[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1159: The Great Multiversal (Exp)edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 60

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50063440
>>
Sooo, my cable internet broke. And my isp is like the fastest snail to fix it...
>>
Didn't we have a Zone of the Enders jump, or was that my imagination?
>>
>>50073276
We have Enders game if that's what you were thinking about.
>>
Jumpers, is there anything you carry around or bring into new settings purely for comfort?
>>
File: 1474017292764.png (284KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474017292764.png
284KB, 1000x1000px
If a setting is not explicitly stated to contain an afterlife, should we assume that everyone there has no soul?
>>
>>50073308
Nah, two entirely different IP's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywksLsFRNbM&t=1533s&index=1&list=PLrekaHLD2rhabxklSa3yajD2yT-W1d-W-
>>
>>50073353
fanwank something.
>>
>>50073331
My very favorite gun.

Also, a beanbag chair.
>>
>>50073331
The multiverses most comfortable couch from 9 to 5.
As well as the worlds most comfortable couch from Invader Zim.
And the bed that gets progressively more comfortable the more people are on it.

Still looking for comfy chairs though.
>>
>>50073353
I think that's up to individual fanwank.

>>50073331
Most everything I have for comfort fits inside my warehouse, which is effectively my home. It's even got an area cleared out in the main warehouse area specifically to act as such. I know that's the boring answer, but... my warehouse is pretty big.
>>
>>50073266
Okay? Did anyone express interest in your writefagging? Are you making any jumps?
>>
>>50073353
I generally assume all settings have souls unless explicitly stated otherwise. Too many powers rely on souls.
>>
>>50073276
We don't...which is kinda sad, cause we had discussed making it way back in the day. It was one of the IPs that I thought people would have grabbed when I was gone, along with a couple others.
>>
So Carnivores has a perk for an infinite amount of any meat from whatever you kill, but is there a counterpart somewhere for vegetarians?
>>
>>50073418
Just grab Gardevoir in Pokemon and import her somewhere with a high regen perk. Boom, all the plant matter you can eat.
>>
>>50073276
I think Digger is working on a Zone of the Enders jump.
>>
>>50073494
Gardevoir isn't a plant though.
You'd want something else that's a grass type.
>>
>>50073398
>bed that gets progressively more comfortable the more people are on it.
Where is /this/ from? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>50073519
Really? She always looked like a plant to me. I figured that why she had the giant ass retarded thorn sticking out of her chest.
>>
>>50073407
There where interesst yup.

I was wondering if there was a "the dark eye" jump... as i have like all corerulebooks... maybe i will make jump.
>>
>>50072886
Its a weird space web with images in it. I will try to post a picture.

>>50072594
I'll probably add it could be either or.

>>50072692
animal hybrid option. It starts at 300cp without a discount, so yes any background could buy it. It just wouldn't be discounted of course.
>>
File: yuri intensifies.gif (70KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
yuri intensifies.gif
70KB, 480x270px
>>50073524
Not that anon but, Symphogear
>>
>>50073547
Nope fairy.
>>
>>50073547
Gardevoir is weird looking, but psychic types are usually weird.
She's actually supposed to be based off a knight.
The chest spike is just kind of there.
>>
File: IMG_7495.jpg (319KB, 1456x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7495.jpg
319KB, 1456x1040px
>>50073417
Not the anon, but I have a question regarding Blame's item "Net Terminel Genes". Having read the manga a few months ago, theres still a lot of mystery surrounding the genes in general. I planned to get then so that I could avert Cibo's sacrifice so that I could companion her, she's easily one of my favorite companions available in the Chain.

But I have a qiestion regarding their uses. Are they essentially genes that allow pretty top-of-the-line Technopathy? Or can we expect it to be a bit more than that?
>>
>>50073625
>The chest spike is just kind of there.
As someone who loves tits, the spike irritates the fuck out of me.
>>
>>50073497
Ah, alright then.
>>
>>50073418
I would be okay with you using that perk on any plant monsters you happen to kill, but I think that kind of defeats the point of vegetarianism.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50073331
A couple of cosmic sleeping bag pocket dimensions for me to rest in a more comfortable form. They're kinda like eldritch pokeballs, but created solely to be comfy.

>>50073687
I don't think the genes-the true, completed genes-have ever been seen in action on-panel. But yeah, that's pretty much it. Though considering the sheer complexity of the Megastructure, and the fact that people equipped with them were supposedly capable of living comfortably in the thing? If you get a handle on technology there, it's sorta a swiss army superpower if you use it to give yourself admin rights over bits of City-tech.

In the sequel series, it turns out delivery of the true genes has halted the City's endless expansion, began making the place habitable for humans again and even driven the Silicon Life to beyond the City's urban borders. I'm sorry to use a Worm analogy, but since it seems accurate-I got the impression that Net Terminal Genes are akin to Taylor's jailbroken Queen Administrator Shard in terms of sheer finesse and control for just a small sample to be possible of so much when inserted in the right place.
>>
Would anyone be interested in a Ciel Nosurge jump?
>>
>>50073849
>Ciel Nosurge
I'd jump it.
>>
File: smugmeganekko.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smugmeganekko.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>50073494
Well you can just have a regular Gardevoir, and still have an all you can eat. If you know what I mean.
>>
>>50073849
Sure, why not?

>>50073898
Too obvious m8
>>
>>50073849
I have no idea what that is, but sure.
>>
>>50073898
Could you though?
Amorphous egg group and all that.
>>
>>50073937
Implying that's going to stop people.
>>
>>50073849
Okay then, for now the responses seems favorable, though I won't be able to check for more as I desperately need some sleep, so I'll come back tomorrow.
>>
>>50073547
>>50073625
>>50073705
From my understanding, the spike is meant to represent a weapon she's taken for you. It's also her heart.
>>
>>50073070
>Iterative Improvement
I'm surprised no one takes this. It's basically a free pass for making whatever "enchantments" you want as strong as you want. They'll even bypass magic immunity, since they're not really magic.
>>
>>50073937
Yes.
Maybe not successfully, but you could certainly try.
>>
File: drifblim.jpg (20KB, 207x210px) Image search: [Google]
drifblim.jpg
20KB, 207x210px
>>50073971
I'm just saying it's about the same as trying to sexytime this.
You can try, but it's really not meant to be
>>
>>50073849
Only Ciel? Isn't that just about taking care of Ion?
>>
>>50074016
Actually, will the items still work if you take a depowered drawback, or are they too closely replied to the power?
>>
File: 1460898977814.png (184KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
1460898977814.png
184KB, 600x653px
What are your origins to you?

Are they possible versions of yourself that you melded with? Are they your reincarnations? Are they some random shmuck who had their personality overridden?
>>
>>50073560
Is there a canon image of bio-spider arms?
>>
>>50074043
Depends on if the drawback also restricts items, which many of them do. If it does leave you with your items though you should still be able to use them.
>>
>>50073937

If you consider the pokedex entries at least partially valid humans might actually be in that egg group (or at least the pre-egg group stage equivalent if you want to avoid weirdness). Mostly since Yamask and Phantump are, and their entries say they use to be human.

So probably depends.
>>
>>50074016
Yeah, it's pretty great. Given enough time, you can have any other power in the jump, or anything else you might want. And sure, the abilities are linked to items, but you could just give an item the power "merges with wielder" or whatever.
>>
>>50074068
>Are they possible versions of yourself that you melded with?
That's my take on it. In an infinite multiverse YOU will be born again, and again, and again, either in the same circumstances, or entirely different ones. I merge with an alternative version of myself.
>>
>>50073687
Kay. Let's start from the beginning.
>Cibo
Averting the events that occur to Cibo in the Provisional Access Layer is a matter of proper circumstance handling. (Preventing her from needing to access/having the data in the first place, disabling the Silicon Life/Safeguard on the floor) I won't discuss the scenario, since the scenario sort of puts a twist on the whole thing.

>Net Terminal Genes & Technopathy
This largely depends on what you expect out of Technopathy. The Net Terminal Genes in their simplest definition is a set of specific access codes that interfaces with a sort of "everpresent" virtual space. The first time we hear of the virtual space in Blame! is down in the city layer when Cibo's team attempts to force entry into the system - and this essentially calls down the Safeguard for a cleanse and purge operation. The first time we see the net sphere properly is when Davine attempts to use provisional access - but even here we don't really see its functions. The last time we see the full net sphere properly is with Sanakan's last interface, where we come to realize that the Net Sphere, being completely isolated from the Megastructure proper, has essentially stagnated.

So basically in Blame! we can only infer the following: The individual possessing the Net Terminal Genes can interact with the Builders and control them completely via the stop signal (but this isn't unique to the NTG, since Cibo can establish incomplete control as demonstrated in the Electrofisher arc). The NTG possessing individual is also expressly protected by both the Safeguard and the GA - though in the case of the former it's more of a "we're not going to destroy you immediately like the Silicon Life" deal. Once the L9 is active however, the Safeguard change their mind - which does put a certain level of doubt as to the consistency of the Safeguard hivemind. But this has its own plausible explanations. (the L9 running rampant, the SL Monarchy, etc.)
>>
>>50074068
A combination of possible versions of myself and reincarnations. The origin is a mold that I am born into. If I hadn't chosen that origin, another soul would have incarnated into it instead. Now, naturally, these versions don't share the same universe, but in another universe they are born, just as themselves rather then the Jumper.
>>
Realized how closely related jumpchain and let's play youtube videos are, funny.
>>
>>50074108
>implying humans aren't in the humanlike egg group.
>>
Is there a jump/claim for Grrl power? I mean, there's probably not anywhere near enough for a jump yet, but I have a sudden desire to list out all the powers that have been displayed so far.
>>
>>50074068
I go with them being a weird multiversal splicing. From some objective n-dimensional perspective, I never existed in that universe. When I enter it, my presence warps the pattern of that world around into a new configuration responding to my own. It's not quite reality warping, not quite time travel, but it results in people having memories of me and me having memories of them without needing for any mind-wiping.
>>
File: 1404455566737.png (173KB, 450x393px) Image search: [Google]
1404455566737.png
173KB, 450x393px
>>50074173
Explain yourself.
>>
>>50074193
Someone was working on one, a while back. They posted a WIP, but haven't been heard since.
>>
>>50074193
Somefaggit was supposed to be doing it.
>>
>>50074109
Yeah, I feel like it, Reverse Engineering, and Thanatos have the potential to outpace every other power given a little time. Except PtV post-spark.
>>
>>50074193
>probably not anywhere near enough for a jump yet

It's almost been eight years.
>>
>>50073687
>>50074131
Alright, with that as the premise, moving on to the actual function of the NTG, which are based off of the Net Sphere's own capabilities. This is better illustrated in NOiSE - the prequel, rather than Blame!, since the Net Sphere was in what you could call an early beta test at that point rather than functionally stagnant.

In NOiSE, manipulation of the Net Sphere allows virtual beings to manifest physical constructs without the use of Conduit Towers (only requiring an individual focal point, namely the individual with the NTG). What they can manifest doesn't appear to be limited as far as size goes, since the proto-SL that gets manifested pretty clearly defies conservation of matter laws. This ability is later adapted by the Safeguard - though the Safeguard use a farther operating range than this initial proto-SL as they are boosted by the relay Towers.

I already mentioned the Builder part earlier, but realistically any form of AI life should be temporarily hijack-able with the NTG, that was essentially what it was designed for in theory. (The Net Sphere was meant to be controlled exclusively by the highest caste, where it would serve as an information relay/control point, until it got hijacked by the SL and eventually ran rampant)

Then lastly, the most mundane function of the NTG is probably just as access codes for digital domains. That's about it as far as I can remember.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50073849
Yep.

>>50074068
...oh boy.

Um.

Have you played Demon: The Descent? Because to me they're basically Covers.

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Cover
http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Unchained (see "Physiology")

That is, quantum disguises made up of local bits of supernatural and non-supernatural potentiality collated into something that can become an actual person, if you choose to be that person.

Which also, to me, explains the backgrounds where you "replace" a given character or become part of one's family. The Benefactor is achronal, so they went and found the exact moment when someone with your background could have come into being and tethered you to the bits of quantum potentiality, or negotiated with a local entity to "mantle" their role.

>>50074173
But anon, I don't make a living from clickbait, likes, favorites and subscriptions.

