopers are loyal, and which preffer to... go catachan on their officers to say it lightly.

You see where I'm going?
>>
>>50234407
>Krieg team returns salute, silent and solemn.

>>50234212
> Krieg sergeant finds infantry lieutenant and reports in.

Sergeant Clarvor of the 414 reporting in sir, we have been re-assigned to your command and are awaiting assignment.
Our autocannons are in fighting condition, ammo is on the up & up.

Ready to die for the emperor, SIR!
>Snaps a lightning fast salute in flawless form.

Seems this squad is still green (if u can call any krieger that) though their moral is unparalleled, even for krieg.
>>
>>50234952

>he walks with the man

I am afraid i am not the man for this task, while i can report on the regiment as a whole i am not so well-adjusted to know them by individuals.
And i was sent to death row because of abusing my power of command. So i fail at both criteria.

What i can offer as advice is;
All respect, no fear, those men are conquerors
Respect and fear, those men are comissars
no respect all fear, those men are dead.
>>
>>50234809
Small group of guardsmen seen in the distance, setting up a well dug in autocannon position outside camp...strange.
>>
>>50234877
>he looks at her
"Well, you should be"
>he looks at the ground
"...I really do like you, Lien...do you mind that a gue'la likes you this way?"
>>
>>50235001
Hm. Advice is dully noted, trooper. I look forward to see your progression. If you prove yourself as valuable as you were back when you became a commissar you could even escalate through the ranks
>>
>>50235016
I-it's strange... but not unwelcome to have someone with whom I could trust even in another race...
>>
>>50234861
>Anya's salutes Vic using the Battlesuit and opens some comms. "T-That was....impressive, I thought you'd had me a few times there...."

>The Tankers are still practicing with their Battlesuits, and Alice is driving around in a....Piranha of all things offering people tea.
>>
>>50235047

I am here to serve the sentance of my crimes, i will follow orders and die for the emperor
privates, seargants,majors,generals, all are equal in death.
>>
>>50235071
Yeah... well, you're that good and experienced with Tau controls.
>>
>>50235076
Wise words.
>He'd dismiss the ex-commissar with a salute.
The emperor protects.
>>
>>50234770
>The fire dies out, but meditation continues nonetheless.
>>
>>50235156
>returns the salute
The emperor protects.

>goes back to work
>>
>Meanwhile, a corporal begins instructing the team to re check and carefully clean & oil all heavy weapons, but be ready to march in a moments notice. The corporal then takes a group of 3 men and digs in near their position, just outside camp.
>>
>>50235068
>a smile would appear on his face
"I'm glad you trust me, Lien"
>he gives her helmet a kiss
"C-could you help me train in my suit for a while longer?"
>>
>>50235071
>Approaches Alice.
My lady I need to speak you in private... it is... an urgent matter.
>>
>>50235208
I-I do...
>That's spoken in gothic rather than Tau.
>>
>>50235100
>The Battlesuit's head shakes fervently. "N-Not good....m-maybe experienced though..."

>>50235221
>Alice nods, and gestures for her to hop in the back of the Piranha, so they can...y'know, go be private.
>>
>>50235247
>She nods and hops in, sitting as a co-pilot.
Thank you, ma'am. I assure you... it is important.
>>
>>50235267
Alrighty then.......
>Alice drives the Piranha off to somewhere private as Sam asked.
>>
>>50235015
>the solarite zooms in on the autocannon emplacement
>>
>>50235358
>Once there She disembarks and looks left and right to make sure nobody is there, she also checks the pirahna for any possible listening or recording device, and in case of there being any disables it.
>Hell she even sets up a signal jammer so nothing can find them.

F-for what I-I I have to say... I... I must be myself... my real self...
>>
>>50235399
>Alice looks at Sam with quite a bit of worry.
Um.....what's this in aid of? You're worrying me Sam...
>>
>>50235377
>The troops are digging deep into the earth, as if there very lives depend upon it.

>Though its odd...they are all wearing respirators which cover their entire face.
> The one who appears in charge is digging alongside his men, entrenching tool flinging dirt into a pile, which rapidly grows.

> Two men set up the gun itself, which looks like it has seen use, though its well taken care of.
>>
>>50235156
>salutes
Eisen, just who I was looking for. The 267th just ran into a minefield about 30 kliks east of here, Can you spare any degenerates?
>>
>>50235377
Upon completion, one guardsman begins scanning the area, using a spy glass he must have looted at some point.
>>
>>50235463
>She removes her disguise, becoming Samantha Kent, Delta Five Niner, again.
We've... been together for a long time now...

When we first met... I was just doing my job, another assassin in a countless supply of killers that saw themselves as things... as... tools to be employed by the imperium to destroy their enemies from within...

I happenned to call the attention from a cute, young, smart Praetorian officer with talent to ascend quickly through ranks until becoming one of the best members I've met of the most holiest of orders of the Imperium...

Y-you gave me hope... you gave me purpose... and most importantly, you saw me as what I am today and as what I stand before you: A person.

It's been a year in realspace... a lot more in warpspace... and we've been together... we've faced daemons, heretics, xenos, dissidents, traitors, witches, horrors... we've even faced adversity when our judgements went one against each other and we fought against their consequences... And we have prevailed... over all... together...

>She's blushing intensely by this point.
>She kneels down, with a black box between her hands.

Inquisitor Alice Wellesley of the Ordo Malleus.

>She opens it, revealing a ring.

Will you marry this lost assassin and make her the happiest person in the known galaxy?
>>
>>50235517
Agh I didn't order anyone to charge the line yet!

Very well. Take what you need to rescue as many men as you can, but be mindful: the men you take with you, are men we won't have to hold the line.
>>
>>50235235
>he puts on his XV22
>he extends his hand to Lien
"Shall we?"
>he'd smile behind his mask
>>
>>50235589
Hold the line? We lost our vox about 2 hours ago, are they pushing through? I might be able to spare a Russ or 2. They'll be kind of fucked up though, Damn Greenskins tooks us by surprise. You ever see a purple ork?
>>
>>50235531
>the Solarite flattens against the top of the cliff to avoid being seen
>>
>>50235564
>Alice looks.....very surprised, there are tears, happy ones, but still.
I-I...y-yes! Yes I will!
>Alice offers a shaky finger for Sam to put the ring on.
I....you....y-you....
>>
>>50235616
>She takes the hand and nods.
>She's also smiling and blushing behind her faceplate
>>
>>50235641
>She places the ring on Alice's finger, she's hardly holding her need to shake too.
I love you...
>>
>>50235619
I heard rummors of them, sounds... impossible to think that there are sneaky orks. Probably just a bad excuse for guardsmen when they fail a mission.

At least these Tau we are fighting now are -known- to have always a trick up their sleeve.
>>
>>50235644
>he starts practicing with Lien
>even with the superior suit he wouldn't manage to be on her level, due to her combat experience
>he falls faceplate first into the grass
"Heh...and you say you don't deserve this suit"
>>
>>50235675
I love you too....I
>Alice flexes the finger with the ring on it experimentally.
Thank you. Um.....shall we get....back? We'll probably need to start heading back for that one planet soon....and that will give us time to.....celebrate....
>>
>>50235713
>Brow furls
"Commissar, I would not make light of this. My boys were moving up, following orders, then suddenly BANG one russ is decapitated, next thing I know I'm being taken off my feet. I blasted away with my sidearm, and the axe fell into the ground inches from my face. If one of those purple bastards can take me without me seeing them, I won't expect any of this lot to. Nonetheless, I'll be back shortly, it won't be much, but you look like you boys need a hard target
>>
>>50235739
>She raises up to kiss Alice, holding her hands.
Yes, yes we shall.
>She's truly the happiest person in the known galaxy now.
>>
>>50235734
You don't either.

But you do look very good in it though.
>>
>>50235791
Alice climbs back into the Piranha and starts it again, and would head back to the others once Sam re-Cromwells and gets in.
>>
>>50235805
"Oh do I?"
>he tries to slip a leg under her
"How good?"
>>
>>50235774
I hope my men will prove... able to behave. You may take those destined to the southern walls. We can lighten up the defenses there as there's only a lava river behind us.
>>
>>50235808
>She returns to her disguise and embarks the vessel, pecking Alice's cheek on the process.
>>
>>50235629
>I doesn't seem like you are seen, though now this area may be difficult for scouts to move around in undetected.

>The team also begins camouflaging the autocannon emplacement. Camo nets, are stretched over the emplacement, and the observer seems to have moved to a more concealed position.
>>
>>50235868
>Gasps heavily.
Very!
>>
>>50235928
>As Alice is driving back, she turns to look at Sam.
You know, this puts me in a very slightly complicated position now...
>>
>>50235938
>he'd grab her in his arms as she falls down
"Mine now"
>he holds her on his battlesuit chest
"Struggle if you want"
>>
>>50236025
Oh? How come?
>>
>>50236055
>She does... For a bit.
>>
>>50235896
A courier runs a letter up to the commissar.

>The letter explains that a smaller regiment of krieg infantry will be joining the fight, and to carefully consider lanes of artillery fire on the east side of the engagement zone.

>A team of 4 Autocannons from this force missed their deployment zone due to an misreading from the transport and will also be joining your regiment. These men are very die hard, and will not retreat unless given the order to. Though this is a boon, they are also a burden in that they need to be babysat so that these weapons are not lost/destroyed.

>No need to worry about retreat from these men, but rather they should be contained, lest they die without being of much use.

Signed, LT. Major Hieshmek, 414 Krieg Infantry.
>>
>>50236077
>he holds her close to him in the soft moon grass
"...you know, you look really good in your suit too."
>>
>>50235774
>>50235896
>Receives his orders to head from the southern walls to join the group under command of Commissar Holden
>Plots insidiously while huffing on a lho stick hoping no one notices he is secretly a Genestealer hybrid
>Wishes he knew what he was supposed to be insidiously plotting about since his connection to the Patriarch was long since severed after being press ganged into the Imperial Guard

"I know I was supposed to be following orders of some... supreme psychic... thing...hmmm"

>Continues to mutter as he looks for where he is supposed to be.
>>
>>50236160
This way private.
>Two Leman Russes pull up. One is missing half of the front track. The left side is cutting a rut in the ground. The second is conspicuously missing a turret. Above the hole there is a hastily welded Lascannon
Get in pri'ate! you're on the LC, get a buddy to spot you
>>
>Siege of Terra

>The roguish Inquisitor stands in one of the many stalls of the ship's officers heads, holding his time-travelling orb in his right hand and his laspistol in his left. He raises it to his temple.
Okay, let's see if this works both ways.
>>
>>50236160
By the emperor, were your parents siblings? You are one ugly sumbitch!
>>
>>50236102
Hrm. Very well.
>He walks towards the Kriegers and Salutes them.

Soldiers, this letter assigns you under my command. You are expected to serve, and I know you will, Krieg's reputation preceeds you. For now hold position and secure the area until orbital bombardment clears a way into the enemy fortress, understood?
>>
>>50236202
>Salutes and jumps into position behind the Lascanon as quickly as possible.

Sir yes sir, Private Jack Jeanes at your service sir!"
>>
>>50236238
The Underhive is a hell of an environment to grow up in sir, step in the wrong puddle and BAM you turn out like this.
>>
>>50236058
Well.....I've sort of....got this nice ring in my Quarters that I don't have a use for now....
>Alice keeps driving, they're nearly back to the others.
I was going to save it for a time where we weren't constantly on missions, but....well....you sort of just skipped that part.
>>
>>50236267
>Looks intensely at you for a moment.
I'll return shortly.....
>>50236252
Commissar, I came to ask about Private Jeanes, can you point me to his genetic purity testing? He is certainly....borderline, but we would hate to harbor a mutant.
>>
>>50236275
>She gasps.
I-I couldn't wait anymore... I too saved it for latter but... I felt like we'd not get anytime free for it...
I...

>She runs her hands up to her cheeks, blushing, nobody could dare tell she's an Assassin right now.

