[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a post apo adventure by sunday. setting is darwins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nnPYIhB.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nnPYIhB.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
I need a post apo adventure by sunday.
setting is darwins world.
Pic related
>>
Also general help would be appreciated since it is my first time DMing
>>
Can you go into a bit more detail about the setting and what sort of tone you're trying to create?
>>
the setting is basically post apo with mutant powers and rare high tech

The tone of the game is a light hearted one with lots of combat.

I basically planned on a ruined city exploration
>>
>>50171894
anything on story?

also, just have fun and don't push yourself too hard.

Make it challenging but not enough to be too punishing (unless the group likes that) so they feel they acomplished something when the game ends. Also don't be afraid to bend the rules a little if that allows something awesome and memorable to happen.

Always be fair to your players.

Also try to make some interesting non-combat moments, just fighting can get dull after you killed 12000 enemies.

And give everyone a chance to shine along the story. Let's say one of them is talented with commerce and persuation, then give him a chance to use those skills getting information for the party or something. Or you have a skilled rogue who is capable of scouting an area without beeing seen, then make some places where the party needs him to do that. Stuff like that, and try to give them subtle information, like footprints or marks con the walls or describe some smell that forshadows what might be lurking ahead, that builds anticipation
>>
>>50174639
also allow them to be creative with how their characters move or use their skills, some DM's wont' allow any creativity
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.