Not saying all letsplayers do, though. Just that the cool ones are uncommon.
>>
>>50074233
I think doormaker can keep up since you can get an arbitrary amound of otherwise one of a kind things by just fucking off to another near identical alt verse.
It takes more effort than the others, but the magpie factor is very very high.
>>
>>50073560
So you can see this weird web space? I just want to know how you actually use those powers.
>>
>>50074221
>WIP
Got a link?

>>50074250
Six, and if I recall then it's also been less than a month IN STORY.
>>
>>50074068
They're self-inserts that were retconned into existence by the elder god I work for. Until the moment I arrived, the origin as a person did not exist. The origin is retroactively added to the setting to allow my existence. It's silly to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>50074267
Hey Dirge, what would happen if you take the Ouroboros perk from Siren that lets you warp sapce into non-euclidean angles around you, and then tried to emulate that space with your own Megastructure using Apotheosis from Knights of Sidonia?
>>
>>50074193
Somefaggit had a WIP.
>>50074250
It's been a little over six, anon.
And the pacing is so fucking dense that it's been less than a week in-universe.
>>
Can we sacrifice the ability to animorph in order to gain a new, permanent alt form? What I mean is, the whole Animorph copying thing has a time limit of two hours, or else you're stuck in that form permanently, right? Could I, for example, morph into a Pillar Man, maintain that form for more then two hours, and gain it as a permanent alt form in exchange for not being able to morph Animorph style anymore?
>>
>>50074284
Yeah, but it feels like kind of a waste, since you can buy the DBC.
>>
>>50074269
So who's your equivalent of the God Machine?
>>
>>50074326
Yes, though you'd lose whatever form you were in before morphing.
>>
>>50074269
So you're saying that most LPers are annoying, self-indulgent children who contribute nothing and only survive off the hard work of actual content creators?

Yeah, nothing in common with jumpers.
>>
>>50074326
I figured you could do it to overright an altform you already had to do that.
Still it's probably worth it if you find something cool enough.
>>
>>50074326
I don't see why not, anon.
You'd be a Pillar Man nothlit in that alt-form.
Your other alt-forms could still morph, though.
>>
>>50074200
The Benefactor could go to Dead Space and and fight necromorphs but instead chooses to watch other people have fun killing space zombies.

You could buy Dead Space and play it but instead watch a youtube personality (Ex: Markiplier) play the game and have fun watching them play said game.

Jumpchain = Let's Play videos
>>
>>50072933
Hey REBORNanon, I've got some more Prototype questions...

Can I just infect people myself to turn them into specific kinds of Special Spawns (mainly Evolved), or do I need the Nodes to make them at all?

Also, what would Evolved look like if just created in a Hive, instead of by infecting someone? A mass of viral biomass, a random person, or my own appearance or something?

Can I take Non-Canon Weapon and Runner Rounds with just the free version of Canon Weapon? Kinda want to turn my arms into bio-rifles...
>>
>>50074320
You become an Eldritch Monstrosity that hurts people's brains when they look at you and will likely make them doubt their own sanity.
>>
>>50074349
>>50074370
Hmm, very well, I'll have to find a form that I can stand to lose then.

>>50074372
The other alt-forms would still be able to morph? Huh, that's cool. Yeah, I'm going to have to figure out which alt-form to sacrifice. I suppose I could sacrifice one of the alt-forms that's basically human in all but name, that might work.

Anyway, thanks anons, I appreciate your help.
>>
>>50074304
>>50074321
Anons, I know. It's been six years and we're still being introduced to huge parts of the setting. Like, really fundamental information.
>>
>>50074387
That's ridiculous, no one likes watching Marikplier play games. People like watching him yell like a small child. The games are just there to give him something to be an idiot at.
>>
>>50073398
There's a comfy chair in Magical Girl Noir.
>>
>>50074326
Yup. Animorphs morphing is the single most bullshit thing in the chain. Get the thing that lets you mix morphs, then get the thing that lets you make a feature of a morph drastically more powerful. Then scan Franklin Richards, a SA Kryptonian, maybe stack some other mutants or bullshit aliens you can find. Mix then, then choose the reality warping to be buffed.

Congratulations! You're effectively God. Have fun pissing on all of Chaos at once or going toe-to-toe with STTGL.
>>
>>50074267
>>50074131
Woah, thanks a bunch Dirge for the answer! Really appreciate it. The Genes are definitely a sure-buy for me, especially if I manage to be able to engineer my own "Netsphere" either through my own cyber-surfing (more like drive-by in that setting) or through other tech perks coming together.

>>50073822
Yeah, I saw them as a pretty definite buy considering I'm a fairly tech-heavy jumper. Was curious whether it was capable of crazier stuff considering its a Nihei plot, or If I could pull some nightmare-like "Establishing Direct Control" sort of deal.
>>
>>50074486
First youtuber name that popped up, what about Rooster Teeth? Generally dicking around and yelling at NPCs to move out of the way.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>50074326
I guess?

It seems like kind of a waste, though.

>>50074346
The Outer Gods as a whole would count. But as their chief representative: Nyarlathotep. It's the thing altforms are based on, actually. Thousand forms and all.
>>
>>50074486
>Implying that the Benefactor doesn't just watch us because she finds our neurotic breakdowns amusing
Is there even a single jumper still mentally stable 20+ jumps in?
>>
File: Wolf_Spider.jpg (74KB, 615x422px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_Spider.jpg
74KB, 615x422px
>>50074079

>>50074292
Yes its a physical manifestation.
>>
>>50074534
Oh. Well that's a thing.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-02-19h59m36s174.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-02-19h59m36s174.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>50074292
Hey we go.
>>
>>50074577
>Is there even a single jumper still mentally stable 20+ jumps in?

Shit I wasn't too stable to start out between my mild pyromania and love of explosions.

Drill Sergeant yelled at me because I was smiling too much when I was waiting in line with a grenade in each hand.
>>
>>50074569
>especially if I manage to be able to engineer my own "Netsphere" either through my own cyber-surfing
That should be plausible, given what the "Curator" in the Net Sphere mentions about Killy's NTG delivery: Once the NTG is successfully delivered, the NTG should be able to restructure the net sphere - a necessity in order to reestablish communication to the Megastructure, and wake up all of the dormant virtual entities within the stagnant Net Sphere.

It's presumably also the only way to save Sanakan if the plot is allowed to happen, though timeframe wise this takes a lot longer than the standard decade.
>>
>>50074577
>20+ jumps in
I became a saturday morning cartoon villain by the end of my first jump. I went mad with power fairly quickly.

>>50074640
This would be great for the back drop of an evil lair. Can only Web Warriors purchase that or can everyone get it, with WW getting it for a discount?
>>
>>50074640
Is...is that Mary Jane?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-02-19h58m49s13.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-02-19h58m49s13.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>50074640
Basically you can manifest it at will.
>>
>>50074577
>20+ jumps in
What's optimism like, anon?
>>
>>50074670
Pretty sure that's Madame Web.
>>
File: SpiderWoman.jpg (26KB, 256x432px) Image search: [Google]
SpiderWoman.jpg
26KB, 256x432px
>>50074664
>This would be great for the back drop of an evil lair. Can only Web Warriors purchase that or can everyone get it, with WW getting it for a discount?

Yeah and in that particular case I will rule its just 600cp and not having to buy web-warrior power.

>>50074670
No thats teenage madame web,this is mary jane.
>>
File: Cassandra_Webb_(Earth-616).jpg (142KB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cassandra_Webb_(Earth-616).jpg
142KB, 226x400px
>>50074706
Man, Ultimate Madame Web is a lot younger.
>>
File: madame web julia carpenter.png (385KB, 450x921px) Image search: [Google]
madame web julia carpenter.png
385KB, 450x921px
>>50074767
Wrong Madame Web. There are two of them. Cassandra Webb is the old lady, Julia Carpenter is the person who inherited her powers after...some cosmic event, I don't really remember. Here's her 616 appearance.
>>
>>50074757
Wait, what show is this? Is this the one from the late 90s-early 00s?
>>
File: tSHD5Va.jpg (23KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
tSHD5Va.jpg
23KB, 560x420px
>>50074068
To me? They're their own separate personalities that I've stepped into. It's difficult to describe to a jumper, who so often overtake their role, but while I have executive decision, that person isn't really "gone". I still have feelings and memories from the jump before I arrived.

While it doesn't effect things much on a macro scale, sometimes I've done small things just because the "me before me" would have wanted to.

Sometimes I talk to myself, even though I really can't answer.

It's strange.

As for how they come to be, I'm not sure. I'm acting under Infinite Multiverse Theory, so it's quite probable that they or someone like them already existed at some point.
However, they also tend to have fairly generic backstories beyond their perks, so perhaps they really were just created using a combination of magic and time travel. But then why would these memories feel so real?

I guess I'd have to ask Jump-chan.
But when I do that, she just laughs at me.
It's not a kind laugh.

>>50074486
... I like watching Mark play games.
I mean, when they're not clickbaity one off flash games. I'm not really into those.
But when he's playing a game indepth it's pretty nice to just watch him play through it so I don't have to.
He plays it up for the camera, but he also has real emotional reactions and explains his thoughts as he's playing through the story, and I always find that really interesting.
>>
>>50074815
Nah nigga that's Spectacular Spiderman.
>>
>>50074806
Really? Huh, I didn't know that.

>>50074815
Ultimate Spiderman. The one you're thinking of was just called Spiderman, I think.
>>
>>50074757
Is there an option for MJ's weapons in the symbiote builder?
>>
>>50074806
>Cassandra Webb
How do comic writers get paid for this shit?
>>
>>50074815
Current Spiderman cartoon actually. Ultimate Spider-Man. It's up to 4 seasons and should be wrapping up for a new show in 2017-18.

Many people didn't like it for its 4th wall antics and lightheartedness. But honestly I liked it a lot.
>>
>>50074827
No, Spectacular Spider-Man was the 2008 one. The 90s one was just Spider-Man, then briefly went away when Spider-Man Unlimited was on the air for like thirty seconds, then came back as Spider-Man: The New Animated Series.
>>
>>50074827
I thought that was the one where he ended up on a planet of flurries?

>>50074830
Isn't Ultimate Spider-Man part of the EMH universe?
>>
>>50074757
Man, that Web is going to be great for playing the role of the mysterious, seemingly all powerful being, especially if combined with Bard from Overlord, allowing you to learn most of the setting's...stuff within five years. Imagine being in Evangelion and showing the cast different versions of them and their world while also telling them stuff about their home that they didn't even know. Imagine talking to ADAM or Lilith about the FAR and them freaking out over how much you know.
>>
>>50074833
I consider shape-shifting weapons to be a standard feature, even if technically not shown until the carnage series showed up.
>>
>>50074679
So, uh, how do you "see" with it? Do you just will a particular locations into sight?
>>
>>50074880
I'm pretty sure Adam and Lilith are too alien to converse with. I'm not sure if they even have personalities without Rei and Kaworu being merged with them.
>>
>>50074640
Damn Spidey, maybe stop skipping leg day. You got no ass and serious chicken legs.
>>
>>50074874
No its part of the Avengers Assembled, Hulk Agents of S.M.A.S.H. universe. They tried to bullshit its a continuation for like a year. But it's been acknowledged as its own thing.
>>
>>50074864
Part of it was people being angry about how Spectacular Spider-Man, a really good show in its' own right, was seemingly cancelled so that Ultimate Spider-Man could be made. I don't think that's true myself, but you know how people are.

>>50074874
Avengers Assembled, actually.

>>50074908
Eh, probably, but the idea is amusing to me nonetheless. I suppose you could also just go to a fanfiction where they can be communicated with and they do have personalities if nothing else.
>>
>>50074906
It does seem to be crystal ball type shenanigans. Possibly you need to have a location or individual in mind.
>>
>>50074975
Can you import a Costume? There's no option, but maybe you'd consider adding one?
>>
>>50074946
True. Essentially the new cartoons are following up on some great iterations and its lead to some friction with fans. Personally while AA was subpar I liked USM and Hulk.
>>
>>50074068
Meat-puppet on auto-pilot who is Conveniently an Orphan a lot of the time, when the jump starts I move in.
>>
>>50075001
I'm not sure what you mean, if you have a costume why would it need to be imported? You can already turn it into a symbiote if you want, or I supposed you could use the costume option to either recreate or import an existing costume.
>>
>>50075021
I also liked Ultimate, even if I do prefer Spectacular. I'm just disappointed we won't get an animated version of Ultimate Peter's final battle with the Sinister Six and Green Goblin. That was such an awesome, if also incredibly sad, moment. Peter giving his very life to protect his friends and family and walking off to the afterlife with Uncle Ben was amazing.
>>
>>50071581
>with Sting everything is a knife!
what is sting
>>
So a question.