You really had a ring for me too?
>>
>>50236238
It seems like this thing has taken some battle damage, what happened if you don't mind me asking?
>>
( For any new players in the thread:
We have a discord for ooc chat and discussion

link:
https://discordapp.com/channels/218193991743700992/218193991743700992
)
>>
>>50236324
Orks. Purple bastards hit it with some powder charges. One of them nearly took my damned head off
>>
>>50236314
Hrm. Private Jeanes you say?
>He looks that name on a list of troopers assigned on the regiment.
I lack any trooper with that surname on this list, is he a new recruit? If so, he's to submit to a bloodtest.
>>
>zap
>thump
>whoosh

>Ron once again stands in an dark empty room.
Okay, good. Time to try and not-die again.
>he leaves the room, and sets off down a hallway covered in bleeding roses.
>>
>>50236347
Right-o.
>>50236324
Jack, get your ass over here. Report to the medical tent for a blood test.
>yells out
Alright you dogs! We're gonna have a race, first one to relieve Pvt Jeanes on the lascannon doesn't get shot! Move it!
>>
>>50236314
>Starts sweating as the Commisar leaves and hopes to the Emperor that whatever flub that let him in to the Guard holds true.

>After a moment he ponder's "Wait, what flub, I serve a massive psychic entity. Humans serve a massive psychic thing and call it the Emperor. So I serve the Emperor, so I must be human."

>The Tyranid portion of his genome temporarily sits there stunned, unable to overcome such unnassailable logic.
>>
>>50236125
>She stops resisting.
>She lifts up her faceplate, blushing, yet smiling.
>She stares at his eyes. She's glad to be far away from the planet in which otherwise she'd be fighting the Imperium Kane works for.
>>
>>50236373
>>50236376
>>50236347

>Continues to sweat violently as he heads to the medical tent
>Follows orders like a good soldier.

"Oh Emperor protect me from whatever is about to happen..."

>After the stories he has heard about Commisars he really doesn't want to get shot.

"I'm not entirely sure mom and dad WEREN'T related..." he mumbles.
>>
>Exiting the makeshift armoury of the 72nd Epsilic Valkyries, His white and Cyan Carapace armour fully donned, and shining from the polishing he had given it.
>He'd give the men and women of Theta Gamma a strange look upon noticing their new collars.
>>
>>50236316
Mhm, it's a nice one too. Nice as yours, but...yours might be better actually.
>Alice and Sam returns to the others, and the Tankers are just loading their Battlesuits back into the Orcas.
Well....I could always give it to you anyway....
>>
>Stands at attention keeping his las with him and uniform to standards

>clean and orderly as he can be he awaits to charge the enemy and serve his sentance
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>50236347
So, I heard you wanted to see me at the medical tent? I am sure any testing or bloodwork must have just gotten shuffled up and lost, sir.

>tries desperately to bluff due to fear of needles and something in the back of his head screaming at him not to let them take his blood.
>>
File: 1478157946789.gif (2MB, 817x537px) Image search: [Google]
1478157946789.gif
2MB, 817x537px
>>50236252
>Immediately the men drop what they are doing and turn on heel, falling into a makeshift formation standing at attention upon noticing approach.

>They immediately respond with a salute of their own.

>Upon hearing these order, the sergeant responds under his thick mask.

*Deep rasping breath* By the emperor we will not fail you, holding the line until further orders. *Exhaling deeply*

>You can see that these men have already begun entrenching & camouflaging their positions. Such discipline could bring a tear to any Commissars eye. If only the rest acted with such dedication.
>>
This seems like a quest.
>>
>Is reading a book in his cell
>>
>>50236378
>Kane lifts up his faceplate, giving a sincere, loving smile, blushing intensely
>he stares at her eyes and wonders where the tau enlistement party was all these years
"Heh...aren't we supposed to be training? Not that I mind..."
>>
>>50236411
>Inspects the blood test.
>As the tyranid genome stood stunned at the moment it was analized and the medical instruments are sort of fucked up by all the heat and the lava, the results identify Jack as a normal human.

>Looks at the results.
>Looks at the trooper.

Well. You're clear, son. Now move out before Commissar Holden's division lets you behind and I have to shock your collar.
>>
>>50236481
>Salutes sharply and sprints back towards the armor were Commissar Holden is set

>>50236373

"Sir, all cleared! Test results were normal! Where do you want me?"

>Slings his lasgun over his shoulder as it rustles against his pack of explosives, rations, and ammo packs. Makes sure his combat knife is secured along with water and everything else necessary while keeping pace with the moving machines.
>>
>>50236461
>Sergeant walks up to this trooper

Soldier, you seem wounded.You are shaking & breathing in an abnormal way. Report to the medical staff for an evaluation before returning to your unit.
>>
>>50236534
Good to know. Just remember, son, it's fine to have a little bit of mutant in you, just know that you can redeem your inferior genes by dying in the emperor's name. Now get up with the men in the forward screen and pray to the emperor you don't hit a mine.
>>
>>50236470
Carry on then, troopers, the emperor protects.
Hopefully you will teach something about discipline to these penal dogs
>>
>>50236472
Quests tend to have a QM and have anons collectively control a single character. This is just a bunch of people screwing around. I wouldn't call it a quest.
>>
>>50236475
>She blushes but then giggles.
We -are- training, you are just failing miserably at it as I am not suppossed to detect you and I can stare deeply into your eyes. That's the point of Stealthsuits...
>>
>It feels like it's been weeks inside the orb. Thank the Emperor there's no need for food, water, or rest in here.

>Something is bothering Ron. By now, he thought that the terrifying thing that was chasing him last time would be following him again, but his journey has been quite uneventful this time.
S'fucking weird.

>A few months later, Ron finds himself standing in front of a massive wooden door. The dark wood is streaked with old blood, and the handle is bent and twisted. Cautiously, Ron opens it.
>>
>>50236447
T-that would be nice...
>She blushes and looks down.
You're the best girl I've ever met...
>>
>The team digs in and immediately begins sleeping in shifts.

>Two Kriegers are sent out in camp to analyze the status of and combat readiness of other soldiers. Possibly to help in "instructing" them in proper conduct, aiding them in digging in.
>>
>>50233688
>Finally manages to get the Tau defensive line in range.

>Fires all guns.
>>
>Standing behind the stove of the base's main kitchen, a frown on her face, and with a boiling pot of... "something", infront of her.
>Melissa would pull at the side of the collar, trying desperately to loosen it's metal grip upon her neck with one hand, while her other uses a large wooden spoon to stir up whatever is in the pot.
>She'd mumble something about a "Stupid Commissar", and "I look terrible wearing this sort of S&M wear..."
>>
>>50236598
Contact! in the trees!
>Lasbeams pock throughout the treeline, you are sure you weren't seen, but in a nearby clearing you see a fist-sized beam of energy punch through 2 pathfinders
Move it you dogs! into the treeline, let's show these xenos just how pissed the emperor really is!
>>
>>50236536
>As he runs out the door
Sorry sir, just got done with my tests, scared of needles is all, Commisar ordered me back to Commissar Holden ASAP.
>>50236566
Sir yes sir!
>Joins up front in the minesweeper screen taking note of the ground carefully so as not to be the unlucky one to find a mine with their foot.
Still taking effort to scan with his peripherary for any Ork-like movement, especially for flashes of purple.
>>
>>50236662
>Krieg autocannons begin opening up immediately.
Observer begins shouting orders, guiding the shots on target.

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!
>>
>>50236653
>Takes Binoculars
That's the signal.

>Turns around and brings his powersword to the air.

ALRIGHT YOU DOGS THIS IS THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING!

EVERYONE EMBARK YOUR TRANSPORTS! THE ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT SHOULD HAVE DISABLED THEIR ANTI-AIR WEAPONS! WE'RE TO ATTACK THEM BEFORE THEY CAN GET THEM WORKING AGAIN!

LAST TIME YOU SECURED THIS RESEARCH ISLAND WITH EXTREME EFFICIENCY. NOW WE NEED TO TAKE A HOLD OF THE MAINLAND, AND I EXPECT YOU ALL TO BE AS EFFICIENT AS THE LAST TIME NOW...

... FOR THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>50236653

>The ex-comissar observes the effect of the artilery, readiying himself for a charge

>Fear is allways present, but he never shows it, this time is no exeption
>>
>>50236672
>Hears the sound of distant combat.
BATTLE POSITIONS NOW, MOVE SOLDIER!
>>
>>50236598
"...then why can I stare into yours?"
>he smiles
"You seem to be failing the task as well"
"Hmmm....I surrender."
>>
>>50236662
>>50236692
You guys weren't here last time I believe, Shas'Lien and Kane are with Inquisitor Alice on another planet among a few other troopers. She's helping them train on using stolen Tau Battlesuits
>>
>>50236695
>Embarks and waits with a straight back on his seat
>>
>>50236475
>>50236598
Hey you two! You can continue on the Horseman! We need to haul ass!

>>50236623
No you.
>Alice giggles, and parks the Piranha in an Orca as well, along with the Tankers.
>>
>>50236731
Ah. nvm then
>>
>>50236731
My bad, I guess all those blue fucks look the same to me
>>
>>50236751
MOVE IT TROOPER! There are still blues up in the trees! On 3 you're shot. 1... 2... MOVE YOUR ASS!
>>
>>50236728
>She giggles.
Ok Now we're on.
>She pushes him away and her stealthsuit cloaks her, she jumps with her jetpack to make spotting her harder.

>Kane's radio might recieve a transmission.

Now. I'm on a position where I can see you, the question is... can you find a master of stealth?
>>
>>50236716
>Raises lasgun and gets into battle position behind whatever cover is available.
>Starts waiting for the fury of battle to descend onto his squad. Adrenaline rushing through him, making everything clearer and shutting out distractions.
>>
>>50236695
Kriegers immediately begin pulling their autocannons out of their positions, moving toward the nearest transports to begin mobilization.
Camo-nets are rapidly packed away and all ammo dispersed evenly.
>>
>>50236695
>A message would come in over Malak's Vox, from one of his squad mates.
>"Yeah, extremely efficient when you send an entire company of space marines, and two platoons of Scions too do your job for you. Am I right?"
>Malak would give a nod of his head, as he boards one of the scions awaiting Transports.
>Looks like it was gonna be another day if dodging anti-air fire, while free falling from 3000 feet.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>50236662
>>50236765
"Fuck fuck fuck!"
>Begins firing at any blue he sees in the tree while following orders to move his ass!
>>
>>50236695
>you hear a voice crackle in on your chimera's vox feed
This is Commissar Holden, We're pushing around through the southern flank. Danger close in the trees, do not fire, I repeat, do not fire. The emperor protects
>Fires 2 bolt shells through a cowering pathfinder ducking below a fallent tree
>>
File: Tau Walker Prototype.jpg (101KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
Tau Walker Prototype.jpg
101KB, 900x505px
The Gue'la attempt another futile attack...

>He comms command.

Prototype walker XC-21! Take positions, show them the might of Fal'Shia!

>A Superheavy Tau prototype walker preppares to give fire support to the troops that are re-organizing to hold against an enemy attack.
>>
>>50236765
Immediately runs back to his men to begin assault.
>>
>Ron steps through the door, and is blinded by hot white light. His skin burns, he cries out, and then everything goes black.

>When he opens his eyes, he finds himself in a place wholly unfamiliar to him. He's doubled over by a sudden pain in his stomach, and falls to his hands and knees.

