[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /tg/ I found this in my friend's house and we thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Alright /tg/ I found this in my friend's house and we thought it'd be a cool magical item. But what the fuck should it do?
>>
>>50191228
When uncorked, the bottle emits an eagle's screech.

The higher up you are, the louder and more frequent the screech is.

The higher up you are, the better your eyesight becomes; roughly speaking, the point right below you will always look like you're right next to it. Vision fall off decreases proportionally as you get higher and higher up.
>>
>>50191266
Do you only get the benefit when the bottle is uncorked?
>>
>>50191228
Allows you to draw two cards.
>>
>>50191228

It's an amulet of freedom. It puts you under a constant freedom of movement effect.
>>
>>50191228
Eagle's splendor potion or an amulet of eagle's splendor
>>
>>50191228
Potion of Eagle Flight
>>
File: tg_related.jpg (46KB, 530x398px) Image search: [Google]
tg_related.jpg
46KB, 530x398px
1: The eagle means its a potion of flight, small bottle means single dose.

2: The bottle holds the tear of a griffon, which inspires bravery in the wearer of this talisman.

3: The bottle contains some air from high above the sky. Air from that high tastes sweet, and heals the sickness of everyone in the area when the bottle is uncorked.
>>
>>50191228
It's a potion of Eagle's Splendor. Advantage on charisma rolls for an hour after you drink it.
>>
Eagle in a bottle, uncork it and you get an eagle companion to help you out. Works 1/day.
>>
>>50191573

How does a gryphon tear even inspire courage? What happened, some knight punched it in the face until it cried?

>#HowFighterMakesMagicItems
>>
>>50191228
Talisnan of Protection from faggots. You took it and next die police find your friend body. He was raped in the ass to death. Stuff probably cursed.
>>
Uncture of Eagle's prey - the small jar is filled with a syrupy brown oil that smells of pine and old feather pillows. Anything rubbed with the oil soon finds itself the prey of an eagle of sufficient enough size to dive from the skies and carry it away over the horizon to an unknown fate
>>
>>50191713

Made by delivering The People's Elbow to a bird at high altitude, and then breaking its fall through a choice pine tree of sufficient age, bottle the remaining free-flowing liquid.

>#CraftedByFighter
>>
>>50191634

To create, scavenge from an eagle's recently picked at meal, bottle the remains and offer as a snack later.

>#CraftedByFighter
>>
>>50191600

Ingredients: Dire Eagle Blood
Activation; Command Words: You should reconsider after thinking about how awesome I am, having single-handedly taken down a dire eagle mid-flight with The People's Elbow.

>#CraftedByFighter
>>
>>50191228
Potion of Icarian flight.
>>
>>50193419
I understand this reference.
>>
>>50191228
When in doubt it is always a behelit.
>>
>>50191228
When you drink its contents, you transform into a gryffon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.