How do I convince or trick the Pillarmen into letting me remain in touch contact long enough to copy their DNA for my Animorph library?

Can Pillarmen get drunk?
>>
>>50074640
Is that Doctor Strange?
>>
>>50074570
>Monty wasn't part of achievement hunters
>Can get him in the youtube jump and then go to RWBY
>>
Can I mix morphs with Chimera Morph and sample my DNA in said Chimera Morph for easy Chimera creation cloning?
>>
>>50075131
Do it.
>>
>>50075127
Just get the perk that lets you aquire forms by looking and watch them pose.
>>
>>50075150
*can't.

That's what I meant to say, I made a typo and a post came out happy when it was supposed to be sad.
>>
>>50075119
Worm power, apply it to an object and said object lolnopes almost any defense. Essentially turns anything you are holding at the time into a vastly better lightsaber.
>>
>>50074663
How does Uniforms Guide work? Does it act as a wardrobe or does it make it on the spot and you keep it?

Also, this is my favorite item since writing up clothes is fun.
>>
>>50075166
Nooooooooooo! Why would you do this to me?!?
>>
>>50075166
Sure you can. Not being in AH doesn't mean he doesn't exist in YouTube jump.
>>
>>50075119
It's a canon power in Worm.
Flechette had it, and it let her 'unfold' objects across every dimension simultaneously, so that it could hit everything in it's path while also ignoring all those things.
It can punch through armor, forcefields, energy barriers, space-warping, doesn't matter. Sting tears through everything like wet tissue paper.

Alternatively, Sting is a British rockstar, formerly of the band The Police.
>>
>>50075127
This >>50075163. Wamuu is arguably the strongest, so copy him.
>>
Just out of curiosity, what does everyone think the most useless Worm power is?
>>
>>50075198
Does he count as a Youtuber though? 'Cause Youtube lets you buy a "Youtuber" as a companion.
>>
>>50075228
>Cause Youtube lets you buy a "Youtuber" as a companion
Dude, pod. But I'm pretty sure he had a channel.
>>
>>50075222
I forget the name, but either the one based on Purity, or Internal Charge.

Purity because Energy Shadow is a much better power, trading a little bit of raw strength in exchange for far more flexibility.

Internal Charge because that whole "stay perfectly still to charge" thing is a killer in a combat situation.
>>
>>50075270
However, with Time Stop and precog it becomes much more useful since you can see a threat coming and stop time to charge up.

But the fact you need a combo is kind of meh.
>>
>>50075149
Morph DNA's noted to be incomplete, according to the text of the Yoink! perk.

So, probably not. Atleast not something functional on its own.
>>
>>50075296
If you can stop time, you don't need that relatively shitty Brute rating.
>>
>>50075182
...Where's that from. I hit a problem with the amount of jumps I've made that I don't tend to remember specifically which items are from where. I don't think there's a Uniforms Guide within Blame!, though I think...I might have something different for that function in an upcoming jump...
>>
>>50075336
Exactly.
>>
>>50075222
Internal charge is pretty meh compared to just about everything else. Especially since Alexandria package does it all but better.

Contractor is also sub optimal since cauldron vials are a thing.
>>
>>50075222
>inb4 Corrosive Contact anon starts screaming

I'd say Ballistic Transmission.
There's really nothing amazing about it. Sure, it's a decent attack, but at the end of the day you're just the guy who can make things move really fast.

I always felt sorry for Ballistic, motherfucker just wanted to fly and he got one of the most boring powers ever. Fucking misleading Cauldron labels.
>>
>>50075338
Recettear.

>Uniforms Guide 200 - The guide of a uniform collecting fanatic, who had to sell off this most prized possession as he found himself straddled with a debt. This magical tome- its magic enhanced by the blood, sweat and tears of a dedicated collector- acts as a magic wardrobe for anyone dedicated enough to literally write down every detail about clothing items into its infinite pages. Well if you're really that dedicated, you should be rewarded for it, right?
>>
>>50075191
Hey, uh, Shaman King question. If I buy the Furyoku boost ten times... will I seriously have 2,560,000 points of Furyoku?

Just, there doesn't seem to be anything stopping me from putting it all into increasing my power level. But the Notes talk about you being able to start at half the Protag's end-series Furyoku level like it's the max, so I feel like I'm being a blind idiot and missing some clause or limit that would stop this.
>>
>>50075367
Oh, it functions primarily as an archive. Creating things out of it requires you input magic to pop the clothing out.
>>
>>50075206
I am out of CP though, I can't, man.
>>
>>50075384
Is there a time limit on how they last or do they disappear when I take them off?
>>
Is there anywhere I can gain an instinctual understanding of my powers so that with amnesia drawbacks I 1) am not completely helpless and 2) do not immediately become Jumper: Destroyer of Worlds?
>>
>>50075313
What if the alt form in questions gets locked in due to spending in it longer than 2 hours? Or if I take that perk that lets me let others copy my morphs?
>>
>>50074068
The way I see it, the origins are already existing random people that Jump-chan tracked down that just happened to have all the abilities that I purchased with Cp and she seamlessly splices our soul together. despite the conflicting memories we are still a single individual. When the jump ends the components of my original soul will overpower that of the other and their soul looses all definition. In this sense, I am simultaneously every single individual who I have assimilated, but at the same time I am none of them as their souls no longer exist as separate entities.
>>
>>50075414
...That sounds pretty stupid, desu senpai.
>>
>>50075404
No time limit, but they'll degrade/take damage like normal items might.
>>
>>50075414
That's kind of how I do it senpai
>>
>>50075376
I, uh, think that IS half his end-game max.
>>
>>50074068
It's me; reborn, depowered, and mindwiped, basically.
I live normally and do the things I'm supposed to have done up to that point, representing my CP purchases and such, and when the jump starts in earnest, Jumpchan 'flips the switch' and my memories and powers come back online.
>>
>>50074394
Need nodes so that there aren't a ton of those spawning at once.
The person contributing the most of the biomass that constructed it I would assume. You can pick any appearance though.
You will still have to purchase those upgrades, but yes you do not have to buy the canon weapon upgrade first.
>>
>>50075351
>Contractor
I disagree with you on it being useless because of Cauldron vials. The fact that it lets you choose what power you give and the fact that you can switch them up makes it really useful if you've got good companions. Even if you don't, it still allows you to put together a team with the perfect powerset for pretty much any situation.
>>
File: 1364883576930.jpg (62KB, 473x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1364883576930.jpg
62KB, 473x1135px
>>50075203
>This power allows you to tear through almost any and all defenses like they didn't even exist
>Explicitly bypasses all dimensional barriers, boundaries, and defenses.
>As a special concern for Jumpers, note that magical, conceptual, and other supernatural effects work just fine when it comes to defending against this power, they don’t automatically lolnope it, but unlike everything else they have a chance.
Different anon here, but I don't get it. The description seems kind of contradictory. What does and what doesn't protect against it?
>>
>>50075388
Then challenge Wammu to a duel and ask to shake his hand before the match. He'll probably agree, and if I remember right he'll be pacified automatically for long enough to copy his form due to how Animorph form copying works.
>>
>>50075451
Best item. Thanks again.
>>
>>50075464
Hm, okay. Thanks.
>>
>>50075464
Imaged Prototype is ready for you to yay or nay. Just pop on the IRC and I'll send you a link.
>>
>>50075222
>>50075270
>>50075351
>>50075362

Corollary to that, what would you say the best Worm power is?
>>
>>50075505
The one that lets you go at infinite speed.
>>
>>50075455
The wiki's saying Yoh ended at 108,000 Furyoku.

I guess it could be wrong, which isn't a unique occurrence for wikis, but still.
>>
>>50075479
Think of it this way, anything natural can't block it while anything supernatural has a chance to block it. So the Endbringers, which were made via alien tech and thus are still technically natural could be severely injured by Sting where was Errai or Darkseid could possibly block it due to being cosmic beings that flip reality the middle finger.
>>
>>50075505
Complete Arsenal can, with time, replicate pretty much all of them.

Though I like Alexandria Package for its inward Manton Effect.
>>
>>50075481
Oh, thought acquiring morph takes longer.

Speaking of Animorphs, what if I take Ultimate Hunter, go to JoJo and choose to be ultimate predator for Pillarmen?

Am I JoJo equivalent of Solar Child? A SunMan?
>>
>>50075479
Means it's useless in 90% of settings since most rely on magic.
>>
>>50075479
Basically if it's science it probably hits.

If it's magi, there's a non-zero chanec of it not hitting without your opponent having to be Dr. Strange or the Lifemaker
>>
>>50075505
PTV and Complete Arsenal are probably the "best" but it really depends on your preference and other abilities.

Sting is peerless for anyone who uses any kind of weapon and Relationship Modification could let you turn large groups into your devoted servants at will. Most of the others have similarly broken applications for the right kind of jumper.
>>
>>50075429
well, yeah, admittedly is sounds dumb as shit written down like that. But i think it's a pretty interesting mechanic in execution.

It makes for fun writing in any case
>>
>>50075541
Nigga, you stupid? Says they have a Chance of stopping it, what part of not automatially lolnope do you not understand?

If you fanwank that's a really low threshold, that's nobody's problem but yours.
>>
>>50075505
Reverse Engineering is disgustingly good given the amount of bullshit science there is in the chain.
>>
>>50075479
>>50075532
>>50075541
Why doesn't it work on magic/supernatural, by the way? Like, conceptual makes sense, but very rarely does magic do anything that would stop something folded through dimensions -- usually it's just shield-shaped magical energy.
>>
>>50075599
I think it's just shorthand for when people would have inevitably asked about really weird magic systems.
>>
>>50075590
Are you going to gamble on a chance, anon? It will randomly just not work completely, like a gun that jams at crucial moments. Why bother?
>>
>>50075593
Aren't there other perks that do that in other jumps though?
>>
>>50075599
It does work on most magic. It's just that sufficiently strong/weird/conceptual effects can stop it.
>>
>>50075479
To my knowledge, nothing in the Worm canon can defend against Sting; the power comes from a Shard that was originally a powerful weapons Entities used to fight each other.
It tears through concrete, people, and Endbringers with equal ease.
But everything in Worm is considered 'Sufficiently Advanced'. As in, no magic or other supernatural stuff, just bullshit superscience.

So non-SCIENCE! defenses might be able to block it.

>>50075505
My mind instantly goes to the Reverse Engineering and M&E Tinker powers, but Thanatos and Iterative Improvement have no internal limits; the more effort you put in, the greater the reward.
If you had Thanatos and worked with Cauldron, you could grind your not!Stand to insane levels.
>>
>>50075599
It's basically just him trying to self-'balance' the option.
>>
>>50075505
Blink all day erry day
>>
>>50075539
Not really. Keep in mind that the Pillar Men slaughtered the Hamon clan of ancient times with casual ease, they'd chew the Solar Children up with casual ease. You'd most likely be a direct counter to their adaptive abilities, you might have some solar based powers but you'd focus on countering their insane biology.