>He's on a ship. The cold metal of the deck tells him that much.
>>
>>50236749
>>50236770
"Alice! Just a moment!"
>he turns on his comms and silently observes in a circle
"Well, a beautiful, green eyed girl like you has some clues that give her out"
>he listens for any loud gasps
>>
>Embarks Valkyrie transport to fly over the enemy line and lead the attack head-on.
Keep us with the main force, pilot! We're raining on this xeno scum!
>>
>>50236854
>There's one to his left
>>
Rolled 56 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>50236817
>While looking for a new target he notices a beige armored head peering out form behind a tree
>In a flash he rushes towards it bashing at it with his lasgun before freeing his combat knife and shoving it into any gap he can find in the creatures armor plate, the adrenaline causing a bit more of his unnatural strength to show than he would like
>>
>>50236749
No... you...
>Kisses the inquisitor
But let's not loose any more time with this discussion my lady, there's no way for you to win it.
>>
>>50236886
>he looks to his left
"...I mean, such a powerful, gorgeous warrior...must have some weakness, am I right?"
>>
>with a whip-crack, a nearby tree explodes in a shower of splinters. Pulses flash through the trees, two of them finding purchase in Commissar Holden's torso
FUCK FUCK MY FUCKING EYES
>falls to the ground and crawls behind a tree while magdumping his bolt pistol blindly
GAH! HIT! KEEP MOVING!
Ahh! Hit! goddamn it
>>
>>50236825
>A trio of obsidian coloured Marker Drones observe the Imperial Preparations from their camouflaged positions, while an observer in Stealth Armour reports in.
"Shas'O, priority targets seem to be the Gue'la 'Space Marine' and 'Stormtrooper' units....shall I transmit targeting Data to support units?"
>>
File: Tau Gue'Vesa Anti-Air.jpg (56KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Tau Gue'Vesa Anti-Air.jpg
56KB, 768x576px
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>As the enemy transports approach the Tau forces of Fal'Shia reveal their trump card:
>Whilst the stationary AA guns are, indeed, disabled, the scientists of the Earth Caste of Fal'Shia proved their worth again with a new AA armored transport. Unaffected by the bolley of orbital fire, it fires against the ships approaching the mainland.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>50236926
>Grabs the Commissar with one hand while hipfiring his lasgun with the other.
"Gonna get you to the armor sir! That way you can bleed out in comfort"
>A primal part of his mind hisses out into his thoughts (Yess, protect the leader, protect the broodlord!).
>He begins dragging the Commissar as best he can towards the safety of the armor while trying to doge the plasma fire coming there way.
>>
Special Weapons team, take positions!
>the squad takes their spot and awaits descent
>>
>>50236971
>a nearby trooper turns back and starts to run. Holden blasts a bolt through his forehead.
I only need one eye to shoot you, now KEEP MOVING! MEDIC!
>>
>>50236848
>Joins his men in a chimera as they begin gunning it up field, awaiting a clear shot on the enemy forces.

>Upon spotting suits trying to fall back, the Chimera opens fire with its autocannons, sticking out of every opening available.

>Sergeant begins firing out of the top hatch, careful to to expose himself too much.
>>
>>50236988
>Follows orders with a nod and drops his hold on the commissar before charging back to find a good vantage point to fire.

>After quickly making up for the distance he had lost rushing to the Commissar he begins firing into enemy lines, stopping only to reload and select targets. Making a few decent shots, but primarily trying to reconnect with the sergeant>>50236848
and the rest of his squad.
>>
>>50236953

ROLL= 4/6, 6/6 snap shots.

>Sergeant Calvor screams over his vox that not all anti-air emplacements are down.

>Their Chimera bumps along in rapid speed, as they fire at any targets they can find, whilst shots scream overhead, undoubtedly targeting our air units.

>One team of autocannon men seem to hit their mark however, saying on target even as the Chimera rips up field at break neck speeds.
>>
>Approaches the front line, his eyes emitting an eerie blue glow
Show me... The enemy.
>>
>>50237052
>Grabs your collar
Get the boys to Rendezvous with Commissar Eisen at the compound, clear the way for the valkyries! I'm gonna be back with more men, hopefully a new eye.
>>
>>50237052
>Sergeant quickly pulls the Private into the Chimera as it moves up field.

>One Krieger pulls the Commissar in as well, and begins tending to his wounds.

>Sergeant shouts towards the back of the transport "SIR, WE ARE MOVING UP FIELD AS ORDERED, WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS? "
>>
>>50237124
Keep on pushin! Pray to the emperor and shoot those fucks right in their blue faces! We need to clear the ground so that the tin-boys can drop in!
>>
>>50237112
>Sergeant acknowledges the orders, and slaps the hands of the medic, telling him to get back on the gun arrays.
>>
>>50237153
>stands up, the syringe of ThemaStimm dulling some of the pain, his training dulling the rest.
Alright boys, My depth perception ain't what it used to be, how close are we?
>>
>>50236953
>Upon noticing the AA in the distance, the Chimera lurches to a halt.

>The Autocannon teams begin firing at the distant AA tank, and the Chimera's heavy bolter spits rounds down field, in an effort to at least distract the AA gun.
>>
>>50237052
>>50237087
>After a while Private Jack realises that even though he was always fast, he is never going to catch a Holy Engine of the Emperors wrath roaring towards its enemies at full speed.

>Instead he splits off to take an embankment that he barely noticed before the Chimera had rumbled past it, possible displacing some camo netting of some kind.

>After carefully darting through tree and brush cover to flank it he is not surprised when a few firewarriors pop out and begin blasting at chest height, luckily he had taken to crawling and lobs a friendly grenade in response
>After the explosion takes out some of their piss and vinegar he hops in the trench and takes out the two shell shocked survivors noticing what appears to be some kind of controller and monitor for something that looks like a heretical servo-skull

"It doesnt even have a skull on it..."
>He mutters as he smashes the controls and broadcast system before searching for any kind of attached tunnel.

>Soon he finds an attached trench and after quite some distance he grins as he pulls the trigger on his las as fast as he can dropping several of the unsuspecting Tau before they can react.
>>
Remember to roll for your combat actions you fucks
>>
>>50237191
>Fuck, scratch all that was too slow typing
>>
>>50237179
Just barely in Autocannon range sir!

>With that, the teams begin turning out rounds, heavy autocannon shell casing being pouring into the Chimera, still hot and smoking.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>50237186
>Gets on the nearest gun and aims for anything he might think is vital to the AA guns operation praying to the Emperor that he hits something
>>
>>50237215
Keep pushing! Don't you remember your primer? Let me paraphrase "Those blue bastards don't like getting smashed in the face!"
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>50237237
Right sir! Smash them in the face and claw out their eyes! Yes sir!
>Returns to dutifully firing his gun at the AA as they close further in
>>
Also join the Discord (https://discord.gg/cy7HQmc) so new people can talk to the rest of us
>>
File: Commissar_closeup.jpg (269KB, 1210x801px) Image search: [Google]
Commissar_closeup.jpg
269KB, 1210x801px
>the ex-comissar drags himself out of his wreckgage
By the emperor, we will not die in vein.

>He grabs the regiment's standard nearby and raises it

GUARDSMEN, RALLY TO ME, TO ME!

>He waves the standard

WE CANNOT FACE THEM SCATTERED, REGROUP!
>>
>>50237215
Autocannon teams Roll= 68 (1D100)
>>
>>50237311
Alright boys, what, 20 seconds? Get ready to push out and consolidate, Keep them suppressed with those autocannons, but we need everyone else to mount bayonets. You boys are gonna get medals out of this shitshow, I can guarantee it!
>>
>>50237305
>Approaches, his eyes now literally burning with a blue flame
>>
Rolled 14, 10, 11, 8 = 43 (4d20)

Well, seems I'll have to temporarily take over the Tau until the other guy gets back: I need rolls in thread(dice+Xd20 for shootan/stabbin/hittin things, dice+Xd100 for skill type things, like repairing a door or giving a guy Medical treatment) so we know how effective X action is at doing Y thing. With that said:

>>50237052
>A Pathfinder with a Longshot aims down his scope and fires at Jack after the man downs a couple of Fire Warriors.First Roll

>>50237087
>The AA Emplacements are hardly undefended, and their defenders, Fire Warriors, Gun Drones, and Sentry Turrets quickly engage this group of ImperialsSecond Roll

>>50237311
>A Squad of Stealth Fighter Drones strafes the Gun Teams positionsFourth Roll

>>50237104
>A different Pathfinder notices this man, but has other problems for now.

>>50237186
>A Sentry Turret equipped with an SMS fires off a pair of missiles at this ChimeraThird Roll

>>50237231
>The shorts aren't very effective, however the man does damage the Anti-Grave of one vehicle.
>>
>>50237370
>Mounts bayonet on his lasgun and gets ready to head out on the Commissar's orders.
>>
>>50237399
>>50237408

Psyker!
>points in their direction

Hit them hard in the name of the emperor!
>>
>>50237370
YES SIR!
Roll= 89/100
>Sergeant Calvor orders all men out of the Chimera not firing an auto cannon or assisting the gunners, and tells them to begin charging up field.

Roll=15/20
>As the Chimera slowly advances, laying cover fire the Autocannons continue their fire, washing the enemy in the fury of the emperor.
>>
>>50237408
>the pulses burn bright holes in the chimera's armor. The chimera blasts through into the line and Commissar holden runs out having at the defenders with bolt pistol and chainsword dice+d20
>>
>>50236939
Affirmative, Shas'Ui, have the Gue'Vesa advise our troops against the Gue'la, they know them better than anyone
>>
>>50237454
whoops
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>50237454
>>
>>50237408
>>50237431
Ash! They all burn to ash before mine eyes!
>Attempts manifesting a pillar of flame at the Tau infantry's location
>>
Rolled 13, 73 = 86 (2d100)

>>50237052
>>50237408
>Jack takes a shot that rips a chunk out of his left arm, but nothing fatal
>He jams a stim into himself to numb the pain and keep functional before attempting to find cover and return fire

First: Med roll, Second, Cover, third return fire
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>50237507
maybe, one day, I'll do it right on the first try.
>>
>>50236922
S-stop with the praising...
>She's close.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>50237514
So failed the medical roll, passed cover, and this is combat.
>>
>>50237454
>>50237408

>Sergeant Calvor is knocked off his feet as the pulses burn through the armour of his Chimera and obliterates one of his men before he can rush out the back of the Chimera.
The crew seems shaken by the onslaught, but otherwise still in the fight, the Chimera's engine struggles however, and hot oil and smoke fill the cabin.

>Sergeant slowly rises to his feet, covered in blood and guts, shooting through his respirator to keep fighting and push forward.

Roll= 37/100
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>50237507
>>50237521
>>50237461

Alright, follow me, we are getting in closer

>he runs out of cover and dashes across the battlefield
>>
>>50237527
"Or? What will you do?"
>he approaches her closer and closer
"Hmmm?'
>he tries to grab her
>>
Rolled 10 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>50237538
>>50237408
>>50237514
THE EMPEROR PROTEEEEEEECTS!
>Magdumps his bolt pistol and lays about the pathfinders and Shas'la on the line (1st and 2nd respectively
>>
>>50237440
(You should probably use the /tg/ dice roller so it looks more legit, even though the dicegod hates us)
>>
>>50237558
>He is knocked to the ground by the use of judo.
Never go easy with that who you can't see.
>>
>>50237538
>The Chimera autocannon teams ignore the defenders, too focused on knocking out that AA gun.

>Sergeant climbs back up towards the top hatch from which he fell, and pops out again, firing his laspistol at anyone close enough to his chimera.

First roll, Autocannons
Second, laspistol

Roll= 11/20
Roll=2/20
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>50237554
>Runs after them
I hope yer don't mind me tagging along.
>>
>A fist Raises from the Rubble of a crashed Valkyria, it's holding a powersword.

>Eisen crawls out of the dirt.

Note to self: Never tell a navy pilot "drive me closer, I want to hit them with my sword." He'll take it for a kamikaze attack.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>50237554
>>50237594
Follows them up as best he can with the injury to his arm still aching, running for the cover nearest to them.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>50237554
>Runs after him, having failed to extend his power to the enemy
>>
>>50237594
>>50237554

>Melissa and her co-gunner run up after them.

Dammit Ragaa! Don't be running off into the fray again!
>>
>>50237461
>Affirmative Shas'O, we will begin at once.
>The Shas'ui does as instructed, and relays the orders to the Gue'la Commanders, while he sends the targeting data -Priority Targets first naturally- sent from the drones to the Experimental Weapon and the Artillery.
>>
>>50237573
Got it, right now I am using RANDOM.org
It tends to roll high or low, which is retarded for a random number gen.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>50237604
>>50237589
>>50237573
Calvor! Jack! On the Wreckage! it looks like we have Survivors!
>Lays down covering fire with a lasgun he found on a dead trooper
>>
>>50237613
>>50237594
>>50237616
>Pulse fire cuts your advance forcing you to retreat or suffer the consequences.

