[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warcraft Lore and RPG Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 30

File: Vol'jin.jpg (85KB, 509x599px) Image search: [Google]
Vol'jin.jpg
85KB, 509x599px
>Darkspear Never Die Edition

Discuss the lore and viability of Warcraft as a tabletop setting.

Previous thread:
>>50107503
>>
>>50160191
Trolls are neat.
>>
>>50160191
Darkspear really need to get some love. Or at least some more lore characters. Rokhan is about the only one they've got left.
>>
>>50160568
>>50161391
>tfw no fel Zandalari in 7.2
>tfw afterwards we go to Argus
>tfw 5.2 is the last troll patch we'll ever get
>>
>>50161584
Just you wait. They'll find some way to ahoehorn trolls in. Trolls in space? It's more likely than you think (well, they had to have come to Azeroth from somewhere).
>>
>>50161606
>get to Argus
>the Apexis are part of the Army of the Light
>turns out they're feathered trolls
>the universe is just trolls all the way down
>>
>>50160191
>viability of Warcraft as a tabletop setting.
Extremely viable. You could easily take something like D&D 4E as a base and create a Warcraft game, or just use one of the official ones.
>>
>>50161647
>Titans are actually just mutated Trolls
>>
>>50161584
Be glad Trolls get as much focus as they get.
Gnome, Dorf, Tauren, Goblin Patch literally never. Pandas will also never, ever again get any attention. Space Goats might get something on Argus, but probably won't.
>>
>>50163225
Make all into raid mobs. Done.
>>
>>50163339
I'd fucking welcome a "The Dark Iron Rebellion" patch, with Moira pulling some coup on the council and overturning the dwarf society, turning Dun Morogh into a warzone for a patch or so, culminating in a Raid on Iron Forge.
>>
File: draenei chaste tail holding.jpg (73KB, 533x765px) Image search: [Google]
draenei chaste tail holding.jpg
73KB, 533x765px
>>50163225
>Space Goats

I'll welcome anything Draenei related. They're one of my favorite races.
>>
You know what I'd be simultaneously delighted and surprised to see there being any lore about?

Racial dances.

Although, considering Pandaren have literal meme dances and the references for Human and BElf dances are ancient by comparison, I doubt there is.
>>
>>50161606
At Blizzcon Afrasiabi more or less admitted Vol'jin isn't done. Whether that means he'll be a ghost or whether his death was faked, we don't know. But we do know he's coming back in one form or another.
>>
File: it's raining gnomes.gif (714KB, 379x216px) Image search: [Google]
it's raining gnomes.gif
714KB, 379x216px
>>50163225
I yearn for the day we get more Gob and Gnome content, especially if it's not all jokes and explosions.

Plus, we need to update that Gallywix model, for Light's sake.
>>
Will Zul die in a troll expac or die in a patch I wonder. I really REALLY want a troll expac to expand on the Zandalari island. Just imagine the neato cinematic of Zul all hulked out in royal troll raiments followed by six troll priestesses carrying his cloak while the Rise of the Zandalari theme echos in the background.
>>
>>50164034
what are the panda dances?
>>50163752
and make the best waifus.
>>
>>50165131
Males have Party Rock Anthem and females have Caramelldansen.

No, I'm serious.
>>
>>50165382
Party Rock is terrible but I'll be damned if Caramelldansen doesn't fit.
>>
>>50165382
As opposed to tauren that do a dance unironically called 'It's peanut butter jelly time' that hasn't been seen since the mid 2000s? I know people dislike pandaren, but of all the things wrong with them, dancing isn't one exclusive to them even a little bit.

WoW's racial dances have always been shitty pop culture references in the majority.
>>
>>50165545
And how long has it been since anyone even heard "You Should Be Dancing?"
>>
>>50165545
>>50165921

To be fair those dances were selected in 2004, so it makes sense most of them would be dated as hell.
>>
>>50161391
Zen'tabra?

She's pretty big important druid. Or maybe just the only known troll druid....
>>
>>50165921
It's still pretty regularly on greatest hits radio, actually. Don't try to be clever anon.

>>50165979
I know, but that's the point I'm making. The panda shit is about as bad a choice for the same reasons.
>>
>>50166289
That's like if the only leader the Tauren had was Hamuul. It's kinda weird if they're already associate with the Cenarion circle.
>>
>>50166289
there's Zen'kiki too
>>
>>50165038
someone at Blizzcon mentioned that after patch 7.2, high level characters might "not be on Azeroth for a long time", that's Zul's time
>>
>>50167170
Yeah, they're not gonna make the Class Hall characters racial leaders.
>>
>>50167833
for now.
>>
>>50169344
It'd just be weird to go to your class hall and have these guys acting as your lackeys only to head to a capital city and have them as the leader.
>>
>>50169910
>implying you won't become the faction leader.
>>
>>50170020
Only if I get to dictate how my faction acts.
>>
>>50169910
I don't think it would be too strange. To quote Uther:
"You may be the prince, but I'm still your superior as a paladin."
>>
>>50170379
>good day sir warchief/high king
>to fuel our counter-offensive against the legion we need you to kill 8 demon bears and loot their genitals
>can't you just send bunch of grunts/footmen to do it, i'm the warchief/high king not your errant boy
>no can do,sir. it has to be you, otherwise it won't count
>>
>>50170583
>"War Chief we need you to go and get twenty gallons of Demon Blood."
>"Why the hell do we need that?"
>"To fuel the giant blood bomb we'll use to blow up Teldrassil and melt the Night Elves."
>"No, that's a horrible idea"
>"You won't be able to enter the next raid dungeon unless you finish this quest chain."
>"Damn it, you said twenty right?"
>>
>>50170601
>Warchief, I dropped my keys to my Shredder and one of my dire wolves ate it. I need to you to sift through their faeces to find it.
>No. I'm drawing the line here. I am not doing that. Do it yourself.
>No can do Warchief, it NEEDS to be you. Only you are great enough to sift through faeces. Also don't kill them: I know they've already had it pass through them, but I don't know which one it passed through. But it's definitely gone through.
>No.
>Guess you're not getting into the next raid then.
>This is stupid.
>Also, I don't know which one ate it, and I have 50 of them. Good luck!
>>
>>50170636
>At long last the War Chief of the Horde and the High King of the Alliance meet on the field of battle.
>Both are covered in blood and shit and have the genitals of over thirty different species of animals in their inventory.
>Also both are Pandas.
>>
>>50170671
>Peace is achieved over tea
>War erupts once again because both parties aggressively negotiate, too quickly and refuse to "Slow down"

Bpth get corrupted, lead a splinter faction of only Pandas known as the True Azeroth, Arthas and Garrosh come back as the respective saviours of their faction, leading a united rebellion against the Pandas, bringing back the status quo and being the new messianic figures
War erupts once again
>>
>>50170141
no
you get 2 mounts. One of which is a reskin and the other one is on the cash shop.
>>
File: greymane4.png (119KB, 631x675px) Image search: [Google]
greymane4.png
119KB, 631x675px
when will Genn make Gilneas great again
>>
File: 11-9-16 9_16 AM.jpg (184KB, 744x1074px) Image search: [Google]
11-9-16 9_16 AM.jpg
184KB, 744x1074px
Alright, /tg/, time for the most important troll question: tusks on the bottom or tusks on the top?

I've always preferred tusks on the top, myself. I think it helps to further differentiate trolls from orcs.

Also, girl trolls need to look more trollish. If I wanted to schlick to night elves, I'd schlick to night elves.
>>
>>50172222
tusks grow out of the top of their mouth. You can see it really clearly with troll druid animal forms
>>
>>50172293
Doesn't stop people from drawing them as skinny blue orcs.
>>
>>50172222
I'm fine with both, but if you have lower tusks then they ought to be bigger.
>>
File: trollking.jpg (409KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trollking.jpg
409KB, 708x1000px
>>50172293
In-game models show Trolls can grow tusks from either jaw. But personally I prefer them coming from the upper jaw.

>>50172544
Or night elves with fangs, I see that a lot too.
>>
>>50172839
Night elves already have fangs, though.
>>
>>50172896
Yeah, it's usually the canary and contract artists who don't draw them with fangs.

Hell, a lot draw the shorter and less muscular than humans when a 'short' female night elf is still more than 6 feet and built like crossing model.
>>
>>50173136
>canary
Fucking autocorrect. Ment fanart.
>>
>>50173146
Also, crossing instead of CrossFit
>>
File: Night Elf Warrior (9).jpg (398KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
Night Elf Warrior (9).jpg
398KB, 600x482px
>>50173237
Yeah, fucking phone.
>>
>>50172222
It's hard to disagree with quads, dude. Still, I prefer trolls without tusks. They were a forced mutation in Warcraft 2 through alchemy and sorcery and basically reserved for berserks.

>>50172544
>Jungle Troll
>Has visible fur
Fucking FINALLY somebody paid notice to this detail! Also fucking hot, man.
>Blue orcs
When you really, REALLY, think about it, Trolls have been the orcish menace before the orcish menace came from Draenor. They were/are a tribal coallition of martially focused people waiting at the edge of civilisation to strike, but unable to truly muster the force and administration to be a threat.