>>50075599
Magic doesn't exist in the Worm universe. It's an outside context problem. Which is why magic is the best weapon to wield against Scion and the Endbringers, because they won't have any way to defend against it.
>>
>>50075405
Drawbacks trump perks and powers.
>>
>>50075628
Yes? There's ways to do everything worm shards can do with the right perks.
That doesn't mean it's not very good.
>>
>>50075621
Because I'm not a goddamn pussy? Where you see danger I see opportunity. Think about it: Sting can't get much stronger in its' own setting, but your power adapts over time and you're exposing it to new kinds of barriers,
>>
>>50075505
Enhanced Mastery is amazing for a skill monkey build. I build for breadth more than depth, so it's a big part of what I do.
>>
>>50075655
Now that right there is just fanwank.
>>
>>50075473
Not him, and I agree. Its pretty fucking dangerous especially if you go full Teacher and make them all Tinkers or something, with one companion having the Reverse engineering shard, that way you could learn some of the more rare technology in the chain, like subspace creation or particle shielding or whatever-have-you.
>>
>>50075405
Sonichu has a perk where your ancestor's spirit explains how your powers work whenever needed, which helps in that situation.
>>
>>50075649
Yes, which is why I'm asking for an instinctual understanding (i.e. not based on memory/training/skill, so not affected by amnesia drawbacks).
>>
Where would be a good place to engineer my own Sting, anyway? I didn't get that power and I'm 100% one you invented wouldn't have the fiat magic weakness to it.
>>
>>50075685
It's not a fiat magic weakness. And unless you can fold infinite dimensions in on themselves you probably aren't going to be able to recreate it.
Just use lightsabers if you really don't want the perk.
They're near functionally identicle.
>>
>>50075672
I heard somewhere that that was basically "racist Ready Player One". Is there any truth to that?

Also, how dangerous is the setting itself?
>>
>>50075505
It really depends on your build.

That said, any of the Thinker powers are a pretty good choice. Thinker powers are force multipliers, and the biggest in-setting weakness of most Thinkers, apart from the overuse headaches and their stronger predilection towards insanity/plot required stupidity, is that they're physically normal humans. A normal human with a Thinker power is competitive with the guy who levels building with lasers, what would happen if someone who already had powers got one of those abilities?

Other contenders:
Complete Arsenal, for the comically huge versatility.
Enhanced Mastery, because it plays so very, very nice with so many things from other settings.
Thanatos, for its insane growth potential.
Decoy, because it allows you to end pretty much any fight by touching the other person, and you can no-sell pretty much anything if you have somewhere to shunt it.
Miniaturization and Efficiency if you have tech perks from other jumps. This is even mentioned in story, but the strength of this perk means tech-based heroes are no longer limited by their carrying capacity, you can carry around a solution to every problem you can imagine.
>>
>>50075630
This, it's a note that a sufficiently bullshit example of magic in a setting that went over the top of something might have a chance,
>>
>>50075505
I'd personally say that Assimilation is one of the best. Considering the kind of absurd tech and materials that the average jumper can get their hands on, being able to generate that anywhere on the body in any amount seems pretty damn versatile.

This is coming from someone who's never read worm, so I may be totally wrong.
>>
>>50075672
Kid Radd's Ready Player one is much better for that.
Unless you really like Cherokee spirit guide flavor.

>>50075728
It's not racist i'ts just ethnically relevant. And some people can't tell the difference.
>>
>>50075376
Lets see, 2500 x 2^10, right? Yeah, that seems right.

The bit saying 'you start at' is the default before any purchased buffs. So yeah, this is valid. And is probably one of the larger point sinks for high level players.

>>50075455
The notes were designed with the previous version in mind.

>>50075529
50,000 was probably the old cap, so this needs changing. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
>>
>>50075529
Nah, that's about right.

Hao (aka invincible BBEG), had 1,250,000... So, yeah. You can get more raw Furyoku apparently, at the cost of perks?.
>>
>>50075633
>not!Stand
If I wanted to house-rule that, due to spacewhale feedback bullshit, Thanatos and the Siberian are immune to each other's nullification abilities (by which I mean Thanatos's phasing and Siberians "screw you physics"), and that any damage they inflict to each other is also sustained by the user, would anyone object?
>>
You've found a secret report lying on the ground... seems someone is up to something no good with viruses, lucky you, the project never got past the Prototype.
>>
>>50075665
...the shard powers adapt to conflict. It's right there in the notes.

And you're one to talk, your whole complaint is founded on your specific fanwank.
>>
>>50075712
>It's not a fiat magic weakness
It says outright that magic can block it. That's pretty fiat.

>Infinite
Anon, there aren't infinite dimensions in Worm. They have a ridiculous amount, but there's no infinity.

>Lightsabers
These can be mundanely and easily blocked. It's just plasma.
>>
>>50075749
Something you should realize here is that Hao reincarnated twice. Basically, he had a base budget of 3000.

Imagine what you could do with 3000 cp.
>>
>>50075788
The problem is it's entirely fanwank as to whether it CAN adapt to pierce magic. That's obviously not satisfactory when you have to go that far out on a limb.

>Your fanwank
It's written in the perk.
>>
So, what is Reiryoku from Shaman King? It sees like generic spiritual energy, but apparently it can't be used to power other spiritual techniques?

Or was it just decided that the benefits of combining it with other spiritual pools as normal would be too high?
>>
>>50074486
>>The games are just there to give him something to be an idiot at.
>looks at some of the jumper builds we've made seen
>looks at anon
>"And?"
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 325x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 325x348px
drawbacks rounding error, the hunt is on and orangitanity

location lancre
background wealthy
age 27
skills dangerous vocabulary, followed the footnotes, street smarts, way of the world, nob and parody

items money, scumble, lyrics to the hedgehog song, watch badge, pocket dis-organizer, magic sword, dried frog pills, octrion, unseen university membership, piecemaker and klatchian coffee
>>
>>50075782
Nice.
>>
>>50075749
One of the companions I want to build for the jump is not!Mob, who dumps all his points into Furyoku and no perks, and his spirit partner not!Reigen.
>>
>>50075795
Right. Hao still really bullshit, even if you have more Furyoku.
>>
>>50075643
Well yes. They slaughtered the Hamon Clan because they were HUMANS using Hamon.

But what about a race that is literally living HAMON? Hamon Trance?
>>
>>50075803
Does this look like a chatroom to you? Please stop narrating physical actions.
>>
>>50075736
>sufficiently bullshit example of magic
But what is a sufficiently bullshit example of magic?
>>
>>50075782
You kinda missed the origin's prices there.
>>
>>50075782
I still have a shitty Mercer figurine lying around somewhere I got with this game.
>>
>>50075831
Didn't have one in mind anon, it's there to acknowledge that in the cornucopia of settings we had/will have that there is potentially stuff out there that might stop it.
>>
>>50075815
For all intents and purposes, Hao has the entirety of the Shaman and Patch perk tree's, and a 600 cp AAGA, and dumped the rest into raw power.

...Actually, I think I might try to make a build of him now.
>>
>>50075736
Sorry if I'm being kind of a dick, but I agree with that one anon that the power based on Battery is pretty weaksauce. Mostly the lack of tangible info on what you can do with your five seconds of glory and the fact that the fluff makes it seem like a regular power that had a bunch of restrictions put into it- and YES, I know (and love) how ironic saying that about a Worm power is.
>>
>>50075860
I think that's too vague. If we don't know what the actual limit is, we don't know what it can actually do.
>>
>>50075876
Fanwank.
>>
>>50075842
Just got pointed out, should be fixed here.
>>
>>50075889
That's not an answer.
>>
>>50075795
So he literally had a budget of 3000 cp regarding all abilities jump offers? I call shenanigans.

Also, what would it take to be able to, if our spirit is one of the six elements, change its element temporarily like Hao did with Spirit of Fire? Would bending from Avatar help?
>>
>>50075919
That's all your going to get.
>>
>>50075870
How much Furyoku can we pour into an Oversoul before the spirit can't take it? I mean, Yoh had like 100k Furyoku and Amidamaru had 8k Reiryoku and could take it all.
>>
>>50075870
Plus Reishi, a bunch of the other General perks, the benefits of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu, and Onmyoji shaman school... And loads of practise.

And probably more I'm forgetting right now.

Damnit, Hao.
>>
>>50075876
>>50075919
I barely have any time to do JC stuff as is, I'm not paging through five hundred settings and making a checklist of each specific thing that might be able to stop it. If you can't look at the jump you're doing at the moment and what the magic is like and make an informed guess about what might give it an issue then tough.
>>
>>50075962
You don't define any sort of power limit so an informed guess is impossible.
>>
I remember a time when people could reasonably guesstimate what Perks/Powers could do, or what their limitations were. Without needing incredibly specific descriptions, and without saying "Well without *needlessly long description on the exact capabilities* I guess that means I can do whatever I want with it"

That was what? Thread 10?
>>
>>50075971
>power limit
Because it's not an issue of "power-level", but rather "power type". Like, for example, conceptual defenses.
>>
>>50076023
Conceptual in what sense?
>>
>>50075922
Oh, it gets worse. Not only did he have an effective budget of 3000, but his reincarnation let him take multiple origins.

Six? Don't you mean five? And no. That was an anime only event where Hao was even more bullshit, with him having all five, not just the spirit of fire.

>>50075942
As far as I know, you can just keep dumping it in. The spirit doesn't have a heart to give out if the imbalance is too great after all.

Also, Yoh was literally dead at that point, and not using Amidamaru anymore, so lets guess half of that.

>>50075950
Oh yes. And did I mention multiple origins yet? Wait, I did.

So, in summary, Hao is utter fucking bullshit and a goddamn cheater.
>>
>>50076021
I remember a time when we had massive, thread long arguments every single day, sometimes going across multiple threads without stopping for even a minute. A lot of them caused by people massively exaggerating abilities beyond what they were meant to be. DFC and Teratophilia loved doing it.

That was around the same time as what you're speaking of. I wonder which of us remembers right.
>>
>>50076038
Conceptual in that it defends against something because it does. It just works, regardless of level. That's a conceptual defense.
>>
>>50076067
Nah, that started in thread 11
>>
>>50076082
Ah, of course.
>>
>>50075782
>>50075890
Love it!

Times Square
Scientist 31 years 100cp
Are you positive
Ethics 200
Toxicology 400
Virologist 700
Research Vessel with size and boomstick 1150
Sinew Rounds 1250
Stun Baton 1300
Targeted 1000

I plan to use my boat as a base of operations, and play target practice with the hordes of infected that occasionally come to visit.
And maybe find some unwilling volunteers for my own research, going out and setting up traps to find the mutations responsible for the infected traits and behaviors.
>>
File: 1394240442337.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1394240442337.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
For anyone who's made one. Could you please post your build for the Star Wars: Original Trilogy jump? I'm trying to figure something out.
>>
>>50076021
>Without needing incredibly specific descriptions, and without saying "Well without *needlessly long description on the exact capabilities* I guess that means I can do whatever I want with it"
Man I just like writing out really long fluff pieces.
>>
Is the meat granted by My Favorite Food from Carnivores raw meat? More importantly, does it contain any blood?
>>
>>50075830
C'mon, anon. Be constructive in your criticism. Show us how he should've done it, sempai!
>>
File: 1463960185824.png (5KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
1463960185824.png
5KB, 435x269px
>>50076151
I really like reading your 100 page jumps, man. They're very easy to get immersed in.
>>
File: Yoda_SWSB.png (5MB, 1600x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda_SWSB.png
5MB, 1600x1920px
>>50076105
Sure, here you go.

Background: Spy [100]
Bonus Background: Force Sensitive [200]
Species: Yoda's Species [100] FINALLY!
Location: Aldera, Alderaan. [Rolled] I... may have to evacuate in a bit?
>perks:
He's Dead Right? [200] Faking my death is always useful. Really.
What You Can't See Can Hurt You [Free] Sneaky, sneaky.
I've Altered The Deal [100] Hah, intimidation. Sorta.
You Will Join The Right Side [200] And turning enemies, excellent.
For the Alliance! [100] Negotiation is necessary.
>force powers:
Basic Powers [Free] Always useful.
Tutaminis [200] Oh, yes. Awesome.
>items:
Signature Outfit [Free] Eh, okay.
Slave Outfit [Free] No comment.
Voice Scrambler [Free] Useful-ish.
Disguises [Free] ...I am not sure how a Yoda Expy disguises himself as anything, but sure.
>warehouse modules:
Hangar Bay [Free] Useful, yes.
Meditation Chamber [Free] Okay?
Iconic View 3x - Bespin Clouds, Coruscant Skyline, Orbit of Yavin 4 [100] Fancy as hell.
>companions:
Training Remote [Free]
Companion Import [Free]
>starship
Chassis - Medium [50] I need to have some room, you know?
Cockpit [Free]
Engine Room [Free]
Common Room [Free]
Captain's Quarters [Free]
Passenger Bunks [Free]
Cargo Bay [Free]
Hyperdrive - Class 0.5 [200] Gotta Go Fast.
Life Support [Free]
Communications Array [Free]
Sensor Array - Military Grade Sensor Array [50] Sensors!
Dual Laser Cannons [Free]
Deflector Shields [Free]
>drawbacks:
Return of the Jumper [+0] I HAVE RETURNED!
Super HD Remaster [+200] Ugh. The things I do for CP.
We're Doomed! [+200] Luckily, I'm not quite as squishy as meatbags or droids.
Haunted [+200] Hi there.
>>
>>50076220
I'm trying NOT to do that many of those. If only there was a better way to do navigation in a pdf they wouldn't be so bad, but even hyperlinks have a limit to the ease of use they offer. The next set will hopefully just be a group of 30 - 50 pagers at most.
>>
>>50076132
Derp. Sorry, KOTOR, here you go >>50076232

Man. This is the third time in a row, the fuck is going on?
>>
>>50076132
Star Wars: Original Trilogy
Origin: Drop In
Bonus History: Force Sensitive

Perks:
Can’t We Stay Together

Force Abilities:
Free powers
Tutaminis
Force Lightning

Items:
10,000 credits

Warehouse Modules:
Hangar Bay
Meditation Chamber

Starship:
Chassis: Small
Other Free Stuff
Class 1.0 Hyperdrive

Drawbacks:
Return of the Jumper
>>
Updating the jump list. Is there anything I've missed that isn't still a WIP?

