[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1164: Live From /tg/, It's Saturday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 422
Thread images: 61

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50109578
>>
>>50120889
Kanons ruled a while ago if you take Blank after being a Psyker in the 40K Imperium jump you're considered a Sensei because your soul is super invisible
>>
>>50118841
There's specific rules at the end of the Farscape Jump that include Talyn only showing up in space-themed Jumps. At least, that's how I interpret it.

I also have a Treeship. Her name is Ryo-Ryo-Ryo and she likes to play tag in asteroid fields.
>>
How difficult is evolution in PM and PMD? I'm planning on grabbing a Vulpix as my starter and going Vulpix myself. The plan for both is to go Ninetales, but I'm wondering just how much a pain in the ass evolution is and whether I should buy it as an option as opposed to doing it in jump.
>>
>>50121440
>Vuplix
Firestone. In PM, it's a matter of finding or buying one.

In PMD, you need to beat the plot first.
>>
So, people like to bitch about the Laws of Dresden magic, but I'm not that worried about them; what really puts me off is the weakness to moving water. Considering that stuff is fucking everywhere and occasionally falls from the sky, it's a pretty shitty weakness. Anyone know a way around it?
>>
>>50121474
How dangerous is the plot in PMD?
>>
>>50121574
Apocalyptic.
>>
>>50121556
Does it fizzle the magic or do they melt?
>>
>>50121556
No Sell from Tsukuhime.
>>
>>50121600
Damn. Does it resolve itself or do I need to get involved?
>>
Legacy of the Samurai [100, Free for Traditionalist] – You’re no stranger to the idea of warfare. In addition to whatever sword skill you will gain in your past or your future, you are adept at the art of war and tactics and strategy. This gives you both education and experience over the common fool or large mobs who think themselves invincible.

On My Honor [200, Discount for Traditionalist] – The idea of samurai honor and chivalry is more a romantic dream than a reality. Even so, there honor among soldiers and murderers. You will find your enemies more willing to play by rules and guidelines you set – not enough that they’d stop trying to kill you or fight, but they’d be willing to make small exceptions. They will let civilians in your care pass by unharmed, the leader will duel you by themselves instead of gang up on you with all of their minions, and so forth. This plea to honor is useless if the target lacks such martial pride or care for morality, and you’ll find attempts to create obvious tactical advantages for yourself in a tight spot is less likely to work...still, if you push the right buttons…

-Either in your past or in your near future, a bandit lord is defeated by you, making you a local hero to the town they terrorized. They now follow you and seek to emulate you, wanting the praise and seeming fulfillment that comes with being a ‘hero’. In truth, they may simply be trying to find something to do with themselves, and turned to banditry out of desperation. Will you show them another way?
>>
>>50121556
An umbrella or wading boots.

No, I'm being serious. Rain will still dampen your magic a bit, but so long as you're not touching moving water, you'll be firing on all cylinders.
>>
>>50121612
I don't think it was ever clarified weather or not you replace the MC.
>>
How big is the Shard from Green Lantern TAS in comparison to the Light of Terra?
>>
>>50121620
The location descriptions seem to indicate you do, since they describe the starting conditions of the games.
>>
>>50121613
Aoshi?
>>
>>50121604
Fizzle.

>>50121605
Doesn't that only work on physiological or racial weaknesses?

>>50121617
Eh, being on a boat or trying to project magic over a lake or something still fucks it up.
>>
>>50121600
Wasn't the protagonist of the games a kid? It can't be that hard if you use the power of friendship, can it?
>>
>>50121671
Honestly, aside from Drop-In being Kenshin, the backgrounds are a various hodgepodge of various characters as opposed to just one or two. Traditionalist is getting a dash of Aoshi, though.
>>
>>50121688
No plot armor for you.
>>
>>50121653
Well the Light of Terra is what, 23-30km to begin with? How big is the Shard?
>>
>>50121677
Yes, and your race is Practitioner.
>>
>>50121707
Really? The Civilian tree looked like it was 100% Megumi.

>>50121613
Perk looks good and seems to make sense for the series.
>>
>>50121728
Tender Heart was Kaoru, or at least the impact she had on Kenshin. Though now in hindsight...yeah, it was a lot of Megumi.

I swear to god there is a non-zero chance this jump will get a 1/1/2/2/4/4/6 expansion like Property did but TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY.
>>
>>50121755
Yeah, the capstone perk was pure Karou. Anyway, these look like they're moving in the right direction so far. Don't let me bog you down with meta talk about jump making theory.

Keep moving ahead and get a jumpable version before you expand it, I says. Though I'll admit that I'd love a bigger version of the jump. You're straight killing it with the perks.
>>
Does anyone have the newest Neo Heisei? It's not showing up for me on the drive.
>>
>>50121709
Ugh. I hate it when jumps stealth push you into the plot. Oh well, I'll figure out something.
>>
>>50121716
>>50121653

Considering its on a big asteroid I'd say only a few miles long. You don't really get a good look on the size, but its not anywhere near 30km.
>>
>>50121574
PMD plot isn't dangerous at all. You'd be hard set to die.
>>
>>50121816
At least one of the games has your death as part of the plot so try to have a way to resolve them on your own without following the flags.
>>
File: 139202225978.jpg (69KB, 354x199px) Image search: [Google]
139202225978.jpg
69KB, 354x199px
>>50121574
>>50121612

Generally the world is going to end in every game unless the protagonist fixes it. It is implied, though not stated outright, that you are replacing the protagonist, since... well, by the jump you start exactly where they started and have their waking up to the world experience, and there is no option to retain memories.

Technically, it's possible to beat the games just by wailing on things with basic lunge attacks if you grind enough, and somehow despite some of the legendaries having ridiculous superpowers, they never actually use them in battle.
Or you could be like any trainer worth their salt, go find a powerful Pokemon to join your rescue team, and have them carry you the whole way.

I took it as my fourth jump, and my only major superpower at that point was knowing clapchemy from Fullmetal Alchemist.
And Endure. Endure was an important move for me.
You can probably win with some effort, but it's not a vacation jump.

Or you could just wait ten jumps and steamroll everything. They don't even know how guns work over there. Y'know, whatever.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50121556
The perk Multiple Choice in the jump doesn't completely negate that, but it does effectively do what No Sell does for racial weaknesses. See, Sidhe magic is a lot more stable and less prone to fizzling out than mortal wizard magic. The leading theory for that is because while humans have free will they're kinda all over the place and so is there magic, whereas because their behavior is more defined the Sidhe experience less overall fizzling with their magic.

I...guess you could also use Job Offer to be pals with an aquatic deity? Those do exist, and considering demesnes are a thing mortal practitioners do, from what little we've seen of Hades it's more than reasonable for one of their blessings being the ability to do magic without worrying about water.

Though whatever you do, don't go into business with King Corb with that. The Fomor can almost certainly ignore that rule entirely but they're also all but confirmed to be in league with the Outsiders.
>>
Minor update involving clarifying the purchasing of a few things and the following changes:
Added Thermobaric Rounds
Changed the pricing of Bloodtox Rounds
Different rounds can have the effects added to them now.
Allowed purchase of Runner Rounds without the Non-Canon Weapon purchase
Lowered the price of Hazmat Armor.
Increased Viral Detector and buffed it.
>>
>>50121839
You have to defeat multiple legendaries as a first stage evolution, this is only made possible through the abuse of game mechanics. Sure you won't die if you lose and can keep trying but in most of the games the world will end before you can beat the first significant boss.

Assuming you don't have significant out of jump power to fall back on of course.
>>
>>50121889
Eh. The big draw to DF magic is largely the versatility, IMO. I feel like being a fae would reduce that significantly.
>>
>>50121913
Forgot my name.
>>
>>50121889
Why would anyone ever go weak-sauce Chaneling?
>>
What's a good jump to get multiple bodies? I know about shadow clones from Naruto, but I'm looking for something that actually shares my awareness between them.

My plan is to have at least one body screwing with the jump's plot and another doing SCIENCE! on my spaceship/moon base/pocket dimension.
>>
>>50121913
>>50121932
You need to prove that you did this with RebornAnon's permission instead of just sneaking shit in like KOTOR.
>>
>>50121974
Grrl Power had something like that. Unfortunately, Somefaggit is MIA.
>>
>>50121991
Ok... Don't know how I can do that when he's not here but the changes are ones he made. When he shows up next he can confirm it. I'll also pass along a message to him to do so.
>>
>>50121974
Wood Clones from Naruto.
>>
>>50121974
If a Grrl Power jump ever happens you'll probably be able to buy Harem's power, unfortunately the guy who claimed it has been missing for quite a long time.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>50121929
Fair enough, in that case Job Offer sounds more your style.

Actually, I just remembered the perk Unbound Casting from Mage: The Awakening which lets you allow to cast your spells at full effect regardless of "mystical circumstances" as long as you complete your spell properly. Up to you whether you consider the diffusion of magical energy by running water to be a mystical circumstance or a particularly bothersome mundane one, though Resolved Casting from the same jump lets you reinforce spell effectiveness with willpower.

I'd suggest Soulfire too, though it seems a bit of a copout.
>>
A Wolf Is Always A Wolf [400, Discount for Traditionalist] – It doesn’t matter how ‘peaceful’ the current era is...there will always be war, and warriors to fight them. You are no exception. You will find any combat skills or tactical ability you acquire will not deteriorate from lack of use – you will always be in your mental and physical prime in terms of fighting and tactical skill. In addition, opportunities or occupations befitting a capable fighter or strategist will always be open to you...especially those of the criminal variety. You will find the underworld and closed doors of certain politicians always open to you...whether or not you take the job or simply steal what you needed from them, who can say?