>>50237554
>You manage to slip by but you are now away from your squad, perhaps a distraction could do the trick to give them an opportunity window.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>50237628
>Follows orders and charges towards the wreckage looking for any survivor and laying down fire as the occasional Tau or drone pops up.
>>
>>50237622
Observers have the imperials thrown in their main offensive force on the beachhead ahead?!
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>50237617
Better than pinned down too far to shoot back!
>>50237644
Whoa!
>Leaps to cover
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>50237644
>>50237653
>Retreats as the attempt to make it to the wreckage resulted in falling flat on his face and the pulse fire has forced him back.
>Finds the nearest defensive cover trying not to lose too much ground
>>
Rolled 17, 13 = 30 (2d20)

>>50237644

>and there he was, alone and cut off from his regiment, in the front yard of the enemy, he did what he was expected of him
>he pulls a pin and throws a grenade
>he rises from his cover and opens fire

IMPERIAL JUSTICE UPON YOU XENOS SCUM, FEEL THE WRATH OF THE EMPEROR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE4BxPwu4zI
>>
>>50237628
Holden! You're a sight to sore eyes! My transport's pilot decided to crash against one of the enemy AA tranports! I requier a situation report! Is the fleet giving us covering fire or are all plans crumbling as usual?!
>>
fire!
for the emperor!
>charges forward firing lasgun paying no attention to cover
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>50237644
>Tries to evade the fire
>>
>>50237688
>you notice a bloody rag tied around Holden's left eye. His carapace cuirass is punched open, the bandages crusty with dried blood as he gets behind the wreckage.
Well! The situation is a bit of a shitshow, Lost both of the Russes in the forest, taking heavy casualties and we can't seem to hit the broad side of a grox!
>>
>>50237684
>The grenade blows up amidst the whole fire warrior line, forcing the ones not firing to take cover, interrupting them from harming anyone running to cover.

SHIELD DRONES! DEPLOY SHIELD DRONES!
>>
>>50237577
>Kane chuckles and activates invisibility, trying to pin down Lien based on sound alone
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>50237681
>As he turns to run he trips and falls on his ugly face, his clumsiness may have saved him but retreat is not so viable of an option
>In a feat of freakish wrist and ankle strength Private Jack begins scuttling towards the wreckage on all fours, hoping to either avoid the fire warriors shots, or make them laugh hard enough to throw them off.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>50237628
Moving towards the position to recover wounded!
Covering FIRE!
>Sergeant climbs out up and over the Chimera and rushes towards the wreckage.
>>
>>50237688
You have any spare bolts? My pistol's out. If we make it out of here, I'm putting Calvor and Jeane in for a medal
>>
>>50237527
>>50237558
Come on you two! I'm all for 'young' love and all! But when I said move your asses I meant it! Finish up on the Horseman! We've got plenty of space to 'train' in!
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>50237721

>He attempts to dash into the melee range
>>
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH
>bayonet charges to victory
>>
>>50237740
>The shas'ui raises his head just to see a blade descend on him.

>The Tau fire warriors are forced to engage in melee
>>
>>50237697
>>50237721
>Reeling, helplessly standing in the field of fire, he is saved by the distraction the grenades caused
>He gets to the cover before he gets shot
>>
Rolled 11, 18 = 29 (2d20)

>>50237730
Autocannon teams begin opening up on the incoming fire warriors, not letting them get near the wreckage.

>Shots from the remaining autocannons.
>One Autocannon pulls out, and begins disembarking from the Chimera.
>>
>>50237661
"Negative sir, no sign of Space Marine or Stormtrooper Deployment."
>The targeting data, however, is sending quickly, and long range support units will soon have the opportunity to engage.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>50237711
>>50237735
I do.
>He opens his trench coat, revealing a collection of bolt pistols of different craftmanship.
>He gives Holden two. and 4 clips for each.
I never leave home without being ready for combat.
>Takes snapshots against Tau Fire Warriors
>>
Rolled 2 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>50237740
>Charges to support him, swinging his chainsword wildly
>>
Rolled 4 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>50237762

>Engages the tau fire warriors in melee using nothing but the butt of his gun as a makeshift club
>modifyer for tau and melee

XENOS SCUM, IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY EMPEROR!
>>
>>50237724
>>50237736
>Holds Kane by the arm before he sneaks away.
Another time, Kane, we don't have time.
>Points to the transport
>>
>>50237752
>gets shot, lies on the ground dying
>>
Rolled 14, 19 = 33 (2d20)

>>50237785
Alright! now let's do some inspiring. FOR THE EMPEROR
>Holden charges out blasting away with his bolt pistols at the fire warriors
>>50237773
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>50237785
>Quickly joins with the other two and stands up on two legs, pretending he didnt just lizard crawl to safety. Begins taking shots at the Tau Fire Warriors as he begins to advance with the Commissars.
Hey, took me a while but I made it here. Any other survivors sirs?
>>
>>50237798
>Kane grabs her and puts her over his shoulder, dashing towards the ship
"Agreed"
>>
>>50237773
I want the stormsurges over the hill at sector Z on hold fire until the Gue'La special troopers arrive. Move the Gue'vesa to support our Fire Warrior line!

>>50236825
XC-21! Recover our line of defense!

>The Superheavy prototype walks into combat, it's massive.
>>
>>50237798
>>50237826
>With those two finally onboard, the Orcas quickly make for and board the Horseman, it's self currently in Low Orbit. Before they leave however, Alice makes sure to send a message to Tray.
"Mate, just remember, if anything happens, send me a message, I'll come help you as soon as I can."
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>50237804
Sergeant dives behind the fallen guardsman's body, seeking cover after drawing a little to much attention to himself.
Pulse rounds land all around him, but soon fade as the sound of Autocannons churn in the background.

Rising to his feet, he begins running once more. Praying to the emperor that he will make him proud.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>50237795
>Kroot arrive to support the fire warriors as the back away from melee.

FOR TAU!

>Dare they stand on the way of the holy imperial guard?
>>
>>50237823
Not from my transport am afraid!
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>50237852

>Affixes bayonet and thrusts at the biggest savage kroot

MY LIFE FOR THE IMPERIUM!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>50237838
>Tries to slow it down with his psychic powers, even as he is too weak to stop a device of its scale
>>
>>50237843
>The Crisis suit head nods.
Safe travels inquisitor. May the emperor be with you.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>50237866
Well damn sir, I guess we just keep running and gunning then.
>Aims to take another shot at any firewarrior or target he can find
Wish I could keep getting lucky shots like that last one though
>>
>suddenly in the middle of the event a warp rift opens and demons begin to pour into the real world
>>
>>50237805
Assuming the second role is to attack the Observers
>The Marker Drones, not being stealthed, are quickly destroyed once the Commissar draws a bead on them....possibly for naught though, as they sent the last of the Shas'ui who is stealthed.

>>50237838
"Shas'O, our position is compromised, requesting permission to fall back after we send the data."
>The Shas'ui continues sending said data. It's cutting it close....
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>50237871
>After finishing off a kroot, a Krootox makes his way towards the the ex-commissar, slapping anyone in-between with gorilla strength.
>Attempts to slap the trooper away too.
>>
>>50237890
>8 bloodletters pour out attacking the tau
>>
Rolled 8, 18 = 26 (2d20)

>>50237852
I NO YOU DON'T YOU XENOS BASTARD!!!
>Sergeant Calvor goes for a running tackle, with his E-tool and laspistol in hand, ready to pulverize the Kroot lead warrior.

>Autocannon that fell out the back of the Chimera begins firing towards them as well, hoping not to hit their sergeant, a gamble for the emperor.

Roll 1= Autocannon shots to NOT Friendly fire Sergeant, and hit kroot instead.

Roll 2= Sergeant Calvors Attack on the Kroot alpha.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>50237852
Fog take me...
>Desperately fights back
>>
>>50237906
why
>>
>>50237893
>Krootox gets intercepted by bloodletter
>fight ensues
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>50237893

>Guerre feels the air on his skin as the hit allmost knocks him down

NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!

>He thrusts the bayonet at the beast's unholy throat
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>50237890
>>50237906
B-bugger fuck....
>Takes a carefully aimed shot at the head of a Bloodletter
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d100 + 2)

>>50237891
>dives behind a battle line and starts opening up on any leftover blues with his bolt pistols
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>50237930
>>50237906
>>50237929
C-Commissar... weee MAY have bigger problems soon....

>Aims and shoots at the same bloodletter again hoping beyond hope to down at least one
>>
>>50237929
>demon falls to the ground dead
>remaining demons attack imperial forces
a more powerful demon seems to be preparing entering the real world
>>
>>50237906
Oh no...
>Begins chanting, preparing to use a more powerful psychic power
>>
>>50237952
Shit! Eisen, Calvor! Get in the chimera! sound a retreat, fortify the last line and get back! RETREAT!
>>
>demons charge with overwhelming speed towards Victus>>50237957
>>
>>50237843
>Kane looks at Alice, Lien turned face front on his shoulder
"Thank you for the suit, Inq-"
>he notices the ring
>he giggles
"Congratulations! Who's the lucky gu-....gal?"
>>
Rolled 13, 12 = 25 (2d20)

>>50237891
Granted! Fall back and presserve your lives to fight another day, warriors!

>>50237876
>The walker is slowed down but just lightly.

>>50237889
>>50237893
>>50237906
>>50237917
>>50237918
>>50237923
>>50237927
>>50237929
>>50237930
>>50237952
>As the Tau start to loose ground and fall back to secondary defensive lines, the Superheavy Walker prototype Tries stomping over the enemy lines, firing missiles over the warp rift.
Stomping first roll, missiles second roll.
>>
>>50237917
>Auto cannon shots buzz all around Calvor, one coming too close for comfort, and accidentally ripping the E-tool (and Calvors hand) clean off into the distance.

>Still determined not to fail, he shoots one Kroot in the face, moving on to the next only to stop in terror as the Demons arrive.
>>
Rolled 3, 7 = 10 (2d20)

>>50237976
Fires his bolt pistols at a couple demons running down the field as he gets into the chimera
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>50237930
>The Observers are found handily, and three of the five guards in XV15s are killed near immediately, the remaining two, plus the Shas'ui in the XV25 Suit engage the Commissar with Burst Cannons.
We must hold him back for the greater good! Our artillery needs this data!
>>
Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d20)

>>50237973
>>50237976
>Quickly follows orders, but gives retreating fire at the demons and lobs a grenade to try and slow them from reaching the Psyker before he can get his attack off.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>50237988
Emperor!

Watch out!

>Tries pushing others out of the way of the walker.
>>
>>50237988

>runs ahead and takes the full force of the blast, knocking him unconcious but otherwise mostly unharmed

>he falls on his back
>>
>>50238001
>Burst cannon rounds rip off the commissar's hat and 3 fingers from the left hand, the bolt pistol falls to the ground. One more burst flies through taking the commissar's right foot off at the ankle. and he falls into the hold of the chimera
MEDIC! FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>50237980
>>50237843
>Eyes the ring too
Oh!
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>50238018
>Reflexively grabs at Eisen while scuttling out of the way of the legs
DON'T QUESTION THE SCUTTLING
>>
>>50237997
>first shot is miss, second shot is hit.
>bloodletter falls to ground dead
>>50238004
>grenade explodes below 2 demons legs, blowing their legs
>>50238026
>warp rift is closed shut
4 demons remain charging towards Victus
2 have lost their legs but are still combat viable
>>
>>50237976
>>50238054
>Continues chanting, and the earth begins to glow around him
>the power itself is still underway, and has no effect on the bloodletters
>>
>>50237880
"And with you Field Marshall, along with the Greater Good."
>And with that, the Horseman is gone, heading through the warp for the Fal'Shia world once again.

>>50237980
I....
>Alice blushes.
It's...um...Sam here, the Medicae of my Retinue....
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>50237994
>Steeling himself, Calvor hosters his pistol, and rips out a Krak Grenade, and hucks it at the nearest Bloodletter, aiming for its head.