Black Dynamite JumpChain
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness JumpChain
Generic Creepypasta JumpChain
Lost Odyssey JumpChain
Parasyte JumpChain
The Skullman JumpChain
Tokyo Ghoul JumpChain
Captain SNES JumpChain
Senran Kagura JumpChain
Samurai Deeper Kyo JumpChain
Generic Post Apocalypse JumpChain
East vs West JumpChain
Sonichu JumpChain
Slime Rancher JumpChain
Ultimate Spider-Man JumpChain
>>
So, speaking of Worm, would it be possible to increase the power of Complete Arsenal or Alexandria Package to be on par with Eidolon or Alexandria respectively without having to just let it grow naturally? Or how long would it take for them to grow to that level?
>>
>>50073418
Shrek has an infinite onions option.
>>
>>50076292
Thousands of years for the latter. Alexandria gets up to some huge BS. Like, comic-level cape shit.
>>
>>50076291
Shaman King? Not sure if thats on the list already or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 340x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 340x541px
>>50076048
ACTUALY YOU SEE, IVAN

PIC related is him doing his Yin Yang Jutsu which he has from his mastery of Taijutsu
>>
>>50076340
It is, not sure when I put it there, but it is.
>>
>>50076132
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy

Legends
Royalty 100
Force Sensitive 300
25 years old
Twi'lek
You Will Join The Right Side 700
For the Alliance
Declaration of Rebellion 1000
Starship
Light
Cockpit
Engine Room
Common Room
Captain's Quarters
Passenger bunks
Cargo Bay
Hyperdrive - Class 2.0
Life Support
Communications Array
Sensor Array
Dual Laser Cannons
Deflector Shields

King of the Twi'leks!
>>
>>50076351
Which part are you actually responding to?

>>50076355
Probably a few weeks ago when SK_Anon and I said it was done, and then someone posted that pic that made me rethink mochirei power levels.
>>
>>50076292
>how long would it take for them to grow to that level?
Who knows? The jump doesn't mention a set growth rate, and I think it's probably for the best that this type of thing is left up to individual interpretation. Those two you mention are extreme outliers in terms of power levels, so I wouldn't expect to reach their levels during the course of the jump. At least, not without stuff from other jumps.
>>
>>50076351
What the fuck is with those gloves? He has those skinny little arms and the gloves are fucking massive. Same with the pants.
>>
>>50076412
That'd be it then.

Jump list is updated, as always, lemme know what I've missed.
>>
>>50076499
... the one on the drive will have the correct date.
>>
>>50076412
The part about converting elements. Look at Spirit of Fire. It's being converted between all elements.

And apparently this ability stems from Taijutsu of the past if wiki is to be believed
>>
If anyone has an answer, that'd be reatly appreciated...

>>50075799
>>
>>50076132
Star Wars OT Jump:

Bounty Hunter - 100
Force Sensitive - 200

Human - 0
Mo's Eisley

I Don't Come Cheap - 0
He's Dead, Right? - 100
Nowhere to Hide - 300

Basic Powers - 0
Tutaminis - 200

Signature Outfit - 0
Slave Outfit - 0
Mandalorian Armor - 100
Dl-44 - 0
Wrist Weapon - 200
-Flamethrower - 0
-Shield - 50

Hangar Bay - 0
Meditation Chamber - 0

Medium Starship - 50
All Freebies - 0
Class 0.5 Hyperdrive - 0
Galley - 100
Passenger bunks - 100
Cargo Bay - 100

A Hand Offered and a Hand Taken + 600
>>
>>50076433
>during the course of the jump
Probably not even during the course of the chain.
>>
Actual Phantom stuff being done now!

Zhenniao(300): A brightly colored purple and green eagle, this Phantom brims with a killer aura...50 words for death and this one’s a good 30, as it brims with a magical and physical toxin in its body. The Zhenniao has a higher all around capabilities than the Duende but lower than the Cadejo, however it’s main ability is to inflict a ‘toxin’ on the spells it empowers, able to melt away enemy defenses and vitality with the aforementioned magical/physical poison. This can be applied to any spell, so even Bind can be used to inflict the mystic poison of the Zhenniao, though non-combat Spells have slower rates of damage, and combined with the elemental attunement of Wind it is capable of spreading gales of death across vast fields. The Zhenniao’s “PhantoWeapon” is the “Venom Viper”, A bow capable of firing arrows with the Zhenniao’s toxin and capable of flying in flocks like birds, meaning they are able to move with complete freedom in the air independent of how you fire them. The Zhenniao’s “PhantoMachine” is the Zen Wave, turning the vehicle into a hovercraft that is capable of dropping “Caustic Balloons” onto enemies with the same damage rates as the Venom Viper’s arrows.

is a choice one, with Lechuza, Cadejo, Makara and Al-Miraj done as well!
>>
>>50076629
Civilization and Imperium of Man have something to say about that.
>>
>>50076629
Ohohohoh. Wow, anon, how are you liking that kek?
>>
File: GCCXfeat-750x400.jpg (39KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
GCCXfeat-750x400.jpg
39KB, 750x400px
>>50076659

Al-Miraj(300): This Phantom appears to be a rather large rabbit, with a black horn between atop its head...This frame, despite being the form of a prey animal, is not to be underestimated. The Al-Mira’j is known in mythology for being a fierce predator able to kill creatures 10 times its size with sheer bloodymindedness and speed. As such, the Al-Miraj influences direct attacks made with magic (such as with the Finisher spell) and mobility spells, amplifying them by a large amount in efficiency and power. The Al-Miraj’s eyes burn with the Fire elemental aspect, and if the PhantoWeapon option is taken, it will transform into the “Miraj Unispear”, a polearm that is able to extend itself with mana and launch the spearpoint as a wave of energy. Al-Miraj’s PhantoMachine, the “Miraj Leap Springer” gives the enhanced vehicle the ability to leap massive bounds, even able to clear city blocks!
>>
>>50076659
How many more are there?
>>
>>50075799
Furyoku is a somewhat generic magical energy with just a touch of life force thrown it.

Reiyoku is basically the same thing, but for ghosts. With just a touch of willpower.

>>50076544
I got nothing. Take the appropriate shaman style and technique of generations?
>>
>>50076664
What happens if you take Dark Millennium enough times to stay past the end of time and actually live that long? Do you lose or auto win?
>>
>>50076664
Is it worth it to stay for tens of housands of years in Civ just to be a shittier version of Superman, though?
>>
>>50076696
so you're not doing the thing where they Also have a stand like option?
>>
>>50076699
What about the rest of it? You said it can't power other spiritual techniques... Is that just because?

You do know that similar energy pools are generally combined on /tg/, right? As practiced by Quicksilver himself.
>>
>>50076708
You would have to sit in the warehouse to wait out your time even past the end of time.
>>
>>50076708
Given that 40k has had the universe end already if you could survive reality burning away you'd basically be doing what the C'tan did. It will start again if you're patient.
So you wouldn't auto anything, but odds of survival are slim without heavy OOC stuff.

>>50076738
Not just to be Superman, There's lots of reasons to stay in Civ that long.
>>
>>50076738
There's no legitimate way to be be the real thing, yet though. So, yes? Also, Alexandria is as good if not better than most versions that aren't comics.
>>
>>50076708
Better hope you can stave off heat death, Kyuubei.
>>
>>50076747
Think of it like Magicka from TES.
It's not quite the same as generic mana so it doesn't fold together, but it's very similar.
>>
>>50076747
>As practiced by Quicksilver himself
You use diminishing returns too right? He also did that.
>>
>>50076697

There are 10 overall and approximately 5-6 have been written

>>50076740
That'll be an option in the actual customization part of the table. This is just me writing the baseline Phantoms and how they influence your magic
shit like channeling your phantom as a transformation or getting a phantoweapon or summoning it as a Stand is in the customization table proper
>>
>>50076747
I was under the impression you needed conjoined conjures to combine mana pools.

Or, no, thats systems. If you mean in jump stuff, then yeah it can, but if you mean just using the raw power in another jumps system... Meh?
>>
>>50076781
>so it doesn't fold together
Says who? Magicka is exactly the same as mana
>>
>>50076792
Mana pools combine so long as they're all the same ish thing.
So MP is MP. This applies to all kinds of power pools. Even things that run off Willpower all use the same thing.
CC just lets you use systems together.

>>50076800
No it's not. Magicka is Magicka. Not mana.
Read the lore.
>>
>>50076781
TES Magicka is generally considered mana by most. And it functions identically to generic mana.

>>50076783
Uh, yes? I was under the impression that the rules doc actually meant something. Doesn't it?

>>50076792
Yeah, you need it for systems, but generally the energy itself combines. It's just to avoid having 72 different types of Ki.
>>
>>50076780
Does 40K even have entropy in the sense we do? I mean, the underpinnings of reality are demonic soulstuff, right?
>>
>>50076831
Rules doc is heavily heavily outdated.
You and Gaunlet are probably the only two people that still use diminishing returns.
>>
>>50076820
Cats said it was up to your own fanwank if Magicka is the same as mana or not.
>>
>>50076820
>Implying terminology means anything.
Magicka is the essence of Magnus ripped from him when he tried to pull out of the Mundus project at the last minute. It is replenished by energy leaking from Aetherius into Mundus via the holes in reality known as the Sun and stars. It exists ambiently, but is also stored in the body and can be replenished with potions and such.

It functions exactly like everything named mana does.

>>50076831
Diminishing returns was hated and ignored by many even when the doc was made. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>50076820
>No it's not. Magicka is Magicka. Not mana.
It powers magic and it regenerates. It's mana.
>>
>>50076831
Most people don't use diminishing returns any more for a couple of reasons. Namely, it makes taking more than one or two strength/speed perks pointless and puts a really hard soft cap on physical abilities, which are already way underpowered compared to magic/psychic/tech/etc.
And keeping up with percentage diminishing returns when we have 600 jumps just isn't feasible.
>>
>>50076867
In that case I concede.
If that's what he said. I guess it makes as much sense as other MP pools folding together.
>>
>>50076896
Well, yeah. Very few thing called "mana" are exactly the same thing. Most of them, however, do the same thing (i.e. act as "fuel" for magic). The metaphysical properties differ form setting to setting, so t doesn't make much sense to go by name alone.
>>
Furyoku is basically power generated by the soul, so if you think that meshes with other magic pools, go for it I guess?
>>
Speaking of generic energy pools, would you fine mentlegen say that Ki is sufficiently similar to Mantra for the purposes of Mantra levels?
>>
>>50076954
Sounds more like spiritual energy when you put it like that.
>>
>>50076841
Sure. Maybe. Your guess is as good as mine.

I mean, we don't really get much information about the universe beyond Milky Way (aside that the Nids came from there).
>>
>>50076841
the warp is a separate plane of existence from the physical world in 40k, so physics still applies when warp entities aren't interfering
>>
>>50076954
Sounds more like Ki pools, desu senpai.
>>
>>50076960
I wouldn't, no.