-Sometime along the way, you will be offered a chance to become the bodyguard to a wealthy heir...who seems to have a rather large amount of people who want them dead, and you suspect members of their own family are among those. Though they act proud and spoiled in the open, inside they’re beginning to collapse from the stress of so many wanting them dead, and having nobody to trust. Will you let them confide in you, or just take what wealth you need from them…?
>>
>>50121991
And what's stopping you from claiming "oh that's fake" when he does come up with proof?
>>
>>50122015
He doesn't care about that, he's just trying to start shit.

Ignore him.
>>
>>50121913
Forgot your Trip.

When is Hitman Reborn update
>>
>>50122053
I don't know who you think I am, shitposter-kun, but it'd be my sense of justice that would "stop me".
>>
>>50122050
Looks good.
>>
>>50122074
I noticed that right after posting. You'll have to ask Reborn about that, but I think that he's doing Bleach next.
>>
>>50122088
>sense of justice

Well, shitposter-kun, you'll forgive me for laughing about the possibility of that existing on 4chan.
>>
So, uh... how's that Five Nights at Freddy's Jump coming along?
>>
>>50122113
First of all, that projection tho.

Also, you try this everytime, accusing everyone but yourself of being the shitposter.
>>
>>50121889
Nah, Fae have the same trouble with water. Theres a point where they're being chased by Sidhe on jetskis and the Sidhe have to use guns because it grounds out tehir magic.

Everything magical does, really. It had something to do with the cleansing force of water.
>>
>>50122139
The series isn't even over, they just had one about Summer Solstice Baby.
>>
>>50122155
As you just tried to do the same here >>50122088

See the conundrum you create, shitposter?
>>
File: Ramiel Laser 480.gif (793KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ramiel Laser 480.gif
793KB, 480x270px
If I took Personal Analysis in EVO: Search for Eden, which lets me perfectly know how my body works, and then went to Evangelion and became an Angel, would I be able to create other Angels or reverse engineer AT field bullshit?
>>
>>50122176
That you think that I, of all people, lack a sense of justice is laughable at best.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50121965
Firstly, because right off the bat being Srs Bsns potentially gives you a host of associated abilities, rather than just being a squishy mortal. For reference, a Skinwalker changeling fucked up a Denarian so hard it let go of its' super mode and preferred to have its' bigfoot host fight the thing directly-although granted, that's a REALLY extreme example and I forgot Wild Card's ruling on that sort of lineage. Although being descended from an Elder Fetch probably means you can be empowered by fear, while the larger Gruffs would let you kick cars around.

Secondly, because-you see those pesky Laws of Magic, that stuff about hexes and that other stuff about water? Fairies don't have to worry about most of that stuff.

Thirdly, you are drastically underestimating fairy magic and overestimating wizard magic. Harry effectively had most of the Wizard perks and the strongest background by the 10th book, and still struggled to put down Magog the Denarian. Eldest Gruff /ended Magog with a single spell. Harry's fairy godmother fought more than half a dozen Lords of the Outer Night-elder Red Court vampires who did quite a convincing Mayan god impression-simultaneously after instantgibbing two, and barely broke a sweat. There's fewer feats around to guage it because Harry doesn't spend most of his time with the Fae, but there's no sign the cream of the crop there can't punch in the same weight class as the White Council. And reminder-you can BE one with Multiple Choice, all you need is to practice and study just like you'd have to anyway with wizard magic.

Finally, because Job Offer potentially puts you in contact with beings that outclass the Winter/Summer Queens, beings tasked to defend the world against an infinite, magic no-selling eldritch horde and each other. Donar's a peer to Mab in his capacity as Santa Claus. Jim has said Ferrovax is a no-bullshit Asian dragon and among the beings that could 1v1 Mab.
>>
>>50122166
I think its more that water grounds magic, so projecting it over it would not work but drawing heat from the water would.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50122166
Oh yeah, like dawn. I did get the impression fairies resist it a LOT better than humans though, given one of them is Jenny Greenteeth. The water hag.
>>
>>50122176
>>50122192
Stop samefagging.
>>
>>50122191
Not without other means. Even if you perfectly understand your anatomy it doesn't assure you have the means to replicate and later it. Get soul manipulation perks, anon.
>>
File: 1464894159588.jpg (16KB, 245x237px) Image search: [Google]
1464894159588.jpg
16KB, 245x237px
>>50122166
>tfw no water magic in Dresden
>>
>>50122206
Now that you mention it, I think the short story where Jenny tries to steal Billy on his wedding day has her weaving magic through water.
>>
>>50122050
Seems a bit weak compared to the other 400 cp perks, even with the employment bonus. Maybe reword as being at your physical and mental prime in terms of combat ability period, instead of just skill.
>>
>>50122252
There is water magic. Technically. It's disintegration beams.
>>
>>50121974
Well... It's not exactly shared senses, but self duplication from Teen Titans could let you do what you want. They follow your commands so if you don't mind outsourcing the work you could just order a clone to "research x, y or z" other than following your orders I think they're independent.

Not exactly what you asked for but it's pretty close.
>>
>>50122194
But Eldest Gruff isn't a changeling. He's a full on fae.

>You can BE one
As a brief super mode, not as an actual functioning thing.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>50122252
I'll just leave this here:

http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,2894.msg65377.html#msg65377

>Oh not even remotely. Ramirez's gauntlet works with entropy-magic (a sub specialty of water magic--all things flowing, constantly changing and shifting, but never gone). The field it creates is essentially a screen of pure entropy which breaks down the molecular bonds of things that go through it. It projects what amounts to a disintegration screen. Not pure and perfect disintegration, but fifty percent disintegrated is generally enough to get the job done. :)

See, it's just RUNNING water that grounds stuff out. But creating water, manipulating water with magic? That's fair game.

And again, the Olympians have been confirmed to exist-which would include Poseidon. So Job Offer might well be a viable solution there.
>>
Jumpers, when did you take a colossal shit on a BBEG who thought they were peerless and unbeatable?
>>
>>50122194
Are you ASA? You seem like ASA.
>>
>>50122268
>>50122289
Hardly watery. Doesn't sound related at all except through the author flipping through hoops.
>>
File: muscles-and-joints.png (1MB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
muscles-and-joints.png
1MB, 1200x866px
>>50122309
He is GarlockAnon, ASA reborn!
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50122279
Any Changeling can make the Choice to become a permanent Fae, though frankly you're getting the FAR better bargain via Multiple Choice because you effectively untether yourself from their own idiosyncratic flaws. Also, note:

>Normally, once you make the Choice, that's all she wrote. You, though? Youn have the possibly-unique ability to pull yourself back to Mortality without giving up your Faerie nature

By default, it's the other way around. Your mortal form is the "super mode", and in fact it's the way you're describing that's the alternative.

>>50122309
Yep. Stuff happened, and I'm using different avatar pics.

>>50122305
>take a colossal shit

I resent the implication I haven't perfected my digestion system by now to not produce waste.
>>
>>50121974
There's a capstone in Libromancer that makes you a hive mind, and another anon mentioned Wood Clones from Naruto.

There's also a mostly useless extra body available in Sburb via the Dreamself game mechanic. It's just another body you wake up in when your real body falls asleep, and vice versa. I don't know if you're even allowed to take it out of the jump, most people don't bother since you lose it if you godtier.
>>
>>50122331
I don't understand what you're trying to say. You can only be fae temporarily. It's not consistent. Otherwise, wizards are all more powerful and regardless they're more versatile.
>>
>>50122194
That's a bit unfair. A more accurate comparison to Leah/Eldest Brother Gruff would be Eb or Langtry, whose feats are much more in line with them than Harry's.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50122352
Um, sorry if that wasn't clear: For multiple choice you have the option of being a fae permanently and being a mortal temporarily, rather than the other way around given the wording.

>>50122357
True, I just thought of Harry as a very good representation of someone with all those wizard perks. Whereas the Council tend to have all kinds of outliers and outside-context advantages like the Blackstaff or Rashid's eye, though I admit Langtry does just seem to be a wizard who got gud.
>>
>>50121913
>>50121991
I was the one who wrote the changes anon, its okay.
>>
>>50122401
The perk does say you can go over the edge, however, so it seems more like you need to stay mortal most of the time or get stuck as the faerie.
>>
>>50122431
And now, did he coerce you or bribe you?
>>
>>50122401
That's fair. I actually think I remember a quote from Jim that all the powerful old wizards are actually cheaters with equivalents to Harry's mantle.

Though I don't think you're likely to end up going toe-to-toe with Leah within the time frame of the jump with just the Changeling perks, either. Seems like, at most, you'd end up around on-par with the Ladies, and Maeve tuckered herself out trying to control her own Knight. Though she was even sloppier than Harry.
>>
Question to BLADE, rather stupid one actually but as I can't find a note in-jump I want to get it squared:

If a Companion's imported as a Guardian Ghost and they join together with Jumper or another Companion, are they considered an active Companion and thus still taking up one of the 8 active slots? Or are they 'inactive' like a Tailed Beast is when sealed into a jinchuuriki?
>>
File: Where+did+he+touch.jpg (27KB, 364x360px) Image search: [Google]
Where+did+he+touch.jpg
27KB, 364x360px
>>50122431
Show us on the doll where he touched you.

Keep up the nice work! You too, TopHatAlthalus!
>>
>>50121991
>Like KOTOR
I know I'm biting the bait, but what?
>>
>>50122465
>bribe

>BRIBE

>Accusing someone of accepting bribes for jump changes

I have no fucking reaction image in my folder for this one, boys.
>>
>>50122431
Yo Reborn, did you say you're planning to get to Bleach eventually?
>>
>>50122431
Like >>50122465 and >>50121991 I am concerned and am in no way either shitposting or attempting to bait an argument. Please verify, via third party, that your name and trip are correct and that you are who you say you are. Then, after your person has been reasonably established, provide a notarized polygraph stating that you were neither coerced nor threatened into allowing this imaging to happen. Finally, provide a sworn affidavit, blessed off on by an Apophatic priest, that states that even though there are no changes to the wording nothing is unduly nerfed or buffed.