>>50172839
>Night Elves with fangs
Literally the best thing about Warcraft elves in general.
>>
>>50173938
>unable to truly muster the force and administration to be a threat.
What are Troll Wars then?
>>
>>50174059
Okay I forgot about those.
>>
>>50174059
A slaughter from which the Amani have never truly recovered.

Trol'Kalar, Strom'Kar, and Felo'Melorn say hi.
>>
>>50174059
Its like the zulu "wars"
They got beat down by night elves in beachwear.
>>
>>50173938
>Fucking FINALLY somebody paid notice to this detail! Also fucking hot, man.
I prefer jungle and forest trolls to have very short fur, almost a velveteen texture.

Ice trolls should rock some shag, though.
>>
>>50174119
Only the combined forces of humans and elves were able to stop them.
>>
>>50174659
>bunch of mudhut dwelling meatshields and junkies rek the trolls.
So...This is the power of the loa.
Whoa
>>
>>50174695
And that was still better than what Zandalari have managed to achieve.
>>
>>50174715
the zandalari were just planning to do something big and then they got killed by murderhobos.
>>
I want trolls to look downright savage. Feral crouch as their default stance, fur and manes, big fuckoff tusks.

Like a cross between a Neanderthal and a razorback.
>>
>>50175159
That makes me moist
>>
>>50163225
The fact that we're getting our big war on the Legion and not getting a zone or patch with a Gnomes vs. Goblins vs. Mo'arg storyline is the great tragedy of Legion.
>>
>>50175159
Females should look like that as well.
>>
>>50175848
Concur.
>>
>>50164800
>>50175346
We need a patch like Mean Streets of Gadgetzan

Basically on Hearthstone version of lore Gadgetzon became a major port after the cataclysm.
And since all goblin cities are shady as fuck it's split between 3 crime families:
Grimy Goons aka Horde Italian mafia, Jade Lotus aka Pandaren Yakuza and Kabal aka mana junkies of various races
You could also give pirates some screentime, since they are always nearby,maybe even include some lost Zandalari
>>
>>50176309
Damn straight.

I'm having a blast not dealing with either the Horde or Alliance. Fuck factions.
>>
So, the Arcan'dor is fully grown and bearing fruit thanks to my efforts, why can't I just grab some fruit, and try to find and restore Runas?
>>
>>50176382
Because it's too late.
>>
>>50176309
May as well throw it in the "never ever" pile because blizzard can't even fill their zone-sized city of Suramar with that much content, and the map of new Gadgetzan isn't even half that size. It would be neat as hell to have a bunch of different factions that are mutually exclusive and do a bunch of shady shit. I don't know how they'd make that mesh with the player's reputation of being a world renowned savior of azeroth though.
>>
>>50163225
I hope they do a Cata 2.0 xpac after Legion is over. There's a lot of areas that need revamping, and a lot of races and lore that need attention.
>>
>>50176522
I hope they do WoW 2 after Legion is over.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXyteeG9gXY

Where was this song during WotLK?
>>
>>50176382
because it only produces one fruit every daily reset because of reasons
>>
>>50163225
I'd give anything for the Dwarves to get the kind of focus the Trolls gets.

Take every named Dwarf in Azeroth and stick 'em in a raid, so we can kill them because lolsoevil.
>>
>>50177561
Yeah but you don't find new Dwarf tribes every time you look under a rock.
>>
>>50178992
no,we find dwarf ancestors and vrykul every time we look under a titan rock.
>>
>>50179830
Yeah but those aren't proper dwarves. And Vrykul are proto-humans anyway.
>>
>there's a tribe of Furbolg that work closely with NElves

So why couldn't the Alliance get Furbolgs from there and the Horde get Pandas due to Chen? Why the Tsushi/Huojin split where they forget their own native tongues and can't talk to each other?
>>
>>50174471
The point is that somebody paid enough attention to actually make it look like Trolls have some fur, in the first place.

All other artwork I've seen of them so far, both official and fanmade, has never indicated any actual fur in any form.

Also Forest Trolls have moss growing on them. Does that mean Trolls are mutated sloths?
>>
>>50176665
I hope they throw WoW out the window after Legion and go into Warcraft 4.
>>
>>50181422
I think there will be at least one more expansion before WoW ends. It'd be nice to have a strategy game come out for it though.
>>
>>50181422
>ancient prophecy is discovered
>Arthas is the only one who can stop the Legion
>Jaina has to use mysterious magic artifact to de-Scourge him
>>
>>50181458
>1st xpack
>2 missions in and arthas is undead again except that now he is good because of reasons
>>
>>50181498
>Finishes with him and Jainia blasting off into space.
>>
>>50181498
>>50181458

Make it TFT Arthas and retcon away his WotLk version as freezer burn. Ner'zhul's curse wore off but he's still a damned, if lively, man.
>>
Where exactly does Sylvanas go when she dies? It seems like there's several different places souls in WC can go after death so it seems weird she's damned to some sort of Hell with no hope of escape.
>>
>>50182255
Superhell for the cunts of the highest grade.
>>
>>50182255
undead, people who get corrupted by the Old Gods, and people who the narrative hates go to super hell when they die. It's basically complete nothingness, except there are also Lovecraftian abominations lurking just out of sight to constantly torment you

basically the Rift of Aln except not awful because we've never seen it in game
>>
>>50176508
You could always start the xpac by explaining the PC is being blackmailed in some way into working with the Gadgetzan crews, or maybe something like the PC is accused of something they didn't do and thus falls from grace, and decides to try and use the Gadgetzan crews' connections to find out who screwed them over, and that implies doing jobs for them.

In either case, it could even be done in a more comedic fashion, which could work well given the xpac's theme.
>>
>>50182283
That's kind of weird. Any idea what it's actually called or where it exists metaphysically? I mean we are able to attack Vyrkul Hell so you'd think we could go to Superhell or wherever.
>>
>>50182760
Wouldn't that be the Void? The realm inhabited by the Void Lords, a neverending maddening emptiness?
>>
>>50182780
Blizzard writing has issues when it comes to its metaphysical realms.

On one side, they're going out of their way to write whole essays on how magic works and the various magical planes and lay out their mechanics, and then they try to shit out new planes whose exact technicalities are vague. It gives off contradicting signals on what kind of vibe they want to give off.
>>
>>50182760
death knight champions go to superhell to farm mounts and gank villain's souls for powerups
>>
>War of the Ancients : Sargeras ruins it by doing his scheme with the Highborne when Archimonde is smashing around
>Third War: Kil'jaeden ruins it by using a man whose life he ruined as a zombie controller who orders his Death Knight to tell Illidan to eat Gul'dan's skull with Illidindu killing Tichondrius which of course gets a defeat for the Lich King

Looks like Archimonde is the only Legion Lord who can actually conquer.
>>
>>50183224
Kil'jaeden also ruined the AU invasion of Draenor by spending too much time fucking with the draenei instead of working with Gul'dan to array their forces
>>
>>50183224
well it got him killed twice
>>
>>50183224
Archimonde gets his ass beat every time too though, so I dunno if he's exactly winning here.

>War of the Ancients: Gets beaten back through a portal by Malfurion and Co.
Third War: Gets blown up by Malfurion
Burning Crusade: Gets knocked around by a bunch of time travelers and then gets blown up by Malfurion.
Warlords of Draenor: Gets beaten up by the same group of time travelers again, who are now strong enough they blow him up without Malfurion.
>>
>>50183224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ru8ynKez0
>>
>>50173136
Honestly doesn't always bother me that much, makes it seem less silly when they're portrayed as dumb whiny bimbos who job to everyone and their moms.

Generally speaking, in WoW, the taller you are, the more liable you are to be someone's punching bag. Dranei, nelves, trolls, vrykul, and to a lesser extend, even tauren and ogres. Gnomes and Goblins to a dgree, having both lost their homes, but generally portrayed as competent and the loss of their home being a catastrophic event like radiation leak or the island fucking exploding.
>>
>>50176382
Runas is fully withered.
You can only go back from partial.
>>
>>50184143
I felt bad for Runas in the end.

And I really meet a lot of junkies in my line of work.
>>
File: 494733791_vSJvi-2100x20000.jpg (573KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
494733791_vSJvi-2100x20000.jpg
573KB, 2100x1052px
>>50183153
Pic related?
>>
>>50183888

None of those are examples of Archimonde botching an invasion through a scheme. The Third War especially .
>>
>>50184143
Isn't Theryn/Subject 16, sitting and shaking in Shal'aran's basement, supposed to be our hope for a cure? One of Suramar's initial/establishing questlines has us running around the place after a Nightborne scientist (Kel'danath) that was working on reversing the effects of being cut off the Nightwell. Theryn was one of his "successes", going from mindless attacking anyone in sight like a normal Withered to being docile, if yet mindless.

>>50184175
I quite liked him. He at least admitted to his problems/addiction and, in the end, at least tried to do some good before losing his mind.