The emotion aspect of it seems pretty important, and I think most depictions of Ki lack that.
>>
>>50076984
Isn't most Chi/Ki in animoos tied to willpower/heroic resolve or something?
>>
>>50077043
Spiritual stuff too.
>>
>>50077043
Not exactly, Ki is typically a combination of life force and spiritual energy, in a yin yang sort of thing. Spiritual energy though is often tied to willpower and heroic resolve, but it's not 1 to 1, and regardless it doesn't include the life force part of things.
>>
>>50077043
>>50077070
The closest thing to mantra would probably be essence from Exalted.
Given worship can get you more of it and you can do crazy world shaking things with an addition grafted to your soul and enough of it.
>>
>>50076954
What could I do with 2,560,000 furyoku with a Mochirei with 1,280,000 reiryoku, assuming nothing else is purchased?
>>
So, assuming I generally go unarmed monk, would it be better for me to focus on Reishi or Furyoku in Shaman King?
>>
>>50077196
The thing is, shaman king isn't a numbers game. Yeah, having big ones helps, but thats somewhat irrelevant. In setting, actively knowing your numbers is actually a bad thing, as it stunts your growth.

So... not all that much? I mean, with meta knowledge you can figure out how to make an oversoul, and with perks that help you translate spells from one system to the other would let you do new things.

But, choosing to spend all your cp on raw power, in a jump where heart is the best power, isn't the best plan.

Of course, once you actually figure something out at that point, you can just scale it up until its the size of the empire state building and flatten peope with it, and Hao would be the only one capable of stopping you.
>>
File: tAG_129070.jpg (84KB, 790x616px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_129070.jpg
84KB, 790x616px
Jump # 108 Predator
Starting location: Afghanistan 2010
Origin: Human
Background: cop (0)

Perks
Streetwise (0)
Sharp Eyes (100, Discount)
Dive for Cover (200)
Pried from their Hands (200, Discount)
Investigator (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Command Trailer (200, Discount)
* A Boot full of Guns (100, Discount)

Companions:
*Squad (200)

Drawbacks:
*Blood War (+100) It’s a war zone
*Flesh Wound (+100)
*Federal Task Force (+200) Apparently my own side has decided to get in my way
*The Hunt

So I am part of the military police called in to solve a strange series of murders that were on base. It doesn’t look like the work of insurgents The Brass suspected there was a serial killer loose on the base.
The way in which some of the victims were murdered seems mostly impossible. Some however seem not to fit the others and are relatively sloppy.

We find out that there is indeed a serial killer on the base when they try and attack me but I am actually “saved” by one of the predators who has marked me as his prize and refused to share.

It turned out to be a brutal hunt on both ends. These Predators were brutal and clever bastards. After their weapons failed they tried luring me in to traps. Using tech they improvised from what they brought and some stuff they found off of the fallen humans.

It took a while but I eventually tracked them to their ship for the final show down. I fought them alone as I didn’t want to risk any of my companions. I didn’t use any weapons or powers and out of respect they uncloaked and fought me “fairly”. They worked well as a team but I overpowered all of them. I was the better fighter and subdued them.

I actually talked with them.. One was going to set up a self-destruct function he had in his armor. But the leader asked me to finish the fight as it had been an honorable battle and they wished to meet their ends honorably during the hunt. I was reluctant but did so out of respect.
>>
>>50076659
>>50076696

Digger, you did an amazing job on the Kuuga and Agito jump. Just came here to say that.
>>
File: peace-on-earth-500x500.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
peace-on-earth-500x500.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
So tell me, Jumpers: why have you strayed from the path of guns?

So many of you turn to heathen magic or barbaric melee, betraying the greatest weapon mankind has ever invented. What possible reason could you have to blaspheme against the holy implements of Colt and Browning?
>>
>>50077361
What else would I need, at a minimum, to not be so useless? Would armor OS do it?
>>
>>50077573
Guns are normal to me, and thus boring.
>>
>>50077573
I still use my Zapper, even after I got much better weaponry. When I don't want to wield a plastic toy laser gun around, I use a Desert Eagle or auto pistols.

It's only when the facade needs to drop that I take out the Super Scope or a sword. Namely, the one I picked up from Metal Gear Rising.
>>
>>50077573
>implying I let go my shooting roots
Just because the guns shoot magic bullets doesn't mean they aren't guns.
There's only so much damage you can do with a bit of metal that doesn't explode into hellfire.
>>
>>50077361
Yeah see Scaling things up, or condensing/concentrating them into smaller form to make it stronger like Yoh and Len did in Anime?

Touch of death
>>
File: magicmarksman1470979918211.gif (2MB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
magicmarksman1470979918211.gif
2MB, 500x235px
>>50077573
>not having magic guns
Look at this faggot. Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>50077573
I didn't stray. In mundane jumps I use a semiautomatic .950 JDJ against normal people. And cars. And tanks. It's good for most things, really.
>>
>>50077573
I still use one anon.

What jumps have special guns in them anyways?
I can only think of borderlands and warframe
>>
>>50077575
Combat training from the patch tree, armor os, a shaman style, or a combination of those.

>>50077653
it's a matter of density. Then again, having a giant sword can be useful too, even if a small sword with the power of a giant one is better.
>>
>>50077573
Because if I can't move faster than the bullet, I can move faster than the trigger can pop back into place.
>>
File: Chaika, yes chaika.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika, yes chaika.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>50077573
>not combining them to get magic guns
>>
File: kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg (89KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg
89KB, 850x566px
>>50077569

I'm glad you think so. I have to thank Anon2| but I did my best to make sure the perks I did work on on were good and functional and neat.

Hopefully someone else can handle the non Den-O and Kiva jumps, though, cause desu I can't do Kabuto or the rest. No true knowledge and too much shit being pulled for me to do so.
>>
>>50077714
2.5kk Furyoku and spirit with 1kk reiryoku? Again, it is going to curb stomp Spirit of Fire, especially if I condense it to size of Spirit of Fire if it was bigger, so the OS doesn't break too easily
>>
drawbacks want to play some gwent and dangit roach

race human
origin drop-in
age 19
location vizima
perks soundtrack, horse riding, hunt or be hunted, phantom travler, basic trade, lore master, magically sculpted, no no no, should look at himself, aura of the white frost and local trust

items map, toussaint's finest crowns, horse, horse pulled wagon, steel weapon, silver weapon and crossbow

companions 2 imports
>>
File: harmless1-600x458.jpg (41KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
harmless1-600x458.jpg
41KB, 600x458px
>>50077573
what your guns don't literally grow on trees?
>>
>>50077740
>Not combining all your weapons to have magic guns that are also battleaxes and also waffle irons.
>>
File: 12spooky14me.jpg (4MB, 3220x1704px) Image search: [Google]
12spooky14me.jpg
4MB, 3220x1704px
>>50077573
Because I feel a very visceral joy at the act of punching people, and swords are just cool.
>>
File: True Paladin.jpg (284KB, 870x1305px) Image search: [Google]
True Paladin.jpg
284KB, 870x1305px
Anons, important question.
What is the best setting to make a Native Chain, as this motherfucker?
>>
File: Chris.png (440KB, 490x653px) Image search: [Google]
Chris.png
440KB, 490x653px
>>50077573
>implying I've strayed from the path of magical /k/
>>
>all this heathens magic
>>
>>50077779
Sorry, Hao has more.
>>
>>50077853
If you think that mundane firearms can keep up with the kind of bullshit that shows up in the chain then it's your funeral.
>>
>>50077834
Overlord, could easily be some obsessed NPC dude from a random village.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>50077573
Whilst Martial Arts is a path that teaches how to hone my very self into a weapon of war I do use guns, as I was taught Anything Goes and one of the primary tenets of that is that you use what works.
Other than that I'm just a dude who like martial arts and wu xia, also becoming the worlds best marksman is a bit more difficult than becoming supernatrually awesome in martial arts via the chain. That' said I'm a damn good shot at this point, from sheer amount of time practiced.

>>50077675
She died to a melee user and a natural bite attack.

>>50077690
One in Heroic BBS that's good enough for tanks. >>50077629 might count. GBE from Blame!. Guns from Doom/Doom 2016, both BFG 9000 are awesome. Rachet and Clank has a ton of guns for a lot of occasions. The gun from Samurai Deeper Kyo is decent in the fact that even if it isn't a badass weapon of fuck you, it does give you an advantage. Do we have a Shadowrun Jump, I think I saw one at one point, if we do then upgrading the fuck out your guns there might be a cool idea.
I'm out of anything else. Anyone else got some nice guns?

>>50077834
What's this from?
>>
>>50077573
Using entirely mundane methods, how large of caliber could you make a revolver, if you didn't need to worry about the user's strength or durability?
>>
>>50077834
Any D&D.
Overlord.
By the Book.
Shadow of Mordor.
League of Legends.
>>
>>50077871
Who says they have to be mundane? Beef them up with science or perks.
>>
>>50077905
It's Goblin Slayer, from Goblin Slayer.
He's an Adventurer who really REALLY fucking hates Goblins.
>>
>>50077690
Railguns are always fun, and the GBE in Blame! is probably the best "gun" in the chain.

The laser guns in Fallout are also worth noting because they actually shoot lasers and not energy blasts.
So the travel speed is excellent.
>>
>>50077918
As large as something could be without collapsing in on itself. Unless you meant you want it to actually fire.
>>
>>50077951
Well, yeah, I do want it to be functional. That's the whole point of the gun.
How ridiculously big could you go before you ran into trouble on a mechanic level, where it wouldn't fire or something?
>>
>>50077775
>cause desu I can't do Kabuto
WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU CAN'T DO KABUTO ARE YOU CRAZTY I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO DO TAHT ONE.

BUN. YOUR SENPAI HAS EXPECTATIONS
>>
>>50077823
One of those skeletons can kill everyone else in that picture with not much trouble.

Another skeleton is Momonga

Its a very nice picture of all the skeletons, my compliments to the artist.
>>
>>50078028
Is it comics GR or the Lich?
>>
File: 241841_connynordlund_organic-gun.jpg (248KB, 1000x587px) Image search: [Google]
241841_connynordlund_organic-gun.jpg
248KB, 1000x587px
>>50077871
enhance them with science, keep enhancing them, make the laws of physics cry, dont just pussy out on some regular metal and wire tincan. I want high energy, low recoil, home-grown weaponry that doesn't have to rely on some bullshit hand waving "magic"

blood for the blood god
>>
>>50077859
HAO has 1 250 000 Furyoku. And Spirit of Fire has 300k Reiryoku. Plz don't lie BLADE
>>
>>50078106
>, make the laws of physics cry,
>doesn't have to rely on some bullshit hand waving "magic"

Khorne go and stay go.
>>
>>50077823
Lets see...

Cyber demon by the moon?
Minecraft spider to the right.
Barrigan to the right of that.
Skeletor at the bottom below minecraft.
Lewis to the right of skeletor.
Sans and papayrus to the right of lewis.
Duskull in upper right.
Billy and mandy grim under duskull.
Someone from grim fandango under that?
Skelly koopa trooper under that.
Jack skellington two to the left of grim fandango.
Brook to the right of jack.
Momonga beside/behind brook.
Someone from dark souls behind momonga?

Guy with a banjo (on the left) was from a movie earlier this year, don't know the name.

...and thats all i've got.

14(15) out of 32.

Man, I do not know my skellies.
>>
>>50078026
>>50077775
Digger is a Bun now
>>
>>50078133
It's a revenant by the moon.
Same game different enemy.
>>
>>50078133
>Someone from dark souls behind momonga
It's Nero, god of the dead. Yes from Dark Souls.
>>
File: bestbrelleton.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bestbrelleton.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>50078133
>Someone from dark souls
>he doesn't know skellebro's name
>>
>>50078123

>math

Oops?

Okay, in that case, your spirit should have way more, unless you bought perks (in the vicinity of 8000000).

Second off, Hao is very likely fucked in a direct fight.

My apologies.

>>50078154
So close and yet so far.

