[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys seem like the best place to ask, since I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: TauFireWarrior.jpg (616KB, 791x800px) Image search: [Google]
TauFireWarrior.jpg
616KB, 791x800px
You guys seem like the best place to ask, since I don't have the first idea where to start searching.

For reasons, I was recently inspired to draw a female Tau Ethereal. Without descending into heresy(read:fanart/custom, non-official models), has there been any canon instance/ official artwork of such a thing?
>>
From what I've seen, male and female Tau look pretty similar anyway. I assume Ethereals don't just pop out of the ground, and that there are females.
>>
>>50166141
I would imagine their would be. I don't think they would look altogether different from their male counterparts. Probably slimmer and slighter of features, but the hair and clothes would be the same.
>>
>>50166260
Yeah, that was my assumption too. I was more looking for inspiration for her outfit more than the face itself.

Hence a need for a female ethereal rather than just basing it off, say, Shadowsun.
>>
File: Tau_Ethereal1.jpg (118KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Tau_Ethereal1.jpg
118KB, 600x848px
>No Ethereal Waifu to mindcontrol you.
>>
>>50166279
Disappointingly, I don't think they'd dress any differently than a male ethereal. In the same way you can't tell a female and a male fire warrior apart unless they take their helmets off, the same is probably true for Ethereals. They have slightly more freedom than your average Tau, but they're still wearing a uniform.
>>
>>50166353
alright, thanks anon.

I'm still fairly new to 40k, and still learning shit.
>>
>>50166141

Just take the head of a female firewarrior and the old Ethereal model and do something like this. >>50166330
>>
>>50166141
I'd imagine there's female Ethereals, as they're not cloned or anything though I wouldn't be surprised if they came out as being manufactured in some way, though.

Tau are mammalian and display sexual dimorphism in a similar manner to humans. They'd be somewhat slighter of frame, but ultimately the differences between the two sexes would be difficult to differentiate for those not familiar with the species.
>>
>>50166141

I believe the one in xenology has one, but then it is of dubious canon. Also toes instead of hoves.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.