In that line, I wonder if we'll ever get a chance to restore Senegos back to full power/health. But, most likely, Blizzard has already forgotten about him, and he'll forever sit at 25% health in that swanky mana pool of his.
>>
So, what is the new karazan raid about?
>>
>>50186709
The Legion wants to gain control of Karazahn due to it being built on a site of huge amount of magical power and being filled with all sorts of artefacts Mediev and the previous Guardians amassed. Khadgar send you to stop them.
>>
>>50186891
what happens?
I unsubbed.
>>
>>50187104
You stop them obviously.
>>
>>50186891
Speaking of which, since we ended the Dark Riders, and knew Karazhan's catacombs were filled to the brim with all kinds of powerful weapons and artifacts, why didn't we secure the whole bloody thing right away instead of leaving it unsecured, especially knowing that the Legion was around?
>>
>>50182283
What the fuck? That sounds terrible. So when Sylvanas and the Forsaken raise new Forsaken, isn't she dooming them to an afterlife of perpetual torment? That's kind of fucked up. Like the person being brought back to life has no say in this. For all we know, the people Sylvanas is bringing back are having the time of their lives in the afterlife, partying or enjoying their time with their dead family, but now they're guaranteed that should they ever die again, they won't be able to return to that previous afterlife. Instead they go into a void.

Sylvanas is a hypocrite, huh?
>>
File: screams internally.gif (2MB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
screams internally.gif
2MB, 500x580px
>>50187349
>be dead Druid
>chillin' in the Dream, it's clean now, everything is great, Ysera tells great jokes
>suddenly pulled out of it
>wake up, can't use nature magic
>can't even shapeshift anymore
>will never go to the Dream again

Now just imagine being a Green Dragon raised as a Frostwyrm and perverted into the most unnatural thing possible.
>>
>>50187349
Yep. And Forsakenfags think its okay because its the only way for them to reproduce.
>>
>>50188074
Sylvanasfags are in a constant state of denial, don't try to argue with them
>>
File: inquisition.jpg (405KB, 790x1100px) Image search: [Google]
inquisition.jpg
405KB, 790x1100px
>>50188235
>Argue with them

That's why I try to exterminate them.
>>
>>50187441
the undead green dragon in Emerald Nightmare is pretty spooky
with how much they reuse fantasy tropes, I'm surprised it took them 12 years to make a worm that walks enemy
>>
>>50187349

What's Sylvanas and other Forsaken from just trying to be Good Undead?
>>
>>50184432
Theryn's special because he found the Arcan'dor seed. It's investigating his memories that lead us to it. While the fruits can't restore the Withered, the tree seems to have that calming effect on them.
>>
>>50188074
Well, sort of

I was a forsakenfag once upon a time, then SSylvanas started raising new undead and I stopped being one

It's less that forsakenfags think it's ok, and more that the only forsakenfags left are the ones stupid enough to think it's ok
>>
>>50187441
>>can't even shapeshift anymore
undead animal forms would be pretty fucking cool
>>
>>50187441
>>50190117

There's an interesting idea for a story there imo. Exploring what its like for someone ripped out of wherever they were and forced to serve the person who did that, knowing that there will be no absolution, even in death.

And the worst part would be knowing that it was done on purpose.

I'm almost tempted to run a political campaign now with the Forsaken and have some kind of plot among some of them against Sylvanias now.
>>
>>50188602
Sylvanas is greedy and only using the previously-dead inhabitants of Lordearon for her own ends and she'd sacrifice every one of them to save herself from the Super Hell she's guaranteed to go to when she dies. And she has no outs or re-tries since Genn shattered her last chance to skirt her way back via the val'kyr.
>>50190873
When you kill the Foresaken in Shattered Isles, they'll sometimes die with a "Finally free!" Indicating that they were not raised willingly.
Of course, some die with a "For the Dark Lady!" So your idea of clashing political parties could work.
Just coat an abomination in cheeto dust and slap a horrible wig on him and you'll have a good political rival for your Bitch Queen.
>>
>>50190873
>Exploring what its like for someone ripped out of wherever they were and forced to serve the person who did that, knowing that there will be no absolution, even in death.
this happens in the DK order campaign and they're mostly psyched about it
it's only being a Forsaken that sucks
the Forsaken are just meat shields to protect Sylvanas, but the Ebon Blade never leave a man behind
>>
>mfw my warrior is still holding onto the windrunner amulet after all these years

he's never giving it back
>>
>>50190873
I'd love to run a campaign set in Warcraft focusing on a faction of forsaken attempting a coup to put Calia Menethil in charge
>>
>>50190958
I wouldn't do it with Calia, probably end up more like that movie about the plot against Hitler with Tom Cruse, no idea who would replace her, maybe they could be a nihilist cult seeking an end to it all. That said, I've currently got them running around as Arthas' DK special ops team during the third war and barring breaks I imagine that that one will go on for a while. Still it might make for a nice change of pace.

>>50190902
I'm sure there is a split among them, the cataclysm forsaken chain always weirded me out, I miss waking up in Deathkneel or whatever the old place was.

>>50190906
I think it's a wee bit different for the DK's though, I dropped WOW after MIsts, but aren't most of the class hall recruits damned already? If i was given the choice between superhell or anything else i'm guessing i'd go with the anything else option.

The only roleplay i ever though about doing was as a knight who followed Arthas and after being raised kept doing so because he felt it was his duty to serve the Prince, don't think that would be all that interesting anymore though.
>>
>>50191050
>but aren't most of the class hall recruits damned already?
only Whitemane. Nazgrim and Trollbane both get pulled from a presumably good afterlife to fight the Legion, and they both agree that it's the right thing to do
Whitemane is even more psycho about it though, because she knows where she's going if she dies and doesn't get raised again
>>
>>50190958
>set the campaign just after Wrath
>call yourselves the Lordaeron Restoration Front
>gain covert support from the League of Arathor, the Argent Crusade, SI:7, and even Quel'Thalas
>build up a secret base, locate Caila, establish correspondence
>prevent your mail from being intercepted

>by the time your base is done being built up, your list of covert supporters has extended to include the Ebon Blade, the Steamwheedle Cartel, and maybe even the Cenarion Circle
>Cata's incoming
>send spies into the Undercity to figure out what Sylvanas is up to
>send secret letters to Gilneas warning about the invasion details, and copies go to Stormwind, Light's Hope, and the Echo Isles

>by the time you're ready for an open coup, the Second Battle for the Undercity will have everything from Acherus laying siege from above to Spellbreakers and Blood Knights charging the gates
>Shadow Hunters, Witch Doctors, and Berserkers fighting alongside you in the sewers
>old Putress notes long since stolen (by you) provide a Blight capable of melting the Banshee Queen herself in moments
>the tide turns again when Garrosh brings in his Kor'kron to ruin your fun, but the Alliance knows by now not to interrupt the revolution

And if you're like >>50191050 maybe replace Caila with one of your own, have Lor'Themar inherit the place, give Undercity over to collective Horde control, or give it to the Argent Dawn, or even just have someone rule as regent with a promise to Stormwind that when Anduin comes of age he will inherit BOTH thrones. There's plenty of options, almost all of which are better options than Sylvie.
>>
>>50174695
Yeah, those Mudhut dwelling meatshields who had the protection of Tyr and many ancient Vrykul relics.

Also Humans were stronger back in the day.
>>
>>50191098
Then the actual Cataclysm happens during the battle and everything goes straight to hell. Suddenly your surgical incision becomes a mad dash to try and remove Sylvanas before she can put her plan in-action and start raising more undead to defend herself

Meanwhile all-out war is occuring in the Apothecarium between the Forsaken holy priests and mages (loyal to the rebellion) and the forsaken apothecaries and shadow priests (loyal to Sylvanas)
>>
>>50191081
Trollbane was always based. Shame his son was such as waste of space.

I thought Nazgrim got chucked into a ditch and left to rot? if he got to go to the pig farm in the sky then good for him.
>>
>>50191081
The Ebon Blade is a bit different. They all realize they're damned and use that as motivation to do whatever it takes to beat their enemy. It's not like things can get any worse for them.

>Forsaken: We will do anything to avoid Hell.
>Ebon Blade: We're going to Hell and we're taking as many demons with us as we can.
>>
>>50191339
Nazgrim got buried in the graveyard outside Orgrimmar. He didn't get a heroes burial but the Horde at least buried him and the rest of Garrosh's followers with a bit of dignity.
>>
>>50191263
>the battle hits a fever pitch
>Nathanos and Darion are fist-fighting at this point
>players, Tirion, Lor'Themar, and Genn are chasing Sylvanas through the bowels of the sewers
>fighting Val'kyr and Abominations left and right

>sudden cave-in blocks their path
>everyone hears a roar
>DEATHWING INTERRUPT

>sweet Light all Hell's broken loose
>kill it kill it kill it
>some idiot rams Acherus into his face
>this somehow actually hurts him enough to send him limping away

>Sylvanas got crushed when the sewers collapsed and they never find the body
>>
The thought of Tyrande getting THIS close to getting CORRUPTED.com and being a loot piñata cracks me up. Would have been a perfect end to ten years of doing nothing and a good commentary on the state of Night Elf lore as a whole.
>>
>>50192523
You talkin' about Val'Sharah or Suramar?

Speaking of Suramar.