If you do all that, then we may begin to take seriously your claim that this is a legit jump. Please address all of my completely honest legitimate concerns that are in no way an attempt to cause problems, you nerfwhoring bitch of a coward.
>>
>>50122510
Yeah, if anyone wants to bribe me for jump changes, feel free.
>>
>>50122510
Y'all need to stop taking bait.
>>
>>50122506
Probably Pacific Rim which KotOR changed in a bunch of ways when he imaged it without speaking to Wakfu about it.

There was at least one thread of shouting at him till he changed it back.
>>
>>50122506
Ages ago now KOTOR imaged Pacific Rim for Wakfu, and changed a lot. It was not a popular move.
>>
>>50122528
>Apophatic priest
>Not a Discordian Pope
>>
>>50122537
>>50122540
Huh. That doesn't sound like KOTOR.

Surprised he hasn't been crucified.
>>
>>50122465
Neither. He posted questions he had about wording and I made changes for the grammar to flow better.
>>50122520
Working on it right now actually.
It will probably take some time, it's ~15 pages with just the outline and some memos for things.

>>50122528
I can give you a penny and a smiley face anon, it's the best I can do.
>>
>>50122493
Were you the one who was doing the DC Occult and Mythinc jumps? If so how is that going?
>>
>>50122547
It was a long time ago, and people eventually stopped bringing it up because he did fix it. But he did get crap for it for a while.
>>
>>50122545
Do not make light of my post. It was serious. I am concerned that the thread will die in the next five minutes if that post is not addressed. I am concerned.

Mon Monsume.
>>
>>50122553
Okay, this doesn't seem to be working. Please enter your social security number and credit card information to verify that this is in fact REBORNanon.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>50122433
You can decide which form it is that you risk "going over the edge for". It specifically says your new nature, not Changeling or Fae, and the fact it distinguishes which order you transform in before that shows you can decide which is which.

>>50122493
Hmm. Don't remember that one specifially but it seems likely.

And agreed, no more than Harry's likely to suddenly become White Council material unless the apocalyptic trilogy takes several centuries. I was just using 'em as high-end measures for what changeling-Fae could do.
>>
>>50122530
Do you accept (you)s?

I'd like you to change that one stupid thing, please.
>>
File: tumblr_nmngubtZph1rs4yfmo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmngubtZph1rs4yfmo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x271px
>>50122465
>>50122510
A-anons... Help

I c-can't breathe....
>>
File: erisapple.png (80KB, 620x360px) Image search: [Google]
erisapple.png
80KB, 620x360px
>>50122567
Don't make light of Eris, heretic.
>>
>>50122597
Ain't nothin' light about dem tittays or dat ass. Eris a best.
>>
>>50122597
Literally who?
>>
>>50122597
>>50122619

She owes me a chicken.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50122597
...that reminds me.

1. Did the Billy & Mandy jump end up going on the drive?

2. What would a bizarro-Eris from the +0CP drawback be like?
>>
>>50122554
It's... not right now. I'll try to work on it over Thanksgiving and maybe finish it over Christmas. If someone else wanted to do something with them before then, they should feel free, though.

School's been kind of killing me lately. I shouldn't even be here right now. I have two different exams in two days and multiple chapters to study. Send help.

>>50122571
That's fair. Actually, come to think of it, have we seen any high-end thaumaturgy or ritual stuff from one of them. Seems like they've only pulled off-the-cuff stuff from what I can remember.
>>
>>50122645
It was in uploads so I think so.
>>
File: No you get in the fucking bag.jpg (77KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
No you get in the fucking bag.jpg
77KB, 927x380px
Alright, I'm looking for a particular power. I need something easily sustainable that can make me invisible, at least to normal people.

The reason I need this is because I'm in love with the perk from the new Grim Fandango jump that lets you work as a psychopomp in subsequent jumps, but it occurs to me that doing so might be inconvenient if I have to worry about normal people watching me do it.

Any suggestions?
>>
File: erisflabburgerr.png (106KB, 450x680px) Image search: [Google]
erisflabburgerr.png
106KB, 450x680px
>>50122642
Would you prefer a burger?
>>
>>50122571
Oh, and I found the quote I was talking about.

https://www.reddit.com/r/books/comments/3lye65/i_am_jim_butcher_author_of_the_dresden_files_and/cvah6g0/
>>
>>50122597
The tooth gap ruins it for me, I'm sorry.
>>
>>50122670
Death Note has that, nigga.
>>
>>50122684
But that's what makes it great.
Do you even chaos nigga?
>>
>>50122647
>It's... not right now.
Real life comes first of course, hope life eases up on you.
>>
>>50122191
If you study biology, can you create a small intestine?

You can create replacements or so but still
>>
>>50122684
>>50122705
Is it a gap or a blackened tooth?
>>
>>50122745
It's a gap. Things get stuck in it in the show sometimes.

Imagine what else could get stuck there.
>>
File: Smile And Donations Gone.jpg (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Smile And Donations Gone.jpg
191KB, 600x600px
So talk of job offer has reminded me of touhou's maiden of worship perk. What are good divinities or supernatural entities in general for contracting across the chain? Preferably ones who are rather chill and unlikely to make me bend over backwards or just over to channel their power?
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>50122670
The Stranger powers from Worm work quite well for that, as do most of the Void Classpects from Sburb.

>>50122667
Good to know.

>>50122647
Hmm. Nothing springs to mind at all, though presumably the garden with the killer centipede Lea set up in the Nevernever space around Harry's house was the product of one such ritual. . Actually the closest I can remember is the team effort between Maeve, Lily and their crews in the assault on Demonreach.

Aurora's plan was to use an Unravelling and a sacrifice to unbalance the power between the Fae Courts but she didn't get to finish it. Being smiths, the Svartalves are mentioned as making magic rooms or doing commision work for Harry's summoning ring on occassion but never on-screen.
>>
>>50122764
None of them. Serving beings weaker than you is pretty stupid senpai.
>>
>>50122553
Hitman Reborn update when?

And srsly, people DOUBTED me when I hoped you will come back and fix the jumps. WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?
>>
>>50122764
>>
Humans are segmented.
>>
>>50122752
A Magatama.
CP
Chaos God
>>
>>50122787
Well, you're technically not wrong. We got segments alright.

I don't see the point though, dumb flatwormposter
>>
>>50122779
Around the same time as Bleach is done.
>>
File: Crusader's truth.png (75KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader's truth.png
75KB, 500x370px
>>50122783
>>
>>50122431
Sorry if this has already been asked, but can Hive backgrounds eventually develop the special infected on their own? Is the purchase just a shortcut?
>>
>>50122815
You just can't see it because of the skin, you know.
>>
>>50122725
I appreciate it.

>>50122765
I guess it would make sense if their versions of thaumaturgy and evocation are much closer, since controlling magic is way more natural than for a human. Why would a Fae need a prop to focus their magic when it's as natural as moving their hand?
>>
>>50122826
It's a shortcut.
The only ones that are buy only for them are the Special Effects, Pathogen Participation, Eye See You, probably Terra and Alien Infection, and Teamwork to a degree.
>>
>>50122677
I would prefer the Rhode Island Red I was promised, but that was several Jumps ago and I doubt I could make her pay up without Spark.

And, y'know, work ethic.
>>
Would an Unwind jump be possible? Or would that be too pointlessly Grimdark?
>>
>>50122553
Are we getting customization tables or supplements?

Can I be a Mary Sue hybrid for a ton of CP?
>>
>>50122670
Stranger in the New Generic Creepypasta Jump might work.
>>
>>50122873
Customization table. Hollows will have different body types and Fullbringers can customize their fullbring.
It will be costly to become a steel donut.
>>
>>50122930
Can I be the angsty offspring of a hollow and a human?
>>
>>50122871
Better question, what kind of horrible edgelord would be interested in anything that would be offered in a jump in a setting centered around harvesting teenagers for their organs?
>>
>>50122930
Still very critical of not letting us be Arrancar.
>>
>>50122930
>It will be costly to become a steel donut.
Will it be possible to have a zanpakuto that forms into a literal steel doughnut? Even if it would be a bad joke I'm not sure if I could resist.
>>
>>50122854
What are the buy only ones for runner, again? Sorry if you already answered this.
>>
>>50122974
He has said before that Arrancars will be an option in the hollow table.
>>
>>50122930
Are you planning on increasing the cost of Heylin Magic?
>>
>>50122974
Wait, what? Being an Arrancar was the only reason I jump Bleach. They got fuckin style.
>>
>>50122871
There's no such thing. If you have the motivation, go for it.
>>
>>50122871
>too pointlessly Grimdark?
Anon, we have Sonichu already. And SCP.
>>
>>50122993
An overly expensive one. To be as strong as shinigami can be for free.

>>50123002
You're forced to be a regular Hollow and go through identity death and end your chain to become and Arrancar.
>>
Oh my god are we still on the Bleach dick.

Why.

Why are you guys continuously bouncing on Tite Kubo's dick.
>>
>>50123035
Even weaker Arrancar are upper lieutenant level.
>>
>>50123045
Because we're all sluts, anon.

