[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to get back into Mtg, checked out this budget Electrostatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: electrostaticpummeler.jpg (45KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
electrostaticpummeler.jpg
45KB, 265x370px
Want to get back into Mtg, checked out this budget Electrostatic Pummeler deck.

>go to magicmadhouse
>£5 each
>Aether hubs £6 each

Are there any actual budget decks in standard atm?
>>
>>50142676
They're $2.50 on tcgplayer? Still glad I bought them when they were 50c though.
>>
>>50142676
It was budget when the set dropped, also don't buy singles off madhouse...
>>
>>50142676
Go magiccardmarket, you just picked a risiculously overpriced store.
>>
>>50142775
>card €0.05
>shipping €20
>>
>>50142676
The deck is still budget. Outside of those eight cards there's not more than £30 or so for the rest of the deck.

If you want a tier 1 deck you have to be willing to pay tier 1 prices. Getting a deck for under 100 is plenty budget.
>>
>>50142814

buy from your own country, make a list and use the shopping wizard

if a retard like me can do it, you can
>>
>>50143137
Done! Got the whole deck for about £40. Ready to go 1-3 at FNM!
>>
>>50143177

I'm waiting for cards for the exact same deck, godspeed anon
>>
>>50143177
Depending on the build, decks built around Pummeler do pretty good, actually. Even if your FNM is super tryhard I think it would be super possible for you to x-2 or x-1 it.
>>
>>50142676
Got the whole deck for 40€, 2€ for each pummeler/hub/game trail. Buy them somewhere else.
Deck's super fun by the way.
>>
>>50142676
Most Standard decks are around $200 or less, if that's not "budget" for you then I suggest getting a job
>>
>>50143321
I've got 2 jobs anon! Electrician and Recording Engineer on the side!

But I've also got a wife, a kid on the way, a mortgage, gas and electric, TV, Internet and about 10 other consistent outgoings!

If that seems a lot to you, maybe you should move out of your Mums house
>>
>>50142676

It's still a good budget deck. Unless you're one of the fags that demand 10$ tier 1 deck.
>>
I was thinking about getting back into magic too, can you post this budget deck you found? I was also wondering if one of these 'deckbuilder kits' was worth the money. Seems like you get a fair amount of stuff for it and I have literally nothing so I could use the lands and such.
>>
File: 1454189623964.png (117KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454189623964.png
117KB, 199x200px
>>50143623
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/budget-magic-88-36-tix-standard-poisonless-infect
>>
>>50143623
They're OK for the land and whatever but don't expect to be making a badass deck out of it. You'll still need to buy some singles.
>>
>>50143661
I was about to post this and ask if it was what you meant.

>>50143699
Sure, I didn't think I'd be the best player at FNM with a deckbuilder kit deck. As I understand it they give you the roots for 2 random decks, which kind of sucks. Some of those decks entice me and some do not. I'd hate to get the roots for a deck I couldn't stand.
>>
>>50143623
Most of the deckbuilder cards are kinda useless, but they're a good start for filling gaps in decks you want to brew.
>>
>>50143733

I'm not OP, but the lists for pummeler are pretty consistent
>>
>>50143812
just watched a few videos of it in play, seems like the guy was constantly biting his nails on whether he'd get the lands or pumps he needed. He was winning pretty consistently so I suppose it worked well enough.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.