>no option as a Blood Elf to yell back at Elisande how she's "just like that madman Kael'thas"
>no option as a Night Elf to yell back how she's selling herself to the Legion like a copper-piece harlot and look what happened when Azshara did that
>no option as a Troll to call her a filthy mutant
>>
>>50192523
Tyrande isn't a druid, she would have been fine
Old God corruption is hilariously source-of-power dependent

>>50192535
>>no option as a Blood Elf to yell back at Elisande how she's "just like that madman Kael'thas"
>>no option as a Night Elf to yell back how she's selling herself to the Legion like a copper-piece harlot and look what happened when Azshara did that
>>no option as a Troll to call her a filthy mutant
this is going to happen in a few weeks. Partway through Insurrection, Liadrin, Tyrande and Vereesa are going to go to Suramar to bitch out Elisande
>>
>>50192545
It doesn't work out all that well for them though. Luckily the PC is there to pull their butts out of the fire, as usual.

https://youtu.be/fn4M1q-a38E
>>
>>50192612
I'd be happy to pull on Tyrande's butt if you know what I mean
>>
>>50192535
She was supposed to be the boss of the prelude at first
>>
File: 1454472875050.jpg (369KB, 1991x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1454472875050.jpg
369KB, 1991x1850px
>>50192617
We all would.
>>
>>50192678
But would you a Li Li?
>>
File: li li.png (5KB, 360x417px) Image search: [Google]
li li.png
5KB, 360x417px
>>50193207
pedofurries pls go
>>
>>50192678
Don't let the Archdruid hear you talking about his wife like that.

The guy can turn into a bear, for crying out loud. There are consequences for this sort of thing.
>>
>>50193219
Its been two years, who knows how much she's matured since then.
>>
>>50193329
>Li Li Stormstout
>Li Li Stormsnout
FTFY
>>
>>50193310
To better bear with getting cuckooed?
>>
>>50193329
Has she become less furry too? No? Sorry, ain't interested.
>>
>>50191098
>Lordaeron Restoration Front
>Not joining the Front For Lordaeron's Liberation
>>
>>50193531
>not joining the People's Front for a Free Lordaeron
>>
>>50193539
>>50193531
>being with filthy sylvanas loving lot like those
>not being part of lordaeron's people's liberation front
>>
File: yrel.jpg (71KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
yrel.jpg
71KB, 500x498px
>>50183239
>spending too much time fucking with the draenei
Can't say I blame him
>>
>>50193531
>>50193539
>>50193547
>All of these Stormwind funded controlled opposition parties.
>All of you not joining the true movement, the Unified Lordaeron Union of Free Dead
>>
>>50193581
>Joining literal corpses
>Not joining the Unified Union of Dead Free Lordaeron
>>
>>50193577
to be fair, the Sargerei were a cool faction, but Kil'jaeden would have served the Legion far better by spending more time preparing the Shadow Council to subvert the Iron Horde instead of trying to get back at Velen for dumping him
>>
>>50193310
>Malcuckion Stormcuck
>Any better than Ilicuck Cuckrage

Tyrande's been taking Hamuul's mighty cock since they met at that one brunch ceremony at the Cenarion Circle.

And then she started taking green cock because she's super tsundere for Warsong-orcs.

From then on, gulping Troll-semen was only a matter of time.
>>
So I started playing on a private server and have rediscovered my love for Tauren.

In regards to this, Cairne's death and the utter ignorance of Tauren lore development cuts deep.

How do we make Tauren relevant again?

Also fuck Sunwalkers.
>>
>>50193671
Just off the bitch and start the gay buttsex.
The degeneracy is here and cannot be purged, so you gotta do the next best thing: gay fascist ecoterrorist state.
>>
>>50193755
What's wrong with Sunwalkers?

Anyway Tauren have been fairly relevant plotwise. They're the moral center of the Horde and were one of the primary groups to oppose Garrosh while he was around. They aren't in the limelight very much but they're influential behind the scenes.

And they did get an entire zone in Legion pretty much dedicated to them
>>
>>50193755
Have the Taunka move down from that shitty, frozen rock and join up with them, leafing to a population explosion and colonization of a zone or two.
Instead we got green tide out of nowhere, I guess.
>>
>>50193755
>Also fuck Sunwalkers.
nice try Hamuul
druids eunt domus
>>
>>50193577
I want her to be the chosen one of light and dark not that dindu Illidan.
>>
>>50193814
No, we don't need anything else popping out from that train wreck of an expansion.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x216px
>>50193814
They merely adopted the dark, this guy was shaped by it, molded by it.

In all seriousness it'll be illadindu. I just hope the windchime turns out to be Kil'Jaden, or just evil. You'd think the PCs would be a bit more suspicious at this point. Or at least Khadgar, guy got played like a fool last time you'd think healthy suspicion would be encouraged by this point with strange artifacts you don't know about that came from space.
>>
>>50193829
I'd pop Yrel if you know what I mean

But seriously the only choices worse for the chosen one were Lich King and Thrall
>>
>>50193764
>Offing Theocratic Amazon princess whose only fault is authors never let her do dope shit
>Not the ultra hippie who repeatedly lets himself get captured on his own fucking turf

If I was a SJW I'd use Malfurion's incompetence as argument that women make better political leaders.

>>50193776
I understand that in the ridiculously globalised world of Azeroth, Tauren have access to platemail and high-quality steel despite being a hunter-gatherer tribal culture, and are exposed to cults and religious practices that evolved in an entirely different cultural environment.

This begs the question why Tauren would accept another cult wholeheartedly without adapting it to their own cultural environment. The only way the Sunwalkers as they are now work is as a justification for gameplay choices.

In a more careful approach, Sunwalkers would still be druids and shamans with a different skillset based around fire and light spells and not an attempt of making a knight's order in a culture that technically has not had a concept of chivalry comparable to medieval Western Europe.

>>50193806
Fucking pink-skin lovers! Make Mulgore Great Again!
>>
>>50193577
>TFW Coliseum of Lust hasn't Kargath shapeshift into Kil'Jaeden and punishing Yrel's asshole for her dissentery
>TFW she doesn't get addickted to his mighty felcum and becomes his eternal slave
>>
>>50193882
>dissentery
I don't think that word means what you think it does
>>
>>50193886
Quick research shows you're right.

This is bullshit - Dissenter is the perfect word, why does dissentery suddenly have a different meaning?

Point is she's a filthy fucking heretic and should get the deceiving dick until she likes it.

Archimonde can join, too.
>>
>>50193915
dissension senpai
>>
>>50193839
>They merely adopted the dark, this guy was shaped by it, molded by it.
pretty much this.
>start of as a paladin + prince
>takes hard decisions to save his people
>doesn't cry like a moping retard (lore books are fucking trash).
>gets shit done
>god tier bantz even in the face of death.

10/10, would follow him into argus.
>>
>>50193928
T-thanks...
>>
>>50193933
>tfw you will never sail the stars in Naxx with your fellow lich bros under your glorious arch-liches K'T and Jainia while eliminating the beating of hearts to please your king.
>>
>>50193933
The fault lies more in Jaina and Ulther then in Arthas.

He did the right thing in Stratholme, he just went full retard after
>>
>>50193986

Their reasons made sense, but it just showed why a paladin would make for a shitty king. Still Arthas managed to become a full autist over it, even if the whole ten thousand year old demons were pushing him to the extreme.

He should have been packed off to Magni or sent off with Muradin on his trips. If things hadn't fallen apart going to spend time with Trollbane wouldn't have been a bad idea either, anyone other than Uther would have been a better choice.

I'm still curious about how the church felt about the fact that the militant arm was potneitally going to end up under the direct control of the king. I can see why Terenas would be all for it, but I can't imagine the clergy were that keen. Is this ever bought up? Or was it simply that the Silver Hand was fully independent anyway so it was moot?
>>
>>50193882
Huh I did not know about this.

Thank you anon
>>
>>50193933
the main problem with Uther is that he was a Holy Paladin.
Really, a Paladin need to be split between mercy and justice, Uther had far too much mercy.
He was also a whiny shit for just leaving Arthas there. I don't get why people love him.

Turalyon>Tirion>Maraad>Dezco>>>>>>>>>Uther
>>
>>50194139
>plot armor incarnate above Dezco and based Maraad
>>
>>50194158
Drowning in a pool of fel lava made him better for me,
Really
He asked for one final blessing, Light gave him one final blessing, and now he died because Light was not giving him anything
>>
>>50193668
But that's pretty much all KJ has been doing for the past 20 000 years. The Legion chasing the Draenei is pretty much entirely because of KJ's vendetta on Velen. The guy's basically yandere for Velen, and never forgave him for dumping him for a glowing windchime.
Meanwhile, Archimonde doesn't give a fuck and just want gain power and set shit on fire.
>>
>>50194208
Well that and his phase where he ran around measuring skulls to get more magic juice to burn more stuff.
>>
>>50194227
based Thal'kiel, the absolute maderedar

getting artifact knowledge on my warlock is fun as fuck
>>
There's also according to the demo artifact, Archimonde came to power after the other two, and until that point it has just been Velen and Kil'Jaden. Kil'Jaden has far more personal involvement in it than Archimonde could ever have because he was always the third wheel there.

