[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Running a campaign, Dark Heresy 2e. Need some feedback on a stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Running a campaign, Dark Heresy 2e. Need some feedback on a stupid idea I've got. Basically, I want to replace zombies with animated skeletons with flesh armor. Can anyone help me come up with a decent in-universe reason why this would be the case?
>>
Biologia bullshit. Heretek dun fucked up and ended up losing control of the sentient suits of armor he was trying to make and they ended up eating the poor saps inside of them.

Boom, done.
>>
>>50191874

Add Chaos as required for whatever Ordo you're with to care.
>>
>>50191985
So Chaos can do sentient animated skellingtons? Which god?
>>
>>50192096
Chaos can do anything it fucking wants. Pick a god and think 'why would this god or its followers want animated skeletons wearing meatbags' and boom.

my money would be Nurgle, however
>>
>>50192105
Nurgle has a legit zombie plague. Get sick, die, zombie. I was leaning Tzeench, maybe he's trying to vamp Nurgle's mojo or maybe he's using bullshit sorcery or something.
>>
>>50192096

See >>50191874

Depending on which Ordo the players work for, their bosses may not care about walking skeletons. Chaos generally draws the Inquisition, so if necessary just have something vaguely Chaos-related so they have a reason to be there.

Plan B: Malal's bone fetish.
>>
>>50192115
I was thinking more Nurgle worshippers that rotted their bodies away, got reanimated and are doing the nurgle thing about wanting to rot so maybe they debone people, slip into their bodies and enjoy the fun of decomposition all over again.
>>
>>50192129

Pretty sure Nurgle's all about staying the same. Having a cycle of changing bodies seems more like a Tzeentch thing to me.
>>
>>50192120
I *have* been looking to include a little Malal in our game. I don't really know much about him, tbqh senpai. I included a Squat earlier, I might include a chaos Squat of Khorne or Slannesh in the future. Part of the campaign involves working with an incredibly small black-ops Ordo (presently unnamed due to lack of creativity) that deals with incursions from alternative versions of the universe.
>>
>>50192190

You could have the players chasing that squat of Khorne of Slaanesh you wanted, only to find one more Chaos god than they bargained for.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.