>>50078175
>>50078183
Never played. I only vaguely recognize him from the 'YOU DIED' song.
>>
>>50078133
Servo-Skull from 40k to the right of Barrigan
Floating skull is Morte from Planescape Torment, and I'm ashamed you didn't recognize him.
Kel'Thuzas is from Warcraft, under the claw of the dragon
Lich King from Adventure Time is right under Barrigan
On the very bottom and just to the right of Sans is the Skeletons from New Vegas and the Old World Blues DLC
>>
>>50077834
Dwarf Fortress
>>
>>50077834
Dark souls
>>
>>50077924
>>50077877
>Overlord.
>Guy who really fucking hates Goblins
>That village under Ainz's protection is protected by Goblins
Are you trying to get Anon killed?
>>
>>50078372
Well, clearly that character is a dick. Why not?
>>
I'm almost afraid to ask, but how scarred would I be after looking up the Sonichu on the Google?
>>
>>50078144
The buns are invading and turning jumpers into more of their own, first Red and now Digger. The bun plague spreading.
>>
>>50078457
about 11 depending on how deep you dig.
Sonic's arms are not blue.
>>
>>50077573
>Implying I don't just combine guns, magic, and melee into one convenient weapon.
>>
>>50078028
Barrigan? Ghost Rider?
>>
File: She awoos in her sleep.jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
She awoos in her sleep.jpg
56KB, 500x281px
>>50078484
You can't turn me into a bun if I'm already an awoo!
>>
Is there a big difference in what a Sorcerer and a Wizard in the Dresden Files can do?
>>
File: Ultramarines_Artificer_Armour2.jpg (27KB, 250x403px) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarines_Artificer_Armour2.jpg
27KB, 250x403px
>>50078506
heresy!
>>
File: theycome.jpg (145KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
theycome.jpg
145KB, 800x700px
>>50078534
Anon, it's like you don't believe in SCIENCE!
>>
>>50078568
Do you intentionally phrase your questions to irk people?
>>
>>50078206
How does 100% Gattai compare to other Oversoul methods?

I'm not too worried about getting into the state of mind needed for me and my Mochirei to actually be compatible for it, but the hype is making me think I should just go for Armor OS instead.
>>
>>50078620
Huh?
>>
>>50078568
A Sorcerer is somebody with all the innate qualities needed to make it as a wizard, but they lack the full breadth of training, skill, knowledge, and expertise.

The difference between somebody with the talent and physical abilities to go pro in basketball compared to somebody who has become an expert and is already an extremely skilled pro.

It's literally just that one has the training and technical expertise that the other lacks.
>>
>>50075130
Yes.
>>
>>50078702
Alright, I was just curious because Wizards get an extra innate perk that Sorcerers can't.
>>
So if I pick up the Greed is Good Perk in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1, I don't actually gain any abilities related to the Core Medals in my body, right? I get the Cell Medal Physiology and Yummy Creation, but is anything influenced by the specific type of Core Medals in my body?
>>
>>50078702
Or in boxing terms, Mortimer is your asshole older brother who watches MMA, Harry Dresden is Floyd Mayweather and Ebenezar is Mike Tyson.

...I guess Cowl would either be an MMA fighter or a drunk asshole with a broken bottle, but the analogy kinda breaks down when it comes to Outsider shenanigans.
>>
>>50078630
100% gattai isn't an OS method. It'll probably help, but it isn't an OS method.

If you look at the late series OS's, you'll note that the armor OS's look very technological. Suitably, their more complicated. There's basically no way for anyone not from a shaman lineage (or on a team with someone from one) to get access to the knowledge on how to make one.

So yeah, armor OS is worth the point sink, but the patch combat training perk will do just as handily if you only want a weapon.
>>
>>50077918
Well, the biggest gun ever to see combat was the Great Gustav, which weighed 1350 tonnes and fired a 7 tonne (800mm caliber) shell to a range of 30 miles from its 106 foot long barrel (the weapon itself was 155 foot long and was mounted on an enormous railway carriage).

So at least as big as that. And that was with WW2 engineering and materials. Have fun with your gunslinging kaiju, anon!
>>
>>50078805
Oh, I thought it was supposed to be that fusion (?) thing Chocolove and the Jaguar did.

Yeah, I'll just buy Armor Oversoul and be done with it. Probably still try to use myself as a Medium, since I can't handle more drawbacks to get something better, but them's the breaks.
>>
>>50078803
Eh, Mort's more like someone who's really good at one hold. Leah said he's actually really damn powerful within his purview.

>>50078740
That's not how it is in canon. Even one-trick-ponies still have most of the same qualities as Wizards. One guy who's only capable of summoning, and only one type of minor demon at that, still has a lifespan measured in centuries.
>>
>>50077573

Is it heresy if my gun is also a whip? How else am I supposed to pistol whip someone?
>>
>>50078874
>gunslinging kaiju
…I can get cowboy duds in Monsters, Inc.
>>
>>50078885
Sort of? Its based on Yoh's feat of learning Amidamaru's sword style via possession.
>>
Does 'My Favorite Drinking Buddy' from Skyrim mean that you will be going on a drunken bender with a deadric prince EVERY night for the entire jump?
>>
>>50079170
I just wanna go on a drunken bender and wake up in Nocturnal's bed, is that so wrong?
>>
>>50079188
Sanguine's benders end up with you married to a hag raven or something else awful, not a top-tier waifu like Nocturnal.
>>
>>50079188
Anon, you could also wake up in Boethiah's bed or worse.
>>
>>50077573
Because in many situations (high-end armor) guns lack the penetrative power that melee weapons possess. Additionally, effects and enhancements have more permanence, more reliably. That said, I've got an M4, .44 and .500 magnum on me at all times for smaller threats and pissing about
>>50077834
Fallout, be Zion Tribal.
>>
>>50079188
DAMNIT I'M ALREADY MARRIED TO SHEO!

>>50079201
Well, at least he'll know my standards are higher than a hagraven, so this must not be my fault.
>>
>>50079209
The funny thing about Boethiah is that half the time anon would be happy, and the other half he would be upset. Because Boethiah likes to switch genders.
>>
>>50079201
I never said with Sanguine, just that I want to go on a bender and end up in Nocturnal's bed.
I was using the concept of going on a drunken bender in the Elder Scrolls setting to slide into a related, but slightly different topic.

>>50079216
>DAMNIT I'M ALREADY MARRIED TO SHEO!
Wait, what
>>
>>50079218
Having sex with any deadric prince is a bad idea, regardless of their gender at the time. It might be worth the risk in the case of Nocturnal but even then it is a bad idea.
>>
File: Lewd.gif (361KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.gif
361KB, 500x281px
>>50079225
>slide into a related, but slightly different topic.
A-anon, please.
>>
But seriously would it happen every single night?
>>
>>50077573
I realized that I never actually made a build for Dissidia, so I did...? And I took the Chaosbringer, because it explicitly has the power to consume other weapons to gain their power, and I always kindof wanted a thing to do that with, but I never really liked the methods everyone else used.

There is not a gun that consumes other guns to gain their powers, hence I do not utilize guns. Very much.
I do kindof like the 629 I got from Black Dynamite, though. It has infinite ammo and is super loud. It's more of a statement than a weapon, though.
>>
>>50079225
I tripped a bunch of flags with the hero in oblivion(up to an including sleeping with him), and then came back to skyrim with a kid.

Do the math.
>>
>>50079283
YOU FOOL!
>>
>>50079292
What? Sheo is nice. Sure he has his off days, but he throws the BEST parties.

Disconecting him from his mantle helped tremendously.
>>
>>50079241
>implying you wouldn't let sheogorath plunge your cheese hole
>>
>>50079310
>Disconecting him from his mantle
So....who took his place? Due to the curse there HAS to be a Sheogorath
>>
Why are the powers in Young Justice saddled with non-canon limits such as below?

>You cannot use this on the insides of living beings, even if you have ways of seeing them.
>>
>>50079337
When does MM ever do that?
>>
>>50079328
Well I'd let him fuck a wheel of cheese as a distraction while I teleport to the furthest dimension away from him that I can manage.
>>
>>50079331
Erm...

No one? Time freezes, right?

I'll get him drain no - no wait, wrong one - or that other perk from YJ to tell his mantle induced insanity to fuck off.
>>
>>50078206
SUCK MY FURYOS OVERSOUL, HAO!
>>
>>50079436
Ah, I thought you had done it in universe. My mistake
>>
>>50079342
Does it matter? It explicitly blocks one of the main reasons why she wouldn't.

There's nothing in YJ to suggest that living beings have some sort of "Manton Effect" that interferes with powers, especially considering telepathy is so prevalent. Manipulating organic matter is not inherently different than inorganic matter, and the fact that she can lift people anyway shows that she /can/ in fact control living beings. Frankly, if you couldn't see inside living beings, you'd have to be a complete sociopath to use it.

Honestly, I'd rather it just ban using it on the insides of literally everything. It's more a matter of consistency than anything else.
>>
>>50079438

Furyoku.
>>
Well, I did a thing.

Feel free to disagree with the prices, but know that I shall now proceed to collapse into unconsciousness. Also, I'm not done.

Grrl Powers
Flight - 200
Truesight - 100
Forcefields - 200
Lasers - 100
Image projection - 100
Ding! - 400

Comic book pretty - 100
Maxima Pentagon - 400

Themal Manipulation - 200

Electricity Manipulation - 200
Energy Form - 200

Perfect Durability - 600

Illusions - 100
Porno Sense - 400
Hypnosis - 200

Vehemic Energy Absorption - 600

Two Dimensional Travel - 300
Energy Weapon Projection - 200

Multibody - 100
Teleportation - 300

Inorganic Possesion - 200

Math - 400

Speed - 200

Power Countering/Nemesis - 400

Portal Creation - 300

Cloth Control - 200

Gesalt - 100
>>
>>50079480
Yes. My Furyoku OverCock.

Which thing allows for that Fusion Chocolove did and how does it compare against Armor Oversouls?

And how much can it change my body?
>>
>>50079480
How much would each near death experience or sensory deprivation increase Furyoku? As in, is it a set amount increase or percentage based?
>>
>>50079480
So an Army of Me, Myself and I and Jumper must die drawbacks simply don't count towards the drawback cp cap or they raise it by unknown amount?
>>
>>50079499
Pretty sure this is meant to be Somefaggit's claim, not yours. Don't continue.
>>
>>50079241
The only ones even worth considering are Azura, Hermaeous Mora, Hircine, Meridia, Nocturnal, Sanguine, and Sheogorath.
Even then, a few of these are touchy. Azura comes off as kind of needy and Meridia is UNDEAD GET OUT REEEEEE. And Sheogorath is nuts, but that's kind of his attraction, isn't it? He's like a box of chocolates. Sanguine is likely a sloot, while Hircine is going to be emotionally unavailable at first. Hermaeous Mora will take a while to get to come out of his shell.

So yeah, Nocturnal is pretty much number 1 Daedric Prince waifu.

>>50079499

…Dude, you know Somefaggit is working on that IP right now, right? He showed a WIP and everything. Not cool.
>>
>>50079499
Piss off. You might ge tsome people supporting you trying to replace Bleach but trying to steal a claim another jump maker has and showed a WIP for? Fuck right off Cthulhu
>>
>>50079630
People said the same for Dirge and look at how not dead he is.
>>
What's the closest perk we have to the teleporting that's in the Jumper movie/books - if you see a place, even in a picture, you can safely* teleport to the actual location?

*(the teleportation itself is safe, you simply don't go if there's something solid enough occupying the end-point, but if the place turns out to be on fire or full of poison gas when you arrive that's your problem)
>>
>>50079637
>thst awkward moment when you KNOW what someone typed beore they deleted it
>>
>>50079699
I just didn't feel like fighting for it.
Because honestly they're right.
>>
>>50079610
Just gonna throw this out there, that WIP was 5/600 threads ago, and his last post was 2/300.
>>
>>50079693
Warp Zone from Captain SNES. Or Phasing Movement from Ultimate Spoderman.
>>
Having re read prototype it seems that infected humans can only become bog standard infected and no other type. Does that mean I have to grow Evolved in a node?
>>
>>50079723
That's like a month or two anon. We go through threads super fast. It's not like he's been gone for years.
>>
File: Headpat.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Headpat.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>50079736
Three, actually. And he hasn't been seen since.