>>50194245
Its a reasonably enjoyable spec. Just wish it hadn't been reduced to spaming empowerment constantly. Still every spec seems to be reduced to spamming three or four things these days, even feral which used to at least give the illusion of choice in how you did things.
>>
>>50194260
demo at least gives the illusion of risk/reward and a skill floor to playing it, unlike most DPS specs in Legion. Plus the hidden artifact skin is really cool compared to how easy it is to get
>>
>>50194245
what is everybody's favorite Artifact anyway? I'm kind of partial to the Claws of Ursoc myself. The quest for them was pretty cool.
>>
>>50193986
To fault either Uther and Jaina is absurd.

We only give Arthas the benefit of the doubt because we see the situation at Stratholme from his perspective, with his knowledge and with his experience. He did the wrong things for the right reasons and that is why his story is so engaging.

We must be cautious not to forget that those other two also have had internal struggles from their perspectives. They lack Arthas' perspective and being of the more levelheaded types, of course they show restraint to support his motion to burn a whole bustling metropolis to the ground while slaughtering its people who, for all intents and purposes, are innocent.

Arthas' reasoning at the gates of Stratholme was lackluster, because he was in a hurry and felt he had no time to be diplomatic or have time consuming discussions to convince his allies.

All in all there's no reason to fault any of the three, they did what they at the time thought was the right thing to do, and we should view this scenario as nothing else but a tragedy.
>>
>>50194333
Judging from what I've seen, Hunters got the absolute shit end of the stick.

>Bow of a character that hasn't been relevant since Warcraft 2 and who's only sort of remembered because Blizz won't shut up about how important she is without ever actually making her important
>High-Tech titan rifle that somehow has the spirit of a souldog sealed within but has abolutely nothing to do with wilderness, nature or animals in general
>Spear of a character introduced in a highly debated novel series who's received a bunch of mary-sue upgrades for some reason to make his superspecial taurentribe have antlers but are still called horns.
>>
>>50194430
The bow and rifle really needed to be swapped around
>>
>>50194333
my two favourite artifacts are Maw of the Damned and Thal'kiel, but both of them unfortunately have pretty copypasted quests. The Scepter of Sargeras has a fucking sweet quest but I hate playing destro

does anyone else find it silly that there's a held-in-off-hand artifact but no wand? Out of the 5 literally who caster staves, none of them could have been a wand?

>>50194430
don't disrespect Huln, he singlehandedly destroyed the Legion by creating a clone army to kill Tichondrius
>>
>>50194472
it's really dumb because Titanstrike only becomes BM-related after you already decide to go after it
>>
>>50194430
Are any of the novels worthwhile? When I still played live I read the Sunwell comic and the Arthas book, but they weren't that good so I gave up on the books in general. About the only bit I found enjoyable was that Shadow of the Sun short story they had on the website.
>>
>>50194678
Lord of the Clans is decent enough, it shows perfectly why Thrall has such unwavering, unwarranted faith in Grom and why he idolizes the Horde
>>
>>50194678
I can't really comment on the quality of the novels because I read them in German, and I would argue the translation at least had an influence on them.

Just from what I remember though, I would say Lord of the Clans and The Last Guardian are definitely worth a read, the former due to reasons >>50194698 stated and the latter because I really believe that it is a genuinely good read that also should have taken as source material because it tries to make sense of Warcraft's fucked timeline. Also has a great explanation for Garona without Draenei because from what I understood in that novel, Orcs had been coming to Azeroth for several years already and raiding and abducting people, so an orc-human crossbreed makes much more sense, again.

Then, I would also argue that "Tides of Darkness" is a good read. "Beyond the Dark Portal" was garbooge.

I haven't read too many of the WoW novels, there was the War of the Ancients and Rise of the Horde. War of the ancients is highly debated, at best, and thoroughly reviled at worst on the internet, however I thought it was an enjoyable read and made the Night elves look less like jobbers. Lord Ravencrest is a superbro and a kool guy.

I thought Rise of the Horde was great despite having that larger-than-life WoW feel (it's hard to describe, I'm sorry).
>>
>>50195320
>Lord Ravencrest is a superbro and a kool guy.
I feel bad for him in WoW
>tfw your best bro is actually a dreadlord that raised you from the dead and is mind controlling your daughter
>>
>>50195751
>Torturing Bro Ravencrest
God damn it Kozak!
>>
>>50195320
people hate wota because it changes the night elves completely from being badass amazons to be led by a OC donut steel character.

>>50194678
while the arthas book is well regarded by the fanbase it is worse than several BL series.
>>
>>50194678
I thoroughly enjoyed the Last Guardian.
>>
>>50196578
I thought they hated it more because of Knaak's writing style and less because of the actual content.
>>
Forsaken did nothing wrong.
>>
Quick thought:
Has anybody realised that Trolls up until Cataclysm actually have been nothing but parasites on Orcish infrastructure and military?

>Orcish Horde crashes on Lost Isles where Darkspears live
>Immediately have to save their sorry blue asses from Kul'Tiras sailors as well as insanely PMSing sea witch and her fishcucks
>Trolls do a bit of throwing sharp sticks at demons on Hyjal
>Cue founding of Durotar
>Orcs have to save Trolls AGAIN from Kul'Tiras navy
>Establish temporary settlement on mainland, do some more of the stickthrowing during Theramore incident
>When they try to go home, they realise it's all fucked because Zalazing Zala-boopity-booping everything
>They continue to occupy almost an entire quarter of Orgrimmar in the valley of spirits and add to the questionable activities in the Cleft of Shadows
>Continuously draw Orcish recruits away from other military service to try and reclaim their stupid Echo Isles because apparently it's pretty fucking hard to kill one Witch Doc
>It takes them 3 Expansions, each worth 2 to 3 years, to actually get their shit together

No wonder Garrosh flipped his shit when Vol'jin mouthed off.

Why are Orgrimmar Orcs and Darkspear such friends, again? Considering all this, even Baine would have been a better choice for Warchief after they capped Garry-O's ass!
>>
>>50197193
Tbh Garrosh was absolutely right about Orcs being the only race that did their best for the Horde, mostly because they seem to be too stupid to not follow whomever happens to have biggest pauldrons and thus are willing to follow even most idiotic of plans.
>>
>>50197193
Adding on that thought:
Who actually thought it made sense that anybody else BUT an Orc could be Warchief? That title has always been held by an Orc and was ever just a title for the racial leader of the Orcs. I mean up until WoW, the Horde and Orcs were used interchangeable, all the other races were just auxiliaries that were there to support Orcish military, and even beginning the WoW timeline, I have a hard time believing that all the other races just bought into the legal superiority of an orcish leader over their collective military resources. At best, the Warchief was a first-among-equals kind of person and the only reason the perception became otherwise is because all the vanilla Hordelings just loved Thrall so much.

Why are politics in WoW so stupid?
>>
>>50193915
>the Light
>heresy

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>50197432
She and all other Draenei deviated from the glorious new cult KJ and Archie were building around Saggy Rash and the Felbats, so she's a heretic from their point of view.

Also hatefucking a religious opponent sounds amazingly hot.
>>
>>50197504
>She and all other Draenei deviated from the glorious new cult KJ and Archie were building around Saggy Rash and the Felbats, so she's a heretic from their point of view.

I'm pretty sure they actually stood true to the Windchimes, the rest of the Eredar betrayed them
And I fucking swear, if I;ll get another Xe'ras vision of her fucking husbando Illidan I'm going to join them

>Also hatefucking a religious opponent sounds amazingly hot.

How do you fuck a space crystal?
>>
>>50198109
Carefully
>>
>>50197265
Darkspear revolution was a revolution. Tons of orcs died during Siege of Ogrimmar and orcs stopped being the greatest power in the coalition.

Giving leadership to Vol'jin made sense because usually leaders of the revolution are the ones who rule afterwards.

Giving leadership again to Sylvanas also made sense because Forsaken are now the biggest power in the Horde
>>
>>50198109
Nah, the Naaru only showed up after Sargeras, when Velen was parying for some way to save the people who followed him and didn't take Sargeras's offer. The Naaru heard him and rescued him and his followers.

Pre-LEGION'D Eredar were primarily a race of mages. They commanded immense arcane powers and posessed advanced technology, which is why they got Sargeras's attention in the first place. It was only after Velen got rescued by the Naaru that the Draenei became super devout worshipers of the Light.
>>
>>50198143
>Giving leadership again to Sylvanas also made sense because Forsaken are now the biggest power in the Horde

And after couple expansions the whole Horde will be part of the Forsaken.
>>
>>50196578
BL series?
>>
>>50198143
How are Forsaken the largest military in the Horde? What happened to all the Tauren? i know there was a split with Grimtotems but I have no clue about how much it cut into Thunder Bluff's military strength.
>>
>>50198347
Remember m8, it hasn't been that long since Taurens got their asses kicked by centaurs&harpies. Add in the fact that Forsaken are capable of converting dead to their ranks and Bitch Queen having the largest army in Horde makes sense.
>>
>>50198347
Horde always had only 2 big military forces-orcs and forsaken
After SoO, many orcs have died, that leaves us only with Forsaken

Tauren were always few in numbers, especially after the split. They are also too peaceful for leading the Horde.
I remember some lore about Taurens not having many children and taking long time to grow up but perpaps it was just someone's hadcanon.