After doing so, Calvor dives behind some fallen kroot and begins wrapping some Krak grenades together for a bigger punch, only 4 but it should do the trick...
>>
>>50238050
Hell son! Get us out of here and I'll make sure nobody is ever able to execute you as a mutant unless you raise arms against them!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>50238037
Uses his belt to tourniquet off the right leg
>>
>>50238064
>1 bloodletter gets in melee range to Victus
>>50238081
bloodletter is torn to shreds as skin melts away and a gory red paste splashes all over the surroundings
>>
>Motions to Eisen and Jack from the chimera
GET IN! WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE! WHERE's.....jack
>loses consciousness
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>50237988
By the Hag's rotten teeth...
>tries to get out of the way
>>
Rolled 2, 7 = 9 (2d20)

>>50238082
>>50238083
Sounds good sir!
>Returns to a firing retreat until everyone gets the order to stop running, taking shots at demons(roll 1) and a few at the walker's leg joints (roll 2).
>>
>>50238105
>>50238026
>As he is being pulled out, he grabs the unconscious ex-commissar and brings him to the relative "safety" of the transport with him.
>>
>>50238105
(sorry, meant Calvor)
>>
>>50238037
>The men, seeing that the Commissar is no longer a threat, lower their weapons slightly and recloak.
Leave him brothers, is his not is fault that he knows not the Greater Good, and we have permission to retreat.
>The targeting data finishes uploading as the trio of Tau survivors start to fall back, providing long range support the info needed to engage Imperial Forces from afar.
>Of course, it might still be possible to at least eliminate these survivors, should someone find them again.
>>
>>50238076
>She blushes and waves hello slightly.
>>
>>50238105
>the 2 remaining bloodletters charge towards Commissar Holden's unconsious body and Eisen
>>50238116
>>50238111
>Victus leaps out of the way of the bloodletter avoiding death
the bloodletter has its head stuck in some rubble
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>50238105
>>50238114
>Hops into the Chimera and shouts for a medic, if one doesn't present itself he does his best to tend to Holden and make sure he is stable.
>>
>>50238076
>Kane chuckles with a knowing smile
"Yes....medicae....so you say"
"Well, good inquisitor, I wish you the best of luck with your...medicae...sometimes a healing touch is what an inquisitor needs, no?"
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>50238101
Calvor Stands and rushes towards the group of Bloodletters, not quiet ready to get too close, but prepping his grenade cluster.

Screaming through his respirator, calvor taunts the Bloodletters, in order for the Commissar to get away.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>50238129
Not on my watch!
>Fires his bolt pistol, trying to aim for the head.
>>
>>50238141
>bloodletters advance towards a now threatening Calvor, ready to attack
>>
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>50238101
May your taint burn in the fire of my soul!
>the glowing ring bursts into flames, consuming both the daemon and the psyker
rolling for effectiveness and/or side effects
>>
Rolled 11, 8 = 19 (2d20)

>>50238129
>Fires his rifle and lobs a grenade at the two charging bloodletters to slow them down or wound before they get too close.

Fuck were the fuck is Calvor, sorry I cant help much Com Holden but we got a bit of a distraction! Lets get out of here sirs!
>>
>>50238128
>he smiles and waves to Sam
"This calls for celebration, I say!"
>>
>Radios the Kriegers that were placed under his command.
Kriegers, you are to fall back to base with the main force! We can't pass through the Tau line now that chaos is involved, you won't waste your lives in vain troopers, if someone is to die, today he is to die in a glorious charge to victory, not under a daemon blade!
>>
>>50238155
>>50238162
Bloodletters get absolutely torn to pieces thanks to the well timed shots and grenade
>>50238160
>bloodletter is consumed and turned to ashes by the psykers power
>Victus gets a mild headache and hears some demonic voices, all is well.
demons have been wiped out
>>
>>50238187
M-my thoughts exactly...
>>
File: 1478025858731.jpg (43KB, 654x534px) Image search: [Google]
1478025858731.jpg
43KB, 654x534px
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>50238159
Calvor tosses his grenade cluster into the mob of blood letters, and dives for cover, hoping not to be caught in the explosion.

>He thinks to himself, "This is it, I must show the Emperor my penance for our sins. I WILL DESTROY HIS ENEMIES!!!"
>>
>>50238192
>slowly starts to regain consciousness, though looks very pale and weak from bloodloss.
Eisen...why the fuck are we here? I'm..so thirsty
>his voice is rasping
>>
>>50238195
>groans, and falls to his knees,seemingly exhausted
One less to infest the warp...
>>
>>50238202
>>50238187
THIS IS HERESY TIME
>speaks slaneesh softly into the ears of both
>>
>>50238213
Medicae! Patch this man's wounds!
>The commissar kneels to his side.
Hold on Holden! We'll show these Xenos what mankind is able to just keep your eyes open, stay awake, we'll get you patched up soldier!

SOMEONE GET ME CONTACT WITH THE FLEET WE NEED ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT NOW!
>>
>>50238205
>After the grenades go off and the bloodletters are reduced to limbs Jack shouts to Calvor to get his ass in the transport!
Come on man, we are out of here! Looks like we all had the same idea about those red fuckers though!
>>
>SUDDENLY THE WARP RIFT IS RE IGNITED INTO THE WARPS FURY
>A BLOODLETTER COMES FORTH
>>
>>50238227
>Kane, a servant of slaanesh, sighs loudly
"NOT THE TIME, SLAAN! NOT-THE-TIME!"
>>
>>50238239
jack...get calvor I...
>nods off for a second
We need to get out of here.
>>
File: Tau Space Security Central.jpg (183KB, 1000x473px) Image search: [Google]
Tau Space Security Central.jpg
183KB, 1000x473px
The horrors of the warp have been vanquished and the human spearhead lies broken. ORBITAL SECURITY STATION CENTRAL! FIRE ALL GUNS AGAINST THE ENEMY HOLD!
>>
>>50238245
>I MEANT A BLOODTHIRSTER DAMMIT
>>
>>50238111
>Turns tail and runs, surprisingly fast considering his cheap prosthetics
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>50238192
The Chimera with Krieg Autocannons falls back, looking for Any wounded our retreating men along the way.... sweat (or perhaps tears?) fall from the masks of the Krieg troops.
One Krieger pounds on the door to the drivers compartment screaming "NO YOU BASTARD!! GO FORWARD, GO FORWARD!!"

>The Autocannons cover the retreat.
>>
>>50238263
>the bloodthirster can smell Victus powerful psychic power and advances relentlessly towards him, wings open. terrorizing both imperial forces and Tau
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>50238245
>>50238263
>>50238255
Sir yes sir,
>>50238205
Scuttles rapidly out to Calvor and drags him to the transport as best he can, once safely back he takes a solid shot at the Bloodthirster
>>
>>50238128
>>50238134
>>50238187
I....um....yes....healing touch.
And....we're on our way to 'celebrate'...um...right now, but we can have a public celebration later?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>50238292
>roll for damage
>>
>>50238240
The sergeant passes him a med bandage as they run towards the transport, and points his bloody stump at him, nodding for him to help bandage the wound.
>>
>>50238245
>>50238263
>>50238283
Come to me, daemon. It is easier to keep up the fire than put it out!
>the ground glows, as well as the psyker himself
>is his skin growing blisters? And why does he smell like a well-done grox-steak?
>>
>>50238292
>shot is hit but the bloodthirster does not seem to even flinch
>bloodthirsters hp = 49/50
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>50238283
>in a moment of retarded courage takes a potshot at the bloodthirster's eyes
>>
>>50238324
>Bloodthirster is standing literally in front of Victus, lunging one of its arm forward, ready to take hold of Victus and viciously devour his heart and soul for khorne
>>
>He slams a wall inside the chimera.
Damn it! We were suppossed to take hold today!
>>
>>50238308
>He gives out a slaaneshi giggle
"Ahhh...a private celebration"
>he puts Lien down, gets out of the suit and gives Alice a bottle of fine wine
"Have fun"
>>
>>50238320
>Grabs Calvor's sleeve
focus....fire..on the bloodthirster, Autocan
>stares off for a minute, clearly he's having trouble staying conscious
>>
>>50238335
>>50238344
>Bloodthirter takes a step back with now a blind eye, no longer ready to attack Victus.
critical damage. bloodthirsters hp: 39/50
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>50238320
>>50238335
>After the succesful potshot he turns to help Calvor bandage his wonded arm. Remembering the small chunk that got seared out of his own at the start of the battle, the pain returning for a moment before the adrenaline washes it away again.
>>
Rolled 7, 19 = 26 (2d20)

>>50238325
>As the Chimera crests the hill, the corporal pops his head out and takes a well aims shot at the Bloodthirsters behind Jack & Calvor

>Autocannons continue covering retreat.

Roll 1=Autocannons
Roll 2=corporals shots.
>>
>Charge 85%
>>
>>50238364
>first roll is miss, second roll is hit
bloodthirsters hp: 35/50
>bloodthirster is recovering and launches one of its arms forward towards Victus to try and grab him
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>50238360
>>50238361
>After failing another attempt at medicine he picks his rifle up again and takes another pot shot trying to aim into the bloodletters skull right at the ear hole, or perhaps clip the other eye.

I SUGGEST WE START THIS THING REAL FUCKING FAST IF THIS SHOT LANDS HE MIGHT NOT WANT THE PSYKER ANYMORE!

ENEMY OF THE EMPEROR BE PURGED!
>>
Rolled 12 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>50238344
>>50238360
>>50238400
>Victus screams in a mixture of pain and rage
We burn together, forever!
>Another blast of fire ensues, the Victus' soul fuelling the fire
>>
>Fliers land to retrieve both Imperial Guard surviving troopers and transports back onto the captured research center Island.

>Charge 95%
>>
>>50238412
>solid hit, bloodthirster is confused and scratches his ear in confusion
bloodthirster hp: 34/50
>>>50238415
>The battlefield is absorbed in blue flames
>the psyker and the bloodthirster burn together
>bloodthirster hp 0/50
>everything around the psyker is turned to ashes
>Victus suffers some burns but nothing serious
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>50238400
>>50238415
Fuck, it is getting too far, one last shot is all I will get.

>he whispers a prayer "Emperor guide my shot, so that this monster may be consumed, and that humanity shall prevail across this galaxy and the next."
>Carefully aims, and pulls the trigger sending off all his hate at the bloodletter.
>>
>>50238412
With his one good hand, Calvor yanks Private jack into the back of the Chimera, and begins closing the hatch.

With that, he yells to his men to mount the lasgun arrays and begin firing at the heretics.

With that, Calvor begins covering the holes in the Chimera with Flak armour and some good ole duck tape, while blood drips from his stump.
>>
>>50238450
>you hit its burned carcass
no more demons for realz this time
>>
>>50238450
>Holden watches as the guardsman pulls the trigger and then the bloodthirster explodes into blue flame
By the emperor, those prayers really work...
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>50238465
Think someone got the fucker sir, either that or he got what he came for, hard to tell with all the fire out there.

>Mounts a lasgun array and starts firing at any remaining Tau or demons
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>50238465
>>50238449

The remaining kreigmen, Autocannons, ect. Begin firing at the demons, trying their damnedest to bring down the monster, aiming at anything they can see.

>effectiveness of all shots.
>>
>>50238474
>>50238465
>>50238450
>The transports evacuate as many guardsmen as they can, but it will not be enough, many more die in the issuing flames from the rail cannons. The beachhead falls silent, its sea of lava not daring to make a sound around the crater of dirt it had left.
>>
>>50238513
>>50238494
>Holden snaps to attention as the chimera begins to lift off of the ground
cease fire. What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>50238494
>>50238494
Good work.
Whats the status of our men out there?
And were are the Commisars?
>>
>>50238539
We're being evacuated by thunderhawks and valkyries.

The beachhead is lost.
>>
>>50238449
>the damage to his body is small... But Victus falls to the ground, his eyes mere white orbs staring blindly at the heavens as the first shells fall
Have I paid for my sins yet? Am I free of the nightmares, Emperor?
>>
>>50238356
>Alice accepts the bottle while blushing.
Thank you....we...um...will. Good luck yourselves you too.
>Alice gestures to both Kane and Lien then starts gently tugging Sam towards her Quarters.
>>
>>50238539
The guns fall silent.
>What on Terra....
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>50238539
I-I don't know! Do these things usually fly! I think we are flying? Oh Emperor it better not be another of those big winged horned things, I guess if worst comes to worst and its picking us up we got a good shot at its grundle!

>Looks out a hatch to figure out what the hell is going on
>>
>>50238567
She giggles and waves Kane and Lien goodbye before pecking Alice's cheek.
>>
>>50238560
Fuck me.. I ........
>Holden loses consciousness, he still has a pulse, but his breathing is ragged, he needs medical attention soon. Frankly it's a miracle he's managed to keep conscious this long
>>
>>50238565
>Child i release you from your sins, however you must keep fighting for me and help the guardsmen take this planet
>>
>>50238356
They seem happy.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>50238546
Looks like... most of the men got destroyed by a Tau salvo sir, the Commissars are in the back Holden and Eisen both made it although I don't think they got out unscathed. Gonna go try and bandage up my wound now, atleast get the dirt out of it until someone with some skills can look at it.
>>
>Tries to get on a direct line with the local inquisitor leading this invasion.
>>
>>50238587
>>50238567
>Kane turns to Lien
"Seems we're all alone now"
>he looks around the ship
"Unless my nieces aren't scuddling about"
>>
>>50238608
>wounds miraculously heal thanks to the powers of the warp
>child i shall be looking over you MUAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>50238592
It is so very difficult... To do the right thing... While my soul is still filled with the evil that my mind was purged from. But I will fight... Until my soul is ash... And a sad memory...
>>
>>50238627
>Blushes.
>Faceplate doesn't go down to hide her face this time.
Want to take a rest and drink some tea?
>>
>>50238627
>>50238587
HERESY TIME I COMMAND IT
>slaanesh gives Kane an erection
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

Calvor orders the team medic to begin triage, patching up the wounded in order of most dire to the least wounded. sparing any medical equipment that can be spared.