Why do you think everyone wants a harem?
>>
>>50123045
Talk about something else if you don't like it you miserable faggot. People talk about what they want.
>>
>>50123051
Yeah, except unlike Shinigami, Arrancar don't have literally infinite potential.
>>
>>50123051
And a Shinigami doesn't have to kill himself to become a Lieutenant.
>>
>>50123069
Says who? I'm pretty sure they can train to et stronger after taking off the mask.
>>
>>50123051
That's... not remotely correct. Arrancar are literally just Hollow that pull their mask off or get boosted by the Hogyoku for a variable boost in power. They can be weaker than any given seated officer, let alone lieutenants.
>>
>>50123045
I bet you're the same guy who bitches whenever people talk about Worm, aren't you?
>>
>>50123001
Do you actually know what you're talking about or are you just whining? Plenty of characters in the show can use Heylin magic.
>>50123069
It's a thing in bleach that Shinigami have limits, thats why Aizen did the whole hogyuku thing to try and surpass his limits.
>>
>>50122963
If you take the perk to get the base power of the other race, then you can fanwank it as that.
>>50122974
They all start at the same strength, it will be a buyable perk.
>>50122982
Consume +, Runner Rounds , Transform, and Excessive Force
>>50122976
I, uhh. Maybe. I'll see if I can make something that allows that.
>>50123001
Possibly.
I'm working on Bleach, KHR, and KoTH right now so I haven't started that one yet.
>>50123045
Don't you remember? Kubo's ride never ends.
>>50123069
Last time I checked they do have potential like that, just that in the end of the series it was OC vs God vs Aizen vs Gods old organs so it was kinda hard to see what the hell happened to the power levels.
>>
>>50122930
Ignoring the pointless Arrancar argument might I ask a far more important question: Will there be a canon companion option?
>>
>>50123019
And the Deldar jump. Which might be our edgiest. Does anything top it?
>>
>>50123051
The strongest Arrancar shown are still weaker than the Shinigami who have achieved Bankai though. They might have a higher average power level but they can't compete with the top of the other races.
>>
>>50122495
Unless i've misunderstood, the answer is no, they still count.
>>
>>50123118
I am considering it.
There might be limitations so that you don't pull out Juha Bach, SK, or other people who fuck with other settings.
>>
>>50123118
And do Rangiku's tits take up two slots?
>>
>>50123118
>>50122930
This. Big titty waifus are paramount. Hopefully not expensive either.
>>
>>50123104
>They all start at the same strength
Not really, no. Starting shinigami are on Hollow duty. Already showing them to be stronger.

And a Shinigami just has to train to get stronger. What does a Hollow have to do? Commit genocide until they explode into a mindless mass of souls, killing themselves more or less and erasing their personal identity. Then they sit there for eons until a soul managed to gain control over the others and is reborn as an adjuchas. Which is an entirely different being, so that hollow is dead. Then it's more genocide. It's quite a bit harder of a process, and it's going to count as killing your jumper and even if it didn't, identity death is just as bad. They're not comparable at all.

And the only recourse is to buy an expensive perk? A perk that's practically mandatory for the Hollow background.
>>
File: thou dainty cockmongler.png (226KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
thou dainty cockmongler.png
226KB, 500x432px
>>50123045
Okay. Anons, how did you BTFO Lucifer in Devil Survivor?
>>
File: EX Rank Shitposting.gif (5MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
EX Rank Shitposting.gif
5MB, 400x225px
>>50123104
>it was OC
I'M A HUMAN! AND A SHINIGAMI! AND A HOLLOW! AND A FULLBRINGER! AND A QUINCY! AND MY SUPER SPECIAL BANKAI THAT FOCUS MY POWER, RATHER THAN EXPAND IT LIKE ALL OTHER BANKAI, WAS DUE TO MY GREAT-GRANDPA'S GHOST IN MY SOUL! BUT EVEN MY REAL BANKAI STILL WORKS DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL BANKAI!
>>
>>50123131
Hatred for one. Black Bullet, Elfen Lied and Akame Ga Kill get pretty edgy with the utterly horrible people in their settings but probably not Deldar levels.
>>
>>50123161
He means that all the origins start out at the same strength, you will start at the same power level regardless of which option you choose.
>>
>>50122783
I have no idea who that is.
>>
>>50123178
You're kinda ignoring my point entirely, anon.
>>
>>50123118
>>50123137
>>50123152
I just want Neliel and Harribel.
>>
File: 1473557564528.png (23KB, 120x148px) Image search: [Google]
1473557564528.png
23KB, 120x148px
>>50123188
>Want loli Nel daughteru.
>It'd be completely immoral not to fix her mask so she can return to her true self.
>>
>>50123136
Welp. That makes it - unfortunately - unlikely I'm ever going to make use of a Companion's OverSoul stuff post-jump. That pretty much limits me to 4 active Companions per jump if I were to go that route, and one of those actives wouldn't even have a Guardian Ghost.
>>
>>50123161
They will, because you're a special hollow

Evolving won't be a fail scenario.
>>50123165
lol
>>50123188
I think those two will work.
You have great taste, hollows are a best
>>
>>50123188
...And the shitposter keeps ban-dodging.
>>
>>50123097
At least the Worm posters talk about the story and the setting. All Bleach posters do is cry about muh powers. They're stereotypical shounen shitters.
>>
>>50123137
New bleach did that. It was a surprisingly good move.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of that jump? 'Good for you, SB'? 'How dare you try to steal my claim'? 'Heard you talking shit like I wouldn't find out'?
>>
File: d5lt4au.jpg (69KB, 473x470px) Image search: [Google]
d5lt4au.jpg
69KB, 473x470px
>>50122645
It's under "The Grim Adventures". Most people who seem to have trouble finding it seem to be looking for "Grim Adventures" or "Billy and Mandy", and hence are looking in the A-M folder. It's actually in N-Z.

>>50122597
... do you think Eris would make a good companion?
>>
File: Jumpers 2.jpg (334KB, 709x546px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 2.jpg
334KB, 709x546px
>>50123161
>hen they sit there for eons until a soul managed to gain control over the others and is reborn as an adjuchas
That's not how Menos Grande work. Either one of the Souls remains in control of the Grande from the moment they transform, or you're lost as a mindless animal forever.
That's why Adjuchas have to keep feeding, because otherwise they will turn into a mindless Menos Grande, with no hope of ever being more than that.

>>50123202
I know I have great taste
>>
>>50122963
No, it'll automatically make you annoyingly chipper.
>>
>>50123202
>Won't be a fail scenario.
Let me point you to
>>50123202
>identity death is just as bad
Even if it doesn't count as chain over, you, the jumper, die and are erased for a new being that gets to jump. See what I mean?

You also ignored what I was saying about the massive difference in effort required between shinigami and arrancar.
>>
>>50123136
A non imported guardian ghost is welcome to haunt you in future jumps free of charge.

But only a non imported one.
>>
>>50123137
>Juha Bach
Which reminds me, how about an option that makes the plot end after the fullbringers arc? Or just a fanfic option that points out that you could use it to just retcon away everything after that.
>>
>>50123206
>All Bleach posters do is cry about muh powers.
If you look at this thread you'll see a focus on Waifus.
>>
File: ItsNyarlathotep.jpg (85KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ItsNyarlathotep.jpg
85KB, 800x450px
>>50123185
>>
>>50123133
That's really not true.
Grimmjow and Ulq lost to Ichigo's asspulls.
Bone-face Tits McGee lost to a cheap shot from Aizen and then to personal intervention from Ywach.
Barrigan lost to a guy who's essentially a high-level D&D wizard using a wild guess to find a weakness he didn't even know he had.
And Starrk was shitting on Shunsui and died because he really just didn't give a shit.
>>
>>50123162
A Sword of the Cross.
>>
>>50123201
Oops. See this. >>50123231
>>
Does anyone know if you can choose multiple poke-types in the Sonichu jump? Like could you be a Electric/Dark or a Steel/Grass or something like that?
>>
>>50123218
Adjuchas don't retain any memories or personality from their period as a regular Hollow or their existence as a living human.
>>
Huh... anyone have any idea what would happen if you rezzed the various Bleach spirits (fullbringer, arrancar, etc) via Magicka's Revive or similar?
>>
>>50123235
As the most important aspect of the setting waifus are assumed, anons are arguing about the petty insignificant shit because the important stuff has already been confirmed.
>>
>>50123216
No.
>>
File: I want them.jpg (527KB, 617x1728px) Image search: [Google]
I want them.jpg
527KB, 617x1728px
>>50123241
>Bone-face Tits McGee
OY! My waifu's name is "Bone-face Shark-tits McGee" thank you very much.

>>50123262
Many normal Hollows are shown to no longer remember their life as a living human. Shinigami, all of whom are dead people, don't remember their life as a living human.
>>
So a while ago I settled on a canonical ending for the Gamemaster. At time of posting, I don't really feel like writing it. So it's basically done.

I'm not sure what to do for a new chain. Throw me some random ideas. Not feeling Native Jumpers just yet.
>>
>>50123269
You're ignoring half of what I'm saying again.
>>
>>50123202
Are the 100 cp items discounted or free for their origins?
>>
>>50123269
He's being a huge bitch about this, but you're missing his point there. You'd have to become Adjuchas yourself, which means your actual memories are gone, rather than your Background's.
>>
File: tits1477314120076.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
tits1477314120076.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>50123269
>Tits McGee
Ah, the Tits McGee clan. An ancient and noble bloodline that I have long counted among my greatest allies.
>>
Headpats for the daughteru god! Waifus for the waifu throne!
>>
>>50123282
Guy trying to write the best novel in the multiverse.
>>
>>50123165
Seriously tho. Ichigo is literally the most absurd Sue I've ever read. And that includes the Harry Potter who slices moons in half with his giant chainsaw penis.
>>
>>50123210
I only glanced at the page count.
I'm a little ticked off, and parts of it do seem like a power grab, but no one uses it and it's not on the drive so I'm not that mad.
>>50123221
No, I mean you won't fail.
You are still you, just in a new body. Your personality is safe.
>>50123233
I don't know about that, I have to make my way down to drawbacks first.

