[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic items thread? I need a weapon suitable to a deity of reproduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (93KB, 570x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 570x371px
Magic items thread?

I need a weapon suitable to a deity of reproduction and fertility, that's also actually useful as a weapon. Give me ideas? Nothing lewd.
>>
>>50164205
an AK-47 that fires off tiny fetuses that grow to full size whenever embedded within an object
>>
>>50164238
That's hilarious and awesome, but what about in a generic fantasy setting?
>>
>>50164271
I remember this from an old magic item thread but "arrows" that are coiled up roses who bloom and expand when they come into contact with blood (after being shot into some poor fool)
>>
>>50164205
A Billhook that grows flowers upon any object or being it contacts.
>>
>>50164205
A phallic staff.
>>
An extendable-"thorn"-whip, the thorns are actually seeds that can be shot or embedded to cause different effects (drain the poison of a wound, close a wound with a grass/bark-like skin, or just kill by blood loss/infection/shapeshifting into a plant)
>>
>>50164205
Fertility goddesses in and of themselves don't really lend themselves to weapons. I'd suggest instead using a saint or martyr who fought for good in the name of the goddess.
>>
>>50164205
Does it have to a physical, mortal, weapon?
Like >>50164595 fertility doesn't tend to lend to 'direct' weapons unless you go the harvest godess route and get a scythe. If you need Magic Weapon+Power then I'd advise stealing from Godbound and it's "Cut The Line": kill's the family and linage of the target six generations down, IIRC.

Otherwise I'd suggest having the "weapons" be more like the Weapons from FF7; giant monsters bred by the godess (maybe even born from her) as her personal agents of battle.
If the intention is to have the players take up these weapons in some way, then you could make the monsters have enough thought to be reasoned with and befriended, provided that the PC's haven't done some offense to the godess.
>>
>>50164205
Wand of reproduction - can clone and organic substance. Sentient creations disappear after a short time (otherwise you'd have an army of muderhobos), but smaller things like an apple will just stay. It's very useful as a weapon because of the impact it will gave on the action economy (might want to rule that the clone share's the original's pool (spell slots & the like) for limited-use powers.

Shield of parental ulinstincts - bash someone with it to fill them with paternal instincts. Suddenly they'll wqnt to go home and spend time with their family. If they don't have one, they might get depressed.

Whip of domestication - simple enough, it can charm the target into thinking they're happily married with you.

Dagger of bad genes - curses those cut by it, changing their genes to worse versions they could have gotten from their parents.
>>
>>50164595
I've thought of that, but with the particular conflict the gods face, he's simply trying to defend himself, but for flavor, I need it to be a weapon. Probably won't be on par with power of the God of conflict, but still.
>>
>>50164205
>ctrl-F 'hoe'
>0 results
Come on, that's an easy one.
>>
>>50164205
Cupid arrows, don't deal damage, do deal charm.
>>
>>50164700
Yes, physical object with an offensive ability, or ability with utility suitable to combat advantage.
>>
What about other magic items, that are weapons, but provide interesting and powerful defensive or utility abilities?
>>
>>50164205
A sharp spade, that when thrust into the earth may cause crops and plants to grow and bear fruit, and the pommel may produce a consecrated oil that when user to anoint someone increases their fertility/virility and guarantees the health of their offspring.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.