But as the same anon, concede and admit that I'm a blithering idiot. Thank you, and good day.
>>
>>50079752
Then three months. Still nowhere near the length that some people's claims have still been support, nor does it excuse Blade starting to make the jump despite people discussing the very same topic in this very thread.
>>
I think the real question is if we really want another viking saga jump.
Look deep inside and ask if that's what you want the jump to end up like.
Because if he comes back. That's what it's going to be.
>>
What IP is being discussed at the moment?
>>
>>50079625
>Not bug chasing with Vaermina
>>
>>50079768
If you ignore all his other, much better jumps, then yeah, that's what we're in for. But we aren't ignoring them like a troll like you does so fuck off.
>>
>>50079769
Grrl Power.

Basically DC if it was made by slightly more reasonable liberals.
>>
>>50079769
GrrlPower, a webcomic. Basically a full cape setting.

>>50079770
>Wanting to hang with the Gross Girl.
I'm a people eater, but I have fuckin' standards, man.
>>
>>50079760
That is correct, but all he did was make one or two posts announcing that he was still alive.
>>
>>50079760
Well, according to two minutes research, thats about the same length of time shaman king lay dead for.

I take it that either somefaggit is either far more popular than skanon, or we're pissed for him not saying 'oh hey i'm thinking about this'?
>>
File: p19_5.jpg (31KB, 450x227px) Image search: [Google]
p19_5.jpg
31KB, 450x227px
>>50079779
>slightly more reasonable liberals.
Ah, really? Sounds like it could have been a fun setting.
>>
>>50079815
The former. Skanon had very little presence outside the posts he did for Shaman King, wasn't here for years prior to that and the work he showed was really bad stuff. Somefaggits one of the oldest namefags in the thread, has done many jumps (Of improving quality over time) and was working with several others in the making of Grrl Power.

He's probably going to get a fair bit more leeway then Skanon.
>>
>>50079839
Nigga you need to spoiler that shit.
>>
>>50079814
I noticed him in the IRC a few weeks ago if it helps, though we didn't talk at all.
>>
>>50079841
Well, hit blade with a newspaper and say no. Should work.
>>
>>50079851
Well I have no fucking clue how to change my posts. I'd delete it and post it again, but I don't know how to do that.
>>
>>50079851
>>50079870
Nevermind, I just learned.
>>
>>50079779
It's an awesome setting, but I have worries about writing for it.

Especially since I fear yet another massive revelation that totally changes the nature of the setting like what happened recently with the reveal of the supernatural community existing, thriving, and being hidden by a magical globe spanning ritual spell.
>>
>>50079870
I don't really think you do, actually. It's fairly basic information that's fundamental to understanding the setting as a whole.

Also, magic and demons have been known for years, so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise. I was just expressing my minor annoyance that it's been years and we barely have a back-cover blurb.
>>
>>50079895
Yeah, it's probably one of -- if not the only setting in which I'd actually consider taking the "Stay" option.
>>
>>50079895
Well, if it's any consolation, it probably won't get any worse than Toriko.

/temptingfate
>>
>>50079895
Yeah, guys, this was totally just a dream Sydney had while she was in a trauma-induced coma.[/spoiler/]
>>
File: TZ door.png (599KB, 1425x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TZ door.png
599KB, 1425x1080px
Hello? Anon? Is anybody there -- can anybody hear me?

Someone help me!

Please tell me somebody can read this.

please
>>
>>50079610
The last wip was legit over half a year ago. And he lost his notes on the jump not long after.
>>
>>50080080
Wat?
>>
>>50080080
That's a scary door you have there mate.
>>
>>50080103
So? WIP's can be redone.
>>
>>50080080
This is anon, not Anon. I think you're in the wrong apartment, friend.
>>
>>50080080
Knock Knock.

Let me in.

Quick, someone post the 'I'm a fairy, don't you believe in faries' pic.
>>
File: really.jpg (12KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
12KB, 298x300px
>>50080121
>>
>>50080121
Anon is lost in the Twilight Zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk
>>
>>50080126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4RuB3gT8t0
>>
File: heyyouwatchyagonnado.png (341KB, 505x614px) Image search: [Google]
heyyouwatchyagonnado.png
341KB, 505x614px
>>50080133
>>
>>50080103
If >>50079856 is legit, then wouldn't common courtesy be to give SF a bit of time to actually respond to the matter? I don't think it's really fair to expect him to be following the thread closely if he hasn't really had a thread presence.

I mean no matter how you look at it >>50079499 is kind of pitiful. If this is what amounts to a claim then it speaks a fair bit about quality expectations.
>>
>>50080135
Oh, look. It's HeavensAnon's theme song.
>>
>>50080165
wat.
>>
>>50080129
The point is that he had apparently done fuck all on the jump for a long period of time. If someone else is proven to be willing to work on it now they should be able to do so.
>>
The Cubs won the World Series. The apocalypse is upon us.
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
>>50080133
4 U
>>
>>50080163
Doesn't Blade/Cthulhu have a bunch of other claims too already?
>>
>>50080185
>If someone wants to steal someone else's jump, they should be able to
Yeah, no.
>>
>>50080191
Cthulhu has a bunch of coop claims on SB that don't really count.
Blade has like 2 here right now I think. LoZ Wind Waker and one other I can't remember the name off.
>>
>>50080202
Xenoblade X.
>>
>>50080202
Coop claims that are also being posted here. They count.
>>
If I have a 1Up perk that doesn't revive me immediately could I use the time between death and revival to have myself revived in another way by a companion? Such as Impure World Resurrection?
>>
>>50080163
Normal claims are just that. People rarely put forth even semi complete wips alongside them. They just announce their intent to make a jump.
>>
>>50080211
No
>>
>>50080208
Like he isn't the main man on the project and just throws ideas around.
I wouldn't count those. In the same way I wouldn't count abraxes claims as worth anything until the jump itself is done.
>>
>>50080180
It's literally Heavens' last two chains condensed into a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ9JGRCMpE0
>>
>>50080211
Normally no, but Universal Monsters has a perk that works remarkably like that.
>>
>>50080191
If he does have a bunch of claims then it's not really too great to jump onto a new project on a whim. I mean, I'm working on multiple jumps at once myself, but unlike him I've never made claims for any of the settings I'm working on.

...I'd dare say that my WIPs are a fair bit more developed than his too.
>>
>>50080208
>claims

Third party staying out of the storm you have shat on yourself, but for the record? I just see one.
>>
File: 1471589869696.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471589869696.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>50080235
Dirge-senpai, is that you?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (359KB, 669x900px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
359KB, 669x900px
>>50080250
I watched a really nice movie, and it struck me that "hey, I want to throw some of my jumpers into this world and see what they do".

...So I started a new WIP. Thankfully it shouldn't break 20 pages since the movie was relatively short...But the world was so pretty.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Generic Creepypasta Jump 023:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Original Recipe [+000]
Jumpscares [+100]
Abandoned by Jump-Chan [+200]
Foundation [+300]
Origin: Drop In
Perks:
And Then A Skeleton Popped Out [Free]
But Who Was Phone? [Free]
We Don’t Have A Clown Statue [-150]
Expired Pasta [-300]
Outsider Information [-300]
Non-Euclidean Mind [-600]
Items:
Pasta Recipes [Free]

Companions [-250]:

Ranma (Documenter) [500]
Perks:
Steady Hand [Free]
Survivor [-150]
The Last Page [-300]
Items:
Journal [Free]
Gun [-50]

Marcus (Drop-in) [500]
Perks:
And Then A Skeleton Popped Out! [Free]
We Don’t Have A Clown Statue [-150]
Outsider Information [-300]
Items:
Journal [Free]
Gun [-50]

Roselyn (Cultist) [500]
Perks:
Creature of Habit [Free]
Serial Killer [-150]
Non- Euclidean Mind [-300]
Items:
Cult Documents [Free]
Gun [-50]

Ryoga (Documenter) [500]
Perks:
Steady Hand [Free]
Survivor [-150]
The Last Page [-300]
Items:
Journal [Free]
Gun [-50]

Misaka Worst (Cultist) [500]
Perks:
Creture of Habit [Free]
Those Faithful Few [-150]
Non-Euclidean Mind [-300]
Items:
Cult Documents [Free]
Gun [-50]

Sabo (Documenter) [500]
Perks:
Steady Hand [Free]
Survivor [-150]
Don’t Go Down Without a Fight [-300]
Items:
Journal [Free]
Gun [-50]

Kazuma (Documenter) [500]
Perks:
Steady Hand [Free]
Survivor [-150]
The Last Page [-300]
Items:
Journal [Free]
Gun [-50]

Yumi (Cultist) [500]
Perks:
Creature of Habit [Free]
Those Faithful Few [-150]
Unsecure, Uncontained, Unprotected [-300]
Items:
Cult Documents [Free]
Gun [-50]

So, I was trapped in a fucking strange as hell Theme Park and had to do some work on it before I then was confronted for coming out of said Theme Park which the locals noticed just fucking appeared. Huh, this is gonna be a neat decade. Also Slenderman surprised the group I was talking to and tore them apart whilst I was very quickly running in another direction. My mind may be protected but that thing could kill me!
>>
>>50080263
>really nice movie
And I just grow curiouser and curiouser...

Will it be in theaters world-wide? Or is it exclusive to your area?
>>
>>50079480
So I did some calculations.

Mochirei pay 50 cp for each Reiryoku increase... So Free Guardian Ghost that starts with 1,250 Reiryoku has 800 cp... And if they spent all that on Reiryoku?

81 920 000 Reiryoku.

Now if a Jumper took Shaman Background and drawbacks up to cap but not the "Army of..." Or the "Jumper must die". Well then. They can then buy Furyoku increase 15 times.

Each is a doubling and they start with 5000 Furyoku due to shaman origin.

They can get 163 840 000 Furyoku.

Hao can suck my big black medium
>>
>>50080278
No no it (Paprika) was released a long time ago, one of Satoshi Kon's works before the man passed on (may he rest in peace.). There's an English sub version on youtube actually. I watched Millennium Actress too, but it wasn't as interesting in comparison.
>>
File: brn.jpg (40KB, 614x409px) Image search: [Google]
brn.jpg
40KB, 614x409px
>>50080299
Oh, okay. Thanks. I thought I may have had to... coerce you.

Sounds interesting, though.
>>
>>50080324
Nah the other stuff that I've kept hidden in the batch is still there anyways. Paprika doesn't need a scenario, so it should be at IC99 by the end of the week while I finish up scenarios for some other stuff.

Though personally I've kinda been itching to do something with pigs and bathhouses. Maybe if I get some free time after Paprika hits IC99.
>>
File: absolutely mad.jpg (618KB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely mad.jpg
618KB, 1201x884px
>>50080324
>burning Neo
Excuse me wtf are u doin?
>>
>>50080370
That's Pink/White/Green and inherently inferior, anon I don't know what you're recognizing.
>>
File: 1468822685736.jpg (29KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1468822685736.jpg
29KB, 330x327px
>>50080370
Waste disposal.
>>
>>50079499
You know. Despite all the bother about you stealing and all. I can't help but think the worst thing in this post is you pricing Maxima's power, the thing that makes her the strongest character in the series by far, at 400cp. The same price as porno sense. Porno sense.
>>
For those who went mage in the Skyrim jump which school of magic did you take for the Master of the Arcane perk and why?
>>
>>50080412
>almost died in the first encounter
>needed the help of literally all her minions
>strongest character in the series by far
Anon, I agree, but...

>>50080424
Alteration, no contest. Because it can do almost anything.
>>
>>50080276
How did your companions get 500 CP to spend? I thought the maximum was 400.
>>
>>50080440
Because Gaunlet wasn't here for the ruling that clearly contradicts the perk text.
>>
>>50080424
I go conjuration every time just because summoning is cool, regardless of efficiency.
>>
>>50080430
Don't forget she was stalemated by the semen demon.
>>
>>50080448
It is indeed. Also I was using an older Jump apparently.

>>50080448
Basically this. I nabbed it when it was set up for drive thinking there wouldn't be any more changes.
>>
>>50080430
You mean against a guy who had spend an hour sucking up the energy of 50 super powered fighters as well as an unknown amount of violence commited as he led most of those fighters on a riot towards the main battle? And possibly even more if he could save it up over time? And that even THEN she still managed to kick his ass for several minutes before he got strong enough to beat her, meaning if she went for kills she'd have won?

Yeah, she's totally not the strongest when a guy can beat her just by doing that.
>>
>>50080424
Enchanting, because it allows me to further improve the quality of stuff I make.
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.