>>50123286
Always free for origins.
>>
>>50123263
Annierro gets stuck in a loop of being resurrected by you and then killed by the 13th for not being kaien.

Barrigan goes on a rant about being powerful

Stark takes a nap.

Harribel becomes a womens rights activist.

Slayzel goes to college to learn everything, dies because he forgets he needs to eat.

Ulqourria writes emo poetry for a bit, then kills himself.

Grimjow throws a massive hissy fit. Not sure what else.

And I probably misspelled half of those names.
>>
>>50123269
What is this from? Please let it be from a web-comic that I can read.
>>
>>50123295
Rude.
>>
>>50123320
Are you saying you have never built a throne out of your waifus?
>>
>>50123269
>>50123318
So trying to find that if it's a comic, but all I get is a very odd artist when I search the name at the end.
Is it a one off thing or something?
>>
>>50123308
>No, I mean you won't fail.
I got that. The issue was your memories and personalities which Adjuchas lose from their time as a Hollow. You seem to be trying to say those magically stick around too.

Now the problem is that you haven't addressed the effort required for a Hollow to reach Arrancar vs. the effort needed to unlock Bankai.
>>
>>50123331
Chair is worst waifu.
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>50123283
>>50123291
I know what he means, but I have seen no proof this memory loss is anything but natural. Which means perks for perfect memory should negate it. Unless you're able to show actual proof that the memory loss is outright caused by the change of Hollow->Grande->Adjuchas then I don't see your point.

>>50123295
You're not wrong.

>>50123300
>Harry Potter who slices moons in half with his giant chainsaw penis.
Wait, what?

>>50123318
>>50123333
No idea, I found it on /tg/

>>50123331
No Comment.
>>
>>50123335
>effort needed to unlock Bankai.
Hundreds of years unless you're a Mary Sue.
>>
>>50123361
Pretty sure the fanfic is called HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>50123269
Nel is the only good Bleach waifu, Justice.
>>
>>50123364
Training and expertise. Now an Arrancar? Millions of dead souls, you have to commit a genocide and feed your fat ass and it takes far longer.
>>
>>50123318
It's a one-off by some dude on deviant-art apparently. First comment is someone expressing disappointment that it's not actually a comic.
>>
>>50123361
>Wait, what?
Heavens got rather weird about his moon smashing at one point.
>>
>>50123374
Nel and Harribel are both mai waifus.
>>
File: 1461529714371.png (331KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461529714371.png
331KB, 1280x720px
>>50123380
Don't you dare involve me in this nonsense.

>>50123298
That's an idea for the drawing board.
>>
>>50123361
>Wait, what?
Or something like that. It's called 30 Hs.

Well, technically it's HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. But that's a mouthful.
>>
>>50123335
Of course they magically stick around, its a cp bought origin so you wouldn't be punished for taking it.
More than likely I will just lower the amount of souls to achieve arrancar, or state that monstrous souls increase the rate.
If that doesn't sound too good near the end I will make them get stronger by training. Maybe as a perk bought with non-cp points that is cheap.
>>
>>50123282
Be the founder of the original Interdimensional Wrestling League.

Do it by wrestling the protagonist and antagonist of each realm you visit into submission and getting them to sign on with your event, if not fully Companionizing them.
>>
>>50123308
>and parts of it do seem like a power grab
You're not exactly in a position to point that finger, my man.

>but no one uses it and it's not on the drive so I'm not that mad.
I use it. I honestly hope the one you make is better than SBs, because I'd prefer to use it, though.

I really don't see why you'd be mad at all. The jumpmakers explicitly said they didn't want to put in on our drive.
>>
>>50123400
You are, by default, involved in any moon related destruction. Even if you weren't there, especially if you weren't there.
>>
>>50123258
Fuck, I accidentally took out the rules for that.

Yes, you can choose two Pokemon Types. If you're a pokemon they have to correspond to your species's type and if you're a Sonichu one of them has to be electric.
>>
>>50123421
Doesn't it seem off to you that you need to jump through so many non-canon hoops to keep this 'starting off as a regular hollow' idea of yours?
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>50123471
Look, I took Moonshatter ONCE and it killed me. I would rather deal with Asura, the Sovereign of Sorrow, the entirety of the Chaos Gods and all their minions, Devourlord Revya, and any other suicidal drawback we have available than EVER DOING THAT AGAIN.
>>
How many posted jumps are we missing from the Drive, by any chance?
>>
>>50123483
It isn't really the first origin where some of the innate drawbacks are waived.
>>
File: 1476983008848.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476983008848.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>50123498
Shhh, shhh. It's alright Heavens, embrace the death of moons that is your birthright.
>>
>>50123308
Reborn, the only thing I care about from SB Bleach Jump is the Pocket Sand Fullbring. And the Quincy perk to collect other kinds of energy BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY POCKET SAND

Reborn plz

>>50123421
Is it actually going to be souls or simply its dependent on SPIRIT PARTICLES which the souls and everything in soul world are made of?

WILL THERE BE HELL-VERSE DRAWBACK/Things
>>
>>50123421
All I want is to be able to rip off Starrk's western theme.
>>
>>50123483
It's the best way to balance the origins. Otherwise Hollows are kind of shit tier, since the best way they have to get stronger is chain ending, while the Shinigami and Quincy can train to be just as strong.
>>
>>50123498
Lunacidal maniac.
>>
>>50123247
So 24 hours in sensory deprivation is 10% Furyoku increase while death is 30%?

Time to go into an oxygen tank, to get me sexual spirit powers...

Does Nature or Life count as element or conceptual thing?
>>
>>50123523
A lot. Because uploading to the drive is sporadic and retarded.
>>
>>50123542
As a mad-biologist Jumper, the Drop-In capstone from the SB jump is literally my favorite perk in the chain.
>>
>>50123498
I got you man. I was there, telling you how stupid a plan it was and advocating a retcon or time travel quackery, and I remember with you.

>>50123538
I'd love to see you do Moonshattered, Justice.
>>
>>50123247
Well unfortunately I have too many companions right now to go with anything BUT imports, to avoid bloating the list.

Also? That distinction seems kind've arbitrary, but oh well.
>>
>>50123459
You're right about the first part, I have improved though.
Thanks, I hope it is too.
That's funny.
>>50123483
A little, but it's been done before.
>>50123542
I'll have to check the SB version to see what you mean anon, besides if it's what I think it is then it will be in the KoTH jump.

Spirit particles seem like a good substitute for souls.

There will be Hell Verse things in there.
>>
was there a jump that had something that prevented you from being recorded? I thought that I remembered one, but I can't seem to find it
>>
>>50123590
Creepypasta
>>
>>50123560
Why not just make it Arrancar and more expensive?
>>
>>50123576
I don't even know what moonshattered is off the top of my head.

>>50123583
You know there needs to be THAT drawback right?

You have to take part in the end-of-episode omakes, ranging from the little shorts, to Gin's lessons.
>>
Guys, does it make me a bad person if I spend all the CP in some jumps instead of buying shit for companions?
>>
>>50123583
There is literal Fullbring which gives you a trenchcoat thing that lets you throw pocket sand at high speeds.

It's boosted form you get from overcharging it or stealing someone's Fullbring(before their Fullbring adds a thing to yours) has the trenchcoat grow, grant you tail and long sleeves and the pockets have zipper mouths, shooting out tons of sand. You can slide like that, and recall sand to yourself but otherwise can't manipulate it. It flies back to you when recalled at your personal top speed
>>
>>50123583
The spirit particle thing is retarded. It's just the core word for people who want to use soul eating powers but not eat souls.
>>
>>50123607
Moonshattered is in the Sailor Moon Jump and it's basically you've killed all the Sailor Scouts and have to deal with ALL of the Sailor Moon threats to come. Including Chaos, Death Phantom, and full power Metilica when they come up.
>>
>>50123421
>More than likely I will just lower the amount of souls to achieve arrancar, or state that monstrous souls increase the rate.
Don't do non canon shit again. If people want to be hollows, they can deal with the most integral part of being a hollow, eating souls.

There's no need for a note about training, they already can get stronger by training. That's canon. Nnoitra does it.

Do not put non canon bullshit in the jump again. Learn from last time.
>>
>>50123590
Take a look at the Deus Ex HR drop in capstone Ghost. It hides your footage and protects your bank account too.
>>
File: You be the hero!.jpg (742KB, 916x782px) Image search: [Google]
You be the hero!.jpg
742KB, 916x782px
>>50123625
Not really? It's a jumping style. Some people go full Companion Build and trick out their Companions as much as possible, some people focus on their own power and let their Companions develop naturally, some people find some level of middle ground. It's all good.

>>50123652
Ah, I see.
>>
>>50123635
That's
A. Retarded.
B. Kind of useless.
C. Fucking awesome.
>>
>>50123652
>and full power Metilica

James Hetfield doesn't seem so imposing. I bet Metallia would be a lot more difficult. Does this mean that the Senshi were avid napster users?
>>
>>50123667
Both A and B.
>>
>>50123606
Agreed. If nothing else, tack on a +CP or just lower CP option under the origin that lets you start as a normal Hollow.
>>
>>50123657
You're just supporting >>50123606
>>
>>50123681
>>50123667
Getting a cool trenchcoat, tail, sleeve claws and the constantly shooting out sand when powered up? That is great.

Why? First off, it's limitless sand. Second, your Fullbring can be modified depending on what Fullbrings you steal or are shared with you. Third, be an earth bender or anything like that and with this, you are golden. And four.