Damn blue bastards... I swear on my honor I will kill you all. Calvor breaths heavily into his respirator as he peers out of an opening in the side of the Chimera.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>50238633
>Genestealer brain fails to comprehend warp phenomenon due to the nature of his being. Human part of his brain feels a small shudder and begins ensoncing itself in the closest thing it has to a hivemind, prayers to the Emperor.
>>
>>50238623
>A smile, as usual, is plastered upon the old man's visage as he accepts the call.

I'm assuming you and your forces have finally decided to surrender?

>The look upon his face says he is joking, but...
>>
>>50238587
>Alice cuddles her, and off they go to her quarters.
>>
>>50238652
Child you shall be my tool, there is a traitor being empowered by Tzeench amongst the ranks of the guardsmen, your duty is to find him and show proof to an inquisitor so that my divine will can be fullfilled
>>
>The fliers drop the surviving troops and the transports back on the captured research center.
>>
>>50238665
>he smiles
"I'd love to"
>he prepares them both cups of tea, he leans back in one of Alice's slfas, sipping it
>>
>>50238539
Sir, what do we do now?

>watches over the medic tending to the commissars wounds as well as his own...
>>
>as the medic tends to his wounds, Holden immediately snaps to consciousness when given some stimms
Calvor, Jack, get back here. I have something I want to tell you
>>
>>50238711
sofas*
>>
>>50238733
Sir? What is it.
>>
>>50238684
>The commander's armor purpossedly resembles the heraldica of an angel to inspire the troops, specially the Gue'Vesa auxiliaries. He's a Commander that preffers to secure his troops rather than send them on a full on attack and takes care of recovering survivors, it has kind of given him a reputation among his forces.

Actually I came to offer you a chance for surrender, inquisitor Arnel Saerkaru of the Human Imperium. My fleet controls the space, my troops control the ground, and whilst both are able to communicate with the other, I control the battlefleet.

If you surrender now, your men will be given shellter until evacuation ships take them out of Fal'evor (Tau name for the planet) It is never too late for peace.
>>
>>50238722
Calvor, I'm putting you in for the emperor's cross. You have showed extreme bravery under fire, and both myself and Eisen can thank you for our lives
>>50238682
Jack, I'll be signing the form for the Emperor's absolution, you are hereby forgiven for your taints and transgressions. You will continue to serve, but you will be promoted to seargent and issued this
>hands his remaining bolt pistol over to Jack
We're gonna get a little RnR, but I tell you now, we're not done here, not by a long shot
>>
>a faint halo of sactity appears upon Victus head
everyone hears a voice impetuous and powerful inside their minds.
>From this day on the psyker known as Victus is under my protection, no one will be allowed to harm him while that is so and he wields the same power that the inquisitor does
>>
>Upon returning to the forward base, any guardsmen find it mysteriously empty
>>
>>50238696
>>50238633
(Out of character, as a genestealer and something primarily tyranid, I am not sure a chaos god would have any real effect on me at least not in the sense it would a normal human. The emperor is now an amalgamation of millions of sacrificed psykers and psychic power, the chaos gods are still primarily singular mental entities. Cut off this far from the Patriarch of my cult the closest thing to a hive mind I could reach as a mostly human tyranid hybrid would be the Emperor and that barely counts, mostly a case of confusion and my own mistaken identification. So basically to a genestealer chaos gods a shit. Coulda picked anyone else that WOULDN't have had a major fluff reason to invalidate your attempts though)
>>
>>50238790
What... what is the meaning of this?!
>>
>>50238791
welp i can give you some cool powers and becouse i am talking inside your head maybe you would believe i am the Emperor or something?
i dunno tho, Tzeench seems to have fun screwing with people for no good reason.
or you could just say that this is all with a larger plan in mind
MUAHAHAHHA
>>
>>50238775
Thank you sir!
>Beams proudly at having done the great Hive Emperor's will!
>Reverantly places the bolt pistol into his belt after insuring the safety is on.
>>
>>50238833
>>50238776
Alright, this is pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>50238775
Sir, it was my honor and privilege to fight for the emperor. My only regret is losing to those foul blue bastards....
>>
>Alice opens the door to her quarters and steps inside....
>>
>>50238790
>>50238797
>Tries contacting through radio with the rear guard force.
>>
>>50238855
>Ron looks up, wiping blood and alcohol from his mouth.
Hey.
>He is sitting in a pool of dark, congealed blood and vomit with a crumpled wet black rose in front of him. Ron raises the bottle.
Gotta wash the taste outta my mouth.
>he blinks, opening his eyes really wide afterwords
So what's up?
>>
>>50238857
>There is no reply
>>
>>50238857
Eisen
>holden sits up
What the fuck is happening? Where is the welcome committee?
>>
>>50238851
fine then, no cool powers for anybody, but Victus gets to keep his halo of cool and the genestealer his healed wounds
>>
>>50238855
>She follows in (with Alice's arm wrapped around her and all that)
I can't wait to see the ring you got your hands on too... I-I'm glad I managed to reach you first though... I wanted to fully express my feelings, Ali-

>>50238864
>Delta's brain: FULL DEFENSE MODE ACTIVATED! SOMEONE IS IN ALICE'S ROOM!
>The callidus assassin instinctively ignites her phaseblade, if someone managed to slip in here it must be an assassin that discovered her desertion
>>
>>50238864
>Alice gasps and instinctively draws her Sidearm.
W-What?! But you're dead! I read the report!
>She keeps aiming the weapon at him....albeit she lowers it ever so slightly when she feels the familiar affront to her non-headacheness that is his Null Aura.
I...but...you...this should be impossible.
>>
>>50238877
>Shall I order a scouting party? See what is going on here sir?
>>
>>50238790
Well... this looks bad.... what pops out this time...>>50238797
>>50238857
>>
>>50238877
>>50238873
I don't know I don't like this. I've seen this before.

It's either Eldar or Necrons.

>Brings a bolt pistol up to each hand.

If it's the first they like to leave at least a few witnesses to speak of their deeds. If it's the latter... pray to the emperor.
>>
File: 1469135114690.jpg (83KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1469135114690.jpg
83KB, 648x648px
>>50238767
>The older man's smile, ever present, only grows wider at the Xeno commander's words.

Well when you put it that way, how can I, a representative of the God-Emperor's holy Inqusition, possibly refuse?

>His smile grows even wider as someone comes from off screen, and whispers something into the man's ear, before walking off.

Especially... with the news I've been hearing as of late.
>>
>>50238916
We'll need to hold position, no telling what's in there
>points at 2 random kriegs
you, and you. Go in and see what's up, if you die, make it loud, go out with a bang...literally
>>
>>50238946
Sir, Yes Sir
>they walk out and walk into the direction they were oredered to
>>
>>50238895
>>50238902
>Ron hacks up more blood, rose-petals fluttering out. Wheezing laughter escapes his lungs.
Dead? I mean I guess. But not really.
>he drops the bottle of booze and pulls out his artifact
This baby makes it all possible, Alice. Chronotransference. I'm a fucking legend.
>Ron's face lights up
Terra, Alice. The Heresy. Primarchs. I was there.
>suddenly, Ron doubles over.
Rough on the body, though. Gotta kill yourself to do it. First time wasn't so bad.
>>
>>50238941
I pressume you mean the research hijacked from the research center?
Consider it a gift of good will. You could get more if this conflict ended peacefully, I assure you.
>>
>shit begins to blow up, scouting party gets killed.
massive Ork horde is approaching
>>
>>50238937
I don't like this, how's the fuel on the valkyries? we need to get into orbit. Sounds like greenskins
>>
>>50238970
I'm not buying it...
>It will just require a single word from Alice to make Delta jump on Ron with her blade
>>
>>50238937
>his vox crackles to life
Hello, Commissar! I hope you won't mind, but I needed to "borrow" some of your men for a bit. Worry not, as I'm sure you'll be seeing them again soon enough! By the way, explosive collars aren't nearly as interesting for us as the men they hold prisoner. You'll find them in the ordinance warehouse. Goodbye!
>>
>>50238970
>>50238895
I....well...you look like Ron, your 'aura' assaults my brain like Ron, you sound like him, and you get up to the same crazy things that he always does.....so you're probably Ron.
Sam, do what you can for his wounds while I call for a Medical Team.

>And she does just that. "Inquisitor Wellesley to Central, need Medicae to my Quarters immediately.....T1 from the looks of it."
>>
>>50239007
>>50238946
Oh... that does not sound good...
>Puts a freshly charged las pack in and makes sure his newly gifted bolt pistol is loaded.
>>
>>50238711
>>50238742
>She sits next to him, with another cup on her hands

Why did you... what did you see in me?
>>
>consists of feral orks with spears
>about a couple 100s
>they attack the outpost
get ready fags
>>
>>50239063
>The entire ork horde comes crashing down upon the guardsmen.
>men scream, others have their limbs cut.
>>
>>50239031
>gets on the comm
You fool! Orks are moving on the compound, we need those men back ASAP

Alright boys! Get on the multilaser, focus everything on that door and get ready to open up, we've got company!
>>
>>50239031
>Eisen seems... relaxed at first.
>That relaxed stance lasts exactly 2 seconds before the punches a wall.
>The mark of his fist stays there.
You... WORTHLESS XENO SCUM! I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL EAT YOUR GUTS FOR DESSERT!
NO ONE TAKES THE MEN UNDER THE COMMAND OF AN EISEN PRISONNER AND RUNS AWAY ALIVE YOU HEAR?! I WILL FIND YOU!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>50239063
>Pokes his head out of the Chimera as soon as he can get a line of sight and aims for the largest Ork he can see before firing the bolt pistol at its head.

It's Orks, definitely Orks
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>50239085
>Holden, laying down, opens fire with the heavy bolter into the green tide trying to keep them from coming through the bay doors
>>
>>50239087
The Solarite is a dark eldar, just so you know.
>>
>>50239087
all guards around the compound are killed
>orks batter down the door and are meet with lasgun fire, about 30 fall inmediatly.
>more keep pouring in
i hope you have a lot of ammo
>>
>>50238989
>The old Inqusitor would let loose a hearty laugh.

My, my, my! You do know how to appeal to a man's weak side, now don't you, Commander Shas'Gelios.

I'll gladly offer you my forces full surrender. I never did see us winning against the might of the Fal'shia Earth caste anyways. Not with our meager forces anyways. But a lord general is a lord general, and I was told to play nice.
>>
>>50239034
>>50239027
>Her phaseblade goes off.

>>50238970
>She approaches the man and does as Alice asked, her... expression changed from protective to friendly in but an order from Alice.
>>
>>50239111
the compound is empty and all we got are the players and soldiers that just retreated, read what is going on with the Solarite, there likely aren't 100 guardsmen in the base atm
>>
>>50239105
>-the genestealer misses and then an ork gets angry and throws shit at the genestealers face.
>hit now Jack has shit on his face and smells offle
>>50239107
many fall in the spot but there are many more!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>50239110
( my character didn't know that)
>>50239146
EVERYONE OPEN FIRE RIGHT GODDAMN NOW! THEY HAVE SPEARS FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
>continues laying down fire
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>50239111
>Muscles one of the Autocannons into place and begins firing at the green tide as shell casings pile up.
>>
>>50239048
>Kane smiles
"....someone I could try and talk to without them running away, someone I could hold without them wincing...someone I could trust"
>>
>>50239125
I understand the ways of war, one is not always allowed to follow the most logical conclusion, for not every higher-up listens to the voice of Reason.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>50239146
Runs into the doorway with a bandoleer of grenades on his chest, he pulls the pins as he jumps into the green tide
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>50239146
>Jack shakes his head to get the shit out of his eyes but continues firing into the horde
Not like having Ork shit on your face is much different from having orks in your base! May the Emperor take you greenskinned shits!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>50239063
Grabs laspitol and goes up out of the Chimera top hatch.

