[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most bizarre death you've ever seen in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: British.jpg (56KB, 342x588px) Image search: [Google]
British.jpg
56KB, 342x588px
What's the most bizarre death you've ever seen in a game?
>Party is in a palace with some guards, BBEG's high level lieutenant shows up and uses a shotgun and skills to damage the party and guards all at once
>All guards die except one whom the lieutenant rolled 1 against
>Next round the lieutenant shoots him again, rolls another 1
>Then a third 1
>The party's damaged the lieutenant a lot by this point
>The the guard rolls 20, hits the lieutenant, crits, and gets the kill
>This is a level 1 guard who didn't even have a class or stats beyond HP 8
>>
>>50189488
that guard became a hero, right?
>>
>>50189488
I see Vimes was on point, as usual.
>>
>>50189502
OP here. The party referred to him throughout the rest of the campaign whenever they were in a city.
>>
So, was the guard's name Crucian, by any chance?
>>
>>50190754
What's this a reference to?
>>
>>50189488

Barbarian got stuck in a murder cube. Activated a trap that filled the chamber with spiders. In the process of fighting the spiders and searching for a way out, activates a trap that gradually floods the chamber. The spiders can swim.
>>
>>50189488
a miracle spell gone wrong while the fighter was playing bait for the BBEG turned a dancing +5 shield into an intelligent, CE cursed shield just as the BBEG was about to hit the fighter. The dancing shield decided to fuck off and the Fighter lost out on his AC and got insta-killed.
>this artifact now travels the land, lying in wait for the next unwary warrior to pick it up just so it can fail them at the right time.
might add some soul-absorbing enchantments and such to it, turn it into the next BBEG.
>>
>>50189488
SR5

>Party caught between the mafia and police who are both on a collision course with the PCs
>They are a few dozen meters off the ground on an elevated highway
>They all have parachutes built into their armors
>They all jump and deploy 'chutes and land safely
>Last guy declares "I take off my armor (he could do it in a few seconds) rig the car to explode and jump after the others"
>He plummets to death
>He completely forgot that the 'chute was built into his armor and thought that taking off the armor would make landing easier
>>
>>50193620
I love stuff like that.
>>
>>50191717
Not the guy that made the reference but Crucien is the name of a plasma rifle wielding CSM who supposedly survives 80 Khorne Berserker attacks in MiniWargaming.coms youtube series
>>
>>50195794
Ah thanks.
>>
>Character has soul eating parasite
>Character spends several months beating the shit out of, then healing his suicidal brother that he refuses to let die
>Parasite decides to fuck off because the character is very clearly retarded and takes character's soul with him
>Character continues torturing his brother to the point that he draws the attention of the destruction god
>Destruction god informs him that both destruction and creation are pissed because he has perverted both, but destruction can recognize talent
"Give me your soul and I'll allow you to live"
>oops soul is already kill
"I whip it out"
"If I'm gonna die might as well do it in style"
>Character dickslaps the god of destruction.
>God of destruction levels everything within a 200 mile radius

I have a ton more from this campain, most arn't nearly as randumb as this.
>>
Barbarian crashed face-first through a steel sheet wall. Died because he cut his neck open.
>>
File: 1smoking_crater1.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1smoking_crater1.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>Players rescue Nikolas Tesla from a Nazi POW camp
>Grab some of his technology as well
>One of which is a jetpack
>One of the players totally wants to use it
>Point out he has zero experience or training
>"It will be fine, anon!"
>One short flight later
>Do the maths
>PC hits the ground head first at 173mph
>Pic related
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.