Sand will fly back to you at your top speed when recalled. So what happens if you do a giant mound of sand and have super speed? Ever been in sandstorm?
>>
>>50123590
Deus Ex Human Revolution, Rick & Morty, Creepypasta.
>>
>>50123523
Somebody had some confusion as far as jumps that were missing went, and other people were apparently confused that some of my WIPs were finished jumps. (This same question was asked on IRC oddly.)

Knight of Sidonia is the only jump I made that isn't on the drive. There's some anon out there who has been keeping their own drive of my stuff, but other than KoS I haven't actually put up anything new (Brutus updated FFX). I don't think KoS is actually on the list of jumps, so normally there shouldn't be a problem.

Besides me though there's apparently a fair share of jumps that have never made it on, somebody else brought up Vanquish wasn't up either. By now it's going to be a bit tougher to find them unless you ask for the anons that save almost everything.
>>
>>50123737
>>50123659
>>50123604
cool, ty
>>
>>50123750
Someone should probably archive dive and go through each thread from #1 doing a search for .pdf.
>>
>>50123786
In pretty sure this situation actually falls under the same as asking "Is X a jump yet?".
>>
>>50123720
And this is cthulhu's only redeeming feature here. Creating some really damn awesome sword powers.

The hollow one's are the only ones that are actually bad though, but the fullbringings?

>Copy every move ever into a book and learn how to use it.
>Infinite sand with broken recall ability. Also looks cool.
>Edward scissorhands, and then also stealing people's muscle mass. Cough superman cough.

Glorious. Just a touch of SB's typical power wankery, but with enough limits that it's not horribly broken.
>>
>>50123879
Look, I'm no Bleach or SB fan, but you're no better than him if you can't bitch without suggesting better alternatives
>>
>>50123750
I've got Vanquish (as of 2016-10-02) if it needs to be put in the uploads folder?
>>
>>50123858
Eh?
>>
>>50123919
Um, what? I'm complementing him.

Mostly.

But he IS really good at making these things.
>>
>>50123944
He's passable, anon. I don't know that I'd call him good.
>>
>>50123606
Frankly, because Arrancar aren't any better than Quincy or Shinigami. There is no justification for making them more expensive.
>>
>>50123879
>The hollow one's are the only ones that are actually bad though, but the fullbringings?
I like the devil one.
>>
>>50124113
Except he kinda is already, by making arrancar a perk and making hollow the background. But to justify that, he jumps through a bunch of non-canon hoops so we can retain our identity and not need to commit genocide and sit on our fat asses for centuries. So why not cut out the middleman?
>>
>>50124128
>sit on our fat asses for centuries

>Implying this doesn't happen anyways
>Average_Jumper.jpg
>>
So, uh, if nobody minds, I uploaded the Vanquish doc to the uploads folder, since the author never seemed to get around to it.
>>
>>50124128
I'd rather convince him by pointing out his fanwank about racial strength isn't actually canon.

Hollows kind of suck period. They are 'born' in a ridiculously hostile, dog-eat-dog world. Even at the apex of their power, they are still only mid-upper tier Captain at best. And this AFTER being enhanced with the super plot device. I would never even consider taking them as an origin unless it actually gave you cp.
>>
File: gainz.gif (5MB, 544x302px) Image search: [Google]
gainz.gif
5MB, 544x302px
Could Life Fiber Hybird from KLK eventually allow one too do pic-related?
>>
>>50124192
Convince him of what, in particular?
>>
>>50124201
Considering she's what the damn perk is based on... yes.
>>
>>50124126
>Can use nuclear hellfire
>Can resist nuclear hellfire
>75% mp discount to fire stuff

Those three aspects mesh really damn well.

That said, it's basically barrigans fire type eeveelution.
>>
>>50124126
I like the lamia one more than the demon, desu.

Although that was mostly because of the cutting scales thing it got with Segunda Etapa.
>>
>>50124201
I'd say no: Ryuko's circumstances are special even among fiber hybrids.

Also, we can't be sure how much of that was here and how much was the sword.

Though I'm sure something from Kingdom Hearts would let you do that.
>>
File: chew things over.gif (443KB, 506x516px) Image search: [Google]
chew things over.gif
443KB, 506x516px
>>50124201
Yes. It basically puts you on the same level of Ryuuko, sans Senketsu.
And she was able to do that without him.
>>
>>50124220
I don't even know at this point. Maybe making Arrancar optional, without the cp tax? Or making them two separate origins, with Hollows giving you cp for taking them, and Arrancar being free. Or Arrancar as being an upgrade over the Hollow origin.

Hollows were basically glorified canon fodder ever since the Soul Society arc, so having them as an origin at all feels kind of weird.
>>
>>50124228
>>50124277
Not that anon, but dammmmm...

Why's it only 200 CP?
>>
>>50124201
That would probably be the Ki Technique perk instead.
>>
>>50124295
400 but discounted for Drop-In.
>>
>>50124295
Because it doesn't instantly give you that, it gives you the potential to grow into that like Ryuuko did.
>>
>>50124253
>Ryuko's circumstances are special even among fiber hybrids.
There are three, and they were all made into hybrids in different ways. She's no more special than the other two, they are all unique.
>>
File: ryukowhat.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ryukowhat.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>50124253
>Ryuko's circumstances are special even among fiber hybrids.
Considering there are only three hybrids in the show.... not really possible to 'stand out.'
And the perk is based off of Ryuuko, not Nui. Nui's a different type of hybrid, and so is Ragyou.

>>50124295
Because it really only gives you the potential for it. One of the main reasons Ryuuko got that powerful was by training and gathering/eating life fibers.
Like turning you into an RPG character. You're capable of some bullshit, but you gotta grind for XP, first.
>>
>>50124331
And no one else shows anything comparable without a Kamui, so it's probably the sword.
>>
File: DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!.gif (3MB, 367x206px) Image search: [Google]
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!.gif
3MB, 367x206px
>>50124357
Sasuki does things comparable with Ki rather than being a life fiber hybrid.
You're not just wrong, you're pigheaded and wrong.
>>
File: ragyo.png (879KB, 765x1058px) Image search: [Google]
ragyo.png
879KB, 765x1058px
>>50124357
Yes they do.
Ragyou was able to fend both Satsuki and Ryuuko off while defending the Fiber Mass in one of the last episodes.
When the duo had their kamui, but Ragyou didn't.

The sword probably enabled it, since a normal one would have likely snapped in half, but it's just a nigh-indestructible sword. The power was Ryuuko's.
>>
>>50124343
>Ryuuko got that powerful was by training and gathering/eating life fibers.
Wasn't she only able to eat them because of Senketsu, though? Also, does this ean we could only improve in-jump w/o some method to take life fibers with us?
>>
>>50124365
She also had a scissorblade.
>>
>>50124388
The perk says your life fibers grow with you.
>>
File: Is that her sword.png (868KB, 940x700px) Image search: [Google]
Is that her sword.png
868KB, 940x700px
>>50124357
>>50124391
It's a Kendo Stick here, and she destroys waves of Sanageyama's mooks when she's the same age.
>>
>>50124404
Okay? So she lifts an elephant. That's not even close to slicing the tops off of several buildings.
>>
File: nui.png (574KB, 546x720px) Image search: [Google]
nui.png
574KB, 546x720px
>>50124388
I don't quite remember if it was her or senketsu, all the times I recall life fibers flowing into her was when she was wearing him, yeah. Might have been both.

Also, if you take some fibers with you, you could just cultivate them. They're organic, after all.
>>
>>50124431
You can see her Kendo Stick poking out from two layers of Steel and a human body.
>>
>>50124442
Which still isn't close to slicing the tops off several buildings...

What kind of twisted game are you playing, anon?
>>
>>50124474
>Twisted game
IT NEEDS TO BE RESET!
>>
>>50124474
I can't find a god damn image of it, but in Episode 6 she sends hundreds of Young Sanageyama's allies flying with a single blow of her sword. It's not on the same level, but it's also several years beforehand.
>>
Satsuki is the shittiest sister.
>>
>>50124544
That's an odd way of spelling Nui
>>
>>50124544
Agreed.

Worst girl.
>>
File: Don't do it.gif (199KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Don't do it.gif
199KB, 500x482px
>>50124544
Satsuki has the best ass
>>
>>50124507
I refuse!
>>
>>50121913
How does weight work with the stored biomass?
>>
>>50124357
The only powers attributed to the scissor blades is causing wounds that life fibres can't regenerate from. Given that we see people do similar things with air pressure from other weapons it seems like a stretch to say that the scissors blades are solely responsible.
>>
>>50124562
And Ryuko has dat ass on the back of her neck. Is she some kind of genius?
>>
>>50124570
But anon.

THAT'S WHAT V2 IS FOR!
>>
>>50124396
>>50124432
Do I have to worry about the Hybrid Fibers betraying me? Are they either sapient or sentient?
>>
>>50124562
Satsuki has nothing but trash.
>>
>>50121974
Ask Justice. He made a perk combo that let's him go hivemind through a combination of psionics, TerraFormars Mosaic Organ, and Wolverine-level regeneration.

Basically, he cut have bits of himself cut off and they regenerate into new bodies, with his mind spread evenly between them all.

That's how he manages all his waifus.
>>
>>50124620
No, they are part of you, just like your muscles or your skin.
>>
File: kill la kill - tits vs ass.png (2MB, 1071x5000px) Image search: [Google]
kill la kill - tits vs ass.png
2MB, 1071x5000px
>>50124562
But Ryuko's boobs are confirmed better.
>>
>>50124632
>TerraFormars Mosaic Organ

>tfw Terra Formars update never coming

And now I'm sad again. God damn it.
>>
>>50124632
You're not wrong. Pein-style Hivemind clones is pretty great.
>>
>>50124652
Why? The jumpmaker flip-flopped on organ capabilities and was a god damn nerfwhore when it came to kaiju organs and other shit.