AUTOCANNON TEAMS OPEN FIRE!!!

>Fires laspistol at those closest to the Chimera
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>50239146
EMPEROR NOT NOW YOU GREENSKINNED FREAKS HOW DID YOU EVEN GET ON THIS PLANET-SIZED VOLCANO?!

>He lobs a grenade towards the horde.
>>
>>50239157
>misses horrendously and heavy bolter malfunctions
>>50239168
gun is set in place succesfully
>>50239177
>jumps and... misses the floor expectacularly, in fact actually jumps over the green horde and explodes on the other side of the compound, however the orkz where quite impressed and are now wondering what the heck is going on.
>they pull themselves together and begin throwing spears
>>
>>50239034
>>50239136
>Ron pumps his arm in the air
Throne, I'm fucking awesome.
>he looks down at the flower than was inside of him
Don't know how that got there. Fucking timetravel. Pretty sure it has something to do with the Warp. Completely random what goes on.
>>
>>50239173
Indeed, Commander Shas'Gelios. But we digress. I shall have my forces off world within the hour.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>50239224
>Climbs up to the multilaser and continues pouring down fire
>>
Rolled 9, 20 = 29 (2d20)

>>50239188
>>50239209
>>50239212
FUCK YOU GREENIES IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR
>Tosses a grenade into the tide of Orks while lighting a lho stick and holding down the trigger of the Autocannon (1st roll grenade, 2nd cannon)
>>
>>50239171
>She looks quite touched to those words.
>Her faceplate doesn't fall to hide her blush, it is quite intense.
>She moves her hand to rest over the one Kane's got on the sofa.
>>
>>50239209
>misses and gets some dirt on his face
>its actually orkish poo
>>50239212
grenade misses and hit a pillar making a side of the building crumble, now there are two ways in
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>50239265
>Continues washing both entrances with the emperor's holy beams of cleansing light. He lights a lho stick and strengthens his resolve
FOR...THE...EMPEROOOOOOOR!
>>
>>50239265
the smell... that smell knocks calvor unconscious as he falls into the chimera
>>
>>50239226
>Totally confused about a flower in there.
>Keeps tending to his wounds, disinfecting and sealing any that might still be open.

You sure enjoy to hit yourself against things by the way your body looks...
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>50239265
>Pours Glorious Autocanon fire down into the orks
>>
>>50239243
>multi laser malfunctions and explodes in your face.
re-roll to know your fate
>>50239249
>grenade is not properly set off and doesnt explode
>lands multiple headshots, in fact some headshots actually do another headshot after exiting one skull they enter another
orkish horde is reduced to 40% strenght
>most orkish horde get super close to chimera and are on it trying to get in
>>
>>50239234
And I will have the fleet give your evacuation transports and escort to avoid Eldar raids.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>50239312
Holden puts his hand up and tries to roll away
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>50239312
>Fires both his boltpistols against the ork horde
You... green... scum... YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH WITH MY HOMEWORLD?!
>>
>>50239311
>misses, you need to reload
>>50239326
>Sucess, you get away untouched
the orks are opening the hatch on the chimera!
who will save our heroes?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>50239312
>starts lashing out with his chainsword at any who get too close
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>50239339
>charges with a bayonet out of the hatch stabbing at the greenskins opening it
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>50239339
>Gets off the Autocanon and starts shooting with his trusty lasgun that has blown apart Tau and Demons alike on this day
>Also grips his combat knife inbetween his teeth
>>
>>50239323
The sentiment is appreciated, but not needed. We've dealt with those edgy, knife earred assholes before, we can handle then now.

Until we meet again Commander.

>The transmission is cut.

Open a transmission to the main force, would you Lieutenant Ormuenge.

>"Right away, Lord."

>>50239279
>>50239212

>A message would come over the man's Vox.

Commissar Eisen. Commissar Holdan. I can see that you two are quite busy at the moment, but there are far more pressing matters to attend to.

As suxh, You and your men have exactly one hour to evacuate the planet. Use it wisely. Lest you be left for the Tau.

>The transmission is cut off before they can respond.
>>
>>50239338
>multiple ugly orkz go down, but there are always more, and you only have so much ammo
>their heads explode spectacularly into gore and pieces of flesh
>>50239343
>cuts the leg off one ork and your chainsword gets stuck in his leg.
>the ork grabs you by an arm
>>50239355
>Succes the guardsmen manages to stab an ugly ork
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>50239381
>Drive my combat knife into the ork's eye
>>
>>50239376
>the knife slips from your teeth, falling on your foot and stabbing it.
your lasgun malfunctions.
re-roll to know your fate
>>50239395
the ork takes a hold of your combat knife and is about to stab you in the face
ffs someone save this man
>>
>>50239302
>Ron breathes out, obviously in a lot of pain
No idea what happened. Then again, I do remember walking past a bunch of these things. Last time there was something chasing me. Man, why dies everything in this galaxy have to suck?
>>
>>50239379
>Was about to respond but the transmission is cut...

>>50239381
>Stares in wrath at his hateful greenskin enemies.

>He decides to simply hold them off from the transports rather than plain-out recovering the base, that is a problem for the Tau now.

Everyone back to the transports! The inquisitors want us to leave this rock to the Tau...
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>50239413
Takes a shot at the ork trying to kill the Commissar
>>
>>50239433
for goodness sake, does the world want to kill you?
>the shot hits the commisar in the armpit, giving tremendous pain
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>50239420
>Holden drives his bloody stump down into the ork's foot in a pitiful attempt to escape
>>
Rolled 17, 4 + 1 = 22 (2d20 + 1)

>>50239381
>>50239395
>Drive my combat knife into the orks spine while body checking another out of the way
Adding +1 for Genestealer strength, which at third gen should roughly equal an ork or strong human mutant
>>
>>50239417
It's a dark millenium...
>She gives the finishing touches.
There... patched up and ready for another beating.
>She offers him a hand to get up, and a warm, friendly smile.
>>
Rolled 16, 10 = 26 (2d20)

>>50239420
>>50239447
>Helps his felolw commissar by shooting that one ork with both his bolt pistols
>>
>>50239455
Thanks.
>standing up, Ron narrows his eyes and points a finger at Sam
Do I know you?
>>
>>50239447
>you fail horrendously atrouciously, the ork's fist hits you in the face.
>>50239449
>jack sticks his combat knife directly into the orkz eye and pushes it until he reaches its brain.
>>
>>50239417
That's simply the way the Galaxy works, it's not easy....but it's not meant to be.
>The Medical Team has arrived and start treating his wounds too.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>50239486
>pulls his last bolt pistol out of his belt and starts opening fire at orks trying to come into the hatch.

Calvor, Eisen, Anyone! punch the gas on the chimera let's run these fuckers down
>>
>>50239474
>you hit the dead body, making Jack quite annoyed becouse he is now covered in ork fluids
Holden is alright but his face still hurts
>Orkish horde is at 20% force and designates commisar Eiden as priority target, all orks are now attacking Eiden at the same time.
>roll for 60 or higher to avoid wounds
>>50239474
>>
>>50239485
>>50239491
>Turns her face to Alice.
>Expects her to tell her what to do, either reveal or continue hidden.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>50239510
>Fires bolt pistol at remaining orks while trying to keep them off Eisen
>>
Rolled 11, 16 = 27 (2d20)

>>50239510
Throws a grenade and opens fire with his lasgun trying to cut down the xenos threat
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>50239510
You fuckers want some?!
>Eisen takes a flamer from the transport before jumping onto the horde, apparently, like his late father before him, expertise on flamethrowers runs on the family.
>>
>>50239539
1st- grenade
2nd - lasgun
>>
>>50239491
>>50239517
>Ron lets the medical team work him over, forehead creasing while he tries to place where he knows Sam from
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>50239510
>Keeps on blasting away with a bolt pistol
>>
>>50239528
>you miss all your targets
>>50239539
grenade inside a chimera... really?
>the grenade gets a couple of orkz but permanently damages the controls of the chimera, it is no longer a viable for use.
>shots land on orkz, taking 4 of them down
>>50239551
you avoid all wounds and manage to take down all that remained of the orkz in the area
>>
Rolled 11 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>50239510
>Goes back to using his combat knife and commandeering any Ork Spear that he manages to pry loose.
>>
>>50239578
(He was standing in the hatch of the chimera looking out at the ork horde)
>>
File: Fahr Eisen.jpg (134KB, 1024x868px) Image search: [Google]
Fahr Eisen.jpg
134KB, 1024x868px
>>50239578
>Once the orks burn down, he throws the flamer to the floor, kicking the remains of a burning ork.

>He turns to address the men.

All of you follow me to the Valkyrie transports. We're done with this volcanic excuse for a planet.

>He'd lead the men into the evacuation transports and leave the planet with them.
>>
>>50239585
>>50239551
Nice work, Eisen, let's get to the inquisitor, not many are left here
>>
>>50239573
somehow you manage to kill all the kriegsmen on the area.
if you want more conveniently placed kriegsmen you will need to call for reinforcements.
>>50239585
ork horde event is over.
the horde has been wiped out
congratulations.
However now you are on foot
>>
>>50239485
>>50239564
>Alice gives Sam a 'not now' while the Team works, and after said team is sure the man won't die, they nod at the Inquisitor and depart.
>Alice..now nods.
>>
>>50239612
Shit, welp, looks like we're all that's left. Can you help me up? I can't really stand
>>
>>50239613
I agree.
Are you alright? Today you proved your worth among the men.
>>
You are free to do what ever the fuck you want ill give you some more trouble once i see a good opportunity
>>
>>50239631
>Helps him walk to the Valkyrie.
>>
>>50239646
Oh, you know, just missing an eye, a foot, 3 fingers, and stranded in wherever the fuck with no men and a damaged chimera, just peachy
>holden chuckles and gestures at one of the valkyries
You know how to fly one of these things?
>>
>>50239551
>>50239613
>>50239631
>Starts to help up Commissar Holden

So what now, since we seem to be out of people to fall back on. Just find the thickest walls and wait it out until reinforcements arrive sirs?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>50239678
>you see a flash of purple as an ork tries to kick you, he is holding two menacing blades and screaming at the top of his lungs
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>Calvor awakens, and pulls himself up from the grime and shit that got flung in his face.

By the emperor, wtf happened?

>Calvor orders his men to grab the autocannons and make for the Valkyrie.

Calvor himself grabs one with all his might and adrenaline, and attempts to carry it to the bird.
>>
>>50239648
I think we're done for the day, the thread became relaxed after the daemons started to appear out of anywhere and fucked up the whole plot of invading the Tau Volcanic World
>>50239617
>>50239485
>Undoes her polymorphic disguise.
>>
>>50239702
Calvor! you survived! You could save your breath, we need to leave the autocannons
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>50239678
Negative, son we're on evac, the inquisitor says we're leaving this rock of lava to the Tau.

>>50239698
>Doesn't even turn to face him as he uses his free hand to shoot in the general direction of the ork.
>>
>>50239702
Back for a moment, and man what a fail lol.
>>
>>50239702
>you do not awaken
you just simply dreamed it
>>
>>50239704
Ohhhhhhh.
>Ron nods sagely
And you guys were calling me out for being dead.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>50239731
>Throws one of the blades right at your face
>>
>>50239732
>you are free to re-roll if you want tho
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>50239722

Calvor, too stubborn to let the xenos get them, continues dragging his one cannot to the valk, and lights an oil fire in the Chimera, scuttling it so that the Orks don't get the equipment.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>50239763
>Takes a deep breath, and lets one well aimed bolt pistol shot at the purple ork
>>
>>50239763
>Breaks the respirator out of his breathmask.
>There's a few drops of blood falling from there.

>Sets his fellow commissar on Jack's shoulder.

>Grabs the blade the Kommando just threw him.

>>50239678
Take Holden to the Valkyrie. This xeno just issued me a challenge.
>>
>>50239779
>>50239771
Bullshit, with a roll like that I want my Autocannon.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>50239787
>The ork howls with delight as he bears down on you with his blade, Holden's shot whizzes harmlessly past his head
>>
>>50239753
Nice to see you too.
>Hugs him.
>>
>>50239800
you got a 9.
however now you rolled an 81 so this time it is yours
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>50239809
>The blade embedds easily on Eisen's shoulder, after all he's just a human.

