[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a Neutral Evil Warlock >Join a decent group, we do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: I'mtheBadGuy.png (577KB, 852x477px) Image search: [Google]
I'mtheBadGuy.png
577KB, 852x477px
>Be a Neutral Evil Warlock
>Join a decent group, we do the adventures and save the land like a good party should
>There's this one Lawful Good Fighter who is anti-fun, No Brothels, no talking with the enemy, no nothing
>Wouldn't be a problem with it, though actively goes against the Party to make sure everything is straight and narrow. Even going against the party and siding with the guard when we tried to pull off a bank heist
>There's this one antagonist part of the current evil organization that he's designated as MUH Daughterfu whos smile MUST BE PROTECTED
>Decide to do the dickass and have her stab the fucker after he was poisoned, then turn her into a glorious warlock for shits and giggles
>Due to out of character complications, he was positive it was the Paladin who did it and would dick them over constantly from that point on. Even grappling them whenever they were trying to do their Gods will because "Your Right isn't RIGHT"

What are some times /tg/ has been Evil for fun, both for and against the Party?
>>
File: cat_awestruck.gif (2MB, 230x357px) Image search: [Google]
cat_awestruck.gif
2MB, 230x357px
>>50206024
>playing new WoD mortals
>run away from the monster of the week game
>playing athletic fireman, rival PC is a cowardly ex-boxer
>always run back to save NPCs and PCs alike while he runs away, not ditching us because we managed to catch up to him every time
>at the last session we are trapped in a shadow realm and my character has enough of him and calls him out
>he points a shotgun at me
>quick fight ends with me getting three ribs shatered
>other PCs side with him out of fear and knowing I can't do anything while in pain
>arrive at boxer's shadow house, some demon is inside and traps him
>others run in to help him
>I turn our car's engine on and leave them to barricade myself in my shadowhouse

My character died in the end, but we all agreed that it was very in-character and had no hard feelings in the end.
>>
>>50206024
>>Decide to do the dickass and have her stab the fucker after he was poisoned, then turn her into a glorious warlock for shits and giggles
>>Due to out of character complications, he was positive it was the Paladin who did it and would dick them over constantly from that point on. Even grappling them whenever they were trying to do their Gods will because "Your Right isn't RIGHT"

i don't understand
>>
>>50206024

I've yet to do evil upon players or GM and enjoy it. Only when I'm miserable and forget that leaving a game you don't enjoy is a thing you can do, and do with minimal rudeness or grief generation.
>>
>>50206093

that cat was not prepared to experience the brushing of teeth.
>>
>>50206024
I also have a story about an LG fighter, an evil warlock, and a bank heist, but I was the CG monk that was only there to make sure the evil fuckers in the party didn't just slaughter everyone in the building.
>>
>>50206024
looping this on the party's truck ride in character and playing it at the table for effect.
https://soundcloud.com/boksi-1/elephants-trampling-blood-slaves-forever
>>
>>50206024
I was the LE Rogue "Bad Cop" to the LG Paladin's "Good Cop"
Paladin was too naive and quick to believe the best in people, especially the dickass CN sorcerer.
I was an ends-justify-the-means kinda guy.
So, when the ne'er-do-wells invariably stepped all over him, I went to work. Slicing throats, bribing witnesses, planting evidence where guards would find it, etc.
The sorcerer was the most problematic, as he was a part of the party. So I gave him three strikes. First strike, him suggesting we feed the Paladin's halfling wife to a Red Dragon so the paladin could start making half-dragon babies, ended with that tiefling bastard missing his horns.
The second strike, hitting the paladin with the splash from a fireball during tense negotiations with a prominent lord(who was the dick's target), cost him his tail and an eye.
The third strike was him trying to team up with the servants of the BBEGod to sacrifice the paladin on the altar of said BBEGod. I drowned him in the unholy water font of the dark temple.
Neither Paladin nor Sorcerer's players knew I was the one doing all that, somehow, though Sorcerer's player was understandably pissed that someone maimed and killed his SOCOOL character.
But the paladin was my rogue's baby brother, and I was happy to be the one to fall, so that my brother wouldn't have to.
>>
>>50208152
I think OP NTR'd the daughteru.

Fuck you OP.
>>
>>50213031
That's pretty fucking good, anon.
I'm also impressed by your DM, as I personally always fail to keep stuff like that from my players while moving the game forward.
>>
>>50206024
>>There's this one Lawful Good Fighter who is anti-fun, No Brothels, no talking with the enemy, no nothing
>>Wouldn't be a problem with it, though actively goes against the Party to make sure everything is straight and narrow. Even going against the party and siding with the guard when we tried to pull off a bank heist

Sounds like you have a good in to start swaying the rest of the party over to your alignment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.