We're better without his worthless ass.
>>
Do sane Kamuis count as companions?
>>
>>50124730
Do intelligent weapons or other equipment count?
>>
>>50124640
After the Trigger pr begged people to vote Ryuko because Satsuki was winning. And Mako was probably lying about the titties to boost Ryuko's confidence.
>>
>>50124739
Well, those aren't usually independent. Also, I've heard from somewhere that Kamui specifically take up a companion slot. Did Brows make a ruling on it?
>>
File: 1468084053059.gif (100KB, 349x342px) Image search: [Google]
1468084053059.gif
100KB, 349x342px
>>50124640
>>
So finished Blood Blockade Battlefront. Great series, quite enjoyed it. However it's a bit lacking in exposition in the anime, while manga hasn't been translated. So I'm not making a jump for it. I am watching Katanagatari now though I don't think I'm up for trying to balance a jump there.
>>
Is the Thu'um worth it? I know it's supposed to be better in lore than in gameplay, but I have no idea how much better and it's pretty expensive.
>>
>>50124833
It's "Shout thunderstorms and earthquakes when just trying to speak" level.
>>
>>50124833
Probably not, you can do pretty much whatever you want by using that setting's magic which doesn't require buying an undiscounted capstone.
>>
>>50124833
It's a language-based magic system that can be spammed and doesn't drain any resources. Even with all that, it's still roughly comparable in raw power to a high-level will-based, mana-draining, somatic system.
>>
>>50124839
I never understood that. Why the fuck do the Greybeards have so much trouble controlling it? It's supposed to be actively difficult to Shout, but they can't even speak a normal language without accidentally killing people?
>>
>>50124879
Because high-level users basically infuse their very speech with it to the point where it's difficult NOT to speak it.
>>
>>50124879
Because it increases the level of connection your soul has to Nirn. Greybeards still have human souls, so they have difficulty controlling the phenomena that result. Basically, speaking makes deadly soul-waves that the dov can control yet mortals can't.
>>
>>50124912
So why do dragons seem so unimpressive compared to mortal practitioners? Like, they should be damn-good, but it's like every human Thuum user dwarfs them in power.
>>
>>50124938
They're just fucking waking up after thousands of years of being dead. You try exercising your vocal cords after you been rottin' in the dirt for a few millenia. See how far you get.
>>
>>50124913
So why aren't dragons able to go about shouting down mountains and the like? Are the Greybeards actually stronger than them?
>>
>>50124833
Lorewise a fight between Miraak (second most powerful dragon born ) and Vahlok (a tongue) resulted in Soltheim (an island about the size of Ireland) being separated from the mainland and pushed out to sea. Dragonrend is also pretty unique in that it forces beings to understand the concept of immortality so it would mess up most gods and beings born as true immortals. In the game you should also keep in mind that the greybeards speaking caused the land of skyrim to shake.
>>
>>50124938
Because you just segued into comparing Skyrim gameplay to the lore when we were talking about the lore.
>>
File: Nine Arts Dragon.jpg (100KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Nine Arts Dragon.jpg
100KB, 500x374px
So with turkey day approaching and delving through old martial arts manga, I've decided to claim The Breaker series and hope to have a jump ready by then or at the very least a wip to show. Mentioning it here and now on the off chance someone else gets the same idea.
>>
>>50124955
>an island about the size of Ireland) being separated from the mainland and pushed out to sea
That's not how islands fucking work.
>>
>>50124974
MAGIC, MOTHERFUCKER.

DO YOU EVEN
>>
>>50124912
>>50124913
This actually sounds like a reason NOT to buy it.
>>
>>50124959
Thanksgiving dragon?
>>
>>50124948
>>50124956
I know, but even in lore (to include dialogue), mortals seem a lot more powerful than dragons. In fact, dragons don't seem to be present at all. The most notable example is Oglaf (?) The One-Eyed King and the fact that a few mortal Tongues were able to turn the tides all the way back against the dragons.
>>
>>50124988
>This actually sounds like a reason NOT to buy it.
The perk makes you a Dovakin, does it not? Meaning your dragon soul can handle it far better.
>>
>>50124993
May have something to do with them being "granted" the Breath by Kyne. It also supposedly got weaker when they used it in ways the gods didn't like, so maybe they buff it for mortals who obey them.

>>50125000
Not unless you also take the scenario.
>>
>>50124993
I think it's because dragons are meant to be unchanging immortal things and as such they can't really get stronger and don't learn new things very easily.
>>
>>50124959
Get the lil girl's illness as a drawback.
>>
>>50125017
I thought the non-Deadra gods didn't have enough power left to do anything.
>>
>>50125033
Eh, they can't do /as/ much, but they can still do enough to give blessings and gifts. Just look at Pelinazi.
>>
>>50125017
>>50125033
>It also supposedly got weaker when they used it in ways the gods didn't like
Kirkbride says this is bullshit the Greybeards believe because they're stupid.

It's based on their founder losing when he tried to invade Morrowind. Nothing actually happened to his Voice powers themselves, what actually happened is that Lorkhan revoked his Shezzarine status, because the Dumner are a Padomaic species just like most humans and Lorkhan didn't want them genocided like Nords do to other elves.

So this guy doesn't know this, and blames his loss on people misusing the voice and too many people using it, so he creates the Greybeards and shouts down (literally and using the power) anyone who disagrees, and restricts the Voice. Because he's stupid.
>>
>>50124913
>>50124988
>>50125000
I'm 99% sure that that "soul resonance" jazz is something that anon just made up. If not, this is the first time I've ever heard of it.
>>
>>50125051
>Dumner are a Padomaic species just like most humans
As someone who's only played Skyrim and Oblivion, what does that mean? I thought they were secured High Elves?
>>
>>50125087
Cursed*

On a related note, are Nords the only ones who can shout if they're not Dragonborn?
>>
>>50124959
Gotta save NAD's lover before some fuckface snipes her.
>>
>>50125103
Unless you purchase the perk, yes. Though that does remind me: the notes say TES magic works the way it does post-jump, so if you're a Nord you may be able to learn it without the perk.
>>
>>50125087
It means their personal philosophy is more aligned to Padomay (chaos) than Anu (order).

Basically the way this manifested, is that the weakest Et'Ada who survived independently after the creation of Mundus split on whether or not it was a good thing. Some thought that the opportunity presented by Mundus was good, and others thought it was horrible and missed the shapeless formlessness that existed before. This ideological split roughly corresponds with the ancestors of humans and eleves, respectively. However, elves eventually disagreed on this kind of thing, and that includes the Chimer, the ancestors of the Dunmer, who rejected the Altmer way of life.

Specifically, the Dunmer do not worship Lorkhan, but they respect him, and consider what he did to give them a great opportunity. They believe that hardship and struggle inspires you to greater heights of achievement, and that the whole world is a giant arena where mortals are to test themselves and reach great heights.

In a sense, they are right. Mundus is basically a plot by Lorkhan to give a bunch of et'ada the chance to achieve Amaranth and become their own godhead.

>>50125103
All humans, at the very least, can use the voice. Most of them are in fact descended from Nords, anyway.

>>50125141
Bzzt, fucking wrong.
>>
>>50125151
Huh. So I was right in thinking Dark Elves are best elves.

What about Orcs?
>>
>>50125151
Uh, what? Even redguards, who lived across the ocean? I thought that the people of Tamriel were gifted the Voice in order to shuck off the dov? Basically, it'd be a context-specific gift that would only affect the Nords and their descendants.
>>
File: Beach Breaker.jpg (88KB, 1200x879px) Image search: [Google]
Beach Breaker.jpg
88KB, 1200x879px
>>50125021
It will be there anon, along with many other horrible, self inflicted misfortunes.

>>50125106
Stopping that plot arc is highly advised. Although dealing with the mastermind would be in your best interest to fix the issue at the root.
>>
>>50125203
Orsimer were formerly the followers of the god Trinimac, and were basically a bunch of hateful but glorious religious zealot-warriors. They hounded any heretics. This included the Chimer, who they hounded and harassed, tried to kill or turn back to Altmer society. This is what prompted Boethiah to eat him and convert him to the Daedra Malacath. Trinimac is also notable in that he's the Aedra who hated Lorkhan the most.

Modern Orsimer stand for nothing and have no greater ideals. Most are barbaric. The rest are just trying to get by despite their bad reputation. They have no room for lore and considerations or even for memory of what any of this means.

>>50125215
We actually don't know about Redguards.

They might not even count as humans since they're just aliens from a previous kalpa.
>>
>>50125260
>They might not even count as humans since they're just aliens from a previous kalpa.
Wait, they are? I knew Argonians were something like that but not Redguards.

How did they survive Alduin eating everything?
>>
>>50125260
>inb4 triggered NRAs
>>
>>50125259
Black Heaven and Earth purchasable, but with a mandatory drawback that has the head cuck of the martial arts alliance gunning for you and yours?
>>
>>50125297
Argonians aren't. Hist are. Argonians are mutated tree lizards made to resemble the sapient species of this kalpa more so they'd be able to use them diplomatically. Hell, that's why female Argonians have tits.

And yes, Kirkbride is a Redguard fanboy and wanks their dicks raw and keeps making them more and more special snowflakes in the lore. They now used to have a way to jump between kalpas like the Leaper Demon King did and so have been doing it for a while. Blowing up Yokuda probably lost them the knowledge of how though. Hell, the only reason he calls them humans anymore is because the last time he tried not to LadyNerevar (basically she's become his internet girlfriend at this point, pretty sure they meet up and fuck) yelled at him and said it was racist 'cause she's a complete SJW herself.