Trolls are fucking everywhere and spread like cancer, but Darkspear tribe is just a small part of the entire race, and 5.3 and SoO did hurt them much

Forsaken have been using Valk'yrs to ressurect the dead lately, Sylvanas also wants a pact with Helya to get even more troops.
Her army only grows.

I'm not sure about Blood Elves but I believe they are currently second when it comes to military power. While they are few in numbers after TBC, the only major hit they've taken was in Throne of Thunder and even there they have not lost that many troops.
And they have shitloads of wizards and other magic guys.

Goblins are strange, while technically only one cartel belongs to the Horde, I'm pretty sure some others have also joined it.
They are far too unreliable to be considered a threat

Pandaren are the weakest of Horde's factions, since there are only a few adventurers from the isle. I'm also pretty sure Ji Firepaw said fuck Horde and started screwing Aysa
>>
>>50198514
Honestly by this point I wouldn't be too surprised if there was more people in Stormwind city than there are non-zombies in the Horde.
>>
>>50197193
To be fair, the Darkspear are the smallest of the Gurubashi tribes.

And as Trolls are pretty talented with magic, it made sense to find many of them in the valley of spirits.

The Darkspear brought much magic expertise in.

>Why are Orgrimmar Orcs and Darkspear such friends, again?
Both are bros and blood thirsty berserkers in one package. Birds of a feather so to say.
Tauren are more on the chill side.
Forsaken on the fucked up side. Belves on the IDOCOCAINEEEE side.
>>
>>50198514
To be fair Trolls are growing their numbers. The Loyal Amani have conquered most of the hinterlands. At least one Dark Troll tribe joined and the Darkspear are growing their numbers.
All while loyal Trolls hold Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman, with Jinta'alor in the making.
>>
>>50198514
You forgot the non playable races of the Horde.
>>
>>50194698

I find it depthlessly funny how it took essentially a green human to unfuck the orcs.
>>
>>50192678
who's the humie?
>>
>>50200249
That's Li-Ming, she's from one of the Diablos if I recall.

Heroes of the Storm is a silly place.
>>
>>50200249
Li-Ming, female wizard from D3, character in Heroes of the Storm.
>>
File: tumblr_o35u0eeJtS1tg14tgo1_1280.png (699KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o35u0eeJtS1tg14tgo1_1280.png
699KB, 1280x720px
>>50200835
>>
>>50200852
>>
>>50200249
an overpowered piece of shit
>>
>>50199816
>Playable Ogres never
>Let alone Hozen or Taunka

Seriously Blizzard, implementing playable Taunka would have been practically no effort.
>>
>>50201091
ogres already have a near full set of animations. All Blizzard needs to do is add the ability to wear armor
>>
>>50201130
Ogres I can understand, you need to model armor and that requires effort. And we don't do genuine effort in Blizzard games anymore.
Taunka on the other hand use the same damn model as Tauren.
Also, same goes for undead elves for forsaken and god damn Dark Iron dwarfs
>>
>>50197248
Tauren pulled their weight. The problem is that Tauren are insignificant population wise. Individually they were meant to be stronger than orcs but just dont have the population hence why Cairne beat the fuck out of Garrosh until he was poisoned.

Plus Huln who fucked with high ranking dreadlords and Deathwing.

I'll be shocked if the DKs don't try to steal his remains or some shit to make a horseman of some sort. He's too pivotal in events and mentioned WAY too often to just be a lore guy.
>>
>>50201208
It's been ten thousand years. How exactly are they going to find the remains of one Tauren?
>>
>>50201208
People forget how much they nerfed Tauren to make them playable in WoW.

They should be larger/stronger than ogres.
They only thing that was holding them back was technology and population.

A Tauren in full plate with weapon should be like a living steamtank in power level.
>>
>>50201091

>Hozen

It still fucking hurts. They tease a perfectly fitting and funny horde race and then we get fucking pandas instead. Pandas should have been only alliance, do the usual "splinter faction" thing.

>>50201208

Remember that the theme of the horde in WC3 was a bunch of literal who beast races teaming up to not get exterminated by a random expedition fleet of a single human kingdom. Orcs who all fit on a couple of stolen ships,a single tribe of trolls who nearly got exterminated by murlocs tauren who were getting destroyed by centaurs and wyverns(remember the old lore of them having human intelligence?) Not some goddamn red superpower building dwarf fortresses menacing with spikes of iron and pools of green pus.
>>
>>50201551
And yet the orcs still outnumbered the tauren. Because the tauren population had been decimated by the quilboar and centaur
>>
>>50201410

Are you implying that Huln wasn't buried with honours at Highmountain? He was the single greatest leader and hero they ever had and he ended up giving them a dragon bro who then guided them to greatness.

He's probably buried in a giant hidden tomb where his kid suplexed all 4 elemental aspects through the floor at the same time and created a perfect time vortex for the corpse to never rot.

Such is the ability of Highmountain.
>>
>>50201551

> Remember that the theme of the horde in WC3 was a bunch of literal who beast races teaming up to not get exterminated by a random expedition fleet of a single human kingdom. Orcs who all fit on a couple of stolen ships,a single tribe of trolls who nearly got exterminated by murlocs tauren who were getting destroyed by centaurs and wyverns(remember the old lore of them having human intelligence?) Not some goddamn red superpower building dwarf fortresses menacing with spikes of iron and pools of green pus.

The only Alliance races who didn't steamrolled by WC3's start are the Night Elves.
>>
what do you guys think about the amount of races and subraces in warcraft? especially on azeroth. its just way too fucking much even for high fantasy. not that i mind it, i myself like to brainstorm a lot of different races for my own conworlds.

wouldnt a realistic azeroth (provided each race has bunch of ethnic groups like us humans irl, but they are not represented in the game and the lore because its not relevant) be x2, x3 bigger than earth? to give space for the sheer amount of all these races and their ethnic groups, so that they dont erase each other out of existence.

more races = lower quality of a setting. wow's popularity, although nowhere near due to its lore, does show that shit is magnet to flies
>>
>>50202438

How is that any relevant to what I said?
>>
>Jaina gets turned into raid boss fodder after Theramore blows up
>The Horde has to play the villain across a bunch of Expansions even though WC3 happened
>Kael'thas gets turned into a meme
>Illidan gets such an embarrassing sendoff that they brought him back

If I didn't know better I'd say the men at Blizzard have contempt for the WC3 era besides a few exceptions like Arthas.
>>
>>50202637

The point is that both and Alliance and Horde are ridiculously strong for all the carnage that's happened since the First War. You shouldn't single out the Horde for it.
>>
>>50202513
Why would the various races have visibly varying ethnic groups? Aside from those explicitly shown in-game?

I imagine their might be some ethnic differences between, say, a Lordaeronian and a Stormwinder human, but I think it's safe to say gnomes and high elves don't have ethnic sub-groups due to being highly centralized societies. Dwarves only have the three, Wildhammer, Dark iron and Bronzebeard. Troll racial groups we already know about, jungle, forest, ice, sand, dark, Zandalari. Night elf ethnic sub-groups probably exist, but I doubt any night elves care about them following the sundering. Similarly, orcs would have had separate ethnic groups, but following the kool-aid I doubt anyone can even tell which ethnicity other orcs came from anymore. Tauren are the most likely to have actual distinct ethnic groups considering the vastly different lifestyles between Mulgore, Thousand Needles, and Feralas tauren and the thousands of years they've been around for as a relatively short-lived race. Draenei probably interbred any ethnic sub-groups out of existence following their exile. Goblins probably don't have much in the way of ethnic separation, like the gnomes and high elves they're highly centralized around Kezan
>>
>>50203104

That Warcraft novel written by by Greg Wiseman suggests Black humans come trom Stromgarde.
>>
>>50203104
>Similarly, orcs would have had separate ethnic groups, but following the kool-aid I doubt anyone can even tell which ethnicity other orcs came from anymore
most pre-kool-aid orcs were brown, but the Blackrock were grey from living in and around volcanoes and fire elementals
>>
People seem to forget that the Orcs got a significant population boost after Burning Crusade when they teamed up with the Mag'har
>>
>>50203903
You do know that Garrosh made up most of his Kor'kron out of mag'har orcs, right?
>>
File: worried.png (240KB, 491x438px) Image search: [Google]
worried.png
240KB, 491x438px
>"Mulgore"

>mulgēre - Latin, verb

>present active infinitive of mulgeō: (transitive) I milk, extract.

>mulgere - Romanian

>a milking; the process of milking
>>
Purge the furshits from this thread
>>
File: 050207.jpg (308KB, 692x1339px) Image search: [Google]
050207.jpg
308KB, 692x1339px
>>50204076
Reminds me of that old VG Cats strip. Back when it still updated.
>>
>>50187349
>>50182283

Do undead ALL go to super hell? I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of undead who show up as ghosts again after being destroyed. And I also feel like there was some note somewhere about Death Knights just going to the shadowlands to wander about aimlessly for eternity.

I mean, yes, unless you get some special purification or something, being undead does damn you out of the good afterlives, but I was under the impression that most undead still went back to being "at rest" when destroyed? And only a few particularly fucked people like Arthas and Sylvanas go to super shrieking void hell.
>>
>>50193755
>How do we make Tauren relevant again?

