[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Tg/ i fell for the Gm and his Girlfriend meme. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: elf hook.png (42KB, 249x284px) Image search: [Google]
elf hook.png
42KB, 249x284px
Hey Tg/ i fell for the Gm and his Girlfriend meme.

I've really enjoyed the setting and my character. the other player is having fun too however the dms gf is slowing the game down to a crawl sometimes and taking up too much time with her turns.

We use to be able to keep it under control or just power through it but now with more pcs its getting really frustrating.

I talked to the dm and he flat out said that there isn't much he can do. he's not stupid though.

Help i really like this campaign and don't want it to go into the trash
>>
>>50196396
>I fell for the x meme
Fuck off /v/
>>
File: 1401150267653.gif (1MB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
1401150267653.gif
1MB, 640x325px
>>50196396
>i fell for the Gm and his Girlfriend meme.
I tripped and scraped my knee this morning, and it still hurts a little.

We all have to carry the weight of our own mistakes, anon. That campaign was destined for the trash from the start. Try to at least learn from the experience so you don't repeat the same mistake a second time.
>>
Is she fucking up the game in any way other than being way too slow?
Is she new to whatever system you're playing?

the "flat out said that there isn't much he can do" is really fucking weird and worrisome, but he just means she's going to take some time to learn I can understad
>>
>>50196472
Pretty sure that's a /g/ meme. Lurk more.
>>
File: Trolling artform.jpg (69KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
Trolling artform.jpg
69KB, 615x345px
>>50196396
Wow anon, what a subtle image to attach to your totally-not-a-ruse thread
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.