>>50125301
The fuck do guns have to do with this?
>>
>>50125337
in the elder scrolls wasnt there a cyborg from the distant future, a wizard that literally had firearms of some description and a brass god sustaining the current state of nirn while also somehow assaulting the distant future?
>>
>>50125359
Yes. All of that is true.

Don't forget the cyborg was super racist. That's why an anon above calls him Pelinazi instead of Pelinial.
>>
>>50125297
>>50125337
Oh, I'm so dumb. I forgot to mention, their name isn't Argonians. The lizards are Saxhleel. Argonian is a term that means ANYONE who serves the Hist and their purposes, of any race. Sometimes people can be Argonians and not even know it at all.
>>
>>50125337
>Hell, the only reason he calls them humans anymore is because the last time he tried not to LadyNerevar (basically she's become his internet girlfriend at this point, pretty sure they meet up and fuck) yelled at him and said it was racist 'cause she's a complete SJW herself.
...Huh.
>>
>>50125367
Wait, but I thought Pelinial was a heroic immortal demigod from the past.

What the fuck even is this.

>>50125377
What do the Hists want?
>>
>>50125396
>Wait, but I thought Pelinial was a heroic immortal demigod from the past.
He's from the future, and went into the past, because he REALLY fucking hates Elves
>>
File: clonefight.gif (910KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
clonefight.gif
910KB, 500x281px
What do you do when you disagree with yourself?

I need to know because reasons.
>>
>>50125381
Ya didn't think someone who could come up with this kinda lore would be a complete nannercart?

>>50125396
>I thought Pelinial was a heroic immortal demigod from the past.
He is a heroic immortal demigod cyborg from the future who traveled to the past to team up with a flying immoral demigod minotaur/bullman (it's not clear how furry he was) to help St. Alicia. Pelinial did it by being bugnut and genocidal.

>What do the Hist want?
Nobody knows. It is a mystery.
>>
>>50125312
Probably a capstone if included or a capstone booster. Still going through both seasons for inspiration. I'll try to have a wip presentable this time next week.
>>
>>50125396
>What do the Hists want?
As far as we know they want a nice swamp, and no competition, so to a certain extent they want control over other factions. They have a very aggressive and proactive self defense strategy. They might want other things, but they aren't very talkative.
>>
>>50125402
I mean. Can you blame him? One group of them are literally Orcs, another group are cannibals, another has a long history of slavery, and yet another are literally Nazis that are trying to blow up the universe.
>>
>>50125429
>another
Try multiple. Ayleids, Altmer, and Direnni Altmer all did it. Maomer I think do it too, but they are mysterious.

Anyway, Pelinial was only supposed to help Alicia against the Ayleids, but he went full genocide mode. Hell, he got lost and started genociding the Khajiit at one point, despite them not being involved.

They got him to stop by convincing him the Khajiit are not elves. Which is a lie. They are elves. But it worked on him because he's actually kind of stupid.
>>
>>50125446
Durr, and Dunmer. I keep forgetting. House Dres is literally the plantation owner house.
>>
Oh and, anon, did you know Khajiit can fill the entire "% Furry" chart depending on what moon phase theyre born on.
>>
File: BwNG5VFCUAAbtsy.jpg (34KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
BwNG5VFCUAAbtsy.jpg
34KB, 600x523px
>>50125446
What the fuck were they on?
>>
>>50125446
No idea why, but this cracks me up.
>>
>>50125475
Cocaine and LSD. Not joking. Kirkbride was and is a massive druggie.

>>50125493
It's pretty fun stuff.
>>
>>50125446
Eh the Khajiit are and aren't elves, they aren't Bosmer anymore, but they certainly are still descended from the Aedra. Though unlike her job with the Dunmer Azura didn't half ass her job of transforming the Khajiit
>>
>>50125475
I find this image far more amusing that it actually is.
>>
>>50125514
They are Mer. All Man or Mer means is whether or not your original Et'Ada ancestors were pro-mundus or anti-mundus after it was created and they were stripped of their immortality and powers. Nothing the Khajiit have done has retconned their ancestry.

>Still descended from the Aedra.
Going to address this specifically, all mortals are. Or at the very least, all men and mer are.
>>
File: elves.jpg (19KB, 264x350px) Image search: [Google]
elves.jpg
19KB, 264x350px
>>50125446
It seems like all the playable races are elves. Which ones aren't actually elves?

Hell, even the dwarves are elves. I don't know why this pisses me off as much as it does. Fucking elves. I normally like elves. I think it's just because of the massive over representation of elves. It's like 90% of Elder Scrolls is elves. Only 13% should be allowed to be elves. Why am I using so much of the word elves? This is entirely too much elves.
God damn it elves.
>>
Have you ever taken a main character (hero or villain) under your wing, teaching them not the only new skills/powers but also teaching them how to be a good hero/villain? How did that work out for you?
>>
>>50125573
>Orsimer
Elves.
>Bosmer
Elves.
>Altmer
Elves.
>Dunmer
Elves.
>Khajiit
Elves.
>Nords
Humans.
>Imperials
Humans.
>Bretons
Count as humans.
>Redguard
Aliens, but called humans to avoid hurt feelings.
>Argonians (Saxhleel)
Lizards with tits.

That's just the playable though.
>>
>>50125573
Nords aren't Elves.

You should always be a Nord.
>>
>>50125466
Did you know that LadyNerevar drew up an entire chart of Khajiit moon phases, only it was for their dicks?
>>
>>50125414
Just fight cones.

>>50125581
Nope.
>>
>>50125642
I did not know that, I am not surprised to learn of that, I did not wish to know that, I do not like that I am curious about the chart.
>>
>>50125710
I won't post a link to that chart, because I feel like it's shameful, childish, and perverted, and despite that fitting in perfectly here, I don't want to encourage that.

I just bring it up because moon phases were mentioned and I already talked about how LadyNerevar is crazy.
>>
>>50125732
I'm sure I can find the chart on my own if my curiosity wins.
>>
File: the-breaker-new-waves-3031333.jpg (189KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
the-breaker-new-waves-3031333.jpg
189KB, 1200x801px
>>50125417
Can we get the old man of Sun woo as a companion? He's kinda the best.
>>
File: The face of mercy.jpg (94KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
The face of mercy.jpg
94KB, 685x600px
>>50125732
I would like you to post it anon
The world must know
>>
>>50125985
>Smug cat is asking for cat dicks
Gee how surprising
>>
>>50125942
Man I just want a canon comp option in general. Reminds me of the same situation if somebody ever did Veritas
>>
>>50126239
Veritas' MC was the fucking best.
>>
>>50126256
Veritas had a lot of characters with distinctive perkiness...and the ending segments always made me want to intervene and save them
>>
>>50126305
Maybe I'll reread it and take a crack at it. It's a shame it got cancelled though. I'll probably have to make at least a few things up if I do.
>>
>>50126368
>I'll probably have to make at least a few things up if I do.

I dunno, you shouldn't have to, the cancellation wasn't great, but the basic jump is very simple to make because the setting ended at a very convenient point. A four background jump works well here, with the added possibility for two different sub perk trees - or even a branch mod tree if you're feeling fancy. Nothing too special as far as companions go, and personally I wouldn't do a synth item for it and just stick with normal items. A scenario wouldn't be too difficult to write for it either, and drawbacks pretty much write themselves based on Korean society/subcaste issues.
>>
>>50125417
The MC's bizarre recuperative powers?
>>
hey digger why do companions get a Budget for Gear and we don't? I have 1000 points In drawbacks and I'm already down to 700 points,also, why isn't there an Astroswitch collection or something since it's available in the previous Kamen Rider Neo Heisei jump?
>>
>>50126730
the Pricing balance has changed completely,and I feel Stuck
>>
>>50125942
That elder was a colossal dick for quite a while.
>>
Anyone seen the new RWBY episode? Remnant is really turning into a place that I want to fix.
>>
>>50126730
...Holy /shit/ I forgot to add in the free item budget
Okay immediate update incoming
holy SHIT I FORGOT THE ITEM
>>
>>50127067
could you also Do the "extra enemies for CP" thing like you did last time?
>>
>>50127067
Also, is there more DLC coming?
>>50127098
You could do something with neo-humans Maybe? or do you not want to include movie stuff?
>>
>>50127098

I might have a plan for that one, actually. Update incoming
>>
>>50127160
. I would appreciate it,These drawbacks are brutal enough and I want to be able to spend some more bro time with Gentaro.
>>
Changelog:

+400 Points for gear purchase(holy shit I can't believe I forgot this)
- Drawback added: "Already a Demon"
- Drawback Added: "Warlock, NOW!"
- Love Love Combo Added to the Amanogawa High School Festival DLC
- Switch On! item option added (4 jumper switches)
- Promotional Toy clarified, can purchase multiple times
>>
>>50127218
thanks a bunch, Glad I could help.
>>
File: showtime.gif (2MB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
showtime.gif
2MB, 500x253px
>>50127218
You're a champion. I still have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I've got points now!
>>
>>50127336
well this was centered on Fourze so it's mainly about friendship at high school problems,only there are Kaijin, most of these Kaijin are high schoolers with some kind of issue that friendship can solve,and get solved by A combination ass kicking/pep talk from Gentaro,the broist bro to have ever lived.
except for a couple who are adult Dickheads trying to force Human evolution through catastrophe. it's a really good season and you should watch it.
>>
File: aApwKjR_700b.jpg (83KB, 600x992px) Image search: [Google]
aApwKjR_700b.jpg
83KB, 600x992px
>>50127336
>>50127400

forgot The picture.
Thread posts: 422
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.