Well, Magatha's still around, she has a doom macguffin we gave her, and Legion has the Highmountain, with a Chieftain who is very very eligible for shacking up with Baine. Plus with Azeroth revealed as an apparently female Titan, well, there's your Earth Mother.

We could squeeze a patch out of them.

>>50193859
>This begs the question why Tauren would accept another cult wholeheartedly
>In a more careful approach, Sunwalkers would still be druids and shamans with a different skillset based around fire and light spells and not an attempt of making a knight's order in a culture that technically has not had a concept of chivalry comparable to medieval Western Europe.

I think, canonically speaking, Sunwalkers aren't really a knightly order? They've just had so little attention given to them that they got folded in with all the other paladins for most purposes, in-game, but lorewise, sunwalkers are indeed just druidshamans who have only learned the sun and fire bits from those two traditions and used the spare time to take up warrior skills as well.

I don't think I recall any instance of sunwalkers really being described as knightly, at all.
>>
>>50204297
>>50193755
More Fel Tauren.
Tauren Warlocks.
>>
>>50204371
there are a sizable force of Feltotem tauren and Felskorn vrykul on the Broken Shore once 7.2 drops
>>
>>50204133
I miss this style.
>>
>>50201607
>>50201551
>>50201208
>The problem is that Tauren are insignificant population wise.

Guys, no, look.

The tauren in Warcraft III, the ones getting fucked, were JUST the Bloodhoof tribe. Cairne, his bitches, his bros, and his son. They were the ones getting wrecked. THEN, in the space between WCIII and WoW, literally the ENTIRE SPECIES of tauren on kalimdor joined the Horde. Some Grimtotem didn't join, most of those who did left during Cata, but the rest stayed. And basically 90% of all horde settlements between tanaris/silithus up to ashenvale all began as tauren settlements. There were even a few in ashenvale and felwood, even.

When you consider how many tauren surnames there are, and that each of those represents a tribe, and all those tribes had numbers enough to survive on their own before the horde was formed, and then compare that to the amount of orcs and trolls who could fit on boats? The tauren would have massively outweighed the other Horde on kalimdor at that point. It doesn't get treated as it deserves, but the unification of the tauren tribes between WCIII and WoW was have been a huge event. The introduction of the orcs' technology probably did most of the heavy lifting in persuading the tribes to join, but it still probably involved a lot of interesting stories.

It's like... imagine if the native population of america hadn't been wiped out by plague, and that the colonists from europe were refugees with no-one from their homelands coming after them, because they were all dead. Imagine how that might have played out.
>>
>>50204403
Yeah but Tauren tribes don't seem to be that huge population wise. Even with all the different tribes and side races like the Taunka factored in they're still not a super numerous species.
>>
>>50204113
No, purge yourself
>>
>>50204172
as far as I know, being undead at all always damns you. Even Whitemane ends up in superhell after getting MARYSUED.com
>>
>>50204371
I never knew how much I wanted fel-Tauren until I read this post, thanks Anon!

I find it so ironic that, if you pay a little attention to how actual nature and animistic religions like Shamanism work in the real world, warlocks and witches fit with basically all Warcraft races that have shamans or druids, but Thrall hates them with a passion because dymynz.

>>50204403
>Cairne joins forces with Thrall.
>Manages to secure Mulgore
>Convinces 99% of all Tauren ever on Kalimdor to join as well through cunning statesmanship and charisma
>Under his legal rule, no less

God damn it, Cairne, you badass son of a bitch. May Earth Mother guide you in the afterworld!

Magatha was probably this tsun-tsun for him because she wanted his mighty cock but after a quick shag he ended it due to guilt for his dead wife and not being sure how to explain to his son and she couldn't deal. Oh, Cairne, if only you just kept tapping that sweet, wrinkly, black ass, you would be Warchief now!

>>50204465
They're still one of the most populous races on Kalimdor with a centralised governing body in Thunder Bluff. That's a huge military body of extremely strong and resilient, giant bullmen, who thanks to Orcs have access to large scale metal production.

Everybody can get wrecked.
>>
>>50205334
Just send them BSE infected fodder and the Tauren problem will be dealt with in couple years.
>>
>>50205359
They got spells to deal with that.
>>
>>50205264

Sounds like the only solution is to gift all the living with undeath. That way everyone can party in superhell together!
>>
>>50193671
Agreed. The cuckrage siblings don't understand they've long since lost her to a parade of strange cock.

Also I keep saying it but where are the azeroth Sargeri? How has Valen's strategy of ignoring his people and letting them be repeatedly attacked and singled out resulted in a blindly loyal population? Since draenor the draenei have suffered, where is the faction no longer willing to risk their children, or their lives to the uncertain plans of a "prophet" who doesn't seem to care?

>>50193776
Sunwalkers, for me, are a second-tier representation of everything wrong with blizzard and the community's approach to race restrictions. Between this and the abomination that is goblin shamans it's clear that blizz and their knights will sign off on anything except the much-desired draenei lock.

Also it's idiotic that most expansions have their own tauren analogue
>>
>>50198297
black library.
>>
>>50205785

>Also I keep saying it but where are the azeroth Sargeri? How has Valen's strategy of ignoring his people and letting them be repeatedly attacked and singled out resulted in a blindly loyal population? Since draenor the draenei have suffered, where is the faction no longer willing to risk their children, or their lives to the uncertain plans of a "prophet" who doesn't seem to care?

The Dreanei are a two-dimensional race. More at Eleven.
>>
>>50206535

Not two dimensional but undeveloped. They have been introduced as a race in BC who will have to quickly adapt and change their outlook on the world then... nothing. Nothing for like five expansion packs. The only time they did something were the few vindicators at Valiance Keep.
>>
>>50204076
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
This person leads an elven people who are highly skilled in magic but addicted to the power it provides ,and who live around a magical well that gives them power.

Ultimately,this leader allies with the Burning Legion and has to be stopped by a rogue faction of his own elven people as well as the assistance of various other minor races.

Do I speak of Azshara, Kael'Thas or Elisande?

Seriously how the fuck did Blizzard recycle this plot 3 fucking times.

Inb4 Shadow Elves living around the Shadow Well who practice Shadow Magic and are lead by the Shadow Queen and ally with Void Lords next expansion.
>>
File: 11-12-16 10_44 AM.jpg (580KB, 1172x1280px) Image search: [Google]
11-12-16 10_44 AM.jpg
580KB, 1172x1280px
Troll girls need better tusks.
>>
>>50207399
trolls creating a loa well when
>>
>>50207399
elves are a flat circle
>>
>>50203249
>black humans
>canon
lol
im sorry for you
>>
>>50203104
i think you are mistaking ethnic groups for races (irl) like negroid, european, semitic and so on. ethnic groups = celtic, germanic, balt, slav
>>
if im a paladin on azeroth and i have very strong will like bolvar, what stops me from learning the extremely powerful fel magic in a sacrifice of myself for the greater good to become the ultimate light and fel wielding weapon against evil?
>>
>>50209414
Your number of chromasomes I assume.
>>
>>50209395

I don't want to be the "I have a degree" guy, but speaking as someone who did anthropology for three years, race isn't really any more of a real thing than ethnicity is.

I mean, the idea of race is very real, in people's minds and in culture, but in any actual biological sense it isn't. And if you are talking about the ideas, there are ethnic divides that are given a lot more weight and significance by some cultures than racial ones are.
>>
>>50209414

If you REALLY believe that using fel magic is the right thing to do and you still believe in yourself and have conviction/faith and all that, then yes you can use both fel and light magic. I'm pretty sure there were some eredar paladins at some point that did that?

But, let's be frank, at that point you'd be at Scarlet Crusade levels of delusion.

Which, I mean, is ok if that's what you're going for. I made a priest who both knowingly serves the old gods and uses the light because she's enough of a gibbering lunatic to think she's doing the right thing and believes her light powers come from the old gods as well. You don't even need to specifically believe in the Light to use the Light, you just need to believe in something and to be convinced of your own righteousness.
>>
>>50209414
Boring answer: It just takes too much effort to master either one and going half-half just isn't effective.

Cynical answer: At first Blizz needs to introduce the army of light in the last legion patch and we get them next xpac.

Guess you could try it if that classless WoW private server becomes a thing.
>>
>>50209414
>if im a paladin on azeroth and i have very strong will like bolvar

You don't. Nobody outwills the Bolvar.

But, in all seriousness, there's theoretically nothing stopping someone from doing it at some point, or at least trying. But Fel magic is built around sacrificing others to fuel your own power, whereas the Light only answers to those that are completely certain in their belief and faith of the Light.

Meaning you'd need to be screwed up enough in the head to think "yeah, consorting with demon magic and sacrificing others for my cause is A-OKAY!" and "I AM THE HAND OF JUSTICE, I WIELD THE FIRE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, FOR MY FAITH IN THE LIGHT IS ETERNAL!".

If you've got the belief and faith to wield the Light, then you're probably really not the kind of person who'd be pulled in by the lure of the fel or think it "necessary".
>>
>>50209540
>You don't even need to specifically believe in the Light to use the Light

Actually, I think you do? Unless you're using the Light in a "Blood Knight" sort of way, I guess. In the first "Ask CDev" thread the devs said:

"Wielding the Light is a matter of having willpower or faith in one's own ability to do it", which would imply (at least to me, from the way it's worded) that you need to believe in the Light to make use of it.