>He takes the pain in, allowing the blade to embedd deeper into his shoulder so he has a better reach to try and strike with the blade he's just picked up on the Kommando's neck.
This is for Tyberia.
>>
(out of character, is someone gonna make a new thread?)
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>50239824
Sweet, beautiful auto cannon....

Alright, now that I get it to the Valk, I attempt to finish off the Chimera, hoping to blow it to shit and back, so that the xenos dont get it.
>>
>>50239851
Next monday, at 4pm GMT, as usual
>>
>>50239849
>Your blade drives into his eye! He gives out a yell and then.....disappears. You can't see the purple clad ork anywhere
>>
>>50239856
OH SHIT.
I did it, Fuck the horde, fuck your spears, Emprah says fuck off M8.
>>
>>50239856
amaizing explosions ensues.
>a cloud of fiery explosion takes place.
>you walk looking away from the chimera while it explodes like a true badass with auto cannon in hand
>>
>>50239862
Well eisen, we're outta here. Hopefully we can get to relax for a little before going back into the meat grinder
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>50239866
>Takes the flamer from the ground and burns a circle around him. still with the blade embedded on his shoulder.

COME OUT! YOU COWARD! YOUR PITIFUL RACE TRIED TO TAKE TYBERIA FROM US FOR 270 YEARS! WE BURNED OUR FORESTS, DRIED OUR SEAS AND CRISTALIZED OUR DESERTS TO GET YOU ALL EXTINCT IN THERE! I WILL GLADLY GET YOU ALL EXTINCT IN HERE TOO!

>(Rollan for trying to burn this fucker down.)
>>
>>50239811
>hugs her back
It's good to see you aren't dead either. What the Hell are you guys up to that requires faking your death?
>>
>>50239894
Sir, I managed to save one Autocannon, and send the chimera and all of its equipment to the emprah, may its machine spirit rest easy, knowing no foul xenos will claim it.
>>
>>50239908
you fail and the ork gets the upper hand on you.
landing a punch on your face.
your face shakes with the sensation of the blow
>>
>>50239925
Good Work Calvor.
>Holden spits onto the ground
Fuck this planet, good riddance
>>
>>50239909
>She disguises back to Sam Cromwell.
I... I'm free, Ron... Delta-LIX died that day, the officio assassinorum has confirmed her death... this is my new life now... I am just a medicae, just Samantha Cromwell... albeit... given how things turned out it appears I'll soon be Samantha Wellesley...
>>
the demon invasion and ork invasion was the best thing that happened to this thread since forever, do it more often please senpai
>>
>>50239753
>>50239811
>>50239909
I wanted her to have a normal life. So we pretended she exploded. We think the Temple bought it.
>>
>>50239945
>>50239957
>Ron hides a smirk behind his hand
Well that's one way to get a steady fuck.
>>
>>50239925
>>50239908
>>50239678
(out of character. How the fuck were the dice gods so cruel to us today?)
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>50239928
>Falls to the ground, the Tyberian tactical breating mask shattered by this point its pieces falling along his hat, revealing a bald man with quite an angry face.

>He attempts to fire against the work with the flamer.
>>
(out of character) Welp, back to class work. Reading George Orwell in Burma, 410 SE asian human rights & dev. class.

Will jump back in thread tomorrow on reported time.
>>
>>50239982
the dice gods fucking despise you mate.
>you miss completely, the ork grabs you by the face and begins to drive his knee into your stomach
>>
File: 657.jpg (31KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
657.jpg
31KB, 400x288px
>>50239974
I have no clue, but god damn lol.
I did pull out a decent win though, what with the Auto cannon and explosions lol.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>Takes a deep breath, closes out the pain, and lets loose his last bolt shell at the ork
>>
>>50239953
i completely agree. More often pleasss senpai-kun
>>
>>50240004
Yeah dude, if it weren't for that grenade we would've been ....more....overrun
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>50240000
Yes... yes they do, that's why I ussually play antagonists, it's good for the regiment when the villain looses.
>Spits blood into ork's eyes, unsheathes knife, tries to stab ork to death with balls of steel.
>>
>>50239970
I-I! It's not just about the sex you.....you....arse!
>Alice is blushing, and she seems quite a bit annoyed. She knows this is bait, and bit it anyway.
>>
>>50240045
The ork wrenches the knife out of your hands, as he prepares to bring his blade down on you, a bolt shell turns his head inside out, and he falls to the ground, blood mixing with the purple dye
>>
>>50240053
>Hugs Alice
It's love. She gave me everything I have.
>>
>>50240045
dude...
i dont think this can get any worse for you.
>you miss your spitting and the ork takes your knife and stabs you in the ribs.
>then he proceeds to fondle your balls of steel.
either you kill him or he rapes you mate
>>
>>50240067
>Coughs blood.
>Tries to raise up to see who gave the killing shot.
>>
>>50240053
>>50240078
>is holding back laughter
You should really see a doctor about that then.
>>
>>50240097
Hey eisen! What did I tell you about purple orks? Get on, it's the last ride out
>>
>>50240081
>>50240067
>Given that the anon named Kommando is the one who started the fight in the first place, I'll take his answer as canon.
>>
>>50240120
seems solid.
this was fun
more demon invasions and ork horde next time lads
>>
>>50240107
>He raises his fist in a thumbs up. And painfully gets up from the floor, holding a hand over his most grievous wound: His lack of a respirator mask, a great dishonour for any Tyberian.
>>
>>50240143
It would be nice if they held onto the narrative, we had been trying to take this volcanic world from the tau for two threads now, and suddenly Daemons and then orks. I don't mind it sometimes but they kind of made the regiment evacuate and drop the current plot.
>>
>>50240106
>Alice has the look of an exasperated friend dealing with a friend who is a bit of a dick.
Yep, it's definitely Ron.
>She tries to give the man a bro hug.
Were you -really- in -the- Heresy? What was that like?
>>
>>50240145
>Holden offers Eisen a Lho Stick
Hey, if the air ain't pure might as well make sure the air ain't pure right? how the fuck did we get out of here.
>>50240161
>(What regiment? They all died)
>>
>>50240161
what if next time the orks and the demons gang up on the tau?
and the players use that as a distraction to slip in?
>>
>>50240168
>>50240106
>She simply rests on the bed and pets their dog. After all this time, Lyra has already grown into a full adult German Shepherd.
>>
>Stepping off the Valkyrie as it lands aboard the "Sorrow of Serenity(Ariel's ship)". Malak, alongside several other members of the 72nd Epsilic Valkyries would make their way to armoury.
>>
>>50240180
Nah we're evaccing already, the Inquisitor surrendered his troops (us) so we'll just get a new plot somewhere else in the galaxy for next thread, as usual. The arc with the Tau here is finished for now.
>>
>>50240171
>Chuckles.
Fucking hell I've had it worse but it still hurts...
>He accepts the Lho stick and takes it into his mouth before igniting it.

I'll need a new breathmask to restore my honor...
>>
>>50240233
>Hell, if a mountain of dead orks, tau, and demons isn't enough to get you honor in the emperor's eyes, what can? At least I'll get some new bits and pieces outta this. Maybe a commendation. We all will, or shot for failure, one of the two
>>
I believe this is where I will cut it for tonight folks, have a nice night all of you, 'til next monday.
>>
>>50240271
>Same
It was fun folks, see you all next week
>>
>>50240168
>>50240192
>Ron's expression shifts from amused to amazed
It was incredible. Titans, Primarchs, Space Marines... I saw Virminthras. Apparently he was there. Same with one of that fuckup Malak's ancestors. I was on the same planet as the God-Emperor himself, Sanguinius, Dorn, Khan... Nothing can compare to something like that. I even got to assist in the fleet battle! Why didn't you tell me you were a Perpetual, by the way? Whatever it doesn't matter I helped save the Imperium from Chaos alongside legendary heroes. Who knows, my actions might have saved the Emperor's life.
>Ron takes a minute to breathe.
So yeah I enjoyed it,
>>
>>50240294
>Alice listens attentively until 'that' question, whereupon she does a double take.
I'm a what?!
>>
>>50240294
A perpewhat?
>>
>>50240399
>>50240404
Y'know, a Perpetual. That's like basic Inquisitor training 101.
>>
>>50240413
I haven't recieved inquisitor training, so I can't say I know what the hell you're talking about but if it's an insult, it's not funny.
>>
>>50240413
No no, I know what one is, but how could you think -I'm- one?
>>
>>50240441
>>50240449
>Ron rubs his chin
Well because you were there of course. But it wasn't YOU you. Y'know, it was you but not you.
>>
>>50240476
I-I was there? W-What was I? I was a L-Loyalist right?
>She sounds rather worried for the answer to be in the affirmative.
>>
>>50240449
>>50240476

>If questioning marks could be placed over a person for real, she'd be drowning in them.

What the hell is a perpetual, seriously.
>>
>>50240499
Someone, who, through one method or another, cannot die, or cannot be rendered pemanently dead.
>Alice still sounds worried.
>>
>>50240492
>>50240499
Well yeah, you were a loyalist. I helped you command some ships and killed some shit. Was a pretty good time.
>>
>>50240563
>Alice visibly relaxes, and slumps down onto the bed.
Oh thank the Emperor.....
>>
>>50240562

F-fits your description, back on Gospyria the first time...
>>
>>50240606
Yeah, I had fun.
>Ron twiddles his thumbs
You wanna try it?
>>
>>50240612
D-Don't talk nonsense, I was only critically injured.

>>50240635
I'll....pass on that thanks, it doesn't sound.....pleasant.
>>
>>50240730
You say it as if it was notihng! I SAW YOU DIE IN MY HANDS!
>>
>>50240730
>>50240755
>Ron frowns.
Right, no, I get it. I make the discovery my entire Ordo is focused on, but that's just not your cup of tea. Understandable.
>>
>>50240755
Well I obviously didn't die if I'm still here!

>>50240818
It's not that I'm not interested, I just....I'm not too keen on having to die to go back in time, y'know?
>>
>>50240818
Wait, this can't be right, you must have confused her with some ancestor of her it's the only option I mean... if Alice is Alice, born from Praetorian mother, clear blood family of the Wellesley family, and she was born at an actual age rather than keeping herself young forever until now and she knows nothing about all that past you're saying... It it can't be her... she'd not have been born this age in the first place becaue she'd not be able to be killed and... and even then she'd have remembered wouldn't she?

>>50240906

B-because you did not know nothing of this all, r-right? You didn't purpossedly keep it away from me?
>>
>>50240906
Hmph.

>>50240916
Fucked if I know, and I don't really want to put much thought into it. So what if she's a Perpetual? Doesn't affect me.
>he looks away, obviously deep in thought about Alice being a Perpetual
>>
>>50240916
I....of course I bloody didn't! I'm pretty sure that I would tell you something like that!....I....this suggestion is....a lot to take in...
>>
>>50241038
Get on my place... you always seemed... to feel dejavus out of everything... remember things you should not remember... I began to believe there was something you were keeping away from me for my own safety and I was grateful at your sacrifice... but... Emperor it's true isn't it? Those Dejavu feelings? Your regeneration back on the caves of Sommerius when Amalek shot you with bolter fire... and when the Tau sniper got you straight into the chest on Gospyria...
>>
>>50241141
I....you.....maybe....I don't know....I suppose....maybe....you -might- be right...but it....how? How would it happen? And why me?

>>50241032
At least you're back here, right?
>>
>>50241196
>Ron looks at Alice
Yeah. I'll have to get back to the regiment soon. How long have I been 'dead' anyways?
>>
>>50241259
Not that long in the grand scheme of things. I mean, it was a bit....but not a lot. And...we're heading back to the Regiment right now.
>>
>>50241307
Oh, well that's convenient.
>the man rubs his stomach
You got any food on this ship? That flower really left me with a strong appetite.
>>
>>50241332
Hrmh....yes actually, there's a few decent choices in the Galley. Steak and chips....chilli....shepherds pie....fish and chips too....or if you just want a burger and chips, we have that.
>>
>>50241350
Sure, FRENCH FRIES sound great. Maybe put some gravy and cheese curds on 'em. Reminds me of home.
>>
>>50241410
Who or what is a France? Although it does sound alright...
Thread posts: 603
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.