[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does wizards try to pretend they dont pander to speculators

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why does wizards try to pretend they dont pander to speculators and then prove time and time again that they do.
>>
Cardboard Crack is terrible.
>>
>>50182228
Eh its alright gets a little repetitive at times maybe (i have not read it in a while though so maybe it went to total shit)

It was just the first good result in a google image search for reserved list (only good result for a while i scroled down a bunch to try and find an alternative)
>>
>>50182282
Please, no.
It's garbage and you sound like you're twelve.
>>
>>50182300
Why does this mediocore comic trigger you so much anon.
>>
>>50182312
Where are you from?
It sounds like you're pretending to be from here rather than actually having lurked enough.
>>
>>50182346
Sounds like a skub argument.
>>
>>50182374
DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT SKUB ARGUMENTS IN THAT MANNER
>>
>>50182374
>>50182386
Please go back to gaaiaonline and stop reading 1d4chan and thinking its anything but outdated lies.
>>
>>50182408
1d4chan = skub
>>
>>50182346
So im reddit/tumblr/twitter because i dont comprehend why you would get this angry over something that mild.
Im not gonna claim i am an oldfag but judging by how much of a faggot you are without having being fixed or scared off im guessing longer then you.
>>
>>50182374
Nah i think anon is just trying to seem like a tough guy.
Probably is the kind of faggot to not use skub though.
>>
>>50182513
Nah, you're reddit/tumblr/twitter because you're trying to have a discussion instead of mindlessly raging about something pointless. Obv.
>>
>watching magic

i actually cant think of a more borin thing to do
>>
>>50183075
I find a lot of the fun is the tension.
Watching the final is the highlight of game day.
>>
>>50183075
All we need is YGO holograms.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.