[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So on a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid would it be to run the Fallout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Deathclaw box cute.png (780KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Deathclaw box cute.png
780KB, 825x1100px
So on a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid would it be to run the Fallout setting except with some individuals being able to warp reality analogous to spells by absorbing copious amounts of radiation and all the damages that entails?
>>
>>50214996
What was that? I was too busy looking at the deathclaw ass.
>>
File: Deathclaw plush cute simple.jpg (170KB, 717x1115px) Image search: [Google]
Deathclaw plush cute simple.jpg
170KB, 717x1115px
>>50215014

Pedophilia AND bestiality? For shame.
>>
>>50214996
I mean Magic/Psionics are canon in Fallout.

Iirc in Fallout 1/2 there is someone who can mind control animals and clairvoyance.
Fallout 3 has the black book/Dunwich building thing.
Fallout 4 has Mama Murphy and the crazy cult and their magic sacrifice knife.

So non flashy magic like unnatural persuasion skills or rituals to curse people could fit the setting but lobbing fireballs or flying not so much.
>>
>>50215162
And then there is also shit like what happens when you join the Cult of Atom in Fah Hahbah.
>>
>>50214996
Well, keeping in mind that Fallout is the Post-Apocalyptic version of a Retro-Future setting, it probably wouldn't be too out of place thematically, as radiation wasn't as well understood as today, and was used as a fiat in stories. I mean, keep in mind that it was the sixties comics that created The Hulk (gamma radiation turns you into a Beefcake supreme Mr. Hyde) and Spider-Man (radioactive spider was mutated into somehow changing a man's body and genes through a bite).

If you deliver it right, and had the character identify, or act like a relic of, the old world, and your players didn't ask too many questions, it could probably work.
>>
>>50215162
And Lorenzo's Artifact, which was stolen from Ayy Lmaos and grants immortality/telekenisis or something.
>>
>>50214996

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this premise basically exactly Gamma World?
>>
>>50214996
There are psykers in fallout (Yes they use that toy.)

>>50215162
>>50215162
>Fallout 3 has the black book/Dunwich building thing.
>Fallout 4 has Mama Murphy and the crazy cult and their magic sacrifice knife.
I generally treat those as non-canon at least the ones that predate the Great war, Psy is fine but I take the magic shit as easter eggs.
>>
as stated before me, magic in fallout does exist, but not in the classic way. Curses here, master's experiment there. Go to the wiki if you need more info about that.
>>
>>50215162
>>50215262
>>50215566
>>50216304
>>50216456

I'm pretty sure OP was more talking about traditional wizardry with more immediate effects.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.