That said, the practitioner's belief in the *source* of the Light can vary; humans and dwarves think of it as just a great force in the universe, the tauren channel it through their belief in An'she and Mu'sha, Night Elves in Elune, etc.
>>
>>50209945
>Night Elves in Elune, etc.
Night Elf Pallies with silver glow effects when?
>>
>>50194376
>he was in a hurry and felt he had no time to be diplomatic

It's not that he felt he had no time, he literally had no time and the others weren't exactly forthcoming with alternatives.
>>
File: Drek'Thar.png (312KB, 297x427px) Image search: [Google]
Drek'Thar.png
312KB, 297x427px
This is more of the kind of lore Warlords should have spawned.
>>
File: _1908543.png (317KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
_1908543.png
317KB, 650x366px
What do you think the chances of a bigger, zone-sized Gadgetzan with a gangster city theme actually going into WoW are?

It's hearthstone, I know, but Sir Finley Mrrgglton started there, and he's hanging out giving quests in WoW, now. Lore-wise, there's reason enough it could happen: Gadgetzan was canonically attacked by the Legion in the pre-launch event, and Marin Noggenfogger is in the Rogue Class Hall suspiciously resting himself on a giant pile of money after his town was supposed to have been wrecked. I could easily see him having claimed massive insurance benefits from the attack on old Gadgetzan, and using it to build a new, bigger Gadgetzan. There's plenty of spare space to use up in Tanaris that no-one would miss, especially if he built out into the water or up into Thousand Needles a bit. There's tons of spare gobliny assets they could reuse from Kezan and Bilgewater Harbor, though of course some new stuff would be great.

If they did, like, not a whole new Cata revamp but a semi-revamp, it could happen. I'd like a sort of a demi-expansion, like halfway between an expansion and a patch, that did a partial revamp of Azeroth, added world quests all over the world, maybe something that focused on races the way Legion sort of has on classes? Like instead of one big storyline, more like a lot of smaller stories for each race, mostly stuff that anyone can do but with some special material for each player race. Anduin's transition to king for humans (maybe some vrykul or lordaeron reclamation stuff?), more gnomeregan reclamation, some elf shit with fallout from suramar, some good ol' troll nonsense, Magatha coming back for the tauren with maybe the taunka and yaungol and highmountain involved, pandas adapting to changes from MoP, gilneans reclaiming gilneas, et cetera. You could have quests added for both low and high level players, like ones you get when you go through leveling and more when you come back as a big badass.

Does that sound like it'd be good?
>>
>>50210420
fuck that backstabbing cripple
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (59KB, 646x627px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
59KB, 646x627px
>>50193577
I think this might be more KJ's type.
>>
I'm already sick and tired of Illidan.
>>
>>50214511
don't worry, we'll be killing him by the time Legion ends
don't believe Xe'ra's lies
>>
>>50214511
You mean Illidindu. He was a good boy.

>>50215320
Calling it, Xe'ra is Kil'Jaeden.
>>
>>50215343
>Calling it, Xe'ra is Kil'Jaeden.
everyone in this thread has been calling it since they unlocked the Black Temple quest. because it's true
>>
>>50209414
Using opposites forces will not just blow you up?

Light destroy Fel and Fel destroy light. It is far more complex than a mage ice/fire spells...

You cant buff your soul and existence with both and opposite universal forces.
>>
>>50214259
Backstabbing is an honoured pastime among orcs.
>>
I don't know if anyone has asked this, as I tend to just skim these threads. But what if someone who isn't a nightfallen eats one of the fruit from the arcandor tree thingy, that heals them?

Like a healthy Kaldorei eats this super fruit? What happen? New eternal life?
>>
>>50215834
it would probably have the same effect on other elves as it does on the nightbourne, but I doubt it would do much for non-elves
>>
>>50215406

Fel and Light aren't opposites, Light and Void/Shadow are opposites. In a sort of a weird mirroring complimentary way where they kind of fold into each other, but opposites.

The way I understand the current cosmology, before the universe formed, there was only Light and Void. Then they collided and exploded or something, and all these in-between forces came into existence as well, which are now strung out in between Void and Light and are sort of blends of them while also being their own unique things.

Fel is basically the "chaos" magic, and it's opposed to anything it's to arcane, which is "order" magic. They're not, like, incompatible with each other or anything, just theoretical opposites. And all the different elemental magics, and life and decay, are the entirely neutral shaman/druid stuff.

Which is not to say Light and Void are each good or evil. Light can be all argh-burning-blinding-purge, and there are benevolent applications of Shadow magic in its protective, sheltering aspects, like what we see with the arrakoa's use of it that they got from Anzu, who started as a wild god but apparently learned all about the Void, and is hinted to have met the Void Lords, who he thought were a bunch of dull-witted morons.

Anyway, Light and Void magic cancel each other out or eat each other or something like that. And the way I THINK it works is that Fel is sort of mostly void with a bit of light mix, while arcane is mostly light with a bit of void mix, so the Light also fights Fel pretty well?

But a person can definitely use both Light and Void (that's what Discipline priests are all about), and even undead can use the Light even thought it burns them because of the energy they run on, so there's no metaphysical reason you couldn't use both Light and Fel.
>>
So will we kill Sargaras or will he be another dindu that gets redeemed before the end of the expansion?
>>
>>50209379

Wouldn't be the first time Blizzard pandered to SJWs. Just ask Rob Pardo.
>>
File: albertoes.jpg (723KB, 800x1073px) Image search: [Google]
albertoes.jpg
723KB, 800x1073px
>>50203249
So you be sayin' we wuz arathi and sheit?
>>
>>50217962
>>50209379

It's from a poster at Scrolls of Lore who got to read the book early:

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1530038&postcount=234
>>
>>50217307
>there must always be a Dark Titan or the Legion will overwhelm the universe
>>
>>50218078
>>50217467
>>50209379

Theoretically, azerothian humans shouldn't correspond to any RL race or ethnicity, since the factors in their physical development were entirely different from us. Like, maybe those chiselled man-faces, distorted frames, huge hands and high muscle are actually entirely canonical, and if they were presented alongside earth humans those would constitute the characteristics of a visibly entirely separate race to anything we have on earth.

Anyway, long and short is, azeroth shouldn't have any of our races. If azerothian humans have light or dark skin it's because, I dunno, the particular giants they're descended from were made of light or dark stone/metal.
>>
>>50218319

To be honest, they are the descendants of viking giants who in turn are just corrupted forms of literal iron man made only for war
>>
>>50176738
It's Arthas Theme, several times in the Frozen Throne, mostly during beginning/end of missions.
>>
>>50176738
>>50219059
And criminally not in WotLK.
Then again, I don't think any of Warcraft 3 themes were used in WoW. Even Lich King's.
>>
>>50219076
O thanagor was used.
>>
>>50192678

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJhvWGVf1Sg
>>
what will warcraft 4 be about? something new entirely? azeroth past? far future?
>>
>>50220132
some kind of mission pack of the past wars would be cool

>Troll-Aqir War
>WotA
>the Titanforged Civil War
>the Troll War
>the War of Three Hammers
>>
>>50211534
It could be good, which makes me worry that Blizzard would fuck it up.
>>
>>50216391
>Anyway, Light and Void magic cancel each other out or eat each other or something like that. And the way I THINK it works is that Fel is sort of mostly void with a bit of light mix, while arcane is mostly light with a bit of void mix, so the Light also fights Fel pretty well?
Actually, Fel came to be where Light and Void clashed and annihilated each other. It's happening all the time in the Twisting Nether.

Arcane seems like taking mana and forming it into spells.
>>
>>50220324
and what is mana?
>>
>>50220572
Pure magical energy. Nether that permeates the worlds in ley lines (Draenor had those too). Also Netherstorm that is absorbed with Mana-Forges to power up Tempest Keep.
>>
>>50220955
all that is arcane. mana in different types of magic =game mechanic
>>
>>50221016
Personally, I would say that Fel happens when Light and Void annihilate each other in Arcane environment, changing Arcane into Fel.

Twisting Nether is Arcane area filled with streaks of Fel corruption.

High amount of Light without Void annihilating it can cause Life, with insane amounts of Light being able to give life to world-sized Arcane beings, Titans.
>>
>>50221048
and death is what, then?
high amount of void without light?

and undeath is what?
>>
>>50221094
High amount of Void without light leads to abominations like Faceless Ones and Aqir.
>>
>>50221172
is this srs? from chronicles? what retarded warcraft lore
>>
>>50221276

Chronicles was some of the biggest clusterfuck of retardation since Med'an
>>
>>50221429
>>50221429
>>50221429

new thread
>>
Humans and Dwarves have no business on Kalimdor, settling there was a mistake and a waste of resources.

Just let the dindus live in their mud huts on the other side of the world for the light's sake! The Alliance has so many places they could rebuild and resettle in the eastern kingdoms. Off the top of my head, Stromgarde, Grim Batol, Tol Barad, Fitness, even the western plaguelands are habitable now.

Why settle on your enemy's doorstep and then complain when they attack you?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.